Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Sign on the dotted line, please [registration topic][closed]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Sign on the dotted line, please [registration topic]

Finishing the notes of the chimera on the whiteboard, he eased the ones on the previous topic as his clone had already gotten it noted it on a scroll. Daisuke took a deep breath and listened carefully to junko’s questions. It was always good to have an inquisitive mind. He remembered how curious he was at that age. He quickly shook his head. Now was not the time for daydreaming, but it was the time for answering questions to the best of his ability.

"The effects on the body are based on the kinjutsu you receive. It could be as simple as an Uchiha getting an eye transplant, or as drastic as resurrecting other bodies while your own body deteriorates." he said as he walked over towards Junko to observe what he was doing. He was glad to see that Junko was becoming more and more comfortable with the subject of anatomy. He smiled and joking said, "It's good to see you so hands on." He then continued with the answering the question.

"Your second question, you are correct in assuming that this is on a much higher stake than a simple curse seal. For example, The dark sage's skin sometimes becomes pale and sickly. Another example is that the chimera's body might look like a bad stitching job all over their body. Kinjutsu affects the entire body in some way shape or form. The medical sennin had this to add, with regards to chimera. Whether the body part is accepted by the body or rejected is not over to us and all we can do is go through our usual procedures in regards to this. What we are trying to do with Chimera surgery is much like that of replacing any other organ, except that we're using special organs or body parts which will allow the patient to then use techniques they couldn't otherwise use." He took a minute to allow it all to sink in before continuing. Funny how Kushin was not even in the room yet his words of wisdom were still teaching both the chief and medic in training a thing or two.

"To your third question, that depends on the individual. There is no one way to go about making such a permanent decision. Some people might jump at the first thing offered to them while others like to be informed on what they are asking for. Regardless of rank or status, each person who wants a kinjutsu must apply for one in the hospital and will be judged by the sennin if they are qualified to get one. According to Kushin-sama, Often these procedures can end up with someone receiving strengths they wouldn't normally have, and then because of their lack of knowledge on those techniques they end up wasting chakra. In the end with Kinjutsu surgery it is an option they make, not us. We can inform them of the issues which may be resulted through their choices, but if this is what they want then unless they have a criminal history we allow it. "

"Kushin-sama’s fun facts, All bloodlines are linked with a body part common in everyone. The issue we faced was identifying what it is. For example my bloodline, the Chigokai, people might immediately jump to the conclusion that it's based on the heart, or the blood itself. Yet it's neither, it's the red bone marrow you can find held within certain bones. Many Chigokai were tested, many operations conducted, to find this information out. Another one which most people, and many have died because of this, get wrong is the Kaguya bloodline. Imagine trying to swap someone's entire skeleton? Hilarious really. This was one I thought was rather obvious when I sat and thought about it for a time, it's actually the parathyroid gland of the Kaguya which give them the ability. It releases a hormone in all humans to allow bones to grow and develop, the Kaguya's is slightly different and the hormone produced allows them to do what they do.", he repeated. It appeared as though Daisuke’s scribe-like note taking skills were finally paying off. Then came the subject he had been waiting for.

Finishing that portion of the subject, he moved on to the next topic on his notes. "Now for a bit about my powers, the rikudo sennin. Any questions?"

[editted for more info]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"The effects on the body are based on the kinjutsu you receive. It could be as simple as an Uchiha gettng an eye transplant, or as drastic as resurrecting other bodies while your own body deteriorates."

"It all depends on the kinjutsu you obtain. If I was to obtain a kinjutsu it would take me a long time to come up with a decision." Junko looked down at the dead body and felt a slight unease at the fact that he was actually making hand-to-hand contact with the deceased. "I hope at a random moment I don't puke all over this woman. I feel better doing this around my sensei, but what if he's not around and I have to do this?"

"It's good to see your so hands on."

Junko laughed at Daisukes joke as he realized how his request changed the whole outcome of his day. "I surely did get what I requested, this model is as real as it gets, Literally!" Daisuke  answered Junko's questions in full detail and ended his replies with Kushin-sama’s fun facts.

"Now for a bit about my powers, the rikudo sennin. Any questions?"

"Well I was wondering what's the extent of your kinjutsu? Bringing someone back from the dead seems godly, so it has to be some effect to these seemingly godly powers, so what are they other then a deteriorating body?" Junko paid close attention to Daisuke as he was extremely curious on what his response would be. "This will bring me quite close to knowing my sensei even more, I hope his kinjutsu don't have a very high risk that could cause him to get injured, or a worse condition that concludes in death."

[WordCount:285]
[Mft]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The subject of the Rikudo Sennin came up next and before explaining his powers to his young pupil, he felt it best to ask if there were any questions prior to his explanation. Daisuke listened carefully as he eased the previous material from the board since, again, the clone had been writing down notes. Junko’s question was simple and Daisuke had no problem answering him.

"Well, the Rikudo Sennin kinjutsu is based on the fables of legend. It states that ‘ Legends tell of shinobi born with a powerful affinity to every single element in the world of shinobi, capable of performing and mastering any technique with ease and perfection. The individuals possessed abilities that seemed to be on a level far above mortals, even going so far as to consider these gifted individuals as the incarnation of Gods themselves.’ Since I gained this kinjutsu, I’ve been given powerful and unique chakra. Rikudo Sennin gain a small power boost to all of my ninjutsu and elemental techniques, as well as using a smaller amount of chakra when using any and all ninjutsu. I’ve also gained the rinnegan. ‘Said to be the Strongest of the Doujutsu, the Rinnegan is characterized by a ripple-like pattern that surrounds one's pupil, and possess a sharper insight than all others, and shares the trait of being able to see all forms of chakra clearly.’ Kushin-sama adds ‘The Rinnegan. That the user is able to take bodies of any clan and have them under their power means that the Rinnegan user can have all the abilities of both the Hyuuga, the Rinnegan and the Uchiha at the same time, in addition to four other clans. Simply from a standpoint of usefulness the Rinnegan is probably the most useful of any of the Kinjutsu for this reason.’ That was when I asked if which doujutsu was the strongest and most useful. " he said as he stretched. Before too long, Daisuke wanted to provide the rest of his abilities in detail to his student.

"I can also make black rods from my chakra which help to influence my opponents. I can absorb C-rank level jutsu easy, I can summon that statue to help drain chakra and heal me. Lastly I can control that statue in combat making it my body sorta kind of. I won’t lie, I feel rather strange telling you about all my abilities, but its worth it. Ask any further questions before I move on."

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Well, the Rikudo Sennin kinjutsu is based on the fables of legend. It states that ‘ Legends tell of shinobi born with a powerful affinity to every single element in the world of shinobi, capable of performing and mastering any technique with ease and perfection. The individuals possessed abilities that seemed to be on a level far above mortals, even going so far as to consider these gifted individuals as the incarnation of Gods themselves.’ Since I gained this kinjutsu, I’ve been given powerful and unique chakra. Rikudo Sennin gain a small power boost to all of my ninjutsu and elemental techniques, as well as using a smaller amount of chakra when using any and all ninjutsu. I’ve also gained the rinnegan. ‘Said to be the Strongest of the Doujutsu, the Rinnegan is characterized by a ripple-like pattern that surrounds one's pupil, and possess a sharper insight than all others, and shares the trait of being able to see all forms of chakra clearly.’ Kushin-sama adds ‘The Rinnegan. That the user is able to take bodies of any clan and have them under their power means that the Rinnegan user can have all the abilities of both the Hyuuga, the Rinnegan and the Uchiha at the same time, in addition to four other clans. Simply from a standpoint of usefulness the Rinnegan is probably the most useful of any of the Kinjutsu for this reason.’ That was when I asked if which doujutsu was the strongest and most useful. "

"Wow! Sensei Daisuke is quite amazing."

"I can also make black rods from my chakra which help to influence my opponents. I can absorb C-rank level jutsu easy, I can summon that statue to help drain chakra and heal me. Lastly I can control that statue in combat making it my body sorta kind of. I won’t lie, I feel rather strange telling you about all my abilities, but its worth it. Ask any further questions before I move on."

Junko thought for a few moments to come up with a proper way to put what he was thinking into words. "Well sensei do you think as time goes by we can maybe find me a proper kinjutsu to obtain? I need a lot of time to think about it though because I want to know everything on the kinjutsu before I even think about considering it." Junko would await for Daisukes response and for him to move on.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"Yeah we will find you one someday, but the main focus of our training is to make you into a great ninja all around. Not just in one area like using a curse seal or using a kinjutsu. Still, it is good that you want to be informed." he praised.

Just as he had been doing before, he wrote and eased the information while the clone began to complain about the amount of writing he had to do. Upon Daisuke issuing a threat of releasing his jutsu, the clone quieted down and continued to write. He then turned to his student and said, "Alright kid, this is the last bit of information you’ll get from me about kinjutsu since...well Kushin-sama ended the class around the end of this subject. After this, you decide if we will finish up today’s lesson with a brief discussion on the female anatomy. Then you can chill out, go home, eat, sleep, work, play, or whatever you like to do in your free time. Sound good, yeah?"

"Dark Sage's are the next topic. You'll notice I'm skimming through them a fair amount, but most of the useful information will be given to you. Dark Sage's are arguably those who have 'mastered ninjutsu'. They seem to have a passive strength regarding ninjutsu and can be quite tricky due to the different ways ninjutsu can be used. The two main things that they do are give cursed seals which the standard shinobi cannot, and raise the dead. The first part, the seals, are similar to the ordinary seals of cursed sealing, though are more intricate and detailed. The cursed seals that I have for instance are generally based on the typical principles of a shinobi's strength, the mind, the body and the soul. In other words, Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. The more intricate cursed seals deal with the body as a life force, the body as a weapon and the body as a utility. These three grant powers of speed, endurance and power. When I manage to attain them Keiji I will show you what I mean." he said, taking a breath before continuing. The dark sages are crafty ones. "I dislike and disagree with their methods of using the death, but then I might be a hypocrite. I try to justify that if I ever raised a body it would number one, be for good reason and number two, I’d share my consciousness with it. I’d be within the body treating it as my own and not like some trash that can be thrown at an enemy.

"Kushin-sama goes on to say,The second aspect is their work with corpses. I don't know why they all seem to have this obsession, but they do. In combat they will raise armies of zombies, and have special zombies which work similarly, but perhaps more powerfully, as a Rinnegan extension. I only suggest this because they don't work simply under a single consciousness, instead the Zombie works as best it can to aid its master and lend its strength much like an ally. In regards to 'creating' a Dark Sage however I haven't been able to replicate this in an operating theatre. It seems to be one of those things which people who have a particular interest in the morbid gain. Much like our head of the morgue. He is a Dark Sage, as is the previous Sennin Ataeru, both of whom have morbid fascinations. Instead what they have with association with the hospital is the desire for more corpses, so, we do what we can for them in that regard. Mind you the dark sages have their limits on raising the dead and they prefer recently deceased bodies as they have less deterioration to the chakra lines throughout the body." he said. Realizing that this was where his boss ended the class, Daisuke decided to do the same, but wanted to fit in just one more thing. "well now, anatomy or not anatomy? That is the question." he asked.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

"well now, anatomy or not anatomy? That is the question."

"I enjoy the hands on experience as much as the next man, but I think I should get going. My brother has been a little off lately so I think I need  to check on him. I'll take the notes and review them overnight. I enjoyed my self today and learned a lot, especially how good those cookies are." Junko would laugh as he would take off the gloves, grab his notes, and leave with a good bye gesture.

[Topic Left unless interrupted]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Junko had decided not to review the anatomy of the cadaver he had been examining and that was fine with the chief. Now that the study session was over, he could focus on other things, like rest and relaxation. As Junko packed up his things and gave a good bye gesture, Daisuke did the same thing. He would follow up to his office and lock down everything as he passed it. It was time to go home and sleep. He needed to decompress anyway.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back