Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Squad 2 - Ekirei Village

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Day 3

Close to the boarder of Lightning and Marsh country is this trade centre. Ekirei village is the crossroads where merchants travel through before entering or leaving Lightning Country. Yet none will go through here likely ever again.

A kilometer out are patrols of Lightning Countries military, warning any to not go any closer and directing them towards another village.

Hundreds of meters out the devastation can be seen. Crashed carriages carrying goods of all sorts are crashed. Animals and humans lay dead in the dirt or grass. Wealthy, poor, strong and weak, all affected equally, their wealth, their strength doing nothing to differentiate whether they lived or died.

At a hundred meters scorched remains of the town seems all to have remained. The houses burned to the ground, what evidence may have been burned with it.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I apologize for the delay. I've recently started an internship will my local police department and it takes up a lot of my time. I will post more frequently in the future.

The days spending travelling to the once bustling city were long and tedious, but Daisuke tried to keep up the morale of his squad. After all, they were traveling into a dead city were all inhabitants had died. If that wasn’t depressing enough for him, the city was located near the border of Marsh country. Over the years, Daisuke had never been quite fond of the country and now he was traveling near there yet again. Perhaps it was a sign from Raiden that he needed to let go of the past. Perhaps it was meant to fuel his anger, but that was not the reason he and his team had arrived. The reason was laid out about a hundred meters from the city.

The view was horrifying and would forever be seared into Daisuke’s mind. "How could such a thing occur? I guess its true that you cannot take everything with you when you go. I’ll need to search those carts and carriages for currency and items of monetary value. ", he thought just before landing the bison near the village. He turned towards his team and said, "Team, we have arrived in Ekirei Village. According to Kushin-sama’s information, this village has no population anymore. Everyone has fallen victim to this horrible plague. We’ll need to investigate the plague’s origin in this village and we’ll start by checking with any local hospital records, the water sources along with foods, etc. This merchant city had a lot of folks entering and leaving. We’ll start with the burned down buildings in a moment. Now ” he paused while his path pulled out a large scroll and released the items contained within.

The large scrolls contained a large amount of pieces and articles of personal protective equipment that consisted of impermeable whole-body garments worn as protection against hazardous materials and diseases. Daisuke was not willing to enter into a village that had fallen to the plague and not bring protection. He smiled as he stood up and grabbed some protective gear of his own. “Come on, I have plenty of scrubs, face masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, and many other kinds of high level protective clothing issued by the hospital, all packed into my scrolls. Lets suit up! Are there any questions or concerns at this time?" he said, waiting t ease the minds of his team.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the group lands, Matsuka eyes change colors from a yellowish-amber to a scarlet red. This was her Sanryoukyougan which allow her to see the spirits of the dead. With something so horrifying happening to this village, there must be at least one earth bound soul she can talk to if not hundreds. Shimete and Kirito did not welcome the view for they were unprepared for this. Not just the people died but dogs, cats, birds and all the other animals died as well. Obviously her wolven form will not protect her if she catches whatever disease struck this place.

When the leader of the group summons some protective gear, Shimete and Kirito looked at each other. They were thinking the same thing and indeed have some concern for Daisuke. “Um, I don’t suppose you have any suits that will fit us.” Daisuke would had have been really prepared to hair some scrubs fit for wolves.

Matsuka would begin to suit up, but she talked as she does so. "The Hospital is probably the first place they burned down. We are better off talking to the victims directly or did you forget what I am. Hey,I don't wear this outfit because I like the fashion." Of course she was talking about the priestess outfit she had on and not the scrubs she was putting on. Before placing on her scrubs she places a talisman into the ground which created an invisible barrier around the group. It was a yin-yang barrier that would prevent anybody from going in or out of it. Call her paranoid but she did not want the group to be attack while they are getting prepared nor did she want anybody to do something stupid like separating from the group.

[MFT]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"As a matter of fact, I do. Here, these suits were designed for my canine summon Hoshi, and my pet baboon Boshi in mind. They aren’t here so these should work well for you two. You’ll notice the gloves are especially made to accommodate claws." he said searching through the scrolls and summoning specially designed suits for Shimete and Kirito. It was a good thing that Daisuke had a pet baboon, a canine and a feline summon. These friends made him design there suits just in case he needed one of them, but that wouldn’t be the case as of yet.

Matsuka made a great point in regard to the probable condition of the hospital and when she pointed out her outfit, Daisuke’s rinnegan became more visible. He did not possess a certain doujutsu which would allow him to see the dead, but Kistune had mentioned it once before. Still, he remained agnostic when it came to using such doujutsu. For him, seeing was believing.

Daisuke.gif

Name: Chion
Clan: Toujigikou (Link here)

Date of Birth: The 10th of August (approval here)

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 150 lbs
Dominant hand: Ambidextrous

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Crimson red (ripple pattern)
Alignment: Neutral good
<i>
</i>

"What did you place into the ground just now? I felt a small change in the air.", he said while Daisuke finished dressing in his scrubs. Through the rinnegan, both he and Daisuke saw her actions.

Horigome Sukejuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
However after a few moments it became clear that there were only two such persons in the area. Sukejuro, who had opted to ride with Daisuke was missing in action, and this was due to a very simple explaination.

He fell off.

Now running through a dense forest, Sukejuro has been trudging his way through trees, foliage, and wetlands for the last five miles, however at long last the trees were becoming more sparse and he could finally find his way back to the path. Several shallow cuts ran over his arms presumeably from running through thorn thickets, however thankfully his rugged clothing managed to protect most of his clothed form. Gasping as he stopped running and began walking onto the path, his legs were covered with mud all the way up to his knees as he quickly spotted his squad within range of his sight. Waving frantically, he soon began resuming his jogging towards them, his boots slogging thick with mud in them before he made his way and reconnected.

"Tried. To. Shout." He explained, "But you all have corn in your ears, so disappointing~!" He whined as he looked around, he immediately picked up on the stench of carrion and blood in the area as he decided to wander over to the closest corpse and began to investigate it for any external wounds, puncture marks, perhaps looking for wounds explicitly caused by poison senbon or darts. On top of that, he just really wanted an excuse to roll some corpses around as he circled around the body but was obviously conflicted as to whether he should touch it or not.

[Sorry for the wait, I initially was going to post as soon as one of you posted first, but after you guys posted a rotation without me, figured I needed to explain Sukejuro's absence. ^^; I know the post was short, but I promise a better post next time!]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A deep voice came from a monstrous figure which had taken on the appearance of the ex-ANBU Sennin and prodigy of Shinbatsu Akira Saito, the words intended to answer Matsuka's question "There aren't meant to be any victims to question." Though her words had him question the origins of this massacre. He'd assumed that it would be a biological one, but the way she'd said it showed that his way of thinking was too narrow. There were dead, yes the medical branch had been placed in control but that could be for more than one reason. It was just that with there being no witnesses then it would have had to have been a very efficient killing should it have been physical.

He guessed they would see when they got there.

Taking one of the suits he slipped into it, temporarily turning into his pure chakra form and almost like a liquid, poured into the suit.

They approached the closest corpse, the way it had fallen over showed that there had been no pain, and as he activated his byakugan he searched for any wounds on the bones or the like which would enable him to ignore the tears in the flesh caused by the carrion when looking for entry wounds. He found none.

"I can't see any physical injuries on this body." He didn't think to check the chakra signature, after all it was a corpse, there would be nothing there.

Looking down the road there were several carriages, animals and humans laying dead.

"They aren't fleeing. They're going about their business as if nothing is wrong, and then died." He said frowning slightly. What could have done this?

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“It’s a protection ward. I didn’t want to be attacked while we get prepared or have one of us do something stupid like separate from the group to raid a caravan.” Now that everybody was suited up, she takes down the barrier an instantly two members go to the nearest corpse. “Ok time for me to get to work.” She places five senbon with each had a piece of paper with some sort of written symbol on them. She then begins to chant to summon the spirit of the one that belonged to this body. The only reason she came was to talk to the spirits and by the gods she will do so.

Shimete complained about the suit, “Well this is going to nullify our enhanced smelling capabilities. Hope you don’t need us to track any… Oh my god!” Shimete shakes her head and makes snarls in pain. Her right eye felt like it was on fire. Of course it had nothing to do with what had happened to this village, but for the group who don’t know able her eye, it would probably raise some concerns.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Noticing his teammate running up to them, Daisuke listened to what he had to say and responded, "I apologize, Sukejuro-san. I’m glad you are well. I’ll try to be more vigilant in the future. Here are some scrubs for you. Please put these on before continuing to examine anything." He seemed puzzled as to how he failed to notice Sukejuro’s absence. It showed poor leadership skills to not have every member accounted for, but this was only the beginning. There was no time for doubt in his mind, only hope that his team could discover more vital information about this mysterious plague.

Chion turned back towards Deta, a shinobi he had never seen before, who liquefied himself to enter the suit and before he could make an inquiry about his background, Deta made an excellent observation. "What? Oh, he’s correct. There doesn't seem to be signs of panic. They never saw it coming, I guess. How could something like this just take out an entire town without bringing about panic and confusion. We can assume the plague is communicable, but how? Water sources? Food, perhaps? Was it spread through the air? We have to figure out something. Body examinations will be the way to go." Daisuke thought jumping off the clay bison to the nearest body.
Daisuke.gif

<i>
</i>

Chion remained on the bison keeping a watchful eye for anything suspicious and turned back towards Matsuka. Her explanation made sense, but he was not one to believe heavily in the spirit world. He didn’t question the existence of spirits as he knew they were real. He was just agnostic. "Good work, Matsuka-san. I’ll just have to raid...I mean check the caravans later on...for medical purposes of course. " he said rubbing his hands together with a grin. Chion was truly a piece of work, though he was simply an extension of Daisuke’s conscious mind so all blame should have been put on him.

"Alright, we’re looking for any similarities in these corpses, so please shout out anything that looks irregular. A bite mark, a rash, anything. The sooner we find a connection, the better. Here are some examination tools to use for collecting samples. Catch!" Chion said before tossing his teammates the tools. Suddenly, Shimete’s snarls was heard, bringing about concern from Daisuke. "Oi, are you alright? What’s wrong?", he asked.

[mft] wc: 389

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Deta ignored the girls cry and took the tools he was given. Walking up to one of the less torn up corpses he went about his work and took a sample from both a male and a female. Once he did so he turned to the others and waited.

We should go and see what we can find in the village. It is likely to be worse, but perhaps there will be more evidence here than the other villages because everyone is dead. No-one to ruin the crime scene. It was a harsh way to think, but he was a construction and with the mind of Akira Saito he wasn't squeamish.

If they decided to move towards the village they would find a few more corpses, and at the village itself thousands more. None alive. Doors left open. Pies still sitting in the window frames. Life having gone on as though nothing had been wrong.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shimete is a child of Moro. Moro, the wolf goddess of the hunt, she hunts down the souls of men and feeds them to her adopted children. Though Moro has condemned many souls to this horrible fate, she is not viewed as evil. She serves a very important purpose. Not all souls wish to leave this world, many grow attached to it. However an over population of souls wandering the living world would cause destruction. She exists to prevent such disaster. Moro has no children of her own for her pride prevents her from allowing any wolf to dominate her. Instead she adopts wolves as her own children, feeding them souls of men. These souls make her children stronger and smarter than any other wolf. When she adopts a wolf, she marks them with a sapphire blue eye. This is why wolves with two different colored eyes are called children of Moro by the Nigiri people. The eye of Moro blesses her children is no simple eye. The eye allows them to see chakra, but it comes in stages and with each stage the eye becomes strong. It is unfortunately a quite painful experience.

Shimete is going through the third stage which allows her to see chakra in the body, but only at a certain distance. Basically she is like a near sighted Huga, but in the next stage the eye will be complete. The pain was beginning to dissipate and she looks up and sees the chakra within her squads bodies. It was an interesting sight. Before all she could see was auras but, she can actually see the chakra flowing. “Yes I’m okay. I’m just going through a normal transformation that deals with my Inuzuka bloodline. No need to worry”

Now while Shimete was going through her thing, Matsuka was making contact with a former resident of the village. “Hello, my name is Matsuka and I like to ask a few questions.”The priestess hope the spirit had already realized that he is no longer among the living or this conversation is going to get interesting in a pain in the neck sort of way.

[mft]

Horigome Sukejuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Disappointment.

The stiff bodies were trapped where they were, suspended and confined to their stiff positions not to be disturbed. His ring finger twitched, bellying the grand enthusiasm which had been denied by one of his fellow team mates.

"How do ya know so much, with sight? What can you do?" He would ask, he had never actually met anyone who possessed the wherewithal to penetrate solid matter with their gaze, it was actually quite concerning but he eventually turned his attention back to Daisuke and took the scrubs "These are funny, but okay. If there is a disease here, our clothes probably contaminated. We get to strip and burn clothes before re entering the village, right?" He asked, it was a mildly entertaining thought as he chuckled softly to himself and slipped into the clothing.

"I wonder if the dead even know they died? Most people don't walk around like zombies if they were sick." Sukejuro observed before he examined the other bodies "Who else wants to run into the village and help stare at everything?" He would ask, turning towards the silent village no doubt full of more death and disease. Truth was he was mildly bored with his fellow team mates - they were so mired in unnecessary concern or emotion, they failed to realize that this was an opportunity to learn fantastic knowledge and it supplied them with corpses which often had all the answers but rotting vocal cords which could not obviously reply back.

Kneeling down, waiting for approval or disapproval, he folded his arms and bent his knees and stood on his toes as he leaned over and found another corpse in the tall grass "I wonder, wonder. What killed you sir? You are an awful far away from your friends, hunting for vermin maybe?"

[Request to Canvas the area]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Upon hearing that Shimete was alright, Daisuke sighed in relief. For a brief moment, he thought that she might have come into contact with the plague. The thought of having a teammate srcumb to a plague which they barely had any information on was a scary thought indeed. As the leader, he was tasked with the safety of every member of his squad and he intended to fulfill that responsibility. Chion, who still stood tall on the bison, had heard Deta’s words and found it to be a logical next step. Before he could speak, however, Sukejuro had a request that required an answer. "We’ll do that when we arrive at an area containing more evidence. So far, no one has found anything medical related.", Daisuke said looking back at his team and the priest as well.
Daisuke.gif

<i>
</i>

Chion cleared his throat and spoke loudly enough so that everyone could hear him clearly, "Deta has the right idea. We’ve all been examining these bodies and have yet to find any similarities at this time. And time is of the essence. Everyone, pack up your examining equipment. We’re heading further into town. The belly of the beast, or the epicenter if you prefer, awaits us." Daisuke packed his things and prepared to lead his team into town. The chief added, "For those who believe there is still more evidence here, which has yet to be discovered, we will return here later if our findings in town provide frivolous so don’t fret. Plus, the bison is still here so we’re good. Let’s go." He said so in an upbeat mood, attempting to boost team morale.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Matsuka continued to chat with the spirit of the merchant they found for she was sure answer could be found. Shimete followed Daisuke to the Town. Shimete wondered how quick the disease spread. Out on the road it would be hard to tell but closer to town might yield some answers. The merchants suggested the disease had minor symptoms. However People randomly falling over dead must create some panic unless it took all their lives in fowl swoop like an exploding note set to go off at a certain time. It was a very frightening idea, but if that were the case then this disaster was most certainly engineered.

Kirito on the other hand wandered around following tracks leaving town. Most of the tracks ended with a dead body. But maybe he could find someone that managed to get out before the disaster hit. He would keep a close eye to see if any tried to masked their trail. He had an eerie feeling that this disease was not natural. He assumed there was foul play at work. Why someone would want to kill so many people like this he does not know, but he is sure some type of intelligence was behind all of this. After a few minutes Kirito was cursing this darn hazmat suit for it would be easier to track if he can smell the scent of whom he is following, but in the cursed devised he can’t smell a bloody thing other than his own scent.

[mft]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The priestess quickly found herself many spirits who were willing to talk... however with her being the only person who had noticed them or acknowledged them they flocked to her, speaking over one another. They weren't interested in her questions for them, they just had questions for her. Some asked why the government hadn't done anything, others asked who she and the others were, yet more screamed out their confessions in the hope that by doing so they would move on from this realm and into the next and upon that not happening screaming out in mourning and weeping. The noise would be deafening and unrelenting for the priestess, though how she wanted to deal with it was over to her.

Sukejuro stood around asking questions... then Daisuke informed the group they would be moving closer to the village.

Again it would seem fine, no panic, nothing of real interest. It would be over to those taking part in the mission to decide on what type of checking they do so that the writer of the mission could decide on what it was that they found.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Looks like Matsuka got quite a bit of attention, which is just what she expected and she was prepared for it. She reaches into her pack and pulls out an owl figurine. It was a pure iron statue of one of her sect’s gods. The owl represented the goddess of death and supposedly guided lost souls to the afterlife. Matsuka looks at the crowd a grabs one of the spirits and places it into the statue. She then places a kaneton talisman onto the back of the statue thus making it into an iron coffin. “This shall allow me to speak to you better. With so many talking at once it is hard to hear anything.” Of course she did not pick this soul at random. She picked one that did not have the appearance of one that traveled. Her eyes then change colors once again as she reduces her prism eyes to a lower rank. At this level she can only see and hear spirit that possessed some sort of physical form to act as a direct connection to the mortal plain. Mediums like to do this with crystal balls. It was a quite helpful skill to have, especially when dealing with such a high quality of spirits as this. “Now then I guess I should introduce myself. I am Tsubaki Matsuka, a shinobi of cloud. Kumogakure has sent use here to find out what has happen.”

[ooc: okay people lets keep this moving]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I'm back to posting regularly. sorry for the long post, it looked smaller on the other screen.

IC: Daisuke grew a bit discouraged as most of the team followed him into town, but only burnt down homes remained. Naturally, someone thought about the age old concept of killing ‘it’ by fire though this wouldn’t help the group on the search for the truth. He stopped for a moment and wanted to assign everyone an area to search before dispersing. He would start with a synopsis of the intel they possessed prior to their arrival, saying “Alright, thus far we know that three towns have been affected by the plague. We’re in Ekirei, a large trade village which has probably had a large population of people traveling through here before heading elsewhere. This means there’s a good chance that the plague originated here and explains how it spread to the other villages, but that is just my speculation. So far the intel says that this town is the worst of the three so we might not find witnesses. ” Daisuke paused for a moment to allow his team to process all that he had said. He pondered the possibility that Marsh might have been behind this, but that was due to his own prejudices. He remained objective of course as his job was not to find out how was responsible, but to discover more intel about the plague and try to stop it.

He continued on to say, “We’ll need to contact the other groups as soon as we find something of value, but prior to that we have to actually find something first. We will be splitting up to cover more ground. To my knowledge, we have four areas of interest to search for clues. First is the hospital as it might still contain valuable medical records that contain things like any common symptoms, and a list of sick people prior to the outbreak, and so on. We can use that to try and build a history or medical timeline amongst many other things. We’ll also need fresh bodies for examination so maybe the morgue has what we need. Next is the local water source of the village. We’ll need samples to ensure that it was not tampered with. Look for water towers, lakes, sewage maybe, etc. Third is the food source within the village. Who is to say that the livestock is not to blame for this, though they're all dead. And last are the local residences. Big things often have small beginnings so keep an eye out for local remedies that might have been used. I heard some people used a pocket full of posy flowers to combat a plague started by flee infested rats. They made a song about it. There were no signs of panic. Everyone seemed to be fine before dropping dead so is must be something subtle. Anyone want to add or subtract from the list prior to splitting up? I’m open to all suggestions, questions, opinions, and comments.” He knew any other mind was better than just his alone. Hopefully, the team would have something to add or perhaps would just take an assigned place and be on their way. The quicker they moved on this, the better.

Daisuke would go on to ask if there was anyone who did not possess a headset and offer Chion’s to someone without it. Since both he and Chion were one and the same, Daisuke did not see it as an issue. He would then take time to response to anything the group had to say before allowing his team to the area they wished to check in groups of two, using a medical assistant clone of Daisuke to make up the difference. He discounted Matsuka only because he viewed her job as one of major significance and did not want to disturb her. Any witnesses she came across, spiritual or otherwise, from the supposed epicenter of the plague could turn the tide of panic within the country of lightning. “Clone Daisuke and Chion will check the hospital and begin to piece together a timeline. You all may choose an area of interest to search. I will head to the water source and will need a partner. Any takers?” he asked, eager to move on this situation. If there were areas other than the ones he mentioned that his team wanted to explore, he would given them the go-ahead. As long as everyone was searching for clues, he would have no gripes about it.

[mft] wc: 680

TLDR:
Daisuke wants everyone to chime in on the situation at hand. all questions, comments, opinions, and suggestions. And he wants the team to split up into pairs and check the following areas (hospital, water source, food factory, people's houses). if anything is found, report it back to Chion.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Suddenly Shimete was getting a messege on her headset on the anbu channel. “Hold on I’m get a messenger from… Squad 3?” Shimete was a little confused for the one contacting her was a messenger animal she befriended. Why in the world she was with squad 3 she did not know. “Ayumu-sama, I have just received a message from Lirin who I gather is with you right now. She believes the increase chakra is the cause of the people’s deaths. She thinks there gates have been open like a Hachimon. That may explain what our squad is seeing here. From what we can tell the deaths were almost instantaneous. From this information I believe the people in our village burned out like a match.” Shimete looks at Diasuke with a curious look. She had a question for him. “As a sage of six paths you have the power to see chakra right? Can you be able to tell if a person had dramatically increased chakra flow before dying?” This was probably a long shot. Shimete was no mednin but she had her doubts of someone being able to see if they had increase chakra flow after they already died. However if he could they would be one step closer to figuring out what is going on with these villages. From Lirin’s massage it sounded like the other squad is having trouble accessing a dead body. If the diseases between villages are related, we can help them by giving them an autopsy of a person here. Obviously none of the locals here would complain.

[ooc: I feel like I'm posting as Shimete and Mutsuka separately to keep this thread moving]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Upon hearing Shimete’s question, Daisuke seemed a bit puzzled. What on earth could make average citizens have their gates broken and bodies flowed my chakra. That was truly a mystery, but he had been asked a question and he did not want to keep her waiting. He remembered asking Kushin’s opinion on whci known doujutsu was the strongest. He agreed that the rinnegan held the title as it could incorporate other doujutsus under its control. With confidence he said, "Yes, I possess the rinnegan. It can see all forms of chakra clearly and possess a sharper insight than all others. I should know, I currently have the Uchiha’s sharingan and the Toujigikou’s aperture vision under my control. The byakugan is next. Everyone here, however, is dead and they most likely had no idea what chakra was. I’ll do my best, though."

He took a look around for the nearest body and found one not too far away. Like the others, the corpse seemed fine enough, no visible wounds, and most importantly, it seemed like the corpse had no idea what had happened and died peacefully. Daisuke knelt down and placed the body on its back as if he were about to examine it physically. He took a deep breath and concentrated a reasonable amount of chakra into his eyes to increase the possible effects it might have on his doujutsu. His eyes glowed crimson red as he observed the body diligently, looking more closely at the chakra gates. Dead bodies were not the best subjects on which to use this technique, but he had to try. "I see…"

[mft] wc: 260

ooc: Yeah, I think I'll do the same with Chion. I guess Kushin will let us know if we’ve found evidence in the dead body to support your theory or not.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Matsuka had found herself a soul who might be of use as far as finding out information was concerned. Then she introduced herself to the spirit and the spirit introduced themselves back... but no question had been asked as yet so no information gained.

Daisuke's clone and Chion went to the hospital and didn't find anything of note amongst the records... everyone here was dead as well, none of the patients were breathing while unconscious. They did however find small quantities of blood and some soft tissue awaiting testing. They didn't seem to be for anything relating to what they were after however.

The message from squad three was of interest and Deta listened to what was being said. As both he and Daisuke suddenly looked at the corpses, looking for a very specific piece of information Deta would come up with limited information. He was in his Akira Saito form, and as well versed as he was with killing people this was a medical situation, his knowledge was limited, consideration to switch to Kogan was there, but for now he would remain as he was.

For Daisuke however he could see some very interesting pieces of information. Though the gates were still in tact and limiting the amount of strength that the muscle tissue could release there were other signs which went with the information they had received. Where the chakra lines met with the tissue of their host they had been burned. Typically underdeveloped in villagers something had caused the life giving chakra to in effect separate at a cellular level... though forcibly if one were to think of it as a burn.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Things were going smoothly and it seems she has answered the spirit’s question. The spirit introduced himself as Hakuzo a local merchant in the village. He was also a loving husband and caring father of two children. Matsuka saw his wife and two boys in the group only moments ago. Even though her power to perceive the spirits has been dimmed, she can still feel there presents and connection to the one sealed within the metal bird. He also seemed willing to answer some of her questions. Now where shall she begin her questioning? Well, let start with the basics. “Do you remember your death? Can you tell about your last day? Was there anything different about that day? Were there any signs of this disaster coming?” Due to how quickly the disease killed the people, Matsuka figured the cause must have appeared within the twenty-four hour period.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back