Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Stamp of Unknown Quality (seeking Akira Saito)

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Taba had received a rather strange letter via a masked courier the day before telling her to report to somewhere, she obviously had never been before. Looking down a dark set of stairs the led deep into the mountain Okutaba let out a loud gulp as she started to descend down the dark staircase that was on the faded map that had come with the letter she had received. "Hmmm I wonder who would come to a dark place like this" she said softly as suddenly the entire staircase was filled with wondrous light that seemed to make the passageway glow.

A few masked figures walked past her "Uhh Excuse me Im looking for a Mr....Saito Do you know where I can find him?" She asked them only to have one of them pulls the other upwards towards the entrance. "Jeeze you guys arent very talkative are you!" She said loudly as a hooded figure sitting on a chair nearby spoke in a deep mysterious tone. "You should be able to find Mr Saito in his office" the hooded figure said pointing down the hall to the left. "Uhh thank you" Taba said as she looks down the hallway and sees a fairly fantastic office at the end.

"Hello Mr Saito? Are you in here? I got your..Um letter" She said noticing there was no one in the room.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The empty office was fairly spartan. A desk with papers strewn across it, papers on the floor to either side of it, a computer monitor with cables running into the wall on one side of the desk and a chair on either side of it. Clearly one for the person who's room it was, facing the door, the other for any visitors.

A deep voice could be heard coming closer. At first Taba wouldn't be able to make out what was being said but then she would make out the words.

The conversation was about the ANBU, nothing untoward was said but there was exasperation in the voice. The most controversial comment made being How could someone leave the branch in such a mess... shortly before the figure appeared coming around a corner heading towards the office.

Looking at the girl as he moved he then said Going to have to go, I have an appointment. before pressing a button on his headset turning it off.

You must be Okutaba. Come in take a seat and tell me why you want to be ANBU.

He walked past her and moved to his seat while she entered and took her own.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Taba would let out a deep gulp, only recently had she heard about the anbu from a loud mouthed fellow genin and she had said that it would likely be awesome to be one of the elite shinobi who truly protect the village, but never in her wildest dreams would she expect to be contacted by them. "Well....Ummm Im actually quite stealthy I guess and well Ive been training in secret to be a ninja since before I joined the academy. I mean Im probably not the best of candidates to be one of these....Elite ninja yet But I think with enough chance I could in time learn to become one of the best who truly help defend everyone." She said kind of shyly as the armor she had crafted herself would darken a little bit in the light of the room.

She didnt truly mean to sound so shy, Normally she wasn't but it was quite obvious that this person she was talking to clearly had some sort of pull or leverage over more than it seemed.

(MFT-177 words)

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He smiled a little bit. She was nervous, this was possibly going to be a major decision, something which would shape her future for the rest of her life... yet nothing she said made it sound like she wanted to be here.

Anyone is capable of defending people, and an individual ANBU is only as capable of defending as much as an individual shinobi. If I told you to kill someone, told you without reason just that the person I named needed to die, would you be willing to carry it out?

He looked at her seriously. It was something which he needed to know, not that it was a be all or end all, but to know how she worked, how her mind worked and what she thought she was and wasn't capable of. Training would change her of course, but it was important to understand her thought on it.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
She didnt have to think too long on the question she was asked. She had studied the ninja hierarchy quite a few times and as Mr Saito was definitely a person of authority and power she would have to listen to ever order given until such time she held higher power or this person ceased to hold power over her. "As you are clearly one of much higher authority than me I would unwaveringly do whatever it is I am told without arguments or question, I would carry out the act to the very best of my abilities" She said trying to sound as impressive as she could as she was actually quite interested in the anbu as of this point.

(MFT- 121 WC)

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He nodded, it was interesting, he never really knew what students had been taught by their teachers and though this was good and was something that now wouldn't need to be drummed into this girl, it would hopefully need to be unlearned to a certain degree later on. Those that survived long enough earned the right to question.

Very good. Was all he said however as he looked at her.

If you are willing then we can begin your training and I will enter you into our system. There is a mission coming up which I will be sending you on. Think of it as your first test, and it's a substantial one. I will be in contact when the details have been decided.

He nodded to her letting her know that the meeting was effectively over.

Though a part of him wondered if he was going to be putting too much pressure on the trainee's with this mission so quickly. No. He needed to get things moving in this branch, they had been static for too long. The ANBU needed to be pushed, there would be some who would break under the pressure, but he had to remember his own teachings. The strong would survive, the strong were the ones who would push the branch forward.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Taba listened for a few moments before nodding "Yes I am ready to begin my training sir!" she said quite enthusiastically as she hasn't been on a mission in a long time and this one was actually sounding like it would be interesting to take part in. "So uhhh What do I do first...Sir?" she asked looking across his desk at him. " And when do I get one of those lovely masks If you don't mind me asking"

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
You can get a mask from the armoury. However as is standard protocol there will be a mark which ANBU will be able to identify as your being a trainee. Outside of ANBU they will not recognize this mark.

He thought for a moment.

If you were wanting to get to work immediately I would suggest going to the training area, try and find some ANBU or Captain who might be there and see if they would be willing to teach you something. Don't ask for 'something' though, figure out what you would like to learn before getting there. You'll find most members are willing to teach trainee's new skills.

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Taba would look at Saito for a moment before standing up. “Well Im already quite amazing at casting Genjutsu, I mean for my age I assume” She said as she attaches her arm to her armor and pulls a long cello string “I ummm use this to play chakra fueled music that causes a wide variety of effects.“ She explained as she would let the string retract into the armor before sitting back down. “So then I decide what I want to learn and then…Find someone who can teach it to me then?” She said as she would stand up and exits his office “I will Just go do that then!” She said a little overly enthusiastically.

(118 WC)
(MFT)
(Topic left)

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She left and as she did so Akira made a note in his diary. Before sending these greenhorns out into the wilderness on a high tier mission where things could get dangerous he would run them a class on some survival tactics. It wouldn't be a huge help if they were attacked by someone of his strength, but it might be enough to get a distress call out which would inform Cloud of some threat being made. And in that circumstance he could step in personally and make some noise.

And if they came up against someone half-way between himself and them then perhaps the training would give them enough edge to make sure one of them got away.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back