Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Student v. Master: Show me you're ready to be a Chuunin! [req. Tatsuo]

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
BOOM.​

1949_First_Lightning_Cloud_500x375.jpg

As the sun just finished setting behind the high mountains surrounding Kumogakure, suddenly the Blazing Sprit Dojo began to shake intensely like in an earthquake, the momentary violence accompanied by the sound of an explosion somewhere in the forest relatively closeby. The mushroom cloud, black against even the darkness of the night sky due to the release of shadow chakra as opposed to fire, hung high in the air above the forest clearing where the building stood. Saito didn't expect the jutsu to do that... and stood back with jaw agape, panting after the use of such energy, amazed at the size of it. Fortunately the boy thought ahead to train in a large, rocky clearing in the middle of the woods as destroying a chunk of the Ancient Forest constituted no part of his plan to develop his Explosion style, so no collateral damage occurred beyond inanimate stone ground reduced to powdered dust. Still though, the boy would never have thought he was capable of such an event.

"Your ability to transpose jutsu into shadow has improved greatly over the course of our training, Saito-kun," Grandfather Copycat commented, watching the boy's technique from some steps behind him. Taking time to reflect upon their time together since reuniting in the Land of Tea, the elder spirit had to admit to himself that the boy had improved. Saito was never exactly hopeless -- the Samsara blood flowed through him as intensely as it did in past generations, perhaps moreso. But comparing his skill level then to his present growth would be like comparing a light breeze to a raging tempest. The child had learned to tap into his advanced affinity, and he'd definitely learned power. Now he needed to learn how to concentrate it so that its intensity could be moderated. The old spirit chuckled to itself as it looked up at the slowly dispersing cloud of violence. It wouldn't be long before his mortal sensei, not far away at the Blazing Spirit Dojo, would come to investigate the unexpected carnage.

Looking at his many times great-grandson with a certain degree of fondness, the Elder Samsara wondered how long it would be until Tatsuo suggested the Chuunin exam. The boy was late afterall, his last-minute switch to medical study delaying him a touch. Still though, he'd be one of the youngest in attendance; while an 11 year old taking the Chuunins wasn't unheard of, it was still relatively rare. Grandfather Copycat kept clear of the relationship between the child and his Jounin master, not wanting to interfere with what had clearly become an important bond for both of them, and also left the topic of the Chuunin exam for Tatsuo to raise. It would likely not be much longer though. The old spirit chuckled to himself, his senses picking up on the young Senju Archsage dashing from the dojo to the clearing at all speed, likely some kind of concerned. Somehow, he suspected that this particular evening still held more interesting events to behold.

"You're not done yet, Saito-kun. Prepare yourself."

[MFT, WC = 513]
[Requesting Tatsuo]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo happened to be relaxing with a nice cup of tea as he finished cleaning the inside of the Dojo. Honestly the chores were the only thing that kept him from being bored out of his mind, the lack of any good missions to go onto and the surplus in his wallet resulted in him spending most of his days bored. Saito had been training in the ways of medicine, something Tatsuo had a huge aversion to for reasons unknown. So he spent most of his days cleaning and doing yard work, not that he minded it all that much but there were better ways to spend your days.

The tea however wouldn't last long, not because of the speed in which Tatsuo drank, which was quick after all, but from him jumping nearly to the roof after hearing an explosion that rivaled that of a ton of TNT. Always quick to action, Tatsuo assumed the worst, invaders in the village? A giant monster which was wreaking havoc? What could it be? He was outside of the dojo and moments and on the way to the explosion in just a few more. Jumping through trees, crossing paths he finally found where the explosion was. Letting out a sigh of relief he noticed what had caused it, a reckless student of his. A grin appeared on his face as he walked over to Saito, calling over to him and making him aware of his presence. "What did I say about destroying stuff like that.." he said in a cheeky voice, Tatsuo did his fair share of destroying during his years of training so he couldn't hold it against Saito too much. Tatsuo just had the special ability to fix the nature he destroyed, but oh well, at least he used a clearing Tatsuo thought.

Rubbing his chin for a moment he looked at the explosion, it really was amazing how fast he grew. A grin pulled at his cheeks as he realized, 'Damn I must be a pretty good sensei.' but he knew that his student was exceptional nonetheless, all Tatsuo did was set him down the right path. "Hey Saito, ya' know I think you're about ready to be a Chuunin.. but you know I gotta make just sure." Rolling his neck he did a quick stretch and said "We also haven't had a good spar in a while.. So when you're ready, come at me with all you got." Entering his stance he waited for his student to take the first move, would he buckle in fear? There was something different this time, while Tatsuo would always hold back against him, there was a look in his eyes that said he was completely serious. "You better go all out, because unless you do, you've got no chance." With that said, Tatsuo put the ball in his court.

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito and Grandfather Copycat grinned at Tatsuo's challenge, and both of them nodded to him with resolution firmly set in their eyes. They had both been waiting for this, practically since Saito and Tatsuo had first met. The first of many such serious spars between them, Saito met his sensei's words with excitement and preparedness. Now was the time to show his sensei exactly how much he'd grown since they first met in front of the library that fateful day! The elder Samsara faded from view, merging with his host's body as they both set themselves to answer words with power. The time had finally come to put it all out on the field. Disappearing into the heart of the forest, Saito plotted his first move.

[calling bmod]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_nt5ah8u6DN1t89rpeo2_500.gif

Welcome to a Moderated Battle!
I will be your B-Mod -- Ryong Kyo-Moon!​

I will be asking for the following:
+ Username
+ OOC Rank
+ Character Level
+ Custom Class
+ Stats (Tai, Nin, Gen, Stam, Agi, CC -- Order isn't important)
+ Bloodline/Core Ability (Provide a Link)
+ Kinjutsu (if applicable) (Provide a link)
+ Abilities (Link every ability)
+ Inventory (Link every item)
+ Weapons (if applicable)
+ Branch (Main/Medic/ANBU)
+ Jutsu List (Link EVERY Jutsu)
+ Contract Summon (if applicable)
+ Bodies (Dependent on Kinjutsu) -- I'll need all their information too
+ Cursed Seals (if applicable)
+ Anything else I missed but you feel would be needed in the fight.

Afterwards, in a separate PM, send me your actions. I do have some ground rules though ::
+ Link EVERYTHING you do (besides basic strikes anyway) to what you are doing in EVERY post you send to me. If you are doing a jutsu, I want a link to that jutsu. If it's from a bloodline, link to the bloodline, etc.
+ Above also applies to any particular augments or abilities (or abilities in bloodline/Core Ability/Kinjutsu)
+ When doing calculations, don't calculate damage or CP. I'll do that myself.
+ Place the AP of your jutsu in your actions (makes things easier for me)
+ If there are anything that might modify your actions -- such as if you have +25% ninjutsu damage and you're doing a ninjutsu, stating it there will help me remember those buffs.
+ Make your actions clear and concise -- a wall of text makes it hard to read your actions even if you are comboing.
+ Keep your conditionals in mind. Only things you'd know IC can be used as conditionals.
+ You have exactly 48 hours to submit an RP and send actions. Failure to do this will result in being placed in Defensive Mode and doing nothing else. (other than smart actions)
+ Do not harass me on any medium about the battle. If I made a mistake (or a few) send me a PM (be courteous) and I'll go and fix it.
+ Label all round actions by the round they are for. so Round 1 actions -- Label the PM "Round 1 Actions"

Good luck to the competitors and FIGHT ON!

NOTE: First round will take a little while to put up due to having to compile all numbers together and all that -- so be patient with round 1.
Link to request

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
V4iINCl.png
[lb][/lb]
cloud_jounin.gif
[lb2][/lb2]
b8EJeu4.jpg
[lb][/lb]
cloud_genin.gif
[lb2][/lb2]
</B>
Samsara Saito​
<i>
</i>[lb2][/lb2]
CURRENT HP: 33000 [lb][/lb]
%: 100[lb][/lb]
MAXIMUM HP: 33000[lb][/lb]
CURSED DMG TAKEN: -[lb2][/lb2]

CURRENT CP: 39000-71-390-589-1672=36278[lb][/lb]
MAXIMUM CP: 39000[lb][/lb]
SECONDARY POOL: -[lb2][/lb2]

AP USED: 10-1-1-2-2-3=1[lb][/lb]
AP NEXT ROUND: 11[lb2][/lb2]

Visible Equipment [lb][/lb]
  • Slicing Shadows
  • Pouch

Visible Maintains
MAINTAINCOST/RND
???195
Ionic Infusion295
Diamond Cutter836
maintaincost
maintaincost
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
Visible Status[lb][/lb]
Clones and Creations
Clones said:
Name: [lb][/lb]
Type: [lb][/lb]
HP:[lb][/lb]
CP:[lb][/lb]
AP: [lb][/lb]

Creations said:
Name:[lb][/lb]

Summons said:
Ranna Tatsuo
[lb2][/lb2]
CURRENT HP: 42000-150-150-405-410=40885 [lb][/lb]
%: 97[lb][/lb]
MAXIMUM HP: 42000[lb][/lb]

CURRENT CP: 33600-8400-532-594=24074[lb][/lb]
MAXIMUM CP: 33600[lb][/lb]
SECONDARY POOL: 15120-3800=11320[lb2][/lb2]

AP USED: 10-0.5-0.5-0.5-3.8-2.3-2.3=0.1[lb][/lb]
AP NEXT ROUND: 10.1[lb2][/lb2]

• Headset
  • Light Armor

Visible Maintains
MAINTAINCOST/RND
Active Camo266
Elemental Clone304
Sage ModeRound 1 of 3
maintaincost
maintaincost
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
Visible Status[lb][/lb]
  • Broken Hands
  • Wired
Clones and Creations
Clones said:
Name: Clone 1[lb][/lb]
Type: Elemental Clone Earth[lb][/lb]
HP: 1904[lb][/lb]
CP:[ 1904lb][/lb]
AP: 2.5[lb][/lb]

Name: Clone 2[lb][/lb]

Name: Clone 3[lb][/lb]

Creations said:

Summons said:
GHh6FFr.png
[lb][/lb]Name: Koto[lb][/lb]
Type: Monkey[lb][/lb]
HP: 27000[lb][/lb]
CP: 27000-570=26430[lb][/lb]
AP: 5-0.5-0.5-1.75=2.25[lb][/lb]
AP Next Rnd: 6[lb][/lb]
- Equipped with Ruyi Jingu Bang[lb][/lb]
- Clone Confusion
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
TIMING​
ACTIONS AND RESULTS
<B>Current Conditions
Lighting: Dark +2 Stealth[lb][/lb]
Cover: Heavy +2 Stealth[lb2][/lb2]
Current Arena: None
Beginning of Round
-
00.00s
Saito Quickdraws Living Shadow[lb][/lb]
Saito makes a Prepared Sneak Attack! Called Shot Leg!
SaitoTatsuo
>44<>32< HIT! 150 dmg[lb][/lb]
Bleeding Chance: 36 - Fail[lb][/lb]
Suppression Chance: 2 - Success - Ignored![lb][/lb]
Called Shot: 54 - Fail

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
Saito performs another prepared Sneak Attack! Called Shot Legs
SaitoTatsuo
>49<>40< HIT! 150 dmg![lb][/lb]
Chance to Bleed: 70 - Fail[lb][/lb]
Chance to Suppress: 77 - Fail[lb][/lb]
Called Shot: 41 - Fail

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
INITIATIVE! Saito uses Assault! with 3 Called Shots to the legs
SaitoTatsuo
>43<[lb][/lb]
>38<[lb][/lb]
>46<[lb][/lb]
>41< HIT! 135 dmg[lb][/lb]
>29< HIT! 135 dmg[lb][/lb]
>28< HIT! 135 dmg[lb][/lb]
Roll Bleeding: 48 / 69 / 63 - All Fail[lb][/lb]
Roll Suppression: 78 / 22 / 31 - One Success!
Roll Called Shot: 96 / 29 / 35 - All Fail[lb][/lb]
Tatsuo Suppressed!

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
Saito Quickswitches into Aura of Shadows
01.00s
Tatsuo enters Sage Mode[lb][/lb]
Saito uses a Hidden Action
SaitoTatsuo
>32<>35< MISS

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
INITIATIVE! Tatsuo equips Wood Reinforced Skeleton![lb][/lb]
INITIATIVE! Tatsuo enters Defensive Mode
03.00s
Saito uses a Hidden Action
SaitoTatsuo
>44<>24< HIT! 420 dmg![lb][/lb]
Tatsuo's Hands are Broken!

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
04.50s
Saito uses Ionic Infusion to fuse Aura of Shadows and Blending Shadows together to make Blending Aura of Shadows.
04.80s
Tatsuo's chance to fail Handseals: 79 - Fail[lb][/lb]
Tatsuo summons Koto!
05.80s
Koto equips Ruyi Jingu Bang
06.80s
Koto uses the Wired Augment
KotoSaito
>38<>42< MISS

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
07.00s
Saito uses Diamond Cutter on Blending Aura of Shadows[lb][/lb]
Quickdraw! Saito sheathes Blending Aura of Shadows[lb][/lb]
Quickdraw! Saito draws Slicing Shadows
07.10s
Chance for Tatsuo to fail Handseals- 82 - Failed[lb][/lb]
Tatsuo uses Active Camo on self.
07.50s
Saito uses the Wired Augment on Tatsuo
SaitoTatsuo
>37<>36< HIT! Wired!

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
08.30s
Koto uses Grapple
KotoSaito
>36<>43< MISS

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
09.40s
Chance for Tatsuo's Handseals to fail: 69 - Failed[lb][/lb]
Tatsuo uses Elemental Clone - Earth to summon 3 clones || Clone Confusion Check
TatsuoSaitoKoto
>24<[lb][/lb]
>32<
>35< Not Affected[lb][/lb]
-
-[lb][/lb]
>23< Affected by Clone Confusion

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
End of Round
Actions

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]
[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]
[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]
[/tbody]
[tbody]
[/tbody]
[tbody]
[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
Color-coded Legend said:
Natural 20 Crit
Other Crit (Not nat 20)

Cursed Damage
Illusionary Damage
Holy Damage

Poison Damage
Bleeding Damage
Healing

BMod Notes:
Some actions couldn't be performed instantly due to the limit reached. Please be sure to read the notes in your abilities!
Some actions couldn't work together with others due to specific notes in the abilities. Please be sure to read abilities.
One of Saito's actions were skipped due to not providing enough information to the mod (PM me to find out, Saito)
Tatsuo's actions couldn't be completed due to suppression.
You have 48 hours to post an RP and send next wave of actions. Failure to do so will result in only being placed into defensive mode.
Any questions or if I made an error, hit me up (but don't harass me about it!)

EDIT: Fixed some timing with some Quickdraw Shenanigans
EDIT: Fixed some called shots stuff (Acc and Called Shot chances)
EDIT: Fixed Summon's HP/CP
EDIT: Corrected Saito's AP due to correction of Quickdraw

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A single leaf, fluttering on the faint breezes in the forest clearing that night, slowly descended to the ground between the Master and his student. Innocuous in its intentions, it carried far greater implications than could ever have been conceived; for when it finally touched the ground, the two ninja exploded into action.

Heeding Tatsuo's teachings about taking the first move, the boy didn't let a single second pass before his first attack. With but a thought to action, the black shadows that he could only begin to control two years ago under the Jounin's tutelage simply appeared around him and struck, firing themselves relentlessly at Tatsuo. All of the blows landed, doing light damage and slowing his target down a touch while Saito's hands continued to move in a blur of handsigns. He knew Koto was coming, and hoped the summoning would be halted with the cracking and warping of Tatsuo's hands, suddenly breaking even as he performed the handsigns. Alas, the Jounin's technique overcame such cheap parlor tricks and, with a plume of summoning smoke, the young monkey appeared beside his contractor, ready to battle. Well, it was worth a shot... I definitely know what to do NEXT time, but that doesn't help me now...</B><B> "Heya Koto! Don't hold back on me, okay? Shinrin-sensei and I decided to go all out in this fight!"

The child's shadow continued to morph around him even as he spoke, taking on new shapes as the dark projectiles ceased their assault on the older ninja. At one point they wrapped around Saito's hands and upper arms, suddenly appearing to solidify, hardening into black, jagged, crystalline manifestations that posed serious injury to their target. Then even that manifestation would shift and slide into a different form, Saito's shadow transmuting into thin, slicing ribbons that swirled and whipped around his body. One of these shadowy strands flew out toward Tatsuo and wrapped around him, binding him as tightly as a ninja wire and hindering his movements. While all this happened, Koto would take Saito's words to heart, drawing a weapon Saito had never seen before and attempting to tag the 11 year old with a ninja wire of its own. Dodging that attack, Saito proceeded to dodge the next one too, where Koto threw himself at the child, ready to wrestle. Koto's gonna be a problem, I can't keep dodging him forever...<i></i> the boy thought to himself as he nimbly danced around the battlefield. And more problems would arise as well; while Koto kept Saito busy dodging, Tatsuo summoned his wood clones. Almost 10 seconds into the fight and Tatsuo had clearly claimed the numbers advantage.

"Mendokusē..."<i></i> Saito muttered under his breath... though his fierce smile was undeniable, gleaming even in the darkness of the forest. He and Tatsuo never had as much fun together as when they sparred, and it pleased the young boy to no end that Tatsuo finally saw fit to go all out on him.

[MFT; WC = 496]
[actions sent]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A lack of setup caught the teacher off guard, Saito was always the careful one. It was rare for him to jump into action suddenly, but before Tatsuo could even blink he had been struck multiple times. The damage was nothing to worry about, but if Saito was going this strong right out of the gate he would have to show him just what he needed to work on. Taking in a deep breath Tatsuo began to summon Koto. While Tatsuo was able to fight without him, it wasn't the same the two had become so in sync that it was like missing an arm. Or in Koto's case probably a tail.

Tatsuo's transformation into a sage was very basic, his eyes only changing to a golden hue but otherwise not changing any of his body. The boy had truly mastered the art of Senjutsu. His hands began to come together in a flurry of hand seals despite the affliction from Saito. A similar trick to that of the ANBU Sennin of Leaf. Shaking his head he was sad that Saito resorted to such cheap tricks, but he must've really wanted it.

With a puff of smoke Koto entered the scene, taking a glance around as he noticed only Saito and Tatsuo. For just a moment he looked to Tatsuo and realized what he needed to do and he was further encouraged by Saito's statement. "I no hold back against you Saito-boy! But don't cry when I smack!" the monkey said as he rushed into the flurry of combat. Unfortunately most of his attacks missed but Tatsuo spent most of the time setting up. He wasn't going to attack Saito with intent to kill, but he would need to work harder than he expected if he was going to win this. "Alright Saito, don't forget you asked for this." he said as his clones appeared.

Actions sent

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
V4iINCl.png
[lb][/lb]
cloud_jounin.gif
[lb2][/lb2]
b8EJeu4.jpg
[lb][/lb]
cloud_genin.gif
[lb2][/lb2]
</B>
Samsara Saito​
<i>
</i>[lb2][/lb2]

CURRENT CP: 36278-1326-722-2613-380=31237[lb][/lb]

AP USED: 11-1-1-1-1-0.5-0.5-3-1-1-1=0[lb][/lb]
AP NEXT ROUND: 10[lb2][/lb2]

• Blending Aura of Shadows
  • Pouch

Visible Maintains
MAINTAINCOST/RND
???195
Ionic Infusion295
Diamond Cutter836
Shadow Dimension1245
Dim Mak
Flare Touch
maintaincost
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
Visible Status[lb][/lb]
  • Unaware of Tatsuo's location
  • Inside the Shadow Dimension
  • Wired
Clones and Creations
Clones said:

Creations said:

Summons said:
Ranna Tatsuo
[lb2][/lb2]
CURRENT HP: 40885-420+695-336-168+46=41111[lb][/lb]
%: 98[lb][/lb]

CURRENT CP: 24074-570=23504[lb][/lb]
SECONDARY POOL: 11320[lb2][/lb2]

AP USED: 10.1-0.5-6=3.6[lb][/lb]

• Headset
  • Light Armor

Visible Maintains
MAINTAINCOST/RND
Active Camo266
Elemental Clone304
Sage ModeRound 2 of 3
???-
maintaincost
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
Visible Status[lb][/lb]
  • Broken Hands
  • Arm Sprained
  • Wired
  • Bleeding r2
  • Stealthed against Saito
  • Outside of the Shadow Dimension
Clones and Creations
Clones said:
CP:[ 1904-110=1794[lb][/lb]
AP: 2.5-1=1.5 = 2.5 AP next round[lb][/lb]

Creations said:

Summons said:
GHh6FFr.png
HP: 27000-450-2500-1794-1794=20462[lb][/lb]
CP: 26430[lb][/lb]
AP: 6-0.5-0.5-1-1-1.5-1=0.5 [lb][/lb]
AP Next Rnd: 5.5[lb][/lb]
- Clone Confusion [lb][/lb]
- Rank 3 Bleeding[lb][/lb]
- Ruyi Jingu Bang Chipped! and dropped[lb][/lb]
- Arm Broken[lb][/lb]
- Inside the Shadow Dimension
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
TIMING​
ACTIONS AND RESULTS
<B>Beginning of Round
Tatsuo's Maintain Cost: -570 CP [lb][/lb]
Tatsuo's Turnly Damage: -420 HP + 695[lb2][/lb2]

Koto's Maintain Cost: -- [lb][/lb]
Koto's Turnly Damage: --[lb2][/lb2]

Saito's Maintain Cost: -1326 CP[lb][/lb]
Saito's Turnly Damage: --[lb][/lb]
00.00s
Saito: Quickdraw - Sheathes Slicing Shadows[lb][/lb]
Saito: Quickdraw - Living Shadows[lb][/lb]
Tatsuo: Willpower Cancel: 31 - Fail[lb][/lb]
Saito: Initiative: Assault / Called Shot Arms
SaitoKoto
35 / 45 / 3430 / 26 / 25[lb][/lb]
3 Hits! 150 + 150 + 150 = 450 dmg[lb][/lb]
Roll Bleeding: 62 / 70 / 38 - 3 Fails[lb][/lb]
Suppression: 53 / 7 / 31 - 1 Success! Suppressed 1x[lb][/lb]
Called Shot: 6 / 1 / 26 - 3 Successes! Koto Arm Broken

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
Saito: Quickswitch: Blending Aura of Shadows[lb][/lb]
Combo! Blitz Brawl![lb][/lb]
Saito: Assault / Called Shot Arms
SaitoTatsuo
36 / 48 / 4543 / 43 / 31[lb][/lb]
MISS / HIT / HIT - 168 + 168 = 336 dmg[lb][/lb]
Bleeding: 20 / 7 -- 2 Successes! Rank 2 Bleeding!Ignored. Rank 1 Bleeding[lb][/lb]
Suppression: 37 / 44 - 2 Fails![lb][/lb]
Called Shot: 4 / 40 - 1 Success! - Arm Sprained

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
Saito: Assault / Called Shot Weapon
SaitoTatsuo
32 / 37 / 4840 / 40 / 25[lb][/lb]
MISS / MISS / HIT! 168 dmg![lb][/lb]
Bleeding: 21 - Success! Rank 2 Bleeding[lb][/lb]
Suppression: 6 - Success! Suppressed x1[lb][/lb]
Suppression: Blitz Brawl Hit! Suppressed x1[lb][/lb]
Called Shot: 90 - Fail!

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
00.83s
Koto: Wired Augment
KotoSaito
3527[lb][/lb]
Hit! Saito is Wired!

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
00.91s
Saito: Shadow Possession
SaitoTatsuoKoto
38[lb][/lb]
27[lb][/lb]-[lb][/lb]
Bound!
-[lb][/lb]28[lb][/lb]
Bound!

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
01.36s
Saito: Enters Flare Touch
01.82s
Saito: Enters Dim Mak
01.90s
Tatsuo: Escape from Bind: 78 - Failed
02.58s
Koto: Escape from Bind: 49 - Failed
02.89s
Tatsuo: Escape from Bind: 54 - Failed
03.88s
Tatsuo: Escape from Bind: 94 - Failed
04.00s
Clone 1 uses Gravel Shift on Saito: 33 v 27 - HIT![lb][/lb]
Clone 2 uses Gravel Shift on Saito: 38 v 26 - HIT![lb][/lb]
Clone 3 uses Gravel Shift on Saito: 41 v 24 - HIT![lb][/lb]
04.24s
Koto: Escape from Bind: 73 - Failed
04.55s
Saito: Shadow Dimension
SaitoKoto
36-[lb][/lb]35[lb][/lb]
HIT! 2500 dmg[lb][/lb]
Cannot Overheal[lb][/lb]
Stuck inside of Shadow Dimension with Saito

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
04.87s
Tatsuo attempts to escape bind: 19 - Breaks Free
05.86s
Tatsuo automatically enters stealth
05.54s
[lb][/lb]
Saito: Assault / Called Shot Weapon
SaitoKoto
41 / 33 / 4737 / 21 / 38[lb][/lb]
3 Hits! 598 + 598 + 598 = 1794 dmg[lb][/lb]
Bleeding: 41 / 25 / 64 - 2 Successes! Bleeding R2[lb][/lb]
Suppression: 8 / 31 / 9 - 3 Successes! Suppressed x3[lb][/lb]
Called Shot: 17 / 84 / 35 - 1 Success! Weapon Chipped/Weapon Dropped!

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
06.36s
Tatsuo performs a hidden action[lb][/lb]
Saito: Assault / Called Shot Arms
SaitoKoto
43 / 38 / 4734 / 33 / 26[lb][/lb]
3 Hits! 598 + 598 + 598 = 1794 dmg![lb][/lb]
Bleeding: 66 / 24 / 27 - 1 Success! Bleeding Rank 3[lb][/lb]
Suppression: 13 / 26 / 85 - 2 Success! Suppressionx2[lb][/lb]
Called Shots: Cannot exceed Broken

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
07.27s
Saito: Shadow Possession
SaitoKoto
3139[lb][/lb]MISS

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
08.00s
Clone 1 Nin Check to enter Arena: 32 v 35 Failed
08.50s
Clone 2 Nin Check to enter Arena: 34 v 35 Failed
09.00s
Clone 3 Nin Check to enter Arena: 42 v 47 - Failed
09.33s
Tatsuo Nin Check to enter Arena: 29 v 33 Failed
End of Round
Tatsuo's Quick Healer: +46

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]
[/tbody]
[tbody]
[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]
[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]
[/tbody]
[tbody]
[/tbody]
[tbody]
[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
Color-coded Legend said:
Natural 20 Crit
Other Crit (Not nat 20)

Cursed Damage
Illusionary Damage
Holy Damage

Poison Damage
Bleeding Damage
Healing

BMod Notes:
>Mod has been corrected.
>As per the Head B-Mod, prepared slots need to have been submitted with your battle information. Since they were not sent with the battle information, they will not be included in this mod.
>I am prone to mistakes as I am human. Please be sure to treat me as such.
>Yes, the bind+Stealth at the same time IS correct. Put that back in.
>Small changes in the timing; Didn't affect anything in the mod really.
Code:
[tbody]
		[tr=bg2]
			[td=null,1][right][b]TIMING[/b][/right][/td]
			[td=null,1]Actions[/td]
		[/tr]
	[/tbody]
	[tbody]
		[tr=bg2]
			[td=null,1]Actions[/td]
		[/tr]
	[/tbody]
	[tbody]
		[tr=bg2]
			[td=null,1]Actions[/td]
		[/tr]
	[/tbody]
Code:
[size=4]Table Title[/size]
[table=100,null]
	[thead]
		[tr=textleft]
			[th=50,null]Title1[/th]
			[th=50,null]Title2[/th]
		[/tr]
	[/thead]
	[tbody]
		[tr=bg2]
			[td=null,1]Text1[/td]
			[td=null,1]Text2[/td]
		[/tr]
	[/tbody]
[/table]

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Having a summon as a battle partner is REALLY useful...</I><i></i> Saito thought to himself as Koto kept barreling on. An entirely separate being, powerful in its own right, who can distract the summoner's opponent with a threat that cannot be ignored. Nor could the summoner be ignored -- especially in the young boy's case, where his Jounin opponent had the potential to crush him in even two or three well-timed hits. He would have to come up with ways to handle both at the same time, or isolate one from the other, and that would definitely be difficult.

It didn't help that he wasn't as prepared for this fight as he should've been, as was generally in his nature to be. Somewhere between working on the shadow transformation with Grandfather Copycat, studying medical jutsu with Kahako-sensei, doing chores at the Blazing Spirit Dojo, and doing missions in preparation for the Chuunin exams, the boy had slacked on maintenance, to the point where he neglected to properly set up his equipment on what turned out to be the exact night that Tatsuo-sensei issued his challenge. It would have been comical, except that his Master took this fight very seriously, and had slid into Sage mode with no more than a subtle change of eye-color. Reading about Sage mode, among other things, in the Konoha libraries clued him in to what this meant: far from merely growing grass and flowers from his butt, Tatsuo had advanced over the past two years himself, to truly master senjutsu. And just as Saito had asked for, Sage mode Tatsuo and Monkey summon Koto weren't holding anything back. Big talk... I'm gonna end up in the hospital over this,<i></i> the boy thought to himself, with his next internal comment quite inevitable: Mendokusē...<i></i>

Saito's fierce smile, sustained throughout the fight thus far, only widened as he considered his dilemma. An interesting handicap...<i></i> he thought to himself, and he actually laughed a touch, out loud. He was not surprised at this situation, not for a second. Tatsuo-sensei's advancement tests always seemed impossible on the front end. From climbing a waterfall, to storming a castle, to facing Tatsuo himself and Koto in battle while unprepared, the impossibility of the task merely constituted a part of the challenge. Just as with every other test his sensei had presented him, Saito would have to think very differently than he'd been prepared for if he ever hoped to pass. And just as with every other test, the young Genin determined to do his very best!

Continuing despite his setbacks, Saito quickly threw blindingly fast shadow strikes at Koto and Tatsuo, hitting each target three times in rapid succession. The actual damage inflicted meant little to nothing, but Koto would eventually notice that his arms were broken, while Tatsuo's limbs were more lightly sprained and bleeding. How Koto could still be so quick and accurate with that weapon Saito would give himself time to wonder later, as the monkey managed to net the boy in his Ruyi Jingu Bang's hidden ninja wire just before Saito's shadow paralysis jutsu hit both summon and summoner. With his opponents momentarily halted, Saito entered his fire style and unarmed style, pushing his technique further as he turned back to Koto, slamming his palms together. "Alright! Time to divide, and hopefully conquer... <I>Shadow Dimension - Shadow Void Jutsu!"

An expanding radius of darkness rapidly spread out from Saito and quickly dominated the battlefield, trapping Koto inside with the boy while leaving Tatsuo and his clones excluded. In the dark arena where Saito's ancestors could bleed over into the mortal realm, shadowy forms came to life and swirled around the monkey, doing damage of their own while Koto would take another six rapid blows from the Genin's dark aura. These blows rained harder than the ones just seconds before, and soon the monkey bled freely, his staff damaged and struck from his hands. Unable to counterattack, Koto still dodged Saito's followup shadow possession jutsu, its animal senses and agility preternatural even in the shadow realm.

Gotta keep moving...<i></i> the boy thought, taking it step by step. He knew that whatever advantage he'd gained with his jutsu had been narrowed by his complete inability to detect Tatsuo's current whereabouts, even after his failed attempt to enter Saito's shadow dimension. Always a very bad sign... and the situation did not improve fast enough for Saito's comfort. This would be one difficult -- perhaps impossible -- mountain to climb.

[MFT, WC = 748]
[Actions sent]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito was doing his best, that was for sure. Striking with hits that were meant to disable, a well tested strategy but when fighting an opponent like Tatsuo it left yourself fighting in a situation where time is of the essence. While Saito wasn't struggling for stamina by any means, he would find the longer he went against Tatsuo the more tired he'd become. The quick strikes were damaging but nothing Tatsuo hadn't felt before, the pain in his arms was nothing compared to Koto's, who was shouting out in pain as Saito's endless assault pounced on him. Before the both of them knew it, a quick shadow had come out to bind them both. It kept them contained for long enough but wasn't enough for Saito trap both of them in his shadow dimension. Or at least so Tatsuo thought, he realized quickly that Saito's goal was to take on Koto alone without the intervention of the Jounin. A wise strategy but the two had trained for this very scenario.

Tatsuo's clones continued to try and throw Saito off his feet and Tatsuo prepped a huge attack in which he flung at the shadow barrier, unfortunately not able to pierce into it. Koto was there alone and starting to get angrier and angrier, while he liked Saito, he didn't like getting hit and it was obvious that he was getting ready to lash out. Tatsuo knew this was happening and only hoped Saito would be prepared for what was about to come. In the meantime, Tatsuo would keep his distance and see what his young student would do.

A smirk appeared on his face as he readied a plan, one that would probably through Saito for a loop.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
V4iINCl.png
[lb][/lb]
cloud_jounin.gif
[lb2][/lb2]
b8EJeu4.jpg
[lb][/lb]
cloud_genin.gif
[lb2][/lb2]
</B>
Samsara Saito​
<i>
</i>[lb2][/lb2]

CURRENT CP: 31237-2571-380-105-594-2613=24974[lb][/lb]

AP USED: 10-1-1-2-3-1-1-1=0[lb][/lb]

• Blending Aura of Shadows
  • Pouch

Visible Maintains
MAINTAINCOST/RND
???195
Ionic Infusion295
Diamond Cutter836
Shadow Dimension1245
Dim Mak
Flare Touch
Transformation105
Elemental Clone304
Life Corrosion1211
maintaincost
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
Visible Status[lb][/lb]
  • Wired
  • Looks like Koto
Clones and Creations
Clones said:
Type: Elemental Clone - No Element [lb][/lb]
HP: 2210[lb][/lb]
CP: 2210-215=1995[lb][/lb]
AP: 2.5-1.25=1.25[lb][/lb]

Creations said:

Summons said:
Ranna Tatsuo
[lb2][/lb2]
CURRENT HP: 41111-420-840+889= 40740[lb][/lb]

CURRENT CP: 24074-570+6720=30224[lb][/lb]

AP USED: 11-2.75-2.75-2.75-2.75=0[lb][/lb]

• Headset
  • Light Armor

Visible Maintains
MAINTAINCOST/RND
Sage ModeRound 3 of 3
???-
maintaincost
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
Visible Status[lb][/lb]
  • Arm Sprained
  • Wired
  • Bleeding r2
  • Confused by Saito's Clones
  • Confused by Saito's Transformation into Koto
  • Unaware of Saito's location
Clones and Creations
Clones said:
HP: [lb][/lb]
CP: [lb][/lb]

Creations said:

Summons said:
GHh6FFr.png
HP: 20462+4000-810-2500-2604-3472-1590=13486[lb][/lb]
CP: 26430-1620=24810[lb][/lb]
AP: 5.5-1-1-1-1.5-1=0 [lb][/lb]
AP Next Rnd: 5.5[lb][/lb]
- Clone Confusion [lb][/lb]
- Rank 5 Bleeding[lb][/lb]
- Ruyi Jingu Bang Chipped! and dropped[lb][/lb]
- Arm Broken[lb][/lb]
- Inside the Shadow Dimension[lb][/lb]
- Leg Fractured[lb][/lb]
- Hand Fractured[lb][/lb]
- Unaware of Saito's location[lb][/lb]
- Corrosion
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
TIMING​
ACTIONS AND RESULTS
Beginning of Round
Tatsuo's Maintain Cost: -570 CP [lb][/lb]
Tatsuo's Turnly Damage: -420 HP / -840 HP + 889 HP[lb2][/lb2]

Koto's Maintain Cost: -- [lb][/lb]
Koto's Turnly Damage: -810 + 4000[lb2][/lb2]

Saito's Maintain Cost: -2571 CP[lb][/lb]
Saito's Turnly Damage: --[lb][/lb]

Tatsuo makes a check: 17v24 - Fail[lb][/lb]
Shadow Dimension vs Koto: 49v14 - 2500 dmg to Koto
00.00s
Tatsuo uses Free Cancel with Willpower: 6 -- Tatsuo cancels a genjutsu[lb][/lb]
01.00s
Saito uses Shadow Possession
SaitoKoto
4230[lb][/lb]
Bound!

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
01.50s
Saito transforms to look like Koto[lb][/lb]
Koto isn't fooled / Tatsuo is automatically fooled due to separation between Shadow Dimension
02.50s
Tatsuo performs a hidden action
02.81s
Koto tries to break free: 54 - Fail
03.00s
Saito uses Elemental Clone to confuse Koto: 38v27[lb][/lb]
Koto suffers from Clone Confusion[lb][/lb]
These clones now look like Koto[lb][/lb]
Tatsuo auto-suffers Clone Confusion and can potentially target Koto due to everyone looking like him.
04.64s
Koto attempts to break from bind: 41 - Fail
05.00s
06.00s
Koto attempts to break from bind: 79 - Fail[lb][/lb]
Saito uses Life Corrosion on themselves
07.00s
Blitz Brawl! Saito: Assault - Called Shot Hands
SaitoKoto
50[lb][/lb]
46[lb][/lb]
16 HIT! 868 dmg[lb][/lb]
29 HIT! 868 dmg[lb][/lb]
29 HIT! 868 dmg[lb][/lb]
Roll Bleeding: 22 / 99 / 44 - 1 Success - Koto r4 Bleeding[lb][/lb]
Roll Suppression: 63 / 20 / 72 - 1 Success - Koto suppressed x1[lb][/lb]
Roll Called Shot: 17 / 65 / 32 - 2 Success - Hands Fractured [lb][/lb]
Life Corrosion Nin Checks: 31v30 - Koto is affected by Corrosion

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
Saito: Assault - Called Shot Legs
SaitoKoto
42[lb][/lb]
52[lb][/lb]
26 - HIT! 868 dmg[lb][/lb]
10 - CRIT! 1736 dmg[lb][/lb]
16 - HIT! 868 dmg[lb][/lb]
Roll Bleeding: 15 / 83 / 20 - 2 Success - Rank 5 Bleeding[lb][/lb]
Roll Suppression: 46 / 97 / 28 - 1 Success - Suppressed x1[lb][/lb]
Suppressed x1 due to Blitz Brawl[lb][/lb]
Roll Called Shot: 72 / 19 / 14 - 2 Success - Legs Fractured[lb][/lb][lb2][/lb2]

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
Clone 1/2/3 uses 4-Hit Combo against Koto:
Clone 1[lb][/lb]
33v25 - HIT! 120 dmg[lb][/lb]
28v14 - HIT! 120 dmg[lb][/lb]
38v27 - CRIT! 240 dmg[lb][/lb]
36v9 - HIT! 120 dmg[lb][/lb]
Total dmg: 600[lb2][/lb2]
Clone 2[lb][/lb]
23v20 - HIT! 120 dmg[lb][/lb]
29v10 - HIT! 120 dmg[lb][/lb]
22v23 - 25% Partial - 30 dmg[lb][/lb]
34v19 - HIT! 120 dmg[lb][/lb]
Total dmg: 390[lb2][/lb2]
Clone 3[lb][/lb]
38v29 - CRIT! 240 dmg[lb][/lb]
36v8 - HIT! 120 dmg[lb][/lb]
30v27 - HIT! 120 dmg[lb][/lb]
23v17 - HIT! 120 dmg[lb][/lb]
Total dmg: 600 dmg
Koto released from bind</QUOTE>

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]
[/tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
[tbody]
[/tbody]
[tbody]
[tr=bg2]
[td=null,1]
<B>07.50s
[/td]
[td=null,1]Tatsuo performs a hidden action[/td]
[/tr]
[/tbody]
[tbody]
[tr=bg2]
[td=null,1]
08.00s
[/td]
[td=null,1]Saito attempts to go into stealth vs Koto: 26v24[lb][/lb]
Koto is unaware[lb][/lb]
Tatsuo is auto unaware due to Shadow Dimension[lb][/lb]

[/td]
[/tr]
[/tbody]
[tbody]
[tr=bg2]
[td=null,1]
10.00s
[/td]
[td=null,1]Tatsuo performs a hidden action[lb][/lb]
Roll to remove 1 rank of bleeding: 72 - Fail[lb][/lb]
Roll to remover 1 random rank of Called Shot: 89 - Fail[lb][/lb]
Cannot overheal HP[lb][/lb]
+6720 CP[/td]
[/tr]
[/tbody]
[tbody]
[tr=bg2]
[td=null,1]
TIMING
[/td]
[td=null,1]Actions[/td]
[/tr]
[/tbody]
[tbody]
[tr=bg2]
[td=null,1]
TIMING
[/td]
[td=null,1]Actions[/td]
[/tr]
[/tbody]
[tbody]
[tr=bg2]
[td=null,1]
End of Round
[/td]
[td=null,1]-[/td]
[/tr]
[/tbody]
<QUOTE author="Color-coded Legend">
Color-coded Legend said:
Natural 20 Crit
Other Crit (Not nat 20)

Cursed Damage
Illusionary Damage
Holy Damage

Poison Damage
Bleeding Damage
Healing

BMod Notes:
>I haven't been rolling Adamantine because Saito doesn't have enough damage to warrant use of Adamantine's effect.
>Saito's clones couldn't finish their actions due to running out of time.
>While it wasn't stated in Koto's actions, he was forced to pick up his weapon due to smart actions.
>Any errors, PM me -- Don't bother me on discord, please.
>New: Fixed a regen thing with Koto. But seriously, don't bother me on discord about corrections.
>NEW: Fixed some timing since you can't initiative into a bind. Timing for Koto and Saito changed.
>NEW: Koto no longer picked up his weapon due to running out of time.
>NEW: Added Corrosion status effect to Koto
>NEW: Minor fix. Life Corrosion happened at 6.00s instead of 7.00s.
Code:
[tbody]
		[tr=bg2]
			[td=null,1]Actions[/td]
		[/tr]
	[/tbody]
	[tbody]
		[tr=bg2]
			[td=null,1]Actions[/td]
		[/tr]
	[/tbody]
	[tbody]
		[tr=bg2]
			[td=null,1]Actions[/td]
		[/tr]
	[/tbody]
Code:
[size=4]Table Title[/size]
[table=100,null]
	[thead]
		[tr=textleft]
			[th=50,null]Title1[/th]
			[th=50,null]Title2[/th]
		[/tr]
	[/thead]
	[tbody]
		[tr=bg2]
			[td=null,1]Text1[/td]
			[td=null,1]Text2[/td]
		[/tr]
	[/tbody]
[/table]

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Man, Koto looked angry. Arms bloodied and broken and weapon knocked from his hands, the young ape screamed and snarled, swatting left and right at the annoyance that was Saito's constant rain of shadowed blows. And Saito, who could feel his sensei's watchful eye on the center of his back as the stealthed Jounin prepared to strike when the boy least expected it, knew his attacks still didn't hit Koto hard enough. The boy had temporarily separated the monkey from his master to be sure, but he would have to race the clock if he wanted to take advantage of that separation: Tatsuo-sensei wouldn't be too far behind his summon, and while Saito would have an advantage inside his shadow dimension, that advantage wouldn't cover the vast gap in skill level between the Genin and the Jounin. Moreover, the monkey appeared to be healing. Wounds and bruises caused by Saito's jutsu began to slowly fade before Saito's eyes, the boy's work with medical jutsu allowing him to recognize regeneration when he saw it. The clock in the young Genin's mind... started ticking down much harder after that.

Back to basics... the boy thought to himself, snaking his shadow out to tag Koto before the monkey could do anything. Tightly bound in Saito's jutsu, Koto could only watch as Saito winked at him, then performed the transformation jutsu. In a puff of smoke, the young Genin looked just like Koto! Not waiting for the summon's reaction, Saito then accomplished a clone jutsu. Now where there was once only one monkey on the battlefield, there were now five! And four of those monkeys stared down the last one with Koto's own menacing glare... a five monkey rumble was about to go down! Three monkeys slowly advanced on the shadowbound fourth, while the fifth monkey stepped back and called forth the abilities of the shadow spirit dwelling within him. While the basic transformation/clone combo might delay Tatsuo-sensei a bit, it wouldn't stop him from teaming back up with his monkey before knocking the young Genin out. Saito had to up his power level if he wanted to keep Koto out of the way, and the flames enhancing his strikes wouldn't be enough.

Saito reached deep within himself for the well of power that came from his connection to his ancestors. And just as he and Grandfather Copycat had trained, a thick, greasy black aura rose from Saito's white fur, his neckerchief suddenly flapping with the release of significant power. Then Saito-Koto and his gang of Koto clones all attacked the poor monkey summon, the clones with their Taijutsu and Saito-Koto with a hail of blindingly fast, paralyzing, corrosive blows of shadow blended with crystal and fire. In but a moment Koto was free from the shadow bind but also bled fiercely, the hands and legs he used to mount a last-second defense now fractured. The young monkey could do nothing but try his best to block, unable to even pick up the weapon Saito had earlier knocked to the ground.

But still... it wasn't good enough, not even close. That itching sensation between his shoulder blades told him that Tatsuo-sensei must strike at any moment, and Koto looked nowhere near beaten, even after feeling the young Samsara's life corrosion jutsu. Tatsuo-sensei likely relied on his summon's stamina to last until the Jounin could get into the right position -- a good plan as Koto would not go down soon. The boy had to think of something else, and fast. A kaleidoscope of options running through his mind, the 11 year old Genin slipped into stealth.

[actions sent]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
V4iINCl.png
[lb][/lb]
cloud_jounin.gif
[lb2][/lb2]
b8EJeu4.jpg
[lb][/lb]
cloud_genin.gif
[lb2][/lb2]
Samsara Saito​
<i>
</i>[lb2][/lb2]
CURRENT HP: 33000-1495=31505 [lb][/lb]
%: 93[lb][/lb]

CURRENT CP: 24974-4823=20151[lb][/lb]

AP USED: 10-9=1[lb][/lb]

• Living Shadows
  • Pouch

Visible Maintains
MAINTAINCOST/RND
Shadow Dimension1245
Dim Mak
Flare Touch
Transformation105
Elemental Clone304
Life Corrosion1211
maintaincost
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
Visible Status[lb][/lb]
  • Wired
  • Looks like Koto
Clones and Creations
Clones said:
CP: 1995[lb][/lb]

AP: 2.25[lb][/lb]

AP: 2.25[lb][/lb]

Creations said:

Summons said:
Ranna Tatsuo
[lb2][/lb2]
CURRENT HP: 40740+0=40740[lb][/lb]

CURRENT CP: 30224 -> 33600[lb][/lb]

AP USED: 10-10=0[lb][/lb]

• Headset
  • Light Armor

Visible Maintains
MAINTAINCOST/RND
???-
maintaincost
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
Visible Status[lb][/lb]
  • Arm Sprained
  • Wired
  • Bleeding r2
  • Confused by Saito's Clones
  • Confused by Saito's Transformation into Koto
  • Unaware of Saito's location
Clones and Creations
Clones said:

Creations said:
Summons said:
GHh6FFr.png
HP: KO[lb][/lb]
CP: KO[lb][/lb]
AP: KO [lb][/lb]
AP Next Rnd: KO[lb][/lb]
KO
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
Actions

Beginning of Round
Shadow Dimension vs Koto: 46v12 – HIT
Koto Bleeds
Tatsuo Bleeds

00.00s
Tatsuo uses a hidden action – Failed
Saito uses a hidden action
Saito: Sneak Attack -- Initiative: Sneak Attack vs Koto
@Koto: 44v11 – HIT
@Koto: 40v21 – HIT / Suppressed
@Koto: 48v23 – HIT
Saito uses a hidden action -- Sneak Attack vs Koto
@Koto: 42v20 – HIT
@Koto: 49v17 – HIT
Saito uses a hidden action -- Sneak attack vs Koto
@Koto: 42v20 – HIT
KOTO KO
No more stealth for Saito

02.50s
Tatsuo uses a hidden action

04.00s
Clone 1 leaves shadow dimension

05.00s
Clone 2 uses 4-Hit Combo on Koto – Autohit
Clone 3 uses 4-Hit Combo on Koto – Autohit

07.50s

08.00s
Clone 1 returns from shadow dimension

09.00s
Saito sheathes Aura of Shadows
Saito Quickdraws Living Shadows

10.00s
Saito applies a poison to their weapon
Clone 2 uses 4-Hit Combo on Koto – Autohit
Clone 3 uses 4-Hit Combo on Koto – Autohit
Koto disappears

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
FondCheerfulHornet-size_restricted.gif

Thought and intent immediately translated into action and, using a combination of skills and abilities that, prior to the battle -- prior to that moment, even -- Saito didn't even know he could put together, the boy swiftly took Koto down. One moment the monkey summon seemed ready to endure more of the child's attacks, battered sure but not even close to going down before Tatsuo arrived. The next moment Koto was unconscious, lying next to its weapon in a small, shallow crater created by the force of the summon's body slamming to the ground.

Sorry for that, Koto-chan... I'll make you a thousand riceballs the next time we hang out, I promise!

Saito blinked back into existence nearby, on one knee and panting heavily, a hand to his chest. Koto wasn't the only one who took damage from that near-instantaneous attack.

Instead of coming entirely from your chakra, that move also took a part of your stamina. It helped you preserve chakra, Grandfather Copycat's voice explained from within the depths of Saito's mind.

Yeah, but it's not like I have much stamina either...</I><i></i> Battling with the power of his ancestors produced powerful results, but it also hurt far more. Didn't he have to save his stamina for when Tatsuo's hits connected? The boy wondered how long he could last under these conditions, and his answer -- <I>probably not long -- wasn't exactly encouraging.

Well done on defeating Tatsuo's summon, but you've depleted about half of your chakra,</COLOR><i></i> Grandfather continued, answering neither Saito's complaints nor his doubts. <COLOR color="#008080">That has to be enough to defeat Tatsuo somehow. Grandfather's voice, as even and stern as always, didn't sound as positive about the prospect as Saito would've wished.

Not only that but Saito had exhausted almost all of his moves in a split second, leaving little for when Tatsuo entered the shadow dimension to save Koto. Saito prepared what few evasive moves he could perform and waited for Tatsuo to appear... but the Jounin never did. After a few seconds of waiting, the boy sent a clone out of the arena jutsu to scout around outside. More waiting, more absolute silence... and then the clone came back to report seeing... nothing. Saito looked at the unconscious Koto, where the boy's other two clones kept up a weak assault in case the monkey started healing somehow. Maybe Tatsuo thought his summon could handle Saito all on its own? In which case, the boy had already exceeded his sensei's expectations. Smiling at the thought of hopefully impressing his Shinrin-sensei and now motivated to try and impress him further, the boy gathered himself and prepared for the next round of moves. With his remaining breathing room, Saito readied his weapons, made his plans, and calmed himself. For all the difficulty he'd had until now, this would be the point where things actually got tough. Koto's unconscious body disappeared in a puff of smoke, returning to the contract realm, but the sound didn't distract Saito from what lay ahead. The real battle with Tatsuo-sensei would truly begin now.

[MFT, WC = 511]
[Actions sent]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
V4iINCl.png
[lb][/lb]
cloud_jounin.gif
[lb2][/lb2]
b8EJeu4.jpg
[lb][/lb]
cloud_genin.gif
[lb2][/lb2]
Samsara Saito​
<i>
</i>[lb2][/lb2]
CURRENT HP: 31505 [lb][/lb]
%: 93[lb][/lb]

CURRENT CP: 20151-2865-798-646-760=15072[lb][/lb]

AP USED: 11-11=0[lb][/lb]

• Living Shadows
  • Pouch

Visible Maintains
MAINTAINCOST/RND
Dim Mak
Flare Touch
Transformation105
maintaincost
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
Visible Status[lb][/lb]
  • Wired
  • Looks like Koto
Clones and Creations
Clones said:

Creations said:

Summons said:
Ranna Tatsuo
[lb2][/lb2]
CURRENT HP: 40740 -> 40740 [lb][/lb]

CURRENT CP: 33600-10080-285-356=22879[lb][/lb]
SECONDARY POOL: 11320+10080=21400-1900=19500[lb2][/lb2]

AP USED: 10-9=1[lb][/lb]

• Headset
  • Light Armor
  • Wood Reinforced Skeleton

Visible Maintains
MAINTAINCOST/RND
???-
maintaincost
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
Visible Status[lb][/lb]
  • Arm Sprained
  • Bleeding r1
  • Poisoned
  • Poisoned
  • Sage Mode
Clones and Creations
Clones said:
Name: Clone 1
Type: Elemental Clone Earth
HP: 1904
CP: 1904
AP: 2.5 = 2.5 AP next round

Name: Clone 2

Name: Clone 3

Creations said:
Summons said:
GHh6FFr.png
HP: KO[lb][/lb]
CP: KO[lb][/lb]
AP: KO [lb][/lb]
AP Next Rnd: KO[lb][/lb]
KO
[thead] [/thead][tbody]
[/tbody]
Actions

Beginning of Round
Tatsuo Bleeds - 815
Tatsuo regens +815

00.00s
Saito drops Shadow Dimension
Saito drops Life Corrosion
Tatsuo: initiative -- Hidden Action
Tatsuo: Hidden Action

00.91s
Saito: SURPRISE ATTACK! Uses a hidden action vs Tatsuo
Blind Shot: 35v25 -- Tatsuo is targeted
33v39 -- MISS
Blind Shot: 25v37 -- Tatsuo is not targeted
Blind Shot: 31v20 -- Tatsuo is targeted
31v39 -- MISS
Saito: Hidden Action
COMBO!
Saito: Uses a hidden action vs Tatsuo
Blind Shot: 28v32 -- Tatsuo isn't targeted
Blind Shot: 30v31 -- Tatsuo isn't targeted
Blind Shot: 35v34 -- Tatsuo is targeted
37v34 -- HIT! Tatsuo is poisoned!
Bleeding: 70
Suppression: 46
Called Shot: 4 -- Tatsuo's weapon is chipped and disarmed // Ignored
Tatsuo is no longer in stealth
Saito is no longer in stealth

01.00s
Tatsuo enters Sage Mode

01.50s
Tatsuo uses Coagulation
Tatsuo is now at No Bleeding

01.82s
Saito: Uses Assault vs Tatsuo
31v43 -- MISS
42v28 -- HIT! 143 dmg
35v39 -- MISS
Bleeding: 6 -- Tatsuo is Bleeding r1
Suppression: 31 -- Tatsuo is suppressed
Called Shot: 97

Saito quickdraw -- Sheathes Swirling Shadows

03.00s
Tatsuo uses High Speed Regeneration
Clone 1 uses Janken on Tatsuo
28v46 -- MISS
26v30 -- MISS
34v36 -- MISS
Clone 2 uses Janken on Tatsuo
34v28 -- HIT -- 59 dmg
33v29 -- HIT -- 59 dmg
21v42 -- MISS
Clone 3 uses Janken on Tatsuo
20v30 -- MISS
32v33 -- 25% -- 15 dmg
34v31 -- HIT -- 59 dmg

04.09s
Saito uses a hidden action vs Tatsuo
37v39 -- MISS

05.00s
Tatsuo uses Elemental Clones
Clone Confusion: 27v28
Saito isn't affected by Clone Confusion

05.45s
Saito uses Dark Displacement

06.00s
Saito Clone 1 uses Janken on Tatsuo
33v27 - HIT - 52 dmg
27v40 -- MISS
31v43 -- MISS
Saito Clone 2 uses Janken on Tatsuo
24v44 -- MISS
25v42 -- MISS
27v36 -- MISS
Saito Clone 3 uses Janken on Tatsuo
34v29 -- HIT -- 52 dmg
26v39 -- MISS
25v42 -- MISS

07.73s
Saito uses a hidden action vs Tatsuo
30v42 -- MISS

08.00s
Tatsuo uses Grand Gaia Impalement
@Saito: 48v28 -- HIT -- Avoided due to Dark Displacement
@Clone 1: 46v24 -- HIT! Suppression: 15 -- 5940 dmg -- POOF
@Clone 2: 41v24 -- HIT! Suppression: 3 -- 5940 dmg -- POOF
@Clone 3: 47v14 -- HIT! Suppression: 28 -- 5148 dmg -- POOF
Tatsuo regains: +1703 HP (Cannot Overheal)

08.72s
Saito throws a poison at Tatsuo
41v37 -- CRIT -- Tatsuo is poisoned
Saito: Quickdraw Living Shadows

End of Round
Tatsuo's High Speed Regeneration: +1219 HP (Cannot overheal)

NOTES:
- Forgot a couple blind shots -- But it didn't affect the HP. It did, however, affect Tatsuo's status from r1 bleeding to 0 bleeding and no suppression done on Tatsuo due to ability -- Both happened at the same time so both are technically ignored.
- Apparently, you can only use Quickswitch ONCE per round -- period. So timing has changed a bit in the round. But nothing else actually changed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Learn something new every day.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo seemed to be hidden for now, as he waited to see what Saito was going to do. He managed to take out Koto which didn't surprise him all that much, while Koto was a formidable fighter he lacked the maturity to plan against an opponent like Saito. However Tatsuo didn't lack any of that. While Saito kept busy with the monkey Tatsuo continued to gather natural chakra to the point where all of the Ninjutsu he had just performed were basically nullified by his quick rest.

Saito made a fatal mistake in this fight, his opponent was Tatsuo, not Koto and while the young Genin was beginning to feel the effects of fatigue the Jonin hadn't even begun to break a sweat. However he didn't expect Saito to find him so quickly. A few strikes sent off into the distance then a few more which connected with Tatsuo. He managed to shrug off most of the damage but the following strike hit a little more true. Still nothing Tatsuo couldn't handle. A little blood wouldn't hurt him. Focusing on his wounds the Jonin began to heal his own injuries even though they were barely noticeable. His natural regeneration managed most of it, but just in case Saito managed to actually land anything effective on him he wanted to heal. While he mostly evaded clones here and there he managed to fire off a large wooden strike. Tearing from the earth below, four huge pillars shot out striking all of his foes. Impaling the three clones and destroying them instantly, only leaving the disguised Saito who managed to perform some shadow trickery. Which brought a smirk to Tatsuo's face.

"No matter how much you run you'll never win unless you actually do some damage." Tatsuo said as he reeled back as he was hit by another bit of poison.

Samsara Saito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito knew that he would have to either take Tatsuo down quickly or find some way to survive a long fight. The first option being rather impossible, the boy turned his thoughts over and over until he came up with the semblance of a strategy. As he did so, the boy panted, his exhaustion far more pronounced. His battle with Koto inside of the shadow realm took more chakra out of him than he'd anticipated -- and the boy had miscalculated heavily, thinking that Tatsuo would protect and assist his monkey companion, while the Jounin did nothing of the sort, instead seemingly sacrificing his young monkey summon in order to let Saito exhaust himself. I definitely thought Tatsuo would want to protect Koto... isn't that what Sages are supposed to do for their summons? His sensei's surprising action, and the disadvantage that said surprise put on Saito, rushed through the boy before he put his emotions aside. Win or lose... I'm still gonna do my best!

Dropping the shadow dimension, Koto-Saito threw his shadows about in every direction in order to reveal Tatsuo's hidden form. The boy managed to flush his sensei out, landing a couple of hits that didn't do much damage, but still did what Saito needed them to do. That would have to be enough for the young Genin. Koto clones rushed out as the distraction while Saito failed to land a couple of jutsu, with Tatsuo's return strike erupting from the earth in the form of four long, sharp columns of wood that stabbed through all four Kotos in an instant. Three of them disappeared, disguised clones as they were, while Koto-Saito himself dispersed into shadow upon taking the blow, reappearing behind Tatsuo and throwing poison at the Jounin from his blind spot with dead-on accuracy.

Still, Saito figured, he couldn't keep this up for much longer. He'd have to do something rather spectacular, or else this battle would become decisive.

[Actions sent]
[OOC: Sorry that took so long, work is seriously killing me right now.]
[MFT, WC: 327]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back