Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Student vs Teacher [Private with Shinzo]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would awake early one day with a plan in his mind. It was time to test a student of his. Kenshin would hand write a letter and deliver it to Shinzo's place before heading to Kitsune park. Kenshin would stand waiting for his student and as he stood there, the sun rising slowly, he would think of the words he wrote.
Shinzo,
You are a very talented shinobi hopeful. You have passed my classes and even won the student tournament. However, you were denied a final fight. I wish to make that up for you. Meet me at Kitsune park where our classes were held. I will be waiting for you there.

Yuu Kenshin

The morning air rustled his blank tanktop and pants. It was a little cool but nothing compared to the cold of Stone. Kenshin would close his eyes, waiting for his student. Today would decide a few different things.

[topic entered]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo had been laying in bed, awake, all night his mind reflected on the events of the student tournament. Across his room on the far wall, hung the championship belt, taking pride of place amongst his other possessions. There were various childhood awards dotted on shelves but nothing was as impressive or significant as his first representation of acknowledgement as a shinobi. Something pestered him in the back of his mind, he had only won one fight and even that was by decision rather than clear knock out. Maybe that was why he was still a student while all of his friends had moved on to their next steps in life. A weak sigh escapes his lips as he lay there with hands cupped behind his head. Was all the effort really worth it?

Occasionally the first birds of the day let loose their songs into the crisp morning air. The sun rested just under the horizon, illuminating the rooves of houses that stretched as far as Shinzo could see from his bedroom window. There were a few footsteps outside, despite his room being on the far side of the house, the lack of other noise carried the paces to the back of the house. He heard them stop and his letter box open and close. It was an odd time for post to be delivered, he had never met a postman who delivered before the sun rose. Quietly, the boy snuck out of bed and made his way downstairs to take a look at the delivery. He crept along the floor to the front door, and soon his eyes widened. The letter that lay there was addressed to him. It was from Kenshin, a sign of acknowledgement as well as a challenge or test.

His care for the noise he made was suddenly tossed to one side, his brother wouldn’t hear him anyway and that was the only person he didn’t want to disturb in the house. He dashed upstairs to ready his equipment, it was laid out neatly on top of his chest of drawers. It only took him a few minutes to put all of his gear on and only moments after that, the boy had raced downstairs and out of the front door without stopping to explain what was going on.

The small figure of the young boy raced through the streets of Konoha, the champion’s belt glinting in the rays of sunlight that were cast as the body of light rose over the horizon. The gust he created with his quick movement whipped his blue tank top at the hems, his butterfly swords as well as his belt and pouches held the rest of his clothes tightly against his torso. His mind raced, maybe now was the time he would be able to catch up to the others.

Kitsune park stood but metres before the lad as he continued his sprint towards his testing grounds. He had made this journey plenty of times now and on each occasion there was something to look forward to. This time was no different. As he entered the park he looked around, his emerald eyes soon rested on the figure of his teacher who stood waiting patiently. A cool wind drifted past Shinzo as he looked on to his teacher, he needed to make an interesting entrance, something to show that he was ready for the day and whatever challenge Kenshin had in mind. Shinzo gathered himself, the energy within him churning as the boy drew deep breaths. His mind grew focused and a moment later, he disappeared.

Not even a second after his figure seemingly left the face of the planet, he reappeared roughly fifteen feet before his sensei. The sudden appearance brought forth a slight gust of wind that lifted a minute pocket of dust from the ground. The boy walked forwards, smiling at first before calming himself and allowing for a serious expression to become prevalent on his face. The boy took a few paces closer to Kenshin and bowed deeply in respect to his teacher. Upon rising from the respectful greeting Shinzo spoke, though it was only brief as he did not want to waste any time. “You requested my presence Kenshin-sensei?”

[Topic entered]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin felt the wind of the arrival of Shinzo and felt his chkara approach. He was so fast. Good. He would need that to survive the ninja world and to pass his personal test.

"Good you arrived on time." Kenshin would say his eyes still closed.

"I do not need to ask you how you felt about the tournament. You did well in the fights you were in but you did not have a true challenge." Kenshin would slowly open his eyes.

"Shinzo, spar with me. Show me how far you have come sine your training has began. Show me your progress and show me your spirit. Do so, and i Have a boon I am willing to give." Kenshin would stare at Shinzo apprasing him.

"This is first one to be Knockouted. Nothing fatal. Clones and other creation jutsu are allowed as are summons if you have them. You have met one of my summons already. She will be called at the end of the spar to heal both of us." Kenshin would take a few steps backwards his eyes never leaving Shinzo's.

"Arey ou ready for your final exam? Kenhin would say his arms not moving form his side as he lowered into a battle stance the wind whipping around his clothes, causing his gauntlets to jingle in the breeze.

[bmod called]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Good morning/afternoon/evening towards you all! I'll be your participating battle moderator for this session. Any inquiries you may have throughout this process can be directed towards me and I'll do my absolute best to address them. Feel free to ask any inquires through personal messages on Ninpocho's system or you can contact me through discord (@Kazabot); whichever you prefer! With that being said let me give you a simple . . .

Disclaimer:<i></i> Please do understand in the usage of genjutsu/stealth usage/etc that there are scenario's in which I am unable to disclose direct information.

With that being addressed, I'll require the following from each of you:
  • Statistics
  • Custom Class
  • Bloodline/Core Ability/Kinjutsu/Curse Seals
  • Abilities
  • Equipment
  • Weapons with augments listed
  • Jutsu
  • Actions & Conditionals

Furthermore, any links that you provide will greatly increase the rate in which the mods are able to posted for your convenience, but do not feel this is necessary.

Feel free to place your first round actions within your initial sending of the above, or you may send them separately; either way is fine.

Please be clear on your actions and conditionals, even when stating what you're maintaining. This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if an item is modded the way you didn't wish. With that in mind, I am human and the possibilities for mistakes do arise; feel free to point these out!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo stood patiently with his hands behind his back, nodding along as he listened to Kenshin. A gentle breeze lifted his windswept hair as the hems on his tank top rippled around his waist. The championship belt glistened in the early morning rays, catching what little light was making it’s way over the horizon and glimmering slightly around his midriff. Although the letter had mentioned a final fight, Shinzo wasn’t quite prepared to face the option of fighting Kenshin himself. The boy’s eyes grew wide as his teacher spoke further.

“I would be honoured, Kenshin-sensei.” The young boy’s face grew serious as he scanned his now opponent. “I won’t hold back sensei, I will prove to you that I have spirit!” As he spoke a second time, his voice became more powerful, full of energy as he readied himself for the challenge ahead. A green fire grew in his eyes as his focus remained on Kenshin. Shinzo was sure that Kenshin would be able to tell that in that very moment he had already begun to scan his teacher in order to try and gain a better understanding of what he was yet to face.

Shinzo took a few paces back and lowered his stance, ready to enter combat with his teacher, the outcome of which was yet to be decided but the boy knew it wouldn’t be an easy task. The young Seikon raised one hand up towards Kenshin while the other rested behind his back. “I am ready, Kenshin-sensei!”

[actions sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
Deguchi Shinzo
Health Points: 34,650 - 1,750 - 263 - 1,281 - 192 = 31,164
Chakra Points: 25,740 - 1,300 = 24,440
Action Points: 8 - 7.75 = 0.25
Action Points Next Round: 8.25
Status: Bleeding Rank 2, Suppressed and effected by Devastating Aura! Duelist, Combat Instinct, Defensive Stance, Wind Style, Synchronized Multipresence, and Combat Gloves​
|
Round 1
|
Yuu Kenshin
Health Points: 42,000 - 405 - 69 + 374 = 41,900
Chakra Points: 33,000 - 3,083 + 374 = 30,291
Action Points: 10 + 1 - 9.25 = 1.75
Action Points Next Round: 12
Status: Bleeding Rank 1, Gate of Limit & View & Wonder, Titanstone Knuckles[/col3]​
  • 0.00 Seconds:
    • Shinzo activates Duelist against Kenshin!
    • Kenshin’s Sensory Dprivation Aura activates! (Success!)
    • Shinzo declares combat instinct on Kenshin!
    • Shinzo uses switches into Synchronized Multipresence!
    • Kenshin equips Titanstone Knuckles!
    • Kenshin activates Fifth Gate: Gate of Limit!
    • Shinzo enters Defensive Stance!
    • Shinzo enters Wind Chakra Style!

• 0.50 Seconds: Kenshin activates Sixth Gate: Gate of View!

• 0.63 Seconds: Shinzo equips his Combat Gloves!

• 1.00 Seconds: Kenshin activates Seventh Gate: Gate of Wonder!

• 3.44 Seconds: Shinzo strikes at Kenshin with 16-Hit Combo!
    • Full Hit: 3, Partial 75%: 3 (Deflected to 50%!), Partial 25% 1 (Deflected to Miss!), Miss: 9 – Bleeding Rank 1!
    • Kenshin deflects a single blow at Shinzo! Hit!

• 3.50 Seconds:
    • Kenshin unleashes Devastating Aura! Shinzo is effected!
    • Shinzo drops out of Defensive Stance!

• 4.13 Seconds: Shinzo re-enters Defensive Stance!

• 5.55 Second: Kenshin uses 16-Hit Combo against Shinzo!
    • Critical: 2, Full Hit: 10, Miss: 2, Auto Dodged: 2. Dual Weapon Strike: Hit! Shinzo is suppressed for 0.5 AP! Bleeding Rank 1
    • Kenshin follows up another 16-Hit Combo! Auto Suppressed for 0.5 AP!

• 5.55 Seconds: Kenshin follows up with another 16-Hit Combo against Shinzo!
    • Critical: 2, Full Hit: 6, 50% Hit: 1 (Converts to 25%), Miss: 6, Auto Dodged: 1; Dual Weapon Strike: Hit! Suppressed for 0.5 AP! Bleeding Rank 2
    • Shinzo Deflects: 1 (Miss!)

Shinzo, due to suppression you were unable to complete your actions.

If you believe there are any mistakes with the above mod, send me a personal message!
Any questions? Feel free to ask!

Edit: Forgot to add in bleeding on Shinzo.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinzo was very excited at the prospect of fighting Kenshin. Usually, people had the opposite inclination but still the boy had the enthusiasm. He would most certainly need it.

Kenshin watched as Shinzo quickly started to change his movements. Kenshin readied his titan stone knuckles, a family heirloom passed down through generations. More importantly, he felt his muscles bulge and to Shinzo, Kenshin looked like he was letting off steam but really it was his chakra aura, which had turned a bright white and was blazing forward.

'Gotta keep it under control. Too many gates and i may kill him. This should do' Kenshin thought as Shinzo began to move. He was so fast.

Shinzo started to lay into Kenshin with a set of familiar moves.

"Cheeky! I know a thing or two about that combination!" Kenshin said as he felt the punches hit him but with the last punch he grabbed Shinzo's hand and forced him to hit himself before tossing him away with a grunt.

Kenshin would increase the affect of his aura even more as he stared at Shinzo.

"Turn about is fair play" Kenshin would say before seemingly to disappear to reappear next to Shinzo and unleash a barrage of 32 hits. He dodged a good portion of those but he felt his fists sink into Shinzo enough to know he did some damage.

Kenshin would hop away and land with a small thud.

"You are fast Shinzo! Very slippery! Keep going! Kenshin would say his voice turning a little gravely from the strain he was putting on his body.

[actions sent]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo, now with his opening stance ready for combat, watched on as Kenshin constantly kept his eyes on the boy. ’Looks like I’ll have to try some new things that I’ve been saving. Hopefully that way Kenshin-sensei won’t be able to keep track of me.’ After this thought flashed through his mind Shinzo’s form began to gain opacity, gradually feint afterimages of the boy appeared on either side of him, oscillating further and further from his body. Almost as soon as they appeared, they were gone but for some reason Shinzo’s physical form seemed to distort every now and then.

The boy watched on as his sensei pulled on his gauntlets, but what really caught his attention was the sudden change that Kenshin went through. What Shinzo could only describe as violent steam emitted constantly from his opponent’s body and soon after the boy felt a deep terror within himself, for a moment it seemed as though his movements were slowed as he tried to overcome the fear. It was no use, his body wasn’t cooperating. His stance dropped even further as the boy readied himself for what was to come. He couldn’t go on an all out offensive but he could boost his defences as much as possible.

Without waiting any longer for an attack to come his way, Shinzo launched himself forwards fists first. His teacher seemed able to avoid most of the strikes but thankfully the young Seikon did manage to make a few points of contact. There was a flash of red but before Shinzo could continue to push the advantage he was grappled, his strike intercepted perfectly, a moment later the boy would find himself flying through the air before skidding across the ground. ’Such strength. What is that technique?’ Thankfully the boy was able to spring back off of his hands and land on his feet, body still pointed towards Kenshin. He smirked at the comment aimed his way but continued to hold his composure.

Before Shinzo could react, Kenshin was behind him. ’What speed. Is he…? No impossible, I would have felt it if he was bending reality.’ Without being able to think further, Shinzo faced a barrage of 32 strikes, he ducked and weaved through as many as possible, on occasion he would slightly adjust his position on the physical plane, teleporting slightly to the left or right. But even this wasn’t enough to avoid Kenshin, his teacher showed great mastery of taijutsu as he fought with the lad. The training that would have gone into his sensei’s mastery truly impressed Shinzo, but now was not the time to dwell on that.

The boy pushed off, gaining some space between himself and his opponent. He could feel the warmth of his own blood trickle down his left arm. ’Damn, nobody has ever been able to do that before.’ He looked over towards Kenshin, his eyes not leaving his target. A second later he called out with great determination, “I won’t stop Kenshin-sensei, and if you think that was fast, I am just getting started! I have plenty more spirit left!” Once more, Shinzo lowered his stance, ready to face the next onslaught.

[actions sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 2<i></i>

Deguchi Shinzo
Health Points: 31,164 + 1,040 = 32,203 - 693 - 790 - 190 - 202 = 30,328
Chakra Points: 24,440 + 772 = 25,172 - 680 - 680 = 23,812
Action Points: 8.25 - 7 = 1.25
Action Points Next Round: = 9
Status: Asleep, Suppressed and effected by Devastating Aura! Duelist, Combat Instinct, Defensive Stance, Wind Style, Synchronized Multipresence!

</B><B>VERSUS

Yuu Kenshin
Health Points: 41,900 + 1,260 = 42,000 (Max) - 420 - 840 - 180 - 810 - 25 = 39,725
Chakra Points: 30,291 - 932 - 1,833 - 910 - 1,859 - 1,634 = 23,123
Action Points: 12 - 11 = 1
Status: Bleeding Rank 2, Gate of Limit & View & Wonder, Titanstone Knuckles, Amethyst Casing

• 0.00 Seconds:
    • Kenshin’s Sensory Deprivation Aura activates! (Success!)
    • Devastating Aura on Shinzo! (Success!)
    • Shinzo dresses his wounds with Med kit! Heals two ranks of bleeding!
    • Shinzo un-equips combat gloves!
    • Shinzo equips Cotton Hand Wrappings!

• 2.08 Seconds: Kenshin utilizes Amethyst Casing!

• 2.72 Seconds: Shinzu uses 16-Hit Combo! (2x Crit, 9x Full Hit, x1 Partial 50% -> 25%, 4x Miss – Bleeding Rank 2)

• 4.38 Seconds: Kenshin uses Dance of the Waxing Moon! (Auto Dodged, Miss, Hit, Miss, Partial 50% -> 25%)
    • (Deflection Against Kenshin: Miss!) (Shinzo can’t tell the difference between the copies!)
    • (Shinzo is Suppressed!)

• 4.38 Seconds: Kenshin follows up with Eagle Drop! (Auto Dodged!)

• 6.06 Seconds: Shinzo uses 16-Hit Combo! (Kenshin #4: Hit – Disperse!)

• 6.38 Seconds: Kenshin's clones disperse!

• 7.11 Seconds: Kenshin performs a Hidden Action! (Shinzo falls asleep!)

- Shinzo, due to suppression you were unable to complete your actions.

- Due to the code not currently working, I decided to list the mod the ye'olden fashion way. Enjoy.
- If you believe there are any mistakes with the above mod, send me a personal message!
- Any questions? Feel free to ask!

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin watched Shinzo move fast and heal what bleeding he had. Oh he was showing his fighting spirit alright.

'Sinceh e knows taijutsu I wonder how he will counter this.' Kenshin thought as he formed handsigns.

The earth would rise up and cover him for a second before retreating around him. Left behind was a set of spiky purple armor that glinted in the morning sun.

Shinzo seemed undaunted and charged forward with another set of attacks. Kenshin felt his blood trickle a little faster but also felt the spies in his armor do their work.

"Without taijutsu how would attack me?" Kenshin would ask his student as he began to run towards him only to disappear and reappear with 5 clones.

Each clone would attmept to hit Shinzo. Shinzo dodged most of hte clones and dodged the flying heel drop that Kenshin threw his way. As he hopped back, Kenshin would smile to himself.

'All I needed was that one hit.'

Shinoz attacked one of his clones and Kenshin began weaving handsigns.

As he looked on, he saw that Shinzo had stopped moving, his displacement seeming to slow for a moment.

He was too fast at times even for Kenshin which was impressive but something he had to overcome. With a smile, Kenshin began planning watching his dozing student.

[actions sent]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Having swiftly pulling off his gloves to reveal his pre-equipped hand wrappings, Shinzo looked down to his arm, blood beginning to trickle out from his newly opened wounds. He had to do something about it, and thankfully he had the means to deal with it. The boy took a breath, focusing on his movements, he needed to push the boundaries of reality before Kenshin could land the next attack. Quick as a flash, Shinzo had reached into his belt pouch and withdrawn a medical kit, less than a second later he had managed to wrap a bandage and dressing around his arm in order to stop the bleeding.

He watched on as the earth rose up around Kenshin, leaving a purple residue over his teacher. What it was the boy wasn’t quite sure, he hadn’t seen anything like it before, but it wouldn’t put him off his attack. Shinzo leapt forwards, unleashing yet another flurry of attacks towards Kenshin. This time many more hit, Shinzo smirked in brief confidence as he landed blow after blow, only missing a few strikes this time. Then the boy pulled back as he anticipated Kenshin’s next move, only to be surprised by the appearance of five clones of his teacher. The young seikon was unable to determine which was which, thankfully he dodged two of the attacks before a third hit him. He used his momentum to carry himself further from his teacher, avoiding another strike before being hit one last time, the boy managed to redirect some of the force but still took the pain from the deflected blow.

Shinzo’s eyes were glued on Kenshin, he watched on as his opponent moved to grasp Shinzo. However the boy stepped backwards through reality avoiding the grapple and whatever else was to follow afterwards. He had to do something, he leapt forwards again burying his fists into a Kenshin, only to see it disperse upon contact. ‘Damn it. I thought that was him!’ Soon the remaining clones dispersed, now the true Kenshin stood before Shinzo, it was time to attack again. “I will show you what I can do without taijutsu, Kenshin-sensei!” But just as the boy readied himself to move forwards, he lost energy and gradually dropped to the floor before his vision went black. ’Why am I so tired?

[Actions sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 3<i></i>

Deguchi Shinzo
Health Points: 30,328 + 1,040 - 759 - 759 + 228 - 4,538 - 4,538 - 1,045 = 19,957 - 681 = 19,276 + 1,045 = 20,321
Chakra Points: 23,812 + 772 - 80 - 2,750 - 820 = 20,934
Action Points: 9 - 7.25 = 1.75
Action Points Next Round: 9
Status: Suppressed and effected by Devastating Aura! Duelist, Combat Instinct, Defensive Stance, Wind Style, Synchronized Multipresence!

Nature Guard Barrier HP: 5,000 - 1,568 = 3,432

</B><B>VERSUS

Yuu Kenshin
Health Points: 39,725 + 1,260 - 840 - 1,133 - 1,339 + 76 + 76 + 28 + 454 + 454 = 38,761+ 68 = 38,829
Chakra Points: 23,123 - 7,244 + 76 + 76 + 28 + 454 + 454 = 16,967 + 68 = 17,035
Action Points: 12 - 11 = 1
Status: Bleeding Rank 2, Gate of Limit & View & Wonder, Titanstone Knuckles, Amethyst Casing

• 0.00 Seconds:
    • Kenshin’s Devastating Aura! (Shinzo is affected!)
    • Kenshin’s Sensory Deprivation Aura activates! (Success!)
    1.88 Seconds: Kenshin performs a Primary Lotus on Shinzo!
    • Shinzo wakes up! (Body Switch!)
    • Shinzo drops Wind Style!
    • Shinzo re-enters Wind Style – Easy Breezy beautiful cover girl!
    • Shinzo uses Fleeted!
  • 4.17 Seconds: Kenshin uses Dance of the Waxing Moon! (x2 Hit, x2 Partial 25% -> Miss, x1 Miss)(Dual Weapon Strike: Hit!)(Suppressed for 0.5 AP)(Shinzo isn’t aware of the real Kenshin!)
    • Kenshin follows up with Fist of Sin: Greed! (Hit!)(Dual Weapon Strike: Miss!)
    • Kenshin follows up with First of Virtue: Diligence! (Hit!)(Dual Weapon Strike: Hit!)
  • 5.21 Seconds: Shinzo uses Nature Guard!
  • 6.17 Seconds: Clones disperse!
  • 7.99 Seconds: Shinzo uses Shadow Shuriken Replication! (x7 Miss!)(Deflection x3)
    • Kenshin Deflections at barrier! (Hit, Hit, Hit)

- Shinzo, due to your barrier notes, you are unable to utilize melee accuracy while maintaining.
- Shinzo, you were unable to complete your actions due time stacking issues from when you were woken (freed) from the bind.

- Due to the code not currently working, I decided to list the mod the ye'olden fashion way. Enjoy.
- If you believe there are any mistakes with the above mod, send me a personal message!

Edit: DW Strike for First of Virtue: Diligence added.
Nature Guard HP being hit, forgot to show HP.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin began moving as soon as he planned out what he was going to do. As he attempted to grab onto Shinzo, the boy awoke and Kenshin was left holding a piece of a log.

"Then come on! Show me that fighting spirit!" Kenshin roared.

Kenshin saw Shinzo shift his fight stance but Kesnhin had to go on the attack. He was feeling his chakra being used an an alarming rate.

In one step, clones of Kenshin appeared each wearing the purple coating and bleeding sufficiently. He and his clones got in some good attacks before Kenshin forced his body to follow through. If Shinzo saw, both of his fists began to glow. One glowed a dark purple and the other glowed a bright white.

"Taijutsu special attack, Twin force punch! Kenshin yellowed as both fists slammed into Shinzo sending him flying.

As the boy landed, he erected a barrier and tried to fire a lot of shuriken at him. Kenshin dodged or deflected them all with his own kunai sending some of the shukiken back to Shinzo.

"Good Shinzo! Fight as if your life depends on it! Kenshin roared again.

[actions sent]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Things were not going well for the boy as his vision descended into darkness, he wasn’t bored and he wasn’t tired but for some reason a wave of undeniable fatigue had swept over his body. There was darkness and then there as an unexpected light and sudden image of Kenshin reaching out to grab him. In a puff of smoke, the boy was gone, replaced by a wooden kawarimi target and thankfully that action had been enough to avoid whatever attack that Kenshin had planned.

There was no restbite, Shinzo had just enough time to switch his stance ready to face the next strike headed his way. Kenshin seemed to be using a lot of unarmed Taijutsu and so the boy specifically readied himself for that. Roughly 2.29 seconds later Kenshin used the technique that had caught him off guard last time, thankfully the boy was ready. Managing to only have to endure two of the strikes, his swift reactions enabling him to redirect a few more.

Before he even had time to centre himself, the boy looked up to see two contrasting colours surrounding Kenshin’s fists. Techniques he recognised but ones he had never faced himself. Unfortunately that was about to change as both fists ploughed into the academy student. His championship belt flew off as Shinzo was thrown a large distance backwards, skidding across the floor. If Kenshin was looking towards the belt he would have been able to see symbols on the inside of the worn trophy, recognisable as a method to artificially increase the weight of the object. Now, however Shinzo was not wearing such weights. His eyes shot up towards Kenshin while his hands slammed into the ground, bringing up a wall of chakra between the two, it rippled for a moment before sharp gusts of wind formed around it. The pair could still see each other, but this was no time to simply talk. Instead, he pulled a feather senbon from within his brown hair and threw it forwards towards Kenshin. Suddenly, the boy brought both of his hands together and began to weave signs, in a puff of smoke the senbon multiplied dramatically and continued in flight towards the boy’s opponent. The result was disheartening but not unexpected. Shinzo watched on as the Sennin was easily able to intercept each of the projectiles before sending a few back his way. Thankfully the barrier put a stop to this attack.

“I will continue to fight my hardest, Kenshin-sensei! You have removed my belt and I will not pick it back up until I have earned it in your eyes!” Once more the boy’s form flickered, the energy within him growing as his mind raced to decide on his next move.

[actions sent]

MFT

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 4<i></i>

Deguchi Shinzo
Health Points: 20,321 + 1,040 - 5,363 = 15,998
Chakra Points: 20,934 + 772 - 3,925 = 17,781
Action Points: 9 - 8.25 = 0.75
Action Points Next Round: 8.75
Status: Effected by Devastating Aura! Duelist, Combat Instinct, Defensive Stance, Wind Style!

</B><B>VERSUS

Yuu Kenshin
Health Points: 38,829 - 840 + 1,260 - 1,133 - 3,090 - 1,636 + 536 = 33,926
Chakra Points: 17,035 - 6,040 + 536 = 11,531
Action Points: 12 - 10.25 = 1.75
Status: Bleeding Rank 3, Gate of Limit & View & Wonder, Titanstone Knuckles

• 0.00 Seconds:
    • Kenshin’s Devastating Aura! (Shinzo is affected!)
    • Kenshin stops maintaining Amethyst Casing!
    • Shinzo stops maintaining Nature Guard!
    • Shinzo activates Sunder Reality!

• 1.66 Seconds: Shinzo uses Higuma against Kenshin! (Miss, Miss, Hit, Miss, Hit, Miss, Hit) (1 Deflection: Miss!)

• 2.08 Seconds: Kenshin uses a Hidden Action!

• 4.16 Seconds: Shinzo uses Kill Driver against Kenshin! (x2 Auto Miss, x3 Hit, Partial 75%, Partial 25%, x3 Miss) (No Deflection Procs)

• 4.58 Seconds: Kenshin utilizes Inborn Mutagen!

• 6.66 Seconds: Shinzo uses Kill Driver against Kenshin! (x4 Auto Miss! x4 Hit, x1 Partial 50%, x1 Miss) (No Deflection Proc) (Rank 3 Bleeding)

• 6.88 Seconds: Kenshin uses First of Virtue: Kindness! (Hit!)

• 8.96 Seconds: Kenshin uses Atomic Deterioration! (Hit!) (Synchronized Multipresence deactivates!)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Things were going better than expected for the student. Images of the multiple options he had in combat flashed through his mind as he lowered the barrier between himself and Kenshin, thankfully it had caught the kunai knives that had been thrown his way just moments earlier. It was time to act, time to do something that he had only managed in practice but so far he had barely showed off any of his natural talents. There was no way the boy was going to impress his teacher if he didn’t tap into that which made him different from the vast majority of shinobi.

The instant after the barrier between the two combatants dropped, light began to gather around the young Seikon’s hands. Reality itself became concentrated in his palm, the energy that held it together now growing outwards into a beam of light no longer than the boy’s forearm. He had to take the initiative. In a flash he had launched himself at Kenshin. A barrage of strikes followed. “Higuma!” Shinzo shouted out as his hands darted towards his teacher, the majority of his strikes missing but a few hit to his relief. The boy noticed Kenshin block one of the attacks and strike back at him, but in that moment Shinzo threw himself to one side in order to avoid the deflected attack.

“You are very fast Kenshin-sensei! Like Tamashii-sensei is, but I haven’t seen him in a long time to ask him how.” Without any further hesitation, the boy threw himself back into the fight. Two sets of ten attacks were to follow, though it had become much harder for the boy to exactly pinpoint how his opponent was to move. Before he could react, Shinzo was thrown back by a single punch. He wasn’t quite sure what hit him, some sort of earth-shifting impact would have caused similar damage to the student. Things were not looking good now, especially because he could feel himself losing control of his own internal energy. He could tell that things were going to get harder. But he wasn’t going to give up. "Kenshin-sensei you are clearly a powerful shinobi, but I won't let you see me go down so easily. I will keep going and I won't stop until my body gives up!"

“I am ready Kenshin-sensei! Please don’t hold back, I want to prove myself to you!”

MFT
[actions sent]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin watched his student carefully and began to move as he did. Still, even as he did so, the barrier disappearing, he was assaulted by a barrage of strikes that were covered in light. Kenshin dodged most but took a few hits. During that brief encounter Kenshin allowed his sense to open up and flow.

But there was no time to stop. Shinzo was dead set and showing his strength. Kenshin moved and took the hits his student gave even as the chakra around him changed shape again. Now it seemed like his body was was producing a hazy steam cloud that quickly dispersed around him. Another set of attacks caused Kenshin to feel his blood run down his body even more but he pushed through. He met Shinzo's attack with a punch covered in light that rarely missed.

As they broke apart, KEnshin would form some handsigns and look at Shinzo the real one. His chakra would seep into Shinzo and Kenshin felt his jutsu work and Shinzo seemed to slow.

"Excellent! Kenshin would roar. "That is the part of the leaf shinobi life! To burn brightly under pressure! To give 120 percent in all you do!
Fight until your last breath and even then still fight until your body betrays your iron clad will! FIGHT!
Kenshin roared and charged forward

[actions sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 5<i></i>

Deguchi Shinzo
Health Points: 15,998 + 1,040 - 20,034 = -2,996
Chakra Points: 17,781 + 772 - 2,915 = 15,618
Action Points: 8.75 - 7 = 1.75
Action Points Next Round: -

</B><B>VERSUS

Yuu Kenshin
Health Points: 33,926 - 1,260 + 2,003 - 4,768 = 29,901
Chakra Points: 11,531 + 2,003 - 9.538 = 3,396
Action Points: 12 - 12 = 0
Action Points Next Round: 11
Status: Bleeding Rank 3, Gate of Limit & View & Wonder, Titanstone Knuckles

• 0.0 Seconds:
    • Kenshin’s Devastating Aura! (Shinzo is unaffected!)
    • Shinzo enters Synchronized Multipresence!
  • 2.29 Seconds:
    • Kenshin creates five clones and performs Dance of the Waxing Moon! (x1 Auto Dodge, x1 Hit, x3 Miss)
    • Shinzo is unable to tell the difference between the Kenshins!
    • Shinzo quick reacts with Transpositional Flurry at Kenshin #4! (Hit – Destroyed!)

• 4.29 Seconds: Kenshin Clones vanish!

• 4.58 Seconds: Kenshin uses Eagle Drop! (Hit!)(Brain Damage: 82 – Fail)
    • Kenshin follows up with First of Virtue: Diligence! (Hit!) (Suppressed for 0.5 AP)

• 4.86 Seconds: Shinzo uses Transpositional Flurry! (Hit, Auto Miss, Auto Miss, Hit, Hit, Hit)

• 7.71 Seconds: Kenshin uses First of Sin: Wrath! (Hit, Hit!)
    • Shinzo is knocked out!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo felt his body slow as something took influence over his being. He watched on as the haze surrounded his teacher, form distorting significantly for the child. His mind raced with possible reasons for this, this fight had brought forwards so many things that he hadn’t seen before. Such jutsu was something he aimed to keep up with. “I will show you what makes me different Kenshin-sensei! I will show you what I can do! I will show you why I will be the fastest shinobi ever!” His eyes grew their own fire, gleaming with vigorous determination.

He stood up straight to face his opponent. Shinzo moved to tighten his hand wrappings, but as he did so his physical form once again distorted. Afterimages of himself radiated from his person, spreading out in the vicinity though a split second later Shinzo had returned to a singular physical form. The shadows at his feet danced as the reality warping energy within him grew evermore potent. A wind whipped at his feet while he readied himself for the attack he was to next face. Shinzo watched on as multiple puffs of smoke appeared followed by several copies of his instructor surged forward to attack him. Such a familiar technique was to be expected and as such Shinzo too rushed forwards to engage, weaving around four of the five attacks aimed towards him. The boy disappeared after the final dodged attack. Reappearing behind one of the Kenshins, one that he thought was his real teacher. Six strikes were to follow and between each one Shinzo would warp to a different location, not dissimilar to the tactics that he had displayed in their recent lesson. Unfortunately the target that Shinzo had picked was the wrong one, the boy discovered as his chosen Kenshin burst into a puff of smoke.

All of Kenshin’s clones dispersed leaving Shinzo looking out at an empty landscape before him. His teacher had disappeared. The sound of rushing air only gave Shinzo enough time to look up to watch on as Kenshin descended upon him. The next jolt of pain was immense as a glowing fist made contact with his body, Shinzo’s head as well as the rest of his body taking the full impact, the boy was thrown to the ground, dust raising around his body due to the huge force. As it settled Shinzo looked back up to his teacher, he could feel himself growing weaker, his body was failing him now.

The boy splayed his palms, pushing up off the hard ground though not standing, “I am not giving up Kenshin-sensei! My will of fire will not be put out!” Shinzo’s voice, though demonstrating pain, held considerable amounts of determination. His hair was now laced with a pasty mixture of sweat and mud as he looked up to his teacher. The young Seikon ground his teeth together as he found the spirit within him to keep going, the physical pain was not going to stop him, he had to keep going to show his strength and now there was only one Kenshin remaining. The boy let a painful breath of air escape his lips as he centred himself, the reality warping energy within him becoming overwhelming, there was only one thing he was able to do as he body would no longer allow normal movement.

Shinzo vanished.

The Seikon was now stepping through reality itself. In an instant he was behind Kenshin, ploughing a fist into his teacher’s back before immediately disappearing. A rush of air followed as he reappeared above his sensei, launching another strike forwards only to miss completely, this was the case for the kick that followed too. However the next three warping attacks made contact, Shinzo was happy with that, he had demonstrated his speed but there was still fight in him yet.

This positivity was short lived. Another glowing fist struck the boy, time seemed to slow as each second of the impact resonated within the student. The force was overwhelming, he could feel his mind begin to close. His peripheral vision entered a dark tunnel that continued to envelop his senses. ’No, I’m not done yet… this can’t be it, I haven’t done enough. My body has failed me.’ His limp body flew from Kenshin’s fist, skidding across the ground until it finally came to rest several feet from the punch. He rested peacefully, his beaten and bruised body lay on the ground, unconscious.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would watch the boy create what looked like after images again. Kenshin tracked the real one as best as he could and created clones again. He only hit one time but that was enough for him. Shinzo countered by attacking a clone. As his clones vanished, Kenshin would leap up and slam shinzo's head to the ground with a drop kick and follow up with a punch that rarely missed. The dazed boy seemed to disappear and he did not see him again until he attacked. Still, Kenshin was able to dodge some of the attacks and then return in kind.

" Secret technique Twin Bone Punch" Kenshin roared as his fists, glowing with dark energy slammed into Shinzo.

As he prepared for Shinzo's next moves, he fund that he boy had been knocked unconscious. Guess he went a little overboard. He was just a student.

Kenshin dropped his ninjutsu and open chakra gates and instead took 20 seconds to heal his physical self and chakra pool. Then he formed a few handsigned and summon a familiar looking blue bipedal toad. She took one look at the boy and sighed heavily.

"Kenshin you are too rough on them sometimes." she said wagging her finger at him.

Kenshin blushed but didn't say anything.

She began to form a few handsigns and then a strong green aura enveloped Shinzo breathing life into him. Ats the student woke up, he would see a green barrier between him and both Kenshin and Ren the toad summon.

"Stay still boyo" Ren would say as his eyes came into focus.

Kenshin would raise a hand to stop Shinzo from moving.

"I am very impressed Shinzo. What did you think of our spar?" Kenshin would ask his eyes alight.

Meditation used 2 times to heal HP and CP
Summoned Ren
Ren used Resuscitate Master rank on Shinzo

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back