Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Student vs Teacher [Private with Shinzo]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo’s body stirred as he began to feel sensation once again. A warm pressure enveloped his being as a gentle breeze blew across his face. It took him a few moments to even move his eyelids, however they were soon open and to his surprise the figure of a blue toad that he had seen somewhere before stood over him. As he regained knowledge of his surroundings he made sure to listen to the toad that was tending to him. He gave a quick “yes ma’am.” And held his body still as he was tended to by the amphibian healer, the smile he directed her way was one of deep thanks and appreciation. As he felt himself gain more strength he moved to raise himself up ready to stand but at the last moment he saw Kenshin raise his hand. To this, Shinzo respectfully nodded in acknowledgement and stopped moving.

Upon hearing that Kenshin was impressed, Shinzo beamed, his spirit brimming at what he perceived to be the highest form of compliment. “Thank you, Kenshin-sensei!” The boy’s enthusiasm was growing quickly as his body began to gradually heal itself, the reality warping energy inside of the boy aiding slightly in bodily repair. “It was the most challenging experience I have ever had! Very fulfilling, I have not been able to push myself so much for a very long time, I have learned a lot Kenshin-sensei!” The more he spoke, the more energy filled his voice. It was obvious that the boy was still in pain, still injured, but he pushed through it in order to portray his feelings to his instructor. “I can keep going if I have not proven myself worthy of the championship belt, Kensin-sensei.” Despite this statement being utterly ridiculous given his current state, the boy was indeed truthful in his words. This was, after all, one of the most important moments in his young life.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin smiled. The boy had done really well. Ren kept him under hte pair for a a few minutes before releasing the jutsu. She would turn to Kenshin and before he could say anything, she would stop his bleeding and hel him a little.

"Summon me before a fight this time. Really such people." Ren said shaking her head before disappearing with a poof.

Kenshin would allow Shinzo to get up offering his hand to help him up and lifting him easily if he did so.

"This spar was for a reason. As you know, I am the guard to the Hokage. As such, I am above branch alliance. The issue i have is that I am only one person. I am looking for a pupil someone who would make another member of the Hokage guard. This way there are two sets of eyes on the Hokage and if one should fall the other can hopefully make use of the other's sacrifice." Kenshin knew he sounded grim but he needed Shinzo to fully understand the offer before him. "This position puts the Hokage first. In a life and death situation, I give my life willingly for the survival of leaf. There is no other way for me."

"You have shown me real courage Shinzo. Not many would be willing to go all out against me let alone a student. and you won the student tournament. Your will of fire burns brightly and I know you will make a fine shinobi one day. I am asking you Deguchi Shinzo, may I submit your name to the Hokage for approval to join ranks with me, to by my pupil and then my brother in arms to defend this land we call home from threats foreign and domestic, to lay down our lives for this village and its citizens?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo continued to feel his body grow stronger as Ren’s medical jutsu worked it’s way through his system, repairing his exhausted frame. The increased healing bringing him swift increases in energy, his wounds continued to close, the bleeding from them slowing to a halt. The boy looked up towards Ren as she concluded her healing session, his smile was one of warmth as she spoke to Kenshin. He managed to get a quick “thank you,” to escape his lips before the toad disappeared into a puff of smoke.

The young Seikon pushed himself up from the ground, grasping Kenshin’s hand with an appreciative nod as his teacher aided his ascension to stand with ease. Shinzo stood quietly as Kensin spoke once again, his eyes widening slightly as the real reason for the spar was revealed to him. This, of course, was an exceptionally serious topic and so Shinzo stood as upright as he possibly could while taking in the detail. He nodded along with the explanation, hands now clasped behind his back, despite his current status the boy was aware of some of the costs to the life of a shinobi and so did not express any hesitation as he listened to the grim reality that came with the position of a Hokage guard. Images of his time in the academy followed, memories of his classmates flooded through his mind. The trials and tribulations of his journey so far came to the forefront of his brain. His friends had all moved on and maybe he could join them soon.

A proposition, the proposition, followed swiftly after the explanation of the position of the Hokage guard. Shinzo was taken aback by the offer, but something stirred inside of him this was his point of recognition, the true recognition he had been striving for since he started life at the academy. This event stood out to him as more important in his life, it was an opportunity that he could take, it was an opportunity he needed to take and despite the risks the boy knew this was the path for him.

Lastly an image of a young boy was brought forward into Shinzo's mind. His brother, only five years old, his motivation to try so hard. A citizen of the village. Shinzo paused, a gentle breeze blew across his face, lifting his dirt covered hair to highlight the determination in his eyes. He knew what he needed to do. “Kenshin-sensei, I am willing to give my life for the safety of this village and those who reside within. That is my calling and I would be honoured to become your pupil, to guard the Hokage with you. Thank you for this opportunity. Thank you, Kensin-sensei.” Shinzo brought both hands to his side and proceeded to give his teacher a low bow out of extreme respect.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin watched Shinzo careful and while he was excited, Kenshin knew he understood what it meat. Only a shinobi who knew his duty would fight him so completely. The nthe question was answered and Kenshin let out a bark of laughter.

"Excellent! I knew that you would! Kenshin shouted and quickly moved to lift Shinzo from his bow.

"Nothing is set in stone but I will forward your name to the Hokage as soon as I am able. Now let us enjoy ourselves! It is your pick of a place to eat and I will buy all the food you can eat! Before that, I will tell you a secret only a few in this village know." Kenshin would look around and bend his head close to Shinzo "While my taijutsu is powerful, as you have felt, I bet you noticed you were having trouble locating me and missing me. I am an expert genjutsu user. I have the power to cast genjutsu through my fists. As such, I am somewhat of a triple threat in taijutsu ninjutsu and genjutsu. You need to train in your genjutsu if you hope to survive against higher rank opponents like myself. That, however is for another day for tonight we EAT!" and Kenshin shouted the last word to the sky causing some birds to take flight. and Kenshin would let Shinzo pick the place and eat to his heart's content. The boy earned it.

[topic left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The quick reaction from Kenshin caught the boy a little off guard, but the energy was more than welcome. He smiled finding familiarity in the positivity that was emanating from his teacher, today had been amazing for him so far but the promise of food made it even better. Shinzo chuckled to himself lightly as Kenshin elaborated on the proceedings for the rest of the day. This was indeed an exciting turn of events for the boy, if all were to go well then the time he had spent watching his friends move on without him would all be worth it. But still there was more to listen to and Shinzo didn’t want his mind to wander while Kenshin was speaking.

’So that’s how he did it.’ The boy cradled his chin between his right thumb and forefinger as he thought back to the fight, he understood now. There must have been genjutsu at play for a large portion of the match, something that, as Kenshin had stated, Shinzo needed to work on. That training would come soon, for now however they were to leave and get ready to eat. Shinzo smiled as Kenshin shouted the last word, his chuckle escalating into pure elation. “Yes, it is time to eat! And Kenshin-sensei, I am not so easily defeated by food so I’m sorry for the strain on you wallet!” He ran ahead of his teacher, turning around as he said the last sentence, a cheeky grin appearing on his face. Things looked good for now, hopefully the food would too.

MFT
[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back