Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Team-SelfModded A-Rank Mission: The Arbiters|Req. Junko

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sounds of gloves been clenched could be heard for the second time during this walk along the roads of De Cevitate Attonbitus. This had been the second time Shin had been to this place, and he hadn’t planned on returning to the area so soon, since his previous mission had been a rather black spot on his record. Though it seemed that the powers that be had other plans for the trainee, he had barely been given a week’s rest, before he had been called earlier this day to Sileo Tempestas to receive a new mission. Two minor villages who had been locked in conflict for Raiden’s knows how long had started becoming a threat to other villages near them, as well as his home. It seemed as though this war was not resolved, then more causalities would beginning pilling up, outside the conflict of the two clans. So a single source had request a solution, killing both clans to prevent this option from happening. While Shin could had passed off this task to someone else more rested then he, he two pieces of information interested him.

One was the fact that one of the nameless village was made up of the Uchiha clan, a bloodline that Shin had personally had the displeasure of dealing with prior to this meeting. The second was the person would be task alongside him to eliminate this threat; Tsuyoshi Yoshi. The prodigy child, the blond trainee was someone that Shin had meet only during the class they had both taken in the forest, and even then it had been for a few moments. He didn’t know what to think of his fellow ANBU, he record was nothing to laugh at, however other than that, he knew nothing about him. He understand command had partner them together due to their availability, yet there had to be something more to it.

But, that thought would be placed on the back burner as Shin began rotating his shoulders before placing his hand on his throat, testing his headset to make sure that two ANBU would be able to communicate.

“Tensai, this is Kyōfuno. Do you read me?”

Shin would play that message a few times until he got a response before he continued his speaking, making sure that both of them were on the same page. This was the first mission in which he would be leading, and he didn’t want another screw up.

“The two villages were have been tasked with eliminating are made up with of bloodline users. One being the Uchiha clan, and the other being Seikon. I don’t know much about the Seikon clan, but the best way to deal with the Uchiha is remain in stealth and avoid their eyes. If they can’t see you, they can’t benefit from their sharingan.”

Pausing, he made sure to remain silent so that his partner would be able to remember the information he was telling him, his eyes looking ahead to seen a single worn down sign at the intersection of the road. It would be several minutes before they would reach that sign and another thirty before the two would reach their target locations. So they might as well be prepared.

“The sign ahead of us is our half way point. If you have any question or you’ve decide on which village you’re going after, let me know. Any suggestion about the second clan or anything else in general is welcomed Tensai. The goal is to get in, get out, and make it back home alive.”

WC: 593
MFT
Topic Created|Entered

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:
116i4xx.jpg

Rp said:
The air was thin with a chilling sensation that seemed to eat through Yoshi's clothing. Winter was close and kumogakure would only get colder. Luckily, Junko prepared him for days much worse than today, so the low temperature had no real effect on the ANBU in training.

Today, Yoshi received his first real mission outside the inner village. Behind his mask, his face was quite blunt, filled with little to no emotion, but that was because Yoshi didn't want to move his face due to the weather. If he was moving his face, it would reveal a man in deep thought as he thought about the journey ahead.

"The assassination of two villages..." Yoshi thought as he heard the sound of gloves clenching in the near distance. His eyes slightly moved to the side towards his partner and leader of the operation. He seemed rather comfortable, but something was bothering him. Despite this, he gave a unique chilling feeling of his own. Meeting the guy only once during the ANBU class, Yoshi really didn't know what to think of him. For him to be on this mission though, he had to be talented and skilled like Yoshi, the yellow haired genius known to be the prodigy child of the Tsuyoshi clan. A clan he took pride in as the adopted son of Tsuyoshi Junko.

"Tensai, this is Kyōfuno. Do you read me?”

His partners words took awhile to process as Yoshi adjusted his mic. Tuning it a bit, the sound of static began to lessen and fade. Soon, Tensai could hear Kyōfuno clearly over the whispering winds. "I can read you." Tensai responded putting two fingers to his ear.

“The two villages were have been tasked with eliminating are made up with of bloodline users. One being the Uchiha clan, and the other being Seikon. I don’t know much about the Seikon clan, but the best way to deal with the Uchiha is remain in stealth and avoid their eyes. If they can’t see you, they can’t benefit from their sharingan.”

Retaining the information with speed as usual, Tensai slightly shook his head. Not only were they tasked with slaughtering two villages overnight, but these villages possessed unique bloodlines. Bloodlines which Tensai had a lot of experience with. He was a Seikon himself and honed his unique abilities to full mastery. Continuously training, he pushed his reality powers to a height still yet unrevealed. Training with his uncle Aiko, he was formidable with his Sharingan. Despite losing all the time, the yellow haired shinobi learned from their sparring sessions.

“The sign ahead of us is our half way point. If you have any question or you’ve decide on which village you’re going after, let me know. Any suggestion about the second clan or anything else in general is welcomed Tensai. The goal is to get in, get out, and make it back home alive.”

"The Seikon bloodline gives individuals God speed. It's no surprise that the Uchiha are against them. They're probably the only ones that can read parts of their movements. Stopping their movements would be essential in dealing with them. The Uchiha would probably rely on genjutsu tactics against them.

In addition to the Uchiha, if you can fight while only reading their feet, hands, or anything that gets away from their eyes, you'll be less likely to get caught in a genjutsu."
Tensai said through his mic as his eyes set on the half way point. After giving his partner time to retain the short amount of information, Tensai continued. "How would you like to tackle this? How I see it, we have a few options. Take each village separate, or take the villages down together. Start off together and when things are nearing an end, one of us can get a head start towards the next village. I'd suggest striking at nightfall either way while the families..sleep."

Tensai paused as he thought about the vast amount of children that would be in the villages. So early, he was placed with a task to do the unthinkable. Yes, the villages needed to be assassinated, but the children too? They were minuscule souls with futures. Were they really a threat?

"Let's just ensure we make it back home alive like you said." Yoshi said pulling out one of his specialized Kunai. Observing it before it would be drowned in blood, Yoshi slightly shook his head. The road of the ANBU was a tragic one.

Topic Entered

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin processed this the information that Tensai had given him slowly, his thoughts calculating which would be the best approach. He had noticed the other trainee’s hesitation prior to the word family, however it would ignore it for now. Also long as he was willing to do what was necessary when the time came, he was welcomed to have his doubts. But, bring back to the topic at hand, he did make a good points. Attacking under the cover of darkness should give them an advantage…in normal circumstances.

“I agree, however there is possibility that these villagers could be expecting an attack at night is something we should expect. War has a way of making people paranoid like that. We should be warry of anyone in the area that looks like a potential scout.”

Shin wasn’t attempting to belittle Tensai plan, making sure that his voice was one of caution, not arrogance. But, at least with the night plan, their features would be covered in a way that the village would just believe them to be their rivals declaring a night raid, it was the best choice. This would properly work out best against the Uchiha clan, however he didn’t feel going solo was the best choice for them. His chest burning at the memories, Shin began speaking again.

“We should go with the night plan; however I think it’s in our best interest to stick together for the first village. It’s not a knock on either of our skills, but we should get adjusted to each other’s fighting styles. My call sign, Kyōfuno, The Dreaded, is a small hint on what my technique are meant for. My jutsus can be both used to either take someone out in silence or create large amounts of destruction and drive them into chaos. There also another reason why I’m going with your night route...”

Shin looked at his partner, pausing for a second to continue. Tensai might clue him into more about some of his skills, something that would allow him to better plan on his attack. He also saw no reason to hide his ability, they both were ANBU and it would allow him to get a better feel of what he was capable of. That and there was ninjutsu that combined with his ability could produce devastating results. But, such a technique would come at a price, something that while he recover though…rather brutal means, it was something Tensai should be made aware of.

“My blood is…demonic in nature. I’m sure you probably felt something off about me, I naturally give off an aura of evil; it’s tends to freak out weaker shinobi and civilians. That and I have a move that might…unnerve you later on, but it should throw whatever village we go after into chaos long enough to get in you in undetected while they mainly focus on me. Just know that whatever feeling you’re having right now is going to be magnified for a single moment prior to my technique.”

He would wait for Tensai to process this new information, noticing that they were nearing their mark. He didn’t like using the move he was planning normally because the brightness give off his position. However, since he learned a way to become truly demonic for a portion of time; he could make it blend rather well with the night sky. Stopping, he realized they had managed to make into their mark.

“I’ll wait for you to decide whether or not you want to go solo or not. But the village I’m planning on hitting is the one with the Uchiha clan. We need to get those genjutsu users off the playing field before we go after the Seikon. I tell you more of my plan once we’ve decide on the village.”

Ending his speech, he began noticing the beginnings of sunset, the sky slowly becoming darker by the minute. By the time they reach their target, nightfall would most likely have arrived. Once the decision was made, Shin would pick up their pace towards the next location, hopefully having enough time to get Tensai ready for the assault he was formulating in his head. Hopefully they didn’t run anyone on their way there.

MFT:
WC: 706

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:

Rp said:
Listening to his partner, he made sense. In addition, he came off in a good manner. He wasn't voiding Yoshis ideas, trying to overrule him, but rather have a balance relationship in which they fed off each other. "I like this guy. He's not Himitsu, but he knows team-work and strategy." Yoshi thought as they continued .

“We should go with the night plan; however I think it’s in our best interest to stick together for the first village. It’s not a knock on either of our skills, but we should get adjusted to each other’s fighting styles. My call sign, Kyōfuno, The Dreaded, is a small hint on what my technique are meant for. My jutsus can be both used to either take someone out in silence or create large amounts of destruction and drive them into chaos. There also another reason why I’m going with your night route...”

Listening to his partner, he was becoming more interesting by the second. Listening to his abilities, Yoshi definitely would love a sparring session. Unfortunately, it wasn't time to train. His demonic like abilities would definitely be useful.

“My blood is…demonic in nature. I’m sure you probably felt something off about me, I naturally give off an aura of evil; it’s tends to freak out weaker shinobi and civilians. That and I have a move that might…unnerve you later on, but it should throw whatever village we go after into chaos long enough to get in you in undetected while they mainly focus on me. Just know that whatever feeling you’re having right now is going to be magnified for a single moment prior to my technique.”

"Understood. Sounds like a plan. As for me, I'm a Seikon. As I said earlier, the bloodline has God like speed. Practically bending reality." Yoshi said with a pause. "I have a recently developed style that I'll be using tonight. Heh, don't even know what to call it yet. Hell, barely know how to explain it." Yoshi said shaking his head slightly.

"I’ll wait for you to decide whether or not you want to go solo or not. But the village I’m planning on hitting is the one with the Uchiha clan. We need to get those genjutsu users off the playing field before we go after the Seikon. I tell you more of my plan once we’ve decide on the village.”

"Let's tackle the Uchiha." Yoshi said handing his partner one of his specialized Kunai. "Take this. Ever need me. Just say the word over the mic and I'll be right over." Yoshi said with a nod before picking up the pace as nightfall was slowly approaching. "Junko told me from the start. As shinobi, we're the individuals that have to get our hands dirty. Yoshi thought as the duo was approaching their marker. Looking at kyōfuno, Yoshi wondered if he was ready for the task at hand.

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin twirled the Kunai in his hands before stashing the specialized weapon away. So far, it seemed that the two trainee were off to a good start; the only thing that remained was explaining his plan. It was important that both of them knew their parts; a slip up in enemy territory would be costly and Shin doubted any rescue would arrive in time to safe them. As he reached the worn marker, he kneed down as he began looking for hints of their target’s location. The sign was no longer edible, any writing eroded by poor management and the markings of war. Though the sky had darken, the long hours of living in the SIleo, had trained the young shinobi sight well enough to see a few feet in front of him. Still searching for some sign, he spoke to his partner, no doubt wondering what the other shinobi was doing.

“Tensei, for this plan to work, I’m going to be the bait. If I can draw enough attention to myself, you’ll be able to flank them and deal with any stragglers accordingly. Prior to my attack, you should have twenty seconds to get into position, and attack a few of the members from behind. I’m unsure if you’re able to camouflage yourself, but if you can I’d requirement remain out of sight for as long as possible.”

With a single hand grasping the ground, he felt for any signs of tracks, while he reach out with his other senses. It was faint, but the air contain a smell of ash, though it seemed to be coming a bit further from their location. Standing up, he looked at the direction towards the left, brushing off the dirt from his fingers as he looked at the ruin landscape, slightly concealed by the darkening sky. Though he could see no village from any location, it was clear some fight had accorded near this location, though no bodies seemed to show themselves. Walking forward, he looked at Tensei before signaling towards the left side, a ruined path seemingly leading downwards. Assuming intel was correct, the village each were a few miles away from the sign post, yet his caution was for the eeriness of the situation. He still felt that scouts could be posted anywhere in their vicinity, and it would not be well of them if they could not silence them quickly. Speaking, he slowly reached for the weapon his stashed, gripping it before placing it at his side.

“The Uchiha location is towards the left, away from, the smell of ash. We should be a mile away from any signs of the village, but keep your eyes out. I leave any scouts or wanderers you find to your discretion; I’ll followed your lead.”

The winds grew colder as the tension of the night continued.

WC: 474
MFT

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:

Rp said:
Approaching their first marker, Tensai looked at the crumbling sign. "it's been through the process of war." Tensai thought as he remained quiet.

Tensei, for this plan to work, I’m going to be the bait. If I can draw enough attention to myself, you’ll be able to flank them and deal with any stragglers accordingly. Prior to my attack, you should have twenty seconds to get into position, and attack a few of the members from behind. I’m unsure if you’re able to camouflage yourself, but if you can I’d requirement remain out of sight for as long as possible.”

"Once I begin my assault, if I can't take key individuals or pillars of their village down and it's realized that you're a distraction, the focus will shift and my movements will become somewhat slowed to them. I'll become the bait. Finish them off." Tensai said looking at his partner.

Shifting his attention to the landscape, they were definitely close. Sensing for his chakra, Tensai could feel both his clones he sent ahead as a scout. The chakra remained stationary, obviously in stealth observing the villages. As always, Tensai remained steps ahead.

The Uchiha location is towards the left, away from, the smell of ash. We should be a mile away from any signs of the village, but keep your eyes out. I leave any scouts or wanderers you find to your discretion; I’ll followed your lead.”

"Heading towards the left, we shall meet up with a clone of mine soon. We should recieve a full break down and begin our established plan." Tensai said filling his partner in. As Tensai said, he was a Seikon, he worked using his speed. Rather he knew about the clone or not, Tensai felt the need to fill him in.

The shadows of the night were their home away from home.
Maneuvering through the night, their footsteps didn't make a sound. Passing damaged terrain, the duo was growing closer with each silent step. Of course, Tensai kept his speed to a minimal. He didn't want to over exert himself or leave his partner, so he matched his speed.
bi75lz.jpg

Water could be heard flowing silently in the near distance as the duo was approaching their second marker, a small stream. It was outside the village away from two guard posts. The stream lead into the village and would also be used to meet his clone. Remaining in the shadows using the terrain as cover, Tensai made his way to the stream towards the muddy like area. Kneeling down, Tensais mud clone revealed himself as it was laying there camouflaged. Changing his position to a crouching one similar to Tensais, mud oozed down its body.

"You're finally here." his clone said talking quietly, allowing the noises of the stream to cover any extra sounds.

"Fill us in." Tensai said motioning for his partner to join him.

"The two guard towers have four individuals each. All uchiha of course. Fully weaponized and operate on shifts which I weren't able to calculate. In addition, they seem to keep their Sharingan active their whole shift. That's why I made sure to stay out of sight. This stream flows into the village as you can probably tell.

Using the bit of chakra I have, I swept through the village a bit. Nothing major. They have patrol men. Only real thing I managed to see of importance was the leader of this village. He bares a scar in the center of his face at the forehead and crosses his Sharingan eyes. Dark skin tone, muscular build, and pulses with an interesting aura. Unfortunately, I'm not the real Tensai. Maybe more could've been figured out."
Tenais clone said as he finished up. It's chakra was fading, it would slowly flow back to mud soon.

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin twirled the kunai as he listened to Tensai clone update them on the situation, his mind already processing a plan of action. While he could just strike the village know and worry about the towers eventually, crippling the Uchiha’s eyes could work in their advantage. Especially considering Shin ability to blend into the environment. Taking out these towers could actually make his initial idea work smoothly.

“Tensai, I’m updating the plan. I’ll take out the first tower, and proceed with the initial plan. The height will give me an overwatch of the area. Be ready to move on my mark.”

Waiting a few seconds for his partner to confirm his change in plans, Shin body would began to vanish from side, his active cameo causing even the sounds of his body to disappear. Only the waters of the stream would greet the other trainee. Shin move silently out of the area, his body tense as he keep his eyes out for patrol men wondering pass the tower. Only two seemed to pass by, one with a rifle strapped to his back and the other with a single sword on his hip. They eyes seemed normal as Shin passed by them, making sure to keep his back turn away from them as he listened to them chatter randomly.

Shin slowly turn back around, as his back press against the first tower’s wall. Looking at the wall, he noticed how very little grip the wood tower had, even with the signs of aging. Placing his hands through the small dips in the wood, he slowly began his ascend, the sounds of his approach still being shroud by the cloak of chakra. The kunai that had original been in hands helped with his climb, letting him make small marks on the wood as he neared the top of the tower. Hanging off the edge of the tower, he waited to catch his breath, his feet pressed gentled on the wood to keep him from losing his footing. As he hung on the edge he could heard two of the guards conversing.

“Dam I hate these night shifts.”

“Stop complaining Koga. You shouldn’t have fallen asleep during the patrol yesterday. Your lucky Heizo let you off with a warning.”

“Yeah…yeah. You sound like Kahoru.”

Lifting up his body, Shin eyed to two talking, his cloak doing well to hide him. Both had dark hair and red eyes start seemed to take in every detail of the tower, even with their casual conversation. One held a single longbow in hand as he had his gaze look down at the ground for signs of intruders. The one closest to him contain metal gloves and seemed to relax on the edge of the tower. He drowned out their conversation as his head his grip with one hand on the edge, while the other head the kunai close. As the one close to him got up from his spot, Shin choose to strike, his landing without noise on top of the tower and swiping at the man’s throat, before rushing at the second guard. The second guard wasn’t stun as he had hoped, and began turning his head and opening his mouth to shout; but the trainee was already to close, his hands gripping the man neck and giving a loud snap.

As the body dropped, he made care to angle the body to look as though it still was watching the ground, while the first body was placed on the ground. As he body slowly shifted from the cameo, he heard foot-step below him, causing him pick up the kunai and wait. He wasn’t sure if the second guard tower had seen or heard his movements, but he had little time to act. His quickly gather up the chakra around him, ignoring the pain as his skin screamed from the dark aura. By now if the guards on the second tower weren’t aware of his presence before, the sudden charge of evil would surely alert them. Burning through his hand signs, he turn on his headset for a moment before his assault.

“Mark.”

The trainee voice was distorted by the chakra, but it had done his job. As the word left his mouth, the air above the tower seemed to distort before large balls of energy fire off from the sky, a small line of darkness cover them as the approach the village, their speed increasing as the streaked across the sky. Shin could hear the footsteps below him getting loud and he slowly crouch down to prepare. Their attack had begun.

MFT
WC: 766
Occ: Abilities used.
Active Camao – Mastered
Form of the Demon – Rank 2
Akuton
Stardust Nova - Mastered
<i>
</i>

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:

Rp said:
"Tensai, I’m updating the plan. I’ll take out the first tower, and proceed with the initial plan. The height will give me an overwatch of the area. Be ready to move on my mark.”

Giving his partner a nod, Tensai watched as his partner practically vanished in thin air as he camouflaged with the environment. As the invisible man continued towards the first tower, Tensai closed his eyes, remaining at his current position. Concentrating, he began accumulating his chakra. His technique was still fairly new. Hell, he didn't even name it yet, but this was the best time to use it.

His heart rate slowly began to pick up with each thump. Faster and faster, it reached an abnormal height that would send the average shinobi into shock or to their death. He could feel the air around him bending as he was manipulating reality itself. Minuscule microscopic pulses pumped from his pores, eluding a light golden like aura.

"Mark.”

28k5ycg.jpg

Opening his eyes, Tensais body sent out the feeling of a sonic boom as his body quickly channeled the extravagant aura. Eluding the chakra, Tensais ligaments covered with a golden firry chakra which formed an exotic cloak. Reality moved even slower as Tensai observed the lit sky and tower. Looking at the towers base, Tensai observed several guards making their way up along with the second tower taking notice of the first. "Let's begin.." Tensai thought sprinting forward through the slow world around him, leaving nothing more than a mere flash behind him.</GLOW>
tumblr_o0yi0zu9S01v55gwbo1_500.gif
<GLOW glow="yellow">
Clenching his specialized Kunai, Tensai would leave the first tower to Kyōfuno and keep the second tower off his back. Had to leave him some fun right? Moving to the second watch post, Tensai jumped through the opening where the watchmen observed the second tower. They all had rather serious or horrified expressions, but we're slowly changing as they caught glimpse of Tensais flash coming through the opening.

Motioning towards the first of the four Sharingan guards, Tensai rotated counter-clockwise and stabbed the man in the inside of his left thigh while simultaneously kicking at his right knee, breaking the ligament upon contact. Removing the guards sheathed katana, Tensai continued as he went to the second guard. Swiping in a horizontal direction, Tensai cut the eyes of the Uchiha. Blinded, he was finished off with another horizontal strike as Tensai immediately reversed the blade back in the opposite direction, cutting the throat of the guard.

Throwing his Kunai pass the third guards head, Tensai hit the hand of the fourth guard attempting to pick up his headset. Connecting, Tensai nailed the guy to the the back wall as he rushed towards the third guard. Using a straightforward tactic, Tensai thrusted the katana right through his stomach with intense speed and power, lifting him from his feet. Bull dozing the guard, Tensai continued by driving the stabbed man into the fourth guard pinned to the back wall, sending the katana through his stomach and wall. They were like a shush kabob... Except less appetizing and more bloody.

To Tensai, blood still floated in the air as he looked back. His first two enemies were still falling, and the last two were still grunting in pain. Grabbing his Kunai, Tensai forcibly pulled it from the fourth guards hand and began walking towards the first guard that needed to be finished off. Finally hitting the ground, Tensai starred at the enemy as he felt the sudden twinges. Flipping his Kunai with a single rotation, Tensai stabbed the man in the throat. Behind his mask, Tensais eyes were wide open as he was killing and watching his enemies die in slow motion.

"Kyōfuno." Tensai said deactivating his cloak. Simultaneously, life went back to normal as the floating blood fell to the floor, and the men died barely making a sound. "The second tower is taken care of. I'm pressing forward. Hopefully I can get around and flank any or all enemies as they rush this way." Tensai said beginning to search the watch post for any helpful information.

The battle had just begun. Yet, their was so much blood in so little time... The village was on red alert and so much more was ahead for the young AiT's.

OOC: Technique is simply Yoshi concentrating his Reality Bending chakra and manipulating it/reality to his will. (Seikon) Nothing out of the ordinary really.

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His partner response seemed to be drawn out by the pounding of blood in Shin ear, the sinister chakra flaying his flesh, while his blood seemed to slowly repair it. A constant state of repair and destruction would have driven a weak man mad. To Shin, it proved him focus, gave the trainee a challenge. The form maybe killing him slowly, yet it proved him with the power need to complete their goal quickly and effectively. Even as the smell of ash coming from the village seemed to raise above the tower, the killer remain still, waiting as the yelling continued to draw forward, his body tense as it waited for it chance.

“Understood Tensai, moving forward with the plan.”

A trap door snapped open next to the crouched trainee, along with what appeared to be a mixture of yelling and shifting of weapons. A moment passed before a male head pop out of the open, the crimson eyes analyzing the top of the tower, before widening at the sight of the trainee. Shin lunged, tackling the man to the floor below, his whole weight pressing on the Uchiha’s neck until it was reward with a snap. Shin looked around, noticing a trio of Uchiha surrounding him, each of them armed with blades.

“What the hell-“

Thrusting his hand forward, Shin felt the raw power of gravity surge around him as the threat close to him found themselves being slammed into the wall of the tower, stunning him. Another eyes blazed as he made a swipe at his neck, only to have the trainee roll back and dodge. The third one remain silent as he gazed at Shin, causing the shinobi’s body to lock up for a moment. He then sprinted forward, blade in front in an attempt to impale him. It would have worked, at the constant pain that the trainee was feeling made it easily for him to break the control, allowing him to grip the man hand before stunning him with a punch to his temple. Snapping the man’s wrist, he planted a foot to the Uchiha’s side, using the strength of his form to make the man body fling against the roof before crumbling down onto the floor.

Turning to finish his work, he felt a hissing pain on his back followed up by the edge of something pushing against his side. He looked from his shoulder, seeing the smugness of the two Uchiha as they believed their work to be lethal. A fist empowered to his blood’s death touch put short work to one of them as they crumbled to the follow. The last one panicked, attempting to attack again, only to find his body being lifted into the air before being slammed on to the wood ground, causing it to crack. The chakra seemed to fade from the trainee’s skin as he began to pound against the man, even as it began to stop twitching. As he did this assault, the small burns on his flesh began closing, and Shin felt himself rejuvenated by his kill.

Standing up he looked at the deceased around him before touching his headset, chakra building up as he started at the wall in front of him.

“First objective finished, dealing with remain straggles and resuming assault.”

Placing his hands down onto the ground, he let the rush of gravity return as he shattered the floor, allowing him to descend onto the final layer of the tower, along with what sounded like the body of the enemy. Cracking his wrist he began walking forward, his heart racing forward as he began approaching the exit. They knew he was hear now it was time to buy Tensai some time.

MFT
WC: 619

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:

Rp said:
Maneuvering around the village, Yoshi utilized the shadows as uchiha men were rushing towards the towers. Each had diverse weapons of different calibers with their Sharingan active and ready to go. "I know everyone wouldn't rush to that one location. Individuals would have to protect the elders, kids, and so on." Yoshi thought moving pass Several guards without a sound. Coming to an abrupt halt, the young ANBU in training was now on the opposite side of the village.

"Attack from both sides should divert their attention and catch their blind spot as they focus on Kyōfuno. Once they realized that they're being wiped out from behind, Kyōfuno should have an opening as well." Yoshi thought as his eyes were focused on the village. So many kids were probably in the village and they would all have to be killed by his hands. Being of the Tsuyoshi family, family became a big deal to the young Seikon. Knowing the pain that would be felt at the lost of family, Tensai knew he had to kill them all so that no one would experience that pain. "May you all rest in peace, together." Yoshi said beginning a slow chain of hand-signs.

tumblr_mmcsh7Q1b41qkbo29o1_500.gif

"I hope you're ready old man." Tensai said before slamming his hand on the ground. Simultaneously, a thick cloud of smoke exploded covering an enormous amount of space as an the forest and part of the village was broken down and blown away.

4h5r0m.jpg

As the smoke would clear, the dark red chief of all toads would be sitting tall like a mountain to the humans. Wearing his blue jacket, red like painted designs covered his amphibian body as he smoked on a gigantic smoking pipe with his giant blade at his hip. Standing on the toads head as the smoke cleared, the young ANBU had his arms crossed. He had only recently acquired the strength to summon such a beast and the first time nearly died due to the Chiefs intimidating rough nature.

"So you've managed to actually summon me again boy? Didn't get enough from our last encounter?"

"Teh. We both passed out remember. No time to reminisce, I need you to begin water bullets. Keep them coming. We shall destroy this village." Tensai said in a rather chilling tone behind his mask. Tears filled his eyes at the thought of wiping out an entire family. As they fell, Tensai jumped from the toads head.

"Alright kid, but you must return some time soon for our rematch." The chief toad said exhaling a huge stream of smoke.

"You got it." Tensai responded seemingly vanishing using his Seikon speed. Meanwhile, the ground began to shake as the Chief toad began accumulating power in his legs. Jumping, the ground cracked and crushed, changing the landscape as powerful winds began crushing things near.
184844585.gif

Forming a base hand sign, the chief toad quickly concentrated his chakra. His jaws expanded as they filled with water and compressed chakra. Spitting with immense force, the chief let out several high pressurized water bullets aimed at the village. Upon contact, two massive explosions occurred sending water waves across the land. Meanwhile, Yoshi began slicing and dicing stragglers.

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin exited his tower, just as Yoshi assault had begun against the village, the sudden shaking of the ground causing the trainee to drop to feet. It was lucky that it had, the massive waves caused by the bullets of waters had carried away some of the Uchiha who had been waiting for me. Those it didn’t were quickly cut down by his partner leaving a small path way for him to sprint through before more water seemed to rain down upon them. His eye glanced around of the village, the massive water blocking his path as he carefully walked pass a few of the Uchiha, the mind clearly on what appeared to be an attack from the heavens. With enhanced strength and a blow to their heads, they barely were able to register their deaths as he continued wondering through paths of the village that were available.

Turning a corner, he found himself running into a male Uchiha, his sharrigan blaring as he stare at him. Shin felted his body lock up and curse as he struggle to free himself. The man however was faster, his draw blade cutting across his chest, and causing the wounded trainee to fall. The man said nothing as he attempted to impale Shin, only to find himself lifted into the air and slammed down on the ground next to him. As he stood up, Shin walked over toward the daze man, his demonic energy filling him before he rained down a combo of punches, the cut on his chest beginning to heal slightly with eat attack did onto the man’s body. Looking down at the new corpse, he let the false rain created by the blast of water to wash the blood from his fingers. As he looked around he paused for minute, the sound of breathing and crying could be heard from a shack next to him. He allowed his cameo to take over, his body blinding into the background as he stalked towards the sound, making note of the few Uchiha that passed him, hopeless looking for their attackers.

Passing a ruined house, he looked at the scene in front of him. A child was crying next to the body of what appeared to be his mother, while his father struggle with two other men to lift the rumble off the body. Their eyes clearly showed signs of the sharrigan, yet Shin made sure that his presence was silent, before his hands went through hand-signs, causing his body to fade slightly back into focus. It was enough that one of the men, helping was able to turn, yet it was too late, the gravity beneath lifting them to hit the roof before and slamming them onto the ground, stunning two and killing one.

“D-dam you.”

Shin looked down at the man before, lighting charged his hands, killing the father and his friend. Only the child remain, and looked fearful as the white masked individual that was Shin looked down at him. Shin felt something as he stared at the small life in front of him, causing him to bend down and look at the boy.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be with them soon.”

The crying boy look of confusion last only a moment, as Shin stuck a blow quickly, making sure that the boy felt no pain as he died, before he laid down the body, leaving it next to the father and mother. For one who tried to control his emotions, even with his hatred against the Uchiha, not even Shin would feel right about his actions. As he got up he felt a something similar bugs crawling up his neck, causing him to turn, battle stance ready.

In the doorway stood the man that Tensai clone had warned them of, the odd feeling chakra rowing off him as he looked at Shin work. The man’s eyes were empty as he looked at the trainee before rage was pasted onto his face. A voice in his head seemed to go off as the man crouch down, his weight feeling the doorway. Touching his headset, Shin spoke, before getting himself ready for battle.

“Tensai, I’m going silent for a few minutes. If I don’t call back, assume the worst and leave.”

WC: 709
MFT

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:

Rp said:
Oddly, the area had grown silent. Only the sound of rushing water was flowing throughout the village. Bodies floated about, staining the water with blood as the entire village was now a murder scene. A murder scene caused by two young AiT's that did what they had to do. The entire village was in shambles, but something still wasn't right. Was it the treacherous murders they were causing or the fact that Yoshi could still hear screams? Almost as if they were echoing off in the distance.

Standing on water with chakra concentrated at his feet, Tensai looked to the giant chief toad smoking on his pipe. Exhaling, Tensai nodded and gave a simple wave. Tensai knew that the next time he'd go to back to see him, the chief toad would be ready to fight. Watching as the chief exhaled smoke through his mouth, he simultaneously exploded into smoke as the summoning ended. Observing the area and moving to higher ground, it was time to move to the next village. Well, so Tensai thought until Kyōfuno spoke.

Tensai, I’m going silent for a few minutes. If I don’t call back, assume the worst and leave.”

Raising a brow, Tensai shook his head. As they said earlier, it was all about making it home alive. With that in mind, Tensai began sensing for his chakra placed into the seal on the Kunai given to Kyōfuno. "Gotcha." Tensai thought feeling his chakra still located in the area. A yellow aura spewed from Tensai body slowly as he closed his eyes to pinpoint his chakras exact location as best as he could. In an instance, a yellow flash flickered as Tensai used his reality speed to seemingly disappear. Moving towards his chakra, slipping through the doorway, and appearing behind Kyōfuno, Tensai slowly let out a sigh. "Sorry Kyōfuno, things don't work like that. Tensai said stepping from behind his partner.

Readying himself, Tensai was beginning to feel his body becoming somewhat heavy. Perhaps the style he developed had some backlashes or bugs that needed to be worked out. Either way, regardless, the AiT's had to deal with this guy. It was no telling what sort of tricks he had up his sleeve.

tumblr_m9j7ieZWAH1r3sabqo1_500.gif

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The trainee spared a glance at his partner, saying nothing but nodding. His right hand began to sparking as his began to build up his chakra. The man in front of them said nothing, only his aura began to grow sinister, and his stance slowly seemed to transition to his hands on his feet. It was an odd sound, but the aura of man felt…familiar. Twisting the special kunai in his left, Shin shifted his weight, and began angling his body in a sprinter stance. He didn’t know what the man was planning but, he would not allow it to happen. Neither party stirred as the man’s chakra seemed to grow darker. Seconds passed before Shin spoke, his body launching forward and the lightning screaming.

“Mark.”

No words needed to be spoken to Tensai, he had his back and Shin would trust him with it. Then ground on his right was slice apart as his body moved towards his enemy, who responded an unholy growl, before he charged at them, the smell of searing flesh hitting the air as his chakra seemed to form around him, giving the man the appearance of…demon. The man managed to close the gap between himself and Shin in seconds, slashing outwards as the trainee brought down the blade of lighting onto his head. The man seemed unfazed as his blade went through the man’s shoulder, his fist knocking the trainee into the houses wall, causing his body the indent on it.

“Pathetic.”

Shin barley saw the man’s leg, before he saw stars as he was pushed deeper into the wall. A small crack seemed to form on his mask, a red liquid poured out. Dam…forgot how much this hurts. He sliced at the man’s blindly, hoping to keep his attention as the beating bag, while leaving Tensai free to react. Just need to survive.

WC: 310
MFT

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:

Rp said:
As each second passed, the anticipation of battle increased as the sinister feeling grew within the room. Kyōfuno shifted his weight and began accumulating chakra in his hand as the beast before them charged up as well. Analyzing the situation in seconds, Tensai could feel that things could come down to the wire if this fight was drawn out too long. "I don't have much chakra to waste and my body is having some backlash effects." Tensai thought as the sound of chirping birds grew. Creating a single clone, Tensai was ready.

"Mark"

Eyes widening, Tensai knelt deeper in his stance as he moved a small amount of chakra to his feet. Listening as the lightning screamed, Tensai watched as the two charged head on with each other like raging bulls. Amazingly, Kyōfuno's attack connected with precision at the demons shoulder, but he was unfazed. Reacting, the demon smacked Kyōfuno into the wall. Continuing the assault, the man smashed Kyōfuno deeper into the wall with a ferocious kick.

Watching Kyōfuno slice at the man blindly, Tensai saw his opening as the demon blocked the Kunai, sending it flying out of Kyōfuno's hand.

tumblr_o04rkvaOBa1qdnjjpo1_r1_500.gif

Moving in and catching the Kunai, Tensai now began his assault with two Kunai and his clone. Clashing with the beast to draw him away from Kyōfuno, Tensai flipped over him in attempt to attack his blindside as his clone handled the frontal assault. Upon Tensais attempt being blocked, The three began exchanging blows. Blood began painting the walls and Tensai was the artist with each swing of his utensils. Despite delivering several slashes at vital points, the man was still unfazed.

tumblr_nm3yf9SzNh1qd16x4o1_500.gif

Attempting a spin kick, a pulse of pain throbbed through Tensais leg. Grunting, the pain caused him to be thrown off balance and ultimately deliver a weak kick. Blocking it with ease, their opponent immediately took advantage of the opening to punish Tensai. Using chakra built within his hand, the enemy delivered a focused punch that connected to Tensai's stomach.

Hacking a huge amount of blood as air fled from his lungs, Tensai was soon lifted with the punch and slammed directly into the floorboard, causing a huge indentation. Upon impact, Tensai knew something cracked, but the shock delivered to his body was too much to pinpoint the injury. Raising his fist again, the enemy aimed to deliver the finishing blow with his power focused in his hand once again.

sakura-punch-o.gif

Panting behind the mask, Tensai smirked as the bastard actually managed to nail the real him. "Damn that Sharingan." Tensai thought as he smirked. Coming in for the kill, a huge smack that seemed to crunch bone was heard. Upon observance, Tensais clone delivered its final attack. A devastating taijutsu kick designed to lift, caused the enemy to crash through the ceiling.

giphy.gif

"Finish him..." Tensai grunted.

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin could hardly focus as he drifted slowly in and out of consciousnesses. The man's blows to his skull had done more damage that he had previously believed, his eyes straining to watch as Tensai found his opening, giving the trainee some breathing room. Even with the dazzling speed of his partner's bloodline, it seem as though this monster of a man refused to let the pain deter him, even as he blood began painting the room. Shin felt his muscle strain as he began moving his body once more, allowing the sinister chakra of his family to sear his flesh as armor once again appeared on him. Dragging his feet, his felt an attraction from the sky on the outside focusing on this placing, his chakra reserves filling as his body boiled. Just another opening. It was the only think he need to finally put down the final target; though it seemed as fate would deny him that.

His eyes clear, Shin could see as Tensai was smacked into the floor, the scent of blood coming heavily from him. Gritting his teeth, his drop forward and lunged, his eyes catching as the propelled the man though the house and into the sky. Sparks of energy dance on his hand as he turned, his body, slowly bring down his hands. There world itself seemed to freeze in that moment, as the sky above them split, ripping apart the man as the world was drained in white. Shin felt his armor drop as slammed onto the ground across from Tensei, his body finally weak as he attempted to stay awaken. He strained his neck, as the sound of thunder finally arrived, before half of the torso of the man land across from the downed trainees. Even as he eyes grew heavy and he drifted out of consciousnesses, Shin couldn't help but laughed.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:

Rp said:
Hurt, Tensai could only stare at the sky as a bright flash occurred. His mask was partially cracked, body damaged beyond thoughts of movement, and the pain seemed to distort him as he imagined seeing a falling person.

Surprisingly, it was. He wasn't crazy after all. Upon impact, Kyōfuno was in the same predicament Tensai was. Beaten, hurt, and drained. Yet, Tensai heard laughter. Laughter in which he joined in on as the duo had really survived. To think they could really do such a thing. yet, even more was requested from them. Was this some sort of test?

"Hahaha... And.. W..we... St..I..ll hav.....the... Sec.....vil" Tensai said as he was drifting off. Footsteps and voices could be heard approaching, but nothing could be done. The trainees had a good run, but their fates were sealed. "Ya....kno....w...ma...de. Uh.. Pre.. Go..od tem." Tensai said before passing out.

-Wake up-

Opening his eyes to morning rays and the smell of meat, Tensai immediately sat up. Touching his face, he still had on his mask, but his shirt was off and he was properly bandaged over his abdominal area. Scanning the area, he found a woman beside him patching Kyōfuno up. In the distance, Tensai saw a masked man sitting upon a log poking at burning logs with a stick as he cooked. Accompanying him standing at his sides were two more ANBU operatives. If he wasn't mistaken, the gear he wore was from kumo. Although outdated from the looks of subordinates beside him:

"Ugh.." Tensai grunted as he could feel a pain on his left side. It was more than likely a broken rib, but it had been healed quite a bit.

"You're awake I see. Great, you can join the gentlemen and be filled in on everything until your friend wakes up. I must say, you two fought well."

Looking at the women, she was remarkably kind. Her hair was long and black. Wearing a all black business suit, she reminded Tensai a lot like someone. In fact, she seemed familiar, but Tensai couldn't put a finger on things. Watching as she healed Kyōfuno, Tensai relaxed. They were no longer in danger, but you could never be too carful. "Okay. And... Thank you."

Turning his attention back to the man sitting on the log, Tensai simply stared. "Kumo sent back up?" Tensai thought getting himself together slowly. Making his way over to the fellow operative, Tensai was simply welcomed with silence. It was odd at first, but it was actually nice to have silence. Especially after your ears devoured the sounds of screams, clashes, and blood spill for an entire night.

"Your mission had two parts to it. What happen?"the man said. His voice was stern and deep. The difference in age was clearly shown.

"We suffered great damage from the first village. Leaving us unconscious as you found us."

"Well, don't worry. The second village has been taken care of. It burns as we speak."

"........wha..?"

"Return to the village and announce your success. I simply need one thing from you. Deliver one scroll to the Tsuyoshi brothers and the other to the ANBU sennin. Other than that, I'll see you again soon."

"Yes, sir." Tensai responded bluntly, but his mind was puzzled. What sort of business could he possibly have with his family? No questions would be asked though. He was a fellow brother in arms.

Thanks for the rp man and sticking it out with me. Sorry for the delays.

- Topic Left

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin eye snapped open as a foreign smell entered his nostrils, his chest feeling heavy with extra weight. From the crack his mask, blue eye started up at the woman healing him. I passed out? The woman gave a brief smile, before moving away and allowing the trainee to stand up. All his muscles still screamed, yet it was more from being swore than in critical condtion.

“Thank you…” he said briefly, looking at the woman as he stood up.

“None needed, you’ve done us a favor. You should follow your friend with the man near the fire.”

He nodded, testing his body as he tried to work out the stress from in. He was still weak, and these people seemed genuine, but he’d keep his guard just the same. Standing off to the side, he listened in to the conversation that Tensai held with the man, his eyes narrowing slightly as he examines his outfit. It seemed as though it was an older model of the ANBU gear that Tensai and other members of the branch wore, but it’s design was still kumo

Watching as the man handed Tensai a letter, his began cracking his neck, looking off into the distances. While he wait for his partner to approach him. They had survived, yet there still was a feeling of something missing in the end.

[Topic Left]
OCC: No problem. It was fun finished this mission.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back