Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Terms of Surrender [Event | Anarchy!]

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]The mercenary, the doctor, watched as the Sand villagers debated among themselves. Back and forth, they argued with the life of the terrorist on the line. Handling of the bomb was also taken into consideration. But, at the end of it all, it seemed that Takahashi-san and Masashi-san had the final say. A final say in which everyone would, as it seems, follow albeit begrudgingly. She wondered how powerful they were, to have a group of shinobi follow them so.

"We'll be preparing Magnetica-san for transport then," Nanami finally spoke up, after a while of silence. By we. she meant herself and her medical assistants. A stretcher was procured from a scroll that possibly contained a portable clinic and they carefully hoisted the woman on it. One clone supported each side, although the stretcher was equipped with straps if they were to airlift her as previously mentioned.

Under other circumstances, she would have followed the other medics to the hospital. But she was sure that they were well equipped and had enough staff to take care of the rest of the Cabal in the village proper. Besides, paperwork was always trouble and she had yet to ask for permission to enter the village at this point in time. She rather not face jumpy shinobi and paranoid doctors in such a charged situation.

It seemed the better choice to make sure no one died in the bomb disposal team instead.

"Lead the way."
|</FONTFACE>[legend="[b]Out of Character Notes[/b]"]
  • Summary:

Summoned two Medical Assistants (Mastered) (Special Action) and prepared Magnetica for transport with a stretcher.

Topic Left for Wherever.
[/legend]<FONTFACE fontface="monospace">[/col]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
...just need Kuro and Soususke to consent to being gone. Then link me (in this thread) where I am supposed to go.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
I am willing to go where I am sent but I am unsure how I can be transported to "Training in the Mountains - Kyojin's Dojo" A Dojo belonging to user Namazu Kyojin.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back