Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Testing the Will of Fire

Kagetsu Yuii

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuii fixed Sara's close with a stare that conveyed her lack of humour for the situation, a feeling that was compounded by the annoying brat no one had the sense yet to permanently muzzle.

There were many other things Yuii wanted to be doing instead of listening to a half-grown kid throw around his weight in a foreign land, like tending to his poor charred sensei with her endearing nickname on his lips. Had Tatsuo been a Kumogakure citizen, he might have been aware of the line he overstepped with bounding steps and damaging words. Had he been anything less than a guest of the Raikage and member of the Hokage's travelling party in a dire situation, Yuii would have been happy to correct him. Misspeaking to a Sennin of the country he was visiting, refusing to explain the situation to a clear superior, claiming sovereignty over matter spanning different nationalities, slinging insults were all grounds for a reprimand in HER country.

In no mood to argue with her heart laying burnt and in pain so close by, Yuii waited until Tatsuo was finished. With her face set into a grim mask, she very pointedly looked at the upset Hoshi, who had been cut deeper by Tatsuo's ill-guided words than Yuii. "You're embarrassing yourself," she stated, moving on to speak with the adults on hand since the children had managed such a spectacular display of their immaturity. How hard was it to give a simple synopsis of a situation with two extra crispy shinobi and some pyrotechnics in the sky? Just point a finger and say 'he did it'!

With the singing healer's help, Kaji joined them. Seeing her black haired lover on his feet eased her tension and unadmitted fear. If he could walk, then he would heal and that was all she could have hoped for at the end of such a destructive battle. Yuii took her first easy breath since seeing him on the ground and begrudgingly tried to pay more attention to his medic than the object of her affection and concern.

Not strangely, she did not know his attending mednin. Besides Osu and Junko, Yuii had very little dealings with the medic ninja branch of the village. He requested to detain and question Kaen himself, assuring her of his skill as an interrogator and medic. The temptation to leave the limp, unconscious man in the impassive care of one who seemed eager to pull every scrap of information from him was strong. It was easier to wash her hands of the problem that was Kaen and let an unknown inflict harm on her behalf, but that was precisely why she choose her next words.

"His name is Kaen, a legal entrant bearing a passport from Sunagakure and until today deemed to be no threat," Yuii stated, having looked up his information after their first meeting. He had not struck her as a person she should have needed to worry about then, just interesting. "I'll leave his detainment to you and your medics, however, given the delicacy of the situation I will be questioning him myself. There are medics on hand to transfer both combatants to the hospital, on your call." There, done. Ayumu had said the right things to do were usually the ones that seemed hardest. Hopefully, he was right for once.

Her attention swept back to Kaji, and she quickly offered her arm and shoulder to him like that first night in the tavern so that Yuuto could be free to do what he needed. "Raiden's ass, you look toasted," she quipped, falling to humour because she was unable to say or react to the base level emotions that seeing Kaji so hurt evoked. He even smelled well done. "Are all Leaf shinobi such trouble magnets?"

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuuto nodded his head, he listened to his superior despite the age difference. He'd transfer Kaji to Yuii's care, letting her worry about his condition and transport. "I believe this is yours mam." he'd say as he passed the baton. Next Yuuto would walk back over to Kaen ignoring most of the side chatter about to pop off. "And I believe this is mine"He'd wrap his jacket around Kaen like a hammock, simultaneously showing off his physique, looking much healthier since his release from the prison (Thank you Steadfast). He'd make sure Kaen was secured in and then he'd carefully lift him up and walk slowly to Gamabunta. "Boss, do you mind helping me bring this guy back to our hospital?" Gamabunta grunted but stuck out his tongue offering to wrap Kaen in it as Yuuto jumped on his back ready to take off once more. The Medical Chief of the Harvester Division (in progress) and the troublemaker known as Kaen from Sunagakure suddenly took off into the sky on the back of the Toad Express, getting the hell out of the mess.

[Topic Exited]
[Kaen will be dropped off at the Hospital]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
They were the ones he fought for, even if they couldn’t recognize the meaning behind the battle. And while the decision to assist the fighters was unanimous, the frenzy of their battle left the witnesses unable to effectively explain the quarrel. Perhaps it was fear or concern that caused Tatsuo to place such verbal barriers between himself and the Cloud allies, who had been nothing but friendly and hospitable up to that point. Tatsuo knew how to respect authority. But a despicable side of him emerged, insulting Yuii and seemingly crushing his budding friendship with Hoshi in one go. Even Sara took part in casting shade in the light of the alliance being forged with Kumogakure, as she mocked the profuse collateral damage they caused. They were being an embarrassment to the Leaf, but Kaji had no energy to respond to their foolishness, let alone rise on his own two feet.

But then the toad-riding, song-singing, right in the knick-of-time medic arrived, looming over Kaji, and extended him a sturdy hand. Yuuto understood Kaji’s intentions and helped him rise up. An outline of blood stains was formed on the ground, creating half a silhouette where he laid. Kaji promptly admitted to the brawny medic that he was doing him a great service with his aid; “I owe you my gratitude,” Kaji said evenly. With help, he hobbled over to Yuii, who was putting Tatsuo in-check for his rudeness. Kaji was swaying with a slouched posture as he and Yuuto approached. At first, an exchange occurred between Yuii and Yuuto determining the fate of Kaen for the time being, which ended with Yuuto stealing Kaen away to the hospital. In a moment’s notice, Kaen was whisked away by the enormous frog, who leaped out of view. Half-dead Kaji was left leaning on Yuii, who had to help him maintain balance like a helpless baby learning to stand.

Everything else fell into the background as Kaji entered tunnel vision in her presence as if a powerful sedative had kicked in. Yuii compared his state to one usually reserved for food: he certainly was toasted. “Yeah, that could have gone better,” Kaji answered at a personal volume, attempting to cast his pups out of their conversation. “I’m glad you’re here though… you were at the back of my mind the whole time, Blue. I couldn’t allow myself to die before having a chance to...” he paused as if something serious was on the tip of his tongue, like a confession— “to finish our game of darts.” A fit of subtle laughter masked his deeper feelings as well. In truth, she might have been the reason his heart continued beating, not those medics. Kaji couldn’t register the sarcasm when she asked him if all Leaf Shinobi were trouble magnets, so he whispered “Nah babe, just me. 'And, I’m sorry” he admitted suddenly, referring to the fresh blood stains on her sweater. “I think I’m ruining your sweater” he groaned, “it was so cute on you, too.”

A plume of smoke rolled out of Teichou’s snout as he colorfully expressed his irritation. While Teichou was happy for Kaji surviving the battle, the titan lizard clearly had better things to do than watching his human companion flirt. “Jeez, get a room already,” he groused, dousing salt on Kaji and Yuii for sharing a little affection. Apparently, the ear-holed titan had superior hearing. “If we’re all done here, it’s high-time I return home to the grotto. Try not to reopen those wounds foolin' 'round with yer friend there” he added gruffly, upholding his brash persona. The old lizard then unleashed another, even-thicker plume of smoke which rolled over the helping younglings— Sara and Tatsuo, who did so well to save Kaji. “And I like yer brats Kaji, they did good… Why don’t you summon Wanaru later, and she can make yer scar tissue good as new with a sage healin’?” By the time his smoke finished rolling, his entire body was vanishing within a much grander plume of steam. As he faded away he said, “try to stay handsome fer yer girl so maybe she’ll make even more pups fer ya. Ha ha ha...”

With flushed cheeks, Kaji frantically looked to Yuii and the aforementioned brats and spoke the obvious; “Man, Teichou can be such a jerk sometimes… Eh heh heh, am I right?”

739MFT

Kagetsu Yuii

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The final cloud shinobi left the arena with the unconscious and soon to be imprisoned Kaen. Yuii breathed a bit easier and relaxed against Kaji. It wasn't safe to show the worry and affection she wanted to give the charred up man crutched on her side. Even in the immediate absence of her countrymen, one never knew who was lurking around to make note of her tenderness for a foreigner. The sweet words and playful confession words that were spoken at a volume just for her would have made a weaker and less paranoid woman swoon. It wasn't fair that he could be so charming even charred and beaten. "You can make it up to me later," the outwardly stoic woman chided. The light pink blush across her cheeks betraying her thoughts.

The blood stains on her sweater were a reminder of the dire condition Kaji was in. With the cloud medic gone, it was up to her and Kaji's little companions to get him to the hospital. The practical route would have been to call for a stretcher, but Yuii did not think she was physically capable of letting him go just then. Certainly, she had no desire to.

As if Kaji's summon could read her mind, the giant lizard made his distaste for watching human affection be known. Yuii flushed from rose to crimson and found her toes to be the least embarrassing thing to look at. She endured both jabs, first a warning about Kaji's wounds and another about his staying attractive with no more reaction. It felt like the gates incident all over again, except this time she could deny nothing.

Yuii shared his frantic looks with her own embarrassed on but didn't know what to say that would make the situation any less awkward. "L-let's get you to the hospital," she said quietly, directing them both towards the coliseum exit, "We'll find that room." Kaji's two leaf companions were an afterthought, but she had the sense to know they wouldn't want to leave him alone just then, "If you two are coming, hurry up!"

[Topic Left]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The stress had finally gotten to him. Weeks of missing home and hating this village he didn't even respond to anyone's reaction to what he had said. He lingered for a moment, seeing as he wanted to ensure Kaji was not going to die, but after he saw him begin to flirt with Yuii, he took that as his turn to leave. Without saying a word he would make his way out of the arena, hoping to get back to his hotel room as fast as possible.

[Exiting thread]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back