Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Boardroom [Kami no Yama]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
lh3rMOa.jpg
Ebina Nissho - The Banker
|
4htArFU.jpg
Tsumemasa Mihoko - General of Titan's Paramilitary Forces
[/col]
Clink!

Clink!

Clink! Flipped the coin through the air. Old wrinkled hands maneuvered the metal in hand to position it once again.

Clink!

“Could you stop? Seriously.” groaned Hiroko. Her hands rose from the table to cover her ears from the horribly annoying habit. The old man laughed while the young woman's patience wore thin. She was the newest addition to the weekly meetings the Titan Leadership, much to the disdain of Mabuchi; he believed her untested. For the most part, however, the title of Chief Enforcer was symbolic. It was due to a deal between her sister Mihoko and Masahiro that landed her in the position of being in charge of Tengoku's security forces.

With a smile, he slipped to coin into his sleeve deftly as a magician would. "Kehehehehe." chuckled the old man, Ebina Nissho, who was better known as The Banker among those he worked with. Nissho was the sole individual who handled the finances of the company, whether clean or dirty. He had financial connections to many prominent families and businesses throughout lightning country, and even some beyond. He made sure that things appeared neat and organized when the Shogun's tax collectors came round, or rather, used to. With the situation that the company had taken in regards to the integrity of the earth, it was safe to say that Masahiro no longer cared what the Shogun thought.

"Tch." hissed Mihoko towards her sister in regards to the complaint. The pair of them were close in age, but Mihoko being the older did was most older siblings did and ended up the more responsible one. She had always watched out for her sister who never seemed to have any kind of care about her future. So when Masahiro approached her after vetting several candidates to lead his new troops, she made it conditional on putting her sister in a position where she might actually mature and make a difference of some kind. This was her first meeting and already Mihoko felt the sting of embarrassment by her sisters actions.

Finally, Mabuchi watched with his unwavering glare the actions of his colleagues before him. A minuscule curl of his lips displayed a smile for just a moment in reaction to Mihoko's reprimand. Hopefully the youngest Tsumemasa sister would prove herself more of a fool when Masahiro finally arrived. He looked down at his watch for but a moment and frowned. Reaching up to his ear, he pressed the button that released the mute. "Report." he grunted. In the quiet of the room, the response could be easily heard. "No opportunities yet sir, he's consumed three cups of coffee so he's got to go soon. We'll plant the bug as soon as possible."

It was then that the door opened and Masahiro entered. The four stood up rapidly, albeit, Hiroko last. The man nodded his head and sat down in the largest of the five chairs, accompanied by the others. He placed a cup of water on the desk followed by a folder filled with information from the last meeting. His brooding eyes looked to each of them for a moment before taking a breath and clearing his throat. "General, how are we doing in Saoesia province?"

Mihoko went from embarrassment to fervor in a matter of nanoseconds. "Things are improving. The separatists have withdrawn from their siege and are holed up in the east. We await the arrival of the troops you informed me about. I'll be putting them to the test when we march out to crush the life out of those who remain in defiance of the lord of the land. However, should the rebels employ those of shinobi caliber, I am not sure how we will fare even with these Shock Troopers you have informed me of." she finished with a frown on her face. She was eager to try out these newly engineered soldiers, but wasn't about to put her faith in them.

Masahiro then quickly turned his attention to Nissho. "The lord continues to pay our agreed upon fee, even if it means going deeper and deeper to debt. Which, may work out for us in the long run. However, we've had a hiccup with the shipments through Marsh country. The government continues to ignore vigilante groups who have probably turned more into bandits now. To use their rhetoric, they are taxing us heavily. Tengoku appears to be doing fine as well. With more people making the move, we are going to need to build more vessels to make importing and exporting easier and faster, and that will require you to sign off on this." finished the old man, pushing forwards a requisition order of sorts.

Masahiro opened up his folder and began to scribble with a pen. "General, why don't you send the new lieutenant with a small force over to marsh and see if you can take care of the problem." he suggested with an optimistic tone. Mihoko nodded confidently, her mind going through a list of who else to include in the convoy. She would be busy writing on her own sheets of marked paper. "Ota, how are things in Kumogakure since the new Raikage has been elected? Will she be open to cooperation?"

Mabuchi's frown didn't even flinch. "That is yet to be seen sir. I'm sure you heard her speech. While I don't doubt she meant the words, when she understands what it takes to be in her position her attitude might change. Our other Kumogakurian operations appear to be on schedule for the most part. Inuzuka Gekido has informed me that he might finally have found someone to find the medical branches storeroom for bloodlimits and abilities. I'll send you more information once I have it. In the time of transition, I'm thinking we should try to bug the offices of the raikage as well as the sennin. Even if the new Raikage is agreeable, it doesn't hurt to have more information." he concluded. His hands folded together on the table.

Masahiro continued to scribble until he finally looked up towards Hiroko. She sat up straight and rigid. "How are things in the city?"

Hiroko took a moment to collect her voice which decided to escape her body. "Good I guess. Uh, the regular troops appear to be getting used to pawns. I've been pairing the units we have been provided with senior officers for now. Figured it be better to, uh, let the old guys figure them out before turning them solo or partnering them with rookies."

"Good, just remember that I intend to phase out human enforcers on the basic level. Be watchful for those who slack on the job so you'll have an idea of who to promote and fire when the day comes." Masahiro concluded without even looking up from the particular page he was writing on.

For a good minutes they sat in silence until Masahiro finally looked up from his paper. "Good. Everything seems to be in order. Mabuchi, we need more oni for the generator, see if you can get your folks in Kumogakure to find some, at least until Tomikan-san figures out who to passively drain chakra from the populace to keep the island in the air. Mihoko, I've just recently drafted a new team together to help with the shinobi issue that continues to plague us, when they have made progress, you will be the first to know. Aside from that, meeting is over. Contact me if anything important arises. You are dismissed."

Mabuchi was quickly out of his chair, hand up to his ear again. He was a busy man. Hiroko and Mihoko departed together, in talks about the meeting and what had been talked about. Nissho picked up his cane and hobbled to the door, slowly nodding his head towards his boss. Masahiro was left alone, pen in hand, scribbling a draft of a letter.

"Greetings and Congratulations Raikage."

[col3]
1Atwe7X.jpg
Azuma Masahiro - Boss Dude
|
12b6Q1C.jpg
Tsumemasa Hiroko - Chief Enforcer of Kami no Yama
|
DrYELMh.jpg
Ota Mabuchi - Senior Intelligence Officer
[/col3]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time: