Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Comfort of Home

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu's eyes warmed to Jirou as he expressed how he felt about the room. “I’m so glad you like it,” she said but was taken by surprise when he fell to his knees and covered his eyes. She knew he was crying and overwhelmed with joy at having somewhere he can really call home. She hugged and said “I know how you feel and yes this is your home and your family.” she said with her own tears rolling down her face. After a moment Jirou got up and mentioned they should help Karasu’s dad in the kitchen. “Sure we can. Go ahead and place your things in your room and we can head over there.” she said to him.

In the kitchen Hiro was busy heating up the rice balls and ramen. He added some barbeque pork on the stove. The smell in the air was exhilarating. He thought he heard someone come in from the front door. He wheeled around to start putting the plates on the table when Hinata came in. “Hey there …..Oh what happened to you?” he said looking at the state of him. “Are you ok? Maybe you need to go to the hospital. I’m no medical ninja but you look like you've been through the ringer.” he said to Hinata as the young boy sat down at the table.

A few moments went by and Karasu walked into the kitchen followed by a small wolf pup and Jirou. Her eyes immediately went to Hinata. Her mouth gaped open as she saw that he had blood on him and he looked worn out. “Hinata what happened?” asking the same thing that Hiro had said to her. She forgot that Jirou had never met Hinata but finally realized that it would be too awkward to not have a proper introduction. She turned to Jirou and said “This is Hinata who I told you was staying here as well. “ She then turned to Hinata “This is Jirou and Kashikoi” she pointed to the wolf pup. “They are living here now too. “ Hiro put four plates on the table and one bowl on the ground for Kashikoi. He still wanted to hear why Hinata was bleeding. “After you tell us what happened please go in and wash up. In fact everyone should wash up before we sit down and eat.” Hiro said to them. Karasu nodded to her father then looked to Hinata to explain the situation.

[WC: 411]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou did not have many belongings and it was a very simple matter of leaving the backpack in the room and following Karasu back to where her father was preparing food. The aroma that filled the home made his mouth water. There was no mistaking that Jirou was quite hungry, especially when his stomach growled loudly. As he and Kashikoi entered the kitchen behind Karasu his gaze went to the other boy who looked like he had been in a pretty serious fight. Once he is introduced to the other boy Jirou nods to him and asks, "What happened to you? I hope that you at least got the better of your opponent. It is very good to meet you, Hinata. I was told earlier that you lived here as well." Kashikoi would walk over to the boy and attempt to sniff at him. There were many different scents coming off of Hinata and he had to wonder just what he had been doing. That would have to wait until Hinata revealed what had happened to him.

Jirou recalled from earlier Karasu mentioning the other boy who also lived there. He hoped that they would get along as friends as well. Jirou spoke up and offered to Hiro,
"If there is anything I can do to help please let me know sir. I will just go wash up and be right back." Jirou went back down the hall to wash up as they had been requested to do quickly returning to the kitchen to rejoin the others. Jirou was still a bit nervous hoping that he would be liked and accepted by Hinata as well. He was as yet still unsure about him, since he knew almost nothing at all about him. Jirou was pretty sure that Hinata might feel the same as he did, since he also knew nothing about him either. They were strangers and had just been introduced mere moments before. Jirou stood beside Karasu and waited to hear the forthcoming explanation from Hinata.

[WC: 336]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata looked at Hiro in abit of a daze himself as soon he saw Karasu and the person he was told about and a canine. He couldn't get up himself as he was out of breath "I am.....Alright.....I...did this to myself" He said as he took a moment to catch his breath, rubbing his eyes again as he kept doing so as if something was wrong with his eyes, his breathing speeding up.

"My eyes.....itch....I been having trouble seeing, everything blurring for a moment....I been stumbling and falling all over the place. I been struggling to get back here"
He said as he was rather beaten, meaning it too all his will to reach back home, he could have slept on the side of the street, It wasnt a new thing to him, if he had to sleep on the street, so be it. He Hugged the bag tighter before placing it on the table, his hand shaking as he suddenly seemed in pain. Holding his head, his hands covering his eyes.

"AHHH it Hurts!"
He screams as soon he looked at Karasu, Hiro and the New face, his right eye was soon bleeding, his sharingan active only in that eye, the crimson eye and tomoe soon start shifting and spinning into an entirely new thing, it seemed to hurt him alot as she covered his eyes, bashing his forehead on the table as through his fingers covering his eyes blood leaked through.

Going through a deep change as he was unsure what was happening to him.

th

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hiro looked at Hinata in disbelief. “You did this yourself, how?” he said because he was concerned for the boy. Karasu nodded to her father about washing up. She too washed up quickly before returning to the kitchen. She really wanted to know what happened to Hinata. After learning he did it himself she wanted to know why as well. Hinata was complaining that his eyes itched and that he was having trouble seeing. He also mentioned that he has been stumbling and falling. Karasu looked at her friend and said “I think you really should go to the hospital.” She looked at her dad and he nodded.

Karasu noticed that Hinata was clutching a bag too but before she could address the bag Hinata yelled out that he was hurting. She saw bleeding coming from his eye and his sharingan which looked different than it had before. She had only seen his eyes with his two tomoe which wasn’t a complete sharingan but this time the sharingan was completely different. Hiro looked alarmed and though he was in a wheelchair he was a full fledged ninja. He knew that the eye Hinata had shown was not a regular sharingan. It was a Mangekyo Sharingan which was a more advanced version of the sharingan.

“HINATA CLOSE YOUR EYES NOW! " Hiro shouted. Karasu looked at her dad but she understood that he knew something she didn’t. ‘Was it his eye?’ she thought. Obviously her dad felt there was some kind of danger with Hinata’s eyes. Karasu stayed alert but didn’t go near Hinata. She looked at Jirou and shrugged her shoulders. She nodded to Jirou which was a sign to watch out for anything. She had no idea what was happening to her friend but hopefully it would not endanger anyone or the home they finally have. “Hinata please do as my dad said” She told him waiting for her friend to do as requested. Hiro spoke up again. “Your eyes are formed as Mangekyo sharingan and the bleeding coming from it can produce Amaterasu which are black inextinguishable flames. If you don’t close your eyes you will endanger all of us. “ he said, trying to make sure the young boy stays calm but does what he says. “You may not be able to control it. We can wrap your eyes up and take you to the hospital for further evaluation. “

[WC: 400]

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou looks to the boy introduced to him as Hinata and wonders what exactly he had done to himself. When he heard Hiro mention the Mangekyo Sharingan he blinked at Hinata asking, "How did you get that? I have read that it is a pretty advanced sharingan. How is it that you managed to get that anyway?" Approaching closer to Hinata he holds out a linen napkin that he had picked up from the kitchen counter when Hiro tells him to cover his eyes. "You can use this to wrap your eyes like Hiro san asked you to. I will help out however I can. That looks like it really hurts." Jirou had never seen the amaratsu in person but he had read about it in the library. He knew that those flames were bad, real bad. He had a really bad feeling about this. "Hinata please do as Hiro san and Karasu have asked. Let us take you to the hospital like they want."

Jirou had no idea if Hinata would listen and he motioned towards Kashikoi to come closer to him. Kashikoi moved closer to Jirou sniffing at the boy with bleeding eye. He let out a whine and several short barks as though trying to alert the others to stay on guard. Jirou recognized that the barks were definitely Kashikoi's stay alert barks. He nodded towards Karasu having seen her look already. Jirou had just joined their family and he really didn't want it to end. He hadn't even had a chance to settle in and sleep in the bed that was given for him to use. This was such a drag. Not even here an hour and they were already facing being burned to ashes. This had to be some sort of record. He stands close to Hinata waiting for him to take the cloth he was holding out for him. His senses were on alert, the smell of Hinata's blood filling his nostrils. There were other scents as well but he could not make out exactly what they were, "Please Hinata."

[WC: 345]

Last edited:

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The Moment he heard Hiro scream, he did as instructed shutting his bleeding eyes as his heart raced, in a panic and slowly calming down, He had been suuffering for awhile but this is the first time it had caused him such pain. The blood soon turning black as he stuggled to breath properly, truly scared and doesn't know what is happening to him, Unable to see a thing he heard the new boys voice, reaching out to take it, Binding it around his eyes like a blindfold so he cant see, rather tight as the clothe is stained by the black blood created by his Mangekyo Sharingan, being Gifted with the Eye of the Sun, His gaze could be one of the most dangerous right now..

"Yes.....Please....take me there"

He said as his voice was shakey, clearly frightened as the usual cool personality he used to cover up his insecurities, broke down in almost an instant He was shaking, loved cute things and didn't do well under pressure unless given some support, but until now he was alone, having calmed down abit from before, listening to the description Hiro gave of what is happening, he knew he didnt want to hurt anyone. Reaching to grab the bag, he hugged it into his chest, as he got up, instantly falling as his legs had already given out.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu understood more about the Mangekyo Sharingan when her father mentioned it. She heard Jirou ask how he got that. Karasu remembered what her dad had told her about the special bloodline of the Uchiha and how powerful their dojutsu was. He told her of the many techniques he encountered including the Mangekyo Sharingan. She looked at Hinata “You didn’t….” she said, wondering if the boy did what she heard about accessing that dojutsu. She watched as Jirou took a linen napkin and handed it to Hinata. She nodded agreeing with Jirou to have Hinata wrap his eyes up so he can’t do no harm. The last thing they need is for them or their home to be burned up.

She saw Kashikoi go by Jirou giving short barks. She figured the wolf pup understood the urgency that was going on in the home. Hinata finally took the cloth and blindfolded himself. It was for his own good and the safety of others. She hoped her friend could see that and not blame them for being very cautious with him. In a shaky voice he agreed and asked to be taken to the hospital. Karasu was relieved to hear him ask this. It would have been a problem if he didn’t. Thankfully it didn’t come to that. She could clearly see the boy shaking. She saw him reach for the bag and cling to it. Hiro was glad that Hinata took his advice. He only had the best intentions for the boy. “Good now Jirou if you please get on one side of Hinata and help him while Karasu takes the other. I am going to put the food in the oven that way when we get home from the hospital we will sit down and have a good meal. I know all of you are hungry but we are a family and we need to take care of our own first. Have no comrade left behind.” he said looking at all of them.

[WC: 334]

[To Be Revisted]

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou nodded to Hinata when he took the cloth and wrapped it around his eyes. He was thankful that he agreed to the blindfold. He was not sure what may have happened otherwise. He nodded towards Hiro san and got on the side opposite from Karasu helping to prop him up so they could get him safely to the hospital, "Let us be your eyes. We will get you to the hospital. Everything will be okay." He didn't really know if he would be okay but he had to hope that he would be okay. He still had to wonder how he had gotten that way. Kashikoi walked at his side as the four of them made their way to the hospital. Jirou looked to Hiro as they started walking, his mind returning to words his father had also told him about never leaving a team mate behind.

While they walked to the hospital, it gave Jirou time to go over what he knew about the Mangekyo Sharingan. He knew that Hinata was his and Karasu's age. Even with being a Uchiha was it even possible for someone his age no matter how gifted. Jirou knew that the Mangekyo Sharingan was an advanced skill. So how did this even happen? If his condition was any indication, Jirou could see that Hinata was pretty messed up from trying. Jirou nodded across to Karasu and propped Hinata up while they walked. He asked, "Everything okay so far, Hinata? We are not far now." Jirou did not want to pry but he had to wonder what Hinata's story was.​

[WC: 266]​
[To be Revisited]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata was struggling, once up on his feet, and begun walking with the help of Karasu and Jirou, He wasn't heavy in the slightest, Being short for his age anyways and having the average weight of a girl his age tho. Once they begun walking, his mind started to flash as he trembled, his walking, even with help was tough for him. The images running through his head truly horrified him, He had a hard time remembering what the images were, or why they were flashing in his mind, all he could tell is, that is was mixed with alot of his memories of his mother, A sweet women whom took care of him, taught him all the household chores and to even cook. All tough for him to see as soon the front of the blindfold was stained. Still crying as he whimpeed abit. As they make their way. he was unable to hear Jirou clearly as he didn't seem alright as he seemed rather in distress, trying to keep calm tho, struggling for him as they continue. His Kimono had a few holes in it, as it was unusual for him not to immidiately fix it as it was patched and fixed up in almost every single place. struggling to contain his own screams.

[WC=216]
[To Be Revisited]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He Walked home after a training some as he almost immdiately went to his room as anyone who had seen him today could tell something was off about him. He sighed as he sat on his bed and curled up. He softly cried into the blanket as he was emotionally unstable but something clearly was bothering him even more then usual. Not being that long since he got to the leaf, his parents death still rather fresh as his birthday was coming up soon.

(sorry for short post)
(this is after water walking class

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu came home for the day after a long day of class. She was a bit tired and hungry too. She wondered if her dad would be home. She knew that he may be working with people making weapons for them. She walked in and said “I’m home is anyone here?” she didn’t hear anyone so she figured she must be alone. 'Maybe Jirou and Hinata didn’t come back after class yet.' She went to take a shower. After she got out of the shower she felt refreshed. “Now it was time to get something to eat. “ she said then went to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and there were some rice balls already there that her dad made. She got it and warmed it up before eating.

As she was eating she thought she heard something but she believed she was home alone. She continued to eat until she was finished. Washing her plate and cleaning a bit around the table to make sure she didn’t drop any food. “There that will do it.” she said then turned around when once again she thought she heard a sound coming from the back. She looked down the hallway to see if someone came in and went to their rooms. Jirou’s room was in the very back so she didn’t think he came in just yet. Her dad she knew wasn’t here. She walked down the hallway to see if she could hear the sound again. She heard something muffled coming from Hinata’s room. ‘Was Hinata here?’ she thought as she then heard the sound again. She knocked softly on the door. “Hinata are you there?” Karasu heard another sound but this time it was not coming from Hinata’s room. It was coming from the front door. She tilted her head more to try and see if someone was going to come walking through the hallway. She could hear some type of prattling on the floor and knew it was Kashikoi’s paws that were making those sounds. Karasu instantly called out to Jirou and Kashikoi. “Hey Jirou and Kashikoi. I’m in the hallway.”

[Topic Entered]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou entered the house quite worn out after the class. He really just wanted to head to his room and rest before doing anything else. Kashikoi trotted into the kitchen from the front door where he settled into drinking nearly a full bowl of water. The pup was very thirsty after class. Jirou was actually pretty thirsty and hungry himself. He followed suit and got himself a glass of water that he drank right down. He was tired but he was also very thirsty and hungry too. He could see that there were already prepared rice balls in the refrigerator when he opened the door. However he didn’t want to just take the food without asking. He didn’t know if it was prepared for later or was for someone else. After drinking the water he washed the glass out and set the clean glass in the dish drainer deciding it was best to wait to eat for now. The house seemed quiet and he had thought that Karasu would have gotten home first since she left before him and Kashikoi. Maybe she had to stop somewhere else first. Looking towards Kashikoi he adds, “You did really good today. Let’s head to our room and get some rest. Doesn’t look like Karasu is back yet.”
As they both start down the hallway they hear Karasu call out to them, “Looks like she did get home before us Kashikoi.” He calls back, “Yes we just got in and got some water first. We didn’t know if you stopped off somewhere else first so we were just going to head to our room. Is everything okay? I didn’t see Hinata in the kitchen. I don’t know if he is home yet. He left before I did, but maybe he did stop off somewhere.”
[WC: 300]​
[Topic Entered]​

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He has soon calmed down, lately he been off from his usual self after all, his eyes were abit swollen and itchy as they were red too, not the whole sharingan red, more like the I been crying for a long time type of red.
He seem got up removing his kimono and putting it on the desk's chair neatly as it needed to be mended. He was now just wearing his normal red tshirt with the black collar. Reaching up behind him as he undid his hair, falling down to reach his lower back, it was rather long, Some hair resting to his side as He let out a sigh as he didn't hear Karasu and Jirou come home. Opening the door and stepping out into the hallway to see Karasu and Jirou, abit startled as they can see he isnt wearing his kimono overcoat like usual. They can see his long hair, ruffled and messy, something that was even more rare, he had always been worried about appearences after all

"oh . . . . you two are home...I didnt know"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu waited in the hallway to see if Jirou had heard her. Finally in moments a voice rang out from the kitchen area. Jirou mentioned Hinata which reminded Karasu that she came to see if he was home as well because of the noises that she swore was coming from his room. “Oh yea I’m not sure I was just checking to …. Her words were cut off when the Hinata’s bedroom door opened. Karasu turned around quickly and saw her friend there. “Oh there you are” she said walking closer to Hinata. She noticed that he wasn’t wearing his kimono. That wasn’t the only thing she noticed. As she got closer she saw that his eyes were red like he had been crying.

“Hinata are you alright?” she asked the young Uchiha. She wondered if it had to do with his eyes since he had been having trouble with them. His hair was getting longer. Karasu looked at him with concern then turned to Jirou. “Hey come here. I think something is wrong with Hinata.” Her father wasn’t here so it had to be her and Jirou to cheer him up. She put a hand on Hinata’s shoulder. “Is it your eyes again? That never really got resolved. “ she said thinking back to when they saw his eyes use the Amaterasu. “Whatever you need just let us know ok. We are a family remember and even though things are starting to get busy for us. We are still gonna be here for one another.” she said hoping Hinata takes in what she says. She turned to Jirou. “Please help me reassure him.” she said earnestly.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou and Kashikoi were already in the hallway outside of Hinata’s bedroom door when the door opened and Hinata emerged. He appeared to be very tired and his eyes were swollen and red. His hair was disheveled and hanging down. He wondered at first if it was part of the trouble that he had been having since he had gotten hit over the head with a frying pan by the sennin who Jirou had initially thought was a medical ninja. He did not look well at all.​
When Karasu asked him if he was all right and called him over, Jirou and Kashikoi approached Karasu and commented, “Maybe he just woke up. He may have been resting after the class. He did leave before us. I know I am pretty beat after the class too. We all got a really good workout.” Turning towards Hinata he inquires, “That’s it right? You just woke up. I mean if it was anything else you would tell us if you weren’t feeling good?” Kashikoi tilts his head to one side pondering the red, swollen-eyed Uchiha. Jirou was hoping it was nothing too serious. After all, getting hit over the head with a frying pan could have lingering effects. Jirou turns back towards Karasu asking her, “Do you think it could have to do with when he got hit over the head with the frying pan? Maybe it knocked something loose?”
Jirou honestly had no idea what seemed to be troubling Hinata. He knew that if Kashikoi had red swollen eyes and a scraggly appearance he would take him to see the vet. He might need a shot or some tests to see what was wrong. But Hinata was not Kashikoi. Still there was the hospital if Hinata revealed that he was sick. He could get medicine or a shot to help him. Jirou waited for Hinata to elaborate, “You know we are here to help however we can. We just need to know what is going on.”
[WC: 334]​

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He looked at the as he pulled his hair back, having always been such length but not showing anyone. Using a temporaty bind to tie it all back as he looked at them

"No.....my eyes are fine.....I can control my mangekyo sharingan at will now......"

He said as he looked at them, hearing the word family made him start crying softly....yet he doesnt realize till abit after. Soon he spoke up....he said softly as in a sad tone.

"It is my birthday soon"

Was all he said, Jirou not knowing this but karasu would, it wasnt that long ago, he lost his parents and came to the village. Meaning this is the first birthday he has to spend without his parents around.....and coming forth. Karasu had known how emotionally he was and how kind.....He looked at the two, wiping his tears away

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu listened when Hinata said his eyes were fine. She then heard him say it was his birthday soon. She looked at him and said “Oh I didn’t know it was soon. Maybe all of us can do something special. I know there is a lot we all don’t know about each other. That includes birthdays. Mine is September twenty ninth. “ she said with a grin on her face. She looked at Jirou “When is your birthday and Kashiloi’s too.” She turned to Hinata “Since yours is soon what day is it so we know we can plan something.” she stated to him. Her eyes were filled with excitement like she was masterminding some sort of wicked plan.

She stared at Hinata and said “So why are you crying?” she asked him. “Your eyes are all swollen red so if your Sharingan isn’t what is bothering you please tell us what. Obviously you are upset at something but we won’t know unless you tell us.” she said in her very calm and kind way hoping that Hinata would fill them in on what’s wrong. “Don’t worry like I said we are here for each other. We are family now.” her big blue eyes gazed at him then said “You know what Jirou and I are gonna make you a cake. I’m sure Kashikoi would like to supervise. Maybe even get some of the batter.” she laughed thinking the wolf pup would probably eat the whole bowl if he could. “You would like that wouldn’t you Kash” she grinned at him as the wolf pup barked in agreement.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou listened to what Hinata said about his birthday coming up. He certainly would not have known about it, since Hinata had never really talked with him ever since he had moved into his own room across the hall from him. The mention of birthdays was not exactly the best topic for him since it was on his birthday that his life changed forever when bandits came to his village and killed his parents. Still he didn’t want to burden others with that so when Karasu asked when his birthday was he answered while looking down towards his feet awkwardly, “My birthday is August first and Kashikoi was born on June third. What day does your birthday fall on, Hinata?” Jirou made a mental note about Karasu’s birthday when she said, “Mine is September twenty ninth.”
Looking back towards Hinata Jirou is puzzled about why that has seemed to upset him, “Did something happen on your birthday that upset you? Is that why you are upset? Maybe we can do something all of us together like Karasu suggested. Still that doesn’t really tell us why you are upset.” When Karasu mentions making a cake he adds on quickly, “I will be glad to help with the cake but Karasu might have to do the hardest part. I have never made a cake before. It would probably be a mess if I tried to do it. Kashikoi can be very bossy and he would love to supervise, I am sure, “Want to help us make a cake, Kashikoi? You get to lick the bowl too.” Kashikoi yips excitedly at the prospect of licking the bowl. He just happened to be the best bowl polishing pup anywhere. “See I told you he will be happy to supervise us.” Jirou waits for Hinata to elaborate on what is bothering him.​
[WC: 307]​

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He looked at them, happy somewhat that they were trying to cheer him up, but he still couldn't help but cry himself.
"When My birthday huh...........I was Born on December 25th, and I been crying cause this....is the first year, I have to deal with my birthday (and any holiday) Without them"

He said clearly having trouble holding back his tears as he shuttered

"I always been trying to make a decision to maek, Remember that bag I had at the hospital, in it were some items....but I am thinking I should hang up my old kimono that my mom made and gave to me.....It is on its last legs, i had to mend it so many times I don't think it can last much longer..... I bought a new kimono like overcoat....if you like to see it....I wouldnt mind"

He looked abit happy at the sound of cake, always having a sweet tooth

" I know how to make a cake, my mom would make one with me every year for my birthday"

He says looking abit sad but happy as well thinking of the fond memories

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu watched as Hinata cried again. He said when his birthday was, which was on holiday. She then learned that he was crying because it would be the first birthday without his parents. She understood how that felt though it was many years now since her first birthday without her mother. Even then she truly hasn’t had a birthday since then well not a party exactly. She wanted to make Hinata feel better and hoped that her and jirou could cheer him up.

Hinata went on telling them about the bag he had in the hospital. “Yea I remember the bag. I believed I asked you about it but never really got an answer on what it was.” He said it was some items his mother made and gave him. His kimono that he had always worn has seen its last days. “Yea you are growing. We all are and we had to change up on our clothes as well. It’s life and that is just how things are. “

He talked about the cake and Karasu nodded. “Yep we are going to make a cake and make it the best birthday we can. Don’t worry I know it's hard cause your parents are not here. Still you have us and my dad too. We are a family although we are not blood related it doesn’t matter. Sometimes bonds that are not biologically kin are stronger bonds than that of family." She turned to Jirou. “Get ready to go in the kitchen.” she heard the bark from Kashikoi stating he was ready. She started to walk to the kitchen and motioned them to follow her. “Let’s get started guys!” she said like she was a task master with a whip. She grinned at them both knowing that this would be fun.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back