Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Desert Treasures [Contract Search]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma set out into the desert against all advice it was said that none but the hardiest could survive its harsh environment...naturally he had to come here. Besides he'd heard of many people going missing out here who new what treasures he would stumble upon. For hours he walked through the dunes, his footsteps vanishing from behind him with the gentle breezes. Before long it was undeniable his return to civilization was now in the hands of the fates once more. Then again they did always seem to favour fools. For two moons Akkuma wandered the Diamond Dunes deciding to travel at night and sleep during the day. For the sand was less blinding during the night though something about it seemed to drag him down. On his third day of isolation in the dunes the half-demon had to fight off mirages created by his thirst and dehydration. Chakra wise he still had enough but now the Demon Sage had found himself in a tight situation, much longer like this and he'd surely be doomed. Another moon passed and the demon tried to find his way back to civilization he could he laughter in the distance look towards the source of the noise he saw his brother Uziuke. "Uziuke!" he stumbled forward falling into the sand watching the mirage disappear.

'I can't let this desert get the best of me...' he thought to himself pushing himself up to stand once more and continue his journey. With a few handseals Akkuma summoned his emergency reserve bottle of honey liquor. Downing it in the blink of an eye he held the empty bottle up hoping for even one more drop, but he wasn't so lucky. Sighing he dropped the bottle and continued on through the desert wasteland. Collapsing finally hours later wither the moon slowly slipping from view. 'I'll just rest...just for a little while...' he told himself as he faded into exhaustion induced sleep. Akkuma dreamed of sandworms atleast they would be a foe he could fight, but this damned heat and the deadly environment he'd found himself in he'd truly found his test. He awoke to the calls of scavenger birds circling above he stirred clumsily pushing himself up with a few brief handseals he sent a burst of chakra into the air scaring off the scavengers. "I'm not dead you bastards!" he roared pushing onwards in his march into the wastes. Even the arrogant and foolhardy Deon Sage was beginning to have doubts about his own survival.

Eventually night fell again and the demon could not find the strength to continue walking he took in the comfort of the cool air upon his skin and braced himself for the daunting day that he knew lay ahead there was a particular air of defiance to him at these last thoughts. Perhaps it was the last burst before death but something in his body refused to give up here he pushed himself up [after a few tries] and continued his struggle forwards perhaps the gods weren't to kind to fools. Well this fool would find out soon enough, for it was in moments like these that legends could be made or ended.

Natural Talent: Kami/Youkai Search - 250 Points - to look for Kami
Grants the ability to search for a Youkai OR Kami Contract during their Contract Search. May only be purchased once per Character and does not stack with itself or other Natural Talent.

Using it to try for the Youkai Contract Search
link to card purchase

Editing
Done Editing
MFT

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miroku%20Zantetsu_zpsoha43pvc.png
Heat and warmth began to suffuse Akkuma's body as a strong demonic presence leaned over his faltering, struggling body. A soft yet deep, rumbling chuckle could briefly be heard as the entity motioned for Akkuma to stand up. His back was lightly turned to Akkuma yet one eye looked upon the young sage eagerly. "Stand up youngling, your ancestors demand nothing less than mastery at all times, STAND NOW AKKUMA!!!" He paced back and forth with his back to Akkuma occasionally looking over his shoulder to ensure he was responding. Patience was a virtue Zantetsu did not possess as his eyes turned golden. With the change clouds formed in the sky and rain began to pelt Akkuma with a fierce torrent of rain all but forming a pool around Akkuma before he relented. "Now Stand up youngling!! OR I WILL LEAVE YOUR SORRY EXCUSE FOR A BEING OF MY LINEAGE TO THIS DESERT AND IT'S DETESTABLE Sandwyrms!!!" Thunder rolled across the heavens and scarred the sky with crimson lightning briefly before the torrential storm clouds disappeared on the horizon. A true monster of a humanoid awaited Akkuma's unyielding will.

You have found the Youkai contract
IF you accept please continue this Contract Rp

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
I ACCEPT!~
[col]
Akkuma heard someone chuckling 'Are they laughing at me? Is it the fates?' the sounds seemed to echo off just out of the darkness that he seemed engulfed in. 'Ancestors, Mastery...I'm Akkuma I'm above all who have come before me..' he thought once more he found the strength to open his eyes and saw a monstrously huge humanoid he paced near the boy occasionally stopping to look at him. He could see storm clouds rolling in as the sorry excuse for his lineage?! 'How dare he?!' his hands slowly balled into fists as he pushed himself up rain bearing down on his as the man continued on. As the thunder roared Akkuma stood his jaw disjointing in his beastial roar that would challenge any of his kind that were near him. Thunder was nothing to the sound that escaped from the youth a roar of a thousand dead demons, his body pulsed with chakra as he stared at him. "How dare you claim I'm of your lineage. I am a direct descendent of Pandemonuim, my father was Miroku one of the High Seven. You stand before Miroku Akkuma Lord of All and you would do well to remember it. For all will bend their knee in service to me. Including you!" he roared the words in a declaration to the man who would challenge him, to the heavens and hell itself. To the fates above and the rest of the world all would bow before him, he had merely stumbled from his path a brief moment of weakness. The storm clouds seemed to recede as Akkuma stood there at his massive height of 6'4ft just in his human form. The exhaustion could still be heard in his voice but his eyes burned with bloodlust and a desire to destroy all who would oppose him.

"Tell me why should I let you live?" he would ask in a serious tone, even through the exhaustion he still held onto his own ruthless nature. Even in his weakest moments he was stronger than those that would oppose him and this was something he believed with every fibre of his being. Those sanguine eyes burned into the mans before him even in his current state he would not allow such insolence to go unchallenged. "You will bow to me and apologize for your insolence." his eyes burned and the Dark Sage stood before him eyes burning with authority, along with an unyielding will. Should the demon make any move that would suggest that he would launch an attack or try to escape Akkuma would flood the mans chakra system with his own chakra. Using his body bind jutsu to keep him from moving a small cold and dangerous expression upon his face. "I will not be disrespected even by one of my own kin." the sanguine eyes held the man before him in his gaze as the wind whipped his long black hair around him, even now it was undeniable there was something special about this youth. Only fools would doubt that he would go far with his aspirations and ambitious nature.
|[/col]

MFT

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
zantetsu%20smiles_zpst49itpgw.png
"You are nothing more than a conduit of dark chakra, a 3rd generation half human undead sorceror. Surely you are strong but your power is nothing more than willing the dead to do your dirty work. Your strength is real but your skills are still from devouring souls, you have your own power and it is unrealized but because you have eaten so well that you do not understand what being a true Miroku means. Drunken on power taken from others, you have only just begun to realize your own. Your hubris serves you well but it is unnecessary till you master yourself and the true army that awaits you. As a demon lord you should be able to feel those like myself, you should have followers that worship you like the celestials. You should be able to create demon warriors that will follow your will and revenants should be under your leash but you have none of these things because you do not understand what it truly means to be of the Miroku clan. This desert should be nothing more than a lukewarm breeze for you, yet here you are about to die and only the storms that I watered you with sustain your dried out body now I tell you again, master yourself and once you have regained the fluids necessary to sustain yourself, follow me to the tunnels of the sandwyrms where we may find out if you are worthy of my name."

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
Akkuma listened to the ravings of this madman 'How dare he?! He has no idea who he is speaking to..' he thought to himself angrily before snarling his response to the fool who would dare insult him so. "Listen to me fool for you are clearly more deluded as I said you stand before Lord Miroku Akkuma. I take no power from those souls! My power is my own, they merely add on to my spiritual energies. Do you think I would be so pathetic to desire the strength of those who couldn't even stand before me? NONE ARE ABOVE MY POWER!?" his words were almost a guttural snarl in his rage as he stepped closer to the man. "Followers that worship me like Celestials as if I'd be so pathetic. My followers worship as if I were a god giving all they are and have to me. Even celestials love me! I can summon beings of the dead, creatures such as Bikou and his kind bend there knee to me. Revenants are of no concern of mine demon lords and Kage's listen to me. Regain my fluids? You think I need to replenish my strength before I face your test?! Show me these beasts that will test me and when I am done demonstrating my power against them. It shall be time for your test...and you can have your chance to prove to me why I should allow you to survive and become apart of my house." the words were prideful and arrogant. Sincere in his words he truly believed what he said after all he had taken out some of the greatest beasts to attack Kirigakure. Plus Akkuma had read up on these sandwyrms he would take them out, before making this arrogant fool bend the knee like all who were before him. None would be able to resist the command of Akkuma for he was the one who would make the gods answer for there crimes, to hold the fates accountable and make new this world.

Akkuma would begin to stride forward and follow the man he would complete this test then he would test the being before him, to see if he could justify his existence and prove his worthiness to be included in Akkuma's forces.
|[/col]

MFT

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Laughing to himself Zantetsu set off on the hidden path to the birth caverns of the ancient sandwyrms. The sands literally parted for Zantetsu as he walked , entire dunes splitting as if the Heavens and Earth were his closest friends. As the sun reached its zenith and Akkuma's body was dried out yet again, they arrived at the craggy spurt of stone jutting from dark seemingly cool sands. With an intense glare the sands lowered them both like an elevator as the entire outcropping was revealed to be the tip of a massive mountain with multiple holes of various sizes. As they reached what was the base of the mountain they found a series of massive openings. The massive openings at the base of the cleared mountains were an entrance to the caverns of a birth cradle for the ancient sandwyrms. Deep inside were the remains of a sandwyrm queen whom had the answers ... "Choose any path and survive the ancient horrors beneath to find the one whom will test you and answer HER, you may have potential yet." Zantetsu disappeared with a rumble of thunder and lightning as the sands began to come roaring back in. Akkuma could either venture into the depths or fight the avalanche of sand and remain on the surface.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
Akkuma followed the man with no hesitation before the sands began to crash down around him with a quick flourish of handseals he summoned Roku the S-Rank Medical Sage to follow the man. Whilst he took this test, sprinting down the path he would eventually slow to a walk letting his aura proceed him and identify any living being that came within 20ft of him. Walking through the depths of the Sand ocean Akkuma couldn't help but wonder how effect the usage of these tunnels could be if properly utilized in an invasion or engagement. He'd be sure to further investigate the tunnels below the sands surface at a later date but right now he had to find the one who would give him his test, once he'd completed it he would make this newcomer swear fealty like all others. Chakra flowed through his body ready to utilize his ninja reflexes should the he need it. Trying to keep an eye out for any suspicious sandhills etc. {Aka anything that might contain a burrowed creature}
|[/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A set of fossilized sandwyrm skeletons lay along the far walls of the three way tunnel. It was plain to see that there had been a massive battle here. The marks on the bones and the walls were from blades that struck in a claw like pattern on one skeleton. Another sandwyrm skeleton in the center roadway had a series of precision holes created by some kind of piercing weapon had destroyed every nerve cluster. A final sandwyrm skeleton had a third of its upper body completely crushed beyond any recognition leaving only fragments of crushed bone and pulverized carmot crystallized upon the stone. Each skeleton was its own path toward the center of the mountain, the darkness receded for as Akkuma walked the carmot reacted to his dark presence glowing a vibrant crimson and violet. The path to the abyss is paved by the roads of good intentions, but the path to power was made upon the bones of one's enemies. It was obvious three powerful warriors had fought here but what path had they chosen? What path would Akkuma take?

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
Akkuma observed the paths before him until he noticed the glowing carmot and bone fragments 'This is the path I'm going to take...' he thought to himself walking over them further down the path deeper into the sands. Those sanguine eyes scanned before him as he proceeded further into the Abyss wondering just how he was going to get out of here. 'When I get out of here that man is going to pay for this...' he thought to himself with a devilish grin as he walked on. Each step shifted the sand as he walked forward preparing for whatever battle he would encounter. "Lets see if whatever is ahead is a worthy foe.." he would say out loud as he proceeded forwards determined to pass whatever test this foolish man believed he couldn't.
|[/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akkuma made his way through the corpse of a unmistakable ancient sandwyrm its size alone covered four miles. As he made his way through he particles of faintly glowing carmot clung to his body giving him a soft crimson glow. As Akkuma walked along what was decidedly a road made by devastation he could see key points where the internal organs of the Sandwyrm had been crushed and fused by high energy emission. The impact of this weapon had caused the organs to crystallize immediately in spectacular fashion making the path through the sandwyrm almost resemble a long tour of jewelry stores down a gem studded walkway with a calcified bone structure ceiling. After a very long walk, Akkuma came upon the remnants of a campsite just outside the left side wall of the dead ancient behemoth. Fascinating intact leather gear and an ancient water distillator remained neatly organized and only lightly covered in dust due to a distinct breath like wind that passed through the tunnels like a strong but uni-directional wind. The campsite had a faintly glowing pearl white light from a special carmot crystal. A set of runic terran manuals faint and ancient lay wrapped in a sandwyrm leather case. Then Akkuma saw something unmistakeable, a Toraono Clan seal was set upon the chest and back of some battle leathers with runes that seemed to respond to Akkuma's presence. A strange gauntlet lay on the floor, carmot runes and stones that made this bracer a true work of art had been shattered from repeated use but it was still a true work of art. The caverns leading further inward were due to some kind of jutsu literally rending and drilling through the earth. This work was obviously a one way trip, a set of pictures of children set in crystal relief near the battle leathers along with a letter written in runic terran. It was almost as if someone had left an altar in homage to a fallen warrior.

Ancient Armor & Massive Gauntlet
Ancient%20Toraono%20Armor_zpslkfrmku6.png

Ancient Toraono Clan Armor

ancient%20golem%20arm_zpsb2vwrpif.png

Golem arm

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
Akkuma walked on until a great time had past, he began to wonder just how long this sandwyrm had been. 'They'd be magnificent to break sieges...I'll have to look into taming the beasts.' he thought to himself. Finally he came across an old campsite with great intrigue he inspected what he found there even taking the time to make notes on what he saw. Opening the odd void to place samples within and whatever objects he didn't find of great interest now. When he came across Ancient battle garments that bore the Toraono Clan seal, the runes on the battle leathers glowed with renewed life at his approach. Akkuma picked up the leathers holding them before him as he inspected them 'Well the chances that something bad will happen are the same as something good happening..' he thought to himself before deciding to put on the Ancient battle leathers that bore runes from an old era. Nearby a gauntlet that was a beautiful work of carmot runes and stones making it look like a piece of beautiful craftsmanship, that was if one ignored the fact that it was shattered. Probably due to over use on the part of the last user, nonetheless he picked it up and placed it a top the old chest he found. Opening a void and placing both the objects within it he would be sure they would come of use later.

As he prepared to move down the spiralling downward path, perhaps he work of a strong Wind or Earth jutsu. He couldn't help but wonder as he continued walking not to far up from the campsite and battle leathers there was a set of pictures. Children were in the pictures the images encased in a crystal relief, Akkuma couldn't understand the language of the runes nearby so he took a snapshot of it. It was apparent it was some sort of altar, perhaps in respect to the one who had last worn these leathers. "Least someone thought him worth making the trip down here to build him an altar.." he thought with a small smile before continuing further down the path on towards whatever his fate had installed.
|[/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After Akkuma donned the armor he found he not only walked through the sands more efficiently, he did not leave foot prints any longer and he did not suffer from thirst. Something about the armor allowed him to retain his natural moisture to an extraordinary degree. His natural speed increased and his breathing was no longer labored. His posture straightened and the carmot in the leather straps upon his arms began to shimmer with a reflection of his natural chakra capacity. As it literally began to gather dark sage chakra to his body almost effortlessly although because of Akkuma's recent surgery he could see the spirit energy around him pulsate and grant him wisps of power as he followed the path cut and dug into the mountain until at last Akkuma saw the first faint signs of life he had seen since venturing into the desert. Tiny sandwyrm shells like baby carnivorous caterpillars littered the ground but every now and then a tiny sand monster would crawl away from him as if excited to see him walk by he counted three at first, then seven more, last count had them at a dozen sightings. As he rounded the corner of jutsu made tunnel he found what the gauntlet had once been attached to shattered on the ground of a massive cavern. It was a being made of stone, some type of golem or Kyoujouran ancestor chiseled and crested in carmot to make him a beautiful work of art. The core its torso had been punctured through and its massive limbs shattered the head remained intact looking almost defiant as it lay amongst the rubble of it's ruined body. A great battle had taken place here, the markings of the Takahashi clan were set in the hilt of a giant blade that impaled/pinned a baby sandwyrm to the wall of the massive chasm he had now entered. Like a science experiment that had taken place in a hive a dozen more corpses all impaled to the walls with massive steel blades, and spears littered the area, a cape lay on the ground far to the north where a faint blue green light shimmered in the darkness. It took Miroku Akkuma a moment to realize he was not seeing in the dark he was literally seeing the remnants of spiritual energy lighting his way as he followed the trail of death and majesty to it's center point.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
Akkuma needed to check out the design of this leathers properly when he returned back to the dojo, because the beneficial effects of the suit were outstanding. His journey was suddenly much easier not only that but the suit drew in his sage chakra as if it were trying to restore his energies. 'Simply magnificent I've never seen any garbs designed quite like this...' he thought to himself taking not of its design and the way it drew the chakra from around him into his system. Continuing down on his way sandwyrms became more and more frequent not too mention the grouping of them was becoming larger, until finally he entered a cavern-like part that contained the corpses of sandwyrms all over the wall. 'By the looks of this I wouldn't be surprised if this was to lure adult sandwyrms...or perhaps to test if the weapons could peirce their flesh...' he thought to himself deciding to take one of the blades with him just in case, not that he doubted that his scythe wouldn't be able to do the job. But he was curious this test was proving to be quite the curiosity for the Demon Lord. Something told him that he was not far from the end of his journey that he would soon face his test whatever that may be. Following the spiritual energy to the centre point guided by the energy of those already gone from this place.
|[/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Demonwyrm_zpscftdp7qy.png
Just as Akkuma was about to make his way into the chamber a massive emerald sandwyrm of exotic design emerged. It had dark runes all over it in faint shadow and it's mouth opened above a six point set of spearing grasping limbs. From what little Akkuma would know of Sandwyrms he would easily be able to discern this one was abnormal, a true abomination. It was the final spawn of Kousotsu mutated by exposure to dark carmot and stolen wood chakra, it released a strange gas that should have caused Akkuma some kind of breathing problem as his eyes watered up a little but the effect of the poison gas was incomplete as his stillsuit redirected the poisonous gases away from his flesh. If he had found a helmet or goggles his eyes and ears would be protected as well. It slowly encircled Akkuma blocking the way Akkuma had come and preventing Akkuma from proceeding towards the source of spiritual energy. It reared back poised to attack... the fight had begun.

Send or post stats and abilities and actions... the fight is on.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
Akkuma snarled as the abomination rose before him slowly circling it the low guttural noise, a primal and dangerous sound. The demons sanguine and galaxy coloured eyes both held this new discovery before him in their gaze how amazing it was that such a creature could exist just below them. Focusing on the creature he prepared his combat instincts something he had honed for circumstances just as this. "Príďte sa na mňa ohavnosť ! Ja vám poskytne potešenie z pádu mojich rúk!" he snarled at the beast in the tongue of his demonic kin and the dialect used by his clan. Next the Heaven Seal upon him began to burst into life as it glowed releasing enzymes into his body that greatly improved his reflexes and all his abilities. Smiling the demon next began to transform becoming a massive behemoth of a demon, a monster from times that predated probably even this beast before him.

Standing there in his massive height Akkuma prepared to make his first move waiting for the beast to make the first strike, ready for whatever it threw at him his preparations had been made now he would wait for the right opportunity. Today it would realize that there are things in this world that even abominations such as itself should fear. When it tried to attack him he would dodge using a Flock of Shadows and follow up with a barrage of a Stardust Nova a jutsu of great power.
|[/col]

Translation:
"Come at me abomination! I will grant you the pleasure of falling by my hands!"

Stats:
Stamina: 600
Agility: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
Chakra Control: 549
Power Level: 3551

Abilities:
0:) Instructor
1:) Onyx Guard
2:) Sixth Sense
3:) Combat Instinct
4:) Hidden Power
5:) Jutsu Creator
6:) Insight
7:) Contract Master
8:) Deflection
9:) Healing Factor

1: Combat Instinct - Abomination Sandwyrm
2: Heaven Seal - Active
3: Demonic Form - Active {Chakra Cloak}
4: Flock of Shadows - Active
5: Stardust Nova - Used

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Orochi%20armored_zpsjywu3kyp.png

Miroku Akkuma (Demonic Sage)

HP: 30000 -2400HP, -600HP, +900HP
CP: 27450 -
AP: 10 - 4AP, - 3 AP
AP Next Round: 11
Visible Items: Ancient Dunewalker Stillsuit
Round 0
Field Condition:
Darkness, Uneven Ground, glowing Carmot Chakra Crystals scattered about, poison mist

The Story of The Battle beneath the Mountain
The beast rose from beneath the earth, the last spawn of Kousotsu, sealed for eternity by three powerful Sunans during the Sandwyrm Incursion. Time had passed above ground but here in an ancient birthing creche buried beneath a mountain that lay buried beneath centuries of sand, time had almost stood still. The other spawn slain by Takahashi steel, Toraono clan Martial Arts, and a seal learned from Mother Suna herself kept the last of an abberrant species of sandwyrm from rampaging the world like it's sire before it. Now it found itself facing a warrior whom had almost snuck past it in its rest because he wore ancient armor that stilled the sands. An enemy from beyond that smelled of demon and human blood, it would feast well on this one. Trapping the lone warrior within its coils and releasing poisonous gas it was bewildered to see the two legged mammal still standing and looking stronger by the moment. Its vile seals released their treacherous enzymes making it stronger, faster, smarter. It would have a meal this day. Orbs of dark star matter were summoned causing it pain for the first time since it had managed to survive the last two legged mammals to trespass upon the birthing chamber. Now the birthing chamber protected another that the Spawn of Kousotsu would rather devour and break its seal. First this interloper then it would attack the seal bearer once more.​
|

Hellspawn of Kousotsu

HP: 250000/250000 - 6875 (dmg reduction bypassed)
CP: 40000 - 3600 CP, -3000 CP
AP: 12 - 4.5 AP -3 AP
AP Next Round: 13
Visible Items: Six Glowing Poisonous Leg Spears of dark wood chakra

[legend="[b][fontsize="25"]
BattleRPTitle[/fontsize]<i>[/b]​
</i>"]Demon Sage vs DarkSandwyrm[/legend]
[legend="[b][fontsize="25"]B-Mod Notes[/fontsize]<i>[/b]</i>"]Jutsu used by Darkwyrm: Vile Mutation & Coils of Darkness

Coils of Darkness
A technique that uses the coils of the sandwyrm to create an enclosure of poison, the sandwyrms coils glow emerald green releasing a vaporous gas that burns the eyes, throat, and skin, rapidly growing into a vortex of poison. This technique is used to trap the victims within the area, preventing them from retreating unless they risk climbing the coils of the sandwyrm and taking on the poison directly.

Information
Prerequisites: A-rank

Master: Creates Coils of poison that can encircle 10 targets at -3 Accuracy. Failed escape/enter attempts deal 2000 Damage.

Special Action: The user may choose to have the poison gas encircle themself at no extra cost (In addition to attempting to encircle the normal two targets). The user may attempt to exit/leave the poison gas for 1 Ap.

Special Action - Searing Poison: While active, the user may pay 1 Ap and the maintain cost to increase the poison coils into a spiraling vortex of poison gas. This causes additional enter/escape attempts to cost 3.5 Ap, and increases the damage from failed attempts by +15% base damage. However, this jutsu will end a full round after use (Or sooner if the 3 round limit is reached)

Master Cost: 3000 Cp to initiate, 600 CP/rnd

Notes:
- Lasts up to 3 rounds.
- Those within the ring can only escape by succeeding in a Nin check against the user. A check is made at the start of each round effected.
- An additional escape attempts may be made for 3 Ap. This may also be done in an attempt to enter the coils.
- All failed checks cause the targets to take the listed damage; this may be buffed by poison buffs.
- Any inside the ring cannot target anyone outside the ring normally (Doing so is treated as a 'Blind shot'). Likewise, anyone outside the ring cannot target anyone inside the ring unless they use a level A+ AoE.
- This jutsu may be dispersed by Level B+ Plasma (causing a massive explosion) or Blood jutsu (nullifying the toxins).

Edit:
1)
2)
3)

Round 0[/legend]
Vile Mutation (Active)
Coils of Darkness

Cursed Heaven Seal
Rank 3: Completely alters the user into a totally different figure, giving them +2 to all Secondaries.
All jutsu cost -15% Cp, Inflict +15% more Damage and have a +8% to any secondary effects.
These buffs/debuffs do not count toward the buff cap. In addition the user takes 2% Max HP damage per round.

Cost: 1 Ap to Activate/Deactivate, the user loses -5 training points for each round active.
Demonic Form
Rank 2: While Active, the user gains a +2 to all secondary stats and all jutsu are considered "Dark". This means they deal +10% damage to all damage types that does not apply to damage buff limits, and bypasses half of any damage reduction the victim may have. In addition, all damage dealt upon the user is reduced by 20% and this reduced damage is instead converted into CP for the user.
Cost: 3 AP and 2,400 HP to initiate. 1,140 HP/Rnd.

Stardust Nova (DARK CHAKRA) +25%dmg, -15% cost
A technique that creates a rift in the air, showing a deep, seemingly infinite cosmic dimension as if gazing into the heart of a galaxy. Through this distorted air, intensely bright balls of energy are launched upon the target, each blazing like a comet.

Prerequisites: A-rank, 8 NE Jutsu Mastered

Rank 2: Creates a rift that launches 10 comet-like bursts of energy at a target, each dealing 550 damage. Damage has a 44% chance of ignoring all damage reduction or barriers, and activating the 'Non Elemental' effect.

Special Action - Starlight: The user may condense all bursts into a single check, dealing 70% of the total damage at +2 Accuracy, to three targets.

Rank 2 Cost: 3030 CP

Notes:
- May only be used once per round.
- This jutsu cannot be auto-dodged in any way.
- The 'Non-Elemental' effect increases this jutsu's damage by +10%. This does not apply to caps.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
Akkuma laughed with bloodlust as he made his last preparation he surged demonic energies of such power that even his demon body began to ripple with the extra power. Every attack he used in these next few seconds would be stronger than any other attack he launched after this, here was where most of his damage would be done in a brief burst. Black chakra darker than the abyss itself covered his right fist as he launched forward launching all of the negative spiritual energy his soul possessed into a condensed punch of Sin fuelled power. Taking that one extra moment giving into the Greed within his nature, as the punch flew towards the Abomination pure white chakra surrounded his left hand. Instantly lashing our with another blow this consisted of all of the pure energy within his soul, the kindness he possessed deep within his soul would give the blow greater power. Lastly after he had thrown both of his attacks at the beast Akkuma would burst upwards into the air using chakra to propel himself skywards. Spinning in a blur of movement as he came flying down at terminal velocity, spiralling perfectly so that he would land atop the Sandwyrm with enough force that the beast suffered a chance of receiving brain damage from the attack. That shark-like grin was upon the demons face as oh how he was enjoying this the fight was beginning in earnest now.
|[/col]

Action:
1: Death Touch - Independent Special Move
2: Fist of Sin - Special Action ~ Greed Used
3: Fist of Virtue - Special Action ~ Kindness Used {Instantly after Fist of Sin}
4: Eagle Drop - {If I have enough ap wasn't sure how much ap Death Touch was}
Maintaining - Demonic Form
- Heaven Seal
{Passives}
1: Daunting Presence
2: Combat Instinct
3: Hidden Power

Edited to put in Heaven Seal still active/maintain

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]

HP: 4963 / 30000
-2400HP, -600HP, +900HP, -6705, -5588, -7450,+900HP, -1236,-1236 = 5455 -3300 + 3948 -1140 = 4963
CP: 18827 / 27450
30000 -4812 -8623 CP = 18827
AP: 11AP
AP Next Round: ??
Status:Demonic Form/ Heaven's Seal 3, Maxxed Hidden Power Effect
Round 1
Field Condition:
Darkness, Uneven Ground, glowing Carmot Chakra Crystals scattered about, poison mist

Akkuma met the spawn of Kousotsu head on without fear sparking the power in the sealed chamber. The fierce and terrible battle truly ensued as one of the spawn's six venomous legs pierced Akkuma through the stomach. Undaunted Akkuma fought on as his armor and his transformation stopped the poison from taking hold, and the armor kept his bleeding recycled. Dark chakra ate at the sandwyrm's hide, before a massive fist of holy energies further stirring a responsive chakra from the sealed chamber slipped past the sandwyrms natural defenses striking a vital point. Freed from the limb he had been impaled by Akkuma endured a barrage of piercing attacks as he leapt high grasping the sandwyrm's mouth before using his demonic strength to slam the face of the wyrm into ground. He paid a terrible price for taking on such a monster directly but Akkuma believed in his own strength most of all. Having addled the beast causing it to miss devouring him Akkuma needed to quickly recover from his wounds. The darkwyrm drew it's head back to try and recover its wits. It's bell rung, it did not understand what had just transpired, new to pain, and true defiance all it knew was hunger and rage. Akkuma had a moment to breathe despite the poison mist he was surrounded by. The armor kept him from bleeding out and was keeping the poison at bay. The seals about him ran rampant with ancient power but it was still beyond his immediate reach. Here was a chance...​
|

Hellspawn of Kousotsu

HP: 207786/250000
250000 -6875* -8868 -17737(crit)-15609(crit)= 207786
CP: 24645 / 40000
40000 -3600 CP -3000 CP -2230 -2230 -2230 -2065= 24645
AP: 12 AP

[legend="[b][fontsize="25"]
BattleRPTitle[/fontsize]<i>[/b]​
</i>"]Demon Sage vs DarkSandwyrm[/legend]
[legend="[b][fontsize="25"]B-Mod Notes[/fontsize]<i>[/b]</i>"]Jutsu used by Darkwyrm:
Vile Mutation
Rank 1: Covers the user's body in runic glyphs, giving them +10% Taijutsu and Basic Strike Damage. -5% Damage Taken, +2 Melee/Ranged Accuracy, +2% chance to cause Bleeding/Suppression. In addition the user takes an additional 2% damage from Illusionary and Ninjutsu sources.
Rank 1: Covers the user's body in runic glyphs, giving them -5% chakra cost. +10% Ninjutsu Damage. +2 Ninjutsu accuracy, +4% for all ninjutsu secondary effect chances. In addition the user takes an additional 2% damage from Illusionary and Taijutsu sources.

Coils of Darkness
A technique that uses the coils of the sandwyrm to create an enclosure of poison, the sandwyrms coils glow emerald green releasing a vaporous gas that burns the eyes, throat, and skin, rapidly growing into a vortex of poison. This technique is used to trap the victims within the area, preventing them from retreating unless they risk climbing the coils of the sandwyrm and taking on the poison directly.

Information

Master: Creates Coils of poison that can encircle 10 targets at -3 Accuracy. Failed escape/enter attempts deal 2000 Damage.

Special Action: The user may choose to have the poison gas encircle him-self at no extra cost (In addition to attempting to encircle the normal two targets). The user may attempt to exit/leave the poison gas for 1 Ap.

Special Action - Searing Poison: While active, the user may pay 1 Ap and the maintain cost to increase the poison coils into a spiraling vortex of poison gas. This causes additional enter/escape attempts to cost 3.5 Ap, and increases the damage from failed attempts by +15% base damage. However, this jutsu will end a full round after use (Or sooner if the 3 round limit is reached)

Notes:
- Lasts up to 3 rounds.
- Those within the ring can only escape by succeeding in a Nin check against the user. A check is made at the start of each round effected.
- An additional escape attempts may be made for 3 Ap. This may also be done in an attempt to enter the coils.
- All failed checks cause the targets to take the listed damage; this may be buffed by poison buffs.
- Any inside the ring cannot target anyone outside the ring normally (Doing so is treated as a 'Blind shot'). Likewise, anyone outside the ring cannot target anyone inside the ring unless they use a level A+ AoE.
- This jutsu may be dispersed by Level B+ Plasma (causing a massive explosion) or Blood jutsu (nullifying the toxins).

Edit:
1)
2)
3)

Round 1[/legend]
Vile Mutation (Active)
Coils of Darkness

Cursed Heaven Seal
Rank 3: Completely alters the user into a totally different figure, giving them +2 to all Secondaries.
All jutsu cost -15% Cp, Inflict +15% more Damage and have a +8% to any secondary effects.
These buffs/debuffs do not count toward the buff cap. In addition the user takes 2% Max HP damage per round.

Cost: 1 Ap to Activate/Deactivate, the user loses -5 training points for each round active.
Demonic Form
Rank 2: While Active, the user gains a +2 to all secondary stats and all jutsu are considered "Dark". This means they deal +10% damage to all damage types that does not apply to damage buff limits, and bypasses half of any damage reduction the victim may have. In addition, all damage dealt upon the user is reduced by 20% and this reduced damage is instead converted into CP for the user.
Cost: 3 AP and 2,400 HP to initiate. 1,140 HP/Rnd.

Jutsu Used and calculations
Death Touch - Independent Special Move (2 points)
Demons are far stronger than mortals, naturally. So too is the energy they can channel too powerful for mortal bodies to handle, and have a heavy effect on them.
Effect: For one round, Melee Taijutsu attacks Deal twice their normal damage, however cost 2x the CP.
Damage cannot be buffed by anything, but bypasses half of all damage reduction.
Can only be used once every other round and twice per battle, and does not increase called shot chances.

Fist of Sin
A legendary technique that infuses not only the user's chakra but their soul into their attack.

A-Rank

Rank 2: 1 Strike at normal Accuracy dealing 4,125 Damage. (8868 dmg)

Special Action: By paying an additional +20% Cp/Hp, the user may choose a single effect:
- Greed: By paying an additional +0.5 AP, the user may have another Taijutsu follow this one up instantly at +20% Cp.

Rank 2 Cost: 1,030 Cp and Hp
2472 CP, 1236 HP, 2.75 AP + .5AP
Notes:
- If a Special Action is chosen, this technique is considered Evil.
- This technique may only be used once per round.

Fist of Virtue
A legendary technique utilizing the user`s soul and their chakra in a mystical combination.
Results may vary pending the user`s heart.

A-rank
Rank 2: 1 Strike at Normal Accuracy dealing 4,125 Damage. (17737**)

Special Action: By paying an additional +20% Cp/Hp, the user may choose a single effect:
- Kindness: This technique bypasses all Barriers and Damage Reduction.
A barrier that is bypassed is not destroyed by this technique.
May not be used against barriers that have the intended target bound and unable to move.

Rank 2 Cost: 1,030 Cp and Hp
2521 CP, 1236 HP, 2.75 AP
Notes:
- This technique may only be used once per round.
- - If a Special Action is chosen, this technique is considered Holy.

Eagle Drop
Grabbing the foe, the user jumps high into the air, or simply falls from an incredibly high altitude with the target`s head as the cushion for the landing.

A-rank, A weapon with the Unarmed Damage Type.

Rank 2: 1 Strike at +3 Accuracy dealing 3,630 Damage. (15609*)
Upon a Full Hit, the target has a 36% chance to be afflicted with the Brain Damage status.

Rank 2 Cost: 3,630 CP*, 2.75 AP

Notes:
- This may only be used successfully, inflicting Brain Damage, once per round.
- This may not effect the same target more than once per battle.
- Brain Damage causes the opponent to convulse randomly causing each action to have a 20% chance to Auto-Fail.
- This may only effect the opponent once per round. The target loses AP, not the Cp cost.
- Brain Damage status lasts for 3 Full Rounds and does not stack with itself or any other Auto-Fail chances.
- Should the user miss, they deal 10% of the damage this jutsu would cause to themselves.

3,630 CP*, 2.75 AP, 2521 CP, 1236 HP, 2.75 AP, 2472 CP, 1236 HP, 2.75 AP + .5AP

-8623 CP

Darkwyrm jutsu*
Trashin
From above a rain of piercing attacks seem to hit a whole group of shinobi. With speed and precision the user seems to be everywhere and no where at once. When all is said and done, the enemies are left in a pretty shaky condition.

A-rank, a weapon with the Piercing Damage Type

Master Rank: The user strikes at a single target, 4,125 Damage. This strike has a 44% chance to inflict Perforated.

Master Rank Cost: 2,065 CP

Notes:
- This may by used once per round.
- This technique/jutsu may automatically target up to 2 targets.
- Perforated lowers the target's Melee Dodge by -2 for a full round as well. Bleeding Damage taken at the start of the next round is increased by +15%. This does not stack. The bleeding effect may only be inflicted on the same target once per battle.

Hyper Thrust x 3
Hyping themselves up with a combination of chakra and adrenaline the user wildly, and accurately, attacks either a single target or multiple. Designed to be a feint within a feint. While it seems they are simply thrashing through the crowd, they are actually carefully gauging their opponents strength while landing valuable hits to soften them up.

Information
Prerequisites: A-rank, a weapon with the Piercing Damage Type

Master Rank: The user strikes 11 times, dealing 745 Damage each at -2 Accuracy at a single target.

Special Action: By paying an additional +20% CP, the user may divide the strikes among any number of targets. A single target may only bit hit by six strikes. If a clone is successfully hit, this technique has a 36%/44% chance of inflicting the Immobilized status.

Master Rank Cost: 2,230 CP

Notes:
- Only 6 strikes can successfully hit a target.
6705, 5588, 7450

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma shrugged off his wounds with a bloodthirst filled laugh all his hands flying into blinding handseals "Now this is a fight! I didn't think I'd need to go all out for you...lets do this!" he roared in a tone that rang with demonic defiance and unyielding will. Upon completing the handseals a coffin would begin to rise up from the ground if the summon worked his partner would know what to do simply via Akkuma's will. The demon sage's hands continued on in a new series of handseals as the demon began to summon yet another entity to aid in this battle knowing that Bikou's extreme winds and chill would help with the poison and mobility of the beast. Within seconds the handseals would be complete and Bikou would be upon the field preparing his assault if the demon wasn't interrupted. After all the Demon Sage was a Contract Master one of the few mortals who possessed such a title. Continuing on through this he de-activated his Heaven Seal and activated his Solar seal a mastered seal beyond compare. This would help boost his natura healing and aid Roku's efforts to heal him. Next he would activate an old Anbu jutsu he had relied on many times, now with his new suit and in the current conditions he hoped it would help him. Surrounding himself in more Chakra Akkuma used the Active Camo jutsu as a Master of all jutsu this was efficient and effective. Afterwards Akkuma used the surveillance jutsu known as Snapshot to record what took place from here on so he could show Seika upon his return and his students they would be most excited. Now he was getting started and it was a battle for his life...there was no higher thrill in his mind.

Actions:
1: Summoning IWS Roku {Benevolent} [Skyped Abilities and CA stuffs on Skype earlier]
2: Summoning Bikou S Rank Bear Contract Summon
3: De-activate Heaven Seal
4: Activate Solar Seal
5: Activate Active Cam {Anbu Jutsu C-Rank} - [Pay Special Action and maintain cost when required]
6: Activate Snapshot to record the encounter to show Seika and later study review {maintain}

Roku's Actions:
1: Angelic Blessing Master Rank - A Rank Jutsu {Use with Cure Spell Dependant Benevolent Move} + passive's buffs
2: Reactionary Prevention Benevolent Independent Special Move {Conditional Every Round Until Used}

Bikou's Actions:
1: Summon Fur Coat of the Fallen Comrade - D-Rank Non Elemental Ninjutsu
2: Arctic Roar - A-Rank Ice Ninjutsu

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]

HP: 15423 / 30000
+7200 +4400 -1140 -2160 Hp
CP: 9947 / 27450
18827 -4000 -4320 -560Cp
AP: 11AP -4.5 -4.5 -2AP
AP Next Round: 10
Status:Demonic Form/ Solar Seal 3, Half Hidden Power Effect
Round 2
Field Condition: Darkness, Uneven Ground, glowing Carmot Chakra Crystals scattered about, poison mist

Roku%20Ninja%20Medic_zpsqn1rdxmu.png

Roku

HP: 22500 / 22500
CP: 18440 / 22500
22500 - 4060 = 18440
AP: 4AP - 2.75AP
AP Next Round: 4
Visible Items: Medical gear and mask

Bikou%20Artic%20Roar_zpskgb9ixoo.png

Bikou

HP: 27000 / 27000
CP: 21500 / 21500
21500 -300 -2750 = 18827
AP: 6AP -4.5AP
AP Next Round: 7
Visible Items: Battle Armor
Status: Activating Coat of the Fallen Comrade, then Arctic Roar

Akkuma and the spawn of Kousotsu head were feeling eachother out but it wasn't long before Akkuma was nearly killed in battle. Such was the price of taking on monsters of legend alone, so Akkuma quickly remedied that by summoning aid in the form of an undead medic, and a giant armored polar bear. They set to work immediately healing Akkuma and granting him a mantle of fur before he changed forms and began to regenerate.The giant bear then unleashed a mighty roar as the confused Dark Sandwyrm reared its head back to study his newfound opponent. A blizzard emerged covering the chamber in snow, the bear, and Akkuma disappeared leaving only 1 person in view Roku. The seals about the chamber ran rampant with ancient power but it was still beyond his immediate reach. The Dark Sandwyrm having studied his opponent somewhat prepared to try something new...​
|

Hellspawn of Kousotsu

HP: 207786/250000
207786- ????
CP: 24645 / 40000
24645 -600 -1000
AP: 12 AP

[legend="[b]</B>[fontsize="25"]
Demon Sage vs Dark Sandwyrm[/fontsize]<i>[/b]​
</i>"][/legend]
[legend="[b][fontsize="25"]C-Mod Notes[/fontsize]<i>[/b]</i>"]Jutsu used by Akkuma and Companions
Solar Seal
Rank 3: Completely alters the user into a totally different figure. -15% Damage Taken. User Regenerates 8% Max Hp Per round, and has a 75% chance of reducing Bleeding and Called Shot by 1 Rank each round, lowering by 5% for each rank after the first until unsuccessful. In addition the user has a +10% Chakra Cost These buffs/debuffs do not count toward the buff cap.
-10 Training points
Angelic Blessing / Cure Spell - Dependent Special Move
Restriction- C Rank and up
The Benevolent is largely concerned with how well their team functions not due to a desire to win, but rather out of one to protect others. This enables them to heal several people at once.
Effect: The user can target up to three people with their Medical jutsu at 2x the cost. Can also be used on a single ally to heal 2x as much damage, or two allies to heal at 1.25x effectiveness. This move is not affected by any medical buffs, and cannot be used with medical jutsu that heal for a percentage of max HP. Can only be used once ever other round.
A powerful, reliable healing technique that heals even the most lethal of wounds almost instantaneously.
This technique, rather than simply having the users hands glow, actually causes the target themselves to glow brightly in an aura of restorative chakra.

Information
Prerequisites: - A-rank, Medic Rank, 5 Mastered Medical Jutsu including Coagulation and Skeletal Fortification.

Rank 2: Heals 8% Max Hp + 2200 Hp. Upon initiation this also is treated as Rank 2 Coagulation and Skeletal Fortification; these do not count towards their round limits.

Special Action: By paying .5 Ap and the maintain cost, the user may maintain this technique. This heals 25% of the original Hp amount. This may be done up to three times per Jutsu use, and does not count as 'recasting' the Jutsu.

Rank 2 Cost: 2030 Cp. 680 Cp per Special Action.

Notes:
- Uses Melee Accuracy
- A target may only be effected by this once per round.
- This Jutsu has a chance of rolling a Critical hit. In which case, Coagulation and Skeletal Fortification effects are treated as mastered as well as applying Rank 1 System Fortification effects.
- This Jutsu may be used with Negative Energy. This deals unreducable damage instead of healing.
- This effects of this Jutsu are treated one rank lower if the user performs this on themselves.
<B>Heals 8% Max Hp + 2200 Hp x 2
2.75, 4030 CP

Active Camo:
A stealth technique taught to the Anbu that cloaks the user in chakra that prevents the user from making background noise such as footsteps, breaking twigs, or even the fluttering of their clothing, and causes their clothing to blend into their environment by matching the surroundings.

Information: C Rank

Master: While active, the user gains +2 Stealth. Each time the user makes an attack, they have a 5% chance of being placed into Stealth after their attack.

Special Action: By paying +20% of the initiation cost, the user may overcharge the camouflage to treat them as in being in stealth. However, using this action, the user may not move or attack without dispelling this effect. This lasts for one full round, or until the user is removed from stealth. This requires a round of cool down after use.

Special Action: If this Jutsu is active when an effect would remove the user from Stealth (Such as them making a sneak attack or being hit with a Blind Shot), the user may choose to pay the maintain cost and reduce this Jutsu's rank to Rank 1 for the remainder of its duration instead of being removed from stealth. This effect may be used again when this Jutsu is rank 1, in which case this Jutsu will be dispelled and cannot be recast for a full round from that point.

Master Cost: 560 Cp, 280 Cp/Rnd

Notes:
- Lasts up to three rounds
- While active, the users attempts to enter stealth can not be auto-detected.
- While active, the user will not give others in battle the +1 Awareness bonus from leaving Stealth mode.

Summon Fur Coat of the Fallen Comrade - D-Rank Non Elemental Ninjutsu wrote:
A technique where Bikou summons a fur coat of his fallen comrade to pass to his summoner for the remainder of the battle.

Effect: Summons "Fur Coat of the Fallen" Contract Item and is auto-equipped to the contract Summoner.
Cost: 300 CP and 1.5 AP
Summon Item wrote:
Fur Coat of the Fallen
Several years ago Bikou had a comrade polar bear whom was abducted by poachers. These poachers skinned his comrade and made a fur coat from his fur. Within a rage, Bikou had killed every last one of these poachers and all that remained was the fur coat of his fallen comrade. However, till this date Bikou holds unto this coat to kindle his memories. Sometimes he will even lend it to the summoner to wear to survive the cold.

Effect: +20% Resistance to Ice jutsu damage and a 20% chance to resist debuffs from ice based techniques. The user is not affected by the dodge, accuracy and awareness penalties of Bikou's Arctic Roar Technique

Note:
- This weapon is linked to Bikou; should Bikou be defeated and/or leave battle, this weapon will vanish as well.

Arctic Roar - A-Rank Ice Ninjutsu :
Bikou raises its massive head into the air and bellows a fierce roar. It is said that once this massive creature does so, a snow storm will appear hampering movement and accuracy of those within it.

Effect: Creates a snowstorm that gives all actions a 30% chance to be 'hidden'. -2 Dodge and accuracy and awareness to everyone on the field except Bikou. All Ice Jutsu within the storm get a bonus of +5% Damage. Bikou’s techniques have a 15% chance of being sneak attacks.
Cost: 3 Ap, 2750 Cp. 1375 Cp/Rnd

Special Action: By paying +30% Cp, the summon may use "Below Zero" simultaneously with this jutsu at +1 Accuracy.

Note:
- Lasts up to three rounds.
- This requires a Ninjutsu check each round, to determine if a target is affected by the penalties.
- If summoner is wearing Contract Item "Fur of the Fallen Comrade", they are not affected by any of the debuffs from Arctic Roar and gain the sneak attack chance.

Jutsu used by Darkwyrm:
Vile Mutation
Rank 1: Covers the user's body in runic glyphs, giving them +10% Taijutsu and Basic Strike Damage. -5% Damage Taken, +2 Melee/Ranged Accuracy, +2% chance to cause Bleeding/Suppression. In addition the user takes an additional 2% damage from Illusionary and Ninjutsu sources.
Rank 1: Covers the user's body in runic glyphs, giving them -5% chakra cost. +10% Ninjutsu Damage. +2 Ninjutsu accuracy, +4% for all ninjutsu secondary effect chances. In addition the user takes an additional 2% damage from Illusionary and Taijutsu sources.

Coils of Darkness

Information

Special Action: The user may choose to have the poison gas encircle them-self at no extra cost (In addition to attempting to encircle the normal two targets). The user may attempt to exit/leave the poison gas for 1 Ap.

Notes:
- Lasts up to 3 rounds.

Character & Boss activities:
1) Darkwyrm observes its prey from what it believes is a safe distance activates a special action
2) Akkuma summons assistance, goes into stealth
3) Darkwyrm prepares...

Round 2[/legend]
Vile Mutation (Active)
Coils of Darkness

Jutsu Used by Darkwyrm
Darkwyrm jutsu*

Observation

Mirror Coat

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back