Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Desert Treasures [Contract Search]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
Akkuma maintained his techniques as he prepared for another onslaught to unleash upon the beast. Smiling he looked towards Roku "My damned brother would you be so kind as to bring this giant wry down to our size, let him know why the Miroku Clan are to be feared." He roared through the blizzard. Before withdrawing his demonic scythe a weapon of design from beings not of this realm, smiling he prepared to unleash the torrent of strikes.

Pumping chakra through his muscles he launched through the snow slashing at the beast with phenomenal speeds. Tearing at its flesh with his blade over and over again. Slashing over and over again, repeating it again and again. Each slash was a blur along with his blinding movements, he was like a phantom in the storm. Striking and disappearing with each blow. This beast was getting a special treatment now for he was not going to allow this thing to best him. Bikou would join in with the slashes as they distracted it so that Roku could bring it down to there level health wise. He couldn't wait to see what it looked like with true fear seething through it.

Laughing maniacally he continued as Roku burst forwards out of the snow his black dangerous tainted benevolent chakra coursed through his body as he slammed his hands into the massive warm it would know what it was to feel his pain.
|[/col]

MFT
Actions:
1: Draw Scythe
2: Use Higuma Master Rank
3: Use Higuma Master Rank
4: Use Higuma Master Rank
Roku
1: Life Switch
Bikou:
1: Basic Attack x 12
Edited to put
(Also maintain all Jutsu for Akkuma, Bikou, Roku)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akkuma and Bikou tore into the mutant sandwyrm's hide only to have acid and poison affect their bodies Roku placed his hands in the monster but found his jutsu reflected back upon him but since he had not been harmed the jutsu simply rerouted the negative energy back into Roku for a severe strike upon his soul. With every bit of damage the sandwyrm received it learned and grew stronger until suddenly Roku, Bikou, and Akkuma found themselves exactly where they had initiated their attack. Bikou had not used any chakra so he only found himself confused. Roku and Akkuma however had used significant chakra amounts and now found themselves drained but their actions nullified. Slowly an appendage emerged from the sandwyrms back and placed a clone of the sandwyrm before them. It was everything the sandwyrm was except it was humanoid. It held itself in Akkuma's manner and style as it spoke in a deeply odd and echoed voice. A miasma of nearly solid yet gaseous poison flowed around the humanoid monster as it looked upon Akkuma with 9 eyes. "You are unique and powerful, though you wear the armor of the hated ones you fight unlike any creature we have ever met. If you were to complete the covenant and free my jailer, I would be set free. Would you set us free so we can stop reliving the moments of this eternal captivity? Or would you rather join us in eternal battle until your natural life force runs out and you are reduced to ash and bone?"

The dark sandwyrm saw that Akkuma might be capable of breaking the cycle of temporal reversion and setting it free to roam the massive deserts and claim a mate or 2. What would Akkuma do now, would he take on the covenant or continue the endless battle?

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma's lips turned into a devilish grin as the Wyrm created a 'puppet' for it to speak through giving him to options to battle for the rest of eternity or make a covenant with its jailor and he laughed so loud and maniacally tilting his head in a curious bird-like fashion. "Let me see if I heard you right...you want me to leave a battle that could last for eternity? Possibly one of the greatest fights of my life? Or to make a covenant with your jailor and set you loose upon the world outside?" He let out a low chuckle that slowly built into a monstrous blood chilling noise. "We are both relics from an Era that this world no longer needs...beings such as ourselves should accept that the world is changing...it no longer has a need for us. Isn't that right?" He would ask the last question seemed to be more to himself perhaps the Dark Wyrm now realised its mistake what self respecting demon would walk away from a battle that could last for eternity. Surely nothing else on this planet would be able to offer him such a challenge. But then again if he did stay here his beloved Seika he'd never see her again. Could he really put her through that pain..."Tell you what I have a counter offer for you. We can fight until one of us dies and the other is lost down here till the ends of time...or I can make a covenant with your jailor and set you free on the condition that should Sunagakure or myself need you in a time of aid you will come to its defence. Only on this condition can I agree to unleash you upon the lands, so that I know that any damage you should deal I can look upon as collateral until we need you and your kin. Do we have an agreement?" He would ask in a devilishly confident tone taking a step toward the being and extending a claw-like hand for the puppet to shake. Although those eyes of his that burned with a fury that would yield to none. "Tell me will you help me give this world a reminder of how glorious and powerful the Old Era was, to remind them once more that there are still things in this world to overcome and tremble at. Will you do this with me?" This time the smile upon his face held a devilish mischief his eyes burning with the idea of once more holding this world ransom to the monsters of old to remind it just how strong it had once been. To let it see that now in its decadence and peace it had allowed a corruption to sink in, like the entropy of time except this was the corruption of man.

Mft
Counter offer made XD

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The mutant sandwyrm could see that Akkuma did not understand his circumstances so before he agreed he decided to explain. "I sense your enjoyment of battle far outweighs my own but as I have done battle these past few centuries and beaten my jailer's one by one I have found out that the last one is not of this world. It was summoned by the final warrior to create this jail for me so that I could never be free. Of the three Sunan warriors that came here to destroy all of the spawn of the Dark lord of Sandwyrms I defeated 2 after centuries of combat and wounded the final one. I absorbed the knowledge and power of the Toraono Master and the Takahashi Clan master. The High Sunaku Mistress is the final one and she summoned a demon much like yourself to grant her the power to maintain a temporal seal upon this chamber, a seal only escapable by true death. I first thought you were here to aid her but after facing you in battle I know you are not a Sunan. Use your power to release this seal and I will honor your request. I only wish to be free and live outside these walls where my creche mates perished."<i></i> The Dark sandwyrm released its coils that had blocked Akkuma from accessing the chamber where the final guardian remained.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
Akkuma stood there listening to the being before him for now he truly saw it for what it was. Tilting his head as he tried hide the disgust of how foolish he had been. This creature was the last of his kind, it had suffered long enough and did not wish to suffer the fate that Akkuma couldn't deny he yearned for. "Than it is agreed I shall release you on the terms that you and your kin come to the aid of Sunagakure when I summon you. In return I shall ensure you are not hunted you have my word." With those words he would shake the beings hand once it chose a name for itself. The demon would continue to walk passed the being into the rune covered entrance of the next chamber(once the agreement had been set) signalling for Bikou and Roku to follow him once more.

As he walked through the entrance he called out "I am Miroku Akkuma High Lord of Hell, Head of the Miroku Clan and betrothed to Lady Seika of the House of Toraono. Mark me and know my words as truths!" He would say in a tone that roared with authority and truth. Striding down the chamber to whatever guardian lay before him the final test of his will.
|[/col]

MFT

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Three eyes stared at Akkuma as he stepped into an ancient chamber full of stale cold air and then immediately he felt utterly weak. The power he had amassed was gone, Bikou had transformed into a cub with armor on, Roku was human again, and not undead he was completely utterly human and Miroku was a young boy again. Everything he had been had been reduced to that of a young man with only his basic physical strength. There was no chakra, no power, no spiritual presence except the entity before him and she seemed to be lost in a daze. It seemed that crossing the threshold of the sealed antechamber stripped a being of all their powers except their basic life force. Bikou and Roku looked at eachother astounded. Akkuma’s senses and knowledge were still intact, he could see this woman had done the forbidden, she had fused with a Youkai in order to use their combined powers for all time creating a space outside of time and space where the laws of reality were bound to their will and their will alone. Markings on the walls showed where the Dark sandwyrm had almost breached the inner sanctum in his mad quest for freedom. Ancient blood lay dried on the wall where her last two defenders had gone forth to sacrifice themselves and their spiritual energies to maintain the seal leaving this poor fusioned soul all alone to weather the merciless flow of time to keep a suspected horror from the desert above. Her voice cracked as she realized she wasn’t hallucinating and a young man wearing a Toraono stillsuit stood before them. Her voice had two qualities, a young woman without hope and a demoness having fun tormenting its bondmate and the creature beyond. “I had thought we were forgotten but yet again another Toraono Warrior has braved the desert to free me after so long only to suffer the same fate as Takahashi Gin and Toraono Uxokka. I High-Sunaku Tora and I Demon Mistress Kigaomoi welcome the company although Kigaomoi-chan will only drain you of your energies should you not find a way to escape. Your powers are different from that of a Toraono, perhaps you may be capable of finishing off the beast beyond my seal so I may join my friends in the great beyond should you convince Kigaomoi that she is no longer necessary as I in my weakness used a forbidden jutsu to fuse us as a chimera with the release being Kigaomoi the Insatiable’s satisfaction.”

Kigaomoi took over at that moment and instead of a humble tired noble with demonic overtones to her voice, an emotional, insatiable, hungry demoness now peered at Akkuma with a familiar leer of delight in having new prey. ”You would do well to listen to the fallen High Sunaku. I warned her this mission would be the death of her and to simply send out her entire army of ninja to slay them all. Instead she chose to spare her people she led a group of her twelve strongest and one by one they were sacrificed to sate the power necessary to seal the Dark Sandwyrm Prince. We slayed all of those in this hidden crèche of Baranyx children and I feasted well on their energies but that one was born with power beyond that of a normal mortal. I cannot devour his energies because they are already beyond darkness. After he managed to absorb her lover Gin and her friend Uxokka, Tora gave up the will to fight and now only wants to die. I WILL NOT ALLOW HER TO DIE UNTIL I AM SATISIFIED. She bound me to this mission of hers and I will see that beast suffer for all the time I have spent here. Bring me proof of that creature’s suffering and I will release her and end this cursed temporal seal, or feed me the suffering of another and I will do the same, your choice. I have thrived upon her suffering but the taste is stale and without challenge but the suffering of another would bring me delight after such a long time spent trapped beneath the sands and stone.”<i></i>

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
Smiling in a devilish fashion he spoke softly to the Sunan warrior after listening to her plea. "I am no Toraono warrior are you that weak you cannot see this? I will release you only because I want this demon and Wyrm to assist me in reminding this world why it once feared the dark." The tone held a mischief the likes of which only a demon could muster. Next he would listen to the demoness speak of suffering and he couldn't help but wonder what on earth she meant had she truly become so mad that she valued the suffering of one over many?

Akkuma tilted his head in a bird-like fashion and laughed a maniacally devilish laugh. A sound that still bested even the most damned of demons, standing there before this demon he spat before her. "Tell me is this truly what you wish to let you last act through time to be doing that humans bidding?" He bellowed out a monstrous laughing noise his gaze locking onto hers as he spoke his next words. "Tell me wouldn't you much prefer the company of others such as myself? To share in the despair and malice I will wash across this world to make it strong once more and make my beloveds righteousness shine brighter in the darkness of this new world. Will you spend the rest of eternity with a mortal such as her?" He stepped closer leaning in close to her ear so that when he spoke his next words his warm breathe would caress her neck, for demons were beings of many weaknesses.

"Will you deny yourself to the right that is ours as demons? Join me and bring despair and suffering to those who would oppose my new empire. Release these beings already, she is so broken any further containment would be pointless and that Wyrm is nearly just as far gone. Surely you miss a challenge? How about you share in my suffering...I carry the despair and suffering of hundreds of thousands of mortals and demons. My soul is pained with eons of suffering at the hands of the fates...no mortal could offer you the suffering that I can." He would say his voice nothing but a whisper by the time he finished speaking.

Turning around he took a couple paces away from her "Otherwise I'm happy to keep fighting that thing, I doubt there's many beings alive in this age that could make a worthy foe for eternity." He would say looking back at her with that smile that had coaxed even angels to fall from heavens grace, now the question was would he be able to relight the fire within a demons heart. Swiftly turning he grabbed Roku by the back of his head lifting up his Scythe which had become a living blade. "The first bit of suffering I offer you is that of Roku who for his loyal servitude will once more feel the embrace of death." With that he slit Roku's throat and threw him before the demoness and Sunagakurian woman. "You have the first of many...you'll come to know more and remember the embrace of so much despair cloaked around once I'm returned back to my form." He would say standing the with a shark-like grin upon his face in these times it was obvious even when mortal he was still a demon among men.
|[/col]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kigaomoi laughed as Roku was slain before her before his blood withdrew back inside his wound and his throat being torn asunder was also healed and restored in moments. The possessed and bound High Sunaku drew close to Akkuma and took a deep whiff before turning her back upon him. She picked up the bear and stroked Bijou's fur before setting him gently down. "That was a wonderful display but the temporal chain seal negates all manner of death within this chamber. Your blade has had its free will restored, your bear has returned to his most youthful days, your soul bound servant has his life back but he is still bound to your soul. Perhaps you have something else that involves suffering that you can share with me or perhaps I should partake of your power to release myself from this soulless hell but then my suffering feeds me as long as I am tied to her being. Tell me you are capable of more than simple parlor tricks, because if you cannot appease me then you shall become food for me." The demoness drained the energies of Roku's body briefly with a long drawn out kiss before giggling at their dilemma.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
Akkuma laughed a cold blood chilling sound at her giggle and weak display at what she believed to be power. "Appease you? My my your time bound to that mortal has made you deluded." With a snap of his fingers Bikou was dispersed back to his realm while Roku moved behind his lord. Perhaps in her arrogance she would be foolish enough to believe he was cowering but really he was channeling his chakra into Akkuma.

"If I were in your position I would be more concerned with how your going to make yourself of use to me. You see I am a True Monster unlike yourself, your simply playing at it as if it were a childish game. I will be the evil in all realms that makes every being shudder with fear and feel humbled from that." His voice rang through the air as black sealing kanji appeared over his hand burning brightly. The chakra Roku had passed into him was corrupted spiritually into a dark senjutsu chakra. Slamming his hand into the demoness the cursed chakra attempted to link itself to the chakra core she now possessed due to being fused with a human. She would find herself having great trouble both manipulating and maintaining chakra, as it fused to her genetics.

As the seal failed with her inevitable screams of pain he would once more rely on the strength of Roku for chakra. Along with the knowledge of his blade which had been given new life, calling on their combined strength and ancient knowledge he drew in the spiritual energies. Including the souls he had devoured hundreds of thousands, demons, Angels and mortals alike. Once he'd drawn them all in he wrapped their energy around his fist in a dark and deadly spiritual attack. All their malice, despair and loss wrapped up into one singularity of suffering. The cave around them would crackle with energy from the souls, eons worth of despair at his disposal.

"I Miroku Akkuma shall enlighten you on suffering, for what you belief to be suffering is but a grain of sand to the universe in comparison to what I'm about to gift upon you." He said with a snarl his rage at its limits, she had shown him disrespect. Insulted his pride and he would not stand for it she would be humbled before him like all and he would bind her to him. Like the tool she had already demonstrated she wished to be, he would make good use of this demon. All the souls he had accumulated except a specific few, Roku, Saitou, High Demon Lord and that of the Cabbal members he had devoured.

Dashing at her he slammed his fist into her stomach channelling eons worth of suffering into the Chimera before him. "Mark my words! None shall stand before me!" He roared as the energy exploded sending a wave of spiritual energy that tore through the flesh of all in the room. Even if she tried to absorb the energy it was far beyond her limits and comprehension to do so. Laying on the ground his ears ringing the earth around them cracking as the seal struggled to maintain itself. Slowly he pulled himself up standing as blood gushed from his body Roku was flickering as he rebuilt himself.

Even though he had no chakra he walked towards her stumbling with each step his eyes burning unyielding in his approach. Black ominous chakra surged into his fist the very essence of his twisted soul. "You dare to stand before me as if you are better than I?" He would ask as he approached once more. Blood began to come from wounds that were torn open from the exertion, using his very life essence to utilise this jutsu. "You will know true suffering you will be my servant and you will know this to be your purpose." Grabbing her by the throat he channeled the energy into her, Roku and his soul bound blade inscribing an ancient seal upon the ground before them. As his very soul attacked that of the demon and Sunan before him. Forcing her onto her knees before him "Know this that I do this out of love, I give to you my suffering so you may understand what I am." Akkuma whispered as the seal began to sap the energies of the demoness, in order to weaken her. This seal used the targets very chakra and spiritual energy to bind them. Draining them, then utilising that stolen energy against them. A brilliant design he had to be sure to remember. Akkuma was the kind of being that came along once in an Age, a living embodiment of all the cruelty of the realms. Carrying himself with the presence of the Old Lords of history.

Memories came flooding back to Akkuma from all of his previous lives, how the fates had punished him again and again in their cruel game. How they had stolen her from him at every corner, his beloved. Rage, anguish these were too insignificant to describe the depths of what he felt in this moment. He roared a sound that made the very earth and seal waver, it was a challenge daring any to defy him in this moment. At this second he was someone truly capable of being driven enough and skilled enough to challenge the fates. If this excuse for a demon that was before him dared to challenge him after the realisation he had come to he would kill her. Devouring her soul wouldn't even begin to sate the twisted and deranged desires he wanted to unleash. But she was not the target of his rage now, the ones who would keep him from his beloved were. At this point of time, with her seal she was keeping him from her.

Akkuma withdrew a small blade from his pocket and began carving an Ancient Binding Seal into his flesh, letting the blood flow freely. Upon completion he performed a last set of hand seals as Roku slammed his hands upon the Dark Sages back. Akkuma's blade hung over his head he could feel an ancient energy pulsating to him through it. The seal glowed an ominous green and chains flew out from the Contract Masters chest, linking around Kigaomoi's neck and limbs. They would burn her flesh draining her energy, this jutsu was an ancient one used to bind demons to mortals and their will. He couldn't explain how he knew it perhaps it was the knowledge flowing into him from his blade. All he knew was that his instincts were telling him this would work.

"You will end this seal beginning servitude to me. In return I shall let you feast on the suffering of the fates and the world. Accept this contract or be devoured by me." He would say simply and coldly his voice coated with a deadly authority. Standing over her she would truly be humbled and in awe at the monster that stood before her. She was lucky having been graced by his presence let alone to share in his suffering, now she had a choice. Serve him or die. It would be obvious to Kigaomoi she now had a choice to make. For the Dark Sage would not wait all day for her to make a decision. Standing before her stood two options she could follow her destiny and serve him or she could follow the path the fates wished upon all and die.

Roku spoke for the first time in the entire encounter "You have seen but a glimpse of what he is capable of, serve him and you will truly find purpose. But he will destroy you if you deny his will, you will find no one in all the realms more worthy of you allegiance than my lord!" The dead med nin knew first hands the depths of his rage, surely she would see the wisdom in his words. What purpose was left for her in this hole down within the desert, it was a new world and she had missed out on a lot. He was sure there would be a few things at least that would excite her about this new age. All in all she would find great joy in serving him, if she obeyed him. After all Akkuma was a generous Lord to those that served him loyally, obedience was accepted and expected.

Even though she had taken from him his demonic abilities his resourceful nature and unyielding will had allowed him to overcome her easily. One crimson eye and the other rainbow both pierced into her very being as he locked his gaze with her. It would seem as if he were looking into her very core. Seeing every evil act she had done, weighing them with the deeds of her life. Of course he wasn't able to see any of these things, but the perching gaze would easily evoke that emotion in her weakened state. He doubted she had ever been bested by a mortal such as himself let alone truly beaten. In truth he was surprised she wasn't dead yet but then again he couldn't say he had encountered many Chimera's.

Snapping his fingers the weight of the chains would increase incredibly forcing her onto the ground, on her hands and feet. It would be a struggle to hold her head up let alone move the rest of her body. "Understand this I hate to...demean or demoralise you. But I need to emphasise something to you." He paused deciding best how to word this, deciding he'd be straight forward. "I'm one of the Seven Lords." He would wait a large devilish grin upon his face, she would know that he spoke the truth. "Even should it turn out you serve one of the others...I assure you I will get you. You will be mine serving only me." He would say in an authoritative commanding tone yet there was a gentleness to it she wouldn't be able to understand. Perhaps not yet, it would take time for her to truly understand the being that stood before her. Akkuma was sure that she could be swayed he would be most displeased if he had to destroy her, she would be quite a valuable asset to have.

Then again it would be a little satisfying to snuff the life out of them, not that he wasn't enjoying having her chained before him. It did give him a certain pleasure to have her bound before him. With a slight mental shrug he realised he was in the middle of something important and should leave the self analysis of his pleasures to another time. "Well I haven't got all day. What say you? Shall I be your Master and you my agent of the damned? Or are you my after battle meal?" He asked in a devilish tone, he was starting to get bored with this encounter. After all he was not a man of great patience, the only time he made use of it was when he had something to gain. And at this point in time all the cards on the table had given him the winning hand.​
|[/col]

OOC: Sorry it's taken so long there's been a bit going on IRL, thanks for your patience and understanding. ^_^ Loving this thread! I know I still need more on the word count if your up for posting more I am still!
Chaos Seal Attempt Plus Super-Powered Fist of Sin and Fist of Virtue super Powered
And Ancient Group Binding Just didn't know what more to do without reactions xD

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The temporal seal was shattered along with High-Sunaku Tora's body and the child of Baranyx was at last free, in the same note Kigamoi was finally free of her Tora's chimera kinjutsu. Elemental and temporal energies distorted the underground chambers as the tunnels collapsed and and the spiritual energies held at bay by the temporal seal flooded the chamber and Akkuma overwhelming his body in a wellspring of natural chakra but at the same time utterly destroying his bind upon Roku's soul. The mednin's chakra and essence was the final sacrifice as he and Tora returned to the abyss leaving a time strider Kigaomoi at his feet sealed and bound to him in Roku's place. The seal shattered by the temporal rupture Roku's undead body slowly dissolved to dust as he bid his masteran earnest farewell as he returned to the pure realm. High-Sunaku Tora's body lay before him unaged, unmarred, but now her soul was gone as well she was truly dead. Kigaomoi cackled in glee as she shuddered in the excited deliriousness of taking in so much suffering and at last being freed from the High-Sunaku shell. "Oh Lord Miroku, your suffering and that of your banquet of souls makes me swoon... let us feed upon eternity and I am forever yours. The Succubus writhed gleefully in her chains an utter slave to pain, suffering and torment.

A small scroll emerged from her throat and dangled from her long serpent like tongue awaiting his signature in blood because she had used her temporal abilities for so long even she was soon to die even with the chains of dark chakra partially sustaining her. Centuries in the partial thrall of human made divine flesh had robbed her of her immortality as a demon. Something would need to be done soon before all was lost.

Miroku gains the demon contract ...
Miroku loses Roku his undead med nin
Miroku may lay claim to the High-Sunaku Corpse and a bonus if he is skilled enough.
Miroku loses 15 ASP for combat under cursed seals effects.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The seal began to crumble around them along with it High-Sunaku Tora's chimera body. Now the beast would be free as they agreed and he'd have one of the last true monsters of the age as an ally. Now the demoness was free from her contract, a maelstrom of energy began to unleash itself. Forcing the tunnels to begin collapsing, the energies flooded through the chambers and into Akkuma. The Dark Sage felt power flow through him as if he were a conduit for the universes energy into this realm. Feeling his control of Roku fade he turned to see the nin fading as they were all transported back to the Abyss. Energy flowed freely from Roku and slowly faded from this realm. The white haired youth bowed to s lord for the last time wishing him luck in his journey. Akkuma wanted to apologise and tell him how much he needed him still. But now was his time and he couldn't stop it.

The High-Sunaku's body lay before him unaged and undamaged. Her soul gone from this realm, now she could be at peace. Cackling in her chains Kigaomoi writhed in her shackles awash with pleasure at the suffering and souls she'd received. Her words brought a small smile to his lips, he knew she was his now. Biting his thumb he signed the scroll she held before him, in the same motion he used the residual energy still flowing through him to perform another advanced binding ritual. For he wouldn't allow her to die and fail to serve him. Using a prepared sealing tag he had already prepared he threw it onto Tora performing the necessary handseals activating both his corpse preservation and dimensional archiving jutsu. To safely store her body and further ensure it survived time as it had for so long.

Without hesitation he scribed sealing kanji upon Kigaomoi's face down to her sternum, withdrawing an evil looking sharp blade. "You must understand how this works...you have to die to continue to serve me. To let you feast on the suffering of eternity I must first relieve you from this realm." With those words he drove the dagger into her heart letting her blood slowly drip from the wound as he began his next series of seals. Black cursed sealing kanji began to scroll down from his body crawling over the ground up Kigaomoi's soon to be lifeless body. Encasing the kanji he had painted upon her with his own blood. With the last seal they burned themselves into place uniting her and the demon sage. Roku's sacrifice would not be in vain. Today they had made progress, they had done things that would go down in history and he would be sure to make sure it wasn't forgotten.

Now that her spirit was bound she would be free to die, now he wanted to test if the Spawn would be true to its word. Building up his tainted chakra Akkuma sent out pulses of his tainted chakra to let the sandwyrm know of his location. "I have held my end of the bargain, Spawn of Kousotsu. Will you hold up to yours? Are your my ally or shall I have to hunt you down!?" He called to the winds in a roar that sent the wind flying away from him, even beneath the sand the beast would hear his words. Had all he had sacrificed been for naught, he wouldn't believe it this being was different than its father. As he was to his own monster of a father.

CRPJ Used and IWS made of Kigaomoi.
9: Corpse Preservation Jutsu
CRPJ's Effect: Preserves A Corpse In A Sealed Coffin
Example RP of how it will be used: Akkuma didn't have time to work on this intriguing specimen he had to track the other one before he got away, with a few quick handseals and the use of his Senjutsu chakra the corpse was safely stored in a sealed coffin in the same dimensional void as his copy of the clan archives. This way the corpse can be used at a later date for experiments or for jutsu use. The sealed coffin keeps the corpse in an almost stasis like state unaffected by the effects of entropy.
Reason why it cannot be used in battle: The senjutsu chakra requires full concentration should one attempt this in battle the result becoming stone and one back with nature gone from this world.

10: Approval Link
Name of Jutsu: Miroku Clan [Archive Dimension Jutsu]
CRPJ's Effect: Allows Akkuma to store archived information, items such as tomes, scrolls, jars of organic material, tools, corpses {preservation technique}, other samples. Mainly a safe way of storing any archivable goods that only he can access.
Example: Akkuma had finally come to an agreement with the man now he just had to ensure the document remained safe so the man couldn't go back on his word. With a simple hand seal and his mastery of the Senjutsu chakra the demonic ninja opened a small dimensional void around his hand that held the document. Smiling he retrieved his hand from the void without the contract and closed the dimensional void "Now its safe and away from anyone that would want to compromise it..." he said with a life knowing the man would have hoped to swap it with a forged document he had a reputation and that had been his downfall. Now the man worked for Akkuma bound by the contract he'd signed thinking he could remedy it by scamming the youth as he did others.
Requirement: Dark Sage / Miroku Clan
Reason why it cannot be used in battle: Attempting to open the dimension in battle would fill one with somuch senjutsu chakra they'd become a permenant statue as a warning for those who fooled around with senjutsu chakra.
Also could you post in my Training or Dojo just for the ASP loss / Roku Loss. ^_^ and whoo this has been amazing.

MFT - Whooooo!

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The chamber looked as if it were about to completely collapse until Akkuma realized he was no longer looking at walls he was looking at the massive full grown coils of a Master Sandwyrm the scales were no longer bright green like a newly molted young adult. With the temporal seal gone the thousand years of age had taken effect on his body all the while leaving his mind young, fierce and clear. He was nearly twice the size of his patriarch and far more intelligent, he was a quick learner and already excessively skilled from centuries of battle. The soft light of the moon was revealed as Mimizuryuujin released Akkuma from his coils. "I never left you Akkuma dono, I merely had to deal with my share of growing pains, the woman is gone and I am free and as ever I am your ally in this but as I have a life of my own to live you may only call upon my assistance once, unless you have something that I would be willing to sacrifice my time and energy for to come to your aid a second time. Our deal will stand, I do not go back on my word as I suspect you don't either. Taste the fresh air of the desert and be at peace Demon blooded Sage. I wish you well. When you call know my name is Mimizuryuujin and I am grateful." He nodded to Akkuma then slid beneath the sands with a quick eerie ease, and left no trace of his passing. If Akkuma had not witnessed it he would not have believed a being the size of a mountain could slip away silently, now he might one day wonder what else is hidden beneath the desert sands.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma couldn't believe his eyes, what had at first appeared to be the crumbling of the cavern. Turned out to be the shedding of the massive wyrm it's form now monstrous in size. The demon sages eyes widened at the sight of him and wide devilish grin spread upon his face showing those shark-like teeth as it began to speak. "Mimizuryuujin ...I like it! That's a marvellous name you've chosen for yourself! I accept the terms of your contract my good friend! Indeed I suspect we may be the last of the loyal beings in this world. Indeed I shall enjoy this air and be at peace knowing we are allies. Enjoy your freedom my friend...the Old Ones know that you've earned it." He spoke loud and his words cut through the air with authority. Yet the friendly warmness to it was undeniable he was glad he'd been able to help Mimizuryuujin.

As Akkuma's new ally slithere into the earth beneath the sand with frightening ease he couldn't help but laugh at the terror his foes would feel seeing such a beast emerge from the sands below. For he had never seen something so huge disappear into the nothingness. Now he couldn't help but feel a burning curiosity on what else the sands might contain. Never had he expected to gain so much from his venture into the desert, he'd just wanted to prove his power. But then again with the feats he'd achieved who could really deny that he hadn't done that. "Oh Mimizuryuujin don't be afraid to ask for aid should you ever need it! I'll be there you can count on that." With a wave of his hand at where his newfound ally had been what a story he had now, the question was who would believe it? Well he had to find out, but he had much evidence. Armour he'd obtained, a new soul that he'd bound to himself, one for storage when he had the proper time to analyse her and obtained a contract with the demons. Truth be told he didn't think he could have accomplished more if he'd tried. But his heart couldn't help but feel for Roku he hoped he was at peace and not in oblivion.
MFT
Topic Exit
Demon Contract Obtained
Kagaomoi - Making into an IWS
High Sunaku Tora - sealed away for storage.
Mimizuryuujin - Ally for a battle (Possibly more if there is suitable incentive)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back