Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Djinn's Second Attack [Event Finale]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: The Djinn's Second Attack [Event Continued]

The Steward held his bind using a mental connection with automaton. "Number One rule of physics, whatever goes up, must come down. Your pride in due course will come crashing down upon a state of oblivion. It is still applicable even to higher level beings such as yourself. For such a being of a higher power your verbal skills are repetitive in the extreme and lacking wit."<i></i> The Steward attempt to verbally berate his foe. The Steward had a profound respect towards most ancient beings. Granted he knew less than five, and one of this being Mikaboshi. This foe, even if ancient, was being if anything far too talkative, and annoying in the extreme. Whatever being created this Djinn must have regretted giving such a fiend a mouth mainly due to the fact it would not shut up. The Steward couldn't even heard his own thoughts it was that bad.

What bothered the Steward was his foe's expression as he was being contained in the iron coffin. The smirk. Their foe was so sure of himself. The Steward was less irritated by the grin, at least now he was contained in a seal. Primus providing, the seal would also seal shut the mouth of the Djinn. The Steward didn't care for the grin, at least the damnable thing wasn't talking! Still though the grin was a tell of sorts. "Maintain your binds, or apply additional ones. This thing grins like ... the childhood story book creature called the Cheshire cat. It is disturbing in the extreme."<i></i> The Steward tapped the side of his helmet activating a new lenses to drop down onto his eyesight. It was time for an analysis of sorts. Even better though was the fact that the Steward was doing a genjutsu check to make sure that his enemy was indeed properly locked in and wasn't giving the illusion of allowing himself to be locked in. "I can attempt to try and use a metallic sealing to force this thing back to its original form. The problem with that technique is that it will damage and break the binds, and even then we don't know what this thing's original form was. Does it strike you a human who gained power? Or a being devolved?"<i></i>

Actions:
-maintain iron coffin
-activate prism eyes to check for genjutsu

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It all seemed for naught still...the attack of the sword wielding creature was countered easily, sending the massive being flying back. And then another creature came, sending a might strike at him, only for the Djinn to shield itself with the lifeless body of Kuro. He didn’t worry too much, though he couldn’t imagine how painful it was. Still, Kuro seemed to be able to get out of greater troubles then this...and seeing how he possessed the arts of having more than one body, he must have had some plan. And what's more important the Djiin shielded himself from the attack via outside means...earlier all he did was use its own power to do that. Perhaps it was starting to run lower on its owner...or perhaps it was toying with us.

The words it spat at them seemed to imply the other...and the smirk. The smug face which killed so much lives, staring at them with such an expression...it took a lot to anger Harupia, but the creature was doing a good job. He didn’t pay much attention to how Sosuke was bantering back towards the beast (though once it was over, he’d probably have a chuckle about the man trading verbal jabs like that), but as he discussed what to do, he would say "Whatever this abomination was once must be better than this mindless, raving sack beast. Whatever you feel will reduce its power is a good thing Kazekage...I’ll try to make sure he doesn’t move till then...and shut his filthy mouth..." he said almost seething, making quick motions with his hands to empower his next moves. The sand enveloping the body of the Djiin would move, clamping around its head, attempting to crush it with all the might he could muster. At the same time he would focus the smaller sand particles on its body and infuse it with his body, coating his skin in a hard, stone like shell, constricting his movements from both inside and out. He couldn’t remember the last time he attempted to petrify a human being...with the one before him, he could be glad to shatter him to pieces if he only could. Perhaps the other's would use it. This bind offered no real protection from attack. Only the steel cage was there, but it was still one layer less.
Shifted Sand Coffin into the Focused Sand Casing focused on the Djinns head
And then used Petrification
If there is something wrong with my actions please let me know and redo it.Wasnt sure how this works system wise x.x

Tenrai Indou

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Indou stepped out of the mentat chambers, the noise of battle surrounded him now but he did not know who was winning and for that matter he didn't even know who the enemy was but he did know from Tsukira's warning that Kuro was in trouble. He began moving at a brisk pace to get into the main hall of the Throne of Bone but before he had even made it to the hallway Indou saw his first true signs of battle.

Things that he could only assume were once human were liquefied into bloody masses.

what sort of technique could manage this?

he wondered aloud to himself as he mumbled a prayer for the departed before making himself move from the nightmarish scene and out to the sounds of the small war that was being waged on the dojo.

When he finally made it to the battlefield he was completely shocked to find that Kuro was being handled like a child by something that did not appear to be quite human, but to his credit Kuro had not allowed himself to simply be handled he fought back with a tenacity that was awe inspiring though it did little to stop the end result, at least to Indou's untrained eyes. With nothing but pain in his heart Indou watched as Kuro's body went slack and was then flung about like a rag doll before being released.

Kuro... sennin?

Indou barely managed to whisper as his legs gave way and he dropped to his knees tears flowing from his eyes like twin rivers as flashes of the demon instructing him went through his mind. The man that had seemed so powerful that nothing could stop him had just fallen and Indou felt an emptiness akin to the time when he lost his father he did not really hear anything nor did he see Kuro's body disappear he simply sat there on the ground with the reality of what being a shinobi really meant etching itself deeply and painfully in his mind.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kuro felt Indou's presence as his main body was regenerated after the minor skeletal repairs to Sharingan Kuro, Sanryoukyogan Kuro felt Sousuke's intent to restrain the demon. It would not be enough, they had to apply seal after seal until his scale of power diminished to the point that he could be beaten like any other mortal. As he stood once more Kuro flexed his limbs against the ache of torn and shredded muscle reset, rebuilt and renewed. Making sure to send Sanryoukyogan Kuro back to the remains of the hospital Demon Kuro and Sharingan Kuro proceeded back into the fray. Vengeance was afoot, and he had a student to protect, Demon Kuro locked arms with Sharingan Kuro as they both flickered with resonance and strength. The alignment of power within them was reset and they looked upon their enemy anew, he was not a god, he was not infinite, his power source could be cut forcing him to feed on others. His full chakra could not be restored but Kuro knew now he would not truly need it. Seals upon seals would sever Djinn's connection with the ambient chakra and then Kuro would take all that he had stolen back. Kuro and Sharingan Kuro rushed back into the fray with Sharingan Kuro scooping Indou up and carrying him back to the entrance of the Mentat chamber as he spoke urgently. " I know you feel the need to help, as any nin of Sunagakure would but I would have you live and not become a sacrifice to a mad being bent upon killing us all. Do not fear inevitable conflict welcome it as a test of your ability for one day like myself death will have no true hold over your deeds."<i></i>

Demon Kuro sensed two other great powers but at the moment could only head for Sousuke despite the Unleashed power of Kinnaku and Mikaboshi nearby. "Lord Sousuke, I have a plan that I believe can bring this menace to a level we can control... if the seal masters among us press on against his power and plant enough five element seals upon him we can break his grasp of power and bring his strength into a realm we can managed. The only reason I am able to return from death is because as he grasped my limbs I grabbed him back and placed two five element seals upon his arms. There was an earlier seal upon his chest but it is fading, if all of can place a seal upon him he should become weak enough for us to actually best him. I have enough strength remaining within me to place four more seals afterwards I will have to activate my dark seal to keep standing for just a little while longer. Do you have any ideas that could help us get this to others whom can help us?"<i></i>

WC: 478
edited to MFT

Onamuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Satsumaru listened and considered the Sennin's plan. This mix-and-match offensive didn't seem too effective, regardless. Aside from a few binds, this thing seemed pretty unaffected. And even then, half of the projected attacks were nullified by the rest, making it a huge waste of chakra.

"This may not be a terrible plan, Lord Steward," the Uchiha admitted, taking a few steps nearer the group while the Djinn remained in its temporary prison.

Of course, he was hardly the seal master the others likely were. His attention had always been focused on the Uchiha's secrets moreso than other realms. Nevertheless, he was knowledgeable on all but the most advanced seals, giving him some use.

"It is said that when a demon would appear, the only recourse humans could take against one was to seal it or bind it within a human host. Their otherworldly nature likely made them far too impossible to kill, but by sealing their power, they were rendered weak and vulnerable. All things in this world rely on nature, whatever the element. Perhaps by cutting off this being's connection to them, we can seal away its power and grant us a chance to stand on even footing," Satsumaru agreed.

Raising a hand, he noted, "I may not be a master of all seals, but I can at least weaken its grasp on an element. Or, should I be required for another task, I stand equally ready."

[Actions: Awaiting orders.]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths

Making his way into the dojo he would pause momentarily to take in the scene, it seemed like a nasty struggle had occurred within the dojo already. Various power levels could be felt pulsating throughout the complex, with most on the main floor being nearly faint while larger powers could be felt below. Adjusting his coat he would take off to reach the scene down below. Hearing Elfin name her location and readiness, Titan decided it would be best to avoid getting caught up in what was taking place and focus on taking his own position. Once hitting the surface of the lower level he would hurry off towards the eastern location of the complex, being the opposite to Elfin's location.

The ANBU would then confirm his position. "Titan, ready on the East."

OOC:

Thread Entered
&
Short post is short.

Darasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The destruction of the medical area had caused the Haku much grief and despair, and even more so for his friend Mugen. A place of healing had become a place of disaster, and the young anbu in training was more confused than anyone else in his squad.

After departing from the destroyed medical tower, Darasu arrived at the designated location. His captain and team had suggested he move to the grand dojo of the village, and upon arrival he saw that yet again terror and destruction had followed this strange desert warrior known as Djinn. The young Haku had no idea what had stirred this man to accuse the village as diseased and disturbed, but what ever had caused this insanity must have been of a foul nature, and a very disturbed belief in the world. Suna was not a place of death before this, and yet now it was all that he could smell.

Once he was settled upon the area, he stopped and knelt to the ground, before the great building known as the throne of bone. He took a few moments to feel the chakra's of the area, but all the chaos made his low grade ability near useless. The one thing he did feel was the giant surge in the path before him. This would be a foolish move to go head on, as all previous attempts at recklessly entering the battle had proved fruitless.

Instead, he tapped his comm device, and moved to a safer region on the outskits.

"Mite Reporting"

[Thread Entered]

OOC: Short post. Trying to catch up on everything

MFT

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Time distorted itself and thrust Mikaboshi forward disorientating him in his transformed state as he charged. He had expected to arrive in the immediate presence of the Djinn once the binding attacks sent forth from his allies had been launched but it seemed as if reality had other plans. With either the binding attacks rewound backwards or his own presence in the timeline accelerated forward, the transfigured Mikaboshi thrust the swirling maelstrom of energy twisting around his claws into the de-synchronized path. Thankfully the nature of his attack had not been a physical one and that energy passed harmlessly through the chakra-less path though the abrupt exchange between himself and the Djinn left him upon awkward footing with the strange path of Kuro's laying at his feet. Taking a moment to examine it, the hungry subconscious of his chakra lobbied for Mikaboshi to fall upon the body and tear it limb from limb to extract the small amounts of residual energy present in the body but the Sennin refused to yield to his more primitive side. The battle was not yet won. Tearing his thirsting gaze away from the body at his feet, Mikaboshi stepped over it and stalked slowly closer to where the Djinn had landed while the binding attacks which had been launched before Mikaboshi had even made his original move finally slammed home and trapped the creature putting it in a prime position for Mikaboshi to finally slake some of his thirst.

The Djinn's chakra was everywhere. To a being like Mikaboshi such a spiritual aura hung heavy in the air like thick humidity. He could feel it when he moved and taste it in every breath that his thrice-damned organic body was forced to take for the sake of pumping the preserving ichor that passed as his blood through to his extremities. Stepping forward, Mikaboshi lifted his left claw and traced a symbol in the air with his fore-talon which left behind it a swirl of the same type of smoke-like black shadows which his newly transformed state seemed to exhale with each breath. Finished with his quick motions, Mikaboshi gestured forward and the symbol condensed itself into a single mote of dark light which raced forward towards the mound of sand and metal which clutched at the Djinn's physical form. He would have preferred to drink from the Djinn's aura a bit more directly but rather than put his physical form at risk by barreling into what was no doubt soon to be ground zero of a large attack from the other Sunans present, Mikaboshi instead opted for a more sinister trick. The symbol he'd traced in the air was an Ancient symbol which could be approximately translated to 'puncture' and was a part of a dangerous curse which seared a hole in the victim's chakra aura causing them to hemorrhage spiritual energy where it could be freely absorbed... which Mikaboshi intended to take great pleasure in doing. The Djinn had taken a great deal of chakra from Kuro and with a silent snarl on his beastial features Mikaboshi wondered if he would have the opportunity to taste some of that strange chakra.

Kind of a crappy post but whatever. Mikaboshi is casting Leech Seal (Rank 2) fully converted to chakra damage.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

SAND PLOT apologizes for the wait: LET THE BATTLE CONTINUE

The area began to crumble as Mikaboshi drained Djinn for all he could ripping Kuro’s chakra back from him and a small portion of the ravaged tempermental chakra that made up some of Djinn’s internal energy. The seals were slowly bringing him down but his power was still beyond that of the defenders his mental state allowed them the chance they needed. He was a broken overpowered and ravaged being of a man. No matter what powers the centuries had ingrained in his body over the centuries he was still once a man. This meant that Suna still had a small chance. Haru was standing near Sousuke fifty meters away, applying a Shifted Sand Coffin into the Focused Sand Casing focused on the Djinn’s head attempting to crush/smother the monster. Sousuke manipulated a steel construct forcing all he could down upon the mentally challenged monster. Elfin used Black blockade in unison with Titan and Eiji until mysteriously Eiji fell faint as all his chakra was summarily dispersed. He wasn’t dead but he was definitely out of the ball game. Raijin had constructed a massive defensive barrier to protect the surroundings from any further explosions from Djinn as Sharingan Kuro hurriedly ran Tendou to a chamber that blanketed chakra and hid signatures which as long as Djinn was distracted with Suna’s forces he would not notice the boy. Demon Kuro conferred with Suna’s forces about gathering their strongest sealers and placing the strongest element blocking, multifaceted chakra draining seal they could all manage upon Djinn.

The world within Djinn’s mind was crumbling, they were losing, the people within his mind were long since dead, the fantastic nightmare could finally end. They were in the home of the dark plague and whether they destroyed it or not they would find death here. Shunsui could feel their struggles, Nansui didn’t care as they invoked Djinn’s power.

Djinn began to slowly shatter and draw the chakra from their traps, Mikaboshi’s jutsu and rampage did not allow such an act and it seemed odd that such a being did not present itself first before all others as a meal, a contender, a dark toy to be broken. The chimeric demon with cat, ox, and human features had returned , he was no where near as strong as he had originally been Djinn’s hunger had seen to that but somehow he had survived his onslaught and that would not do.

No, ALL OF THESE UNDERGROUND MINIONS OF THE PLAGUE MUST SUFFER!!

Raijin’s blast shield protected the ANBU from the brunt of the explosion which was far smaller than his initial surges because unbeknownst to him, there was no sunlight here to fully re-empower him. Mikaboshi’s shadow aura weathered the blast, Sousuke was swept up in Harupia’s natural Sunaku defenses as they well all blown back Kuro was flung further as the blast had been made with remnants of his own chakra. Half the throne of bone crumbled down upon the structured defense Raijin had created to make a stone and bone lean to that separated the forces Anbu on the left Sennin, Steward, and Harupia, along with a recently collapsed Satsumaru on the right. Djinn slowly crawled from the pit of destruction he had created pulling and ripping away the sand that tried to smother him.

“I WILL NOT BE DENIED…”

He looked Mikaboshi face to face and charged straight at the elemental lord, hunger had skewed his judgement.

The five element seals and the leech seals upon him were fading...

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The female ANBU stood within her position, waiting for her comrades to signal their own. Not long after announcing herself ready Titan and her captain Osiris(Eiji) themselves were ready. With everything finalized the three ANBU members activated their jutsu, Black Blockade. From East, West, and North a triangle blockade barrier would erect itself about the perimeter of the battle field, containing the Dijinn and hopefully preventing him from escaping. Her duty was to protect the people and village from this menace. No matter what Elfin would hold her position even if it meant her death. Yet not long after the blockades activation Elfin could feel the loss of her Captain's chakra. " Captain Osiris Report...Captain Osiris..." Nothing came in over the com link. Simply nothing... There was little time, seeing as the barrier became unbalanced from the lack of chakra from the third party. With the chakra still surging within her Elfin tried to steady the chakra flow, hoping Titan would do the same. If so their barrier could still be saved.

The explosion was felt. Somehow it was no where near the affect this monsters previous attacks dealt. Luckily Raijin's blast shield protected them but the rumbling of the earth and destruction caused was still felt within the ground she stood upon. From her vantage point within the ruble still the monster persisted, crawling and clawing his way out from the crater. And still Elfin maintained the barrier with Titan.

Jutsu used: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=315&t=478

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Things were rather...tense to say the least. Him and Sousuke were holding up the monster in place, while the other...creature was standing near it, interfering with the flow of the beasts chakra, at least as far as he could feel. The two aura's seemed to mingle with each other, making it hard to distinguish between them...especially considering he was focusing on keeping the Djinn immobilized. It was exhausting him enough as it were...for a second he thought he was starting to see double...only then he remembered Kuro actually had more than one body to his disposal.

Before he could weigh heather he should keep the binding going, or perhaps try and add his own seal to try and take the monster down, the creature was preparing to attack...and he knew well enough by now how destructive that could be. Before the blast came he managed to get himself close enough to Sousuke to cover the steward along with himself in his Shield of Sand. Of course, it wasn’t enough to fully defend from the blast, sending him trembling to the ground. Still, for all intents and purposes, it was much weaker than the earlier ones...the building was still standing. Even taking into account the defense set up around the Dojo, which he wasn’t aware of, it still meant the Dijnn wasn’t packing as much punch as before.

Just as Harupia was gathering himself from the blast, casting a quick glance towards Sousuke to see how well was he holding up, he saw the Djinn slowly move out of the blast crater he created. The beast seemed to be focused on the dark looking creature for the most part before he would charge right at him. It seemed to be quite focused on whatever that beast was...he saw it as good of an opportunity as any to weaken the creature. As the Djinn attacked the other dark presence, Harupia would go through a set of seals, and then dashed towards the being which mascaraed the village, and attempted to apply his own Elemental seal. If it was so reliant on its energy, he would be glad to throw a spanner in his work.
Using Shield of Sand, and then Five Elemental Seal on the Djinn

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Theme - Await the King's Justice

It was inevitable. What goes up, must come down. All men must die. Even a being such as the Djinn could fall and in that the Steward found reward. The battle had yet to be won. The Suna forces were at the brink of something though. The blast had rocked the Steward, but the sands of his companion Harupia had protected him along with the hardened shell of the mark two armour. The Steward rose. The mark two was still functional. "You have my gratitude."<i></i> The Steward spoke to his companion. "Let us be done with this foe... we need to end this quickly as we've just lost several of our allies."<i></i> The Steward glanced around noticing the unconscious bodies of Oba and Satsumaru. Enough damage had been done to the village, and too many lives had been lost. Rebuilding structures was easy for the Steward. Reviving the dead was impossible.

The Djinn was now after Mikaboshi. This did not serve well. "He's after you Mikaboshi, evasive maneuvers."<i></i> The Steward would protect his friend and mentor: the Ancient. The Steward proceeded to form hand seals to form a unique sealing of his own. Nothing happened at first, but the jutsu began to form. From the speakers, from the piping, from debris sheet metal sprung out and headed towards the Djinn. It was a metallic seal that the Steward was conjuring and he was calling out to the steel around him to go forth and seal his foe. It was an attempt to force his foe back to his original state of existence. The Steward wondered exactly what was the Djinn's original state. Was it human? Did it crawl out from nothingness? The chance of a forced organization was unknown, and thus the Steward called upon more steel in the dojo to converge upon the Djinn. "In the name of the One King and House Takahashi your destructive progress halts here. Cease and desist. For the crime of genocide you will be given no quarter."<i></i> Sousuke spoke coolly as he finished conjuring the seals and setting them upon the Djinn.

OOC: attempting to apply multiple Tsuihouton Tag: Exorcism(s) on the Djinn

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

His seal enacted on the Djinn, Mikaboshi's wings enveloped his body momentarily to protect himself from the ensuing blast which resulted from the Djinn erupting forth from the compounded traps. The blast of energy washed out and over the dark wings of Mikaboshi's spirit-flesh and how it burned! Skidding backwards as the shadows of his wings absorbed the brunt of the Djinn's reflexive strike it was all Mikaboshi could do to simply stand as the torrent of power ceased and his wings unfurled from around his body in tatters. Letting out a gust of shadow-stuff from his mouth, the blue-black skin of Mikaboshi's transformed form grayed over and crumbled away as though it had been ash leaving behind the unmasked ANBU Sennin with only a fraction of his strength remaining. He had put so much into defending himself that he had nearly nothing left to even fight with. Had they at least been victorious? Mikaboshi did not immediately sense the power of the Djinn but his hopes died quickly as the beast emerged slowly from the crater that it had created with it's enraged retaliation.

Feeling a small rush of energy return to him as the biting power of his curse that he'd placed upon the Djinn harvested a portion of the creature's chakra and returned it to it's caster, Mikaboshi realized only just in time that the Djinn had set it's eyes upon him and in his vulnerable state there was only so much that he could actually do. Shadows swirling around his feet, the Sennin dropped to a single knee and thrust his fist into the ground sending out a spider's web of dark green lines on the ground surrounded his immediately person before a thin dome of energy materialized over the circle. Pouring as much chakra as he could gather into the sphere, Mikaboshi looked up as the Djinn rushed his defensive position. With his inner reserves of power suffering due to extreme strain he would need some time of passivity to recover his strength and he hoped that perhaps the others in the battle could provide enough of a distraction to get him the time that he needed to recover.

[Casting Nature's Guard (Rank 1) empowered to the maximum. Sorry for the delay!]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Demon Kuro hid Indou away in a sealed chamber where his chakra signature would not be singled out. Kuro sent his Sanryoukyogan body back to the remains of the medical center to continue healing people there. This time he was going to pull out all the stops, stepping forth Demon Kuro noted that Djinn had emerged from the traps he had allowed to settle upon him while he took his time to make up his mind about his next action. The explosion that he used to release himself was weaker than the first volley upon his arrival in Suna but still magnitudes beyond what any normal nin could perform. The seals upon him were weakening as he emerged from the crater Djinn focused his intent on Mikaboshi. Harupia bravely risked himself by become a literal stumbling block in Djinn's path as he applied his own five element seal further weakening Djinn's wrath as he raced toward Mikaboshi after literally tripping over Harupia sand shield while bowling Harupia over and stepping upon the Sunaku's right shoulder stress fracturing he bones and causing intense pain as he tread over Harupia. Djinn struck Mikaboshi's protective sphere as a series of exorcism seals exploded upon Djinn's legs and limbs, he actually felt them which was odd but he had his target set. Plants black as ichor and covered in thorns reached from the crushed earth and gripped Djinn as he reached for Mikaboshi. Demon Kuro again applied a double five element seal as Djinn focused his attention upon Mikaboshi. Sharingan Kuro had ran up and scaled the remains of the tower of bone before leaping into the air hundreds of feet above his overly powerful deranged target. He grinned as he used his summoning jutsu to summon a giant armored Kyojin Kuro before beneath him. Kyojin Kuro began the plummet with Sharingan Kuro standing on his back as he grew larger and larger the gem stones bonded with his flesh glowed bright with released chakra as Kyojin Kuro increased his size thirty fold as he took careul aim upon his maniacal target. Kyojin Kuro in giant form lashed out as he fell from the height of two hundred fifty feet to strike Djinn before he reached Mikaboshi with Sharingan Kuro guiding him like a heavenly missile. As they fell Demon Kuro reiterated himself as he imparted his seal just as Kuro, Sousuke, Mikaboshi Harupia and possible four other nin were sealed within the barrier jutsu managed by Kumiko, and Roku after it flickered because their third man was taken down. Kyojin Kuro locked in on Djinn's still immense chakra signature. His wrath was coming to fruition as he layered his immense fist with another five element seal.

WC: 453

MFT

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

Djinn lowered his head and charged the ancient, hungry for chakra, as his rampage was beginning to slow from multiple five element seals being applied to his recently re-energized body. His normal movement seemed to have slowed dramatically as he deliberately ran with a pace the ninja of Sunagakure were able to follow. It was still incredibly fast movement and they did have to strain but this time they could follow it. A shield of sand blocked his path intermittently as he crushed it he stumbled, he literally stumbled ,and charged feet first over Harupia stepping on the man's right shoulder as he sought the ancient a five element seal was slapped upon the thigh of his right leg as Harupia endured the trampling. Slightly metallic tags laced Djinn's limbs as he trudged past Harupia into the defensive sphere of Mikaboshi's guard as black thorns and vines along with vibrant black chakra laced brambles struggled valiantly to keep Djinn at bay Sousuke's tags began disrupting his movements as well. Seemingly the closer he got to Mikaboshi the weaker he became as the leech seal sent more and more of Kuro's stolen energies and Djinn's own elemental energies into Mikaboshi until without warning his unleashed form reactivated much to Mikaboshi's surprise as it took on Djinn's hungry state and reached out for him as well. Their aura's collided as Demon Kuro slipped into the midsts of their struggle layering the back of both Djinn's arms in five element seals before leaping aside for his personal coupe de grace. A massive seal laced fist fell from the sky followed by two of Kuro's other selves as Kyojin Kuro's body returned to a normal size after laying the massive five element seal strike upon the top of his head. The black blockade held by Kumiko and Roku which had wavered earlier was now back to full power between the two remaining ANBU keeping it in place. Djinn was sealed inside with Suna's staunchest defenders for a battle to end his rampage. He had no idea what hornet's nest he had stirred up but it was long since time for some payback. Mikaboshi continued to leech away Djinn's strength as he tried to take Mikaboshi's even after the massive blow to the head he had just taken. Kuro, Mikaboshi, Harupia, Sousuke, and a few seemingly unconscious nin were now about to lash out with everything they could to stop this monster. The seals were holding but for how long no one knew. Djinn couldn't even continue his characteristic tirade as he was wrestling for every ounce of chakra he could get. The stalemate was on, would the tables be turned?

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

An army had waves, and Suna had an ocean. Earlier that day at some point a creature had unknowingly, and forcibly tried to eradicate a sector of Sunagakure. The Medical facility was the place it striked, was the home operations of the healing in Sunagakure. "Medical shinobi, patients, nurses, doctors, elderly. This creature doesn't lack brains I'll give it that. You cut off the healing department of white mages and the rest fall to injury. Definitely a smart creature, I can only hope the squadron attacking it is still alive. I hope I'm not too late. Hiku hadn't been there for the first wave of attacks. He was escorting villagers to safer locations while the shinobi of the village tried to contain the monster rampaging in their village. Hiku could not stand not being there to help his brethren fight a dangerous target, a village scale threat. What kind of Main Branch shinobi would he be if he didn't report to the battlefield once his group of civilians were safe. Everyone was putting in their part, even the Academy Students who were now on guard under Genin and lower rank Chuunin at the safe zones. What if this creature had friends, or superiors, this situation could potentially destroy Sunagakure, and what little life they had left in these underground caverns.

Apparently the attacks were changing positions and now the creature was within the Toraono Dojo apparently blowing it up and destroying it to pieces. Radio calls were all over the place, this was getting nuts. "What kind of damned creature is this here. What exactly have we stumbled upon in these damn caverns. What if it's a legacy of the First Men? Something forgotten but still held this much power. There are a rare few ancient beings in the village, but I doubt any of them know what this attack is about or what's causing. If they did I'm sure I would have heard a plan of attack on the radio. I'll need to be cautious when I reach the dojo in fact it wouldn't hurt to go in there with a minor preparation. Hiku would continue sprinting towards the dojo, and multitask crafting a few hand seals and then releasing a large amount of chakra. His body would begin to fade and manifest chakra energy around itself. He was being covered by a spiritual like form of chakra surrounded by flower petals as a halo of petals formed around his head. His mind was so clear when he used this technique. Everything around him became easier to decipher, easier to understand, it was the ultimate state of mind. Hiku would invoke the petals around him to form, spread and create something larger than Hiku, probably ten times his size. Wood would spread forming a harder casing of the creature and then in it's final stages a serpent like creature would be formed from his petals.

Image:
barkion.PNG

This serpent would follow Hiku as he sped up to get to the battfield quicker. Upon reaching the Toraono dojo it was in shambles, there were corpses, and a massive chakra signature being formed at the other side of the structure. Hiku would move through the battlefield as his serpent followed him slithering through the battle field moving aside debris from it's path. Within a matter of seconds Hiku reached the site of the massive chakra to come to a puzzling scene of an ensuing struggle. There was this weird bull like creature trying to use it's chakra to sway energy, and another group, of Sunan shinobi attempting to restrain the creature. There were plenty of chakra signatures far stronger than Hiku's but not even with all of those powerful chakras could they fell the beast. Hiku wanted to help more than anything so he sent his Serpent in to attack while he would fire a jutsu of his own off.

The serpent would try and move as quickly as it could drawing closer to the creature only so it could release a massive amount of petals to use as projectiles for a taijutsu oriented attack. Five clusters would begin to form and attempt to attack the djinn with a jutsu known as Silver Stream. As those clusters would be flung at the creature Hiku would unleash a jutsu known as Pit of Crimson Tears, to create a large wooden venus flytrap that would attempt to trap the creature between it's teeth. Wood jutsu were already in a zone of their own being a more physical form of chakra manipulation however this was not a normal jutsu. This is one of his own "Reality Genjutsu" as he liked to call them. A ninjutsu that strikes the mind like a genjutsu allowing the effects to be strongly felt within the very senses of whoever it was striking. In this form (Name of the Rose) his mental capacity and genjutsu ability were far stronger. Hiku was fresh in the battle he had plenty of chakra, and a lot of pent up aggression against the creature who sought to destroy their home. However in case he was attacked before he could attempt to bind the creature in the Venus Flytrap he would use a technique known as Body Flicker Shuriken.

After attacking the creature Hiku's serpent would stay out there trying to grab the monster's attention while Hiku would rendezvous with the other shinobi. If he reached them he would tell them in a quick paced tone "My name is Hikuidori, I'm of Yamanaka lineage and I can use wood jutsu. I helped a group of civilians get to a safer location. What's going on here and how do I help? It didn't matter what group of shinobi he got to, as long as he made his way to one of them and began to try and assist in any ways possible.

-Using Name of the Rose [Master] (Yamanaka Bloodline Jutsu) and Steel Dragon [Master] (Serpent) before entering the battlefield.

-Serpent (Steel Dragon) will use Silver Stream to attack the creature. My weapon can be found in my FAQ and they are coated with the Yamanaka's Kimberlily poison.

-I will attempt to use Pit of Crimson Tears [Master] (Venus Flytrap). In the event that I'm attacked before I can use this jutsu I'd like to counter by using Body Flicker Shuriken [Master]

[Topic Entered: Yay genies :D]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

The Steward observed his enemy. His movements were slower, and easier to follow. More and more did the Djinn seem to become sloppy. With such sloppy movements came opportunity. The Steward would not let such a thing slip out from his reach, and thus he thought it was time to test something untested before being close quarters combat with the Djinn.

Before he could do that backup arrived in the form of Hiku. This gave the Steward the precious seconds he needed. First Sousuke conjured the Ebon Blade. Within the blink of an eye it was unsheathed. The Steward gripped the Ebon Blade, and began repurposing it. The blade changed converting from a long sword to a rune blade. Defensive runes in blue kanji sprawled across the blade. The Steward shifted in stance too preparing to enter combat, his stance was defensive in nature and ready to test the Djinn in physical stamina. The Steward doubted that the Djinn had stamina, but it had endurance and limitations. It was time to put the Djinn to test."Long story short Hikuidori, a being of immense power from the past decided to take upon itself the right to cleanse from exsisting. As any normal individual who enjoys life and by true ancestral right we are here to resist such a cleansing. Provide what back up you can... I'm going to test the physical limitations of our egotistical foe."<i></i>

As Hiku's attack came to a conclusion the Steward phased in to meet the Djinn face to face. A careless approach some would think, but the steward was confident that his training with Queen Azame was enough. The Steward would begin his physical assault. He shifted the Ebon blade to hold it vertically, the point facing his elbow. A series of quick slashes would come from at all angles, each strike carrying with them a promise of a counter attack should the Djinn begin to attack back accordingly.

Actions
-activate Mystic Transmutation doubling the effects of Steady and Vanguard
-enter defensive stand and shadow dance across to the Djinn
-use steel weaving and zero slash counter

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Dark energy rushed in and surrounded Mikaboshi as the Djinn closed in on where he knelt with his shield in place causing the spirit-flesh of his transformed state to knit back into place around his physical body. Much to his surprise it seemed as if the sapping curse that he'd placed on the creature was taking it's toll on it-- and then some. Getting quickly to his feet as his re-transformation came to it's end, Mikaboshi dispelled his shield of chakra with a gesture of his arm and looked on as Kuro assaulted the creature once more with Five Elemental Seals. Mikaboshi grappled once more with the baser instincts of this "true form" of his as he watched Kuro and the Djinn battle. His transformed mind did not see allies or enemies. It only saw food. And in his hungry state, food was foremost on the mind of the feral minded spirit power that Mikaboshi had submerged himself into. With a low growl escaping his throat as he battered those starving instincts into submission, Mikaboshi once more focused his conscious mind on the battle at hand. Trapped now within a barrier by his subordinates there wasn't anywhere to go. They would have to defeat the creature face to face-- and quickly if the others were feeling quite as exhausted as he was. Still, a number of the battling shinobi still stood and they were once more on the attack.

Raising his hand towards the Djinn as Sousuke announced his intention to attack, Mikaboshi said nothing as he reached out through the air with his willpower and called the shadows of the area to his command. Pooling all around the Djinn like pools of black oil, the shadows bubbled and quivered as Mikaboshi issued to them his desires. Suddenly strands of darkness exploded out of each of the puddles into the air around the Djinn, twisting and wrapping attempting to hold the creature down in a cocoon of living darkness that would continue to do what the curse he'd laid on the creature did; drain away it's spiritual power.

[Casting Underworld Prison (Master Rank) on Djinn.]

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Harupia was quite pleased with himself as he heard Sousuke’s thanks right before he charged forward, but his mood was spoiled rather quickly. He knew he was making a risky move and that he would be probably met with retaliation…still, it didn’t change the fact it hurt like hell. A deafening shout erupted from the Sunaku’s throat as the Djinn stumbled over him, braking through his shield of sand, and stepping over his shoulder. In his mind the sounds of cracking bones were much larger than his own scream… but in the back of his mind he was pretty sure it was the opposite.

The sudden jolt of pain made him weaver on his conscious a bit. He could see the commotion around them, the unconscious or dead bodies the destruction, but he felt lost, dazed…and the pain was not helping him much. Only once he heard the conversation between the new comer and Sousuke did he somber up a bit. He stood up, trying to move his arm but only causing another jolt of pain to cast through his veins. He was pretty sure it was broken…that would make future attacks a bit more difficult to land.

Still, it didn’t matter. He was all the conscious Shionbi gather around, and he could see the barrier around them lock up, after a brief moment of weakness. This was it, the final stand. They had to take him down right now. And Haru would pull of all the stops to do it. Luckily he didn’t need his hands, at least of from the seals. As he gathered the hardest, sharpest materials he could from all around, he unloaded on the Djinn, Sending two sand missile firing his way, pelting tis skin with streams of hardened sand. He wasn’t being subtle at the moment, right now he was unloading the strongest jutsu he could have. Thinking about all the lives it took, each strike being for the countless dead bodies…and mustering the most of his energies he could, he slammed the ground before himself, both in fury, and as a conduit for his strongest attack, making the ground under the Djinns feet crack and rubble, making the very soil attack him where he stood. If he wanted to strike down the desert, he better be ready to take the Deserts wrath head on.
MFT: WC= 413
OOC Notes:

I think it’ll be fair if we treat Harupia as having a Broken Arm, thus giving him -3 accuracy. Just to make it a bit more interesting ^^

Using two Sand Missiles, both of them having been shifted to +2 accuracy and – 10 damage. Then using Sand Streams. Finally, I used a Perfected Rasengan, with the following effects: Nin Acc, one target, +2 Acc, -20% CP Cost, -10% Damage, and using the Rasen Tremor Element.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

For now everything rested within the hands of the others. There was only so much herself and her ANBU comrade could do at this point in time. Already it had been proven clear to her how insignificant her abilities were compared to this being. If all she could do at this point was contain the threat then so be it. She would do so. However she could feel her chakra levels growing low. Having used her Ameretsu earlier on had drained her reserves. Elfin could only hope that the group fighting the Dijuun could prevail before her chakra levels were exhausted. " Titan. Report. Any new from the captain? " It had been a long silence from Titan and her captain Osiris since the blockade had been erected. Some form of confirmation would be nice.

OOC: Maintaining black blockade
- Sorry for the short post...but...not much else I can do at this point. lol.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back