Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Eagle's Talon [Titan - Open]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
47_zps5ffbdafb.png

HexBanner_zps156f4307.png

In her hand, sat what seemed to be some kind of device. On the device, was a red button that seemed to be glowing. With a flick of the wrist, the small trigger was tossed into the air. It would flip a few times before landing back in her hand. A pearly white smile reflected the setting sun as a small yet annoying beeping began to emanate from somewhere within her belt pouch. "Oh, looks like it's time." she said with a chuckle. Stepping from the wall, Hex took a breath and looked at her surroundings.

She had chosen a simple alley way to loiter in. While normally this might have been some concern for a seemingly frail girl like her, however, there were two very large deterrent to keep the grabby type fellows from approaching her. With the Tomikan weapons sitting on her hip and back, Hex looked to the device in her hand and then at the sun. The star was about three-fourths beyond the horizon, one of her favorite times to have some fun. The beeping once again returned. Her small smile soon grew wide.

"Boom Boom!" she cheered, her finger pushing into the glowing red button.

For a moment, nothing. Silence and strange looks from a homeless man were all that were awarded to the scantily clad woman. But in a few more seconds, what seemed to be rumbling converged all around them, only followed by an immense BOOM BOOM. The sounds of crashing steel and explosions echoed through the numerous alley ways and Hex could only laughed in a joyous move. "Fourty-seven strikes again! Haha! Scurry my little peons, scatter in fear! Your favorite terror has returned!" she whooped, beginning some elaborate victory dance.

But what did she mean by returned? Could it be that Hex had previously come to Kumo and ensued chaos among the populace before? No it couldn't be! The main branch of the village would have surely caught her! Speaking of...
NZaku_zps7c20836b.png

Zaku_zps53651b1e.png

With chopsticks in my hand, I was about to ingest a few noodles when a slight rumbling cause them to fall out. I glared down at my bowl and sighed. But then it hit me, Kumogakure didn't have earthquakes. "A fight!?" I gasped, throwing my chopsticks at the table. I looked to the waiter and was about to tell him I would be back to pay for my meal when the true force of the explosions hit.

I lost footing and covered by ears as the jarring sounds reached us from somewhere in the village. "Impossible, how was I not notified?!" I exclaimed as I stumbled up to my full height. I yanked the headset from my ear to check the channel. "Are you- Gotta be kidding. Out of power. I swear these fucking things are more unreliable than Nemoto Senna." But as I pushed through the door of the noodle house, my eyes were immediately drawn to long neon blue locks of hair swaying from side to side. "What the? Dancing?" I questioned.

Across the courtyard, some woman was cheering and proclaiming her greatness to the world. The words rang in my ears, and slowly registered. While I was hesitant to assume that the explosions were her dealings simply due to her lack of...well smoke and dust and all sorts of debris on her person, the things she was saying certainly made it seem that way.

She was still rocking out, oblivious to her surroundings. I slowly began to circle her position to get a view of her face. People all around seemed to be making their way inside, as was the usual procedure upon some kind of attack in the city. But not this one. The sounds of chaos kilometers away slowly drifted along the wind. Screams and shouts, cries of pain and fright reached us with an eerie feeling. With a slight shudder, I focused my power, generating three shuriken in my hand made of solid sand. At this slight use of chakra, the woman turned to face me. "Chakra sense...a shinobi!?" I thought in alarm.
47_zps5ffbdafb.png

In her moment of glory, Hex was unaware of the large chakra source making his way toward her. However, the moment he made use of some of that chakra, her time in the clouds ended and she was back on earth. Red eyes quickly turned to check her surroundings, falling upon Zaku's with a judging glare. As if asking... friend or foe? But what she saw was not the answer she was thinking. His face, though concerned, seemed to be frozen. In his moment of hesitation, fourty-seven looked to his hand and looked at the weapons. With a pouty face, the young woman put her hands on her hips. "Why you gotta ruin the fun?!" she whined, reaching into her belt pouch for something. With speed matched only by another kunoichi, three very scary looking grenades were tossed directly at Zaku.

As Hex turned to run, she sent a look over her shoulder to see how the young man faired against her explosives. To her surprise, he seemed to be encased in some kind of protective cocoon. "Hmph! But can the cat catch the mouse!" she shouted to him, turning into an alley on her right. She was heading away from both Zaku and the explosions, attempting to make her escape. Meanwhile, the sand that encompassed Zaku fell to the ground beneath him, a very cross look on his face. "I'm allergic to cats." he grunted and quickly jumped onto his nimbus. Rising into the air, Zaku began to follow through the alleys, looking for signs of the escaped assumed perpetrator.
* * * * *​

Meanwhile, Gekido ate a lambchop.

[Hex - dNPC]
[Gekido - iNPC]
[Zaku - PC]
[Information can be found in the Mini-profile area]
[Occurs after the Medical event]

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sun's going down.. Shashu yawned and stretched. The young girl had spent most of the day up here at the top of the bell tower of the old abandoned church, alternately napping and reading books. Most of her week had been filled up either with working at the hotel she stayed at in exchange for room and board, or with training in her spare time. Today was a much deserved rest. With the sun going down though, she needed to head back.

Shashu had just closed her book when a series of explosions wracked the district, flipping the web-hammock she had been laying on upside down and dumping her to the floor. What in the hells was that? Picking herself up off the floor, Shashu rubbed her head and walked over to the side of the bell tower, peering over the edge. Down below she saw a girl wearing a halter top and short shorts with long twin neon blue pigtails dancing about, proclaiming her awesomeness and waving around what looked like a remote control of some sort. Shashu's eyes narrowed. Think it's fun to go around blowing stuff up and knocking people out of their naps huh? Well then... Her eyes glinted. Let's see how fun you think this is then. Shashu interlocked her fingers then drew them apart, silken strands trailing between her fingers in the shape of a net. Before she could jump down and nab the girl though, a shinobi came out of a nearby noodle shop, visibly irate. After exchanging a few words and jutsu, the odd girl ran off throwing explosives behind her, and the shinobi gave chase.

Shashu grinned. Quickly she tucked the web away, slung her oversize shuriken on her back, and took off after the angry shinobi and curious girl. She stuck to the rooftops, taking advantage of the tight network of buildings in the Susukino district and her webs to keep pace with the two. Well, this may turn out to be some fun after all. Let's see where this goes, shall we?
MFT: WC-339​

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Anii was not on the ground when the villain Hex attacked the village of cloud; no she was in the air riding on the back of Suzaku, one of her few summons. Suzaku as she name it was a giant eagle made out of rubies and as it flew near the sun it looked to be on fire. However just because she was soaring above, does mean she noticed the explosions. She heard the explosions from below but by the time she looked to see what happen the perpatraitor already made a run for it. She turns her bird around towards the cloud of dust beginning to settle. Soon she was not the only one flying around in the air. Some guy was riding on a cloud, which was a little strange. Suzaku slowly descends closer to Zaku. The bird flaps it’s wings as it adjusts to control its decent. Each flap of its wings caused a shower of rubies, thus hinting the name of the creation jutsu: ruby rain. Anii was trying her best to minimize the showers she caused for she does not want to cause more damage than there already is. “Hey, what’s going on here. Is Kumo under attack.”

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sightseeing was always a good way to pass the time, taking in the very essence of the village as it let him do. Hoshikata was, as he had been doing in these times, wandering the streets of Cloud and watching people go about their daily grind with the kind of single-minded apathy that made him happy he did not have to share in it. His eyes would rise to the sun overhead, watching as it just began to sink, and fall back to the crowd around him just as some skinny, flat, skimpily clad she-demon with two big weapons pushed a button on her control.

What he noticed, however, was not the remote or the girl herserlf, but her soul. Black streaked with red was a prominent feature, and brought pause to the former Mizukage. This girl meant to cause some damage. Before he could say or do anything, to help or hinder, the ground under him would skew sideways and nearly dump him to his feet; had he not stabbed his staff into the very cement under his feet to anchor him he would be joining the masses around him on his ass wondering what had happened.

More explosions go off, making the road under him buckle and crack and bounce. As they came to a halt, Hoshikata rips his staff free and pauses to watch as the woman foolishly proclaims herself to the world. To think an idiot like this could cause such damage, but then again one didn't need brains to set off bombs. He wondered for a second how she got them, and the answer slapped him right in the face. He hoped he was wrong, but the only group he'd heard of with the means to get such bombs and desire to use them was the one he'd joined himself.

And then a somewhat familiar face came out of the ramen shop to accost her foolishly. As he gives chase to the now fleeing woman, the Seer spots two others following, one in the air and one on the rooftops. With a sigh, the seer forms several handseals and abruptly vanishes from sight. If he was going to do this he would need to do it quietly. With the light of the world bending around his form, Hoshikata himself gives chase, going into a ghostly form to lengthen his strides so he can quickly catch up to those ahead of him.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Even as the newly appointed Sennin, Ayumu would occasionally spend time out on patrol. It gave him time to unwind from the paperwork, and also kept him from becoming too detached from the village by spending all his time in an underground office. Earlier he had come upon some kids vandalizing a wall with paint, but that was quickly wrapped up. Sometimes on these patrols he stopped drunken brawls outside of bars on late nights, but there was nothing like that tonight. At one point, he stopped to get some takoyaki from a street vendor after the smell reached him on the rooftop nearby. It was delicious, though eating while patrolling along rooftops was a bit tricky. Other than that, the night was uneventful.

Cloud was a fairly peaceful village, so it wasn't often Ayumu ran into any trouble on a patrol. That let him relax and take calming strolls across the rooftops. Of course, that was quite boring and had infected him with a case of the uncontrollable yawns. Perhaps that was why, when an explosion shook the roof he landed on, it wasn't purely concern that he felt. There was a tinge of excitement in there too, part of him hoping to find something interesting happening on the streets. He looked in the direction of the explosion, seeing smoke beginning to rise from the source. More explosions followed, prompting a bit of haste from Ayumu. While there was some excitement, explosions were dangerous and there were innocent people in harm's way. He needed to stop whatever was happening like the hero that he was.

'Is the village under attack...?' he wondered as he made off in the direction of the explosions, mind instantly flashing to the group of former Mist shinobi that were currently staying in the village. They had come in peace supposedly and hoped to foster more peace by offering to let Shin hold his peace summit in their planned new village. Of course, people lied, and shinobi especially so. Still, without evidence he wouldn't assume anything. Moving quickly from rooftop to rooftop, he found himself standing at the edge of one to see the Deathwatch Captain going by atop a cloud of Sand. Keeping to the rooftops, he approached as a young looking girl did, asking the question of the hour.

"Deathwatch Captain- did you see something?" Ayumu asked from behind his mask as he matched pace with the cloud riding Chuunin, following his path after what he presumed was the culprit of the explosions. Otherwise, why would he be in such a hurry? The other option was that he was fleeing the scene along with the girl, but Ayumu dismissed that possibility. This would not be the most subtle way to escape if they were responsible. Ayumu stole a glance over his shoulder at the building that had been destroyed. Whoever had done this had used a lot of explosives, or some very large ones. He would have to figure out what exactly that building was later. Whatever it was, it wasn't that anymore.

Morikou Asuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuchi strolled through the aisles of the shop. His new home, while small and cozy, was rather bare at the moment, and he needed some decoration to give the place some flair, some culture. Picking up a ceramic figurine of a frog, the shinobi sighed. This place was filled with a bunch of cool little decorations, but most of them were just weird. Who wanted a frog statue anyway?

The shinobi felt a small rumbling beneath his feet. He cocked his head and listened. Before too long the rumbling grew, and he heard something resembling an explosion from the alleyways outside. He threw the statue back on the shelf, cracking it a bit, and sprinted toward the exit. The rumbling shook the shelves, sending shards of porcelain flying everywhere as the figurines fell and shattered. Asuchi grabbed some yen from his pocket and threw it on the counter on his way out. A kind, although useless gesture. He had left enough for the one he damaged, and possibly one or two others. However, the man’s whole inventory had nearly been wiped out. Poor old thing…

Asuchi had no time to console him, however, as his duty was first and foremost to Kumogakure as a whole, and it appeared that she was under attack. He flung the doorway open just in time to catch a glimpse of blue hair as 47 stepped into an alleyway. It was just enough to put images from his last mission into his head; it had to be the same person. He watched as one shinobi literally flew after her, a couple more chasing on the rooftops and one more joining from the skies. Well, our quick response team sure seems to be on the case, he thought, picking up his pace once more. He ducked into the alleyway after her, chasing her on the ground since they seemed to have the skies covered.

He’d lived his entire life in Kumogakure, and she was a visitor. He felt relatively confident in his ability to outmaneuver her in the alleyways of his home, however, she could possibly lose him in the twisting labyrinth. He pressed onward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Marked For Training]

WC: 359

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her iconic pigtails were all that Asuchi needed to need to give chase. Coming back from such a recent mission that was as exciting--yet mystifying-- as he just had would leave her imagine in the mind for a good long while. One did not simply forget the ruby red eyes and blue hair. And so, the man ran off after her along with the others who were all at a much higher elevation. Consequently, Asuchi decided to continue following on the ground since the others had the other vantage point covered. A wise decision indeed. But did he know the streets as well as he thought he did? Time would tell...
* * * * *​

Meanwhile, the first to react was Sushi-- I mean Shashu. She had a prime location for the discovery of fourty-seven. From the safety of her perch, she walked to the edge to take a look at some kind of commotion going on down in the square below. However, against what she probably assumed to find (people running about afraid), instead she found Hex doing her victory dance. Shashu took immediate offense to this and allowed herself to assume that the woman with a pair of intimidating weapons was the culprit. But who wouldn't? It all seemed to fit together in a puzzle didn't it? A woman proclaiming victory after a large set of explosions would either be crazy, or the culprit. Perhaps both? It mattered, not because Sushi was on the chase! I mean Shashu! She was following separately on the rooftops, seemingly unaware of the trio that was gathering not far off.
* * * * *​

However, there was a third party present. A mysterious man who seemed to take interest in the event as well. However, his motives remained hidden just like he was. Just what would fate would before the fleeing woman if someone like him was involved? He moved in the direction she was last seen moving as well.
NZaku_zps7c20836b.png

Zaku_zps53651b1e.png

I was just beginning to achieve some speed when I was interrupted by the newly appointed sennin and someone I didn't recognize at at. However, she was riding upon some form of crystaline bird which was pretty amazing. Much more impressive than my little sand nimbus. But I couldn't let that preoccupy me. I was in chase and these two seemed to be looking for some kind of explanation about the explosions. While I was looking for the truth as well, I assumed I had the most information based on my encounter with the dynamic looking weapon. They both asked the same question pretty much at the same time, and while I would have normally chuckled at any other moment, it was imperative that I didn't lose too much ground.

"I don't know much, but I'm hot on the trail of some chick who looked like she was holding a detonator of some kind. She also used some pretty impressive grenades on me earlier, so that already makes her guilty of attempted murder. Follow if you want! I just hope we aren't running into some kind of trap." I said with a woeful look at the horizon. The sun was beneath the line of the horizon and was going to make things hard to see for a short while. Sundown was probably the worst time to track at, which suggested that this woman might be smarter than she seemed. I needed to be careful.

With my goal in mind, I nodded my head to the two of them and began moving forward once again; shakily, but I was making progress.
47_zps5ffbdafb.png
Gp1_zpsa9880049.png

Litterban_zpsa0dc8a8d.png

"Careful Fourty-seven. You're being followed." voiced the woman who sat on a bench within the square the Hex did her obnoxious cheering. Litter could hear her ally laugh in a high pitched manner. "Of course I am!" she exclaimed, tossing grenades this way and that. The sounds of minor explosions could be heard reverberating through the area. "No you don't understand, it's more than just the boy. Id say you have at least a squad after you. Stop throwing the 'nades and get out of there. I ain't coming to save your ass if you get caught."

"Oh come on, have a little fun Litter!" she shouted, turning with a grenade, chucking it into the air towards the roof tops. It was obvious that a wise person would take to the roofs to follow someone. It provided a much better vantage point. However in the instant she did so, Asuchi turned the corner to find her. "Uh oh!" she gasped and ducked sideways...

Popping back out, her Tomikan Gatling in hand, she opened fire down the alleyway. Hundreds of bolts flew toward the young man. What would he do to evade them?

After nearly emptying her current clip and exhausting half of the chakra battery, Hex turned to continue running. Now going towards the original location of the large explosions. You know what they say, they always return to the scene of the crime!

Meanwhile, those who followed on the rooftop would find a small object flying towards them. Zaku looked at it from a moment before realizing that it was of the same make that was thrown at him earlier. "Duck!" he shouted, conjuring a shield of chakra laced sand to protect himself. But if Anii and Ayumu were following, the shrapnel could be deadly. The only one who was probably safe was Shashu who was some yards away.

The chase continues... But the motive was still unknown. The seekers were closing in, but it was obviously this woman held some pretty decent fire power.

[Litter is one of Gekido's Paths.]
[Pull out your best tracking techniques!]

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking back, Shashu spotted several others chasing the pigtailed menace as well: the irritated sand user from before, along with a masked ANBU and what looked like the goth girl from class riding a giant red crystal bird. She grinned. Looks like you've got quite a bit of company, little miss blue. Her eyes gleamed, flashing umber orange with reflection of the setting sun. This is going to get even more interesting than I thought!

Coming to a stop behind a chimney so as to stay out of sight of any of the other figures following the Blue Menace, Shashu made a slingshot of webs and armed it with a small, sticky web ball. Shashu took careful aim and fired at 47, a long silken strand trailing from the tiny ball. With any luck the crazy girl (or the other pursuers) wouldn't notice the tiny projectile, as the near-invisible thread would give her a means of tracking her. She quickly took off after the girl again, narrowly avoid some flying shrapnel that had been tossed at some of the other pursuers. Looks like she's not giving up anytime soon...

[The curse of the sushi continues....T.T]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
So some girl was behind all of this trouble. Anii looks at the sun and hopes they can capture her quickly. She wasn’t sure about the other two but she didn’t posses any tracking skills. She withed she had her prism eyes then she could at least ask spirits for help. However she has yet to preform the ritual to appease the goddess of death who would reward her with such a blessing. It looks like the enemy was aware of the income pursuers from above. A grenade exploded and Zaku protect himself with some sort of shield. Anii was far enough away that the intial blast did not affect her, but there was shrapnel coming towards her. Of course she did not show any concern and even lets out a little laugh. Why should she be afraid of shards of metal? It’s her element after all. With a snap of her fingers the shrapnel came together to form a small kitten with tiger stripes along its back. Anii catches the small creature like an outfielder and looks at it; the tiny thing gives a cute mew. “You are by far the smallest Byako I have ever summoned.” The creature was an earth golem, but with Anii's bloodline she was able to use metal instead of earth.

[Yeah I know my Summoner ability is not approved yet, but come on. I have the requirements and did the 100 word rp.]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sometimes being invisible had a few nice perks associated with the inability of others to spot you, usually these perks were with breaking into or out of a place or getting off an assassination but this time they aided him in an entirely different manner. As he was running to follow the group above, he would spot the girl turn about and would himself cut through an alley, coming out onto the street behind her, but now ahead of the rest of the pursuers.

It was one thing to declare war on a village, to blow it up and kill the people to make a point. That Hoshikata had little issue with, indeed he had done such things himself before to get across the seriousness of a situation; it was something else to do so when he was in the vicinity and not take that into account. He intended to have words witht his woman for her reckless endangerment of his life. As he runs behind her to keep up, the mist native begins channeling kinetic power through his body.

Should Hex turn her head to look, she would find random objects seeming to rise from the road in her passing as Hoshikata himself followed. His eyes narrow as, in the same heartbeat, his invisibility falls and a massive wall of kinetic energy flies out from him, bowling through obstactles like a freight train and going much faster than even he had expected. The only visible sign of what was coming her way would be the sudden and violent way that things got shoved aside by that wall.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Some chick that looked like she was holding a detonator, flinging grenades, was the description given by the Deathwatch Captain. That was more than enough to warrant chasing whoever it was, in Ayumu's opinion. Zaku expressed his hope that they weren't heading into a trap. It had been Ayumu's experience that whenever you hoped you weren't headed into a trap, you were headed into a trap. "Well, what fun would it be if we weren't," he said, increasing his speed now that he didn't need to carry on a conversation. Channeling a bit of chakra into his foot as he took the next step, he pushed off of the roof and took an impressive leap into the air, giving him a slightly better aerial view of the situation. Not too far away, he could just make out the girl fleeing, her blue pig tails flailing around behind her. He took this moment to form a handseal and take a Snapshot with the ANBU jutsu just before he reached the apex of his leap and began to descend again.

Unfortunately, just as he landed on another rooftop a few steps behind Zaku now, he spotted the small object Zaku warned them about a moment before it exploded. Zaku protected himself with a shield of Sand, absorbing most of the blast, but tiny pieces of shrapnel were flung through the air in all directions. There was no time to dodge as he had just landed from his jump, or at least there wouldn't be except for the old shinobi standby substitution jutsu. The shrapnel not absorbed by Anii's technique would fill a poor trashcan with holes before it fell noisily back into the alley from whence it had came. In the alley now, Ayumu had lost any visual he had of the woman. This would be a problem, but fortunately he had a cheat code. ANBU were naturally good at tracking if trained right, but with this jutsu it was downright unfair. Having a snapshot of the girl, Ayumu could use an ANBU tracking jutsu to sense her chakra signature. It would only give him the general direction, but as long as she was still close that would be enough.

He raced through the alleyways, tracking her chakra, and sensed that she had stopped for some reason. Nearby, he heard something that sounded like heavy firepower, the type of weapons Ayumu had faced when going after the Kingslayers, but he doubted they were here. Gathering chakra into his foot once more, he leapt to the rooftops again to head in the direction of the sound that seemed near.

Morikou Asuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Windows and doorsteps flew by as Asuchi summoned his chakra to speed his pursuit of 47. His bloodline effects were starting to manifest as he appeared as mostly a blur behind the blue haired menace. She was tossing grenades this way and that, mostly up toward the rooftops at his allied shinobi but some came back in the alleyway toward him. Luckily, the shinobi was a specialist in being quick and agile, and was able to avoid most of the explosions with ease. One appeared square in front of him, but a quick use of his Chakra Shield jutsu protected him from any harm. The protective barrier dissipated just as he rounded a corner. He had just enough time to notice 47 duck sideways and return with one of her absurdly large weapons. Luckily, he was prepared.

A combination of two of his bloodline techniques allowed him to quickly teleport to a nearby portico extending from one of the doorways, leaving an afterimage of himself to take the bolts. The sturdy concrete construction of the half wall above his head prevented any stray projectiles from finding their mark. If 47 looked, she'd see Asuchi dissolving into thin air as the illusion was ripped apart.

As he heard the volley stop, he stepped out just in time to see his prey turn tail to run once more. He yelled after her, ”47! You are suspected of use of violence against multiple individuals of Kumogakure. Cease and desist immediately!” Regardless of her response, it appeared the chase was not over yet. He accelerated back to a sprint in pursuit.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
47_zps5ffbdafb.png

”47! You are suspected of use of violence against multiple individuals of Kumogakure. Cease and desist immediately!”

A high pitched shriek of laughter pierced the air as Hex struggled to keep moving with the debilitating effect of joy. "Suspected, ha! I guess shooting at him isn't enough proof!" she giggled. Reloading her weapon, laughing, and run at the same time was hard work! It slowed her considerably for a few moments before concluding her task and resuming her full speed.

Meanwhile an almost other worldly force was speeding toward her location. As the click of the magazine resonated weakly, Hex looked behind her to try and find Asuchi after taking a corner sharply. Instead of finding what she feared, instead it appeared as if gravity had stopped working. Turning back around, she could only assume that some shinobi was close by preparing some jutsu. Oh how it sucked to be right.

In an instant, the cacophonous sounds of metal scraping with any object signaled something that was after her. Something that was moving to fast to escape. The wall of kinetic energy hit her right as she turned to see what was following and propelled her along until it ceased moving. She seemed to nearly fly without any assistance for a good couple yards before hitting the ground once again, her exposed skin getting scrapes and tears, and her clothing (or lack thereof) was nearly shredded as well. But as blood trickled down from one of her eyebrows, staining on eye red, Hex looked behind her to find just who had done such a thing.

Her red eyes glared into his gold set, trying to find a motive. He didn't seem to be moving in for the definite capture, so he couldn't have been a kumogakure shinobi. "The shinobi!" she reminded herself. With a grimace of pain, she stood and looked at her surroundings. It was only a block away. "I can make it." she mumbled, turning to limp toward an intersection...
* * * * *​

NZaku_zps7c20836b.png

Zaku_zps53651b1e.png

As the sand glided down on the wind, I aligned myself with Asuchi down below. He seemed to be on the right path. He also seemed to know her name, or number. That would need some looking into wouldn't it? I couldn't help but sigh as I slowly hovered above Asuchi as he moved. He was the last to see her and would know where to go since we were all cowering above.

But then something different happened. To my right, sounds of --well-- ruckus started up abruptly. That was the best word to describe it. I paid it little attention aside from the the fact Asuchi was headed toward it. No person on the run would cause so much noise right? However, it was then I realized how close we had gotten the the billowing smoke. She was returning to the scene of the crime?

My thoughts went toward caution, but with out numbers we should have been all right. As Asuchi continued to move, I caught a glimpse of her hair. Whatever had happened left her bloody, like really bloody. I had my eye on Asuchi that whole time, what could have happened? "Over here!" I called, pointing down to where she was limping. Her direction was toward the building that lay in ruin.

As I stood watching, I looked at the building in question. As far as I could tell, it was some kind of medical building; one that I never knew about. I could see stretchers and hospital bed here and there, but no bodies to occupy them. That rose all kinds of questions in my mind. However none of them would ever be answered would they. Just what was this place? Why would someone bomb a seemingly empty building?

[Yall free to find her either limping along or at the site. She is quite injured to the point where running is useless. Thank Hoshikata for disabling her with his OP wall of doom that he made too powerful.
I encourage you to take creative freedom with the setting, adding what you need to maybe further character advancement]

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shashu blinked as the building she stood on shook. The wave of force that rocketed through the alleys blasted through trashcans, dumpsters, fire escape stairs, and one running Blue Menace with absolute disregard for whatever might be in its way. That seemed a bit...excessive. Shashu grinned, however. I've gotta learn how to do that! Shaking her head, Shashu followed the slight tug of chakra through the strand she had attached to Hex, aka 47, aka the Blue Menace. She tilted her head. Is she headed back to the intersection? But why.... Shashu's eyes widened. It has be a trap. She probably has backup or something, I have to stop her before she gets there! She cut across the rooftops, heading back the way she came, moving to beat Hex to the exit to said intersection. Shashu spotted her right as she was about to exit the alleys. Reaching back into her pouch, she pulled out the sticky net web she had stowed away earlier. Welp. Here goes nothing! And with that, Shashu lobbed the sticky mass at her. With any luck she would be hit, and they could bring her in without any further block wrecking (though exciting!) blast waves.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Puppeteer.jpg

Topic enntered by Inpc Hebi​

Hebi steps onto the scene by looking out a window to the alley; however without the knowledge of what was going on, she misinterprets the situation. From her point of view the village is under attack and this blue haired woman is a lucky person that manages to survive with a limp. In Hex’s current state it is hard to view her as the villain without any prior knowledge; however she was not going to intervene directly. She figures the attacker may still be in the area, so she helps from the shadows. She uses a lifeline manipulate to aid Hex so that she can walk again. And sure enough a figure confronts Hex and launches an offensive. In ordered to save poor Hex the lifeline becomes a zip line and Hebi quickly pulls Hex into the window. “Do not be afraid I am here to help.” She tells Hex as she begins casting a healing jutsu on Hex’s leg. If Hex would look around she would see many skeletons hung like pieces of meat. Each skeleton was made out of Toujigikou clay for this was Hebi’s puppet shop.
34f41f2d-affb-4e7b-87d2-b9375c32de6a_zps500b63f8.jpg
Anii flying overhead spots Shashu and of course assumes her to be the one she was chasing. Anii hasn’t seen Hex and the only description she was given was that the person responsible was a chick. However not willing to take out the wrong target, Anii throws a senbon with a paper talisman attached to it. If the senbon landed near Shashu, Anii will use it to cast an iron coffin jutsu to bind her.

[ooc: misunderstanding situation FTW. Hex is not out of the game yet. Also that was a second floor window on a three floor building.]

Morikou Asuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The craftsmanship of many of Kumogakure’s architects was a blur as Asuchi’s feet slid swiftly and gracefully across the pavement. He suddenly heard the shriek of grinding metal and assumed 47 was putting together some sort of trap. With the knowledge that a full squad of fellow Kumo shinobi were up above him, he felt confident. Should he fall victim to a trap, the others could continue the pursuit while he got himself out of it. Asuchi didn’t plan on getting caught, however. After all, evasion was his specialty. As he approached yet another corner, his hand floated out beside him, tracing lightly on the wall next to him. When he reached the corner, said hand latched upon the wall, transferring his momentum into an arc as he pivoted, letting him clear the turn and be ready for action.

He expected to find 47 ready to launch another volley of projectiles at him. What he found instead was a man in the middle of the alleyway, facing away from him. A shout from one of the ninja above him revealed 47 limping away toward an intersection. Asuchi mentally reconciled this new predicament with his previous assumptions. The man must have been the source of the metal sound, and it appeared it was indeed a trap, only for 47 and not Asuchi. The fugitive appeared to be bloody, and her rather scant clothing was shredded. Whatever had happened and hit her HARD. The man was obviously powerful, perhaps even a shinobi. Even so, the pressing matter of apprehending 47 meant that this new development would have to wait until later. Asuchi didn’t even have any proof that he was the source of whatever took out 47, just an assumption.

He once again surged forward, dodging past the man and after the blue haired woman. The buildings on either side of the alleyway prevented him from seeing either Shashu or Hebi, and so from Asuchi’s point of view a strange thing happened. When he was still a few yards away from his target, she got yanked suddenly out of sight, as if by an invisible force. Then, a split second later, a net hit the ground right where 47 was previously hobbling. Asuchi wasted no time, bounding over the net and finding himself out in the middle of the street. The chuunin spun around twice quickly in succession, looking desperately for any sign of blue hair. He found nothing.

”Wha- what just happened?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Marked For Training]

WC: 411

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”What happened was your target got away.” Hoshikata made his way to the man, his staff tapping on the ground as he went, ignoring the debris that littered the previously organized ground on which he stood. In truth he himself had an idea of where she'd gone, but he wasn't going to say. ”I've seen a few people who could use time-space ninjutsu. If I'd known she could I would have disabled her further.” His turns to the young man who had blown past him in such a hurry, golden eyes looking him up at down.

”Isaki Hoshikata, second Mizukage and leader of the Isaki Clan. A pleasure.” He turns to survey the buildings, grunting at seeing nothing. ”Ssussun!” At the word, a blindingly bright light bursts from the globe on his staff, a pure white thing. In truth he was trying to blind the other before he did see something, but he moved quickly to an alley and aimed the staff into it, then frowned. ”No genjutsu around. Sorry if I hurt your eyes.” With another word the light fades, leaving them alone for the moment.

”Who was that woman? I felt the ground shake under my feet, and then she took off with several shinobi following her.”

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reaching the scene where the girl was last seen, Ayumu looked down to see Asuchi, the guy who had been on his team during the recent medical incident out in the country. Moments ago, Ayumu thought he had heard his voice shouting at somebody he called "47". That was an interested tidbit of information he seemed to have. With him was Isaki Hoshikata, the former Mizukage who had come to the Raikage suggesting they hold the shinobi conference in his new village, when it was established. 'Figures he would be here,' Ayumu thought. He was more concerned with the girl however. Ayumu began to scan the area using his chakra sense in hopes that he could pick up the trail of the blue menace once more. Unfortunately, the jutsu could only give him an idea of her general location. It wasn't as though he could see her outline through walls. Of course, just in case he wanted to call it in to the rest of the ANBU. He held his hand to the button on his earpiece that allowed him to speak on the ANBU frequency.

"All ANBU on patrol, this is your Sennin speaking. The explosion you heard or perhaps witnessed happened on [insert street here] in the Susukino District. The prime suspect is a girl seemingly in early twenties with very long blue pigtails. She has a very slender build and is covered in tattoos but not much else. She is to be considered heavily armed and dangerous. If you find her, call in backup before attempting arrest and she will undoubtedly resist," the Sennin spoke over his headset, putting all ANBU on alert to search for the woman. He hadn't seen her face, but it was hard to forget that hair color and style, and that enough would make her quite identifiable unless she changed her appearance. Regardless of that, he was still currently tracking her general location with chakra sense. If she began to move away, he would likely know it. Meanwhile, he would begin searching the nearby rooftops for any sign of her, leaving the group on the ground alone for the time being.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
47_zps5ffbdafb.png

As she hobbled along, there was a guardian angel who seemed to be on her side. Using her puppetry skills, Hebi assisted Hex's movements until she was in a position guarded by line of sight and then swiftly yanked her up into the workshop in which she resided.

Naturally there was a small yelp initially, but Hex soon oriented herself to look at just who had nabbed her from the street. Some blond who appeared to believe that she was...the victim! How fortunate! "Th-thank you..." whined Hex. He voice was soft and made to seem helpless. As Hebi began to heal her, she continued with her story. "I don't know what happened... One second I'm walking, and the next I am on the ground. It all happened so fast."

After speaking, she took a look around to see just what she could use to help should the worst come to show it's ugly face. Dozens of skeltons seemed to be hanging around, almost as if she were a collector of some kind. "Who are you?" wondered the reckless woman. Hex watched carefully as Hebi continued to patch her up, but her eyes listened for the seekers outside of the window. Had she gotten away cleanly? No! In an instant, Hex seemed to stiffen and search the room frantically. "Shit..." she cursed. They must have been tossed from her body in the OP wall of doom. However, there was nothing she could do now. So she might as well strike up conversation.

"What is this place?"
NZaku_zps7c20836b.png

Zaku_zps53651b1e.png

In the moment I turned to look check on those who were following, everything went wrong. The girl who road her ruby creation seemed to take offense at Shashu, and the woman whom Asuchi named 47 seemed to disappear from sight. And Koutamon seemed to have lost her as well.

I quickly sent a ball of sand toward the explosive senbon that Anii threw toward Shashu to absorb it and put out the note. "That's not our enemy!" I called. "She's disappeared..." I added with a tint of annoyance in my voice. How can someone so dynamic just up and disappear like that. She was even injured. She must have had help from someone else, or was in fact a clone we had been chasing the whole time.

My eyes surveyed the area as I slowly lowered to the ground to eavesdrop on the pair of men who were conversing about the situation. I recognized the foreign man quick enough. He was there the day everyone and their mother decided to call in for gate duty. They looked peaceful enough, I just wanted to be sure nothing got out of hand. After all, Ayumu was here and would be able to handle tracking her down right? I would be ready to act if called upon. I just wanted to be sure the foreigner had nothing to do with it.

[What's next is up to you really, if you have questions, you can PM me]

Morikou Asuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed for the time being that the chase was over, so Asuchi allowed his muscles to relax, although his mind was still on alert. He let out a sigh as the man he passed earlier spoke to him. He mentioned the rarity of time-space jutsu, and suggested that was how she vanished. Unbeknownst to him, however, Asuchi was one of those rare shinobi that was quite skilled in time-space techniques, and he did not agree with the unknown man’s assessment. It appeared to him that she moved not of her own will.

He scanned the man up and down, as the foreign shinobi’s surprisingly golden eyes did the same to him. Mizukage? Well, former Mizukage…, Asuchi thought, seeing the man in a new light. Hoshikata, as he was called, was obviously powerful, and he had confirmed that he was the source of the jutsu that disabled 47. The cloud nin’s features broke out into a diplomatic smile, “Morikou Asuchi, Kumo Chuunin. Thank you for your help with the chase.”

Asuchi kept his eyes on the other ninja as he turned to look around, which turned out to be a mistake. He heard the man’s voice an instant before his eyes suddenly failed him, and reflexively threw up his left hand to shield them, as if that would do any good. With some left over adrenaline still in his system from the chase, he subconsciously began to charge his right hand with energy, ready to fend off whatever attack may come his way.

Quickly, however, the light faded and Hoshikata was apologizing for hurting his eyes as he announced that the area was free from genjutsu. The energy in Asuchi’s hand faded with the light, and he glared toward the man who blinded him, not hostile, but definitely annoyed. ”Some warning next time would be nice,” he muttered.

”I don’t know the woman’s name. She goes by 47. I… don’t have that much more on her, really. My only source unfortunately got his brain fried by one of our ANBU. She tried to ambush us on a mission not too long ago in Fire Country. Said ANBU took out her entire team, while I saved one guy to interrogate. And during the interrogation… well… it didn’t end well.” Asuchi was still rather upset by what happened to Jeffrey. He just hoped the man was doing okay, wherever he was. “What in the blazes she’s doing here, I have no idea,” he finished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Marked For Training]

WC: 412

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back