Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Eagle's Talon [Titan - Open]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
34f41f2d-affb-4e7b-87d2-b9375c32de6a_zps500b63f8.jpg
So this was not the girl after all. “Crap.” Most of the people were in the alley which unfortunately Suzaku was too large to fit in such a narrow space. Anii places a hand on Suzaku’s back and casts an advance combination transformation jutsu. Most would consider such an action a waste of chakra, but Anii found it invigorating. Suddenly the giant eagle was gone from sight only leaving Anii in its place. Anii looked the same for the most part but wings of rubies sprouted out from her back. In this form she resembled an angel. Anii flies down and lands near Shashu, “Sorry about that. All I was told was that we were chasing a woman.” She glances over to Zaku. “Someone failed to give me the details.” There was then a movement in Anii shirt. With a small mew it was quite obvious what is was. “Now how did you get in there?” Anii reaches into her shirt and pulls out the metal kitten.
Puppeteer.jpg
It was obvious she was of the medical branch at least for Hebi the traditional white coat. “From the sound of things out there, it seems they are after you. That was quite an explosion for a single target. No matter let’s see what we can do.” She walks down the row of unfinished dolls and grabs one that had ninja wire musculature the same color as Hex’s hair. “My name is Hebi. I’m a puppet maker and this is my shop.” Hebi places both of her hands onto of the dolls head. Clay pours over the doll the color of skin and the face it had was just like Hex’s. “Now the question my dear is who are you? What makes you so important to these people?” As Hebi remove her hands she pulls out locks blue threads to simulate hair. As Hebi places the eyes into the socket the doll was ready. “Now if you don’t mind disrobing I believe we can give them something else to chase.” Hebi slips off her lab coat. “You can wear this in the meantime.”

[OOC: Looks like posting order got thrown out the window]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”I think she's blowing parts of the village up.” Hoshikata wasn't always this snarky, but this village was bringing out the worst in him. From their greeting to the outright mistrust he'd gotten from the leaders, this place was turning his stomach. Mostly due to the fact that for all their seeming gullibility they weren't being the gullible fools they should be. Still, he might work some good out of this anyways. The man taps his staff against the ground a few times to get the attention of those present.

”I think it best if we split into groups to look for her. Two would be ideal, that way we can cover optimal ground while retaining the ability for one person to signal for help should they find her, and the second to engage and hold her while the rest of us hurry to help.” He had no authority here, but he didn't let that stop him from taking on the tone of a man who was not often told no. His staff rises to point at a familiar soul, the man who had let his group into the village. As he does so, his right hand would disappear into the folds of his robe as if naturally the fabric covered it from movement.

”You're with me since I trust you the most not to stab me in the back. The rest of your village appears to have that desire oddly enough.” He steps back and leaps up, landing nimbly beside the captain of the gates. The platform was so small he was right up on the man, his robes covering the motion as he grips his wrist. Covering completely the sight of small black flames melting into the skin of the man he held from that contact. ”Whenever you're ready, I think we should check to the east.”

It was a unique thing, those flames, for the seal they would leave under the man's wrist was smaller than most. And the seal itself did not alter chakra but instead thought processes. Hoshikata was a master of getting into people's minds, and this seal was the culmination of that and his ability to change their bodies. It inspired loyalty, to the god that he himself was. Oh in weaker minds it would turn people in drooling slaves to do his bidding, but in a stronger mind it would simply give a strong impulse to do as he asked.

Should anyone raise their voice or start a fuss, he would simply look to Zaku and smile. ”You're fine my friend, are you not?”

(CRPJ used - Follow Me)

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

HexBanner_zpsc3a7c26a.png

Hex began to relax once again now that she knew why there were skeletons hanging all around her. For a moment, the lithe woman though she had been saved by some kind of serial killer. Naturally a sigh of relief was audible when she realized that was not the case. But the woman's assumptions weren't quite what fourty-seven wanted her to think, so it was time to use her tarnished tongue to try and weave the story in a more favorable direction. But! It was wise to let her host finish speaking before she did. After all, Hex was at the mercy of this woman's kindness, and didn't want to bite the hand that was feeding, in a a sense.

Hebi introduced herself, and then requested information from the agent. And while in any other situation she would have given her real name as Hex, she decided that it was probably best to go with a fake name."Names Hasumi, thanks again for your help." she said, finally realizing what Hebi was planning to do. She was going to send out a puppet that looked like Hex. And at the mention of disrobing, Hex couldn't help but look down at her lack of clothing."Heh, if you say so Doc." she responded with a wide smile. With a few swift movements, Hex was naked before the woman, stretching her arms up in the air. "Funny, some medical jutsu and I feel right as rain!" she exlaimed, clasping her hands behind her back, standing in simple white panties.

When handle the lab coat, Hex didn't realize what it was for for a few moments. Social norms didn't really work the same way it did in her mind as it did in others. "Oh! Right. Sorry!" she continued, taking the thin fabric and wrapping it around her bloody body. The open wounds were gone, but the previous effects still remained. It was time that she would answer Hebi's earlier question."Well I'm not sure really. I think there might have been a misunderstanding. Cause I really have no reason to be targetted, I was just simply heading to work; at the bar down the street, you see." Hex concluded. Thankfully, the vibrantly colored woman knew the area since she was involved in the preparation of the explosion, and knew of certain landmarks and escape routes.

ZakuBanner_zps63faf35f.png

With the conversation between Asuchi and Hoshikata seemingly simple enough, I had allowed my attention to look around for some kind of signs of the woman. I still didn't understand how, with this many people, we had lost her. But there wasn't much else to do I suppose but search. And according to the tapping of the staff, this stranger seemed to agree with me. His proclamation was that of team work. He requested that we each pair up and begin looking in separate areas. His logic was sound, so I immediately looked to the nearest Kumo native who might want to partner up; that was Asuchi.

However, the man with an authoritative tone seemed to think otherwise as his staff rose near to me as if claiming me from the others. And when he spoke, he confirmed my suspicions. But his words did not put me at ease. Now, I wasn't that plugged into the gossip of the village, but apparently he had been wrong by several of my fellow shinobi. Consequently, my thoughts went back to the gates and I realized where I recognized him from. Now I understood what he meant. So I could only comply. After all, I was a foremost believer that foreigners to our village was the best way to get the word out that we were a good place to visit and bring business. "Well all right sounds goo--" I began as he leaped up toward me, my mind passively making more room on the nimbus for him to stand on.

With a firm grip, I planned to assist him onto the nimbus. However an intense searing sensation, worse than the old chest burns I had felt, forced itself upon my wrist. I gasped out shortly in pain as I helped steady him next to me. My brows sharpened into that of offense and quiet anger due to the feeling. But I couldn't understand why it had happened. As I looked down to view my wrist, specifically where he had grabbed me, I checked for damage. A new mark seemed to have been burned into my skin. My expression of alarm looked Hoshikata in the eye, but he began to speak before I could.

I opened my mouth, and then looked down at the seal once again. It seemed to be fine, I assumed... "Yeah, I guess I am." I hesitantly spoke. Perhaps it was another effect of Fukuzatsuna on my body. I would need to explore this more... "To the east you say? Sounds like a plan. Yall can reach me on the general frequency!" I shouted back to my fellow shinobi as we began our search, checking if she doubled back.

[Unfortunately, the BB codes aren't capable of doubling up the images for both characters, so just the banner for Zaku until I learn photoshop better.]
[Topic Left with Zaku]
[CRPJ - Use Approved on Zaku]

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Curses! Shashu thought for sure she was going to nab Hex with that web. The girl had been hobbling along, obviously struggling to escape under her own power, and at that range there was little chance for her to miss anyone who could barely walk, let alone dodge. At the last minute however, she was jerked out of sight like a rag-doll, disappearing into the second-story window of a nearby building. Rats. She's got some backup...this could be complicated.

To make matters worse, at that exact moment Anii tossed a kunai with an attached chakra tag straight at her with the intention of catching her in an imprisonment jutsu. Luckily a flash of light from behind her drew her attention to the attack, but before she could dodge or neutralize it Zaku intercepted the kunai with a sand jutsu, informing Anii of Shashu's ally status. Wait, who.... Tracing the path of the projectile back to it's source Shashu noticed Anii sitting there on the back of her ruby creation jutsu, smug as could be. Her eyes narrowed, a familiar expression of irritation on her face. Of course. It would be her, Little Miss Snobby. Only she would be so lazy as to not bother checking her target's identity before attacking. "Oi! Dark and snobby! Mind watching who you're attacking next time??" Shashu yelled, waving her arms in frustration. You'd think you would at least recognize people you've gone to class with, but nooo not that one. Jeez.

At any rate, she at least knew where the Blue Menace went, seeing as how she had been right above her at the time of her disappearance. With that bit of information in mind she made her way over to where the other shinobi were gathered, arriving just in time to see Zaku and a robed man holding a staff jet off on some sand-cloud thing. "Uhm guys?" Shashu said, trying to get the attention of the gathered shinobi, then motioning back the way she came. "The Blue Menace went that way. Something dragged her into a window on the second story of that building over there." Shashu pointed out the exact location she spoke of, then waited for the others to respond. Hopefully between all of them they could surround and catch her pretty easily, since it was just one girl. Her tracking thread had broken off sometime after the giant shockwave had torn through the alleyways, probably removed by whoever had dragged Hex out of sight. Not that it mattered, as she hadn't seen the Blue Menace leave the building yet.
[OOC: Sorry about the delay, work has been pretty busy this past week. I've tried to keep up on my threads but a few slipped through :(]​

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Puppeteer.jpg
Hebi uses her puppetry to open the coat a little; she then points to the panties poking out. “Those will need to come off as well. The cloths will not lay right without them.” Hebi had a coy smile as she suggesting it. Hebi did enjoy the company of both men and women. Whether she was doing this to make the puppet more convincing or through a perverse pleasure, it did not matter. Unless Hex had the capability to control a puppet, she will have to comply. Hex mentions about working at the bar across the street, which was interesting for she goes to that bar every day and she don’t recall her. Hebi was sure she knew all the female staff; some more intimately that others. Hebi then snaps her fingers as she remembers something. “Almost forgot, before we add the clothes I better adjust the voice of the puppet to the right pitch.” Hebi places a hand on the puppets breast and it gives out what sounded like a moan. “Too high, need it deeper.” Hebi rubs the breast a little and then gives it a squeeze. “Nope, too deep.” Hebi repeats the process. “Getting closer.” Hebi repeats one more time. “There we go.”
34f41f2d-affb-4e7b-87d2-b9375c32de6a_zps500b63f8.jpg
Anii was about to partner up with Asuchi when Shashu mentions seeing Hex dragged in through a window. Anii looks at the building and it seemed familiar. She flies to the front of the building and sure enough she has been here before. This is the place she learned how to puppeteer. Anii flies back to the group telling them, “This is Hebi’s Puppet Shop. I suggest we enter cautiously or wait till she leaves. Hebi is Toujigikou and she makes her puppets out of explosive clay. If Hex uses a grenade, it will cause a chain reaction and I rather not be in the vicinity when that happens.” There was also one more thing she had to do before anybody continue on. Anii addresses Shashu, "Next time you address me in a rude tone like that I will not be so forgiving. I am you superior officer and you will respect me as such." True she was only Anii was only a genin, but a genin still out ranks students.

Morikou Asuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Something didn't quite seem right about the way their Deathwatch Captain sped off with the strange man claiming to be a former Mizukage. Asuchi let out what was beginning to become a trademark sigh. He didn't have time to worry about that right now, priority was on 47.

He nodded thoughtfully as both of the remaining Kumo shinobi gave their input on the matter. One revealed where 47 had disappeared to, and the other revealed the nature of her hideout. It was a puppet shop, apparently filled with explosive clay. It certainly seemed a fitting place for the tornado of destruction to scurry off to.

The plan seemed simple enough. She was in there. She couldn't stay there forever. They'd just cover the exits, no reason to risk their skin going inside. Just as he was about to communicate his plan however, he noticed his two allies appeared to be having a spat. Another sigh. One eyebrow cocked lazily, his eyes staring listlessly at each of them in turn. As they finished, he felt the need to speak up.

”Right. I feel the need to remind you both that there's a sweet young girl in that building over there that seems dead set on obliterating our village. So, if we're done with our petty squabbles, here's what we're going to do. If there's a back entrance, I want you,” he pointed at Anii, “to go around there and watch for her escaping from the back. Otherwise we will wait here and make sure she isn't daring enough to leave via front door, and also keep an eye on the windows near where she entered.”

With the other shinobi with him both appearing to be half his age, Asuchi suddenly felt like a parent. He had purposely told Anii to go to the back by herself, if there was a back entrance. He saw the need to separate these two and she seemed to know the layout from previous experience. Hopefully, this whole endeavor would end well for them. Despite the age of the other two, they were all trained professionals; it shouldn't be too hard to capture a cornered animal.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Zaku affirmed being alright, Hoshikata would grip to him and hold on while the cloud sailed off. As they went, he would whisper into the man's ear so only he could hear. Instructions, orders if you will, of what he would be doing shortly and how he would be doing it. The leader of the Isaki clan had found his desire to be in this village at an end, so he knew he would be leaving very shortly.

With some friends.

(Topic left, sorry for the crappy post)

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayumu continued to scan the rooftops to ensure that she was escaping that way, and meanwhile listened to the conversations occurring on the ground below him. He had called in ANBU reinforcements, and fortunately there was a team nearby who was able to gather together and head this way quickly. They would arrive momentarily. Nearby, apparently one of the pursuers had accidentally attacked another mistaking her for the one she was chasing. 'You don't know who you're looking for so you just jump on the first person you see? Brilliant,' he thought, shaking his head. Regardless, the misunderstanding seemed cleared up so he felt no need to intervene. The more interest information came from Asuchi, the man Ayumu was most familiar with. Apparently he knew the woman's name, or rather her number. Apparently an ANBU had messed up the attempts at getting further information from her. The only ANBU who had been to Leaf recently was Kosei, the trainee. He recalled when Kosei was telling him about the mission that he had said the team was hired by an organization named Titan. Ayumu wondered if that was somehow involved here.

Hoshikata suggested that the group split up to look for her, volunteering the Deathwatch captain to be with him. He was apparently expecting the rest of the village to stab him in the back. 'Really? Somehow I think it's more likely you're waiting for the opportunity to do the stabbing here,' Ayumu thought, rolling his eyes. He leapt to the sand cloud, Zaku aiding him from falling off. Oddly, Zaku appeared to suffer somewhat from the contact. Not trusting Hoshikata any further than he could throw him, Ayumu instantly focused on the two of them, wondering if Hoshikata had done something. Strangely, despite looking at his wrist with some odd interest, Zaku appeared to be fine. He agreed with Hoshikata's plan and the two of them sped off on the cloud. 'Well... that was odd,' Ayumu thought.

He had little time to think about it before a younger girl, one whom had been chasing the woman as well, pointed out that she had seen the Blue Menace go into a window of a building. More specifically she had been dragged. 'An ally?' Ayumu pondered. It seemed likely. Regardless, he was impressed that the girl had managed to spot the woman's escape when the rest of them had not. The flying one chimed in to inform them that this was a puppet shop, and naturally these were no ordinary puppets. Nothing was ever ordinary in a shinobi village. The girl then proceeded to snottily talk down to the apparent student for her tone. Ayumu sighed at this. Fortunately, Asuchi was there to provide some instruction. It was about this time that the ANBU team arrived.
Your friendly neighborhood ANBU squad!
2ae8e376-69fc-4975-9d46-4181c95e45a4.jpg
Haruto.jpg
Mikhail.jpg
Kyuuma.jpg

Shuusei Touma (Captain) || Tenkawa Kyoshiro - Sasaki Yu - Higurashi Ichijo (ANBU)

The group landed almost simultaneously beside Ayumu as he dropped from the rooftop to the ground beside Asuchi, Anii, and Shashu. They were a uniform looking bunch, all wearing black clothing contrasted only by their trademark ANBU masks. Three of them stood side by side while two of them stood face to face, or mask to mask as it were. "Howdy!" the tallest of the ANBU said to the group immediately. We're here to help, sir, another said, speaking to Ayumu. "Did it have to be so late...?" the third of the group said quietly, not seemingly meaning to ask anybody that in particular. "Quiet," Touma, the captain of the team said authoritatively. The three immediately went silent as told, looking to their captain and the Sennin for orders.

"Set up a barrier. Tri-flame formation," Ayumu said to the three, who nodded and simultaneously went through a set of identical handseals. As they all completed the last seal, a surprisingly large barrier would encompass the entire group as well as the building. Though it was slightly tinted, the light of the moon still shined through. Nothing else would be able to pass, however. This was the group version of the ANBU jutsu Black Blockade. "That should help with cutting off her escape," Ayumu said, looking up briefly at the barrier overhead. She could escape the building, yes, but could she escape the barrier? That would be a feat.

"Now, while the safest course of action would be to wait here, that may not be an option we have the luxury of. Shinobi are resourceful. We can't give her time to be resourceful, especially if this... 'Hebi' is cooperating with her. I see no reason to alter the plan of having people stationed outside for if she tries to flee the building, but I'm going to send a team inside in hopes of flushing her out. Noki, Yama, Taho: You're going in. Be careful, apparently this house belongs to a puppet maker, and puppet users just love traps. Keep an eye out for boobytraps," he said, more or less keeping with Asuchi's plan of having people stationed outside with just a slight wrinkle.

"Yessir," the trio of ANBU spoke in unison, turning and heading to the front door. "Kira-taichou, I want you to go around back with the girl," he said, referring to Anii whom he gestured toward. She was a Genin, but she was still young and Ayumu wasn't leaving her alone. Even if she was a prodigy who was strong for her rank and age, leaving a side to one person alone was risky, especially considering that if they saw that one side had fewer guards they were more likely to try to exit via that route.

"Yessir," Touma said, going towards the back of the building, presumably with Anii if she was going to follow along with the plan. Even if she refused, he'd go around back. It needed to be covered one way or another, and Ayumu trusted him to cover the side alone.

"I will be taking the roof. If she does attempt to flee, I can quickly move to assist whichever side needs it... of course she won't be going far with that barrier regardless. Anyway, prepare yourselves," he said to Asuchi and Shashu before quickly dashing up the side of the building with chakra-aided feet. At the top of the building, he spoke into his mic to the squad at the door. "Go," he said as soon as everyone was in position. The trio would try the door. If it was locked, they would force it open. Of course, they were aware of the possibility that it was rigged, but they were prepared just in case. As soon as they got in, they would seek the stairs.

[MFT]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

ooc: First things first, Hex!

Hex looked to Hebi's smile with a glint of excitement in her eye; it seemed Hebi was enjoying this...expose as much as our dear fourty-seven was. With a smile of her own, one that was really beyond the current situation, Hex removed the last of her undergarments. Standing in her birthday suit with nothing but a lab coat on, Hex watched for reactions for Hebi. After all, it was people's responses that she really got off on. When the explosives detonated and the people ran all around her, it was like pure ecstasy running through her veins. The adrenaline that pumped through her blood as the rumbling of destruction reverberated through her muscles. THAT was what she lived for. That was what she looked for from Hebi. Just one smile got her interested, and dangerously closed her mind to the world around her. Little did she know there was an incursion massing outside the building. She wasn't out of the woods yet.

But there was more to be done before miss Hebi's plan would come to fruition. With a hand on the clay breast, a noise likened unto a moan escaped from whatever contraption lay within. If anyone were watching closely, the red iris' of Hex would grow smaller as her pupils dilated a small bit. "I'll have to visit you later..."

With a few more moments of fondling, which 47 couldn't help but imagine was being done to her, the look a like was finished. Though where to go from here, is one that would be hard to predict. It had been some time and her enemies were no doubt outside. Whatever this Hebi woman had in mind, Hex hoped it was convincing. Otherwise, drastic measure would need to be taken... Since of course, a giant barrier was put around the building. Anyone with any amount of chakra could sense that much chakra in use. "So they found me... These guys mean business!"

ooc: And now for you guys, yall have your plan in place!

The ANBU squad let themselves in with a decent amount of force and found the stairs easy enough. But with the combination of Hex's explosive nature, and the explosive clay nearby, what tact would they use?

The others outside were forming up as well, ready to take down this alleged suspect of the bombing. But what it all really came down to was Hebi. Hex had her plan B, but it was the variable of a puppet woman that would tell the conclusion of our tale.

Would her decoy actively distract the pursuers and allow for escape? Or was Hex going to need to take down the building around her for a chance at freedom?

ooc: In order to progress the story, I will allow Hebi to do some minor god modding with Hex. Example: Having her hide in a closet or something, or taking her chakra to use with the puppet, etc. The next post will be my last.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[Hey this is my building there breaking into. It's not going to be easy to break down that door. that door a foot steel think and so is all the outer walls. The roof however is concrete, it was build so in case of an explosion it would be focused upward instead of outwards.]

Hebi lick her lips and I mean all of them. In her current stance the mouths in her palms were clearly visible. Now for phase two which should be quite enjoyable. If Hex had fun imaging Hebi groping her she would love this. Hebi places a hand on her breast and a hand on her groin. Her two extra mouths then went to work forming clay to go all over her body. With the clay rushing over her entire body, she was now a man. She was a muscular and well-endowed man. She had the Hex puppet dress itself and has it hide in some closet, while Hebi takes off her little black dress. Hebi wore no underwear. She falls to the ground and pulls Hex with her, thus having hex fall on top of her. “I believe you know what to do. Consider this payment for the doll.” Soon the anbu would come up the stairs and see the two of them with only a lab coat covering their actions. “Oh come on first some girl came in through the window and now a group comes up the stairs. The bloody door was locked for a reason people!” Hebi voice was filled with anger and annoyance.

Anii guard the rear of the build with the Anbu, however there was no back door. The only door to this build was the front on, but there were some windows on the third floor in the back which Hex could escape form so it would not be a complete waste of time.

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: I would like to point out that either Anii didn't recognize Shashu and has no idea what her rank is, or she DID recognize her and attacked her anyway. Just saying.]

Oh Yevon, this girl is such a snobby, self-entitled witch! "So not only do you randomly attack the first person you see, not even checking to see if it's an ally, but then you have the NERVE to talk down to me for getting mad about it?!? What if I had been injured?? Besides, you're just a Genin, 'Little Miss Lethal'." Shashu said the last part with as much sarcasm as she could muster, forming air quotes with her fingers. "You don't have the authority to tell me to do anything, least of all to act like you own the place. If you think that you can boss me around, you." Shashu stepped forward and forcibly stabbed Anii in the chest with her finger. "Have another thing coming!" When Asuchi attempted to break off the arguement, she would shoot Anii a final glare, then step back a couple paces and listen to his suggestion, deliberately ignoring Anii.

Moments later a squad of ANBU showed up, and Ayumu promptly began issuing orders. A barrier was erected to seal off the area, Anii and one of the ANBU sent to watch the back, and Asuchi and herself were to guard the front while Ayumu took care of the roof. The plan seemed to be fine as far as Shashu was concerned. After all, she couldn't stay in there forever, and with this set-up there was little chance for escape. The remaining ANBU burst into the building, evoking some indignant sounding responses from whoever was inside. Shashu herself sank into the shadows near the door and readied another web-net, poised to snag anyone who attempted to escape through that exit. You won't get away this time...

Morikou Asuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuchi was silently thankful as Ayumu dropped down nimbly next to him, flanked by a squad of ANBU who had appeared to help them apprehend 47. Asuchi was no stranger to command; as a chuunin, he was required to possess the skills and aptitude to lead others into battle. And he had before, and not completely terribly! But that still didn’t mean he enjoyed it. He would much rather be the second in command, the one giving advice and handling logistics, rather than making executive decisions. When Ayumu showed up, he was outranked and therefore no longer responsible for formulating their battle plan, which was just fine by him. Besides, with the reinforcements they could afford to have an actual plan, rather than just sit and wait for something to happen.

His plan made it through relatively unscathed however, with only some reinforcements in the back and an infiltration team added. Asuchi pursed his lips and raised his eyebrows, a surprised, ”Hmm” escaping his lips. Absolutely contrary to the rest of his personality of letting things unfold as they occur, and never worrying about much at all, he had a tendency to second guess his own decisions. Not that he feared making the wrong one, just wondering what the other paths would hold. Ayumu, a man whose command Asuchi trusted, seemed to agree with his assessment of the situation and his planned actions. It was a nice little feeling, to have your actions supported by your superiors. He glanced up at the man whose command he had the pleasure of being under for the second time now. Ayumu managed to instantly take stock of the situation, giving orders yet leaving his subordinates enough room for improvisation should they need to take it. Asuchi made some mental notes. He would be thrust into a leadership position sooner or later as he got older, assuming he didn’t meet an untimely demise out on a mission of some sort. He better learn how to lead well before that happened.

Asuchi tried not to take sides in arguments that didn’t concern him, but he couldn’t help but empathize with the academy student next to him. Attacked by her teammate, and then lectured for being angry she was attacked? That kinda sucked. Asuchi began to turn to talk to her, but noticed her stepping into the shadows and readying herself for possible combat. A smirk crossed his face. He probably should be doing the same.

Pushing his chakra down into the balls of his feet, the shinobi flipped upward and backward, landing on a wall running alongside the edge of the street and crouching down, his hands steadying himself. He kept his eyes trained on the building, looking for any sign of 47 trying to escape. She wouldn’t get far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Marked For Training]

WC: 465

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Your friendly neighborhood ANBU squad!
Haruto.jpg
Mikhail.jpg
Kyuuma.jpg

Tenkawa Kyoshiro - Sasaki Yu - Higurashi Ichijo (ANBU)

The first to enter the room was Ichijo, whom reacted to the sight before him unlike how you might expect. "O-la-la~ Jackpot," he said unscrupulously, seemingly not caring in the slightest that the group had barged in on a very private meeting between two individuals. Pushing past Ichijo, Kyo immediately looked away upon discovering what his teammate was talking about. "Sorry to barge in, ma'am! We're looking for a blue haired woman who is likely responsible for a heinous crime. She's very dangerous, so you need to tell us if she's here before she hurts more innocent people," Kyo said, trying to appease the woman but at the same time not forgetting their mission.

Meanwhile, near the back of the group, Yu was scanning the room for the girl to ensure she wasn't there. Of course there were hiding places, but he didn't want to make a move just yet. Instead, he reached up to his headset and flipped the switch to talk and inform his superiors of the situation. "We've entered the second floor and there was no sign of the girl on either floor. There is a man and a woman on the second floor, they appeared to have been engaged in... activities," he relayed to the Sennin and his Captain.

On the roof, Ayumu received the message loud and clear. It was worrisome that the girl was not immediately found, but shinobi were excellent at hiding. He was still convinced she was inside somewhere. "...Alright, I'm coming," Ayumu said in response, moving from his position on the roof. He returned to the side of the roof that overlooked where Asuchi and Shashu were waiting. "We're looking for her inside still... hold that position for me, will you?" he called to them before dropping to the window that had originally been pointed out to the group by Shashu. On the inside, Ichijo had gone to the window and opened it (if it was not still open) for Ayumu who subsequently slipped in.

"Sorry for the... interruption, but where is the woman that came in here?" he asked as he entered. No doubt the owner of the building would be livid at these intrusions, but they were dealing with a terrorist and a dangerous woman who might have killed innocent people as a result of her explosive games. If not that, she had definitely attempted to kill the shinobi whom were trying to capture her. Ayumu was for more concerned with that than the inconvenience that might be caused by their search. Besides that, he wasn't certain these two weren't in on it, acting as a safe house for the woman. He noted the closet door in the room. 'Nah, that would be too obvious,' he thought. She was there, however. He was tracking her, and he could sense her chakra in the room.

Shuusei Touma (Captain)

Meanwhiile, outside, the captain stood guard with the young girl known as Anii. It was uneventful out back, especially considering that there was no apparent exit from this side. Still, shinobi were crafty and that was why it still needed to be guarded. Touma received the message from his team inside and turned to Anii who was guarding with him. "Interesting... apparently the owner had company," he mused out loud, mostly to himself. Anii apparently knew the owner, but that bit of information hadn't been relayed to Touma. For now he was simply standing guard on an uneventful side of the building.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Hex's red orbs of sight looked to all of her mouths with lustful wanting. If there was any situation that would have got the woman going it was this one. Naked in frontof a mysterious puppet maker who had three tongues and chose to help her, all while being pursued by the village she had just vandalized; of course it would set her off. But the next moment of intimacy was quite different from the rest...

Hebi approached with that look in her eye, one of her hands moving to the exposed flesh of her chest, and another to her groin as well. Just the very act of that made Hex shudder and feel weak at the knees. The danger... The lust... The possibility of arrest was just too much for her. As she struggled to stay standing as the tongue's of the Toujigikou worked their magic, Hex hardly realized what was happening. Mere moments later, she assumed she resembled one of the puppets that Hebi made, since she was encased in clay of a...unique nature.

As the Blue haired menace examined her new muscles and manhood, Hebi soon got undressed which nearly made the vandal swoon. These were the types of things she liked, after all. And in an instant her hulking form was on top of her savior, in the nude practically ready to do that deed... Just as the ANBU swarmed in. With her heart racing, there was much to do, and that gave her no outlet to calm down, so what did she do? Play the part of course! With careful positioning, she took advantage of this situation and the naked woman beneath her. Hopefully her pursuers would be thrown off...

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As she spoke to them she seemed pretty distracted. Obviously it was going to take more than a squad of anbu to interrupt her fun. “I saw… ah her go… oh yeah… down stairs.” If the other anbu remember when they first saw the stairs, it went both ways. Hebi’s shop had a basement. It was where she had all her erotic puppets displayed. But what was real important was the fact that it had a sewer entrance. Hebi had it built for those closet prevs that want to buy one of her special puppet, but don’t want other people to know they are buying such things. “Try… ah the sewer… aaah entrance.” She then wraps her legs around Hex and hugs her tightly. As she does so she pours her chakra into the clay, which makes the clay skin more volatile but also masks Hex’s chakra signature.

Anii at first didn’t think anything of the fact of Hebi having company. It didn’t sound unusual, but as they continued to stand there the moans of pleasure got louder. Fairly quickly Anii realized what the anbu meant. Soon Anii’s face became as red as the wings on her back. With the sudden rush of embarrassment the jutsu she was maintaining terminated and the wings shattered into small gems. Anii was starting to feel extremely uncomfortable standing there. “I think you guys have this covered. I’m just going to head home now.” Unless the man stopped her Anii would run off, which off course she would be stopped by the barrier. Unable to leave she sits down and covers her ears not wanting to hear the sounds emanating from the building.

Morikou Asuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After a short amount of time, Ayumu came down toward the window where Hex entered, shouting that they were still searching inside for her, before he entered the building himself. Asuchi had been told to hold his position by the higher ranking shinobi, but it definitely appeared that inside the building was where the fun was happening. He moved closer to the window, seeking a better vantage point to see inside.

When he gained one, Asuchi sighed and shook his head. Oh yes, it appeared that something fun was definitely happening inside the building. The whole situation struck him as odd, however. He couldn't help but think that if most people were interrupted during an intimate moment, they would stop and cover up. Not these two however. They seemed to possess no shame.

There wasn't much to do at the moment, until they found something inside or declared the building clear. Asuchi planned to maintain his sentry outside of the window, glancing left and right every once in a while to make sure she didn't manage to escape out one side or the other. He felt he would hold an advantage if she could not see him, so he stepped back under some cover, which blocked most of his body from view. A small amount of purplish energy, somewhat resembling chakra, crackled between his fingertips on each hand. He was ready for some action.

...Not the kind of action that was going on inside, however. Let's just make that clear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Marked For Training]

WC: 250 (Exactly!)

Tsuirakuya Shashu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Not much for me to do here till the action starts so..yeah. Short post is short]

Shashu waited patiently in the shadows near the front entrance, her web-net ready. She could barely sense Asuchi above and behind her as he jumped to the building next door and took up a sentry position from the higher vantage point. As the sounds emanating from the building increased in volume Asuchi crept closer to the window to peek inside.

What a perv... Not that she had any room to talk. Shashu couldn't help blushing herself as she heard the moans coming from inside the building. The ANBU have to have found them by now...how are they just... She felt her face burning as it turned an even deeper shade of red. Shaking her head, she tried her best to ignore the..ah..pleasured sounds that continued to echo out of the building as she maintained her guard.

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From the look on his face, Ayumu apparently cared exactly zero amount about the man and the woman's activities. He wasn't watching them, but rather scanning the room trying to pinpoint the blue haired woman's location. The most annoying feature of this jutsu was the lack of pinpoint accuracy. He could tell she was in the room, but not where. It was possible one of the two romping around on the ground was her transformed. Shinobi were crafty, after all. Through gasps, Hebi managed to say that she saw Hex go downstairs. Ayumu's eyes narrowed as he focused on the closet door his eyes rested upon.

"Downstairs, you say," he echoed, knowing full well it was a lie. He could still sense the chakra signature in this room. He moved his eyes over to the ANBU team standing by and doing everything they could not to look at the scene that was playing out in front of them. All except for Ichijo, who didn't seem to mind one bit. Ayumu caught Yu's eyes and then glanced back at the closet.
Mikhail.jpg

Sasaki Yu (ANBU)

Yu noticed Ayumu's mask glancing in his direction and watched as he turned to look at the nearby closet. Yu had noticed it as well. If there was a hiding place in the room, that was it. Yu knew what he was being asked without need for an order. Wordlessly, he moved to the closet and placed his hand on the doorknob. His other hand reached for and drew a dagger as he slowly turned the knob and stepped back, pulling the door open as he did. He prepared for whatever was within.

Shuusei Touma (Captain)

The young girl didn't say much, but soon decided that she was going to go home. Unfortunately, as long as the barrier was up, that wasn't happening. She could, at least, get away from the sounds if they were making her uncomfortable. Like his Sennin, Touma was cold as ice as long as the mask was on. But then, he was pretty cold when it wasn't, too. Now that Ayumu had vacated the rooftop, Touma made a judgement call to move up top and take his place. The back had no apparent exit, but from the rooftop he'd be able to keep watch regardless. Taking a running start, he activated chakra in the soles of his feet before dashing up the side of the building. At the top he took a quick glance to ensure the front guards remained, then performed a few handseals to create a clone beside himself. The clone went to the edge of the building and then dropped to the ground on the side of Asuchi and Shashu, whom had both taken up vantage points.

"Everything clear on this side? The room is being searched," the clone spoke for Touma, despite the fact that he could probably shout himself for them to hear, it seemed more civil to let the clone speak in a normal voice. "You two helped corner her here? You seem to have good instincts... you should join the ANBU, both of you. We could use some more good shinobi, now more than ever," he added. It seemed an odd time to pitch the branch, but they weren't doing anything else but watching. Besides that, Touma was watching everything like a hawk, himself.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gp1_zpsa9880049.png

Litterban_zpsa0dc8a8d.png

Meanwhile outside the barrier... a good three hundred feet away.

"She's got herself holed up with a whole mess of shinobi. The ANBU are here; they are predictable as always. But really, what are you gonna do about it. Should I intervene?"questioned the red head who was really a host for the the mind of the hairy, smelly man named Gekido.

"Negative. Despite her reckless nature, Hex is resourceful. She'll make it out on her own." voiced an unknown individual.

"If you say so..."responded the path, her expression changing to one of confusion. The sounds coming from the headset were of a sexual nature. "The hell? She use genjutsu to make them have an orgy or something?"

"Don't ask me. Until we get those new viewing ports installed, we'll never know what that crazy girl is up to. Just stand down. If anything happens, we'll launch a couple missiles at the barrier to see if it takes it down. If anything, that should be quite the distraction." replied the operator.

The woman just starred silently, un-moving once again.

ooc: I have nothing to add for Hex. She just continues to focus on the woman beneath her.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hebi then pushes Hex over on the floor and pins him to the ground. With the lab coat no longer covering them, Hebi’s bouncing hips gave a show. With absolute determination to finish, the scene quickly fades to black. Hebi then faints on top of Hex out of exhaustion. As for the anbu opening the closet door, he would find himself in front of a walk-in closet. Within were rows of dolls waiting to be picked up. To search for someone hiding in there would be like finding a needle in a hay stack. It truly was the perfect place for Hex to hide.

Meanwhile in the sewers of Susukino a shinobi walks the maze of tunnels that lead under the barrier. In has been a long time since she has been down here, but she knew them well. She comes across the Neon sign reading ‘Puppet Paradise’ which is the sign next to the entrance to Hebi’s shop.

[Anii will become a dnpc, so I'm going to need to introduce the character she will be linked to.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back