Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Forgotten Blindsmen [Intro]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was late in the afternoon where the transparent moon could be seen cascaded against the cirrus clouds. The smell of burning coals reached across the busy station like brewing nauseating tea. Accompanied by the smell was a loud blaring horn signally the arrival of a train. The train was a new model replacing most of the tarnished metal with stronger alloys. The paint job was better on the eyes replacing the horrendous dark gray with a vibrant navy blue. The windows were appropriately space apart clearly showcasing several dark figures rummaging about.

"We will be starting departure from Raiden's Eyes at this time. All passengers with zone number one or gold member passengers are permitted to enter the coach." A male voice said through the intercoms. After the announcement the pressurized doors began to open releasing cool air from the train. Several men and women walked out of the doors carrying various luggages. After the barrage of people left the train, five distinguishable men wearing an ensemble entirely in blue walked out -- blue tie, blue suit, and blue street car hat, except the golden watch that reflected against the sun. The five men stood flushed against the door making gestures to show new passengers can come on board.

The privileged patrons began to get on board and Tsuyoshi Junko was one of them. Junko would see that the passengers boarding the train with him were either men in debonair blazers and suit holding suitcases and the occasional bagel hidden under furry mustaches. Junko was approached by one of the blue suited men holding a small gold box with a handle on its right side. The man held out his hand waiting for Junko to present him with the ticket. After handing him the ticket, the man briefly examine it for a moment before

"This ticket departure is for tomorrow morning at 9AM. Is there a reason why you are coming in early. This is just standard procedure, sir." The man began as he felt his chest pocket and pulled out a small white pad and a pen. The people behind could see that this would take a while as some shifted toward the right to the next line and the others waited.

"All passengers with zone number two or three are permitted to enter the coach." The male announcer said. The blue suited man waited for Junko's answer.

The rest of the team went onboard as normal : Senka, Ren, and Kane.

[[Sorry guys wanted to get this up sooner but I had some things doing for mothers day. I did not want to godmod what you guys are wearing but I would like for you to rp according to your roles. Senka is ANBU but don't make it apparent. Kane and Ren are investigators for the crime you will be wearing clothes close to the imperial guard. Junko would be wearing cloths suited for a medical assistant. Also, some of you will be rp in different threads after this intro so keep this in mind. You will meet up near the end of the mission. I hope you enjoy the mission.]]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Junko stood waiting, Attuned with the populated environment. Small clicks could be heard all around as people walked among the train station. Soon, a newly modeled train approached as a loud horn blew. Junko would be seen checking his watch, now wearing his lab coat over his suit attire. "Looks like it's about that time."

"We will be starting departure from Raiden's Eyes at this time. All passengers with zone number one or gold member passengers are permitted to enter the coach."

Upon the announcement from the intercom, Junko had began moving forward. Passing many people holding various luggages coming off of the train. five men stood outside the train against the doors making many gestures to show new passengers that they can come on board. A line formed as various men wearing suits, boarded the train. Moving up as next in line, Junko handed his ticket to a man holding a small gold box with a handle on the side. With the mans moment of close examination, Junko realized something wasn't right. After all, he wasn't let on the train as quickly as the others.

"This ticket departure is for tomorrow morning at 9AM. Is there a reason why you are coming in early. This is just standard procedure, sir. All passengers with zone number two or three are permitted to enter the coach."

"Aaahh hell. I couldn't just have a regular on time ticket like the rest of the team huh?" Junko thought as the blue suited man pulled out a small white pad and pen, waiting for his response. "Seriously?!" Junko said in a upset tone, but nothing to make a scene. "Their was a big mix up, I asked one of my co-workers to set up this departure for me at this time. I couldn't do it, I had paper work to fill out, and a meeting to attend! She must've had the wrong time scheduled. Please allow me on, I have medical work that must be done today and if I show up a day late! I can kiss my medical dreams good-bye." Junko said in a pleading tone, but still sophisticated, not drawing to much attention to himself.

[Mft]
[WC: 364]

[OOC: will we all have headsets?]

Senka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Senka had been told her role in the mission, she had quickly returned home to do a complete makeover of her appearance; she chose the least conspicuous outfit available for a girl looking her age, and dressed in a Gothic Lolita outfit. Not only did it reveal the least amount of skin, including a neckband hiding the scar on her neck, silken gloves and black thigh-highs underneath the medium-length skirt, but it also came with the possibility to hide things under the petticoat and the giant bow on her back, as well as the white surgical mask with a big black X drawn onto it, as a means to conceal the most obvious feature of her usually abnormal appearance.

Carrying a big stuffed bear with purposefully torn parts and an overall morbid design, which served to conceal her weapon of choice, the hedge trimmers, she simply appeared to be a wealthy lord's young daughter - if it had not been for the fact that her ticket was not for the first class car's, as one of her team member's was.

"I don't believe it!"

Senka approached one of the conductors and feigned a cutesy but angry tone of voice.

"I don't believe it!"

She repeated.

"I will have papa fire that servant. First, he gets me a ticket for the wrong class, and then he disappears on me!"

She was venting her indignation at the conductor, who, without a doubt, did not know what was going on.

"I can't believe that anyone would dare to make me, Himeji of the Ootsuki Corporate, sit with the commoners!"

The Ootsuki name was surely unknown to anyone in those parts, since Senka had simply made it up. It was borrowed from her original name, which she had found out in the ruins of the village hidden in the leaf. Her acting was based on the fact that her memories of home were only ever those of luxurious interior designs, beautiful lights, food done to perfection and a number of faceless, presence-less servants. She had indeed been a fine lady, and might have turned out to be just the way she acted now.

"Hmpf. At least process me quickly and get me a seat for myself. I don't want to share the space with any of those commoners."

Senka gestured in the direction of the people lining up to board the train, aiming to instill as much disgust towards this bratty little girl, as possible. Her disguise was all but perfected, as she held out her ticket without even deigning a look at the conductor. The key to dispel any doubt was to maintain her attitude as if it was her nature; it was not hard for a person with her past and a personality to match, to act the way she did.

[OOC: Making this a little more interesting, also to counterbalance my previously mediocre participation. And yes, do we have headsets? Senka's would be hidden under her headdress.]

[Marked for Training]

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I raised my eyebrows as I put on the new clothes I was to wear for the mission. I pretty closely resembled a member of the royal guard. My responsibilities on the mission were fairly basic and I had a partner in Kane. All I needed to do was investigate the scene and report anything I find suspicious. I waited in the crowd nearby the rest of the team. Junko was the first to move towards the train and an altercation began. Forcing my gaze away I could only catch that there was a problem with his ticket, but he put on a pretty convincing act and I had faith he would get on soon. I decided a little bit of my help couldn’t hurt so I attempted to catch the mans gaze and once I did I cast a lower level genjutsu that would give everyone an sense of anxiety making them want to quickly load the train and be done with it. Senka soon went into action things were progressing quite smoothly.

The man in the blue suit talking to Junko hollered for the remaining passengers to board the train. Funny I’m apparently supposed to be a member of the imperial guard but I don’t have priority seating, no surprise no rich man decided to be a good person and offer me there high class ticket. Oh, well. I slipped onto the train and hoped Kane would follow soon behind me.

[sorry didn’t have much to add just wanted to post to get the mission underway]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kane followed the group onto the train dressed in imperial clothing, getting ready to investigate the crime scene. This mission would be especially interesting having to figure out a way to do their job without revealing themselves as who they really were, Kumogakure shinobi. In all honesty it shouldn't be too hard but if a fight broke out and Kane used his puppet or other ninjustu, his cover would be blown, which would be bad for the Raikage and then he wouldn't get paid. How tedious this mission was starting to turn out to be when he actually thought about. He got on with Ren and kept quiet. The mission had started.

(OOC: my character has a headset. not much for me to post on. and excuse the delay. Finals are over with now :D)

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy rambled excessively pulling out every excuse that he could find. It was not farfetched for anyone to think the young doctor was hiding something. Regardless, the blue suited man looked indifferent or irritated as he tapped his wooden pencil on the felt pad.

"All right kid. You don't have to tell me your life story." The man said as he jabbed his finger into the air pointing toward the entrance. "Just get in.." He scribbled some short hand writing before returning his pad back into his pocket. He took the ticket and began inserting into the box simultaneous twirling the handle. Junko could hear the paper crackle as the hidden blades with the box shredded the ticket into pieces. He waved his hand as he exhorted the rest of the guests to move forward.

Junko was not the only one who was causing trouble. "Hey raggedy Ann I don't care who the f*** you are ... I do not have time for your s**. I was first." A man exclaimed stentorianly who Senka did not see as she pushed her way toward one of the blue suited men guarding the door. He looked relatively young but older than Senka. On his head rested a simple but worn forest green knit hat, his body was clad in tattered green shirt and slacks that barely covered the tattoos that ran through his arms and neck.

"Calm down the both of you." The man exhorted.

"No this rich b**** has it coming to her. I am a paid patron and a productive member of society like everyone else so I should be treated with respect." The man said pretending to act polite.

The man sighed. "Fine...do you have your ticket."

"Uh...ya." The young man said as he pulled out a crumpled ticket from his pocket. The man took the ticket and inserted into his gold box turning the handle on its side

"No more outrages to the both of you or you will be leaving at the next stop." He continued as he received Senka's ticket as well.

Eventually, the rest of the team got on board. The atmosphere was heavy not simply due to the caustic fumes that brewed on top of them but also from the constant chatter. You could see people talking on their micro headsets, children screaming, and the young gossiping -- it was a party.
The intercom began to fizzle and crackle as an older man spoke up within the train. "Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. This is the captain Yamura Heikichi. We're looking at about three hour travel time to our final destination : Anjo. We will have three stops in between which are Okazaki, Hekinan, Kariya. We've got clear skies, good winds. Uh, train attendants and staff please prepare for departure."

"Yes, I have the part, sir. Would you mind telling what it is?" A young man dressed in complete dark blue courier attire. He wore a felt hat that covered his entire black short hair. His body was wrapped in simple blue cotton garb with a vest. He was standing lifting up his personal strapped back and pushing it under his chair. He was occupied by the conversation he was having on his headset. "Uh huh...ok sir. I will keep it safe. I will get there in thirty minutes."

The train began to shift forward for a moment jolting everyone who was standing. The sound of the mellow horn blared across the station before the train picked up speed.
[Yes you do have headsets and you may use them. You can use any jutsu or item in your disposal to observe the people and train you might find something.]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Examining the moves and posture of the man, Junko could tell the individual before him was growing frustrated. It wasn't what Junko wanted, but he had to make everything convincing.

"All right kid. You don't have to tell me your life story." The man said pointing toward the entrance. "Just get in."

"I'm all clear." Junko thought as the man took down a few notes, then returned his pad back to his pocket. "Thanks." Junko said, looking quite relieved as he handed the man his ticket. Boarding the train, it seemed like chaos. Within moments, it appeared that Junko wasn't the only one stirring up trouble, so was Senka.

"Hey raggedy Ann I don't care who the f*** you are ... I do not have time for your s**. I was first."

Junko listened carefully, taking his seat, knowing it would be dealt with in a orderly manner. After all, Senka wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize the mission. Children screamed and people chattered. If Junkos eyes were closed, he'd assumed he'd just stepped in a circus. The intercom soon crackled and a older man spoke up within the train.

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. This is the captain Yamura Heikichi. We're looking at about three hour travel time to our final destination : Anjo. We will have three stops in between which are Okazaki, Hekinan, Kariya. We've got clear skies, good winds. Uh, train attendants and staff please prepare for departure."

"Good, we should be pulling off soon. Nothing left, but to wait." Junko thought as he observed the many different passengers, one mentioning he was keeping an item safe. As everyone was boarded, a loud horn blew throughout the station as the train began moving. Taking a deep breath, Junko formed a few quick hand signs away from anyone's attention. Remaining stationary and calm, Junko used one of his unique Jutsu rarely used. "Earth Sense! Advance Chakra Movement Jutsu!" His chakra pulsed from is feet into the train. As his chakra Flowed, Junko could now see and visualize all inanimate objects on the train as his chrakra connected with it. "Wow, all this is on the train?" Junko thought as he used his Jutsu. He would surely inform the team once he was finished using his Jutsu.

Earth Sense
CRPJ's Effect:Allows one to move their chakra throughout a specific area or object as a pulse with a few hand signs and contact with an object, allowing their chakra flow to give them an overview of what something looks like or the movements made as the chakra pulses reach the object. The chakra pulses covers over objects as they link together.

•Earth Sense--Junko must remain stationary while using the jutsu (Reason: This would make it unusable in battle.)
--This jutsu cannot reveal life energy, chakra signatures, presences, etc. (Reason: Skills that reveal hidden people, increase awareness, etc. already exist within the battle system.)
--This jutsu will reveal stationary, inanimate objects and building layouts.
---Maximum range 100 feet (Width, Depth, height)

Image of chakra flow

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kane boarded the train, ignoring the little problem Senka would be having with the person being rowdy, and slightly annoying too. What a little pest he is going to be if he keeps that up. Someone may have to deal with him. Kane thought to himself, slightly devilishly, as he watched the man complain about Senka getting on first, or cutting ahead.... or whatever is real issue was. Kane made a mental image for himself of that man; just in case he became a problem later. For now Kane would move in line and board the train, hoping Ren wouldn't be foolish enough to intervene. They weren't suppose to let on that they knew each other after all. Well, Kane and Ren could say they did, but Senka and Junko weren't imperial guard imposters; even though they were all a team, they were compartmentalized into separate pieces of the puzzle. Kane heard someone talking who was dressed in a blue cotton garb, a courier perhaps. Kane moved forward taking a seat two seats ahead which had one more open spot meant for Ren. If Ren tried to walk past without noticing Kane, he would tap Ren's arm and motion for him to sit. The imperial get up was slightly uncomfortable but something that he would live with.

He took out a small notepad and wrote a message, folded it up, and handed it to Ren for only him to see.
Secret Note said:
Watch the courier in blue two seats back from us.
His penmanship was easily legible so there would be no confusion on Ren's part as to what was said, as long as the genin could read that is.

Kane then sat back and looked around listening to other conversation using chakra to enhance his ears. He wasn't the best at sound jutsu but he was good at physics and the human anatomy.

WC: 315
MFT

Senka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Senka acted taken aback by the sudden outburst of the man. It proved that her disguise had worked on the normal people that populated the area.

"How dare you! I-"

She cut herself off upon looking up at the man that had spoken up. He was much taller than her, and while her training allowed for her to deal with foes of any size, the young and frail rich brat she was posing as could certainly not.

"I... I am..."

Growing teary-eyed, she went silent and looked down, whispering to herself that if she hadn't been alone, this would not have ended so well for the man. It was the final brick on top of the perfectly realistic facade that she had built within only minutes of her appearance on the scene. Of course, if there were people still suspicious about her now, they would remain suspicious regardless of what she tried.

Silently, and several sizes smaller than before, the Gothic Lolita entered the loud train and tried to look for a seat where she would be alone. Unfortunately, it was always the unlikable people who decided to take a seat right next to those who looked like they did not want any company. Thus, a man who required two seats pressed himself next to her, almost flattening her petticoat, and across from her, a mother with two noisy children decided that it would be best to begin eating messy food on the train.

Senka did not notice the man talking on his headset, as it went under in all the tumult around her, but she did notice where Kane had taken a seat, and registered that something appeared to be going on. However, even then, the man sitting next to her was sweating profusely as if he had just finished a marathon, and he was not of the type that did not particularly smell when perspiring, while the children began to take an interest in the Gothic Lolita's outfit, licking their fatty fingers from the not clearly identified food they were eating.

The stitched-up girl just hoped that something would happen within the next few minutes, or she would make something happen; anything that freed her from the people around her. After all, she had an appearance to uphold.

[Marked for Training]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The invisible chakra pulse that emanated from Junko's body rippled through his surrounding like a sonar. The feedback pulse was like visuallizing the entire train like a still black and white photo. Junko could conjecture at least fifty passengers onboard the train. There were more men than women and at least a few youth. Everything appeared normal except perhaps a small gap that held the shape of what looked like a box.

A sound of radio tuning whimpered at a man holding a small black box perhaps the same size and build of the conductor box. There was a small screen with a series of number on dial ranging from 0 to 100. The small hand that rested on 0 quickly sprung up to 15. The man looked to his left where he could see another man stuffing his face with a bag of Clays. Both men were wearing simple black and white suits

"Did you see that." The man with the box said.

"See what?" The chip man responded as he licked his fingers removing the salting goodness.

"The dial moved. I think there something here. Maybe a shinobi or that device?" The man continued scratching his head which was half balding.

"Could be something, but if we try anything people might get suspicious. Do you see anything." The other man said scratching his chin. He reached for his front coat pocket and pulled out a small box with the "Marlo" written on the front with an image of a horse. He popped open the box and pulled out a single cigarette slipping into his mouth.

The cautious man peeped at the front of the train. He could see the young courier examining several parchment. On the far left there were two imperial guards talking to each other, one was sitting a row above the other.

"The courier is right in front of us, Shintaro and two imperial guards." The man said. "Probably the men to investigate the incident."

"Probably..." The man at the corner said now blowing smoke from underneath his nostrils as he exhaled the fumes from his cigarette.

The train ride was relatively calm as people on the train kept the conversation private. There were still the occasional outcries of babies screaming. Eventually, the train stopped at a the Okazaki station. The intercom began to crackle as it started to come to life.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, this is the captain speaking. We have arrived at Okazaki station. We will depart again in the next twenty minutes." The captain said.

Several people began to rise from their seats rummaging through their belongings as they started to move out of the train, among them was the courier.

"Well you are up kid. Keep radio contact." The smoking man said as he extinguish his cigarette in a cup of cold coffee.

The man nodded his head as he began to pack his things.

....​

"342 Lando Street." The courier muttered to himself as he walked down the warm streets of Okazaki. It was late in the afternoon from the time the train departed. Most of the populace in the small city were attending their activities leaving the streets with the occasional children playing and galloping horses with their carriages.

The man stopped at a grand complex building. He went up the stairs toward the door but before he began to knock he turned around to see if he was being followed. He noticed a small black carriage parked near a newspaper stand, nothing unusual. He began to knock at the door.

....​

"I need another drink." The smoking man muttered to himself. He rose from his seat as he mender through the halls passing by the seats where the imperial guards were before propping up the sliding door to the next compartment. "Excuse me sir." A woman attendant approached him. "Yes?" The man said. "You have a phone call." She replied. The man nodded his head as he followed her to the phone

"Hello." The smoking man said. "It is me, Shintaro." The voice replied. "Why are you not using your headset?" The smoking man said lowering his voice. "I am getting interference and I think they have activated the device. Apparently the issue is still there." The man continued.

"Alright were you able to discover anything." The smoking man asked.

"Yes I was able to obtain a snipped of code. Do you have paper." The man said.

"No wait I will find you." The smoking man said as he turned around.

[You guys are free to follow the courier but it will deter you away from your mission instructions. Also, you are free to do your observation]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Everything's clear, but that Box image seemed quite off." Junko thought as he deactivated his Jutsu. observing the people throughout the train carefully,  Junko could see his teams positions. Ren and Kane sat together, but they weren't too far from Senka, who was sitting quite uncomfortably near a few chaotic civilians. "Damn, Senka must be going through hell." Junko thought looking at the sweaty individual next to her. 

"Alright, the boxes location was around... There. One of those guys in the black and white suits must have it." Junko thought making mental notes of his observations. Soon, the train became more silent, Only whispers could be heard. "I guess these people learned their inside voices." Junko thought enjoying the ride.

In moments, The train slowly Loss speed. The screeching breaks indicated that they were coming to their first stop. Junko sighed at the stop of the train. The smell of cigarettes floated through the air, making Junko think of tobaccos pleasure to the lungs.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, this is the captain speaking. We have arrived at Okazaki station. We will depart again in the next twenty minutes."

"Twenty Minutes. More then enough time. I'll grab a box of smokes, enjoy the fresh air, and be back after ten or fifteen minutes. No matter what, I'll have five minutes to get back." Junko thought looking at his watch. Standing to his feet and exiting as most passengers did. Junko walked amongst the crowd,  carefully paying attention to the couriers position. After all, the courier did hold an interesting package. He talked about it as if it was high in value. 

"The train seemed to have a lot of basic luggage. Nothing really caught my attention except a box. The box is placed near one of the two passengers that wore black and white suits. They seemed to be paying close attention to their surroundings on the train unlike any of the normal passengers. Be on the lookout." Junko said softly, but clearly. 

Putting his small box of smokes in his inner jacket pocket, Junko was back at the train with time to spare. Upon boarding again, Junko saw one of the suited individuals entering in a different compartment of the train. using his Seikon speed, Junko checked out the train a bit, and sat down in his original seat to wait for departure. Staying true to his mission given, Junko didn't do anything too extra.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
With his chakra heightened hearing, Kane listened to the conversation though it was fuzzy at best. There's was some going on with a box that a passenger had on his lap. While listening to their conversation, another one came into his ear, but this one from his headset.; Junko had news. Kane listened to what he had found out and nodded as if he were talking to Ren. "Understood... don't do anything. Kane clicked his headset to turn it on mute. The train had stopped and one of the stops along the way. This is my chance... Kane got up and went to the nearest rest room and went into a stall. No one was in there and he used his combination transformation jutsu. His clothes, his imperial clothing that is, was now infused with his body. Kane's normal attire was on. He wore a black kimono with no symbol, no allegiance to anyone. Not a country, not a village not even a clan. He would be completely unknown to anyone besides the people on his team and hopefully they wouldn't be dumb enough to do anything to reveal it. Little faith he had in other people right?

He heard a phone conversation that one man in a black suit was having. He is going to find someone huh... Kane smiled and moved past the man. Kane's old imperial suit had a hood so the man wouldn't recognize Kane's shaggy hair. It was time for Kane to do a lot more recon on these guys. The courier wasn't his main concern anymore. These two suspicious folk was his main concern.

He went and now took an open seat three seats up from the two men. A new passenger Kane was now. Unknown to everyone and anyone. Not many Kumogakure shinobi could even identify Kane as a Kumogakure shinobi, coming from Kirigakure and all. Not even many from Kirigakure knew him either, if any that is. Most that knew him or knew of his name were dead from the frozen tundra of Mist.

wc: 342
MFT

Senka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Apparently unlike anybody else on the train, Senka was literally in a tight spot, from which there appeared to be no escape for far too long. She was in no particular position to pay attention to anything on the train, but at least picked up that some suspicious figures were berating themselves under the wary eyes of her team members. Even then, she had no special powers that would allow her to listen to people from far away, sense their life force - unless she got hold of their blood, or even slip out of her body to walk in form of a ghost, as she had heard in stories. Truthfully, she had once slipped out of her body, involuntarily, and it had not been fun.

She noticed that one of her team, one of the two in the imperial outfit, had stood up and disappeared in a direction she was unable to properly follow without looking suspicious herself. But when he never returned, Senka gathered that he must have found a lead; if anything, she expected that none of her team could be taken out without making a sound.

At one point, when the train slowed down and was about to arrive at its destination, Senka just decided to drop her disguise and go about things differently; under her petticoat and inside the large stuffed bear in bad taste were utensils hidden for her mission, and she decided to take the opportunity of having arrived at a station in which passengers would involuntary be reshuffled, to change her identity. Moving around in this outfit would have been the best if she had gotten a first-class ticket, but that had not been the case, after all.

Acting high and mighty, befitting of her appearance, she made the opulent man next to her make way, shooed the children away and shot their mother a haughty glance, before leaving her seat and departing the train. However, just as she disappeared into the masses of people, she turned herself and her possessions invisible, and jumped underneath the train. She changed her clothes quickly and stuffed them into the leather bag hidden underneath her petticoat there. The large stuffed bear had served its purpose and she took out the hedge trimmers concealed within, folded up the faux animal into an unexpectedly compact size and put it into the bag as well. She was back in her usual clothes, tied up her prominent hair and hid it under a worker cap, and presented the overall appearance of a person who could be in several different lines of menial work, including gardener, sewer worker and assassin. The fact that she was small and had a voice that could also belong to a prepubescent boy, paired with a body that had absolutely no feminine cha-

Senka stopped her movements and looked up, the expression on her face beyond murderous.

-she could successfully conceal her gender with her clothes and would be able to pose as an assistant on his way to work or back home.

The hedge trimmer was covered in a leather sheath to hide its true nature of being a repurposed gardening tool, and the fact that it was multi-edged, and the leather bag looked like it carried the utensils she would need for her craft - whatever that may be. Lastly, she took out a gas mask that covered only the lower half of her face and put it on to conceal her stitched-up Glasgow scars, ultimately giving her the looks of somebody who worked in dangerous environments. She had never mastered the ability of transformation through Chakra, but instead learned various disguises and the skill to change into them quickly. Her scars were always the hardest part to explain or to hide, but she managed so far.

With this, she returned back up to the platform, the whole change of disguise having taken only a few minutes. She boarded the train and in an opportune moment, and released her invisibility while walking normally, appearing as if she had just pushed past a few people to get to her seat. However, she decided that as long as no conductor came along, she would stay between the compartments of the train and pay attention to all the people that moved away from their seats.

[Marked for Training]

Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I let out a yawn and stretched before reading the note Kane had passed me. 'Watch the courier in blue two seats back from us' I went ahead and followed his instructions until the courier was gone. I shot him a look and he remained calm so I decided not to worry. The train lurched to a stop and the captain announced this was our first stop and we'd depart again in twenty minutes. I watched Kane move into action and coming out in different clothing. I sighed, why didn't I think of that. I slowly left the train and paced around outside in the fresh air before returning to my seat on the train.

[Sorry for holding the mission up, end of year has been stressful school and finals are this week so I haven't be on the internet much, trying not to hold up the mission too much.]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At the corner of the smoking man's eye he could see a heavily clothed man brush right by him. He was not sure if the man was watching him as he took his phone call but he felt no reason to continue to standing around in the opening, besides he needed to rendezvous with the kid. He clicked the phone off quietly not giving any proper goodbye to his companion. He started to walk in the opposite the direction moving pass three car doors before finally reaching the exiting car. He walked passed a short man cradling large shears sheathed under a bunch of rags, perhaps a gardener. What exactly was is gardener doing traveling in the city? It did not really concern at the moment, the only thing that was important was finding that blasted kid. The smoking man took a deep breath before reaching toward his coat pocket and pulling out his box of Marlo's.

"I will find that kid after I find myself a bar." The man thought to himself as the placed the butt of a cigarette on his lips. Within a few moments, he walked off the train. As he walked through the station he would occasionally look behind feeling something was watching him or it could be the intoxicating fumes from his own tobacco that was blinding his senses. His paranoia preventing him from noticing someone tapping on his shoulder. The man's tense muscles caused him to pull out a caliber grade A crossbow pistol that was locked and ready to fire with the edge of the cocked arrow pointing directly at the center of his assailant's nose.

"If this is about the winning from before I said I would pay you back." The man said raising his hands up slowly showing that he was not a threat.

"Did I not tell you that I would find you?" The smoking man said as he quickly withdrew his pistol from the man's face. If the man had held his weapon any longer the soldiers that approached the scene would have quickly subdued him. They were all men dressed in clad green military uniform. Their chest was decorated with several badges placed upon a military strap with a silver buckle. On the top of their heads rested felt capoverseas in fine forest green leather.

"Is there a problem, gentlemen?" One of the uniform men asked as he walked closing to them. His sheath saber bounced on his side.

"Not at all officer. He just startled me. I am just having a rough day." The smoking man said with a toothy grin. "But I do feel there is someone following me. I can't identify the person though, unfortunately."

"We will look into it sir." The man said as he waved his hand to signal some of the other men to scout the rest of the station. The man nodded his head as he left the scene walking toward his post.

"Well that happened?" The young man said.

"What did you find..." The smoking man in a stern voice making sure the kid did not loose focus.

"Oh yeah so.... I wasn't able to enter the home but I was able to get some transmission that came from the building." The kid said as he begin reaching into his pants pocket.

"The same transmission as before." The smoking man said eagerly as he waited.

"Yeah I think so but I could not decipher any of it." He pulled out a paper with a series of ones and zeros scratched on in red ink.

code said:
0010 0011 0111 1011 0011 0101 0111 0101 0010 0111

"It looks like morse code." The smoking man said as he took the paper out of the kid's hand trying to examine it himself.

"I guess but it doesn't follow any known morse code convention that I know of. It looks like binary digits." The man said as he scratched his head.

"Binary digits?" The man said curious as to why the boy made that assumption. The last time he heard about those things was during the academy. Binary digits were used in basic micro-controllers but never used in full scale electronics. How could they be used in something as rudimentary as a radio, especially when morse code was much easier to use.

"We should scout the place again later in the evening before we make any conclusion. For now I really need a drink. It has been a long day." He said as he folded the paper and placed in his right pocket.

...​

Meanwhile, the train was several miles away from the Okazaki's station and getting closer toward Hekinan. The afternoon sky broke into rain which carried on for several minutes enough to make the air taste salty like walking by through the docks of Port Cirrus. The chilled air was able to seep into the train causing a few of the passengers to whipped out blankets, sheets and other warmer clothing from their luggages.

"We apologize for the sudden drop in temperature. Train attendants will be passing out complementary blankets for those who need it. We will reach Kariya in ten minutes." The captain said from the intercom.

Kariya is the location of the new medical complex which was recently built about a year ago to comply with the Hayata Convention. The building is immense containing nearly fifty floors and there were some floors that were rumored to have restricted floors that only certain individuals knew about. It was there that Junko, or the new medical assistant, is expected to meet with Nakajima Yoshe, the physician who will be performing the diagnosis on Ruriko.

Eventually, the train began to stop reaching revealing a more modern station given by the clean white concrete and marble buildings. "We have arrived to at Kariya. We will depart to again in the next twenty minutes." The captain said.

After twenty minutes, the seats started to become empty revealing on the compressed cushion and the smell of the salty air. The next two stops were the last stops brought Ren and Kane in one area and Senka in the other. Looking at their mission outline, Ren and Kane discovered that their first destination was to examine the crime scene. The White Dragon was five miles away.

[Entrance Thread for Kane and Ren​

For Senka it was just her and her giant scissors. There were no people that she had to meet but she had to find the old man --- Komgata Atsuchi. Since his body guard, Ruriko was in medical leave he had no desire to find a replacement. He was left to his own faculties using only his personal driver to bring him up and about. Currently, he was at his private home surrounded by an array of government samurai guards.

[Entrance Thread for Senka​

[I am really sorry for taking this long. I will making your corresponding threads tmr or sometime this weekend. The threads are merely just a way to branch you guys from each other since you are in different regions.]

[EDIT: I should have been more specific. I would like for you guys to rp leaving the train and reaching your designation.

Kane/Ren --> find a way to get to white dragon. You have money so you could get carriage.

Junko --> You just need to rp getting into the medical complex you will be enter the lobby

Senka --> You have to find a stealthy way to get inside the home of Komgata. I respond to your rp to see how you did.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The ride on the train got more un-interesting as it went by. The two people he had been watching seemed to have quieted down and become slightly paranoid and seemed to talk less now about their possible future plans. How bothersome... Kane thought to himself. Now he was separated from his partner and sitting by what seemed like to be a dead end. He waved down a waitress and got a glass of water. He sipped it while listening to the noises of the train. The air seemed to get colder and Kane noticed people getting out heavy clothing and blankets quickly to warm themselves back up. A waitress came by with a blanket for him but he politely just shook his head no to her. This cold was nothing compared to what his homeland felt like by the time he had left. He wondered if that's how the Haku's felt all the time. Then again they were naturally attuned to ice. So in fact the cold might feel warm and even temperatures up in the fifties might feel hot to them.

But alas he had no idea in the long run. The train eventually stopped at their mission designated spot. He found Ren and gave him a nod in to say "lets go". He moved off of the train only to find a crowd of people getting on and off of the train. He rolled his eyes in annoyance until he spotted a carriage across the mass crowd of people. Disappearing quickly in between the two train cars closest to him he deactivated his combination transformation jutsu to look like an Imperial guard again. He would find Ren and lead him over to the carriage. Once there he would give a small wad of money to the driver and said "White dragon on imperial business. We need to get there as soon as possible." His voice wasn't rude but it wasn't exactly nice either. It held a certain level of authority, one that an Imperial guard would have.

They would get into the carriage and be off. Time to investigate this situation further.

[topic left w/ or w/out ren]

WC: 354
mft

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junkos mind wondered, so many things could happen on the mission. So many outcomes, too many to count or concentrate on. With a deep inhale, followed by a slow exhale, Junko's mind slowly calmed. Soon, the trained calmed as well. many passengers settled down upon the brief rain shower. "The rain has always been calming to me." Junko thought as his mind was at rest.

The air within the train soon chilled, multiple passengers decided to pull out blankets. It was the usual for Junko. as an orphan, he had plenty of cold nights. Some nights were so cold, it was as if it froze his soul. Leaving him shaking for days with a runny nose for nights. Pain in the ass, times Junko would never forget.

"We apologize for the sudden drop in temperature. Train attendants will be passing out complementary blankets for those who need it. We will reach Kariya in ten minutes."

The announcement was more then enough to warm his body. Junko was arriving to his destination and it would be in a matter of no time. The Kariya was a new medical complex, it would be much different from the hospital within the village. So much curiosity and excitement filled Junkos heart, but he had to Bury it for the sake of the mission to stay in character. Hopefully, things wouldn't be too different.

Soon, the train slowed to Junkos stop, a magnificent station. Exiting the train, Stepping on the white concrete, Junkos surroundings filled with marbled buildings. "Time to make my way to the HDR" Junko thought, ready to follow his mission out. Back outside the village, his home away from home.

[Topic left]
[OOC: sorry for lateness, had a writers blockage and then got busy here and there]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back