Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private The Power of a Sage

Tamashi Seto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
The Power of a Sage
Tori Gate.png

Winter, Year 13
Afternoon

Meditating under the tori gate that led deeper into the Kami no mori Forest, and subsequently, the great shrine itself, provided the mystical forest didn't divert you off the beaten path with it's defenses, he found himself at peace after a spending a significant amount of time further cleaning up the ruins that was his home. In reality though, he wandered off simply in an attempt to escape from the Chi sucking Kitsune he was now bound to. Had he trained in the ruined courtyard or at the hotspring located behind the great shrine, there was no doubt Izumai would attempt her shenanigan's on him. Well, he was having none of that. He needed to get away and train on his own, or rather without any distraction. A loli sized Kitsune trying to sexually assault him for Chi constantly would prove detriment to that. He still didn't know how he was going to explain that to his fiance, but he wonder about that when the time was right, though a portion didn't want to return at all, knowing either A, she would murder him outright, B, murder him and Izumai, C, murder Izumai or D, renounce him. There was also the other option where she may keep a level head and forgive him buuuuuut, he didn't see that. From his experience with women, they tended to be far more emotional than logical in their thinking, and It isn't like Shizu was any different, she was just better at controlling her emotions than other girls. He shook his head however at the thought. Not wasn't the time for such thinking, so he returned to the topic at head, meditating in a sacred forest. Between the chirping of birds off in the distance and the gusts of wind blowing past him, he found himself at ease for the first time in awhile. It was a nice sensation he felt rarely. He ought to change that when he returned home. A few further minutes however, and he found his short repose disturbed when he certain Kitsune's voice from behind. "Ooooooh Seto!" Sighing under his breath upon hearing his name in such a playful manner, he ended up biting the corner of his lips in frustration. "Oooh no...." He mumbled under his breath. How did she find him? And how? Those two questions squirmed in his brain, than he quickly realized where he was at, a mystical forest inhabited by Kami spirits. There was that, as well as the fact the Kitsune could probably make out his chakra signal. He sometimes forget Izumai was highly entuned with the forest, but that still didn't answer the question why she was here. Before he had a chance to think up a plan of attack or rather, one to flee to be exact, he found himself being stared down by the four feet tall loli Kitsune that was his summoning contract. When he finally opened his eyes, he found himself face to face with her playful smirk, and as usual, her tails were swirling around behind her, as If they had lives of their own.

T1.png

Izumai
"There you are! Fufufu! And here I thought you were trying to run away from your beautiful, faithful kitsune wife! So are you ready to begin the lession?
Because I sure am! I can't wait for the fun afterwards! Fufufufu!"

He rolled his eyes hard, showing his clear distain for what she had just said. It didn't matter how many times she said it, like hell he was ever going to marry a woman like that, let alone cheat or break Shizu's heart, which......he already did technically when she sexually assaulted him after he signed her contract. "FUUUUUCK!!!!" He cussed himself to within the safety of his own mind......Wait Training? He mind than quickly changed to what she had said after Izumai self proclaimed herself as his wife. What training? What the hell was she talking about? He didn't remember agreeing to any "special" training she was hinting at, not that It mattered really. He already knew Izumai wouldn't take no for an answer, and even If she did, she just end up making his life more miserable anyway. He sighed again. Oh boy, what could this be about? He wondered...​

Last edited:

Tamashi Seto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
A groan escaped his lips. He swore If this special training was just a excuse to molest him, he'd.......well, lets just saythis loli Kitsune make him into a criminal. Up until recently, he never had the urge to break the law, let alone....make someone disappear, let alone women, which were the Great Kami's greatest creations, but this one? This one was making him question that very idea. Tilting his head ever so slightly towards the ground, he sighed yet again before mustering the strength to speak up, albeit in a low, annoyed tone.

Tamashi Seto
"Uugh...What is it? Cause I swear on the Great Kami spirits, If it's another torture session of you just molesting me....uuugghhh..."

Finally flashing his eyes opened, he found Izumai standing before him in her usual, iconic stance. Her small childish hands rested on her hips while she kept her chin up, giving off her usual, prideful aura. With a near emotionless expression, he subtly rolled his eyes as his "self" proclaimed wife began to speak up in that mischievous, playful tone of hers. He was pretty sure he was never going to get used to that voice, probably since he had never met a woman that had ever tried to flirt with him.

T1.png

Izumai
"Fufufufu! Don't be like that Seto! You know you like it!....But as much as I'd like to, I was thinking of teaching my poor ol husband sage jutsu! Wouldn't that be fun Seto? Because afterwards, we could have fun! Fufufufu!"

What the hell was she talking about? Who wanted to be molested against their will? A groaning sigh escaped him. Sometimes, he didn't know what was worst, being tortured and molested by those bandits, or by a great kami spirit doing the same to him. Sometimes, he swore the world was after to get him....Wait sage jutsu? The hell was that? He rose a eyebrow at the childish, playful kami. Did she mean the energy that nature emitted? If so, that would be quite the revelation. He had remembered briefly studying it with Shizu when they were being privately taught, but he had always nature energy as they called it, as something more mystical, something you couldn't physically grasp, than again, they said the said things with Kami's and look what was standing infront of him, a living, breathing Kami that he got hitched to. Regardless, this was quite a surprise. While Izumai did actually help him train occasionally, It was never anything like this, so this was new. It actually made excited for the first time since he had been at home. He ignored the last part where she wanted to molest him further. That was a given whenever they did anything together so he have to live with it.

Tamashi Seto
"You mean nature energy? As in the energy emitted form everything around us?....I don't understand, are you telling me I can harness that energy for myself?"

In normal Izumai fashion, she began giggling in a high pitch voice as per usual when she heard his question. With her eyebrows crossed, he even found himself victim to that equally playful smirk she typically used, even when they were sleeping.

T1.png

Izumai
"Fufufufu! Of course! Don't you know? Kami are naturally entuned with nature. We can manipulate Sage jutsu as easily as the Uchiha can manipulate their eyes! but what I'm going to do is do you one better by teaching you Sage Mode! By connecting with me, your oh so lovely Kami wife, you become tremendously more powerful than you are now for a short period of time. Doesn't that sound wonderful? My oh so dear husband?"

He could definitely do without that last part, ESPECIALLY ABOUT HIM BEING HER SO CALLED HUSBAND! HE WASN'T DAMMIT!.....But Sage mode huh? Now that sounded interesting....Oh who was he kidding, that sounded awesome minus the fact he had to do with Izumai. Still, It was interesting, even If he had never heard anything like it before. He was sure It would prove difficult, otherwise there would probably tons of "sage" users around. He guess he had no real choice in the matter. He have to suffer being tortured If he wanted to learn this great power she was speaking of. Having came to a decision, he looked up at her with a serious deposition.

Tamashi Seto
"Alright, you made your point. When do we start? What do we need?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back