Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Reaper Returns [Private]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stand in the combat grounds, it seemed that Takeshi had already decided to call upon the family responsible, he was not going to take this lightly. This was a direct insult on the Uchiha clan, on the Hokage and his rage showed no limitation right now. Takeshi looked at the concreate walls, no-where to run, no-where to hide. This was a summoning to more of an execution and Takeshi would be the judge, jury and executioner. Gone was the Hokage robes and the Hokage Hat. Takeshi stood in his normal gear as he waited, the black sword across his back as he allowed himself to wait in the day.

The summoning letter had been sent to both Hana and Ziren, they would explain their actions and they would have to have a damn good reason to why this happened. The academy was no place for fighting and Ziren had stepped over the line. He would be dealt with. Takeshi had forgone his attitude and the mask was back on his face, this time Takeshi had left his titles. He stepped up here and stood there the breathing echoing a demonic sound. The Reaper was back in full form.

Takeshi had no summoned anything yet, he stood there the messengers running around. Though it seemed when they delivered the message to the two of them. His knuckles had not stopped being clenched as he had waited patiently, the anger seeping out in a dark aura from the Hokage. The purple hews eroded the ground letting the patch of grass that he was stood at die off, his anger once more showing its true nature. For most part he was calm, but this was a step over the mark, this was a step that had to be punished for.

[Summoning Uchiha Hana]
[Summoning Ziren]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren had just killed his brother... Blood was still everywhere on him. From his brother. His own... But it isn't like he had time to process what his brother had said to him. For a letter just popped up right in front of him..

It was from Takeshi. He knew why. When Ziren was far away, he could still hear Izumi's blood flow. It was shutting down, but he thought that someone there could help Izumi. Luckily he got that help. Unluckily, it was Takeshi, from reading the letter. It was full of anger.

Ziren got up, still weak from the fight. But he made his way back to the village. To where the meeting was to take place. Kistune Park. He heard Takeshi's blood flow. And it was clear he was angry.

"Lord Hokage. I am here as requested." He bowed, his body shaking as he could feel the aura from Takeshi. But he looked at the Hokage in the eyes. Punishment was something that Ziren has known. But if Hana was to be punished for his stupid actions...

"Lord Hokage. I'm willing to accept any and all punishments you wish to lash out at me. But leave Hana out of this." He rolled up a sleeve revealing the skin of both of his arms. "You can cut one of my arms off. One of your choosing. Give me as much scars as you want, just leave Hana and my children out of this"

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at Ziren, the mask fully covering his hair but back to normal was the dyed green hair that he was familiar with. He allowed his hand to rest on the hilt of the sword as he looked at the two of them, it was clear that they had some explanation but now the permission was granted for pain to be given, though he did not need that. The pain happening would be a fact though it seemed that Ziren had a request for this and Takeshi allowed himself to consider it for a few seconds before replying to Ziren.

“You brought them in when you attacked one of my family, request is denied, they will have known pain, they will know suffering and you will witness what your actions have caused Ziren”

Takeshi was blunt as he allowed himself to wait patiently, he would wait all day if it took but he would have his summons answered, he would have his request given heed and he would have his justice. He allowed himself to look at Ziren as he pondered for a few seconds his eyes glancing over the boy that had over stepped the line, a wicked smile came to his lips.

“The children can stay out of this, though you didn’t do the same respect with my own it would seem. However, if Hana does not come forth, I will send Yuki to have words. You have crossed my clan, I will have my pound of flesh payment Ziren!”

The anger erupted from the Uchiha as the scream like howl filled the arena, it was clear that the inferno that raged inside Takeshi was on board with the will of fire. He allowed himself to hold It as much as possible, but his request still stood.

[Summoning Uchiha Hana]

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana, received a summons to see to the Hokage, she was a bit confused as to why. Apparently Ziren had done something bad she was not aware of yet had nothing to do with either. It’s been awhile since she had saw Ziren to be frank. She wished he did not get in trouble.

She went on her way to meet Takeshi and Ziren at the arena. A place she has never been before. She slowly walked into the Arena seeing Ziren and Takeshi. She could feel how angry Takeshi was. She stared Ziren down wondering what he did, she was not happy at all at the least.

“ My Lord Hokage Takeshi, I came forth as you requested, But I’m confused as to why..”

Hana bowed as she approached Takeshi, feeling deeper anger as she got closer to him. She went back to her place, there was some space between her and Ziren. She stood still waiting for something to happen, she let arms arms hang and fists tight and lowered her head and sighed heavily, Hana felt her own anger deep inside her, she didn’t raise her head. She was angry Ziren, what has he did now, she thought to herself. They should be celebrating the birth of twins Yuna and Moji, not in warzone with the Hokage, and Hana still didn’t know why.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to let the anger out as both arrived, it seemed that his summons was answer and now it was time for the punishment to be dealt as per the actions that Ziren had walked. They had walked down this path and he was not about to shut that door before walking threw it, the Uchiha knew that full well and accepted that fact. As he allowed himself to glare to the two of them it seemed that he was to angry to consider how the numbers stacked but that did not matter he would make them both pay for the mistakes of one. This was what had to happen, and Takeshi would make them suffer.

“You are both here to face the repercussions of attacking a member of my family, this oversteps the lines that even I could not think possible. Prepare yourselves”

Takeshi allowed his feet to slide into place with ease as he looked at the two of them, the posture of his body screamed pure anger in those few seconds. That was the moment that Takeshi allowed the fight to truly start he was prepared both where there and he knew full well that there was no going back from this situation. He would make them suffer, he would make them know pain and he would show Ziren what his actions had cost him.

Takeshi was releasing himself for once and the anger inside of him was on retaliation for the actions that had been taken against Izumi, the image of him nearly lying dead on the floor was already enough to make Takeshi anger rise to newer levels as he looked at Hana and Ziren. The last words that where spoken in those few seconds.

“I will show you pain”

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka made her way to her usual training spot, today was a great day to get stronger, she would make a few targets, some that could move, some that couldn't. Train her eyes a bit more, maybe her accuracy with weapons could increase. Like always she would end up tired, but it was all worth it. She knew she could feel herself getting stronger, getting faster, getting smarter. She soon needed to find someone to spar soon, maybe get someone to give her some tips on what was she doing wrong. Although... her usual spot was taken this time. She hid behind cover, close enough that she could hear what was being said.

The girl recognized the first voice, Ziren. What was he doing here? As far as she knew, the guy wasn't here normally but either way... would be nice to have him train with her. Would let him see she wasn't as helpless as people thought, the second voice suddenly spoke, full of rage and anger. The Hokage... Takeshi was here and he did not sound happy. What was going on? How could Takeshi be so pissed at Ziren? But... the next voice was the one that surprised her even more. Hana, pregnant Hana none the less. What was she doing here of all people? The next lines of the angry Hokage clicked everything into place, Ziren did something... and he was going to pay for it. Although she was all about giving punishments when screwing up... she had not forgotten her talk with Ziren. Asuka started shivering, she was not expecting her day to go like this... this was not going to be good. At all.... but... promises are promises.

Asuka slowly walked out of her hiding spot and walked over to the three talented Shinobi... one was the Hokage no less. She laughed nervously and waved. "Hello y'all." She spoke with a wide smile as she stood in front of Hana. Her hand shaking. "I'm sorry Lord Hokage, I over heard the conversation." Asuka took a deep breath, she couldn't stop shaking but had to do what had to be done. "I'm taking Hana's place, I promised Ziren I would protect his children and I'd rather die than break a promise." A nervous laugh escaped her lips. "So, I'm here to get my ass kicked... will try not to make it easy though!

[Topic Entered with Takeshi's OOC permission]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at the new comer in those few seconds, as he judged them on there ability it was clear that this fight was not even close to being his equal but the anger inside him burned still with passion and the hatred toward the actions of the select few, he disregarded her plea for swapping places. Asuka had already caused problems but he wanted to teach her however right now the anger took over him as he stepped closer to the three of them his mask covering his face in those few seconds his eyes flared up with anger that she even would suggest swapping.

“You will all pay for the damage done, and I will still take your limbs for this Ziren, when I am done you will know pain, you will witness suffering and you will wish you were not alive.”

That was all he had to say on the matter, words meant little now it was time for actions to speak and he was damn sure that the actions of a few would be punished. Ziren had made a grave mistake, something that he would soon learn, Takeshi held very things so precious in his life, but his family was one of them and he would retaliate in kind for actions done to them. Even if Asuka had tried to reason with him he would not stand for it any more.

[B-Mod Called]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to your Modded Fight!
tumblr_mzpr33U9t21tptsy9o1_500.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren knows that he is in for a fight. Takeshi's blood was flowing with anger and adrenaline. He knew that trying to talk to him would be useless, but he had to try.

"Lord Hokage. If I didn't stop Izumi from following me, then there would be a chance that my brother could have killed both me and him. And he would make sure that Izumi would suffer. I know what I did was beyond just being wrong. But at least he was here in the Village, and not lost out there beyond the walls if my brother had done the same."

That's when little Asuka came in... She wanted to help Ziren. But he is far from getting help now. Takeshi talked about family... But Ziren felt like he had different ideals of what family was. The whole village was his family. But he is only focused on certain people. Not even people that carry the Uchiha name seem to him like family now, as Hana and Asuka both stand by Ziren.

Still... Ziren felt like as Hokage that there should have been more done. Yes, Ziren has been dealt his punishment for not telling anyone about his homicidal brother. But nobody came when his apartment burned down... Nobody but Izumi... And now he's sure that he has betrayed his trust from what had happened.

Ziren only did it to keep him safe from his brother. His brother would have done worse. Ziren didn't know that this was going to happen. That it would all boil down to this...

(Actions sent)

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka laughed nervously as Takeshi didn't listen to her pleas. Apparently she was now going to fight the Hokage, just great. Just freaking great, she had thought Takeshi would've been like 'Nah, you two can go.' but now she was going to get her ass handed to her, she just hoped nothing happened past that. With a sigh she looked at Takeshi, maybe trying one more time wouldn't hurt. "Hokage sama, please. Whatever Ziren did only involves you and him, don't bring innocents into a conflict they're not a part of." She clinched her teeth, trying to think of a solid plan that could buy her time. Slow down Takeshi, taking a full blown attack from him could potentially kill her and she did not want to die.

Seeing as Takeshi pretty much ignored her she laughed nervously looking at Hana. "Once this is done, I'm probably gonna be to hurt to talk, let alone move. Do tell Ziren I do keep my promises." She gave her a big smile before getting into position, if she was going down she was going down fighting. She knew she was going to loose but she wasn't going to make it easy, not easy at all.

[Actions Sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka:
Hp: 11220 - 449 = 10771
Cp: 11118 - 450 - 505 - 375 - 70 = 9718
Ap: 6ap - 6 = 6ap Next Round

Ziren:
Hp: 21600 - 864 = 20736
Cp: 14100 - 495 - 270 = 13335
Ap: 6ap - 3.5 = 7ap Next Round

Hana:
Hp: 20100 - 804 = 19296
Cp: 9690 - 450 - 560 - 355 = 8325
Ap: 6ap - 4.5 = 7ap Next Round

-------------------------------------

Takeshi:
Hp: 39000 - 1560 = 37540
Cp: 39000 - 450 - 4000 = 34550
Corrupt Energy: 11700 + 2117 - 3025 = 10792
Ap: 10 - 9 = 11ap Next Round

Anubis:
Hp: 33,000 - 1320 = 31780
Cp: 27,000
Ap: 5 - 0 = 6ap Next Round

Bone Behemoth:
Hp: 8013 - 670 - 450 - 600 - 250 - 100 - 355 = 5588
Ap: 4 - 4 = 4ap Next Round

Round 1:
Uchiha Takeshi uses Dark Invitation against all present = 0 Seconds [Hits Asuka, Hits Hana, Hits Ziren]

Uchiha Takeshi activates Sharingan with Initiative = 0 Seconds

Uchiha Asuka activates Sharingan with Initiative = 0 Seconds

Uchiha Asuka equips Oathkeeper = 0 Seconds

Uchiha Hana Activates Sharingan = 0.83 Seconds

Uchiha Takeshi Summons Bone Behemoth = 3 Seconds

Bone Behemoth Enters Skeleton Fortress around Takeshi = 3 Seconds

Ziren uses Blood Boil against Takeshi [Bone Behemoth Takes the hit!] = 3.33 Seconds

Uchiha Asuka uses Scalding Ash Cloud against Takeshi [Bone Behemoth Takes the hit!] = 3.33 Seconds

Uchiha Hana uses Barrier = 4.16 Seconds

Ziren Uses Aqua Fang against Takeshi [Bone Behemoth Takes the hit!] = 5.83 Seconds

Uchiha Takeshi Summons Anubis = 6.5 Seconds

Uchiha Asuka does a hidden action against Takeshi [Bone Behemoth Takes the hit!] = 6.66 Seconds

Uchiha Hana does a Hidden action against Takeshi [Bone Behemoth Takes the hit!] = 7.49 Seconds

Uchiha Asuka does a Hidden action against Takeshi [Bone Behemoth Takes the hit!] = 8.33 Seconds

Roller notes:
Ziren unable to complete actions due to going over AP limit

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka clinched her teeth as she continued to shake. This was not going to be good, not good at all. Fighting Takeshi was a loosing battle but at least she would give it her all. Time seemed to slow don for her as she started coming up with a plan, unfortunately she wasn't as fast or agile as Takeshi which limited her actions but at least Asuka could slow him down. First she activated her sharingan, her usual gray color replaced by the red glow of the tree tomoe Sharingan she possessed. After she summoned her weapon, in a beam of light Oathkeeper, her keyblade was seen in her hand. She started weaving hand seals but got a bit distracted by what Takeshi did next.

First, she could feel her strength leaving her, Takeshi's presence was toxic by itself. It meant he was sucking their strength... if they wanted to last they would have to cut him off from the battle... and she had just the Jutsu for that. Asuka breathed in deeply and exhaled "Fire style: Fire ash cloud!" Once she let out the air it was in form of a very hot cloud made out of ash, it would hopefully blind their oponnent making them harder to hit... she was not expecting the summon... god damn the summon. A huge creature made out of bones rose from the ground. This just made Asuka shake a bit harder... his next summon though.... now a walking dog... but this was no ordinary looking dog head. It's presence, it's snarl... they were all intimidating. Asuka laughed nervously "Doggy... good doggy." She started trying not to go into panic mode and run... too late to run now. "Takeshi..." She stated without being able to stop shaking "I know a loosing fight when I see one, but I'm not going down without a fight!" She held her blade in attack position and weighted her options, coming up with a risky plan but it might just work.

[Actions Sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed the anger to rise inside his veins, how dare a Uchiha try and use their own eyes against him. That was unacceptable, he would have the eyes for such a disrespectful thing to be done to the head of the Uchiha Clan. He allowed his eyes to open as the red Sharingan shone inside the light. His arms came out as he allowed the hand seals to be created, he would allow his hands to slam into the ground watching as the bones begun to rattle together. It seemed that he was going to be preparing for a little bit.

The bones came around him in a wall protecting him from the outside, he knew full well that he would ask for his closest contract to help him. With a puff of smoke, the huge form of the death bringer stood beside him, he glanced towards Takeshi before focusing on the fight at hand a huge grin escaping his mouth as he looked at those that stood before him. It was almost as if he was picking out his target and deciding on which one to take out first.

“Do we feast on the weak flesh Takeshi?”

“Today we do Anubis, do what you want with them. They have overstepped a line and must suffer for their actions that they have done.”

Anubis howled out to the sky, finally he was being unchained, uncontrolled and was being the beast that really lurked beneath his wise face. He knew that Takeshi had given him the ok to not hold back. The Hokage had prepared himself to attack and now he would unleash the full power that he held inside of himself.

“I will show you the true power of a Uchiha, you have made a grave mistake today by activating your eyes”

[Action Sent]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren's eyes narrowed on Takeshi. He could see the fire of anger in his eyes. Ziren himself was very angry too. But, just for a brief few seconds, he felt an aura surround him. Something like Maru's, but much more powerful. He has to admit it. It actually made his skin tremble. But his anger at the Hokage took over.

A giant bone creature took form, blocking all of their attacks against the Hokage. This made Ziren grit his teeth even more. He knows that Takeshi was strong, but now to even add insult to injury, he is going to do it while shielded from harm.

His blood boil was foiled by the bone monster, along with his aqua fang. He noticed that Takeshi also made a summons. It had a dog head. It seemed not to be of this world. But either way, Ziren will not flinch from this at all.

He heard the Hokage's threats to his own clans people. This was just another slap in the face. Ziren never had family and cherishes all those that he feels should be part of his family. Takeshi... From the looks of it, he doesn't even care for the two Uchihas that carry the same name as him. He has family, and it looks like he is just pushing them away, only giving into anger for what Ziren had done.

Ziren tightened his fists, "You are blind Takeshi! I am the only one that should be punished! Stop your stupid antics of hate!" But he has a feeling that his words will fall on deaf ears.

He doesn't care about what Takeshi will throw at him. This wasn't the same Takeshi that Ziren has met so long ago. The one that motivated him to become stronger, to believe. To have morals. To be more than just someone who is in it for themselves...

(Actions sent)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka:
Hp: 10771 - 449 - 9825 - 4400 = Ko'd
Cp: 9718 + 334 = Ko'd
Ap: Ko'd

Ziren:
Hp: 20736 + 648 - 864 - 2123 - 1650 = 16747
Cp: 13335 + 423 - 625 - 1000 - 560 = 11573
Ap: 7ap Next Round

Hana:
Hp:19296 - 804 - 3640 - 5500 - 9900 - 3420 = Ko'd
Cp: 8325 - 355 = Ko'd

Ziren Clone 1:
Hp: 2397
Cp:2397
Ap: 1.5ap Next Round

Ziren Clone 2:

Ziren Clone 3:

Takeshi:
Hp: 37540 + 2438 = 39000 - 1965 = 37035
Cp: 34550 - 3360 - 2475 - 2475 - 405 = 25835
Corrupt Energy: 10792 + 2438 - 2000 = 11230
Ap: 11ap - 11 = 10ap Next Round

Anubis:
Hp: 31780 + 825 = 32605
Cp: 27,000 - 1815 = 25185
Ap: 6ap - 2.75 - 3 = 5.25ap Next Round

Bone Behemoth:
Hp: 5588 - 321 = 5267
Ap: 4 - 4 = 4ap Next Round

Round 2:
Uchiha Takeshi uses Dark Invitation against all present = 0 Seconds [Hits Asuka, Hits Ziren, Hits Hana, Hits Bone Behemoth, Miss Anubis]

Uchiha Takeshi Activates Mangekyo Sharingan with Initiative = 0 Seconds

Uchiha Takeshi does a Hidden action against Asuka = 2.72 Seconds
- Uchiha Takeshi does a Hidden action against Asuka = 2.72 Seconds

Uchiha Hana does a Hidden action against Takeshi = 2.86 Seconds [Miss]

Ziren uses Elemental Clones = 2.86 Seconds [Takeshi is aware, Anubis is aware, Bone Behemoth is unaware]

Anubis uses White Lotus Strike against Hana = 2.91 Seconds [Hits, Hana is now Cursed]

Uchiha Takeshi uses Raijin's Vengence against Hana = 3.63 Seconds [Hits]

Uchiha Takeshi Combo's into Chidori Senbon against Asuka and Hana = 3.63 Seconds [Hits Asuka, Crits Hana]
- Uchiha Asuka is Ko'd

Uchiha Takeshi Combo's into Mightnight Strike = 3.63 Seconds [Crits]
- Uchiha Hana is Ko'd

Bone Behemoth uses Grave Stomp against Ziren = 5 Seconds [Miss]

Ziren uses Rasengan against Takeshi = 6.44 Seconds [Miss]

Ziren uses Red Tide against Takeshi = 9.3 Seconds [Miss]

Anubis does a hidden action against Ziren = 9.58 Seconds [Hits]

Bone Behemoth uses Grave Stomp against Ziren = 10 Seconds [Hits]

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana tried fight back Takeshi and his summons, to prove her innocence. She tried dodging each attack him and his summons did. She heard Anubis howl out and it about shattered her ear drums. She did not want to be there in this position, she didn’t want to fight nor kill anyone, she knew she was doomed. Takeshi and his summons did attacks one after another and Hana fell to ground, she felt the earth shake when she hit, she looked over to Ziren one last time with a look of why, before closing her eyes.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka quickly started her plan, if it worked it could help her stay longer in this fight. Think of a clever way to at least take care of Takeshi's summons. Unfortunately, she did not account for the speed in which Takeshi was able to pull off his own skills. First, she kept feeling her strength leave her, Takeshi was doing something she does didn't know what. Asuka glared at Takeshi, but she noticed his Sharingan pattern changing.... wha... what was? Asuka froze, few seconds passed and the 9 year old girl fell to her knees. She couldn't speak, could not explain what had just transpired. Add to what she had just been through lighting struck her. Asuka convulsed, shaking violently and screamed in pain before her head dropped to the ground.

With a lot of effort she was able to move so at least she could still see Takeshi and Ziren, her vision kept going black in random intervals. Asuka realized she was passing out constantly but did not want to leave Ziren alone. At least she wanted to give him mental support, that was all she could do. Asuka couldn't believe Takeshi's strength... she got dropped faster that she could've anticipated. The only thing she could do was wait.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren glared at Takeshi. Hand seals made, three clones made of water were by him. He felt that aura again. He gulped down his fear, responded with anger.

The bone monster decided to take a chance at him, but he was ready, Ziren dodged out if the way and formed his own Rasengane. Takeshi was in his sights, all he needs to do is strike! But by the time Ziren struck, Takeshi was gone. He heard Takeshi's blood flow near him and then followed up with Red Tide, but that also missed.

Once the blood rolled by Takeshi, Ziren was crushed down by the bone monster. He got back up and seen that both Hana and Asuka we're both knocked out. "YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME ABOUT HURTING FAMILY?! YOU HURT YOUR OWN! AND FOR WHAT?! JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE BLIND WITH ANGER!!"

Ziren was pissed. He didn't care if Takeshi hurt him. But he hurt his own family. He hurt Ziren's family. He didn't care what happens to him. Just wanted the girls safe. The people that Takeshi should have been protecting instead of hurting.

(Actions sent)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at the three that stood before him, Anubis stood at his side. It seemed that he was done with talking the aggravation of what was taking place had finally got to the Uchiha clan head. He allowed the Mangekyo Sharingan activate as he looked at Asuka the bone behemoth moved away from its master. Takeshi allowed himself to look at them he instantly locked eyes with Asuka and she stood in the domain of a changed battle ground. The sky blood red and the ground black the two of them now stood alone as the man looked to her.

“You made a mistake Asuka, I thought I taught you better than that now I will show you the true potential of my eyes, welcome to Tsukiyomi.”

Takeshi allowed the fire to erupt from him. Asuka felt her blood boil her skin melt and her bones showing from the amount of pain that she was under. Then it stopped she was stood back to normal, but once again Takeshi repeated this process. The pain, agony and suffering happened once more before reality snapped back in and Asuka was stood there again.

Before the blink of an eye, Hana had been smashed backwards by the mighty Axe of Anubis, it seemed that he was already on the ball. Though Takeshi was straight in her face in a split second lightning erupted from his hand as he slammed it into Hana. Suddenly dragging her beside Asuka both hands came out as lightning pierced threw there flesh and sent pain echoing threw there body dropping Asuka there and then.

Spikes of darkness slammed from the ground sending Hana spinning into the dirt once more knocked out. It seemed that they had both let him down in standard. Watching the Rasengan coming his way Takeshi dodged it before ending next to Hana it seemed that his sword has come to his hands. While the Bone Behemoth did its work the time froze as Takeshi looked Ziren in the eye.

“This is your punishment, Know Pain”

With that the sword came down, it slammed threw Hana’s rib as she lay there, punching threw her lung and out her chest before embedding itself into the ground, blood streaking from the open wound and the blood red dripped form the sword.

[Actions Sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka:
Hp:Ko'd
Cp:Ko'd

Ziren:
Hp: 16747 + 648 - 864 - 760 - 5500 - 5500 - 5500 = Ko'd
Cp: 11573 = Ko'd
Ap: 7ap

Hana:
Hp:Ko'd
Cp:Ko'd

Ziren Clone 1:
Hp: 2397 - 96 = 2301
Ap: 1.5ap

Ziren Clone 2:

Ziren Clone 3:

Takeshi:
Hp: 37035 + 2457 = 39000
Cp: 25835 - 2750 - 2750 - 2750 = 17585
Corrupt Energy: 11230 + 2457 = 13687
Ap:10ap Next Round

Anubis:
Hp: 32605 - 1305 = 31301
Cp: 25185 - 245 = 24940
Ap: 5.25ap Next Round

Bone Behemoth:
Hp: 5267
Ap: 4ap Next Round

Round 3:
Uchiha Takeshi uses Dark Invitation against all present = 0 Seconds [Hits Ziren, Miss Bone Behemoth, Hits Anubis]

Anubis uses 7 Hit Combo against Ziren = 0.47 Seconds [Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Crits, Hits]

Uchiha Takeshi uses Raijins Vengence against Ziren = 1 Second [Hits]

Uchiha Takeshi combo's into Chidori against Ziren = 1 Second [Hits]

Uchiha Takeshi uses Rasen-Flash against Ziren = 1 Second [Hits, Hit, Hit, Hit]
-Ziren is Ko'd

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back