Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Reaper Returns [Private]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren charged at Takeshi, the fear that he was getting from Takeshi's aura was insane. But his anger fueling him was the only thing that kept him going despite the aura of fear.

The dog creature hit him full on, about seven times? How did he know? He felt every hit that's why. He was then blinded by a bright light that seared his skin. As the spots appeared in his vision, Ziren seen Takeshi right in front of him, a chidori in hand, as it impaled Ziren. He growled instead of crying out, not giving into wanting to be appearing weak, despite getting the shit beat out if him.

And if that wasn't enough, Takeshi followed up with a electrical Rasengane that hit Ziren with full force. He dropped to the ground, he couldn't feel his body, he was becoming numb. Ziren coughed up blood,but he looked up at the Hokage.

He couldn't really do anything now. Even though he wanted to get up and punch Takeshi in the face, but his body just simply won't function.

"Go ahead. Cut my arm off."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed the Mangekyo Sharingan to come down and focus on Ziren, blood dripping from his right eyes as he looked at the man, he booted Ziren across to where Hana lay. It was only fitting that they would be there together. Takeshi allowed himself to walk over to the three people that laid crashed on the floor. It seemed that the fight was over, but Takeshi was not done yet with how he would punish them, he allowed Anubis to walk over. The massive dog pounded up behind Ziren as he grabbed the man. Wrenching on his blue hair it hauled him off the ground as he dangled there Takeshi walked around to where Hana and Asuka lay down.

Kneeling he allowed his hands to come out, one rested on Asuka’s eye as he opened it wide his fingers poised ready, the second hand did the same to the side of Hana’s face that was visible as he allowed himself to look up to the dangling human. The bone Behemoth shattered in the background as Takeshi looked at Ziren. He gave Asuka enough power to be awake for this conversation they both needed to hear it.

“Asuka, listen well I want a reply and I want it now. I want you to think about this, I want your eyes and I am taking them. You have two options how I take your eyes Asuka. One I pull them out of your skull now and discard them, the second you swear yourself to the Uchiha clan, serve me until death then you are free from the bond. The choice is yours but make it now.”

Takeshi turned back to Ziren as he allowed the evil, sickening smirk to come to his lips as he looked at the man dangling. It seemed that Anubis was still playing with the man even after he was beaten. His finger poking at the hole in Ziren’s shoulder as he wiggled it inside of the wound.

“He is worthless Takeshi, you should let me destroy him now”

“No. I want him to suffer, so your option ZIren, you have signed Hana to a fate worse than death. She will live only if she serves, but you. You will keep her eyes in the skull in return, I want you to pull the blade out of her and cut an arm off. I do not care which one. But do it with that blade that you have there. Pull it out of Hana, hurt her more and then sever your arm and I will let you live.”

Takeshi waited for the replies, this was there fate and he would see it threw.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana laid with Takeshi’s sword stuck in her, trying gasp for air, suffering with each breathe, not able to move, a bit of blood dripped out the corner of her mouth as she continued to try to breathe. She saw Takeshi walk over to her and Asuka, yet she could not speak words. She saw him touch where Asuka’s eye was, then he put his hand over to the side of her face where her eye was, Hana’s heart began to race, breathing became ever harder to do. She wanted to scream no to Takeshi. The sword enough stuck in her was torture enough, she begged looking at Takeshi without words to make the pain stop.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren grimaced as he listened to the words that Takeshi spoke. But what he was going to have to do was have to take the sword out of her and use it to cut off one of his own arms. A kunai came out of Ziren's weapon pocket and was brought up to the hair that was being held up by the dog. With a swipe, Ziren fell down to the ground, he was now missing some hair, but that is a small price to pay of to do something more agonizing for him.

It took a minute, but Ziren got up, from his fall to get to Hana. "It's going to be okay. I'm here. I'm going to take the sword out. Just stay still." Ziren listened to Hana's blood flow. It was weak, just like his own and Asuka's. But he had to focus on it to make sure that when he does take the sword out, it doesn't cut anything important. He slid the sword out of Hana, hearing her cries of agony, until the sword was finally out.

He then looked at his left arm. Ziren, put all the effort that he can into throwing the sword down on to his left arm. Pain... Extruciating pain came. But Ziren didn't stop. He brought the sword up and let it go down again. He yelled out, but he kept cutting away until the arm was completely severed. Ziren was feeling woozy. But he wasn't going to give Takeshi a good show and faint.

Ziren went back over to Hana, to where her injury was. He used Mystic Hand to try and heal her wound. As for him bleeding out, Ziren used blood break on himself, just only where he was actually bleeding. Everywhere else doesn't need looking into just yet. He looked over at Asuka. Hoping that she was okay. Her blood flow was also low.

(Lost some hair, oh and also an arm)

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka didn't know exactly what had happened. She was blinking in an out of conciousness but she did figure out Hana was knocked out, Ziren had lost as well. The battle was really short lived... she saw the feet of the Hokage walking towards her. Kneeling down to her eye level. She suddenly felt a lot better, as if someone had given her energy. Her eyes slowly opened up, listening to Takeshi's demands. Asuka giggled... well... that's one way of forcing someone into servitude. Asuka didn't want her eyes taken, not because she was going to be blind, but because her eyes meant something to her, they meant a lot more than simply being a bloodline.

With a warm smile she sighed, giggling. "My eyes yours." Asuka smiled, trying to stand up only to find out she couldn't move. "As you've stated, their yours. Not the clans. Sure, I'll serve under you, take orders from you but my eyes won't be property of the Uchiha Clan. Never agreed with how the clan's run things never will. So I'm not giving my life to some clan that I can not agree with." Asuka coughed, spitting out blood. "But I giving my life in service to you, that's a different matter all together. It has some honor to it and in the end, my eyes become yours." Asuka giggled, coughing afterward. Man, laughing hurt. "I give my life in service to you. Not the Clan." With that, she slumped back into unconciousness.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi listened to the words that was being spoken from the ground it seemed that each one of them had already allowed themselves to admit defeat. He knew full well that this was the situation they had to come to understand with. He allowed his hands to move away from the knocked out Uchiha, each one of them had agreed to serve and he was willing to accept that as the fate of them. Asuka would have to come to adapt to the way of life expected of someone in the Clan. Though it seemed that Anubis was still enraged by the attitude of the two that had come towards him.

“Worthless scum, you came away with your lives today, I would not ask for that a second time if I was you”

Takeshi picked up his blood-soaked sword as he allowed himself to wipe the blade clean on Ziren’s robes. He sheathed the weapon as he started to walk away from the two of them that where knocked out. Though it seemed that the Youkai contract was revealing in blood lust, he was enjoying the moment and he wasn’t about to give up so easily. His massive hand came down as he allowed himself to grab Ziren and wrench him from Hana. His boot came out as he kicked Hana across the ground in those few seconds. Making Ziren watch he tossed the broken man away from his wife like a rag doll before leaving with Takeshi.

“Asuka, I expect you to report to the clan house, your new home. Ziren remember this day well, consider your actions in the future”

[Topic Left]

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana did admit defeat to the might Hokage, as she lay still not moving on the floor drenched in her own blood, clearly, she will not forget this day, or see the Takeshi the same ever again. She will live up to serving him though, as she has no other choice.

Hana watched and glared at Takeshi picking up his sword with soaked with her blood and the father of her children’s blood, her stomach was twisting as she watched him go over to Ziren and wipe the blood on his robes. She wanted to scream out but couldn’t, the pain was still great, even with Ziren healing her, she looked at Ziren and Asuka laying down, it was a horrible sight-seeing them like this, Tears managed to finally run down her face to wash some of the blood away. Soft moans managed to escape Hana as she realized more of what happened.

Hana saw a massive hand pick up Ziren from next to her, her eyes widen, what now She thought, she wanted the pain and torture to stop. She was screaming inside so loudly, she swore Takeshi could hear her, at least she hoped he could. All sudden she felt a hard hit to her body making her go across the floor. She felt like a chew toy for a dog, please stop she cried inside her head, she knew this would scar her for life.

[Topic Left]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard Takeshi's blood flow come near him. He was picked up like a rag doll and was forced to watch as Takeshi kicked Hana hard. Ziren gritted his teeth as yelled in Takeshi's ear, that is, until he was thrown away like trash.

When he got up, the Hokage was gone. Which left him, Hana, and Asuka. With a lot of effort, Ziren used his nimble hand(s) ability and made some hand seals. Two Ziren's poofed into existence. There was no need for words, they knew what he wanted.

One Ziren picked up Hana, the other, picked up Asuka. Both had difficulty because they each had one arm, just like the real Ziren. The clones took Hana and Asuka to the hospital.

The real Ziren looked up at the sky. He stayed there, until nightfall. When there's not a lot of people around. And wandered aimlessly, his mind gone for the moment, as he found himself in the Forest of Death. His mind still gone as he closed his eyes, listening to the blood flow of all the wildlife around him.

(Topic left)
(If stopped, don't force Ziren to hospital, cuz time paradox when he intros into ANBU meeting)
(Clones taking Hana and Asuka to hospital, hospital thread there if they want)

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka stood motionless on the floor, she kept thinking on how life in Takeshi's service would be like. She wondered if it would be possible to get bonuses or something. This wasn't time for jokes, she was in pain and Asuka needed medical attention. She felt herself being carried by someone, probably Ziren... she did not see him get knocked out as they did. In the end, she hoped it was him. Asuka wouldn't want to see her being carried by Takeshi's summons.

[Topic Left]
[Sorry for short post, don't know what to write to be honest.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back