Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The triumphant return, final act [private, pm to join]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Junko seemed to gives Diasuke a look that really did tell all. It had Kiki look at her hand and rub her fingers together. The synthetic skin used seems to malfunction under high temperatures; the outer layer of her skin looked to be melting into an oily substance. Hebi checks the other systems for any errors. Blood circulation flowing normally, respiration system acting normal, heat emission upgrade still emitting body temperature. She lowers the heat emissions to reduce heat to the skin. “So Diasuke-san, what are you going to do next. I think I have had enough of the hot springs for today and somehow I get the feeling you want to ask me something.”

As junko comes into the bar and towards Karin, he pass by Hebi. Hebi was heading to the hot springs. Junko comes in all apologetic, but Karin was giving him the silent treatment. She would not even look at him, but let him stare at her back. She was still ticked with what he said to her, like she wasn’t good enough for him. However the massage did sound nice, but letting him sweat was even more delightful. Revenge is a dish best serve piping hot. Let’s see how Junko feels about being underappreciated.

At the hot springs Hebi saw Diasuke with here doll, “Or did you wanted to ask me the questions. It looks like my test was a failure.” She walks over to Kiki for a closer inspection. Other than the skin it seemed to be alright. She wipes a finger down the puppet’s arm. Smelt and tasted her finger and then spits. It was bitter and it obviously wasn’t just the alcohol that made Junko act the way he did. “So it wasn’t the skin after all.” Kiki's toxic exhaust was malfunctioning. She was sweating grey fog in liquid form and the hot spring most likely evaporated some of it. Luckily it’s a weak poison otherwise this would have caused some serious trouble.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko went off to find and apologize to Karin, but not before giving Daisuke a look of suspicion. Daisuke was all too familiar with this look and so he simply nodded to show that he too was aware that something was off about the young woman in the hot spring. He turned towards Kiki who seemed to know about Daisuke’s suspicions and he said, "As a matter of fact, I would like to make some inquiries about your healing skills, and your" being cut by by the one in charge. The timing could not have been more perfect as the woman Daisuke really wanted to see revealed herself. He grinned and replied, "Actually, yes. I believe you are the one I want to speak with and show my appreciation. First of all, thanks for helping my pupil. Secondly, what’s a puppet doing in a hot spring? Provided that this ‘Kiki’ is very realistic, by I can see all forms of chakra very clearly, so I knew you’d show up eventually. Third if you don’t mind my asking, what’s your name and why are you here?"

Before anything else could occur, the steam began to thicken and the genjutsu melody started to play slowly and at a low volume. This would signify to all parties involved that the show would begin its second and final act in a few short minutes. "I wonder if she plans on staying for the show...or does she plan on slipping away to another part of the resort while I’m distracted? No matter, I’ll see her again if she does try something.", he thought preparing to use chakra sense jutsu on the mysterious woman.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Is she playing hard to get? She's only making me want her more little do she know." Junko slightly smirked as he read her slight body movements that stood strong in resentment. Moving towards Karin, getting face to face. Junko spoke looking into her eyes. "Karin, I can perfectly understand you, but if you give me this one chance I promise, to never hurt you again. If you believe I don't deserve another, then I'll politely leave you alone." Junko said as a drop of sweat managed to fall from his chin, making a small thud on the floor. Junko usually wasn't the one to chase women and being a kiss ass wasn't even remotely possible for him, so with this attempt it would surely be the last. Junko had apologized, his conscience was clear, leaving no regrets.

Looking towards the door for a quick moment, Junko could see a mysterious fog seeping in. "I wonder what's Daisuke doing. If he understood my look, he would know something was out of the ordinary." Junko thought as he heard a soft tone melody in the distance. "So, what do you say Karin? Will you give the screw up another chance, walking away with him to enjoy the show and be given a lovely massage?" Junko said with high intentions to really win over Karins heart. Hopefully by the end, they could walk under the moonlight together.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A puppet had failed the test, so Kiki was now trash in Hebi’s eyes. It was something not worth existing. Even if she would consider repair she would have to replace the skin and who knows how many other systems. No it was better to rebuild from scratch. She back hands Kiki so hard the she makes a complete rotation before hitting the ground lifeless. She then gives the waitress a command, “Get this horrid creation out of my sight.” She then turns to Daisuke who has asked her a couple of questions. She looks him straight in the eye and she hated those eyes. “I can see that now Rikudō-sama and what I do with my puppets are no concern to you. Also, no I do not feel like giving my name to the likes of you.” On second thought unlike most chakra seers, he played along while others would point them out. “If you want to know more about me, you are going to have to earn it.” Meaning he either has to do nice things for her or exchange information about himself first.

Karin smiles, “I’ll give you a second chance…” She then gives him a very serious look, “but don’t expect a third.” She then switches back to her bright and cheery self and jumps off the bar stool, hooks her arm with Junko’s and heads towards the hot spring to see the show with him.

[ooc: and tosses back Karin's controller to Junko.]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I’ll give you a second, but don’t expect a third.”

smiled as he walked with Karin towards the hot springs. Entering the fogged filled room, Junko couldn't see anything, he could only hear the sounds of voices that sung the enchanting melody that whispered throughout the hot springs. "This must be the last act for the night." Junk said as him and Karin entered the waters. "Now, where were we before my rudely behavior?" Junko said leaning forward towards Karin, giving her kisses on the neck and then moving up towards her lips, but quickly stopped as The fog was becoming less dense and the show was about to begin. 

Looking through the fog, Junko could see a few shadows, but couldn't properly make them out. "Is that Daisuke? I can't quite make things out." Junko thought squinting. The Melody began to get louder by the second.

"It's about to begin, but I can't wait for the next show in that massage room because someone owes me a massage!" Karin said as she rapped Junkos arm around her, awaiting for the show to begin.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Upon initial interaction, Daisuke might have came off as a brown noser while Hebi seemed to be defensive. She referred to her puppet as a horrid creation, explained that her procedure with puppets to her disliking did not concern him, and that she expressed no interest in giving him a name. The woman seemed a bit off in his mind, but then again who was he to make all these inquires. Daisuke stood silently, using that as a tactic for getting others to fill in the void. The tactic worked as she then recanted by stated that he had to earn her information, something he could easily do.
cb11324e268a4050474ba6dc7c611cdcs960x639.jpg

Before he could continue, the show had begun. The trio slowly emerged from the center of the hot spring atop a large open rotating clam. The fog was suspended long enough for everyone to see the the beach ball sized pearl behind them. "Welcome to our final act for the evening. Tonight, we tell the tale as old as time. A tale about love and loss, trust and betrayal, going from rags to riches, drugs and sobriety, ugly truths and beautiful deceptions, Our tale starts as the beginning of the end. The ultimate underdog story, if you will. " they sound in unison. A few hand signs later hand the fog thickened greatly while the audial genjutsu sweep everyone, who was willing, into a world of wonder and adventure. Two of the the trio jumped into the water and created water serpents to fight against each other as the last member narrated their story. The story was told of two snakes that loved each other very much and through all odds they managed to make a peaceful home in a war torn country. As the show continued, Daisuke resisted for a moment to continue his discussion.

"Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot. I’m Kaguya Daisuke, Medical chief of cloud. It was not my intent to be noisy. I’m just a curious person by nature. If you don’t want to give me your name then I’ll just refer to you using adjectives like ‘beautiful’ or ‘gorgeous’. So, what brings you here this evening, beautiful?" he asked. He found that often times when women didn’t want to give their name then constant subtle flattery like the tactic he was using now seemed to work, or at the very least, the women were tolerant of being called such names. From the corner of his eyes, he could see chakra signatures of junko and another seating across the hot spring. Daisuke could only assume it was Karin thinking, "That ah boy, Junko.".

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hebi gives him a look, “Cute. But if you need to refer to me, why don’t we use bloodlines.” Hebi gives Daisuke a wave and in the center of her palm was a mouth. It was quite obvious she is of the Toujigikou bloodline. She is not the type to that such simply praising on her own looks. To her it was nothing but empty flattery. No, she is an artist. It is the praising of her art that would be the only flattery she would care to hear. “If you believe I’m the type to be taken in with pretty words, think again. True beauty is something that will last forever despite the will of time.” Her words make it evident that she is not your ordinary Toujigikou. She turns around facing her back towards Diasuke. She realized going to this room fully dressed was probably not the best idea. She reaches back trying to get the zipper but at no prevail, however she was a puppeteer. A little zip-line jutsu and the dress comes off; luckily she had a stunning two piece swimsuit underneath just in case. “There are many reasons why I have come, my dear. Inspiration being one of them; I find the women here worthy of my attention.”

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko and Karin watched the show in amazement. Sure the Jutsus that were being used was simple, but how the performers brought the story to life with those Jutsus was the astonishing point.  The thickened fog made the scenery perfect and the melody brought a sense of mystery with passion. How could one resist such a performance? It was obvious that the girls had a job to do and they were damn good at their job.

As the performance continued, Karins curiosity grew a little.
"Junko, I don't want to bring up the past, but I was wondering how did you manage to sober up so quickly?" Junko smiled at her question. "I knew that question was going to occur at some point. Let me go get the person, they can explain better then I can." Junko said as he began heading towards Daisuke, but quickly was stopped by a pull on his hand. "Don't keep me waiting too long Junko. I want you by my side." Karin said in a seductive tone. "I wouldn't plan on it." Junko said as he headed into the fog, going towards Daisuke.

Upon finding the Daisuke, Junko finally noticed the little girl who now wore a bathing suit. "Hey how you doing." Junko said politely as he looked around. "Now, I know I figured something was strange about the girl from earlier, but now I can't even find her." "Yo sensei, where's." Junko stopped as he looked at Daisuke, who had his Rinnegan activated, staring at the girl. "I know something was out of the ordinary, now I just need to put clues together to see what's really going on because if sensei is using his Rinnegan eyes then I may need to be on my toes." Junko thought as he now looked around and found the lifeless lady. "A puppet, that explains a few things! Now I'm just going out on a limb here to say that this girl controlled it or knows who controlled it." 

"Wow, this night gets better and better huh sensei?" Junko said trying to figure out the purpose of everything.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In all his years of being a ninja under the flag and emblem of Kumogakure, he had seen many things in his lifetime, but some of the most strangest things always occurred within the never ending struggle of bloodline traits against one’s own individuality. He himself was a member of the kaguya clan that preferred to solve problems with his words and not his fists, which in itself was rarity given the current time period in which he lived, but now he found another person of similar interest. Much to his surprize, the mysterious woman revealed that she was a member of the Toujigikou clan and what shocked him more was the fact that she stated that true beauty should last forever.

Daisuke tried not to buy into stereotypes as he believed that they were made up from the assumptions of ignorant people who did not even take the time to at least try to understand the opposing culture. Still, the fact that a Toujigikou actually said aloud that she preferred puppets to clay and lasting beauty to a single fleeting explosive moment was rather unearthing for Daisuke. He planned to utilize their powerful bloodline shortly after arriving back, but got side tracked. The woman’s presence only made him want their explosive powers even more. "A walking contradiction. Well, I am too. Tell me, has anything in this hot spring inspired you?"

What she brought to light as interesting, but what she said next was even more so. She claimed that she sought inspiration to which he replied, "I couldn’t agree more. These women of the resort are very...unique." Junko then approached him much to his curiosity. He knew Junko observed his activated rinnegan and knew to take heed. After a year of training, their teamwork being any less than that would be a crying shame. He responded to Junko’s question saying, "Yes, this place becomes more and more interesting by the second. Where are my manners? Junko, meet Toujigikou-san. She’s a puppet master looking for inspiration. How are things going with Karin? You sweet talk her into giving you another chance? "

Behind them the show was coming to an end. The snakes resolved their issues with their parents, but now the war torn countryside had to be defended and who better to do it than the romantic interest. While the show was good, he wasn’t much of a fan and so he stood by and watched from his peripheral vision. The mist changed colors as well showing a dark blood reddish tint as the countryside was displayed. The shadows of the dead were seen only in the background and the building were reduced to rubble.

Strangely enough the countryside looked like the Solum de Asphodelus. The relics and ruins covered in overgrown vegetation and the seemingly fertile grasslands in the distant only furthered his suspicions. A few more minutes and the event was over. The snakes found happiness, the war was over, and everyone lived well. The trio simply disappeared into the center of the fog and then left from there unbeknownst to anyone for the time being. Maybe a few things would be out of place when the fog cleared...if the fog cleared. Shame on any ninja that would willingly allow their self to be taken in by a genjutsu and allow other ninjutsus to be used in their presence for the purposes of entertainment. Who knew what the trio had been up to this whole time.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hebi could see a hunger in Daisuke’s eyes. Rikudo sennin sure do love to collect power, though she will not let him collect hers. Let him add another Doujutsu to his collection from someone else, however it is most likely that isn’t the reason he hungers for the Toujigikou bloodline. Most forget that they possess such a quality and only focus on their explosive art. Her eyes my not see chakra like a Huga or spirits like the Tsuchimikado, but her Aperture Vision allows her to see details that most would miss. “I may not practice the explosive art, but I use my Doujutsu far better than any of them.” Most would not consider her eyes as a Doujutsu for they don’t see anything a basic eye cannot, but she will not accept that argument and will gladly debate on that fact.

Hebi saw where the trio went. The movement of the steam and water would give away the direction they headed. Illusionary genjutsu that affected her vision were resisted instantly. Such genjutsu was a pain to the eye for they lack proper attention to detail. Hebi looks at Junko, “So you are the one that has recently become genin. My apprentice describes you well. How what her puppeteering during the exam?” Hebi did not had to say names for Junko should know who she is talking about by the pronoun alone. Shimete was the only girl participating in the exam.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yes, this place becomes more and more interesting by the second. Where are my manners? Junko, meet Toujigikou-san. She’s a puppet master looking for inspiration. How are things going with Karin? You sweet talk her into giving you another chance? " 

Junko raised his eyebrows as he gave his response, "Yea, I guess you can say that." Junko seemed puzzled a little at the fact that Daisuke addressed the girl as a bloodline instead of her real name, but paid it no attention. 

As time past the performance came to an end with an glorious ending. "how in the hell am I suppose to explain that the person that helped me was a puppet?" Junko thought as he face-Palmed.

“So you are the one that has recently become genin. My apprentice describes you well. How was her puppeteering during the exam?”

"So Shimetes your apprentice. Well, I would say that her puppeteering was excellent, but I can't say much about the art in terms of what she could have did to make it better because I'm not familiar with the art. In all I liked how she used them." Junko said as he thought about Shimete, his attitude becoming a little playful. "I know Shimete probably grows tired of everyone talking about how blood slavery is looked down upon, but it's true. Me and Shimete might not have seen each other since our last class and we may haven't had a good conversation since the exam, but if it came down to it I would protect her. You may be wondering why am I mentioning this so I'll tell you. If Kazuma ever hurts Shimete in any way, then chances are I'll kill him." Junko said smiling as if it wasn't a big deal. Junkos look on his face would seem quite pleasant and playful, but if a person knew Junko long enough, then they could tell he meant every word. 

"Junko have you already forgot the reason I exist. I exist to serve; I was born to serve. I am a tool or weapon ready to be used. A tool has no motives of its own but serves its wielder unquestionably." Junko thought about shimetes words as he looked back on his genin exam. "To serve as a tool with no motives, that is not the way any human being should live. Hopefully she realizes that soon." Junko said playfully with a few simple thoughts. "nine times out of ten if I was to fight Kazuma, then Shimete would surely interfere and I wouldn't want to fight her. In the end I feel as if it would be best to just stay out of it, but what type of man would that make me? Better yet, the village is allowing this so, what does this make the village?"

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke stood idol as his student picked up on what he meant. He knew training only with him for such a long time meant that they would have a closer connection than the average ninja. He remained quiet as the human bomb factory made an inquiry about Junko’s acquaintance during the genin exam. He was surprised to realize that the woman in front of him was the sensei of Junko’s friend. "Small world. Really, for such a large village, what are the chances.", he thought as he placed his hand on his back pocket. Suddenly, he noticed something was off. He wondered about the trio that sung just a minute ago. "No, it couldn’t be. They didn’t...did they?" he thought as Junko continued to speak. His threat seemed really enough, but the smile he gave off made Daisuke reflect on the past. He remembered that Junko was always like this. Always ready for a fight and enjoying it as much as a kaguya.

"Oh, so our students were together in the genin exam? Great, what is your student aspiring to become? A chuunin, a medic, or an anbu?" he asked curious as to whether or not Hebi knew about her student’s goals. He never knew the full story behind Junko’s exam, but he knew that it made him stronger than he was before. If not physically, then mentally. He had to know that Junko’s resolve was of the necessary strength to stand tall in this ninja world. Still, he wondered if it might destroy the new Junko at one point and create an even darker version of him. "No, Junko can handle anything. And he seems to be handling his love life just as well".

"Well, I don’t know about you two, but I’m in need of a little relief. Since the performance is over, you guys wanna get a massage or go play some pool in the lounge?" he asked, wanting to more the party to a different location and continue the night out.

[mft]

wc: 336

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
She smiles at Junko for it was good to hear that her apprentice had such good friends. “From what I gather Kazuma is not the type to harm Shimete, but of course I never met the boy so I can’t really say for sure. As for her purpose in life I believe that will change soon. She is not like the other Nigiri for she is of two families. I believe this other family will give her a new purpose; one with her own motivations.” Hebi knew a lot about shimete; far more than Junko anyways. “As for aspirations I believe she is gunning for the Anbu branch. I believe her interview was today. I’m curious to hear how it went out.” Hebi notices that Kiki was no longer in the area. Most likely one of the trio properly disposed of the puppet or kept it for themselves. Hebi makes a mental note to store rejects in scroll rather than have it taken by the staff. Daisuke suggests to the group a couple of activities for them to do. From the two chooses, “I prefer a game of pool myself. I even have a cue ball right here.” Of course she was joking about the ball. Considering she just made it herself with Toujigikou clay, nobody in their right mind would want to use it.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko felt a since of relief, Kazuma wasn't going to harm Shimete as far as he knew. "Why do I feel a need to protect her? Could it be because we grew up together or simply because I wouldn't feel right if I didn't? Could it be even bigger then those reasons?" Junko as nodded. The girl soon mentioned that Shimete wasn't like the rest of her clan, that means Shimete stood out. Shimete was different which was one thing Junko liked. Being just like everyone else was terrible to Junko. Standing out from a crowd definitely showed courage in Junkos perspective.
"Anbu huh? I think that would fit her perfectly." Junko said as the brief conversation was coming to an end. 

"The puppets gone! Those performers must have disposed of it, but why? Chances could have been, the girl wanted to keep it." Junko thought as he examined the hot springs, watching out for anything that didn't seem right.

"Well, I don’t know about you two, but I’m in need of a little relief. Since the performance is over, you guys wanna get a massage or go play some pool in the lounge?"

Listening to the girls joke, Junko laughed. "Now that would be a booming!" Junko said jokingly. "Well, I'm up for anything and I think that Karin would enjoy that as well. I'll see what she wants to do. Be right back, I'll go get her." Junko said walking away to go get Karin, hopefully he didn't keep her waiting too long.

[WC:257]
[Mft]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just when the evening seemed to be underway, disaster struck and it struck hard. Tonight the party goers and especially the hot springers would be tested tonight in a major way. It would be a night of surprises starting now.

When Daisuke saw the cue ball Hebi had created, he could not help, but laugh a little at the joke while Junko went to retrieve Karin. Everything seemed fine until the mist quickly returned even more thick than before. Daisuke along with everyone else looked around confused for a moment and on instinct put their guard up. Suddenly, they could all feel it. They could feel a huge change of chakra in the air. It was as if the mist carried it through the entire hotspring section of the resort and off in the distance, several barely visible lines of chakra could be seen around the perimeter of the resort. Anyone with a keen eye, regardless of a bloodline limit, could see that a very strong barrier had recently been formed around the entire resort. You could check in, but no one would be checking out so easily.

"What the hell is that? Junko! Look out!" Daisuke yelled warning his pupil of what was in the water. You see, during their conversation a red liquid seeped to the top of the hot springs and spread to the edges. The crimson color and thickness of the liquid would leave them to believe that the water had turned into blood. Before any actions could be taken by the shinobi present in the springs, tentacles of water quickly darted from the springs, wrapped itself tightly around Daisuke’s body and dragged him into the crimson liquid. Moments later, he was lifted high into the air and slammed hard on his head before being dragged back in. Karin seemed to have suffered the same fate as she was nowhere to be found. She didn’t even get a chance to scream for help. From within the barrier, the shining full moon turned red which symbolized an omen of doom. The shinobi would find nothing if they ventured into the springs, but perhaps they might find a clue to two if they entered their nearby room.

OOC: and control of Karin is transferred back to me. I know it was supposed to be a night out on the town, but since we’re on page 3 and we’re only at the springs I thought of making it more interesting. Note that the rest of the resort is completely unaware.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A sinister barrier, red moon and a tentacle monster; Hebi was unsure what the hell was going on, but if that tentacle thingy believes he is going to take a couple of incent shinobi with him, he needs to think again. “Junko catch.” Hebi tosses the cue ball and begins to summon one of her stronger creations. Suddenly a huge twenty foot king cobra appears out of nowhere and Hebi seems to have disappeared completely. That’s right Hebi was inside the puppet with the use of a chest cavity up grade. She has personally created this puppet so that it can be puppeteered from the inside. It was an ingenious idea or at least she thinks so.

Snake_Jafar.jpg

“Where’ssss you ssssink you’re going?” Of course she has the puppet speak snakelike. It was in her nature to bring life to her creation in every way possible. The puppet dives into the spring to save at least one of the taken members of the group. She must save them for she is a shinobi and no man will be taken captive on her watch. Not if she has anything to say about it.

[ooc: this might be a completely waste of time, but Hebi is not one to just let people be taken]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just when all seemed lost, Hebi came to their rescue. Truly an exceptional ninja, she acted without hesitation when most ninja might have done so. Swiftly tossing her clay ball for Junko to utilize, she summoned a powerful looking snake puppet. Daisuke would have been very impressed had he not yet been taken. Karin however, still had a fighting chance since she didn’t suffer from any head injuries recently. While the body was still submerged in the crimson liquid, more and more tentacles lashed out at the snake, attempting to draw it into its domain.

Hebi’s assault was not in vain for she was able to loosen the grip of the tentacles on Karin’s body. Apparently since the first of the attack, the hot spring’s depth had tripled for six feet to eighteen feet. She immediately gasped for air, but only allowed a very small amount of water into her lungs. Realizing that this could be the end for her, she quickly went through a few hand signs and used a low level lightning jutsu. It served its purpose of weakening the monster consenting of the water itself, but also managed to damage herself.

Her painful screams were muffled by the water surrounding her, but she pulled together enough strength to swim to the top and grab hold onto a very heavy rock at the edge of the hot spring yelling, "Junko! Somebody! Help me!" Even more tentacles emerged from the water, bringing the total to five in which one was used to try and grab Kari again while the other four were used to either try and restrain or attack the large snake. Karin was almost free, but would the combined efforts of a puppet master and a reckless medic in training be enough to save a fellow ninja? Only time could answer that question.

[ooc: It wasn’t a complete waste of time. I like to roll with things to keep it fun and interesting. Improvision is fine with me :) Keep it up and Karin is all yours again.]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The nights moment seemed to shift greatly, it was no longer a joyful time. Junkos eyes widened greatly as the water seemed to be corrupted with an unknown jutsu, making the waters color turn red as if it was blood. "What the hell is going on? Is this part of the performance?" Junko said as he stood on guard. "I'm having a bad feeling about this!" Junko thought as he look back towards Daisuke.

"What the hell is that? Junko! Look out!"

With that alert, Junko quickly jumped up, landing on a near bolder which was used to make the springs feel more natural. Tentacles suddenly emerged from the water, leaving Junko no time to think and to only react. The tentacles soon aimed for Junko. Without hesitation, Junko managed to jump out of the way and landed on the wooden floorboard of the hot springs.

“Junko catch.”

With a quick glance, Junko noticed that Daisuke was caught. "Damn it!" Junko said as he quickly caught the clay cue ball. Running towards Daisuke, Junko quickly threw the explosive at the base of the tentacle which held Daisuke. "Light it up!" Junko said as the ball connected with the base of the tentacle. As Junko turned, he was quickly smacked, sending him flying through the springs doors into the changing room where their clothes was located, Crashing into the wall and leaving it cracked. Junko fell to his knees, coughing from the heavy impact. "Damn it, I let my guard down. I have no time to think of a way out of this shit! If only I had more time! Wait Junko, calm down! I must keep my emotions under control." Junko thought as he slowly stood to his knees.

"Junko! Somebody! Help me!"

Junko eyes seemed dull all of a sudden. "Somebody help me! Those was the last words I heard from the few men and women that just wanted to feed their families. I killed them without any hesitation or regret and now it seems as if the tables have turned. Hesitation is the key, it caused my ribs to be broken by the so called helpless and now I sense a brief hesitation coming from these tentacles." Junko thought as a little blood dripped from his mouth. "This is the opening!" Junko said as a Huge power grew over him with huge amount of Bloodlust as Junko began charging back in.
Bloodlust - Passive (3 points)
Restriction- C Rank and up
When in battle Reckless fighters can sometimes enter such an intense state of mind that they completely ignore small wounds and the effects of exhaustion, their love for battle surpassing all other concerns.
Effect: Exhaustion effects only apply half the penalties. Ignores up to rank 3 bleeding. 

Huge Power - Boost (1 point)
Restriction- Can be purchased up to three times
Tough as nails, a Reckless fighter is never afraid to show their strength. Their melee attacks, whether with the brute force of their fists or the cold metal of their weapons, tend to be much stronger than normal.
Effect: +5% melee damage.

[OOC: Lol my bad, was posting quick and posted this in the wrong place XD]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Good Karin was free, let’s keep it that way. Hebi was hoping Junko could get her but it looks like that explosion knocked him back pretty hard. Hebi had no choice of rescuing Karin herself; lucky for her she has the strings. In a puff of smoke a puppet appear on top of the snake’s body. She looked like she could be a woman from the hotel, but she had horns and wings of a demon. This was Mora an assassin doll wing quite a few upgrades; wings being the most obvious at the moment. Mora takes to the skies and dives down like a hawk to snatch Karin away for the tentacles clutches.

Rindo.jpg

This creature was determined to take the snake down, which she might let it do after she rescues the knocked out medic chief. The snake opens its mouth to fires five strands of ninja wire towards Diasuke. The wires wrap around him and attempt to real him in. It will be a tug of war again the monster. The monster was beating her puppet harshly and she had a weapon to use against him but it may be hurt Diasuke. She must retrieve him before using the weapon.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fight grew more and more intense as Hebi secured Karin from the clutches of the tentacles and Junko went on a rampage. Both shinobi fought rather bravely despite these new events, but they seemed to overreach when they continued on their pursue to save Daisuke as well. While Karin wrapped ninja wire and around him, the chief knew he had to fight as well. With the little amount of strength he had left, he performed two final jutsus. First, he summoned his personal partner from the feline contract. There would be no doubt in Junko’s mind that Daisuke summoned this new creature to help save him. The second thing he summoned was a thin, but effective lava coating around him for protection.

However, the lava coating burned the wires wrapped around him in the process. His fate was sealed just then as the chakra quickly wore off and the tentacles dragged him deep into the crimson red hot spring. After a moment or two, the liquid returned to clear hot spring water and the depth of the springs returned from eighteen feet back to six feet. It was as if Daisuke and monster were never there to begin with. Regardless of how long they search that spring, they would remain puzzled. For them, Daisuke and the monster had just disappeared into the thin air. The heavy mist cleared up quickly as well just before Daisuke friend made an appearance.
untitled4_zpsf64605a1.jpg

Name: ???​

"What the hell was that! Daisuke! Daisuke!", he shouted worried about the strange and fleeting occurrence. He was confused and worried, but had hope that he would get to the bottom of this. "Hello, who are you three? Where is Daisuke? I have a bone to pick with him, get it? A bone, because he’s a kaguya. " he said, before he was interrupted by a loud noise. Suddenly, the screams of a woman could be heard from within the resort. It seemed to come from the lobby just prior to entering the hot springs section. Perhaps on their way to investigate the yelling, someone might return to Junko and Daisuke’s room to look for clues of some sort. Perhaps the screams were of the utmost importance and their room could wait until later. One thing was for certain, the night would be long.

ooc: sorry, internet has been slow recently.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back