Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The triumphant return, final act [private, pm to join]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko didn't manage to save Karin, but he was putting up a vicious fight. "What the hell is causing this?" Junko thought in complete anger. With a quick glance to Daisuke, Junko noticed he summoned some sort of beast. "That's my sensei! He'll do something to get us out of this shit!" Junko thought, feeling a sense of relief. Soon the tables turned again, but it seemed as if it was for the worse. Daisuke soon was pulled into the bloody like water. "Sensei!" Junko yelled quickly rushing over, maneuvering around the seemingly slow retracting tentacles. "Come on, let me make it in time!" Junko thought as he dove into the water, but no trace of Daisuke was found. 

After a few moments Junko resurfaced, looking around and noticing that everything was back to normal. "It's as if their was no sign of this happening, what the hell is going on?" Junko thought, obviously worried about his sensei.
 "Hello, who are you three? Where is Daisuke? I have a bone to pick with him, get it? A bone, because he’s a kaguya. " The beast said, pissing Junko off even more. "Shut yo.." Junko said as he was interrupted by the sound of a scream. "First my sensei and now we hear some more bull, what to do?" Junko thought looking at everyone for a brief moment. "I don't know what the hell is going on, but I know for a fact that we need to find my sensei. we can split up to search the room and that mysterious scream, or travel as a  group. What ever decision is made, I will most definitely need a katana because I'm feeling on edge." Junko said as he looked around for clues.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Well Hebi saved one and the important one at that. As for Daisuke he can save himself if he had to though we might have to inform him. If she knew Daisuke was going to be an idiot, she would have used a zip line jutsu instead. Hebi places the Snake puppet back into its scroll thus leaving her standing in the middle of the hot spring. The boy seemed worried about his master for some reason or another. Probably forgot what Daisuke is. “Junko calm down Daisuke is fine.” She tosses a key to Junko. “This is the key to my room. There’s a headset in the dresser by the bed. Contact one of Daisuke’s other bodies and tell them to summon his Kaguya body to them.” Daisuke was Rikudo Sennin so naturally she assumes he has other bodies. In fact she assumes he has the full set of six paths. If this Kaguya path dies, who cares? His conscience still lives in one of his other paths. So he lost the Kaguya bloodline in his collection; he can find another one. Hebi shows no compassion towards Rikudo Sennin. “As you do that I’ll check on the screaming.” Mora flies down and sits Karin on the ground. Hebi looks at the contract summon. “You, feline, can come with me. I expect trouble and I might need your help. Karin, follow Junko in case he runs into anything.” As the highest ranking shinobi in present company, she felt it was her duty to lead the group. Hebi then heads to the lobby to see what was going on.

This all felt like some cartoon Hebi used to watch we she was a kid. A group of meddling teenagers would walk around a haunted house looking for clues. They always split up. The couple always went in one group and the master with his pet in another. The smart one could go with either group. In this scenario the master got kidnapped and thus the smart one is force to partner up with the talking animal in order to make the split even.

[mft]
[ooc: You two can debate who has control over Karin]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The wild party raged on in the club session of the resort. The music was blasting, the drinks were continuous, “recreational” drugs were used to heighten up the party, and people were passing out in their own vomit. Yes, the nightclub didn’t seem to notice the battle that had just occurred and even if they did notice, they didn’t seem to care. They came to the resort to indulge their base desires, whether it be sex, drugs, show off their wealth, or something even more ridiculous. Within the club, however was a man and a rather strange one at that. See was around the other party goers, but did not indulge in his base desires. He simply observed and waited quietly until a waitress approached him. She informed him of the hot springs were ready for him after leaving something special with his personal masseur earlier in the evening.

He made his way towards the lounge in the hot springs section and was suddenly in the way of the trio that had robbed their audience just moments ago. Giving the signal, one the trio cut down the man before continuing to their secret destination within the resort. A waitress passing by saw the attack and immediately screamed as loudly as she could. Working in the black lotus resort, she had seen her share of violence though it was nothing like this. She screamed again saying, "Medic! I need a medic!". She paused as she tried to feel his wrist for a pulse, but screamed again when she saw small mouths in the palms of his hands. "Mutant! Help me!"

Back in the rooms, both Junko and Hebi would notice that their rooms seemed completely untouched. There was not much out of place, only certain items missing or moved out of place. Did the trio have time to rob their rooms during the break after the first act? Perhaps they did. After all, both Daisuke’s wallet and ninja tools were missing from his bag. In fact, the only thing that remained of Daisuke’s was his professional first aid kit. And by kit, I mean large duffle bag. He did frequent the place, but where in the room would it be? Under the bed, in the closet? Who knew? Junko seemed to have less than Daisuke did as they stole his valuables as well. His sword however remained on his bed with a rude note. Hebi’s room would be just fine. It would seem that the trio never counted on meeting someone like her. She would be the monkey wrench in their plans, but they knew how to improvise. Both rooms however were not not completely safe to enter. These women were not to be trusted so easily. Upon entering the room, several traps await them, but where were they and would they disable them in time.

note:
To whom this may concern, we bust our asses trying to make a living. And yes we stole as I’m sure you’ve noticed by now, but we take from the people who can afford it. It’s rich asshole like you that upset me. If you’re going to stay in a nice room and frequent a large resort like this then at least bring a decent blade worth pawning off. Now onto more important business. We have you’re high rolling dumbass hidden away. If you ever want to see him again then you’ll have to put in some work. First, find a special item in the masseurs’ section of the resort. Security is tight and they have a large amount of valuables worth pawning off. Steal the most expensive stuff and we’ll be in touch. Alert anyone and the fool is as good as dead! Bye suckers! >:p

ooc: Sorry for the long wait. My internet has been down for the last few days. I’m back though. I also understand that school will start up soon so if either of you has to slow down on posting activity, its cool with me. I’m in no rush. Lastly, Junko has control of Karin and there are five traps hidden in your rooms. Each trap, if disarmed, has clues to be announced later on to help you find Daisuke.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Junko calm down Daisuke is fine. This is the key to my room. There’s a headset in the dresser by the bed. Contact one of Daisuke’s other bodies and tell them to summon his Kaguya body to them.”

Junkos mind seemed to be on the verge of self destruct, but luckily  through the girls words Junko managed to calm down. "Your right, I needed that. If anything, Sensei is probably kicking ass right now, he does have a ruthless side." Junko said catching the key thrown to him. "Thats true, he does have other bodies, but I believe the kaguya body is his main one. I may be wrong, I still don't completely understand his powers." Junko said as he noticed that the girl was beginning to take charge. "Damn it, now I have to deal with one of those bossy type females." Junko thought as he turned away and began walking, but stopped as he seen that Karin was going to tag along. "Alright, my head is on straight and now I can think of this situation very carefully." Junko thought as he entered the girls room. 

Grabbing the headset, Junko and Karin quickly made their way to the next room. "They didn't take much, but a few things are missing." Junko thought as he picked up his katana with a note near it.
"I'll tell you what the note says Junko, just keep looking for clues thoroughly" Karin said as she picked up the note. "
To whom this may concern, we bust our asses trying to make a living. And yes we stole as I’m sure you’ve noticed by now, but we take from the people who can afford it. It’s rich asshole like you that upset me. If you’re going to stay in a nice room and frequent a large resort like this then at least bring a decent blade worth pawning off. Now onto more important business. We have you’re high rolling dumbass hidden away. If you ever want to see him again then you’ll have to put in some work. First, find a special item in the masseurs’ section of the resort. Security is tight and they have a large amount of valuables worth pawning off. Steal the most expensive stuff and we’ll be in touch. Alert anyone and the fool is as good as dead! Bye suckers! then it has a face at the end."
Karin said, reading the note. 

Junko had found a few clues and changed into his other clothes, he was obviously ready for anything. "Alright Karin, let's.." Junko said, but was interrupted by more yelling. "Go, these people aren't going to get away with this. Well meet the girl and move on from there, but first put Daisukes clothes in this shoulder bag for me." Junko said as he finished his first sentence and added a little more before leaving, heading towards the scream.

[Mft]
[WC:493]

[OOC: School has been busy and its only been the first week, sorry for major delay]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hebi looks down at the man the waitress was yelling about. “That’s no mutant. That’s my younger brother. Who did this to you?”

The shock of being attacked out of nowhere starting to subside, the man looks up at the woman now standing of his in a swimsuit. “Onee-san? Hebi is that you?” Hebi gives him a nod. “It was some trio of women coming out of the hot springs.”

Hebi kneels down next to her brother. She places a hand on his wound and begins casting a coagulation jutsu to stop the bleeding. “I always told you that you obsession with beautiful women was going to get you killed one of these days. Does your wife know you’re her?”

“By heavens no and you wouldn’t dare tell her.” He knew exactly where his older sister was going with that question. This would not be the first time he has been blackmailed by Hebi.

“Of course not I would not dream of it.” She says in a sarcastic tone. “However I could use your help in getting back on those who attacked you. It seems the also stole from me and I’m not going to let those things pass.” No one gets away with steeling one of her puppets and attacking her brother.

[Jutsu used: Coagulation]
[OOC: I hope you don’t mind. I saw an opportunity to give a little more depth to my character and I took it.]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
ooc: so sorry for the wait. School and my internship is taking up my time.

Daisuke was kidnapped, the unknown beast prowled around asking waitresses about where he could score high level catnip, Hebi’s puppet was stolen, Junko’s basic ninja tools were taken, though not his medic kit, the barrier was still in effect around the resort, and the partygoers had no idea of what occurred. Tonight was getting hairier by the second and to make matters worse, the trio wanted Karin, Hebi, and Junko to steal valuables from the secure deposit boxes located in the back room of the Masseur's section of the resort. Just when the night grew darkest, the light of hope was on the horizon. It seemed that while the trio may have stole several items, they managed to leave several clues to their whereabouts.

The team seemed to slip up at that point. Junko and Karin searched the room for clues and has a result, came across an invoice for an appointment occurring later on that evening. Off in the corner, Karin would find a security key which would allow them to access the safety deposit box room. No doubt one of the trio dropped it by accident. She would share this information with Junko and suggest that they start there just after the scream from the lobby. Back in the hot springs lobby, Hebi managed to run into her brother. What a coincidence it was for her to meet him there and be struck from behind. Being the best older sibling she could be, she managed to heal her brother nicely. If he were around, Daisuke would be impressed with someone of no medical background, as far as he knew, doing such a good job.

Suddenly a waitress would divulge the locations of two of the trio. "Hey, are you okay?! I just saw them! The ones who attacked you! One went into the night club and the other went into the nearby hibachi grill restaurant! you have to catch" said the woman. Then another spoke up saying, "Wait! That is not correct! One of the attackers went into passed the in house restaurant and into the gymnasium on the second floor! I saw one one of them run up that wall onto the second floor I swear it!" Now the team would have to make a decision. Time was of the essence and they could easily lose the trio if they weren’t quick to make a decision.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back