Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

This is my town [Open]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He had spent some time in bars, on the streets, listening to the alleys, and this is where his investigations led him, this was where those who did the kind of business he was after would be found. The Black Bazaar.

There was a very definitive edge to the location, almost as though the streets got dirtier, darker, less well maintained. This was where people who had nothing went, this was where those who wanted everything went, this was the first place that Junan had been to outside of Cloud where he felt like he was home.

Standing on the edge he took a step inside the domain. His flashy bright colours stood out, and as eyes found their way to him he smiled, his smile crept up his face and he fought down the urge to laugh. Nothing here scared him, rather it invited him, challenged him. Here he didn't have the organization to push him down, instead they were back in Cloud, on the streets there, doing what he was certain various groups here were doing. Except in Cloud they had very little in the way of competition. In this place everything was unknown.

Were there multiple large gangs? Did an organization like the one he worked for exist? How strong were they? But then the thought which gave him butterflies, that excited him most, did any of that matter? He didn't care who ran these streets, they had no hold over him, here he was free, truly free. His face turned down, the smile taking on a more ominous look. He was looking for people with which he could set up the organizations business with here, a regular customer or source of custom. Either would work.

The crack of his heels on the pavement pierced the air, fights were easy to find in various alleys. Perhaps because he was so completely out of place in the way he was looking he'd not garnered himself any threats so far. People were watching him, but they were not approaching him, there were no threats on his life, no attempted hold ups. They had clearly seen his type before. He was dangerous, psychotically dangerous, almost inviting someone to make the first move against him, and only the foolhardy, stupid, or most confident individuals would try it in a village filled with shinobi.

Walking into a bar he walked up to the bar, asked for their hardest most disgusting drink. The bartender smirked, poured him some home brewed stuff which he assumed was basically poison, then watched Junan down it with ease and ask for another, taking the drink he went and took a seat. The grin on his face clear as he sipped the drink, not caring at all about the taste nor what effects it would have on the human body. He did however hope it would earn someone some interest in speaking with him. If he were approached rather than needing to approach someone else, then all the more information he was likely to get.

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
aya.jpg

A girl walked into the bar. What was strange about her was the fact that she had recent not fully healed wounds on her face and hands, and maybe on her body, but they would not be seen, because of her black clothes. It was unusual for a little girl like her to have so many wounds.
Her red eyes looked empty and tired. She looked around the bar and noticed a man that she has never seen before. But it was normal, a lot of strange people wandered this place. The girl continued to look around at the people here, from head to toe, almost like she was studying them with her eyes. She passed through some man. Only a well trained eyes could notice that she actually stole a money from him with a single almost unnoticeable move with her hand. She guessed that this man had a lot of money and made a move.
The bar was full, so the girl sat on the first place she saw - on the bar, right next to the strange man.
The bartender got close to her, wiping a glass.
- What happened? - he mocked her - Your daddy beat you up?
Ayame furrowed her brows in anger. He guessed right at least.
- No, your mother gave me a hard time this night, but I've managed to handle her.
The bartender hit the bar with his both hands and looked intimidating at Ayame, but it seemed like the girl didn't gave a damn about that. A moment later the bartender's deep laughter resounded around the bar.
- You amazed me once again, Ayame-chan! So what would it be? Hot glass of milk?
She let a long sight.
- Actually - the girl reached his hand with hers. It looked like a simple gesture of affection, but actually she handed him money. This way the rules disappeared for her and him - I want to try something new.
- What do you mean? - the bartender looked confused.
- Alcohol - she whispered to him.
The man contemplate for a second and whispered back.
- You're 13 years old, how can I serve you alcohol?!
- With the hand that's holding the money I gave you.
The man let a long sight and served her a big tea cup, filled with something. At least it had to look like she was drinking a tea...
The girl sniffed the cup.
"Oh god, why this shit smells so awful?!" - question popped in her mind. Ayame was well aware how alcohol tasted, but has never been drunk before. Well, this night this was her only goal.
The black-haired girl took a sip and removed the cup with a frown from her lips.
- Shit, hod do you drink this?!
She asked the stranger next to her.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He waited, watching those who entered the bar, looking for one who might be open for conversation. Certainly when a small girl entered the bar he hadn't considered her as an option, his eyes had seen hers when she'd looked at him. The marks on her face did not concern him, after all, he'd given girls younger than her over to nobles to enjoy their perversions with. His eyes thus moved off of her and continued to wait, every now and then he'd remind himself consciously to 'drink' the drink, that way he would seem normal.

Someone left and the girl took up the seat next to him at the bar, Junan hadn't noticed the pickpocketing as he'd not been looking for it, however with the little rascal near him now his attention had shifted away from the door. He was well aware of the kind of things children did in this kind of world, he'd been one himself.

He watched the interaction between the barman and the girl, they clearly new each other, though he was surprised that she had money. Perhaps she'd stolen in and been beaten while trying to get away? He didn't know, he also didn't care.

Still, it was going to be interesting to see her reaction to drinking alcohol. He'd never actually tasted it before, his taste buds being taken from him when he'd been turned into himself. Clearly she didn't like it. His eyes looked at the liquid in his glass, then back to the barman, perhaps to blend in better he should have shown that kind of weakness... too late now.

The girl asked him a question, wondering how he drank that. So he answered, it would be rude not to, and who knew, maybe she could help.

Just used to it I guess. His answer was less than certain, how people could handle alcohol wasn't something he'd put any real thought into. He generally just mimicked their actions, pretended to be drunk some times to make people feel more comfortable, usually asking for the worst stuff so that if he needed to he could use it to light fire to someone.

How do you drink it? He asked. It was a strange reply from a strange man, but perhaps he was asking more regarding her age than anything else. It seemed that the bar keep was feeling safe enough to serve the young girl in front of him, so at least he wasn't suspected of being any kind of authority.

So you won or lost? Another question, almost immediately after, not allowing for the first question to be answered, as it wasn't important. Then again, neither was this question, but at least this question was more interesting.

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayame realized his answer wasn't an honest one. He guess he was used to it? The moment she stepped into this shinobi world she realized that there were people different that these she have already seen. She knew that she had to keep her eyes open, but here in this world... that wasn't enough to protect yourself.
She met a lot of dangerous people, some of then had monsters inside of them, some of them just looked like people, some of them could transform into monsters... and she... well everything she had right now was her tanto and not very honorable skills.
Yeah, she had to be careful around new people, but now she was careless about that. She was tired of pretending and tired of always keeping her eyes open for someone that might be able to hurt her. Enough happened to the girl to know that you can't always run from the danger. Sometimes you had to face it.
The man asked her a question, but didn't give her enough time to answer. Instead he shoot her with another question. The girl got confused in the beginning, but then realized that her wounds were not fully healed.
She clenched her cup, looking down the liquid with sad and the same time angry expression. Moment of silence and she whispered to herself .
- How can you lose something you never had?
The girl shook her head in attempt to remove the bad thoughts from there and looked at the strange man with fake smile.
- I lost. But my... opponent lost too, even that he doesn't realize it yet. And... I don't know how I drink this poison, but knowing that it'll give me a good effect after a while makes me keep going. Like most things in life I guess.
Ayame took a big sip of the cup, then frown and another complain followed.
- Blah! I can't wait for this to get me drunk, before I puke!
The bartender came to her with worried look on his face.
- You okay? I saw how you drink that, don't you want something else? I don't want to get into trouble, because of you...
- Of course I'm not okay, why else I'd be here, drinking this shit. Leave me be, before I make the trouble!
The man waved with his hand and went to do his business.

The girl took another sip and she looked again at the stranger. She was curious little girl and realizing that she was talking with a complete stranger was not pleasing.
- So who are you and what are you doing here? I answered to both of your questions, your turn big guy.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She was unusual in the way that she spoke to him, she was direct, treating as if he were anyone else, and here he was, in Cloud he was lesser than others, but he enjoyed it to an extent. It meant that he wasn't known, and that was good at this stage. It meant that she would be easy to read, if she had information she would either give it to him or hesitate, the chances of her simply saying she didn't know anything were slim. It also meant that he could be blunt when speaking with her.

The bartender was clearly not exactly pleased with the situation of having an underage drinker in his bar, but based on what she was saying and their interaction he wasn't going to stop her, and that meant to Junan that his discomfort was more for his caring about her than for his care about authorities.

So it was his turn to answer then. He smiled.

I am a man looking for business opportunities, and the business I work in tends to deal with people that come from this type of neighborhood. It was as much as he was willing to give her at this stage. He had made too much noise in the capital of Wind country, so he wasn't sure if saying his name would be of benefit for anyone to overhear.

What I'm looking for are people who might already deal in kidnapping and human trafficking, or people who would be willing to get involved. His grin widened as he said it. Something like that might get the right persons attention If I can find them then perhaps I can let them in on my business which stretches the continent. An exaggeration, but by the time he was done with his trip it would at least be half true. He had made contacts in Stone and thus Earth Country. Now he was looking for Wind and Sand Village, Lightning Country and Cloud were already well developed.

Do you know anyone who might help me? He asked the child, then turned his head to the bartender How about you?

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBgp5aDH23g​

The bartender looked at the girl and she watched him intimidating.
- No sir, I'm just a bartender. A lot of people come here and I try not to ask them what are they doing here. I don't want troubles.
He then went away to serve something to someone else.
"Well... I guess life won't stop bringing me this kind of people"
She remained silent for a moment, thinking about the situation.
He was honest and direct, that was suspicions. The girl was done with these kind of things and that brought her a lot of troubles. A whole organisation was after her. Because of them she lost the person she loved as a father. But now... she was alone. She trained to be a shinobi, but she needed this only because she had to learn how to fight and become stronger. She wanted power and she wanted to bring back her father. Maybe this was exactly what she needed.
The girl had to be careful now. The game between her and that guy was on. She was sure he is trying to read her. Just like she tried to read him too. She did this many times and she was well aware that she had to be careful what she was showing to him.
Ayame noticed that he didn't say his name. So he was careful. Good.
Also he didn't drink from his glass. Either he was nervous or there was some other reason behind that.
She took another sip, looked careful at the people around them and smiled with pure innocence.
- You're not drinking. Are you not comfortable?
The girl took her cup, lifted it and said.
- Cheers!
She'd wait to see what he'd do and the continue.
- You must be pretty desperate to ask little girl like me. And to be so direct.
She took another sip from the cup.
- You know... I'm just a little girl. I might know stuff or not. But you'll have to help me remember. Information comes with a price. And also I missed your name.
Ayame stole, kidnapped, sold information and she knew that everything had a price. She then did a seal and concentrated chakra in her hand. After a couple of seconds a Crystal Eye appeared and she let it go outside the bar, hiding between some boxes for surveillance.
She kept smiling at the guy with her innocent smile.
[MFT]
WC: 405​

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He laughed a little at her reply. Drinking from his glass at her request he down the rest so that he didn't need to put up the pretense any time soon, at least unless he topped it up.

Then he listened to the rest of what she said, oh, so she thought she was running things?

Interesting.

His laugh grew as he watched her cast a Crystal Eye, his smile widened and then he did something that would look quite bizarre. As he chuckled in his seat he would stand, and then walk towards the nearest customers. What would seem so very unusual about it, and what would have the bartender leave at that exact moment was that Junan was still seated in his chair, still laughing as if nothing had happened. There had been no handseals, no puff of smoke, no change of chakra use to indicate a clone.

The commotion came from where he had walked, then the sound of a glass landing on the ground, two gurgling sounds mixed in with the sound of hollow thuds as fists slammed against the arms which held them by their throats above the ground.

I believe that we don't need my name, I know people who would pay a pretty penny for a thing like you who would leave you in a much worse state than that which you're currently in. And I'm sure that beating you wouldn't be all they'd do, though that would depend on who I sold you to. So lets say the price you pay is the price I lose on not selling you.

The thud of two lifeless corpses hit the floor. This wasn't the most unusual thing in this area to happen, some picked up weapons, others just made their exit. The fight began while Junan sat looking at the girl.

Now, you had better have some information. He said leaning in, grinning, waiting for her reply.

Behind him shadows lept out from the other him, a couple of the assailants being skewered by several of the tendrils as it one by one killed each and every one who dared try and face it. The explosion of gunpowder weapons firing at it seemingly doing nothing to the man who was also sitting before her, the low laughter of the man before him echoed by the man behind him. Identical in seemingly every way.

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I believe that we don't need my name, I know people who would pay a pretty penny for a thing like you who would leave you in a much worse state than that which you're currently in. And I'm sure that beating you wouldn't be all they'd do, though that would depend on who I sold you to. So lets say the price you pay is the price I lose on not selling you.
Ayame grinned on what he said. He was threatening her? He sure chose the wrong person to threat.
The moment the fight started Ayame put her hood on her head and lifted up her long collar on her face that served as a mask, covering her mouth and her nose. Then she made a seal and disappear into the shadows.
He made too much noise, he draw attention to them, she didn't want to get anyone's attention, not now.
This man liked chaos. She did too, but she always tried to stay "invisible". A habit that was useful.
Sound of glass landing on the ground, screams, slamming... soon this peaceful place became a massacre house. Blood all over, bodies on the ground, broken chairs, tables, glasses.
People soon tried to escape the pub, realizing that they could not fight the stranger.
In a matter of seconds this place became quieter than it ever was.
Ayame appeared in front of the open door and closed it. She turned around and looked the bodies on the ground. One of them was still alive, but he was bleeding badly. He would die soon and Ayame had to take that opportunity. She put her black leather gloves on and knelt before him. The girl pushed his head, so she was able to see his neck, then removed her hood and mask.
"I'm ready" she thought and her canine teeth became longer and sharper. Just like little fangs.
- No! You're monsters! - screamed the man and tried to resist her. She stood up and kicked him in the head. He was unconscious and she continued.
The girl bit his neck and sucked every drop of blood, trying not to spill any. But she was new at this, so some of the blood went to waste.
"You will learn." - voice in her head spoke to her.
She moved her head from the person's neck and smiled, while leaning backwards. Then wiped her bloody mouth.
Her eyes changed. They began to glow a heated ember, then on fire as if the sun was stuck in his eyes. Just like Satou's eyes.
She felt pure happiness. Euphoria. Large amounts of dopamine flooded her system, making her high. She never felt better.
Ayame stood up and shake her head. Then inhaled large amount of air and exhale. She looked at Junan with smile and soon her eyes changed to normal. But she was still under the influence of the blood.
The girl took everything valuable from the corpses and lifted her hands, smiling at Junan.
- This is even better than I expected, Akuto(villain)-san! And the whole bar is only for us!
Ayame climb on the counter and jump on the other side, looking at the bottles on the stands.
- Hmm.. this looks stupid. - she pushed the bottle on the ground - this looks stupid too. Nope. Nope.
One by one she knocked down the bottles that she didn't like.
- Akuto-san, threatening me is like threatening a stone. The stone doesn't care. Kill me - you'll be doing me a favor. Try to sell me. When your customer dies the word will spread, I will make sure of that, and it will ruin your reputation and the reputation of the organisation you work for. Your business will crumble if you sell bad goods. And, of course, if I disappear or die here... very bad people will be after you. And believe me, they're strong. So... - she paused, looking at some bottle that she liked. Ayame opened it and drank.
- Mmmm... this tastes sweet.
She jumped on the counter and sat there in indian pose right against Junan and poured some of the liquid in his glass.
- So let's try not to threat each other. Tell me... what does your organisation offers to their people?

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
How interesting.

It seemed to Junan that he had stumbled across a potential diamond in the rough.

Sure some of her claims were unfounded, her suggestion that by his selling her and her spreading the word that she'd killed the person he'd sold her to would be bad publicity was just plain wrong. It would prove to people that he sold the real deal, that the young boys and girls he sold to them were truly shinobi trained and that would mean, if anything, that he could put his price up. In the end, the risk was part of what they were paying for. If they couldn't hadn't the shinobi after they'd purchased them then that was their own fault, not Junan's.

So her threat to him was more of a promise than a threat.

Yet she could be worth much more to him perhaps performing other tasks. She had finished off one of the men he'd taken out, seemingly draining him of his blood, she had then gone back to the alcohol, and had poured him some, but the bar was now empty, and that was what he wanted.

We are payed well. It depends on what our position is really, but we are paid well for our work. Other than that there is simply the safety of working within an organization. You have allies whether they like you or not, people who will cover for you, if you are investigated by ANBU you will have an alibi.

The organization likes to keep quiet though, act in the shadows.
He looked around him As you can see that isn't my style. This is why I've been sent out I think, there is pressure on them from the ANBU at home, and I just complicate things.

He shrugged and grinned.

What do you offer to my organization?

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayame burst into laughter and took a big-ass sip from the bottle.
- You think I'll believe you? Akuto-san, I might be little, but I'm not stupid. Safety? Allies? Cover for me? You really think I'll believe? Let me tell you something. You think I stay here, because my family loves me too fuckin' much and I live happily with them? I go to the academy, good student, promising shinobi future, loving mother, caring father...

Ayame was tipsy without realizing it and maybe she was speaking more that she should.

- I grew up in an organisation similar to yours. I know how things work. I'm not that naive. The moment I fail you gonna leave me to die and won't even bother to remember me. I stay here not because all the things I told you, I'm not living the dream. I'm in Sand simply because these people from the organisation I was part of can't get me and slaughter me like a pig. I know your... our kind.

She looked at the place. Blood everywhere, bodies on the ground, broken glasses, chairs, tables... she was talking about business with a complete stranger.

- Like good old times... - she said to herself - I came here as a thief, and I might leave as one.

A moment of silence filled the bar. Ayame was thinking. Or she was trying to think. The high from the blood, the alcohol made it difficult for the girl.

- Hmmm... what can I offer? I am good at stealing, tracking people and.. things. I'm good at sneaking, getting information, playing a role... I can be your best friend, your lover. It will look like I'll give my life for you, and the moment you wake up you'll have nothing and I'll be just a memory of a bad decision. I took part in a kidnapping once. We like to work in the shadows too, so my job was to make friends with the girl and lead her right into the trap, outside of the village. But my job was stealing. I like to be unnoticed. I try not to get into fights - too much noise. But if it happens... well I aim for a kill. Corpses can't speak.

Aya smiled.
- And yes, I can see clearly that keeping quiet is not your style. We should definitely clean this mess once we're done. So, what do you think, Akuto-san?

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was an interesting reaction. Junan had found that his organization had gone out of its way for him, but clearly this girl didn't have the same kind of experience. For Junan he had found that it was in the organizations best interest to back up its members, if one fell then by being looked after they wouldn't talk, or less likely to do so. Also they were less likely to simply offer their knowledge to the authorities. So he didn't really get why she found issue with what he said. Still, she could believe what she wanted, it didn't really bother him. He was simply looking for someone to take on the opportunity he was offering. If she didn't want to do it it didn't bother him, all he cared about was finding someone who would.

She mentioned cleaning up the mess he had made, Junan shrugged as he looked around him. It was a mess, there were several dead bodies, but none had been around to listen to their conversation, none to dob either of them in other than for the act of violence. But that didn't affect him. He had other puppet bodies he could slip into, ones which looked nothing like him, so for him it mattered not that he'd been seen here. Also for the girl it was obvious to everyone that he was the instigator of violence, so she would be unlikely targeted as the one doing any of the killing.

Too much hassle. Lets just leave it. He said, his decision being made.

Smiling a fairly relaxed casual smile he looked to the girl, his legs kicking back and forth.

It sounds to me like you haven't had much luck with these kinds of organizations... so... are you willing to help or not? That is what he cared about... he didn't care about much of the rest. He anticipated any and all alliances he made to betray him at some point. That part didn't matter. If they set up an operation that he could work with then he would take back control after they attempted to betray him, then things would return to normal and whoever replaced them would remember what happened.

He would however wait for her answer.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"Your organization must be pretty desperate if it's soliciting the help of little girls..."

Standing in the door frame was a woman in her mid 20's who looked to be younger than what her voice suggest. She stood at a grand five foot eight inches, with long full dark hair un-phased by the desserts heat. She wore a bandana that flowed in tandem with her dark strands and wore no banner of a shinobi nation upon it. Her skin complexion unraveled the mystery of her origin being a soft peach unlike anyone born to Sunagakure. Her head was slightly tilted up as she looked down at the two from beneath her nose naturally as she did everyone. Eyes that were like emeralds fixed on those before her and three unsymmetrical scars resting on her lower right cheek, the only real evidence that she was not as untouchable as she walked. Her lips full and her eyebrows naturally arched. She even had ideal cheek bones for a model but modeling was not her profession. With a feint smile she observed the two before her as sure did they in return. Amaya was athletic in build and with desired tone legs. She was housed in a dark attire that was both light in weight and non Restricting for easy maneuverability. Around her hands and arms were worn fighter bandages, sand and blood stained. A Tanto was on her back visibly and daggers fasten to her right thigh.

"What a mess..."

Amaya would say this in sarcasm and in a uncaring tone before walking past the dead low lives beneath her. Stopping short of the man and girl, she would do further observing. Her eyes traced the place and her ears perked. She was searching the place for obvious traps and movement in the shadows. To her dismay the two hadnt set anything up for those who may wonder in. Perhaps it was confidence or foolishness, neither did she have the right to comment on. However, that did not stop her from setting a ninja wire based alarm for any coming in or out the door nor did it stop her from slipping a explosive note on one of the bodies. The ninja wire was attached to her finger tucked in a tight Fist and the Explosive note was placed at the bottom of her foot before entering so that when she stepped over a body, she could slip it on their person.

"Hey kid, Save some for the fishys and me some for me will you..."

Amaya would reach her hand out to Ayame in hopes that she would share. If she passed it to Amaya, she'd simply sniff it before dropping it in disapproval of the product. If she did not the Amaya would simply retract her hand as if it were no big deal.

"My name is Fang and if you are hiring, well as long as the pay is to my standard, Id like to talk business."

[Mft]
[Ooc: thread seems interesting, don't mind if I jump in.]

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Aya frown at Junan. To leave the bodies here? He sure didn't care. Maybe she didn't start the killing, but the people saw her talking to him and a lot of them managed to escape. And that was enough for her to want to hide her and his tracks.
She was about to complain about his decision, but a woman got her attention.

The red-eyed girl looked at the woman with wide open mouth and lifted her eyebrows. She was stunned by her beauty. The girl traced her every movement like she wanted to remember how this woman acted. Her long black hair, her amazing body, her ideal cheek bones, her gracefulness while setting the ninja wire, her emerald eyes..

"Woah... I wan't to be like her when I grew up.. If I grew up..." came to her mind.

In the organisation she was there was only one woman. She was a beauty, but with blonde hair. There was no way she could be compared with Fang. She has seen other woman fighters, but Fang looked like how Ayame always imagined the perfect woman fighter (OOC: I really like Fang from FF :D ) Ayame totally forgot the first thing this woman said about Junan's organisation and little girls. She was always underestimated and that was her biggest strength.

The young woman reached with her hand out to Ayame, while the girl continued to watch her with open mouth and amazed eyes. Ayame sure looked stupid right now. The girl handed her the bottle, and the woman sniffed it. It seemed that she didn't liked it, so she dropped it on the ground. The bottle broke and Ayame quickly changed her expression to a disappointed one and took Junan's glass like it was hers.

- I really liked this, Fang-san.

Ayame admired her beauty, but she felt annoyed when the woman dropped her bottle. Well... it's not like the girl payed for it, but still..

Then she turned to Junan with a playful smile.
- You see, Akuto-san? Normal people introduce themselves.

He didn't want to tell her his name, but that was okay. He was Akuto-san for her now and it seemed that he didn't mind being Akuto-san.
- They come in, introduce themselves. Not like you - coming in, talking with some little girl and then starts a massacre. Bad Akuto-san. Bad!

The girl looked at the woman once again.
- I'm Ayame. Sorry for the mess, but SOME PEOPLE can't seem to restrain themselves.
The situation was pretty strange. They were in bar, there was blood and bodies everywhere, broken bottles, a 13 year old girl that tries to get drunk with some crazy guy, talking about kidnapping people.
Amazing.
Who wouldn't want to join this show?
But now it was time for business and the girl turned at Junan with a serious expression.
- I want you to train me, I need to become stronger. I seek power, not money. Help me with my stuff and I'll help you. But be careful... I'm in a lot of trouble and there's going to be more.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Suddenly there was a third voice. Junan turned around, and his expression showed his displeasure at being interrupted.

Yet she had scars. These told Junan that either she was abused, not likely by the way she walked into a room filled with scenes of violence, or she was someone who could handle herself in a fight. People didn't make those scars for beauty, they happened when fighting for ones life. Junan had none. Not because he'd never been wounded, but because he didn't have flesh like most people. Besides. He'd seen plenty like her, or at least with a similar build. His boss was like her. A fighter, probably a shinobi.

The fighting bandages on her hands attested to the fact and sent a warning through Junan.

The man was was Junan was very much the cowardly man. He would kill the weak, but he would make sure they were weak before he would kill so that he looked strong. There was no desire to fight the truly strong. He was a beaten dog, one whose master sat waiting for him in Cloud, and he knew only to obey them. They told him he was weak, and so in his mind he was. All evidence when looked at objectively would suggest otherwise, but perception was reality. Yet like all dogs in a corner they would fight back, indeed those which had been beaten were more likely to do so sooner rather than wait.

The woman asked for a glass and the girl eagerly performed the task. Junan watching the interaction, he no longer felt in control... something had to be done... but what.

The glass smashed and as he took a step back towards the bar and his hand reached for the drink he found it wasn't there. Looking again towards the girl he found his glass in her hand, his eyebrows moved downwards in a frown. This would not do. He was in control here. His lips curled downwards, his right hand clenched and then unclenched. Ninja wire was one thing, puppet strings were quite another.

She introduced herself as "Fang", and although what she offered eased his frustration somewhat he still didn't like having his control removed from him. The girl who was already fairly blunt was talking to him as an equal. And then dared to tell him off. His head swiveled towards her once more, his displeasure evident on his expression, he would have taken a breath to calm himself, but he'd not needed to breath for about ten years, that wasn't his method of regaining his senses, his way was far more violent.

Yet then once more he was taken back by what was said. She wanted to be trained by him, to get stronger. She wanted to become strong. He nodded, but didn't directly say he would accept her request, it was more a nod that he would consider it, and then a hand rose above the bar with a finger raised, signalling that he would be with her in a minute.

His head turned towards Fang.

His frown seemed to remain, but his smile returned, perhaps more menacing than any of his previous expressions.

You can call me Akuto with whichever honorific you choose, if you choose one Fang-chan. He chose his honorific quite deliberately, his actions would depend on her reaction to his less than subtle insult.

I am looking for people to work for me, but the business I am involved in is less than honorable. Like myself you're not wearing your village identifier and yet you don't look like any Wind native I've documented... He had spent quite some time in the lands of Wind documenting the people who lived here "... so what use could you be to me, and what do you want to get out of it?"

Exactly what would happen next could all come down to one thing, and that one thing was probably not the answer to the question.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
It would seem that Amaya had the room's attention even if the majority of the room was filled with the now dearly departed. Amaya didn't miss a thing observing the two. The one introducing herself as Ayame was a rambunctious youth. This is to be expected of a young youth her age but was not expected was the story those bruises and marks on her face told. Amaya had to excerise discipline in not inquiring as her curiosity and concern for the children urged to read the pages of Ayame. She was clearly a shinobi but wild and undisciplined much like herself at that age and even, to his dismay, scolding her much older and seemingly more chancy companion for not introducing himself proper. He seemed to understand the shinobi way as well as the ways of dark dealings and thus choose not to stand on ceremony. He also wore a proper mask much like Amaya did. His mask disguised his true feelings and intentions with a mere grin. Putting Ayame on hold to address Amaya, he wasted no time in discussions regarding trade. Amaya looked to the somewhat tipsy Ayame with a feint smile before looking back to Akuto who had addressed her in a mildly disrespectful manner. Dealing with men like him in the past, Amaya knew that the difference between the jokers who would shape up after a beating and those who would just get a kick out of getting a reaction out of her. Her mask was unwavering and she knew what power she had here.

"Training huh? Is this organization of yours a nursery school? Hmph, what I offer is a 100% success rate on whatever task as long as the price is right. Don't get me wrong, I need currency but I won't promise you loyalty to your employer and I reserve the right to decline any unworthy task. I'm also looking for someone I believe hails here in Suna. You can deduct whatever info you give me from my payment as Im not looking for handouts. That's all cards on the table so now it's your turn. What jobs need done and can you afford it."

Amaya would notice Ayame had her mouth slightly dropped and could not fathom why. Perhaps it was the effects of the low grade alcohol she consumed or maybe something else. A strange sight to be gawked at in such a manner by a young girl but as long as it was of none threatening desire, it could be over looked.

"Hey, Amaye right? You want to be strong... You won't find strength in a bottomless pit like this one."

[Mft]

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayame furrowed her brows in anger once again, when Junan pointed his finger at her. Telling her to shut the hell up made the girl angry. And she sure was an angry child. The girl came here angry, her adoptive father was able to calm her mind, but when he left her the girl became angrier that ever. She knew she was weak, but now, unlike Junan, she could start a fight with way much stronger person than her. She wasn't scared to be beaten up or even killed and it was her way to redeem her guilt for something she didn't even do. But she felt like she betrayed the person she loved, because she wasn't strong enough.
She looked at the beautiful woman and spoke first to her:
- I can do my job well, Fang-san. But I won't do it for free. They'll pay you with money, but for me... it will be chance of becoming stronger. We all have our reasons. And... what do you know about seeking power?
Ayame looked at the ground with somehow sad expression on her face.
- I bet you grew up in a good family, went to these shinobi schools. And you're pretty, people would give you stuff just because you're.... you. But I had to fight with everything I've got to get what I want and I have the scars to prove it.
The girl's body was covered in scars, but they would not be able to see them. She was wearing black tanktop with some leather black strips and high collar. Her pants were long, tight, covering her legs and put under combat boots. So nothing could be seen. She was ashamed of her body and hid the scars pretty well.
Ayame looked at Fang once again.
- I've learned that every piece of information costs too much. Also, I've learned that you can find pretty interesting things in the bottomless pit. The world isn't a place for weak people. I'know that sooner or later I will die. I just want to give the person who'll kill me very very hard time. And take him with me.

The Ayame slapped Junan's hand with the finger at her. He looked like he was nervous and this was good. Maybe the arrival of Fang made him feel uncomfortable, but it was the first step of taking his guard down and learning more about him.
Ayame grinned after she slapped his hand.
- Don't fuckin' point your finger at me!
She shouted at him.
Either this was going to be the start of crazy friendship or she'd end up in a hospital.
The thought of getting really hurt didn't scare Ayame. When she was on a mission she'd be smart. But now... now was her time to act like she wanted.
[MFT]
WC: 470​

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Okay, so she was looking for work, and although the brat was acting up he had decided this was something which was going to need to spend time teaching out of her... if he chose to do so.

So back to Fang. She didn't bite at his insult, so clearly she didn't care enough for them, yet she offered other information that he could take apart.

She wasn't from Suna, though he had assumed this already she now confirmed it. She was willing to do whatever was needed to get the job done. That is what a 100% success rate meant, he should know, he also had one in his home with a large number of official missions under his belt to keep him clear of the authorities as a productive member of society. However what was concerning was that it seemed like she was after only temporary work, that was something which at this moment he wasn't so interested in. Still, there was something there to look into.

She was searching for someone. The child might have been able to help, and Tails might also be able to do so. Despite his limited resources they were still resources, and so he could potentially help. She said that he could deduct the cost from her payment, yet he had yet to deduce how much it was worth to her.

Looking at the girl his face was serious. He was tempted to tell her that he would point to whoever he wanted, but decided that the look would have to suffice.

Turning back to Fang he smiled and relaxed back against the bar, not caring about the drink... after all... he only did so to keep up appearances.

So then. Who is this person you're searching for, and what are their relation to you? He asked. His body language was getting more confident again, settling after the unease that had rattled him on her initial entrance.

The brat had asked her some questions as well, and Junan was interested to see what her responses to those would be. She was most definitely the focus of their attention, though perhaps she might not be used to standing before a young man who wasn't busy checking her out, or even tried to. Though perhaps she assumed he was as his eyes were hiding behind his glasses. Either way Junan was so blissfully unaware that he didn't even think that this might be something that would be done.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
As it turned out, the young Ayame sought more than just strength but refuge in the slums of Sunagakure. As if a place made of a loose granular substance, resulting from the erosion of siliceous and other rocks, wasn't a harsh enough environment for the molding of a young girl but to be molded by its gutter, a place constructed by the dunes of Sunagakure where the low lives gather and adulterate Suna and what glory it may have been. Their incorrigible ways befouls the very air and the slums criminal rise becomes a stigma to the great village. The blemishes on the girls face was a testament to event's popularity at the very bottom but this wasn't her tale. No, she would tell anecdotes about her beginnings present here but with her appetite for more in life, exciting escapades awaited far from a misery like this pub. Amaya could tell this truely as she knows that flith of the earth seeketh only to devour what's in its path but this youth sought a freedom she believed was only obtainable through power promised by a place so twisted and abhorrent. This was admirable but also mistaken... however, the girl was right about somethings. She wagered that Amaya was born to a good home, good schooling and was pretty. She was also right when she said you could find pretty interesting things at the bottom as both Akuto and Amaya were clearly in search of. Ayame, unknowingly, was of the interesting things at the bottom. Ayame was also right when she said that people would give Amaya things just because she was... her but perhaps not in the way Ayame was thinking. She was wrong to assume that Amaya didn't fight for everything she had as that's all she ever did and ever will do. Her country, unlike this one, valued the strong only and nothing was obtained unless you fought and proved your might. This girl unknowingly dare to surmise the Queen of Battle. Such a thought aroused rumor within her but her face was fixed to a feint smile.

"Ayame... I'm only going to say this once. Keep your head up and look me in the eyes when you speak woman to woman. It's the only way you'll gain any respect around here... and respect... that's power."

Addressed by Akuto again, he would gain her attention once more. He seemed to be gaining poise as he began to discern Amaya's intentions to be none threatening to his well being. Amaya however did not become any more or less relaxed. She remained up right and tall with her head held high. He wanted a bit of detail concerning Amaya's person of interest and so Amaya was obliged to give.

"A dark haired man who wears the symbol of a red and white Uchiwa, a paper fan that fan flames. He is a shinobi who can summon a large bird. His relations to me and why I seek him is irrelevant."

[Mft]

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that this provocation towards Junan wasn't enough. What was enough was his expression. Serious and maybe intimidating, he showed the girl that he could do whatever he wants. If she joined the orgsanisation and was trained by that guy, Ayame guessed that they'd probably argue a lot. It seemed that he was alway right for himself. The girl was too. She was ignored by him, and maybe she would be ignored in the future too. So she had to fight for his attention, if she wanted to become stronger. She furrowed her eyebrows in anger and was about to tell him something like "You can't scare me, Akuto-san", but the beautiful woman spoke to her.

Ayame was a wild animal. She was never taught in human manners and the woman noticed that.
"Ayame... - she said - I'm only going to say this once. Keep your head up and look me in the eyes when you speak woman to woman. It's the only way you'll gain any respect around here... and respect... that's power."
The girl, unusual for her, actually listened to her advice and looked at the woman's eyes, while she was talking to her. Then looked at the ground, thinking about what The Queen of Battle just said.
"and respect... that's power." - the girl repeated her last sentence, that clearly she couldn't understand.
"But how that's power?" - she was thinking.
Maybe the girl wasn't mature enough to understand this. But she would remember it, hoping to understand it in the future, if there was one.

Then something awoke her from her thoughts of this quote. The Queen of Battle answered Junan's question. She looked for someone. And this someone was her brother.
"Onii-san" - came to her mind, but Ayame was a good actress. Nothing showed them that she might know something.
Dark haired man, the Uchiha symbol, the large bird...
"Soraka" - Ayame thought. That was the bird's name. She ride the bird with her brother, after they finished training. It was a beautiful memory that's she'd never forget.
And why was that woman looking for him? Was she his girlfriend? Of course... he was great shinobi, from that popular Uchiha clan. Of course he'd date only the most beautiful ladies.
Was she here to get him back to her? Or she had other intentions. Maybe his eyes?
"His eyes!" - the thought appeared in her head.
If she was after his eyes, then Ayame was in dangerous situation right now. She recently has awoken her sharingan. The girl had to be careful now, but her similarity with her brother was huge.
Same dark hair, pale skin... and something that could not be missed. Her eye color - exactly like his. Red. It was too late for her to change the color of her eyes. The woman already saw them pretty well.
"Shit..." - came to her mind.
But she had to know why she was looking for him. If she was his girlfriend she'd want him back. If she was his enemy she'd try to kill him. Either way Ayame would lose him, and she wasn't ready to lose another person she loved. Of course, she would not try to keep them separated if she was his girlfriend. She wasn't like this.
The girl decided to ask.
- Uchiha, right? So you must be after his legendary eyes?
[Memorable quote added in profile for further use: "Ayame... I'm only going to say this once. Keep your head up and look me in the eyes when you speak woman to woman. It's the only way you'll gain any respect around here... and respect... that's power."
Akira Amaya]​

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hmmmmmmmmm... Junan mused to himself at her answer.

Lets agree to disagree. As you wont tell me his relationship to you, or why you seek him out, lets say that if I help you find him as a favour to you from me, that you owe me a favour. I think that this would be fair. He smiled. She had asked him to cut some of the payment for a job, but then had failed to give him information on how much helping her would be effectively worth, so Junan could only assume that it was worth a full favour.

Of course this meant any favour, or it would should she accept it.

What happened after they found him didn't concern Junan, she could kill him, she could breed with him, either didn't concern him. However the brat was asking about the eyes. Of course that was another option, taking the eyes for personal use. Junan had a set of those in a scroll on his side, but if that's what she was after then surely she wouldn't be after a specific member, unless she specifically wanted his eyes. Still, that kind of thing didn't make much sense to him.

Looking to the girl he finally decided to directly interact with her again.

Do you know anyone who might match this description? He asked. She was the local here, though Junan could probably gain information at the expense of a lack of payment towards his next job for one of the local gangs, see if they knew anything, or if they could find anything out regarding it. Still, it would be easiest if she knew.

If you do, or if you locate the man she's looking for I'll train you. It was what she was asking him for. So that was his deal. A favour, for a favour, twice over might result in him having a runt tag-a-long, and a warrior princess owing him... or it might not.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back