Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

This is my town [Open]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Amaya would give Ayame a puzzled look not of curiosity but of confusion when she referred to the Uchiha having legendary eyes. It's true she had little knowledge concerning the Uchiha people but highly doubted that one's eyes could be sought after let alone legendary. The thought was laughable if not so strange. Ayame's question caused Amaya to think back to her fight with a man that had strange and peculiar Spiral like eyes though different from Izura, a trend of these shinobi with ornament like eyes were becoming more frequent. Fixing her face back to a feint and calm smile, Amaya had her curiosity peeked and this young girl seemed knowledgeable on the subject Uchiha. Amaya's emerald green eyes would stare into Ayame's crimson eyes sternly before questioning her, "What do you mean by legendary eyes?" Amaya was the Sennin of Iwagakure's anbu black ops but before climbing the ranks she spent many years in not only the intelligence corps but also as one of its profound instructors in the interrogation department. She had no intentions of using the brawn method of gathering intelligence but instead relied on finesse and a keen eye for details. Amaya's eyes would stay locked to Ayame's however her peripheral vision would analyze any change in body language, her ears focused on fluctuations in breathing or increase in heart rate. This wasn't on purpose but by old habits not untrained. Her increased concentration caused her to noticed something strange about Akuto which would break her concentration on Ayame. She could not hear his diaphragm contracting and so she would look at him and notice there was no increases in the space in his chest cavity. This was bazaar to say the least. His intercostal muscles between his ribs should help enlarge the chest cavity. They contract to pull your rib cage both upward and outward when you inhale. So in other words, "He's not breathing..." Amaya didn't detect any poisonous agents in the air but this would bring about caution. He would strike up a deal of favours in exchange for favours. Perhaps he detected that Amaya was one who placed high value in honor. Why else would he wager that she'd hold to such a bargain. Amaya would glare at him in silence pondering his intentions by owing a favor. She definitely wasn't about to sleep with some fat lord to fatten Akuto's pocket but as long as the favor was of the same caliber as finding her person of interest then a deal could be struck.

"As long as the favor remains equivalent to that of my own favor, then your terms accords with mine and thus we've no reason not to be joined in covenant. Now, I trust the validity of our indenture is not in question, I'd like Ayame here to tell me about the Uchiha people and what's so legendary about their eyes."

[Mft]

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayame looked with no expression on her face at Junan. He would train her if she tells him or help him find the location of her brother for Amaya. No, there was no chance to do that. Something was telling her that Amaya wasn't looking for Izura, cause she misses his red eyes.
She made a mistake the first time people wanted information from her. She failed to kill herself and her enemy got the information he needed by force, with medications and and hypnosis. And she lost the person she loved as a father. That's now she was ready to slit her own throat than reveal information about her brother.
That was Ayame.
Loyal to the grave to the people she loved.

The brat started laughing at Junan.
- Sooooo a pretty lady walks into the bar, asks for something and suddenly you remember Ayame is still here, eh Akuto-san? And you're like "Yeaaah, totally. Ayame, go find him and I'll train you." You need me to do you laundry too? Maybe cook you something and massage your feet, eh Akuto-san?

Ayame had to steer the conversation. As long as they didn't talk about Izura it would be fine. The good thing was that she got Amaya's attention with something else.
She stared right at Ayame's crimson eyes. The girl was aware that she was trying to learn more about her or her intentions by her body language. She did this in the past too and every time it worked miracles, but the brat was a good actress. She acted freely, like nothing has changed, even took a sip from the glass.
- Well... if they don't have some super cool powers why would people steal their eyes and stuff like that? Even I know about their Sharingan and...
She noticed that Amaya's attention moved at Junan. The girl turned her head at him too, looking at the direction where the beautiful lady looked at.
First she didn't realized what got her attention. Why was she looking at his chest? But then...
"He isn't breathing!"
She kept staring at his chest and didn’t notice a movement there at all.
- Akoto-san… - she spoke, looking at his eyes, observing his reactions – what are you?

[MFT]
WC: 375​

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junan threw his hands in the air at Amaya's answer to his suggestion, though the smile on his face would show it was mock frustration. This could have been in reaction to either Ayame or Amaya, he was being assailed on both fronts. But deciding to continue his ignoring of Ayame's comments he directed his attention at Amaya first.

You're going to have to be more specific about how much you want to find this person and the reason for it then. For how can I tell how valuable finding him is and get an equal favor in return if you don't do so. His head tilted. Though he was playing it off as mock, there was still some frustration there. The woman was asking him for a favor, doing so while being unwilling to tell him how valuable it was, or giving him the information to enable him to discern it for himself, and yet then asking for only an equal favor in return.

If he wasn't so concerned that she might be stronger than him, he would have killed her for this and been done with it.

So her trusting whether the indenture was not in question was unfortunately untrue.

Brat, tell her what she wants to know. He then said with a gesture to the kid, though she was already about to answer anyway.

Though her answer was far less than he had anticipated, it did tell him how much knowledge she had on their abilities. Though then she had been interrupted by the realization that he wasn't human.

Being asked what he was he ignored the question and continued her answer.

The Sharingan is a bloodline trait, one of those things which is inherited within a special clan called the Uchiha. Their eyes can be activated to make them more capable in a fight, they see into your movements to predict your actions better, making them seem faster, but they're not. In the black market their eyes are sought after for significant bounties, as they're quite hard to kill it's often quite hard to get them.

He looked at Ayame.

Now, answer my question. His tone was getting irritated. She was asking him questions after answering his with a smart assed answer, Amaya was side stepping the favor when she was unwilling to give him the value of hers.

The time to up and leave was shortly arriving. He wasn't getting any closer to his own goals with this.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
There was much humor in Akuto and his animated reactions. Enough so that Amaya would not notice Ayame being evasive in her response. His arms flailing up in a frustrating reaction to Amaya's round about ways and Ayame's teasing was certainly out of character for a man like him but might have been his only charming point. It was no wonder the young Ayame was taking opportunities to aggravate the man as his furious reactions were rather delightful and entertaining. Amaya had never seen such a reaction in response to her before. His sudden movement, at first, startled her and caused her to step back with her eyes widen. She was preparing a counter strike but no attack came her way. Instead a frustrated and irritated response was the result. This, all though not intended to be, was rather funny. Amaya had to wonder if this was how some who she had dealings with wished to react, like a small volcano had erupted from within them. He had not known her and so reacted freely without the restraints dictated by decorum. It was rather refreshing to deal with someone unlike herself who inadvertently shadowed emotions. She wanted to laugh but didn't or rather couldn't. Instead a twitch of a real smile escapes her but recovers to that of a feint smile. He wanted her to be specific about the value of her request in order to properly gauge the favor he'd recieve in return. A fair request though she'd originally thought the import of her deal was clear and that was she'd owe a favor simply equal to that of which he'd help her find a person regardless of how important he was to find. Revealing how important he was to find would be a novice mistake when haggling.

"How much do I want to find him? Well, finding him really has little value to me does it not? A favor equal to finding a man is all that is needed to make dealings. However, I doubt that you could find a man I could not. He is very elusive, somehow he moves great distances across this land in mere seconds."

She would not specify that finding him was just the first step toward whats truely valuable. What he knows, who he works for, and his points of contact. This was all on the need to know and none in this room beside her, including the dead, needed to know. Amaya would fold her arms and ponder as to how someone could move so quickly. She had articles of clothing amongst other things and with her chakra sensing jutsu she should have had no problems locating him. She would raise an eyebrow to Akuto's claims of the alleged power of the illustrious Uchiha. Amaya had half the mind to laugh. These two were comedians to say the least. Not once but twice in one sitting was humor inspired within Amaya.

"How laughable... and I am to believe such fabricated canard, laughable indeed," looking to Ayame, "No child, I do not seek those Uchiha trinkets. Such a thing would serve me no more use than that of paper weights," looking back to Akuto and done with all their jest, it was time to return to matters of importance, "Returning to my original dilemma, I need coin. Are there any jobs requiring of my skill or is there not?"

[Mft]
[Ooc: I'm loving the topic pace]

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junan was ignoring Ayame intentionally and as much as she didn't liked it, this was the best possible development of things - not getting their attention. She had it until now, and no thief felt good getting attention. But now it was time for her to just listen.

The man started explaining about the Uchiha clan. It seems that he knew a lot about them. More than the girl. To be honest, she knew almost nothing about her clan. She wasn't raised by them and she hated them, except her brother. When she came to think of it... he was the only Uchiha she knew.

The man's lecture was useful to her. She had an idea about the abilities the eyes provided, because she activated her sharingan recently and even used it, but she had no idea about their full potential. The part about the black market was the important part of the lecture. Now she knew that not only the leader of the gang was after her eyes, but a lot of people might be too, if they learned that she has them.
After the lecture Junan looked at her and Ayame found that strange.
Why did he looked at her? Did he knew about her?
She immediately put down the glass with the alcohol, took another glass and filled it with water from the sink. This time she didn't sit on the bar in front of Junan, but on a chair behind the bar, so she would be able to see them both - Junan and Amaya.
- You know, Fang-san... - she spoke, watching her in the eyes, just like the woman advised her - if you want information, you'll have to give something in return. You're here, because you need money, so I assume you cannot pay for the information you want. So in this case you'd have to give information in order to receive. Information like why are you after this guy. If I am about to help and look for the man I have to know if it would be dangerous if I find him. It's up to you, but information is a precious thing. Information is power and it costs more than money and even life. And I'm that kind of person that could find needle in a haystack if properly stimulated. Value your sources.<i></i>

Ayame sure knew how to haggle, even in that age, but she had to admit to herself... she was tired. Maybe a day spent like a normal child would feel good and give her new powers. Living on the streets for so long, living as a thief, coming here just to be abandoned by her adoptive father and now her brother might be in danger... she was sure that this day will never come for her. She looked at the ground a little saddened. The high from the blood was wearing off. The brat took a sip from the glass and let the grown ups talk, while thinking if it was time to leave this place...

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well then. Junan listened, and he realised that based on how she was willing to value this, the whole helping her search for someone thing just wasn't going to be worthwhile. His time was valuable. Him spending his time searching for someone, whether futile or not was worth far more to him that his having her search for someone. The reason for this was that he always had better things to do, his time was not equal to her time whether she would like to think that as the case or not.

The child spoke true. This woman had approached him (or them) wanting information, and yet seemed unwilling to budge regarding how to get it. She was unwilling to give him any more intel on the situation other than the mans description and then expected what was effectively the lowest price for that information. That was simply not how things worked. If you wanted to keep your secrets then that was in itself valuable. If you wanted to send someone out to look for someone who might be potentially dangerous and yet not tell the person you're sending to search for them anything about that person, then you needed to pay for that privilege.

Junan shrugged.

We have no deal on trying to help you find him. He said shrugging simply. The time they had wasted even discussing it irked him, but that was part of business.

However I do have a job for you, and I will pay well. He smiled, pulling a piece of paper and writing an address on it he placed it on the counter.

At this address is a young woman named Aikayume Azusa. She is a recent asset I acquired but I would like to know more about her. I want you to find out everything you can about her, what relationships she has, friends, family, lovers. I want you to let me know anything you can about her. To help you with this, she is a former priestess for the Aikayume clan, a clan of what she describes as "kitsune". He raised his hands to either side of his head and made the quote sign gesture I don't know what they are but she is apparently important to the clan. They're her family mostly, but I would like details, which ones are directly related, that kind of thing.

He wanted to know everything, in case there were people who might cause their relationship problems in the future.

Pulling out a small metal object he placed it on the piece of paper.

If you accept this task you will also need to place your finger in this for a few moments before handing it back to me. It will allow me to send you messages, perhaps give you work in the future as well.

Finally he turned his attention to Ayame.

As for you. We will find ourselves somewhere private to discuss our relationship. If you are wanting to train under me then we will have to figure out what terms are agreeable to this. He had seen potential in the girl, the way she held herself in this conversation, the way she might be. Of course Junan was uncertain on how well he could train her... he didn't think he was that skilled. But the girl didn't know that, and any agreement was what it was when the agreement made.

[OOC: If agreed and you place your finger in the contraption this is what you're effectively agreeing to:
Messenger Puppet said:
Effect: The Messenger Puppet is a CRPJ which with the approval of an individual means that Junan is able to send them messages wherever they are in the world by tracking their chakra signature.

Notes:
  • Due to the size and speed of the messenger puppets they are unable to be tracked.
  • Junan himself cannot be used as a "Messenger Puppet" nor can any puppets created for the purpose of battle.
]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Ayame was quite the haggling genius though her only demands of trade was that Amaya inform her of the why, why was Amaya seeking this Uchiha. Amaya would observe the girl as she spoke. Her eyes confident and her voice strong... yes, Amaya could see it now. She could see the limitless potential in this Suna born child and the uncertain future awaiting her. The road this girl has embarked was filled with dangerous twist and turns and yet this girl has done well to brave them all while picking up useful skills along the way.

"Ayame, humph you're right... I don't have any money to pay you for your help but... what I lack financially at the moment I make up in other areas. You help me track down this Uchiha and in the mean time, I'll also train you in what I know. If someone is giving you trouble I'll take care of them. The truth is, I don't know how dangerous this man is but that's what I'm trying to find out. Consider my offer and if you favor it then seek me out."

Akuto had indeed a job for Amaya though one she was a bit over qualified for. Espionage, a simple feat for the seasoned kunochi. She was to investigate an acquaintance of Akuto and dig up information on her relationships with those close to her. Sounded like simple stalking but a job was a job. Amaya would not refuse. He'd give her pertinent information before placing a metal object on the table and informing her this was a way to keep in communications. Without any hesitation, Amaya would place her index finger onto the contraption. The pay for this mission need not be negotiated as she would except what ever was given.

"If that is all, I'll be on my way. Ayame, think about my offer. Either way, I'm sure we'll meet again..."

With nothing else to discuss, Amaya would step over the pile of freshly dead like she has done so many times before. A shinobi's life was a Cursed life indeed. With a hand seal she'd defuse her earlier paper bomb trap and would release the Ninja Wire on her fingers. The doors would swing close back and forth before coming to an inevitable hault...

[Topic left unless stopped/ mission excepted]
[Ooc: good rping with you both]

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She watched and listened carefully as the elders spoke.
So... Akuto wasn't going to help her in her pursuit. That was good. The girl didn't want to ruin their future business relationship with her trying to lead him to a trap just to be killed by her brother.

Another useful thing she learned. It's name was - Aikayume Azusa. He was talking about her like she was some kind of object, not a human being or his comrade. He wanted to know everything about his new toy and now Ayame wanted to know about her. Did she had an idea how he was talking about her? Disgraceful. Not that she cared of her well being. She was just curious about the people around him. Does he treats everybody the same way? Because... well... there was no way Ayame would allow to be treated like that. She was treated badly before and now she wasn't going to let that happen again.

The beautiful lady spoke again to her. Ayame was sure about her assumption, so she wasn't surprised when Fang confirmed. But one thing surprised her... Fang didn't know how dangerous her brother was - this was very good and it had to stay this way. Not knowing your enemy was a big mistake and could lead to very bad consequences.

The offer Fang made was very intriguing one. Ayame really wanted to be trained by her and become like her one day, but there was no chance of betraying her brother. She'd warn him. He had to know about that and Fang now had a job, so most likely she'd try and complete Akuto's task first, before going after izura.
Ayame nodded at the woman and said:
- We'll surely meet, Fang-san.

When the lady left she looked at Junan. Her look on her face was serious, just like her voice.
- I'm not placing my finger in this shit too. Also, I don't trust you. This is very bad for future business relationship. If we're doing this we really have to discuss our terms. And one more thing... I'm not in your possession. I'm not your pet, I'm not your slave, I'm not some object that you own. We'll have to learn to exists as a comrades. That's why I'm making the first step. Go now, I'll take care of this place, we have to cover our tracks. I'll find you two days from now, so we can talk.

When Junan walks out he'd see a smoke. Then the whole building would be on fire. They made too much mess...
[Topic left. Thanks, it was fun ^^]​

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So the woman took the mission and placed her finger in the contraption. Taking back the metal trinket he smiled and nodded to her.

Indeed, I'm sure we will meet again, hopefully you'll have information for me. He said and watched her as she took her leave.

He now had means of contacting her whenever, wherever. In the immediate future than meant checking up to find out whether she had intel on Tails, in the distant future... who knew whether that might mean more work. Perhaps it depended on how she performed this... test. He was certain Tails had friends, he knew she had family, but he wanted to know whether she had lovers, someone more than a friend, someone who might try and turn her against him, someone he needed to put in their place.

After she left it seemed that the brat had something on her chest that she wanted to get off.

He frowned as she spoke, had he told her that she was his pet? Her attitude... he didn't appreciate it. At the same time he did like the fire that she had, but it was obvious to him that his idea of a comrade and hers were going to be very different. Still that was something that would be made obvious when they were to discuss it.

She turned down his lack of request, which was curious, but understandable, they hadn't sorted out their relationship yet, something which he thought they would do shortly after this... but he was wrong, she was off and not waiting for him.

So he took his leave, walking casually out of the now burning bar, and into the street, it was time to head home.

[Topic left, yes, good fun, look forward to future rp's]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back