Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

This is the Big Times (Kumiko)

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Combat was more than a necessity, it was a way of life. And Juzo was all but too ready to disregard the passive environment he found himself dealing with in the Medical Branch. It had seemed like far too many among his "peers" were against such acts of violent. Which he found both perplexing and naive. But it was hardly his job to correct their mistake. For now he would enjoy himself with some prearranged battles. The Academy offered to pair up shinobi who simply wanted to hone their skills, which was a great convenience to the anti-social Juzo. Though it always felt strange to walk back onto the Academy. While Juzo knew it was a place for education it felt like somewhere only young children should be. Or perhaps Juzo felt slightly self-conscious. Either way he pushed the thought from his head through willpower alone. There was no room for self-doubt.

It was already later in the day and he had scheduled time at around 7:30PM, so he had to be quick about arriving at the fighting area on time. Being a man obsesses with punctuality, he arrived a few minutes before the appointed time and checked in.

"Juzo, here for my 7:30." He said in a dry tone before following up with a piercing stare. The reception, or secretary, or whatever she was seemed totally unaffected by the exchange as she got the information for him. The small card she handed back told him everything. He would be the more experienced fighter in this challenge and it was requested he not hold back too much. The sparring partner was apparently quite adept and just needed additional guidance in how to control the tide of battle.

Juzo smirked and headed to the open area for the fight. He had been wise and requested an arena with tons of shadow and randomly distributed items to use as cover. It was his own preferred terrain but he knew any decent shinobi could also make use of the additional sources of shelter. For now he would wait.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ever since the incident with the Dijunn Kumiko had questioned her abilities to protect this village. THAT was her duty. She failed that duty. She lacked the strength to fulfill her purpose within this village. There was only so much solo training could accomplish. No. The only method which could help her now was seeking help else where. It damaged her pride to have to do so, but then again, so did failing herself and her country.

Having already completed the mundane taks appointed to her for the day Kumiko headed over to her scheduled appointment. This female Uchiha made her way passed the Grand Hall of Learning towards the training grounds. Due to her ANBU tendencies Kumiko arrived with mere minutes to spare. As ANBu punctuality was a must. Tardiness was not an option. Alas her instructor was already present. Though not late it still unnerved her to arrived after the instructor. She was the same back in her academy days, which seemed to have been so long ago.

The man standing before her was a man she didn't know. A strange thing since Kumiko knew many within the village. However at this point it mattered little. Facing the man, she'd bow in acknowledgement. " My name is Uchiha Kumiko. Thank you for meeting me here. " She figured once formalities were out of the way the two could get down to business. For once she was slightly nervous about a fight. She didn't know how well she would do, especially against a stranger. Than again, wasn't that the reason she was here in the first place?

words: 271
[ MFT ]

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juzo nodded to the younger shinobi who approached. It would seem her name was Kumiko and she seemed well-mannered enough. At the very least, Juzo wouldn't be forced to deal with a loudmouth. Or so he hoped. "My name is Juzo. And as I don't feel any need to waste time..... we will be covering a few brief topics today. The main focus will be the implementation of stealth into normal shinobi strategy. To make things easier on that front, we scheduled a late appointment in the battle arena with plenty of cover."

He paused to better motion towards his surroundings. After waving his arms to draw attention to the surroundings, he would take a few backwards steps into the arena, keeping his attention on the smaller shinobi. "As you are an Uchiha, and I assume you have unlocked your sharingan, you have natural strengths. But any one of those strengths is only made better through a wise use of stealth."

With the same plain expression he wore the entire time he spoke, he took another few backwards steps. "There will be time for questions after the fight.... so...."

"Attack when your ready. And let us see how well you can utilize stealth against me."

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Luckily Juzo, as he introduced himself as, was on the same wave length as she was. Both wanted to get down to business as fast as possible which was fine by her. It seemed he received her information and planned accordingly. There wasn't too much for Kumiko to say. So instead the female Uchiha would take up her stance not too far away from her opponent. " Yes I have unlocked my sharingan. But that's enough talk. Let's get this started" Kumiko got straight to the point. She didn't want to waste time talking.

ooc: Bmod called.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[Your B-mod has Arrived]​
<i>
</i>
Help me help you! Sending me the following in 1 pm would help me mod faster and makes things easier:

Stats
Equipment (When sending actions, link the items to the shop when you're using them.)
Ability List (Link items to the shop)
Jutsu List (When sending actions, link the jutsu to the shop)
Custom Class
BL Table (Bold everything you have on the table and quote the whole table)
CA Table (Quote only the effects that you own)
Kinjutsu (Quote only the items that you own) (When sending actions, link to the shop item)

Round 1 Actions
When sending actions, if you put how much AP and CP they cost that helps me out. (don't include your own buffs... just put the base AP/CP costs. I'll factor in buffs if there are any.) This is optional though, but it would help me mod faster.

- All participants have 48 hours after after my posts to send things. I will wait for up to 5 days for you if you have not posted on the site AT ALL. Failure to comply will result in being modded in Defensive Stance. This is to keep the mod moving along so that things are dragged on forever due to a few players taking their time.​

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juzo smiled and attempted to disappear into the shadows. With all the heavy cover and darkness settling into the area, it would hopefully be pretty easy. His only concern would be attempting to trick the fabled Sharingan. For now the Medic would test this young girl's abilities. Once he was more secure in a fortified location he would begin the lesson. With any luck it would be insightful for both himself and his opponent. Until then, he would remain as quiet as possible. "Silence your mind..." He would think to himself, settling any excitement still coursing through his nervous system.

[Actions sent]

[OOC: Will begin the 'lesson' as soon as we see how round 1 goes.]

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was about time this fight started. Her last fight had been when the Dijinn attacked the village. And, well, that didn't go so good. Though it hurt her pride to ask for a lesson in fighting skills it was better than failing her village. Taking her stance across from her opponent it was only a matter of time before both would measure their true colours with one another.

[ Actions sent. kinda crappy post ]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A wild B-Mod has appeared

I'm not gonna give you my thing on sending actions or what not... its already been done and I have your actions. Just checking in to let you guys know I'll be taking over as your mod.

I hope to have a mod up within 24 hours of this post.​

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 1 said:
kumikoavy_zpsbbbdbabf.jpg

Kumiko
HP: 27782
CP: 32436 - 450 - 252 - 40 - 40 = 31654
AP: 8 - .5 - .5 - 1.5 - 1 - 1 = 9 AP next round.
Visible Items: Sharingan
VS

juzo-avy.png

Juzo
HP: 39000
CP: 33000 - 1050 - 1014 - 30 - 30 - 30 = 30846
AP: 10 - 2.5 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 1 = 11ap Next round.
Visible Items:

juzo-avy.png

Juzo 2
HP: 6600
CP: 6600
AP: 2.5

Time Stack said:
0.00 Seconds: Kumiko equips her Naginata
0.63 Seconds: Kumiko activates her Sharingan
1.25 Seconds: Kumiko activates Fata Morgana
2.50 Seconds: Kumiko does a Hidden Action - Fail
2.50 Seconds: Juzo does a Hiddn Action - Success
2.50 Seconds:
- Juzo uses Mercury Poisoning on with his Clone
- Juzo is brought out of stealth as a result
- Kumiko is unaware of which Juzo is the real Juzo
- Juzo's Clone is not an attack, so coating it with Mercury Poisoning does nothing.
3.50 Seconds: Juzo does a Hidden Action - Fail
3.75 Seconds: Kumiko does a Hidden Action - Fail
4.50 Seconds: Juzo does a Hidden Action - Success
4.50 Seconds: Kumiko uses Genjutsu Reversal - Success (Color Blind)
5.44 Seconds: Kumiko attacks Juzo's Head - Miss
5.44 Seconds: Juzo's Counterattack Initiates - Miss
5.44 Seconds: Juzo's Counter Disarm Initiates - Success
- Kumiko is Disarmed, her weapon is on the ground
6.44 Seconds: Juzo does a Hidden Action - Success
6.44 Seconds: Kumiko uses Genjutsu Reversal - Success (Migraine)
10.0 Seconds: Round End
Notes: said:
- Questions... PM Me.

- I stated what the reversed Gen were because... oocly, Juzo knows what he cast, and since Kumiko reversed it, she is aware of what it is as well. System wise, he is unaware of what it is though.

- Juzo, you didn't state to have your connected attack (It wasn't classified as a combo, lucky you) to keep you in stealth, so you brought yourself out of stealth because it IS an attack. However, you used it on a non attack, so not only did it not attack Kumiko, but it brought you out of stealth.

- Kumiko, you were disarmed, so your remaining actions weren't possible.

- Wish I could give you guys a couple pointers/advice, but I can't. D:

- You both have 48 hours to post/send actions. Or up to 5 days if you post nowhere else on site.

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juzo darted between the shadows and cover of the arena. He spent enough time like that to get a clone onto the field in order to distract his opponent. From there it was relatively simple for him to cast a genjutsu. But he found an extraordinary counter already in place and ready for him. Color blindness moved over him like a wave and he sighed. The sharingan was truly a powerful tool. From there Kumiko attempted to strike his head but he quickly batted the weapon from her young hands. "Your Sharingan is where your strength lies."

He only had a moment to let the words slip from his mouth. And in doing so he tried yet another genjutsu to prove the extent of her mastery of her doujutsu. The splitting headache that came over him was all he needed to feel in order to know that his genjutsu had failed. Damn.

"Focus on me! The Precognition of the Sharingan is legendary, let us see you use it to its fullest extent!" Juzo's clone said sternly. And then the real Juzo spoke next. "You should make use of your illusionary clones as well. Make it hard for this shinobi," he and his clone pointed to themselves, "to properly attack you."

"Come at me with the full extent of your fire ninjutsu!"
The two images of Juzo intoned in unison.

[Actions Sent]

[Suggesting: use Precognition to minimize my chances for dodges and autododges. Adv clone or regular clone if you have them. Anything to make it hard for a shinobi to find the real Kumiko. It can be more effective than dodges/auto-dodges and even barriers. It just last a short time, you need to figure out when the most effective time to use it is.]

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kumiko was prepared to fight. With her Naginata in hand and her sharingan ablaze it was time for this battle to begin. Channeling chakra into the pole arm the female Uchiha would activate one of her weapons special abilities, fata Morgana. Not wanting to wait for her opponent to make the first move Kumiko would sent chakra through her crimson gaze in an attempt to cast a genjutsu upon Juzo. However her opponent was no where to be seen. A slight flaw with her clans legendary sharingan. Without a line of view her eyes wre worthless. Within the darkness her opponent must have created some sort of clone, which Kumiko couldn`t detect the real Juzo. Thankfully Juzo made a mistake, emerging from his cloaked position with his clone. Once more Kumiko attempted a genjutsu, only to fail. Yet surprisingly this man thought he could use genjutsu on her? Something she was masterful of? She wanted to laugh. Immediately she felt the twinge of genjutsu and thanks to her Uchiha abilities she easily reversed it upon him, using his own technique against him. Before she was even able to swing her naginata at her opponent he disarmed her, the pole arm clattering to the ground at her feet. But she didn`t have time to pick it back up. Already Juzo was casting another genjutsu upon her. One she once more reversed upon him.

Apparently he meant to disarm her. He wanted her to use her Uchiha abilities, not her weapons. `You don`t have to tell me that!` she shouted across the battle field. she was getting irritated. She was gettting annoyed. She`d madehim eat his words.

words: 275
[ MFT ]

ACTIONS SENT

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 1 said:

Kumiko
HP: 27782 - 225 - 225
CP: 31654 - 10 - 10 - 210 - 900 - 250 - 400 - 360 - 730 = 28784
AP: 9 - 8.5 = 8.5 AP next round.
Visible Items: Mangekyo Sharingan
VS

juzo-avy.png

Juzo
CP: 30846 - 380 - 730 - 1635 - 1090 = 27011
AP: 11 - 9.5 = 11 AP Next Round
Visible Items:

juzo-avy.png

Juzo 2
HP: 6600
CP: 6600 - 740 = 5860
AP: 2.5 - 2 = 2.5 AP Next Round

Time Stack said:
0.00s Kumiko focuses on Juzo
0.00s Juzo strikes Kumiko
  • Hit!
0.50s Kumiko activates Mangekyo Sharingan
2.00s Kumiko does a hidden action
  • Targets Clone! Fail! Knows its a clone
2.30s Juzo does a hidden action
2.30s Juzo strikes Kumiko
  • Hit! Stealthed!
4.00s Kumiko does a hidden action
  • Fail!
4.12s Juzo covers himself with magma
6.00s Kumiko does a hidden action - Betrayal
  • Fail!
6.42s Juzo uses Magma Cannon, delayed 2 rounds
8.00s Juzo clone uses Quality Break on Kumiko's weapon
  • Success!
8.50s Kumiko creates a ring of fire around Juzo and his clone
  • Juzo: Miss!
  • Clone: Hit!
8.65s Juzo opens a volcanic sinkhole under Kumiko
  • Success! Brought Out of Stealth!
- Questions... PM Me.

- Juzo I wasn't completely sure how to go about your auto-dodge but it'd end up the same way, either:
  • You auto-dodged before the jutsu went off, as it sounds like your skill would, but precognition prevents you from doing so; or
  • It missed and so you didn't need to auto-dodge.

- Seeing your old actions you specified when to stay in stealth and not to, for last round, but this time you didn't so I didn't use either passive.

- You both have 48 hours to post/send actions. Or up to 5 days if you post nowhere else on site.

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juzo was a man of action when the time came. He could strike from the shadows, silent as death. Or he could raise the very earth up against his opponent. In this case, it was a combination of the two. Disappearing from sight he quickly covered himself in magma, something which would surely surprise Kumiko when she saw him, before raising a large boulder from the earth. Strangely enough this boulder was open on one side like a cannon and from deep within a rumbling could be heard.

The clone ran from the side and used its metallic prowess to dull the Nagainata. It was one of its usual task during a battle.

From there he narrowly avoided the ring of fire. The clone was trapped during its attempted escape. And, figuring they were using fire based jutsu still, he opened a small hole beneath Kumiko. It's effects would become more apparent in time.

"Better!" He said solidly. The girl had halted one of his offense's, one which would have been more damaging than his current jutsu spam, and that showed progress. But it was also apparent how much she still had to learn. For now, he would test her willpower to continue in the face of such an overpowering foe. But how to proceed?

Juzo knew.....

MFT
WC: 217

[Actions Sent]

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would seem Kumiko was rustier than she thought. How was it she was having her ass handed to her? Albeit it wasn't drastically bad. Juzo managed to get a few hits in before she managed to fully activate her Mangekyou sharingan. Luckily her next attack managed to identify his clone, making things somewhat easier. What really annoyed the female Uchiha was how easily her opponent disappeared into the shadows. How could she attack what she could not see? Time and time again her attacks failed where her opponents succeeded. In the end resulting in her being trapped within a volcanic sink hole. " Don't patronize me! " She snarled, starting to grow rather irritated.

Actions sent.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 3 said:

Kumiko
HP: 27332 - 694 - 112 - 225 - 3300 = 23001
CP: 28784 - 10 - 10 - 430 - 500 - 500 - 625 = 27159
AP: 8.5 - 7 = 9 AP next round.

Kumiko Clone 1
HP: 1574
CP: 1838
AP: 2

Kumiko Clone 1

Kumiko Clone 1
VS

juzo-avy.png

Juzo
CP: 27011 - 370 - 550 - 10 - 380 - 1035 - 120 = 2465
AP: 11 - 5.75 = 11 AP Next Round
Visible Items:

Juzo 2
HP: 6600 - 920 - 1058 = 4622
CP: 5860
AP: 2.5 AP Next Round

Time Stack said:
0.00s Kumiko tries to escape the sinkhole
  • Fails!
  • Partial - 50%
  • Hit!
0.00s Kumiko focuses on Juzo
1.18 Kumi tries to escape again
  • Fails!
2.36 Kumiko tries to escape again
  • Fails!
2.50s Juzo Releases a Devastating Aura
  • Kumiko is affected!
3.41s Juzo tries to go into stealth
  • Stealthed!
3.54s Kumiko tries to escape again
  • Fails!
4.00s Juzo Clone tries to escape the ring
  • Fails!
4.72s Kumiko tries to escape again
  • Escaped!
5.23s Juzo does a hidden action
  • Reversal Failed, Kumiko knows!
5.90s Kumiko makes her Ring of Fire into a Searing Vortex
6.23 Juzo releases Magma Cannon
  • Hit!
8.00s Juzo Clone tries to escape the ring again
  • Fail!
8.25s Kumiko creates elemental clones: fire
  • Juzo knows which is the real one!
- Questions... PM Me.

- Kumiko: Due to the multiple attempts, you couldn't complete your actions

- Magma cannon is was a sneak attack and therefore cannot be auto-dodged

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Attempt after attempt Kumiko was unable to free herself from the sinkhole she found herself immersed within. Each time proved more painful than the last. But she would not give up. Unfortunately in her attempts to climb out her attention was distracted, allowing Juzo to cast a genjutsu on her. She could feel it's affects thanks to her sharingan and natural affinity for genjutsu. But alas she wasn't able to reverse it in time in her preoccupied state. Luckily the Juzo clone was still trying to escape from her searing vortex. At least she didn't have to deal with it while trying to escape the sinkhole. Finally! Kumiko crawled her way out only to be hit by the full force of Juzo's Magma cannon. Recovering as fast as she was able Kumiko had enough time to create 3 fire clones against her unseen enemy.

[ Actions sent ]

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juzo's willpower would become visibly apparent at the drop of a pin. The chakra in his system rising to such levels that it became a physical burden on those within the immediate area. And with that motion he would disappear into the shadows again. In the darkness he could instruct his Magma Cannon to fire full force at the young Kumiko. It was a test of her Uchiha heritage, really. Being able to withstand immense heat was necessary for those who wished to play with fire.

A shinobi's life was filled with moments where playing with fire was not only a good idea but it was mandatory. This would show her how hot things could get.

"You tell me not to patronize you," Juzo began with a tone that would seem natural within any academy, "And then you attack me fruitlessly and waste time struggling!"

But he had to admit, she was a natural with genjutsu. Each of his mental advances were met with a superior defense he could not dream of piercing. Although on this attempt he had the good sense to avoid the reversal she was undoubtedly going to attempt. But Juzo was not the kind patient teacher that would needlessly applaud a students accomplishments. No, he was here to point out the flaws so this young shinobi could survive long enough to do the same for the next generation of Sunans.

"You must move quicker with your clones!" He said, not elaborating on what he meant. At this point he had seen where the real Kumiko had gone in between the 3 clones that had sprung to life.

[Sending actions along shortly]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 4 said:

Kumiko
HP: 23001 - 225 - 4950 + 2070 = 19896
CP: 27159 - 10 - 10 - 430 - 500 - 450 - 297 - 612 - 405 = 24445
AP: 9 AP next round.

Kumiko Clone 1
HP: 1574 - 225 = 1349
CP: 1838 - 330 = 1508
AP: 2 - 2 = 2 AP Next Round

Kumiko Clone 1
HP: 1574 - 225 = 1349

Kumiko Clone 1
VS

juzo-avy.png

Juzo
HP: 39000 - 1030 = 37970
CP: 25041 - 370 - 550 - 10 - 380 - 1030 - 560 = 22141
AP: 11 - 4.75 = 11 AP Next Round
Visible Items:

Juzo 2
HP: 4622
CP: 5860
AP: 2.5 - 2.5 = 2.5 AP Next Round

Time Stack said:
0.00s Kumiko focuses on... nothing.
0.00s Kumiko tries to reverse the genjutsu on her
  • Blind Shot - Awareness check fail - Auto-Fail
0.00s Juzo does a hidden action - Basic Strike Called Shot
  • Hit - Sprained Head!
2.22s Kumiko creates a wave of heat
2.50s Juzo does a hidden action - Fist of Sin: Lust Called Shot
  • Hit
3.89s Kumiko covers herself with fire
4.00s Juzo's Clone tries to escape ring of fire
  • Success!
4.38s Juzo does a hidden action
6.00 Juzo Clone strikes Kumiko clone 1
  • Hit!
6.11s Kumiko does a hidden action
8.00 Juzo Clone strikes Kumiko clone 2
8.33s Kumiko uses midnight strike on Juzo
9.69s Kumiko does a hidden action
10.0s Kumiko Clone 1 covers itself with fire
10.0s Kumiko Clone 2 covers itself with fire
10.0s Kumiko Clone 3 covers itself with fire
- Questions... PM Me.

- Kumiko: To activate precognition, you have to actually see your opponent, I assume you wanted it on Juzo since you never specified but he's still in stealth.

- Kumiko: Your clones have 2 AP, not 2.25, it didn't stop their actions, but yeah.

- Kumiko: Your ability Quick Healer is actually called Healing Factor, which is why I didn't recognize it. I added the health of what should have been added for the other two rounds onto this round. Sorry about that.

- Juzo: Yeah, I dun know how I got 2465 for your left over CP, but I fixed it. lol sorry.

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While Juzo enjoyed to win a fight, that was not the objective here. This was to give the girl a taste for real combat. And now that she had been pushed hard enough it was time to lower the difficulty slightly. They needed to focus on what she was good at and teach her to exploit it in her enemy. So far they had seen her immense skill with genjutsu and deflecting them. That was good, Juzo could work with that.

"You fumble in the darkness and attack wildly." Juzo spoke honestly. "You need to calm down, even in the face of uneven odds."

From there Juzo had an idea that would test out her offensive capabilities better. It would go into play in... 3......2.......1.....

[Actions sent]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back