Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time to put the past behind me (part 3) (the end) (retirement)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren got up painfully after being hit hard by the mercenary. He had thought to maybe get a break, but a nearby radio said different. More monsters are coming out, probably from the whole activity that is happening around this ghost town, of killing monsters left and right, and loud noises of the fighting certainly woke some beasts up from their slumber.

Ziren let his corrupted chakra move out finding dead bodies, I'm sorry, you all for doing this. Some of the people, frozen in time, long since been dead, came alive once more.

One of the five frozen statues that came to life actually formed features. "Hey Z Dude. Where are we? And why is it so cold? I swear, if this is Water Country, then me and you are going to have a talk. Wait a minute..." Anyu grew quiet upon seeing the monsters approaching and the frozen statues. "I have a question. Why."

"I have no time to explain. Just make a shadow dimension now." Ziren ordered Anyu. The Nara Soul shrugged and made hand seals, soon shadows enveloped both them and the frozen zombies.

Soon, hands erupted from the walls of the shadows,the mercenary walked into the shadow realm. "Anyu, I think it's time to do the combination."

The Nara Soul nodded, and let his own shadow take control of the mercenary. Ziren could see the man tense his muscles, trying to break out of the bind. He held his hand out to the man, focusing on his blood, imagining that the man's blood is boiling. And soon enough, his skin started to bubble up.

"You think boiling my blood will kill me?" The mercenary asked, blood coming out of his wound.

"No. But it will certainly make it harder for you to fight me." Ziren replied.

He noticed that the mercenary was about to break out. The Chigokai jumped out of the way just as the guy broke free. Anyu was instantly picked up and with a quick motion of the hands, his neck broke, the body of a frozen citizen of Water Country fell to the ground, and the shadows dissipated.

"And now, it's only you, and me." The mercenary said. Smashing through the iced zombies that Ziren had summoned.

"No." Ziren said. "It's just me." He brought his hand out, letting his chakra flow to the very blood flow of his enemy, seeping down into the very blood.

The mercenary smiled, but then faltered once he realized what Ziren was doing, his own blood flow started to slow down. "I won't let you win. No. I. Will. End. You." Chakra flowed all about him, at a dangerous level, and before Ziren could react, he felt extreme, unsurmountable type of pain.

He blinked away the pain as much as he could. And when he could see, the mercenary's right arm was completely destroyed. Ziren managed to stay focused, thanks to the Medical Ward justsu he had prepped before he even came into the Water country.

"Checkmate." Ziren said, letting the full power of the Chigokai clan be unleashed on this evil man. The mercenary felt his own blood come to a standstill. "Twenty seconds. That's all it takes for a person to die from their own blood flow not moving."

"True. But your power of blood comes at a price right? Use it, and it will slowly kill you." The mercenary replied. It was true, Ziren never really used his clan's power, not because he was scared, but because of the price to be paid. He only used it at utmost emergencies. Which now is the case.

He felt weaker and weaker, but he won't let the mercenary go, not now that he has the man in the most dangerous bind. The seconds passed by slowly, Ziren thought it would never end, but thankfully, it did. He finally stopped controlling his sworn enemy's blood flow, now that it has stopped permanently. He himself, started to lose consciousness.

The Chigokai finally blacked out, Might be a good time... To rest...

(Topic entered/left)
(Retiring Ziren)
(Agreed oocly for Uchiha Asuka and whomever else to come and grab Ziren as a little mission.)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back