Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

To be forgotten

Sato Yuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Creak -- that was the sound that woke me from my slumber. Swimming through the heavy cobwebs of my subconscious I tried to rise to the world of the waking. I was successful and as I rouse I began to regret my decision. All I could feel was pain, it felt like someone was stabbing my brain reputedly to create a dull throb directly behind my eyes that matched my heartbeat. Wincing, I was forced fully into awareness. I refused to open my eyes, too afraid that if I did the pain would only increase. Trying to work past the headache, I began to notice more about my surroundings. The thing I was on was moving, the vibrations ran up my body and into my bones. I didn't know why I was on such a thing considering the last thing I remembered was... nothing, I could remember nothing past waking up a few seconds ago. Before I could ponder the implications of what that meant a wave of sound crashed into me. Everything was loud it blotted out everything else. I could barely hear my own thoughts over the noise. The throbbing in my head only got worse sending stabs of pain into my brain. Flinching back into whatever I was laying on I brought one of my hands up to cover my ear that wasn't pushed into the thing I was laying on. As I tried to block out the noise I realized that the thing I was laying on was also making some -- a rhythmic thumping. I also came to realize that whatever I had my head against was warm though rough. Someone's lap or leg I guessed. Whoever it was, was making my hearing easier to control. If I concentrated on what now I thought to be their heartbeat I could block out the outside noise. Snuggling into the noise blocker I began to talk. "Excuse me," I said gently, still refusing to open my eyes "Why is it so loud? Who are you?" Pausing for a second I realized an even more important question "Who am I?"
------
OOC: This is not supposed to be here.

[Topic ended]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back