Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Training [battle with Keiji and Kitsune]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He'd been away for a week, and hadn't spent enough time with Keiji recently. He needed to see how much his student had improved through his own training and mission experiences. It would also be a good time to test himself and what it was that he was capable of, and remind anyone who cared to watch exactly why it was that people didn't attempt to assault him.

His life had been nearly taken from him in Fire Country, but that had only made him stronger. His Cursed Seals were all mastered now, full control over all the cursed seals that he was aware existed. His body had transformed to contain the additional power they granted, the red hair and eyes a way for the seal's latent power to remove the excess without destroying his body from the inside out.

Another he'd invited to the arena was a female mednin by the name of Kitsune. She'd been a mednin as long as Kushin could remember, she didn't age and only recently had she decided to start putting her foot forward for a higher position. He couldn't have his mednin chiefs be able to retain their positions if they couldn't also do something in combat. This was a shinobi village, and as beneficial knowledge and hard work towards the medical branch was there would come a time when they would need to lead squads in combat.

He walked out into the Colosseum, it had been set up similar to the terrain in the mainland of Lightning Country. Grass, rivers, trees. Plenty of places to hide, plenty of everything to use. Now he just had to wait for those who would be tested.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The battle invitation had been sent the previous night.
After having awoken from the Hospital bed upon a few days after his return, the small note made him simply get up, and wander off into the Colosseum the night before the training.

In the corner of the Colosseum lay a sleeping, and twitching mildly at random occasions body.
Awaking with a surprise as Kushin stepped into the Arena, he awoke and as an automatic reaction his Byakugan activated, instantly he recognized the chakra aura of his sensei.
Standing partially upright he walked up to his sensei with hand held high.
"Yooo! Kushin-sensei" He shouted.
As he stood almost ten feet from Kushin he continued on.
"So, you've seen Kitsune-san around?"

His hands were slightly twitching with excitement, finally he would have the opportunity to try out his strengths, maybe it'll help him in realizing his very own weaknesses, helping in improving himself in the long run, so he hoped it would result in. His white eyes scanned across the surroundings awaiting the arrival of Kitsune.

[Thread Entered]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Upon waking up this morning, Kitsune had found an envelope on her doorstep. Now, I wonder what that could be… she thought as she picked it up and opened it by use of a sharp nail. ”Hm. An invitation… Ah! From the boss no less. I wonder what he… A battle huh…” she mumbled and smirked. Well, if it was a battle he wanted, she’d give him one. Sure she might not last that long against her boss, but she’d give it a shot. Hopefully she’d be able to at least give him a challenge, but that remained to be seen.

She made her way to the Colosseum after getting dressed for combat. She was wearing net underwear over some rather tight shorts and bra, just to make sure nothing would get in her way as she sparred with her boss. Asides from that, she was wearing a tightfitting long sleeved top, and a pair of slightly less tight pants for increased movability. I should probably remove my contacts before even arriving. she thought to herself, and removed her contact lenses, and stuffed them into the case she had for them. That should do it. Into the pocket they go, and off I go. she thought to herself as she placed the lenses in her inner pocket and warped off to the colosseum.

Upon her arrival, she noticed Keiji being there, and warped down right behind him. ”Hi Keiji-kun. And good morning Isaki-sama~” she said to the two after appearing out of a swirl of nothingness. ”I didn’t know you had invited others for this Isaki-sama. Are we doing a free for all? Or are we doing a 2v1?” she asked her boss, and looked at him, a sparkle in her right eye.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin nodded to Keiji as he waved to him. His student had progressed with missions which Kushin had made sure to assign him and his medical knowledge was growing as well. According to the latest report he was a touch hot headed though, his attempt at bullying a non-shinobi had failed. That the combat had gone the way it had was surprising enough, but Kushin felt he needed to get that temper under control. Not here, this was not the place for it, but at some stage. Here Kushin would test to see how far the child who stole chickens had advanced.

About to shake his head with a "no" about whether he'd seen Kitsune, she showed up. Conversational as usual.

You two versus me. I need to see how far Keiji's combat skills have advanced and whether I need to work on them or not and as you are in the process of being assessed for Medical Chief I need to make sure you're not a weakling. Being good at medical skills is one thing, and that gets you to mednin, being able to save those fighting alongside you and force your opponent to give up or take them down is what I expect from the leaders of the branch.

He looked from one to the other.

If you beat me you both get an immediate rank up. If I thrash you, Kitsune your Chief review will end. If you perform well and lose then things continue as they are.

His stance was typical, he wasn't combat ready, he was just describing the situation. Attack when you're ready.

[Bmod Called]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Send me the following in ONE PM. Please and thanks. It will help me mod faster and with fewer mistakes:
Your B mod is HERE!

Stats
Custom Class
Ability List (Link abilities to the quoted item)
Equipment List (Link equipment to quoted item. Or when you're using them in your actions.)
Jutsu List (In your actions, link the jutsu to the quoted item. This helps me mod faster)
BL table (Quote the whole table from the Battle Rules area.)
CA Table (Quote the items you have from the Battle Rules area.)
Kinjutsu Table (Quote the items you have from the Battle Rules area.)
Actions.[/center]

When sending actions, please link the jutsu or item you're using. Also, when sending actions after round 1, simply quote the ONE PM you sent me for your round 1 stuff and simply place your round 2 actions under your round 1 actions. This allows me to keep easy records of your actions from previous rounds in case I have to change mods. 1 pm from each of you will greatly cut down the number of tabs I will have to use to mod this fight. So I'd greatly appreciate it if you could comply with those requests.

I'll try my best to have the mod up within 48 hours of receiving everyone's actions, but you should all be aware that actions (excluding the first round) need to be accompanied with a IC post and you have 48 hours to get me those actions from this post, and every mod from there. Or you have 5 days if your inactive on the site as a whole. After that, you'll be placed into Defensive Stance and your maintains will remain active.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the twitching in his hands stopped at a halt when Kitsune appeared, a simple nod, recognizing her presence was all he expressed before Kushin's words continued.

Attack when you're ready.
The second the words were uttered.

Keiji lifted his hands in a tightened opened fist, like open claws, a slight grin appeared in the corner of his lips.
"Whatever you say sensei!" He said revealing his teeth grinding together excitingly.
The hand he held up began to brighten as flashes of light started appearing around it, the lightning illuminating his very presence.

Turning his head at Kitsune quickly, letting his dreadlocks fly to the side, he nodded towards her yet again, knowingly that she had his back, granted he knew her fairly well, and he respected her and trusted her, but he didn't feel it necessary to talk all too much. "Well, we'd better not disappoint the Sensei, yeah?" He said with a hint of sarcasm.
Keiji wasn't scared, he wasn't frightened, he expected the results would speak for themselves in the end.

Dropping to the ground he leaned closely downwards facing forward to Kushin, his eyes peeling forward, his eyes activated the Byakugan, expectantly he assume Kitsune would do something, so he first let her do it, after which he would resume his planned actions.
Quickly jumping upwards and slamming his hands into the ground, the lightning that had gathered around his hand exhumed itself into the ground, and as quickly as the lights disappeared, they reappear below Kushin.
Then as he lifts his hand from the ground, he slides forward and with a quick upstanding stance he initiates the first rally of attacks, quickly punching stylistically forward with his Tenketsu Strikes, which he quickly changes after the barrage to air palm in a clear attempt to create some distance.
Suddenly, his stance changes, to that of deep concentration and stylistic making his hands rest calmly but firm awaiting whatever his sensei might throw at him.

OOC
[Actions sent]
If you need anything else, let me know.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune nodded at Kushins words and cracked her neck, taking a normal battle stance over by Keiji, focusing her eyes on Kushin, trying to maintain eye contact as much as she could. After all, eye contact would allow her to do a bunch of fun things. ”Quite right. Lets take him down. Or at the very least try.” Kitsune said to Keiji and grinned. First things first. Making sure that Kushin would be distracted. Kitsune decided to throw the sound of drums at him through a genjutsu, to try and throw off his rhythm.

Then, after that, she’d empower herself and Keiji with other genjutsus, unlocking hidden potential within themselves before finally attempting to make eye contact with Kushin, to hypnotize him with her clan specialty: the Sharingan, hopefully leading to him remaining inactive for a bit to allow Keiji to hit him.

[Stuff sent. Poke me if more is needed.]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin had given her those eyes, and he'd trained Keiji.

Of the two he suspected Keiji would go on the offensive, once he took Keiji out, Kitsune wouldn't be much of a match. Genjutsu was strong, but only if a fight was drawn out.

Power fluxed from his form, a serious look on his features.

This was also a test for his new self, a test for his new powers. What could he push himself to be?

[Actions sent - PM if I've forgotten something]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Round 1 said:
HEAVEN OR HELL
naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-top-3-fights.jpg

Isaki Kushin

HP: 42,000 -300 --> 41,700hp (edited)
CP: 33,000 -4542 --> 28,458cp (edited)
AP: 10 +1 -10ap --> 12ap next round (edited)
Visible Items: none

Barrier- Destroyed!

bth_vs-logo-pipe09.gif

[col]
Keiji
Illumination_zpsff5b74fe.png

HP: 26,550
CP: 15,386 -1650cp --> 13,736cp
AP: 8
Visible items: Shoulder Bag, Headset​
|
Shinrya Kitsune
25114_v.png

HP: 32,550
CP: 35,175 -1821cp --> 33,354cp
AP: 10 -10ap --> 10ap next round
Visible items: Leather Jacket​
[/col]

Action Stack said:

• (0.00sec) Kushin focuses on Keiji
    (1.50sec) Kitsune does something
    -Critical hit! (-300hp/Kushin and -247cp/Kitsune)
    (1.87sec) Keiji attacks Kushin with Electroshock
    -Missed (-300cp/Keiji)
    (2.00sec)Kushin use Wall Of Spirits with Overharge
    -Barrier up with Non-Elemental power! (-672cp/Kushin)
    -Barrier hp 2106!
    (3.00sec) Kushin activates Cursed Will
    (3.50sec) Kushin moves into Sorcerer Style
    (3.50sec) Kitsune does something
    -Success! (-337cp/Kitsune)
    (3.75sec) Keji attacks Kushin with Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strikes
    -Barrier hit (-30hp and 7cp from Barrier)
    -Barrier hit (-60hp and 15cp from Barrier)
    -Barrier hit (-120hp and 30cp from Barrier)
    -Barrier hit (-240hp and 90cp from Barrier)
    -Barrier hit (-480hp and 180 from Barrier)
    -Barrier hit (-960hp and 360 from Barrier)
    -Barrier Destroyed, damage break through (left over damage) missed!
    -Keiji to Kushin… missed! (-640cp/Keiji)
    (6.00sec) Kitsune does something
    -Success! (-1237cp/Kitsune)
    (6.56sec) Keji attacks Kushin with Eight Trigrams Air Plams
    -missed! (-710cp/Keiji)
    (7.18sec) Keji enters Jyuuken Stance
    (8.00secap) Kushin activates Vile Mutation
    -Perfect Cell! (-3240cp/Kushin)
    (8.00sec) Kitsune stares into Kushin… doesn't notice
    -Failed!
    (10.00sec) Kushin activates Partial Transformation (Left Leg)
    -Even more Perfect form! (-630cp/Kushin)
    (10.00sec) Kitsune stares into Kushin's eyes…
    -Success!

End of Round 1
Questions? You know who to pm…. Someone else :p jk jk but yeah send me next round stuff. Things to note, Kitsune stares into Kushin eyes… (10.00sec) no effect because well the round is over and he no have ap to do anything. Keji attacks Kushin with Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strikes (3.75sec), the chakra damage was also subtracted from barrier hp!

edits- I corrected Isaki's hp and cp so mod reflects changes. Also ap edited.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His hands clenched into fists, his knuckles cracked for the moment that it happened. Pain hit him, and he had barely noticed that it was something Kitsune had cast, her handseals ending shortly before the pain hit him. Yet that was almost a distraction as Keiji launched an electroshock, Kushin falling backwards as the lightning shot passed him. His own handseals finishing and a barrier raised up cutting his opponents off from him, as he regained his balance and spun around back to face the pair.

Taking a breath he took control over himself. The last thing he wanted to do was go overboard on these two using his cursed seals. Kitsune's handseals ended again, Kushin didn't know what she'd done this time, his barrier would have protected him against a genjutsu, but if she was helping Keiji he'd only find out in time, and in the end it shouldn't concern him that greatly at this stage.

Then Keiji took a stance, Kushin gave a small smile and continued to focus the energies of his cursed seal. His body was writhing with tattoos, then they covered his body. Keiji's attacks patted off of the barrier. Kushin waiting calmly as his body underwent a change.

The barrier dropped, Kushin dodged and weaved the Hyuuga's blindingly fast attacks, seemingly well practiced in the art as he then dodged another Hyuuga based attack.

Before Kushin Keiji stopped and entered the Jyuuken stance... and was hit by a wall of pressure as Kushin's custom cursed seal was created. He raised his hands before his eyes, they looked like normal, only power was visibly raising from them. How interesting.

Forming handseals he activated further power to his legs to make himself faster, even more powerful.

Now he would see what it was that Kitsune had been plotting. And would it be enough to stop him with this amount of power fluctuating from him.

[Actions sent]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
With the barrier in his face he quickly overpowered it with his punches, breaking it down easily.
Unfortunately with the continued misses he felt annoyed frustrated even, but thankfully his body felt empowered and stronger with whatever it was Kitsune had applied to him.

Now facing Kushin further, his stance was ready, his muscles tightened, and his hands at the ready.

Witnessing the transformations of Kushin in front of him, did admittedly leave him with a bad feeling in his gut, but it wasn't enough to let his thoughts get the better of him.
Quickly taking steps ahead to get closer to his sensei he initiated further close range melee attacks in a clear attempt to distract and take him down as quickly as possible.

While maintaining his focus on his stance and his hands held with open palms, the strikes would continue endlessly, courageous barrages of assaults, he wanted to prove, to show, and to reveal what skills he had learned through the years of training and study. It all came down to this, this point, these few seconds, this fight, this time. And he wanted to prove, that he took it more serious than ever.

[Actions sent]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune raised an eyebrow at her boss' transformations, then recalled the tests she had done on his blood. So thats what was going on with his blood. Interesting. she thought to herself as she let her eyes form into the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, only to hit it off with a giant skeletal shape forming out of her chakra.

[Actions sent]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Round 2 said:
HEAVEN OR HELL

Isaki Kushin

HP: 41,700 -210--> 41,490 edited
CP: 28,458 -6343--> 22,115cp edited
AP: 12 -11ap --> 12ap next round

bth_vs-logo-pipe09.gif

[col]
Keiji

HP: 26,550 -11,932hp--> 14,618hp edited
CP: 15,386 -1280cp--> 14,106cp
AP: 8 -3.5ap--> 9ap next round
|
Shinrya Kitsune
25114_v.png

HP: 32,550
CP: 33,354 -3426cp--> 29,928
AP: 10 -9ap--> 11ap next round
Visible items: Leather Jacket

Susanoo
Hp: 15,600 -2587hp--> 13,013 edited
[/col]

Action Stack said:

• (0.00sec) Kushin maintains everything! (-297 -1800cp) edited
    (0.00sec) Kitsune maintains everything and is hyper! (+1055 -121 -166 -594cp and -150hp/Kushin)
    (0.50sec) Kitsune activates Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan! (-400cp)
    (1.87sec) Keiji uses Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strikes - Chakra Circulatory Assault on Kushin!
    -x2 autododge, x5 missed, x1 crit!
    -One out of Kushin’s 8 chakra points are sealed! (-640cp/Keiji and -60hp,-15cp/Kushin)
    (2.08sec) Kushin does something! (-1476cp/Kushin)
    (3.74sec) Keiji uses Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strikes - Chakra Circulatory Assault!
    -Kushin uses Flock of Shadows and creates 2 clones!
    -Both Kitsune and Keiji are confused of which is him!
    -COUNTER-
    -Kushin follows up with Malevolent Annihilation on Keiji!
    -Hit! (-9576hp/Keiji and -2394cp/Kushin) edited
    -Keiji’s Leg, Feet, and Heart are now sprained!
    (4.00sec) Kitsune summons the power… Susanoo! (-3200cp)
    (4.58sec) Kushin uses Blood Break on Kitsune!
    -Susanoo is hit! (-2587hp/Susanoo and -2161cp/Kushin) edited
    -Susanoo is immune to bleeding!
    (6.24sec) Kushin uses Light Flare on Keiji!
    -Hit! (-2356hp/Keiji and -450cp/Keiji) edited
    (6.50sec) Kitsune’s Susanoo attempts to break free!
    -Failed!
    (9.00sec) Kitsune’s Susanoo attempts to break free!
    -Failed!
    (10.00sec) End round!

End of Round 2
Questions? You know who to pm…. Someone else :p jk jk but yeah send me next round stuff. Keiji last actions required conditions to be met that were not. Kitsune's Susanoo doesn't bleed.
edited missed some damage and buffs there, edited mod to reflect changes!

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Keiji's attack begun on Kushin, his speed was impressive, but Kushin had trained himself more on avoiding attacks than anything else in his repertoire... okay... except maybe ninjutsu. Yet still despite this one of the attacks slipped through Kushin's blocks, dodges and weaves slamming into his chest Kushin stumbled backwards. The damage done was minimal, but he could feel the chakra in that area suddenly failing. He gave Keiji a nod, yes, Keiji needed to do more like that, find his weak points and hit him.

Pressing the attack Keiji attempted the same thing again. Kushin almost sighed. Repeating the same tactics... Kushin would have to teach the boy some new techniques. The fingers jabbed at the Kushin who displayed a disappointed face and as they made contact Kushin erupted into a flock of shadows, the crows cawing as they then formed three of him. Yet all three appeared around Keiji, their arms pointed at him... if that is what you could call that limb at this point. Keiji was surrounded and he didn't know which was which, an explosion of light and power slamming into him and sending him to the ground.

Then the sound of a chakra manifestation on the greatest of scales happened behind him. A Susanoo had been formed. Kushin slowly clapped at the creation of the massive creature, Keiji was still trying to find his feet as Kitsune would find herself unable to move the greatest creation any Uchiha could create. It was interesting because Kushin wasn't sure if that technique would have worked, but it had, and so he could turn his attention back to Keiji.

Forming handseals he let off an attack on his student, once more forcing him into the dirt. The feeling of a struggle happened behind him. The creation using all its might to attempt to break his bind.

So it was that the second ten seconds ended, with Kushin almost unmarked, Keiji seemingly stunned by the attacks he'd taken and Kitsune trapped in her own creation.

It had started off so promising as well.

[Actions Sent]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune growled in an almost feral manner as she found her Susanoo bound by what appeared to be blood. Blood? Really? How dares he bind me with filthy blood?!. Needless to say, Kitsune wasn’t amused by this. And as such, she struggled with a tough choice. Drop the Susanoo and be released from the bind? Or struggle to break it and hammer in Kushin’s face with her skeletal creation of doom? So many choices, so little time.

At the same time, it seemed Keiji had trouble actually getting to hit Kushin, it was to be expected really. Kushin was a skilled fighter, and stronger than both Kitsune and Keiji. Unfortunately for Keiji, it seemed that Kushin had anticipated his second attempt at using the same technique, as he burst into a flock of shadows, and reformed as three separate beings. Decision time. Drop, or struggle.

[Actions Sent]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"FFfffaaaaaaaaa" He shouted as Kushin committed to his attacks, ruining his concentration and his balance, that is especially the searing pain in his left leg, with it a slight humping in his side.
His fists tightly clenched together, with drops of blood seething through his punctured inner hands from pure frustrations.

He wasn't feeling all that well, he wanted to finish the fight, and try to show his full potential in fighting and defending himself, he wanted to prove his pinpoint procession, and his stamina being at the peak.

He knew the fight wasn't going his way, hardly he even suspected he was going to win, but at least he wanted to give it his best shot.
Fortunately for himself he knew the wounds he was getting was to be expected so he was prepared emotionally.
His sensei right in front of him, spread out, his blood veined white eyes staring ahead, he licked his lips and smiled brightly, expecting the worst, and looking forward to seeing his sensei full out, giving his full effect and abilities in front of him, a spectacle if anyone ever saw one, one worth the record books of things to witness, a true show of what any Shinobi aspired to become, the great strengths and powerful techniques. But alas, among the amazement came the realization of the danger he had in front him.
Better get this show on the road! he thought to himself as he quickly readied himself for the coming seconds.

Teeth grinding, hardened nerves and pain being taken in, he took a quick gander to the side, and with concentrated chakra he wanted out and away, pulling out of his pockets quickly he had his equipment at the ready.

[Actions sent]
[I apologize for delay]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Round 3 said:
HEAVEN OR HELL

Isaki Kushin

HP: 41,490 -8675 +3360--> 36,175hp
CP: 22,115cp -10,637--> 11,478cp
AP: 12 -11.5ap --> 11.5ap next round

bth_vs-logo-pipe09.gif

[col]
Keiji

HP: 14,618hp -15,764 + 1156 +2593--> 2603hp
CP: 14,106cp -1810--> 12,296cp
AP: 8 -3.5ap--> 9ap next round
|
Shinrya Kitsune
25114_v.png

HP: 32,550 -28,215 +990--> 6129hp
CP: 29,928 -8467 +2110--> 23,571cp (edited)
AP: 11ap -11--> 10apnext round
Status: Sharingun! Melody in her head! Eye trauma lv.2, Arm and leg sprained!
Visible items: Leather Jacket

Susanoo
Hp: poof!​
[/col]

Action Stack said:

• (0.00sec) Kushin is Maintaining his Limb change and binding control on Susanoo! (-1480cp/Kushin)
    (0.00sec) Kitsune removes Susanoo but maintains everything else! (-1178cp/Kitsune)
    1. -Susanoo vanishes!
      -Bind is broken!
      -Kushin resists Trembling Music!
    (0.83sec) Kushin uses Raijin's Vengence on Keiji!
    1. -Hit! (-7700hp/Keiji and -3025cp/Kushin)
      -combo- Crimson Stars!
      -Keiji- hit, hit, miss, hit, hit, hit, hit! (-8064hp/Keiji and -3333cp/Kushin)
      -Kitsune- miss, hit, miss, miss, hit, hit, hit, hit! (-6720hp/Kitsune)
      -Keiji is k.o’d
    (2.72sec) Kitsune uses Tsukiyomi on Kushin!
    1. -Entering the World
      [3.60sec] Kitsune uses Amaterasu on Kushin!
      • -crit (-6850hp/Kushin and 2000cp, 800hp/Kitsune)
      [7.20sec ] Kitsune uses Amaterasu on Kushin!
      • -hit (-3420hp/Kushin and 2000cp, -800hp/Kitsune)
      [9.60sec] Kitsune uses Dragon Fire on Kushin!
      • -hit (-3724hp/Kushin and -562cp/Kitsune)
      -Exiting the World (-8675hp/Kushin and -1735hp, -3424cp/Kitsune)
    (3.17sec) Kitsune draws Stun Grenade!
    (3.33sec) Kushin uses Gigavolt Cannon!
    1. -hit (-3500hp/Kitsune and -819cp/Kushin)
    (3.62sec) Kitsune Throw Stun Grenade!
    • -Missed!
    (4.07sec) Kitsune draws Stun Grenade!
    (4.52sec) Kitsune Throw Stun Grenade!
    • -hit!
      -Kushin is stunned!
    (5.83sec) Kushin uses Shredding Torrent!
    • -crit (-13,860hp/Kitsune and -1980cp/Kushin)
      -Arm and Leg sprained!
    (5.88sec) Kitsune use Mystical Hand on Keiji!
    • -He's not breathing! (+1156hp/Keiji and -270cp/Kitsune)
      -What! Keiji is conscious!
    (6.15sec) Kitsune uses Amaterasu!
    • -missed! (-2500cp, -800hp)
    (6.99sec) Keiji activates Byakugan! (-900cp/Keiji)
    (8.42sec) Kitsune uses Hyper Beam!
    • -missed!
    (-1095cp/Kitsune)
    (9.76sec) Keiji uses Mystical Force! (-910cp, +2593hp/Keiji)
    (10.00sec) Kushin Regenerates! (+3360hp/Kushin)
    (10.00sec) Kitsune Regenerates!
    (10.00sec) End round!

End of Round 3
There are a lot of notes I need to put before you guys send your next actions but I throw out a little. Guys remember that some affinity moves can only be used once per round. Kitsune, your Tsukiyomi damage only gains buffs from gen related buffs even if it's nin being used inside. Keiji, I'll pm you some pointers as requested. Feel free to ask questions and I'll add stuff to this note later but for now enjoy the mod ;) oh forgot hyperactive for Kitsune x2
p.s
How I see Keiji's revival
ibhPSV0hU8StNG_zps91107951.gif

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From the heavens fell a massive bolt of lightning and crimson stars. Kushin stood there as they wrecked a toll on his apprentice, knocking him unconscious. Kitsune was still standing, though that was unsurprising as Kushin hadn't focused his attack on her. Indeed his assault on Keiji couldn't have gone better.

As Kitsune focused her gaze and chakra on Kushin he let his guard down, shaking his head as he stalked towards his new target You teach a class about defensive techniques and small maneuvers with which you can gain the upper hand in combat against a stronger opponent, and what do they do? Yet suddenly everything went black.

His eyes looked around him as he was frozen in place. A small smile on his face and he would have shaken his head again if he'd been able. Taking him here was a mistake. There were too many limitations on this technique for it to affect him. Kitsune however poured black and then red fire on him, the pain was nearly unbearable, but then the world was normal again.

Kushin's hand shot forward launching a blast of lightning from it which slammed into Kitsune, the woman drawing a bauble and throwing it in his direction, to which he smacked it away before it could do anything, the explosion occurring to his right and her left, affecting no-one.

You used Tsukiyomi too early. It isn't a move which you use to equalize a match, or to try and bring your opponent down to even with you. She drew another bauble, while Kushin's wounds mended before her eyes.

It's a technique best saved for when you and an equal or slightly stronger opponent are... he moved his hand to swat away the stun grenade, but this one was better timed, exploding in his hand, but it didn't matter as the papers from the small explosive suddenly hurled themselves at Kitsune, ripping into her and dealing damage to her arms and legs.

Are both nearly unconscious. He watched as she performed medical jutsu on Keiji.

You see, if you can force that last amount of damage on an opponent in a slightly superior condition to you, you can win the combat within your little world. Instead against someone almost unharmed they're able to recover most of the damage inflicted as they are but an illusion. She glanced his way a piece of paper still floating in the air from the first stun grenade intercepting the black flames. Keiji's eyes activated the Byakugan once more.

An opponent who is unconscious in their mind can end up unconscious in reality. Remember that. Then he looked at Keiji as he formed medical seals to heal himself.

You need to learn more defensive and techniques which can swing a battle in your favor. Was my lesson at the academy for naught? While he said this Kitsune sent a Hyper Beam at him, which was easily avoided.

Do you both want to see what you can do in these last moments, or should we call it quits now while everyone is still conscious?

[Will send actions, but if Kitsune and Keiji want to end the battle then the battle is over]

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two before him remained silent, the sound of their breaths the only thing that could be heard following Kushin's words. His eyes passed over the two of them, they had now witnessed some of Kushin's strength. How much stronger he was at this moment in time, and how far they still had to go before they could surpass him. Yet he knew that Keiji was where the future lay, maybe not so much Kitsune for she was older then he was, perhaps twice his age. Keiji was young and thus he was where the potential lay.

Shrugging he turned his back on the pair of them.

Go to the hospital and get yourselves treated. There will be no shortcuts for either of you today, though I can see where your strengths will be if you each learn some new techniques. Kitsune, well done on your advancement in controlling the new eyes.

With that he walked towards the exit. His form returning to normal, he looked at his hand as if there was something there when there wasn't. He'd used a large amount of Chakra. That was dangerous, perhaps he needed to figure a better method to perform combat against multiple opponents. Though that wasn't his style anyway, one on one he was a match for most, but he didn't enjoy combat in any situation other than one which favoured himself.

He was in his prime as far as shinobi age went... perhaps this was the limit to how strong he would ever get. Perhaps this was his limit... It was a sad thought, but one which he knew would come.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back