Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Training [battle with Keiji and Kitsune]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Huffing and coughing wildly assessing the world around him, awakening swiftly from the sheer pain he had experienced resulting in going unconscious.
Sitting up straight leaning on his knee, his head tilted he assessed his surroundings.

Kushin had disappeared, and probably walked away, in his delusions he seemed to remember his sensei saying there won't be any shortcuts.

His eyes fully endowed and activated his brain felt like it had tens of heaters inside of his head whilst the air was being compressed. A headache if there ever was one. In his bewilderment he checked his equipment, his bag still hanging from his shoulder, still full with the packed equipment.

He looked across the Colosseum, seeing Kitsune, then looking down again he coughed and harked, making his lungs and head hurt.
"Fuuuck.." He said as he squeezed his left leg and feet, the pain was excruciating. And his mind was too far gone to sooth the pain with chakra.
He leaned forward to try and get up, but quickly felt his breath give away as he fell back down on he ground with his face looking up.
"Maaan..." he breathed out loud as he spoke. "That.. Was.." His fists tightened and squeezed as he hit the sand beneath him "AWESOME!"

"I'm gonna beat him, heck, I NEED to beat him some day.. Fuck! I need to get stronger.." He confirmed his thoughts as he leaned back up again.
Reaching to the side he held his hand on a large rock, using his weight he got himself standing up, as he leaned on the stone.
A slight self-righteous grin had grown on the side of his lips. "I ain't given up.. Not just yet.." He said with a determined look upon his face. "What about you, Shinrya-san?"

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune snarled a bit at Kushin’s haughty attitude, even if he did deserve it thanks to that overwhelming strength of his. It was almost as if he was broken beyond repair, then put back together differently than before, resulting in immense power. Such was the power of cursed seals. She shook the worst bit of sand and dust off of her, before checking on Keiji. Yup, he was still conscious. Though it seemed as if he was in pain. As the young shinobi got up with some effort, Kitsune walked over to him, to soothe the pain with her medical jutsus. Immediately she formed the handseals for Mystical Force, and applied the technique to Keiji’s body, giving it a much needed infusion of chakra. ”I do hope that helped.” she said and grinned.

”No I haven’t given up either. I’ll take him down in a match one day. But it’s painfully obvious that I’ve been neglecting my ninja training in favor of my research. I won’t make that mistake again.” she said with a smirk ”Well then. We better get back to the hospital and get a checkup from someone that hasn’t exhausted most of their chakra reserves on battling that monster we call our boss.” she finished and shook her head lightly to shake her hair into a more comfortable position. ”So what if we won’t get a shortcut today? We’ll take the proper way to our deserved positions. I know that I’ll have to work harder. Maybe master a bunch of new jutsus. I think, for now, I’ll focus on the fire element. Seems to be my best card.” she said and lit up a fireball in her hand, before extinguishing it with a clap before shaking her hands by her sides, as if trying to shake water off of them while she walked away, headed for the hospital.

[WC: 311; MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back