Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Training-Open

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Junko was sitting in a tree in the shade near Shinbatsu's Path. Junko was enjoying the shade. the afternoon wasn't the hottest and it wasn't the coldest. "A good temperature that feels just right and I have nothing to do." Junko stood as he looked at the area. Junko noticing the huge training area. "Seems interesting enough. I need a good work out to get the adrenaline pumping. Junko jumped from the tree to a branch of a smaller tree. "Seems like it's quite a few people in this area training I wonder what type of training people are doing. Junko jumped from the smaller tree and bent his knees to absorb some of the impact as he landed on the ground. Junko walked with his hands in his pockets as he traveled to his destination.

Junko walked up the steps pass a group of guys talking speaking of how many talented people trained in this area. Junko then looked astonished as he seen a golden statue at the entrance of the area. "This place really must be a good place." Junko entered noticing the place wasn't to populated at the moment. "Not many here right now." Junko removed his hands from his pockets as he cracked his knuckles and began to stretch. "Time to begin." Junko notice a training dummy with different weapons and things surrounding the area. "I have always been into swords. I think I may start with that. Junko walked to the area grabbing a wooden katana used for practicing and training.

Junko was still a academy student so his moves weren't perfected. Some moves might have even seemed unbalanced. Junko was now a academy student and gave all of his strength to become a better ninja. Junko held the sword with one hand going for vital points at the training dummy such as the legs and neck. Junko put in kicks and punches with his combinations of sword strikes as he practiced on the dummy.

Junko used a backslash to the neck of the dummy and rotated his body to continue the slashes. Junko stopped by stabbing the sword into the ground and switching hands on the base of the sword. Once Junko switch the hand he held the sword with which was now his left he pulled the sword out of the ground working on more vigorous combinations. "I should come here more often."

[MFT]
[WC:400]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
34567.jpg
Appearance

Kaguya Daisuke is a tall and slender man with a dark brown skin tone. He has shaggy matted hair, as white as snow, which extends to the length of his shoulders. The ends of which are gelled into spike-like tips to prevent it from getting in his way during battle. His hair covers the majority of his head including his forehead, the back of his neck, and his eyebrows. However, the tips of his ears still protrude from the side of his head. Daisuke possesses crimson red ripple patterned eyes, indicating to all he encounters that he possesses the rinnegan. Below his eyes, his has a shaven face with the exception of having a neatly trimmed goatee that rounds off around his chin. If someone is ever lucky enough to witness him truly smile, instead of the constant smirks he tends to display, then that person will notice the small dimples in his cheeks. Another notable feature is that his right arm, from his knuckles to his elbow, is wrapped in bandages. There are no wounds and his arm is kept perfectly warm, but he wears it as he is right-handed and melee attacks with his right arm.

As for his clothes, Daisuke is always seen wearing both a dark grey sakkat and shroud with a crimson red interior and a black cone tip at the top. After all, there’s a reason he’s called The Phantom of Cloud. Daisuke also has a metal plate with the cloud village emblem embedded in the tip of the sakkat; the same plate that could be seen on a cloud headband. The emblem is always vertical aligned above Daisuke’s eyes. While the shroud carries the same crimson red interior and dark grey exterior design as the sakkat, it also conceals Daisuke’s entire body from his neck to his ankles. Underneath his shroud however, Daisuke wears everything you see in the picture below minus the sword.
Commission__Minamoto_Kugashira_by_o.jpg

Days like today were the main reason why Daisuke loved the cloud village’s weather, especially since it was his self appointed day off from work. Being a medical ninja was great and all, but every now and again he had to take a breather and what better way to do that than to satisfy his kaguyan urges by attending the colosseum. He admitted that being cooped up in his office a majority of the time might have possibly made him a little rusty in terms of his fighting prowess, but he was still a jounin and doctor or not he still had certain obligations to the village. Deciding to make a day out of it, he packed all his essential ninja gear before departing from his home.

Given his speed, Daisuke closed the gap between his home and the arena in a rather short amount of time. He slowed down as he reached the entrance to his favorite place within the colosseum, Shinbatsu's Path. Many months passed since he last walked these halls and it felt great to be back in the arena. He looked around the main hall and stopped to admire the status of his former kage. Shinbatsu was a great man in Daisuke’s eyes and it filled his heart with pride to know he served at his kage’s side during the uprising...or perhaps that was simply a dream from a long time ago.

Entering the arena, he came across a young boy training in a rather unusual way. His techniques weren’t bad but the fluency of his moves left much to be desired, at least from Daisuke’s perspective. “Excuse me, I don’t mean to interrupt your training session, but I couldn’t help noticing your moves were a little...lacking. If you don’t mind my saying so. I’m Kaguya Daisuke, medical chief at your service. If you’re interested, I could give you a few pointers. Though, I gave up my sword skills long ago for move beneficial abilities.” he said, making an attempt to socialize with his fellow ninja.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko attacked the training dummy more intense and faster with each strike. "The blood in my body feels as if it's on fire!" A small smirk appeared across Junko's face. "I love this feeling! Is this what it feels like in battle? Having your mind focused and adrenaline pumping. If the feelings of fighting are always like this I think I would fight every chance I get! Junko step back with the katana in his hand. Junko was slightly breathing harder then before with his mind focused on the training dummy. "I bet this is even better when your opponent is fighting back! It would probably make my blood rush more! Junko stopped as he realized his mind frame had changed. "Wow this little bit of training is getting to me."

"Hehehe." after Junko let out a small chuckle he hit the dummy a few more times until a fellow villager approached him.
“Excuse me, I don’t mean to interrupt your training session, but I couldn’t help noticing your moves were a little...lacking. If you don’t mind my saying so. I’m Kaguya Daisuke, medical chief at your service. If you’re interested, I could give you a few pointers. Though, I gave up my sword skills long ago for move beneficial abilities.”</B><i></i> Junko paused as analyzed his Daisuke's proposal. "He seems like he is a advance ninja. Looks like he wants to help me advance. I think this will be helpful and great for experience. <B>"Hello, my name is Tsuyoshi Junko. I am a Academy student. I am pretty interested in the medical field and would like to know more about it. I would enjoy your help and ready to begin when you are. Junko eye brows were raised as he gave the medic ninja his most undivided attention. "Lets see were this will take me in the long run.

[MFT]
[WC: 315]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"An academy student? No wonder he’s so eager to learn. And he’s interested in the medical field...you don’t see that everyday. I’ll teach him a thing or two for now... and if it goes well, I’ll teach him a whole lot more", he thought as he formed the handsign and molded his chakra. Suddenly, a bone protruded from Daisuke’s left forearm and without hesitation, he quickly pulled out a bone weapon resembling a dull practice sword. Such a weapon could not kill or injure anyone seriously so it seemed like the most appropriate weapon to use for training in the art of swordsmanship.

"Oh, such manners are a sign or maturity. I’m grateful that you are willing to learn from me. First off, it’s good that you incorporate kicks and punches into your techniques. However, that leaves your blade attacks unbalanced. I’d suggest focusing on a certain style or stance. You seem to have a natural affinity towards the style known as feral assault. It’s a style that rewards constant sword attacks by providing more damage and better accuracy with each consecutive Slashing Taijutsu. It’s a style for those who love to go wild so to speak. And I’m a kaguya, so I can tell when someone loves the thrill of battle.", he lectured as he sat his backpack down and walked over towards him.

Daisuke chose a nearby dummy to demonstrate balanced sword attacks while incorporating a deadly unarmed attack. "When you attack, keep up the attack to do more damage. Treat the blade as an extension of your own arm. Plan to hit vital points and focus on striking them hard. And once you’re strong enough..." he said using the spear hand jutsu (link). “This jutsu is what I mean by balanced” he said, motioning for Junko to try balanced attacks on his dummy. The jutsu Daisuke showed off was out of Junko’s reach for now so he moved on. “As for the medical field, there are six divisions in the branch and every medic must belong to two of these divisions. Research, surgery, and general practice are hospital based and the other three are based on outer village activities. I'm just curious, but why are you interested in the medical branch...you just want to know what we do or do you have bigger plans?

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko watch Daisuke as he form hands signs. "Hand signs? What jutsu could he be attempting?" A bone emerged from Daisuke's forearm and without any fear of hurting himself he pulled out the bone. "Is that a sword made of bone? He seems unharmed and not even fatigued." Junko gave Daisuke his complete attention as he spoke.

"Oh, such manners are a sign or maturity. I’m grateful that you are willing to learn from me. First off, it’s good that you incorporate kicks and punches into your techniques. However, that leaves your blade attacks unbalanced. I’d suggest focusing on a certain style or stance. You seem to have a natural affinity towards the style known as feral assault. It’s a style that rewards constant sword attacks by providing more damage and better accuracy with each consecutive Slashing Taijutsu. It’s a style for those who love to go wild so to speak. And I’m a kaguya, so I can tell when someone loves the thrill of battle."

"I think I did feel pretty unbalanced with my attacks. Seems like he knows what he is talking about." "Seems that we can relate. Battle gives me a blood rush! Junko said with a since of thrill and excitement. Daisuke walked to a near dummy with his blade that actually seemed quite dull.

"When you attack, keep up the attack to do more damage. Treat the blade as an extension of your own arm. Plan to hit vital points and focus on striking them hard. And once you’re strong enough."</B><i></i>

Junko took mental notes to remember the advice given to him. "That makes a lot of since." Junko examined Daisuke as Daisuke was preparing to do a attack on the practice dummy. As he struck the dummy Junko was quite astound how smooth the movement of the attack was. "I see what balance really is now. Junko move toward a dummy and began to analyze Daisukes move to see what he did to make his move balance. As Junko finished his thoughts Daisuke began to talk about the medical field.

“As for the medical field, there are six divisions in the branch and every medic must belong to two of these divisions. Research, surgery, and general practice are hospital based and the other three are based on outer village activities. I'm just curious, but why are you interested in the medical branch...you just want to know what we do or do you have bigger plans?”<i></i>

Junko took a moment. <B>"I am interested in the medical branch because I would like to heal myself and my fellow comrades if injured. I have much bigger plans though. I plan to become a bigger part of the world in terms of military forces and as a village leader. My style will be like no other and my jutsu will be of the most highest known to man. I want to use the medical field as a core to build on my skill. All information is valuable in some type of way and from what I have picked up on the medical field has a lot of information. The only thing with the medical field to me is the operation parts that would make me a bit nervous. I have been hearing about the medical groups a lot and I would like to master them all. I have no favorite group so I would go to what ever assigned group I would be in."

Junko clenched his katana with both hands and attempted a strike by first getting into a battle stance that wasn't to closed in or open. Junko raised both of his arms wielding the katana and quickly stared with a downward diagonal slash that hit the dummy in the chest. Junko followed up with basic attacks that felt as if the flowed perfectly. Each attack landed on the dummy with a thump louder and louder each time.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"So, his ultimate goal is power? He wants to join the medical branch for its vast intel. Knowledge is power and knowing medical techniques means a higher chance of survival for him and his friends in the field. Is that what he’s thinking? Hm, if so then his logic is similar to the way I used to think when I was his age. And he’s not picky about which division he enters so that’s a bonus. He even has the same hesitation as I do about surgery. Perhaps I should keep an eye on him if he decides to join us mednin.", he thought as he observed Junko’s slash attacks. He was impressed with how quickly Junko managed to gain a bit more balance in his attacks saying, "Great, though such a simple offense would never be enough in a real battle and a defenseless dummy would never forge a strong warrior." When Junko attacked the dummy again, Daisuke saw something he hadn’t seen in a decade...his self as a youth.

He remembered training alone, eating alone, even learning more complex jutsu alone. No one to help him...and sure there were the academy senseis, but he never had a personal sensei to assist him in life. Now he was in a position to make life a bit easier few young students. Perhaps, it was time he stepped up. Daisuke, despite achieving the high ranks of special jounin and medical chief, never had a pupil before and honestly never gave it much thought prior to today. However, there was something about Junko that made Daisuke want to try and help him succeed in his goals. Maybe it was because Daisuke had to be his own master and never really had a sensei to show him the ropes, provide him with important information about the shinobi lifestyle, or just give him advice in general. Maybe it was his need to help others. A ninja for the village, a doctor for the sick, and a sensei for the pupil. All the evidence pointed to him taking on more responsibility. There was a lot of uncertainty, but there was one thing he was certain about. " I'm refuse to stand here and not provide him with an opportunity that could make possibly a difference in his life...and mine", he thought.

Daisuke sighed as he placed his left hand on his shoulder, confident in his self and said, "Listen, Junko. We don’t know you all that well, but you kinda remind me of...well, me... when I was your age. I didn't have someone to assist me and I don't want to see that happen again. If you’re really serious about pursuing a career in the medical field, then stop by the hospital sometime and I’ll get your foot in the door. After you pass you're genin exam, I'll register you as my official trainee. We could always use more mednin, so spread the word if you have any friends or siblings who're also interested. I’ll handle your training personally from now on. Both your medical and shinobi training, I mean. If you’re interested, of course." There was a first time for everything. Regardless of Junko's answer, Daisuke would keep an eye on his progress from now on. He's known too many pupils without a sensei.

[MFT]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko was focused in body and mind with complete concentration on his training maneuvers. "I think I'm getting the hang of this balance stuff." Junko struck the dummy a few more time until Daisuke spoke.

"Great, though such a simple offense would never be enough in a real battle and a defenseless dummy would never forge a strong warrior."

Junko stopped as he began to think. "That's true. Fighting something that doesn't fight back isn't providing me with any real experience. This isn't going to help me at all if I can't test this on a actual person and see the results. Seems like I'm wasting my time." As Junko thoughts finished he noticed a hand from Daisuke was placed on his shoulder. Junko listened carefully as Daisuke began to speak.

"Listen, Junko. We don’t know you all that well, but you kinda remind me of...well, me... when I was your age. I didn't have someone to assist me and I don't want to see that happen again. If you’re really serious about pursuing a career in the medical field, then stop by the hospital sometime and I’ll get your foot in the door. After you pass you're genin exam, I'll register you as my official trainee. We could always use more mednin, so spread the word if you have any friends or siblings who're also interested. I’ll handle your training personally from now on. Both your medical and shinobi training, I mean. If you’re interested, of course."

A small smirk appeared on Junko's face. "A sensei. From what I am observing this is a great opportunity. He seems to be passionate about this which is a good thing. "I will take you up on your offer. Just give me a time and I can stop by the hospital. Junko eyes had filled with determination. "With Daisukes help, I shall become a great ninja." "Thank you Daisuke Sensei for giving me such a opportunity."

"If my brother is interested I may get him to join me in the medical field unless he decides to choose a different path." Junko thought about his brother for a few moments as he came to a brief conclusion. "My brother isn't with me. We are usually always together. Since the beginning of the academy we haven't really had any chance to talk like we use to because we have been caught up on meeting all these new people. Looks like our lives are beginning to change bit by bit."

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"This is an opportunity for me as well... so I thank you for placing your trust in me. Please feel free to come to me with any questions or concerns you may have about anything. I’m an open book and I want you to be open with me about any and everything. As your sensei, I’ll try not to disappoint you.", he said hoping to establish a relationship built on honesty and trust. Still, trust did not mean mercy. If Daisuke was to truly teach Junko the way of the ninja and make him a powerful shinobi, then he could not go easy on him. In fact he would demand much of Junko...within reason. The last thing he wanted to do was get his first student killed.

"As for making an appointment for registration, that can wait a bit. In fact, like any good sensei I’ll make a curriculum. And don’t worry, I will write this all down for you.” he said as he formed the proper handsigns, summoning a clone of his self. The clone appeared next to the backpack, taking out several scrolls and a writing utensil before preparing to act as a scribe.

Now I think it’s time to give you your first assignment. Achieve the rank of genin! This can be done through three steps. First, you’ll need to pass a few classes at the academy. Being a ninja isn’t just about your fighting skill. Train your mind as well as your body. Second, train through the pain. You need to push yourself to the limit training all six of the shinobi aspects. Agility, stamina, ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, and chakra control. Obviously, we’ll be working on that today. Third, you will need to master one of each type of jutsu. One ninjutsu, one genjutsu, and one taijutsu. Finally, pass your genin exam or just register as a MiT.", he paused. He went through this once before with Kahako, a mednin trainee, and he didn’t want the same information overload to occur with his new pupil.

As he was now, Junko could easily be accepted into the medical corps upon registration, but there was a reason behind Daisuke’s motives. He had to test Junko’s resolve. He had to know he wasn’t training a kid who simply wanted to play ninja. He had no doubt in his mind that Junko would pass, however.

"I’ll be going on a mission soon and I don’t know exactly how long I’ll be gone for. So I intend to teach or inform you about a lot of subjects like medical jutsu or about how curse seals work. And whatever we don’t cover today can be covered when I get back. Now then," he said holding up his dull practice sword with a grin on his face. "You said that battle gives you a blood rush, correct? Well, this may be a practice session, but I assure you I’m no defenseless dummy. Let’s work on sparring, yeah?", he said getting into a fighting stance. Suddenly, a thought passed through his mind, "Junko...we've only just met and yet you’ve placed your trust in me. Under my tutelage, I’ll repay your trust with knowledge and power, but power corrupts people. However in the best case scenario...I help forge you into a strong warrior. Worst case scenario, I forge you into an unstoppable juggernaut. Overcoming adversity isn’t the test of a man’s character. Anyone can over it with time. But what happens when you give a man power and observe how he uses it? That is the true test."

Notes:
Ultimate goal: Become a powerful shinobi

Main Goal: Achieve the rank of genin / become MiT

First: Pass 2 Classes

Second: PL of at least 240

Third: 1 Mastered Jutsu each of Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu

Four: Take MiT exam ("A thread is required with a Mednin Chief or Sennin registering you as a trainee") or genin exam

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"This is an opportunity for me as well... so I thank you for placing your trust in me. Please feel free to come to me with any questions or concerns you may have about anything. I’m an open book and I want you to be open with me about any and everything. As your sensei, I’ll try not to disappoint you."

Hearing Daisukes statement made Junko think for a brief moment. "Seems as if we will build a lot of trust. If I remind him of himself as a kid then he should understand me perfectly."

"As for making an appointment for registration, that can wait a bit. In fact, like any good sensei I’ll make a curriculum. And don’t worry, I will write this all down for you.”

As Daisuke formed a few handsigns Junko paid careful attention. "I wonder what jutsu will he do this time. The first involved making a blade from his bones. Will he make some sort of bone that can be used to write?" A simple clone of Daisuke appeared next to Daisukes backpack. "Wow I totally over thought that situation." Junko noticed the clone of Daisuke was taking out utensils. "I guess the clone will write."

“Now I think it’s time to give you your first assignment. Achieve the rank of genin! This can be done through three steps. First, you’ll need to pass a few classes at the academy. Being a ninja isn’t just about your fighting skill. Train your mind as well as your body. Second, train through the pain. You need to push yourself to the limit training all six of the shinobi aspects. Agility, stamina, ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, and chakra control. Obviously, we’ll be working on that today. Third, you will need to master one of each type of jutsu. One ninjutsu, one genjutsu, and one taijutsu. Finally, pass your genin exam or just register as a MiT."

"Assignments already? Seems like he's more excited then I am since we are going to begin now." As Junko continued to listen to his Senseis assignment he wondered how tough will things get along the way. Junko made a few mental notes of what he must do to complete his first assignment. Junko scratched his head as he realized these were a handful of things to do. "This seems like work. I'm going to have to get busy."

"I’ll be going on a mission soon and I don’t know exactly how long I’ll be gone for. So I intend to teach or inform you about a lot of subjects like medical jutsu or about how curse seals work. And whatever we don’t cover today can be covered when I get back. "You said that battle gives you a blood rush, correct? Well, this may be a practice session, but I assure you I’m no defenseless dummy. Let’s work on sparring, yeah?"

"I wonder what kind of mission he's going on? Curse Seals sound interesting." Junko tensed a little when Daisuke raised his dull practice sword. "He wants to spar! Seems like I have the right guy teaching me."

Junko raised his practice sword to his opponent. "Of course I'm up for a spar. I once listened to a old man that said when two shinobi exchanges blows, they can see and feel whats in each others hearts. As we train sensei I want to form a strong bond with you and know whats in your heart. I feel as if it starts now! Junko changed his stance by holding the katana in his right hand to make it seem like it was an extension of his right arm. "Time to work on balance!" Junko ran towards Daisuke with his heart rate rising with each step. "I want to enjoy this! Lets Fight!"

Junko starts by attempting a simple combo of three slashes that started from Daisukes knee caps. The first slash was horizontal that was aimed at the knee which went right to left, the second slash was diagonal upwards to the right on Daisukes chest, the last slash was horizontal near Daisukes neck from right to left. The attack was as if it was a Z that stared from it's bottom endpoint.

"I feel more stable with these attacks. I don't think I have gotten balance down packed, but this is my attempt."

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke was glad to hear Junko’s response to a sparring session as most young students might have felt discharged or intimidated being challenged by a higher ranking ninja. It showed that he had the right attitude about the obstacles he would eventually face. Daisuke kept up his grin watching Junko take up a stance and begin the assault. His tactic was clever yet kinda obvious. A straightforward attack with no attempts at distraction. Daisuke had no problem blocking an attack to the knees or the torso, but the neck was not something he was prepared to defend.

A sharp string was felt on Daisuke’s neck, surely a lesson from karma to stop underestimating his new pupil. Junko intended to be the best so why would Daisuke be so foolish as to underestimate his eagerness and strength at a young age. There was no excuse and so he decided to get serious. "That's not going to happen again.", he thought gripping his hilt even tighter. "That was great."

He then took a few steps back, rubbed his neck, and nodded with a grin as a sign of approval. He learned his lesson, now it was time he began teaching a lesson. "There are many different types of kendo or arts of the sword. Different countries refer to it by different names and there are many variations, but the basic ideas are the same. What’s important to note is that defensive techniques are fundamental to your survival both as a swordsman and a mednin. On missions, its common practice to kill mednins as they are the most vital team member. If the medic dies, then there is no one to heal the others. This means an easier victory for enemy ninjas because our support ninja isn't able to assist.", he said as he took another stance.

Daisuke intended to have Junko learn and utilize the simple offensive and defensive forms of kendo. "Kendo (the way of the sword) also known as kenjutsu (art of the sword) is what I'll teach now. There are legends that state if you become one with your sword, then your sword will develop a heart of its own. "Heart of the sword (link to ability)" is the name of the tale, I believe. I don't believe in such wise tales, but perhaps there is something to it." he paused, wondering it there was any validity in the old story.

"Anyway, within kendo are two main types of techniques: shikake-waza, which means to initiate a strike against your enemy and ōji-waza, which means to counter an attempted strike or just counterattack. There are six shikake-waza techniques and about four ōji-waza counters that I’ll show you. The targets are men, sayu-men or yoko-men (upper left or right side of the men), the right kote at any time, the left kote when it is in a raised position, and the left or right side of the dō. Thrusts (tsuki) are only allowed to the throat. You definitely achieve balance this way. " he added. He stood still for a few minutes explaining each technique and went on to provide examples through practice with Junko. He started off slow to help his pupil build the confident and familiarity needed for combat, though with a little time he'd move faster.

After a half hour of practice on both offensive and counterattacks, Daisuke took a few steps back and was ready to continue their sparring session. "You've done well thus far, Junko. I know this might have seemed tedious, but it was necessary. As I'm sure you are aware by now, kendo isn't simply about swing your sword around. Now lets work more on your shikake-waza attacks and I'll use ōji-waza defenses. Commit to your attacks and show no hesitation or fear.", he said readying himself for Junko's bombardment. He intended only to use any of the ōji-waza counterattacks he taught his pupil. He would not resort to using unfamiliar techniques on Junko.

[MFT]

Notes on Kendo:
targeted body parts include the following:

120px-Shinai.jpg
shinai or practice sword

120px-Men_%28kendo%29.jpg
men or head

120px-Do_kendo.jpg
do or torso

120px-Tare.jpg
tare or legs

120px-Kote.jpg
kote or hands

500px-Kendo_uniform_parts.png

Shikake-waza (offensive): These attack techniques are used to create suki in an opponent by initiating an attack, or strike boldly when your opponent has created a suki.

Tobikomi-waza
This is a technique used when one's opponent has weak kisei (spirit, vigour) or when they yield a suki under pressure. Always hold kisei and strike quickly.

Hikibana-waza
Body and shinai will lose balance as you strike or when being attacked. This technique takes advantage of this to help execute a strike. A good example is Hikibana-kote, when a strike is made to an opponent's kote as they feel threatened and raise their defense as you push forward.

Katsugi-waza
This provides a surprise attack, by lifting the shinai over your shoulder before striking. Here a skilful use of spirited attack is crucial for effective katsugi-waza or luring your opponent into breaking his/her posture.

Nidan-waza
There are two types. The first is for moving to the next waza after a failed first strike, and the second holds your opponent's attention and posture to create the opening for a second strike. The former requires a continuous rhythm of correct strikes. The latter requires continuous execution of waza, to take advantage of your opponent's suki.

Harai-waza
This can be used if one's opponent's defense has no opening when your opponent tries to attack. Your opponent's shinai is either knocked down from above or swept up from below with a resulting strike just when his/her defense is broken.

Debana-waza
This technique involves striking your opponent as you realize he/she is about to strike. This is because their concentration will be on striking and their posture will have no flexibility to respond. Thus debana-waza is ideal. This can be to any part of your opponent's body, with valid strikes being: debana-men, debana-kote, and debana-tsuki.

Oji-waza (defensive / couterattack): These counter-attack techniques are performed by executing a strike after responding or avoiding an attempted strike by your opponent. This can also be achieved by inducing the opponent to attack, then employing one of the oji-waza.

Nuki-waza
Avoiding an attack from another, then instantly responding. Here, timing has to be correct. A response that is too slow or fast will may not be effective. Therefore close attention to an opponent's every move is required.

Suriage-waza
If struck by an opponent's shinai, this technique sweeps up their shinai in a rising-slide motion, with the right(ura) or left(omote) side of the shinai. Then strike in the direction of their shinai, or at the suki resulting from their composure's collapse. This technique needs to be smooth. That is, don't separate the rising-slide motion and the upward-sweeping motion or it will not be successful. Valid strikes include: men-suriage-men, kote-suriage-men, kote-suriage-kote,and tsuki-suriage-men.

Uchiotoshi-waza
This waza knocks an opponent's shinai to the right or left. This neutralises a potential strike and gives the ideal chance to strike as an opponent is off-balance. For success, an opponent's maaihas to be correctly perceived and then one knocks down their shinai before their arm fully extends. Valid examples are: do-uchiotoshi-men and tsuki-uchiotoshi-men.

Kaeshi-waza
This technique is a response. As an opponent strikes, you parry their shinai with yours. Then flip over (turn over your hands) and strike their opposite side. Valid strikes include:men-kaeshi-men,men-kaeshi-kote, men-kaeshi-do, kote-kaeshi-men, kote-kaeshi-kote, and do-kaeshi-men.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko had landed his last attack aimed at his senseis neck. Junko was eager to smile. "It hasn't even been a minute and I am pumped up to the max." As his sensei took a few steps back, rubbed his neck. Junko nodded at his sensei to show he was ready to continue the sparring.

"There are many different types of kendo or arts of the sword. Different countries refer to it by different names and there are many variations, but the basic ideas are the same. What’s important to note is that defensive techniques are fundamental to your survival both as a swordsman and a mednin. On missions, its common practice to kill mednins as they are the most vital team member. If the medic dies, then there is no one to heal the others. This means an easier victory for enemy ninjas because our support ninja isn't able to assist."

Junko stood with his adrenaline still rushing at a rapid place as he listened to each and every word of his sensei.

"Kendo (the way of the sword) also known as kenjutsu (art of the sword) is what I'll teach now. There are legends that state if you become one with your sword, then your sword will develop a heart of its own. "Heart of the sword (link to ability)" is the name of the tale, I believe. I don't believe in such wise tales, but perhaps there is something to it.

Junko's sensei provided examples for everything which he explained and then took a slight pause before continuing his lesson.

"Anyway, within kendo are two main types of techniques: shikake-waza, which means to initiate a strike against your enemy and ōji-waza, which means to counter an attempted strike or just counterattack. There are six shikake-waza techniques and about four ōji-waza counters that I’ll show you. The targets are men, sayu-men or yoko-men (upper left or right side of the men), the right kote at any time, the left kote when it is in a raised position, and the left or right side of the dō. Thrusts (tsuki) are only allowed to the throat. You definitely achieve balance this way. "

Moments later the sparring had began again. Junko felt as if he learned more and more with each step, each breath, and each attack. "I feel as if I am changing by the second. My body has never been through anything like this before, but I LOVE IT!" Junko didn't keep up with the time because he was enjoying each moment he was having. Junko have been working on counterattacks and offensive attacks. His sensei took a few steps back to say a few words.

"You've done well thus far, Junko. I know this might have seemed tedious, but it was necessary. As I'm sure you are aware by now, kendo isn't simply about swing your sword around. Now lets work more on your shikake-waza attacks and I'll use ōji-waza defenses. Commit to your attacks and show no hesitation or fear."

As Daisuke prepared Junko felt as if his body was in a hyperactive state. "I hope he's ready! I have came up with a attack based on all of this countering and offensive maneuvers. I think I might can combine the two. I feel a little fatigued and I'm not sure if this attack might may come as I plan it to. Oh well. I must give it my all." Junko prepared as he analyzed his opportunities and possible weaknesses in his future movements. "I know he is going to be countering so I must break the chain of the counter some how." Junko then charged at his sensei. "I have no fear!"

As Junko reach an area that was directly infront of Daisuke he would side step to the left with all his force while using his practice katana to attempt a horizontal slash. If blocked he will slide his katana across the blocking object as creating a parry. Once the force created from the first attack is released the air around them would seem to pull in. Junko then would attempt to use a combination of his force and the force around him to make a final attack that's aimed at the Yoko-men (right side of the men) in a diagonal movement.

Junko move was thought of on the spot and he had no idea how his move would turn out. "I analyzed the possibilities and now I have to based this on my skills. I am still only a academy student, but I'm no slow poke on picking up on technique."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaU5L6EXj-8 Animation of move here.

Description: A powerful techniquel. Normally, when using battoujutsu, one places the right leg in front of the left leg, however, as noted by Soujirou, at the last moment before the attack, user put his left leg in front of his right leg before drawing his sword. This technique is most likely the one flawless technique. If by any chance the initial blow is blocked, the air is displaced by the power and impact of the first, blocked blow, shattering the air around the opponent around the opponent and drawing the opponent in. The second blow uses the pent up force from the first to accelerate the blow, thus hitting them with a more powerful hit the second time around.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke readied himself for Junko’s attacks, planting his feet as his pupil charged forth. A thought passed through his mind as to what his plan might be. Through his kendo training, Daisuke gaining a better understanding of how Junko liked to fight and quite frankly he was rather level headed for an academy student. At his age, Daisuke too liked to think things through, but his young kaguyan instincts always got him into trouble. "My eagerness of battle never served me well as a student. It failed to help me anticipate my opponent’s moves, but that has changed. What about you, Junko? Are you more concerned with attacking me than defending yourself? Are you trying to figure out a way to bypass my counterattack? I’d like to think so", he thought placing his faith in Junko’s resourcefulness.

Junko approached and made a simple maneuver before launching an attack. Daisuke sighed in disappointment as he easily blocked the student’s initial attack, hoping that Junko would have used a more complex technique. For goodness' sake, they trained in six different ways of attack for half an hour, but Daisuke knew little of his pupil's true potential. What Daisuke thought was an counter, Junko used as a parry and launched an additional attack unbeknownst to the chief. A brief yet weak bit of suction was felt on his clothes as the student spin around and landed a blow so hard that it actually moved Daisuke half an inch from where he originally planted his feet. Daisuke instantly knew it was an improvised move as he never his pupil taught such a strange yet complex attack. Junko’s actions came as a bit of a surprise, but then again so did the actions of the sensei. Sharp bones launched out of the sensei’s right side and captured the assault weapon, the shinai.

It was a technique unique to the kaguya clan saying, "Larch dance - Counter Taijutsu. Its razor-sharp bones pierce out of the my body as a counter measure to being attacked, protecting me from physical harm, and damaging those who attack. But in this case just your shinai was caught." He praised Junko for his creativeness just before performing the Suriage-waza technique in the order of kote-suriage-kote. "Sorry, thats a habit of mine. When you get older, you’ll train your body to react even if your mind is somewhere else at the moment.", he said as he retracted the bones back into his body and returned Junko’s shinai. "Now, again! And don’t let your gard down. Otherwise, you did well in your execution. Keep it up. Also, if you’re going to be my student then you will need to learn how to multi-task. We will start with continuing our sparring practice while I start discussing the three different curse seals of which I can perform. "

[mft]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko attack was a success. "I connected! Junko managed to knock his sensei only a few inches away. "I feel as if hes being extremely easy on me or did I just get lucky? Junko then realized bones had extracted from Daisukes vital points. "No hand signs? Junko shinai was then taken from his hand.

"Larch dance - Counter Taijutsu. Its razor-sharp bones pierce out of the my body as a counter measure to being attacked, protecting me from physical harm, and damaging those who attack. But in this case just your shinai was caught."

A smile came across Junkos face. "Now thats one tough counter.

"Sorry, thats a habit of mine. When you get older, you’ll train your body to react even if your mind is somewhere else at the moment."

Daisuke then retracted the bones inside his body and returned Junkos shinai. Junko smile vanished as he realized it was time to resume training.

"Now, again! And don’t let your gard down. Otherwise, you did well in your execution. Keep it up. Also, if you’re going to be my student then you will need to learn how to multi-task. We will start with continuing our sparring practice while I start discussing the three different curse seals of which I can perform. "

Junko gave a simple nod to show he understood his teachers words. "Multi-tasking seems easy." Junko then got into a proper stance and then attempted a series of combos as he listened to hear what his sensei had to say about things called curse seals. "Curse seals sound dangerous. I wonder what they do."

[mft]
[wc: 270]
[OOC: sorry for delay on post Im having computer problems. I had to make this post from my Ipod.]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Hey, you're back. Cool, I just settled work related stuff so its all good. things happen. It's really late now. I'll have a lengthy post up in the morning and I'll pm you so you know its ready.

"Alright, just a refresher here. Under the current medical sennin, Isaki Kushin, there are six divisions and every medic in training will have to commit to two groups. I told you about the hospital side of the medic corps, but not about the outer village groups. They are the Sentou Henkan, The Harvesters, and The Youritsu. The sentou henkan work as an anbu extraction team. Go in and get the anbu out alive. heavy medical combat training is required. The harvesters are surgeons really. they retrieve and extract village secrets from the bodies so no other shinobi will know about cloud secrets. For example, the santaru clan is native to cloud. If we sent a member of the santaru clan on a mission and they die, the harvesters would make sure the secrets of the clan were not discovered by an enemy village. Lastly, the youritsu or support team is exactly that. Just med-nin accompanying main branch ninja and providing support if necessary. By default you will be placed here. Now for curse seals." he lectured as the clone wrote down the basic notes. He didn’t stop his practice with Junko for a moment. As he said previous, learning to multi-task was key to being a medical ninja. He paused for a moment and allowed the info to sink into his pupil’s mind before continuing.

First, the curse sealing technique is what I use to infuse part of my own chakra and life force in the form of a runic tattoo on your body. As far as I know, there are six categories of the shinobi and each one can be affected by a specific seal. The categories are: ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, agility, stamina, and chakra. I can only affect your nin, gen, and taijutsu aspects since I’m just a novice. I’m not a dark sage after all. These dark sages can perform seals that affect one’s stamina, chakra, and agility. Experiencing the seal for the first time is like experiencing the pain of death. You won’t die, but the next two weeks you might normally spend training will be used to recover from the effects it has own your chakra system and body. The scriber is also weakened, though only for about a week or so. For this reason, I won't offer you a seal until after you become a genin or register as a medic in training”, he paused as he wanted the drawbacks of the seal to sink into his pupil’s head.

He then activated his own lunar seal curse mark. Runic tattoos grew from his chest to cover his face, neck, and arms. All of which Junko could see perfectly. “Secondly, using the seal will grant you great power, but when deactivated the backlash will require you to rest again during your training time depending on how long you had it activated. Each seal has three tiers or ranks to it and each rank provides you with even more strength than the last. The first rank covers the body in the seal’s specific tattoo, the second rank covers the body in runic tattoos and a dark aura, while the third rank alters the body entirely. Never use rank three since the wielder will die if it’s overused. To strengthen the seal, the wielder must train their seal for about a week or participate in various battles. Also, note that there is a jutsu known as the morality sealing jutsu which decreases the powers of the curse seals and other dark energies. I hope I haven’t lost you yet. feel free to ask questions along the way.” he asked as the clones finished wrote the new set of notes. He would wait for Junko to ask any questions he may have had, even if the questions were completely off topic, before continuing. "Now for the various specialties that can be persuaded in medicine and medic ranking system. After that we'll discuss basic and advanced elements."

[mft]

Notes:
Medical branch info: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=19898#p19898

Curse seal info: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=205&t=255

Curse Sealing: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=15243#p15243

lunar seal: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=621#p621

hell seal: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=619#p619

gaia seal: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=620#p620

Morality Sealing: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=613#p613

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Alright, just a refresher here. Under the current medical sennin, Isaki Kushin, there are six divisions and every medic in training will have to commit to two groups. I told you about the hospital side of the medic corps, but not about the outer village groups. They are the Sentou Henkan, The Harvesters, and The Youritsu. The sentou henkan work as an anbu extraction team. Go in and get the anbu out alive. heavy medical combat training is required. The harvesters are surgeons really. they retrieve and extract village secrets from the bodies so no other shinobi will know about cloud secrets. For example, the santaru clan is native to cloud. If we sent a member of the santaru clan on a mission and they die, the harvesters would make sure the secrets of the clan were not discovered by an enemy village. Lastly, the youritsu or support team is exactly that. Just med-nin accompanying main branch ninja and providing support if necessary. By default you will be placed here. Now for curse seals."

As training went on Junko attained vigorous amounts of information. Junko mind was set and focused on all the information given to him. "The medical branch seems better then I thought. The fact the branch has so many placements gives me plenty of opportunities to pick a specific medical ability to master." As the training took a brief moment to pause Junko used that time to review the information a little and let it all sink in. "Seems like a lot I'm learning at one time. I can take it." Junko wiped his forehead as sweat was dripping from his face. "Now for Curse Seals. Good thing I'm gonna have notes on this." Junko then began another assault while listening to his teacher lecture.

“First, the curse sealing technique is what I use to infuse part of my own chakra and life force in the form of a runic tattoo on your body. As far as I know, there are six categories of the shinobi and each one can be affected by a specific seal. The categories are: ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, agility, stamina, and chakra. I can only affect your nin, gen, and taijutsu aspects since I’m just a novice. I’m not a dark sage after all. These dark sages can perform seals that affect one’s stamina, chakra, and agility. Experiencing the seal for the first time is like experiencing the pain of death. You won’t die, but the next two weeks you might normally spend training will be used to recover from the effects it has own your chakra system and body. The scriber is also weakened, though only for about a week or so. For this reason, I won't offer you a seal until after you become a genin or register as a medic in training”

As another momentary pause occurred Junko once again took that time to get the over all information. "He can seal a part of his life force and chakra within me. This will be in a form of a tattoo. This can effect my body entirely. seems like my teacher can use this to enhance my genjutsu, ninjutsu, and taijutsu. This seems incredible, but the effects seem a little odd. A pain of death seems seems risky." Junko Analyzed the possibilities if he was to attain this curse seal. "This has many pros and many cons. Looks like I would need some time to think about this over a good period of time." Junko noticed his teacher activated his curse seal. Junko looked in astonishment as runic tattoos appeared on his face, neck, and arms. Junko couldn't help but give a small smirk as he was ready to see this power in action. "I want to see this in action." without hesitation Junko began to attack while trying to listen.

“Secondly, using the seal will grant you great power, but when deactivated the backlash will require you to rest again during your training time depending on how long you had it activated. Each seal has three tiers or ranks to it and each rank provides you with even more strength than the last. The first rank covers the body in the seal’s specific tattoo, the second rank covers the body in runic tattoos and a dark aura, while the third rank alters the body entirely. Never use rank three since the wielder will die if it’s overused. To strengthen the seal, the wielder must train their seal for about a week or participate in various battles. Also, note that there is a jutsu known as the morality sealing jutsu which decreases the powers of the curse seals and other dark energies. I hope I haven’t lost you yet. feel free to ask questions along the way.”

Junko only got bits and pieces of the information given to him. Junko was enjoying the spar more and more with each strike. "I want to see! I want to see! I want to see the power of this seal!" Junko mind set was shifting as the spar went on. "I have no questions." Junko couldn't help himself. his small smirk began to turn into a smile.

"Now for the various specialties that can be persuaded in medicine and medic ranking system. After that we'll discuss basic and advanced elements."

Junko felt as if his strikes were becoming even more stronger with each strike similar to first training exercise they started on with balance. Junko mind was now in two places. Battle and a Lesson.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Sorry, had to make a quick post as I'm running errands right now. If you'd like, I give you permission to use my character temporarily for your reckless app. :) Just remember your at student rank so don't go overboard. And beware of godmodding link

With every strike Junko made, Daisuke could feel it; the bloodlust, the thirst for power, the thrill of the battle. Something seemed to possess the boy, as if it was igniting a transformation of sorts within him. He could feel a change happening with his new pupil and he liked it. It was the same feeling Daisuke felt in battle, a feeling his kaguyan roots would never allow him to forget. Their sparring session became infected with their bloodlust as their hits grew stronger, their defensive tactics diminished, and their sanity as ninjas could be called into question. It became more and more clear that the pupil stopped listening to the lecture and the master stopped giving one, both of them becoming inundated with the ecstasy of the imminent brawl.

Despite this feeling, Daisuke remained ever vigilant of Junko’s health for the reason that he didn’t want to damage his new plaything student just yet... not that it mattered really. That was one of the many perks of being a mednin, he could simply patch up the boy and continue on using him like a defenseless ragdoll. Even still, Daisuke had no doubt in his mind that one day, in the distant future, both shinobi would be of similar strength and could go all out in their duals without fear of the other one dying, but for the time being this would suffice. The chief only became more and more intrigued by Junko’s fighting spirit, so much so in fact that he had to test the boy’s prowess even further. With his curse seal activated at the first tier, Daisuke used the basic yet effective technique known as the thunderfist to coat his bone shinai in a condensed dark electrical energy as dangerous as a live wire. To the naked eye, it might have seemed like the chief was somehow holding a bolt of lightning.

"Junko, you should just give up. You’ll never..." he thought, eyes widened and mouth ajar as Junko charged his sensei, grabbed the shinai bare handed while somehow ignoring the electrical energy, and with a single swing broke the weapon in half. "But...how? That was certainly a life risking maneuver, but it was effective. " he thought as he activated his bone armor. With another swing, Junko struck Daisuke’s ulna and radius bones so hard that he could feel the vibrations despite its strong density. "Show me what you can really do..Junko!"

[mft]

BL/CA app notes:
obtaining your core ability: here

CA Reckless description: here

examples of other BL/CA apps can be found in cloud request like:

(CA) Water adept: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=5119

(BL) Inuzuka: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=6119

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sounds of blows connecting seemed to make thunderous booms. Junko ears was no longer attuned to the lecture at hand. Junko heart rate began to speed up by the second. The once small smirk across Junkos face had turned into a glorious smile. "Hehehehehe! Hahahahahaha!" Junko seemed to have lost control of a lot of aspects within his mind and had a lust for battle. Junko laugh was uncontrollable. "I can't help this! All I want to do is fight!" Daisuke used a quick technique that used lightning to surround his bone shinai. The shinai soon seemed as if it was a bolt of lightning it self. Junko accelerated straight towards Daisuke without fear of the jutsu. Junko stretched his arm back that held his Shinai and grabbed Daisukes electrified shinai. Junko used all of his might with a single stroke of his practice blade to break Daisukes weapon in half.

"You will need a lot more then that to stop me!" Junko mind set seemed to change. He was no longer thinking rational. Junko looked at his hand as he realized it was dripping in blood. "Hehehe! Looks like I have a boo boo sensei." Junko charged again as Daisuke used another jutsu. "Muhahahaha! Junko used a precision strike that targeted Daisukes ribcage. Junko could feel the vibrations shake through his weapon. "That last strike seemed not to effect you much. Oh well looks like I must strike harder!" Junko ran for Daisuke once more.

"Show me what you can really do..Junko!"

Junko mind, body, and his soul seemed to have alternated from this spar. Junko had eyes that filled with a thrill for battle.

(Alternate Ego)

Junko entered a bloodlust state of mind as he invaded Daisukes area and attempted a Unbalancing Strike to his left side. Daisuke defense abilities kicked in and he used "Larch dance - Counter Taijutsu" which was a jutsu Daisuke used once before. As bones extracted from Daisukes side they penetrated Junkos body causing cuts on his arm. Junko's arm was now caught within Daisukes bones and he seemed to be stuck. "Hehehehehe! This is the thrill of battle! Seems as if you have me!" Junko seemed to be pushing pass his limitations as he was using Monstrous Strength. Junko arm bulged a small fragment as he was pulling his arm upwards. Within a few seconds Junko managed to break through Daisukes bones with his arm dripping in blood and his practice Shinai cracked at the center. "I'm not done yet! You could say I'm on a Brink Of Insanity! Muhahaha!" Junko could feel his arm muscle stretching beyond his normal limitation as he began to strike down. "I'm putting everything I have into this."

Junko attack was quickly analyzed and was dodged by Daisuke. Junko's attack hit the ground causing a massive explosion within his area. The dirt from the ground fogged up the area which Junko and Daisuke was sparring in.

"Whats Going on in the training field?"
"What just happened?"

A few surrounding people began rushing to the area to see what was going on as the place was still foggy with dirt.

"I hope everything is alright!"

As the smoke cleared a small crater were Junko was last standing had appeared, but their was no sign of Junko. As people walked closer to view the incident they would notice that Junko was in the crater laying on his back with a bloody arm and torn clothes. Junko was only partially Conscious.

"My body is in pain. My heart rate is up. Why can't I move? What just happened? Junko mind seemed to be filled with confusion. Junko was exhausted. Junko could only see blurry images of the few people around him. "Whats going on? Junkos breathing was quite heavy. "I need help!"

[Reckless Request]
[WC: 632]
Bloodlust - Passive (3 points)
Restriction- C Rank and up
When in battle Reckless fighters can sometimes enter such an intense state of mind that they completely ignore small wounds and the effects of exhaustion, their love for battle surpassing all other concerns.
Effect: Exhaustion effects only apply half the penalties. Ignores up to rank 3 bleeding.

Unbalancing Strike - Dependent Special Move (2 points)
By using excessive force, the Reckless fighter can knock away their opponent’s defenses, allowing for an extra hit at vital areas. However, this move heavily overextends the user, leaving them open to attack.
Effect: Allows the use of any physical (Ninjutsu or Taijutsu) attack as an unbalancing strike, inflicting a -3 dodge on the user for that round. If the user takes 10% of their HP in damage that round, the strike fails automatically. If the strike hits, the user may immediately follow up with any physical attack at +1 accuracy and +20% damage for -1AP. Can only be used once every round.

Monstrous Strength - Modification (2 Points)
Restriction: Requires Bulls Strength
Reckless is as Reckless does, and these fighters tend to be physically much stronger than their fettered counterparts. By throwing away all common sense and rationality, they are capable of sending crushing blows with normal weapons to the point of risking their own weapons to be destroyed in the process.
Effect: Each Offensive Taijutsu has a 15% chance to deal an additional 10% of the total Damage. Each Basic Strike has a 25% chance. The effects of Bulls Strength still remain.

Brink of Insanity - Jutsu (1 point, 1 to rank up)
Restriction- A-Rank and up
By focusing all their power into one strike, the Reckless fighter can deal insane amounts of damage while at the same time tearing up their own body due to the ferocity of the attack, leaving them extremely defenseless. But if there are no enemies left, that doesn’t really matter.
Rank 1: Strikes a single target, dealing 3,300 Damage at +1 Critical. Deals 20% of the damage done back to the user.
Rank 2: Strikes a single target, dealing 4,125 Damage at +1 Critical. Deals 15% of the damage done back to the user.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A mixed feeling of intrigue and concern washed over Daisuke when Junko began to allow the thrill of battle to overtake him. He could not help but notice that while his attacks were indeed impressive for his current position in the ninja hierarchy, his mental state while engaged in combat left something to be desired. Nonetheless, Daisuke was amused with the boy’s hidden potential thinking, "Woah, that was...extraordinary. I think I’ll be doing him a favor teaching him medical jutsu. And yet, there’s something familiar about the way he behaved. Right, I think I met someone like that a long time ago. A strong fighter for sure, but too carefree in his approach."

Despite how impressed he was with their sparring session, Daisuke knew it had come to an end for now and being the cautious person he was, he already had a plan to deal with any injuries that might have been obtained during their little fight. Just as Junko called out for help, the medical clone that Daisuke had summoned earlier grabbed the backpack and leapt to Junko’s left side. "I gotcha. Don’t worry, you’re going to be fine" said the clone as he performed an examination, making sure to check everything from pupil dilation and body reflexes to the vital signs and external injuries. Upon finishing his inspection, he pulled out a flask of pure spring water and a health pill in an attempt to feed it to Junko.

Daisuke appeared on the right side of his pupil just after instructing the crowd to back away and give them room to work. In a professional manner, he asked the medic clone for an update on Junko’s condition. “Besides the torn clothes, he has multiple lacerations on his arm, seems barely conscious, elevated heart rate, serious muscle fatigue, heavy breathing, and his eyes aren’t responding the way I would have hoped so I’m assuming his vision has also been affected.

Sighing, Daisuke pulled out his first aid kit and retrieved antibacterial wipes soaked in peroxide to combat against infections. The medic clone took his time cleaning the wounds on Junko’s arm while the chief continued to look over the student’s body. "I never should have pushed you to the limit. I’m to blame for this. I haven’t even been your sensei for a full day and I already did this to you." he thought, overcompensating for his guilt by performing the Anesthetic Infusion jutsu (link), a jutsu which worked as an convenient painkiller and the system restoration jutsu (link), which worked to cure all ailments of the body, both internally and externally. "Once he's in a more favorable condition, prepare to move him out of this crater.", he said to the clone before turning to his pupil. "Junko, can you hear me? How do you feel?"

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Dame I'm pretty banged up." Junko could hear people mumble. "Who's that talking?" Junko ears still rung from the explosion. Junko felt a persons presence next to him that seemed to be helping his injuries. Junko thoughts still wasn't on track and neither was his body. Junko could feel the person trying to give him something edible. "What other options do I have?"

Junko slightly open his mouth as a small pellet entered. Junko could feel small changes occurring in his body that removed some of the intense pain that rushed throughout his body. 
Junkos hearing returned within moments after he ate the small pellet.

“Besides the torn clothes, he has multiple lacerations on his arm, seems barely conscious, elevated heart rate, serious muscle fatigue, heavy breathing, and his eyes aren’t responding the way I would have hoped so I’m assuming his vision has also been affected.”

Junko mind seemed to click as he overheard Daisukes voice. "Training just got real intense." Junko could feel a energy flow on his body that seemed to be helping his pain along with the pill he had taken.  Junko eyes opened as his pain began to fade more and more. "My vision is clear now."

"Once he's in a more favorable condition, prepare to move him out of this crater. Junko can you hear me? How do you feel?"

A small smirk covered Junkos face as he opened his mouth to speak. "Well at the moment I feel as if I just been hit by a boulder but if you check on me within a few hours I think I'll be doing just fine." Junko had a few laughs before they were ruined by some sharp pains. Junko raised his left hand for assistance to stand before he held his injured arm to exit the crater along side of Daisuke.

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Much to Daisuke’s relief, Junko responded to him and indicated that he would be fine with a few hours of rest. Something both he and Daisuke could agree on. He sighed and smiled thinking, "I have to do a better job of protecting him. With such a strange and dangerous power, I have to train him to keep his rational mind intact when using that power or he truly will be an unstoppable juggernaut.". He looked back over towards the medic clone and took Junko’s left hand to assist him in standing. "Go and do a combination transformation with a large table. I want you to change it into an upright positioned hospital bed with a transportable dinner tray. ", he ordered and his clone jumped out of the crater insisting that all remaining people nearby step away as to give the boy some room.

Daisuke then placed Junko’s left arm over his shoulder and slowly walked out of the crater saying, "I can assure you all that the boy is just fine. A little rest and relaxation you do him wonders, now please go on about your day." Once they arrived at the bed, Daisuke placed Junko in it and walked over towards his backpack. He rummaged through it looking for his wallet and upon finding it, created yet another clone to go out and get a plethora of food from the nearest concession stand containing the most variety amongst food items. Daisuke then sat and waited a few hours hoping that Junko would awake in a better state of mind and body.

(A few hours pass)

hospital bed:
11054731_1.jpg

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back