Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Training-Open

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko "Within this day I think I have found the perfect person to teach me." Junko look back on his day as Daisuke assisted him to his feet. "This was sure some crazy exercise. As this big day time pass I have been watching Mr. Daisuke carefully and analyzing almost every move he makes. from his introduction and even to now."

“Excuse me, I don’t mean to interrupt your training session, but I couldn’t help noticing your moves were a little...lacking. If you don’t mind my saying so. I’m Kaguya Daisuke, medical chief at your service. If you’re interested, I could give you a few pointers. Though, I gave up my sword skills long ago for move beneficial abilities.”

"A good introduction in my opinion. Not too long and not too short. He greeted me with hopes of making me become better and I feel that he will help me to become a splendid ninja. I wish my brother would have been with me today."

"Go and do a combination transformation with a large table. I want you to change it into an upright positioned hospital bed with a transportable dinner tray."

Junko smiled as he would finish his thoughts later on. For his young age and his experience through life he has become quite analytical for his own purposes. 
Daisuke then placed Junko’s left arm over his shoulder and slowly walked out of the crater.

"I can assure you all that the boy is just fine. A little rest and relaxation you do him wonders, now please go on about your day."

Junko looked at the many different people that seemed to be very interested to what was going on. Junko nodded to show the people he was fine as they backed away. "Yea everyone I'm as fine as a model and right now the model just needs a little rest." Junko laughed along with a few of other people that found Junko funny. Junko entered the bed and seemed to fade away in a manner of minutes. 

Hours had passed before Junko had opened his eyes. Junko opened his eyes to a beautiful orange sky with a flock of birds passing over head. Junko exited the bed to stretch his body to see how he felt. "Aaahhh." Junko cracked a few knuckles and he felt quite good. "My arm seems to tingle just a little, but I thing that will pass eventually." Junko looked at Daisuke with quite a bit of curiosity. "So what's next sensei Daisuke?"

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A sigh of relief escaped his mouth as he heard Junko’s seemingly eager voice ask him about the next part of their training session. While he was a bit concerned that Junko wanted to continue with their lesson, Daisuke could understand why he wanted to continue...it would be the same back when the kaguya was a student. He smiled as he picked up his stethoscope and placed it over Junko’s chest, trying to lesson for anything worth his concern. "Normally, I would say that we should stop right here, but you aren’t the average kid, are you? Fine, but we’ll stop kendo training for today. You’ve proven to be a fast enough learner. Now it’s time to train the mind with more information. ", he said as the clone pulled out the same scroll and prepared to finish writing.

"Okay, so since you wish to join the medical branch it’s important for you to know that you will have to choose from several fields to study and improve yourself. Various subjects like Biology, Trauma, Chemistry, Psychology, Medical Research, Medical Combat Training, Medical Tutor, or surgery (kinjutsu, plastic, general, emergency). The specialties aren’t limited to this few mind you. These are just the most common specialties. There are three tier which rate how skilled you are in these areas. The tiers are novice, experienced, and master level. You’ll be judged on you skill by the sennin himself. So you had best stay sharp. Your ranking on you speciality helps qualify you for a promotion.", he said taking a small break to let it sink in. When the clone stopped writing, Daisuke pulled out all types of different foods and drinks from the various food stands and told Junko to eat whatever he wanted.

"As I said before, to qualify for a medic in training, you simply need to be registered by the sennin or a chief like me. When you think you’re ready for a promotion, then you’ll need to be ranked as experienced in one specialty by the sennin before taking a mednin exam. There is no standard format for these exams so each exam can be different. I strongly suggest becoming very strong before taking these exams. And if you think you’re ready for a chief exam, then you’ll needed to be ranked as a master in a speciality and take the exam administered by the sennin himself. Be warned that there is a chance you could die trying to become a chief.", he said. He knew it was a mouthful, but he had to keep the lesson going. It was almost nightfall and Daisuke had no intentions of keeping his student up all night. It would be detrimental to Junko’s training.

Notes on specialties:
Medical Exams said:
MiT Exam (From Student or from Genin)

A thread is required with a Mednin Chief or Sennin registering you as a trainee

Mednin Exam (From MiT only)

Requires that you are experianced in at least 1 specialty

Requires a mednin exam which can be taken by a mednin Chief (still must be reviewed by the Sennin) or the Sennin

There are no mission restrictions or pl restrictions

Mednin Chief (from Mednin only)

Requires that you have mastered at least 1 specialty

Requires an exam be taken by the Mednin Sennin

There are no mission restrictions or pl restrictions, but be warned, they will all be as hard as each other, which means that if you take it early you might die.

Medical specialties said:
Any shinobi can specialize in any attribute of medical knowledge. To gain this they must first post a roleplay of 600 words or more detailing a duration of time where they trained and received the knowledge. This can be done over multiple posts and can be done with another medical shinobi who is either also wanting to train in the same field or is already a trained shinobi in this field. In the case of two shinobi training in the same field in the same thread both shinobi must have 600 wc posts. In the case of a shinobi training under a shinobi already trained in a field the already trained shinobi’s word count adds to the training shinobi.

Training include (but are not restricted to):
Kinjutsu Surgery (required to be experienced in if a mednin wants to be able to roleplay giving a kinjutsu to another shinobi)
General Surgery
Plastic Surgery
Emergency Surgery
Biology
Trauma
Chemistry
Psychology
Medical Research
Medical Combat Training
Medical Tutor (can be gained by teaching a class at the academy, reduces further training requirements by 100wc for themselves and anyone they're training with)

All of these specialties can be trained to Novice, Experienced and Mastered levels. Write a roleplay attempting to learn something and pm the Mednin Sennin who will give you your level.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junko began to breath deeply as Daisuke placed a stethoscope upon his chest. "He must be checking out my internal body to see if it's functioning well. I think that's cool that he's concerned about my health and that makes it even more easier for me to trust him. I feel as if our teacher student relationship grows as each moment pass."

"Normally, I would say that we should stop right here, but you aren’t the average kid, are you? Fine, but we’ll stop kendo training for today. You’ve proven to be a fast enough learner. Now it’s time to train the mind with more information. "

Junko stretched as he felt as if his mind and body was totally relaxed. "From today I think I'm far from any average kid. Junko took a seat as he was prepared to listen to his sensei speak.

"Okay, so since you wish to join the medical branch it’s important for you to know that you will have to choose from several fields to study and improve yourself. Various subjects like Biology, Trauma, Chemistry, Psychology, Medical Research, Medical Combat Training, Medical Tutor, or surgery. The specialties aren’t limited to this few mind you. These are just the most common specialties. There are three tier which rate how skilled you are in these areas. The tiers are novice, experienced, and master level. You’ll be judged on you skill by the sennin himself. So you had best stay sharp. Your ranking on you speciality helps qualify you for a promotion."

Junko mind was completely focused on the current lesson before him. "This will be a very long process. I want to make it to Master level most definitely. I will have quite a challenge ahead of me it seems." As Daisuke took a small break Junko turned to look at Daisukes clone. "I hope your getting all of this." Junko was going to say a small joke until he noticed the variety of food that Daisukes clone was pulling out.

"Eat what ever you want."

"You just said the perfect thing I wanted to heard. I once hear the key to a boys heart is food, or was it toys? Either way I'm ready to eat!" Junko began to eat the variety of food as he still gave his sensei his full attention. "Thank You!"

"As I said before, to qualify for a medic in training, you simply need to be registered by the sennin or a chief like me. When you think you’re ready for a promotion, then you’ll need to be ranked as experienced in one specialty by the sennin before taking a mednin exam. There is no standard format for these exams so each exam can be different. I strongly suggest becoming very strong before taking these exams. And if you think you’re ready for a chief exam, then you’ll needed to be ranked as a master in a speciality and take the exam administered by the sennin himself. Be warned that there is a chance you could die trying to become a chief."

Junko swallowed a bit of food causing a gulping sound. "I will choose when to go for the chief exam carefully. Death seems very extreme, but I guess it's for  cautionary  issues. Sensei Daisuke  what is your ranking also how was some of your exams?"

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke sighed in relief, hearing no troubling sounds within Junko’s chest. It seemed that a bit of rest and relaxation really did do the trick, much to his surprise. "Hm? After just a few short hours, the enormous amount of stress his body endured as suddenly vanished. Perhaps he’s a quick healer like myself. I don’t see any obvious signs that would indicate that he is in possession of a bloodline trait that excels with health or regeneration either. Maybe there is something special about this kid.", he thought sitting back. He reached for a freshly made chillydog with fried onions and extra cheese. He took a few bites and wiped his mouth of any chilly cheese residue, then spoke again. "Well, I’ve been a medical ninja for so long that when I asked for a promotion during the restructuring of the medical branch, I just got it. I also spread myself so thin that I never really became a master in any subject. Though, I’m a novice in kinjutsu surgery. Once I’m experienced in the subject, I’ll be able to provide kinjutsus to other shinobi...after they make an official request and become registered kinjutsu users.", he explained.

He stopped and took another few bites of his food, finishing it before reaching for a beverage consisting of iced tea with a strong hint of lemon. He wiped his mouth again smiling to indicate that he loved the quick meal. He sat up straight before continuing, "As for my exams. I wouldn’t know. All I ever had was one genin exam and the rest were field promotions, which only occur in extremely rare cases. My genin exam consisted of stopping a chuunin from robbing a restaurant. I chased him down and played the offensive role the entire time, but never managed to catch him until later in the day. I was too impatient and unwilling to think things through. However, when I finally decided to wait things out and properly access the situation, I caught the guy and received my headband. " He paused again, grabbing yet another snack. This was the price had to pay for not eating breakfast or lunch before leaving the house.

"As a genin, I did my fare share of grunt work. After a while, my friends took their chuunin exams while I stayed a genin and continued on with my own training. I fell behind them, but I pushed myself passed my own limits. After a while I was awarded the rank of chuunin based on raw power. I continued the same pattern and quickly became the strongest chuunin to ever exist in cloud village at that time, since I tested my limits while my friends took their jounin exams. Now by this time, the demon invasion began and many ninjas were promoted or lost their lives during that horrifying time. I didn’t take part in it, too busy training. A few years passed. I was still ranked as a chuunin, but I possessed the strength of an early jounin. During an uprising of sorts taking place during Shinbatsu’s reign as kage, I along with other ninja helped stop it. I was then field promoted to jounin level. After that, I needed to make amends for all the fighting and killing I’ve done, regardless of whether it was to protect cloud village or the innocents from the murders and such. I joined the medical branch to satisfy my goal and after the bear-marsh war, I assisted the plethora of wounded civilians or soldiers. I played an important role as a medic and I was promoted again. In short, it took a lot of people getting hurt just so I could be promoted. I should have just taken those annoying exams.", he said in exhaustion. He practically told Junko his whole ninja career, by raiden it was a mouthful.

[mft]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It seems Sensei Daisuke has a quite interesting ninja career. He is a ninja that has advance through life by hard work and pure will power. Now that's what I call a true talented ninja." Junko finished listening to Daisukes story and decided to give him a applause. "You are really a splendid ninja sensei. You didn't need any test because your skills themselves proved that you deserved to be promoted." 

Junko took his last bite of a sandwich and drunk some water before speaking. "Aaahhh that was refreshing. Well Sensei Daisuke I am basically an orphan. I have a brother the same age as me and his name is Tsuyoshi Aiko. Throughout my life I have been raised by the village fellow people. Me and my brother live in a apartment that is being paid for by a group of donators. I guess we decided to enter the academy to make something for ourselves instead of having to constantly depend on others." Junko paused for a moment to layback a little and rub his stuffed belly.

"It has only been me and my brother  through my whole life and it feels good to make a few friends and other acquaintances that help fill the gap of not knowing my true family. Thats just my life story so far. My journey still continues and who knows what could be in store for us in the future." Junko burped after he finished talking and looked at Daisuke in surprise. "Excuse me! Hahahahaha!"

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Daisuke listened attentively to Junko’s past. He could not say that he has not heard similar stories from other ninjas, but at the same it touched his heart. The more he learned about Junko, the more he wanted to help him in his training. A brief image of a childhood friend appeared in his mind when he reflected back on being a student in the academy. He was so eager to learn, so eager to become stronger, so eager to fight. And where did it get him? Nowhere at all. It wasn’t until he learned that the most important thing about fighting, that he started to see the light.

Junko provided him with praise for his efforts, but Daisuke knew better than that. What gave him true strength was fighting for a cause. A belief could provide you with all the motivation one might ever need in their entire life and Daisuke had several. His first cause was to protect the village to the best of his ability. His second cause was to atone for bleed he spilled during his first cause, and now his third cause, to educate and train to the best of his ability a student to take up the mantle one day.

"I didn’t know you had a brother. That’s good to know. And it’s good of you to keep a positive attitude about everything. I lost my father a while back myself. I know its not easy, but we have to strive forward." he said, looking up at the sky and seeing that it was getting late in the day. "Time really does go by faster when you’re having fun.", he thought wondering what else could be discussed at this time. To his surprise, he could not yet figure out a proper way to train Junko’s abilities and so he would leave it in the hands of student. "Was there any other subjects you want me to cover? Like I said before, I’m an open book today.", he asked.

For additional training outside of medical or general subjects, all Daisuke could think of was his survival training with the canines back when he was younger. Suddenly he got an idea. A thought of introducing Junko to the wild was rather tempting. If everything went as planned, Junko might end up developing a strong bond with a certain species. He then planned to take his pupil on a low ranked mission outside the village and...reconnect with nature...and all its intellectual creatures during their travel. "On second thought, maybe I should wait until he is a chuunin. He’ll need to be stronger and smarter if he wants what I used to have. Speaking on which, I need to go back and show those canines who’s the boss around here."

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
 "Was there any other subjects you want me to cover? Like I said before, I’m an open book today."

"Well Sensei Daisuke I understand it's getting late, but earlier you mention you was going on a mission. I have never had any pleasure of viewing the world or experiencing nature. The closest thing I have experienced to true nature is the sight of the villages few animals and trees with a view of the night stars. Could you tell me about some of the aspects of the world and nature itself?"

Junko laid back to look at the sky as it was beginning to become darker as time passed. "I bet tonights stars will be beautiful. The only problem is that I grow quite tiresome of viewing theses stars from within the village."

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Upon hearing Junko’s question, Daisuke spoke the truth. "Well, its not what you might think. While the hiking, night stars, and exploration of lightning country’s natural beauty is alluring...it can be very dangerous. Take the mountain range for example. It covers and conceals our beloved village and maybe looks beautiful on the horizon during a sunset, but scaling such a mountain could result in death. Mind you, I’m not taking away from the outside world. It truly is a remarkable place, full of mystery and wonder...I think. Don’t worry, though. I’ll be your guide when you’re strong enough to travel outside the village. I plan for us to do some low ranked missions. And then I’ll have you take the lead on some missions. It’s a good way to learn about leadership. ", he said. His plans were standard procedure for any sensei training a group of genin. Every genin’s responsibility was to spend their time in preparation for their chuunin trials by doing or preparing for all possible assignments based on their branch. The chief simply wanted to assure his pupil that he would get his time to shine in the country, not just the village.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
 "Well, its not what you might think. While the hiking, night stars, and exploration of lightning country’s natural beauty is alluring...it can be very dangerous. Take the mountain range for example. It covers and conceals our beloved village and maybe looks beautiful on the horizon during a sunset, but scaling such a mountain could result in death. Mind you, I’m not taking away from the outside world. It truly is a remarkable place, full of mystery and wonder...I think. Don’t worry, though. I’ll be your guide when you’re strong enough to travel outside the village. I plan for us to do some low ranked missions. And then I’ll have you take the lead on some missions. It’s a good way to learn about leadership. "

"Sound good to me!" Junko yawned as he was still tired from the intense training he endured throughout the day. "Well Sensei Daisuke I think it's time for me to make it home. Thank you for everything today. I feel as if this is only the beginning. I guess I'll see you when you cone from your mission." Junko stood to dust himself off as he waited for Daisukes response before putting his hands in his pockets and walking home. "The future a head will be quite interesting. I have a lot to look forward to."

[Topic left unless stopped]

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The night grew near and Junko had decided that it was best for him to get home, to which Daisuke had no objections. He simply found it strange that in a single day, he would go from him from lone ninja to sensei. It was a lot of responsibility for him to take on , but he knew he could handle it. He finished his beverage and gestured for his clone to finish the notes and hand them to the chief. After a quick review, Daisuke said "Yeah, I guess we’ll meet up after I get back. I’ll send for you when I return. Alright, its time to get outta here. These are the notes from today’s lesson. I imagine that things will only become more difficult from here on out. I hope you’ll be prepared. In the meantime, just focus on you missions as they provide you with valuable experience and your training. I’ll see you when I get back. Good night Junko.", handling off his notes to the student.

With that, he dispelled his clone and packed up his equipment knowing it was time for him to go home as well. On the way home, he would wonder about how to help Junko gain control over his powers and what the dynamic of their relationship would be like in the future. Despite all his speculation, he had no idea how things would be in the future. He couldn't tell if that fact excited him or scared him.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back