Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private [Tutor Za] This ain't a lightweight!

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It wasn’t even that early… but the way that his contract woke him up he knew he slept past the point that he wanted. “Morning…” he would sound groggy and Sai would wave silently towards him. Through the connection they were sharing, he already knew how Nao was really doing. “Take it easy today… Or nap in between like usual.” “Cannot do that right now… I have a tutor planned... and of course, the regular work is still there..” He would start to clear the sleep out of his eyes before getting out of bed. He started with a shower and brushing his teeth before he would go to the kitchen. There he would start to grab a glass of water. Pop a piece of bread in a toaster and get smoke up. Sitting on the veranda he would think to himself and a bit out loud towards his kami.
Slowly he would get moving and started to prepare a rather simple breakfast, a toast with some butter smacked onto it before he would move towards the door. “I’ll be going…”

Nearing the Byoin he went ahead and sent his Kami to the school, it was the last moment changes in the location of the tutor... Because he was wondering about some answers himself about something.

Once the child would report to the location in the academy, the Kami would greet him. Having white hairs and wings unfolded. "You must be... Za..?" he started out and then nod towards the other in confirmation. "Alright, please follow me. The location has changed.. Mainly due to the fact we ran out of frogs... So Nao has a different plan to teach you in."
[MFT: 281]
[TWC: 281/1500]
[1 / 5 ]
[tutor for Za]

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
The cool wind seemed to calm the eye of the sun that hovered over Konoha today. It wasn't much of an issue today as there was a level of things that were going to transpire today. He had to tutor a few more times to learn more about the human anatomy that would go about helping his journey to finally figure out the Jiongu technique. Though that was a good bit away, he had to gain more ability and chakra to be able to even handle such a technique. For now, he would just have to learn normally trying not to draw any attention to himself about what he was trying to accomplish. Even though, he knew he wouldn't be the only one trying to accomplish such a thing.

Arriving wearing his visor and a black outfit accented with red threading, Za would bow to the winged creature before tilting his head, wondering what they were trying to accomplish. Maybe there would be something that he would be able to do to get out of this faster? Who knew, but there seemed to be something strange. Something untold that he would have to go about doing but nevertheless he would do it so it would be documented. "I am Za-toru... friends call me Za.", he'd look from behind the visor at the Kami, 'Tch, Who do you think you are...'

'Location changed? Sheesh... I felt like something was off...'
"Sure, Where are we goin?", Za would think to himself for a momen that this whole thing was weird. Maybe he picked the wrong course, but he would go along with it for today. His boots would follow the path that the Kami seemed to be going as Za would ponder on things to come... He might end up in a good adventure, but who knew what would come next...

[WC = 309]
[Post 1/5]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The kami would catch Zatoru and he would wave his hand as if he waved the friend's bit away. "Anyways... please follow me... You... could call it Nao's harvesters place..." He would think holding his chin as he floated along. "Nao went out of his way and got you the special privilege to enter that part of the building... it's normally something that no one else gets to see." Sai started to explain as he would float backward. "I do hope you have a strong stomach... as things might go quick in there. We ran out of frogs you see... So... we got our 'own frog' from the woods!" The Kami grinned big and would float forwards once more.

"Nao got hurt as he was simply training there. He had found your... 'frog' in the forest of death... Or rather, it found Nao back there. There was this whole fight going on alongside the school head if I remember that man correctly... But it resulting in him getting hurt. The muscles were untouched luckily, but he will have a big scar there... Two to be exact and just above the hip bone." The Kami chattered along as he made the trip towards the sennin. "He is fine now... He still cannot operate at the full 100 percent... but the thing was killed and taken towards the place you are going to study human anatomy now! instead of a frog..." As they finally got there the Kami would guide Zatoru till they meet up with Nao. His gaze was awfully serious as he smoked in the door opening. "Zatoru if I am right.." He would place the smoke between his lips and a hand towards the kid. "sorry for the sudden change of plans... I hope my Kami explained as to why..." He never thought the kami would explain more than just the creature though.

After the little formalities, Nao would check with the male if he indeed had a strong stomach or not. "The thing has been dead now for a few days... kept in a cooler but we cannot keep him cooled anymore as decay really starts to set in.." he would look towards the kid, neither of them would know what was going to happen later on. "Let's get overall on and glasses... Even over your vizor... that was I am at least covered." he would mention that part on the paperwork rather than himself.

The creature on the table surely had seen a fight, a hole was made to where the heart was, which was in a tray beside it along with a few horns and a claw. The claw alone would be the size around hand palm size. "It's really dead... don't worry..."

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
This was quite an interesting ordeal to say the least. The hovering angelic being seemed to know what was about to transpire, so Za would go along with it. 'Harvesters...' Nodding to himself he found the banter so much of a droll but he would respond with nods until he realized what the Kami was talking about. Some entity of the Forest of Death, a place where Za hadnt yet visited, for reasons. At the very least this would become increasingly intriguing to the teen. Maybe this wouldnt be just another mundane class for him to get some mindless and useless information.

'Frog of the Forest..... This doesnt sound good at all', and it wasnt. As they would connect with Nao, Za would note the creature, but something else that was said that took Za back a bit, The, He's fine now, He still cannot operate one hundred percent, but it was killed? Za couldnt make heads or tails of it. And everything that he thought was flipped upside down, So was it dead? Was it operational? Was he walking into a trap? Who knew at this point, but Za could defend himself so he wasnt all that concerned. Meeting Nao, Za would bow himself in respect, but not completely low as he probably should...

"Aye, I am Zatoru.", seeing the creature would give Za some chills, however, it wasnt something that he would... not be able to handle. He read alot of gore and horror tales, especially in his attempt to finding the secrets of Jiongu. "Sure...", getting the special suit on even covering his visor, he would feel like... this would be such an intriguing class...

"If its not dead... I'd be surprised. Missing its heart and all... So what are we going over today?", the heart seemed to grab his attention the most. Could it be a link to the Jiongu technique. Maybe it was something that he would stumble upon accidentally. Who knew... but Za would wait for a response before continuing.

[Post: 2/5]
[WC = 652/1500]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Once they were all dressed up, the Kami wanted to prove his point towards Zatoru, perhaps clearing things up. Hovering towards Nao and patting him on the hip. "Seeee, the big guy can hurt too!" He would smirk and Nao would shrink a little together. "Tsk-!" And with that, he flung a fist at the Kami which landed square on the head. "Don't you dare fcking touch that!" His eyes sharp at the Kami who stuck out his tongue and looked towards Zatoru. "See? He ain't 100% still..." Even though Nao was benevolent... and he held pride over his contracts, there was still something cursed in and around him and the kami felt that burrowing up.. "Erm... time to go.. " He would poof in a puff of smoke and he was gone. "Ignore him..." Nao gritted his teeth and would attempt to focus down on the creature.

"Truth to be told... Doctors told me not to move too much around at this point... I already had a few ear fulls, but I cannot sit still... I used to be training in the Forrest of Death... That is when partially chakra drained from attacking smaller creatures... this one jumped on me. It was thanks to the Head Jounin that I probably got out of there with just my hip almost severed..." He would say casually and the first few steps were a bit stiff thanks to the Kami now. "This tutor... we will both learn. You will hopefully learn what does what in this body... and I will hopefully learn what this is.." He would say with a sort of sigh.

It was then that he walked towards the creature and started to explain how to open up, it was quite similar to that of a frog, but Nao soon noticed they reached the bone earlier than intended. "So... that little friend that used to be white-haired... He was brought in the other day." He would hand Zatoru a big staple gun. "Please pin the flaps down..." he would ask him to do and look at the creature before breaking the bones as the saw held little damage. "Don't worry, wanted to let you know he is fine doing." And he finally had opened up the creature to display... a horror. Even Nao had to swallow. "Uhm... this.. might be a bit more difficult... " He would point out that there were... different age organs inside this thing. "Your friend was brought in, stomach wound made by a sharp object, red hairs, and blue eyes. His marks were gone... and... He is bruised around the wound.. And the form is something I do not like... Along with his wrists and ankles... he will be released this afternoon.. But please keep an eye out.. he has changed towards something even I do not get."

"So.. from what I can see..."
and he would hand Zatoro a spleen. "This is a big monster mash... hold up... si that... another heart?"

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Clarity helped. Za would nod as the gears within his head finally turned and he got that the Kami Creature was talking about Nao and not the Creature they would be working with today. At any pace, he would nod once again keeping quiet during the banter to keep himself focused on the task, but there could definitely be something more going on. He'd listen as Nao would speak about Shion, but he wondered how Nao knew Shion was a friend of his? Maybe he'd seen them around? Who knew, but Za was sure to keep his head on a swivel even more now. "I'll check on him before I leave then..., nodding he would pin the flaps down as he was told...

"...So this thing attacked you?", Za would question as the conversation felt alittle... off. "Also, My friend, is a fighter, I dont think much would be able to truly hurt him... but was this thing apart of that? And his marks are gone?", that was sort of a signature thing for Shion, Za would think... such was life though maybe there was something he found out that made him stronger as a result. Though, Maybe not... Za would definitely have to figure out what happened with him after this was done... hell to figure out if it was even Shion.

"...Another Heart?" Za would say as the spleen was handed off to him, though under the visor Za's eyes would widen. Maybe this thing was a clue into how Jiongu worked. However, if it turned him into this, maybe Za would think otherwise. Conceivably, this was something that draw him closer to his goal of maybe working himself out. However, if there was another heart and the Jiongu technique was one that helped someone attain immortality... Why was this thing laid ou-...

'Shit. This is bad.' looking to Nao he would take a step back before preparing himself for whatever he felt was about to happen.

[Post: 3/5]
[WC = 981/1500]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Err... at least I figured you were friends... saw and heard you had been participating in classes... Saw you few times outside of that too... sorry if that were to be a misassumption." He would listen towards him and a moment later he found out something that was... horrible. "Oi oi..." He took a step towards the kid in the mention that he would stand in between. "What the hell..." Nao didn't trust this just one bit... Not even a single bit and started to look clearer. "What if..." he would mutter and before he would react, he saw one eye open up, and before he could even properly react he himself was swung to the side. His back hitting the wall and before he could get anything out the creature used his one arm to rip Zatoru;s right off. "Sai!" He called out to his Kami who got around this time with different hair colors and instantly took measurements.

Nao felt a sharp pain in his hip, but he bit through he couldn't let this creature get Zatoru. Using his Archsage ability and the justu: Limit break, he would be faster and used it to get Za to the hallway. Tearing apart of the robe he would try to make a quick tool to let the blood flow stop so he wouldn't at least bleed out at the spot. "Bite on this..." he would say and looked back to see his Kami fight the thing in that room. "DUAL ORGANS ONE BODY!" The Kami called out and made short moments to use a high jutsu rank, namely Fist of Sin towards the target. The creature was stunned in place afterward and Nao had his hands full on the kid in front of him as he packed out his best medical jutsu also an attempt to save the arm. "Angelic Blessing"

unknown.png

This was done in agreement.

For clarification: Nugget wanted this to happen too and dice rolls agreed

Last edited:

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
As quickly as he took a step back, something within Za's stomach churned. Like the moment you would begin to feel something detrimental about to occur. And as it would come to pass, Za would know his life was in true danger. His life, and everything that led him into this space that he was now in would flash before him. And it was even the slightest movement that may have saved his life. The creature would stir, and Za's twitch to the left helped him, but not in the way many would want... but the move helped his body not get ripped to shreds. Only his arm and a glancing blow to the side of his face. Instantly gashing him across the cheek and over his eye, even splitting open his visor to reveal his once ocean blue eyes, now had one eye that had been slashed cleanly.

"ARGH!!!", Za would let out a yelp of pain before stumbling back and nearly fainting instantaneously from the pain. Though, he was able to stay awake with the help of the blessings of Nao, though looking over to the beast that had nearly taken his life and the arm that now laid on the floor with a trail of blood leading over to Za himself. "...Hnng... My Fuggin arm..", he'd pant deeply in his chest, he'd learned alot about this experience, but one thing he would never forget...

Dont trust anything you didnt kill yourself...

[Post: 4/5]
[WC = 1,225/1500]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao was sure he would feel this tomorrow... If not earlier... He made a new handset and an assistant came up who started to keep a healing ability on to the other. "Now be a good boy and stay there..." Nao would say and leave the medical assistant with him. "I have a score to settle..." He would say and even though he was an holy, the marks of Jibril started to gaze in his eyes. Senjutsu Manipulation Jibril. Even Sai was trying to keep and Nao had enough. Even he started to battle the damn thing that was using Zatoru's arm as his own.
<Skip>
Nao got out of the black blockade and walked to his assistant and Zatoru, he himself was covered in small scratches and what not and his Kami even got to Zatoru. "Sorry about that..." He would say and there was nothing left of the creature. "I never encountered a creature with the double body in one..." He was honest and would try to get a shoulder below Zatoru to help him stand. "can you walk with me..?" He would bring the kid to the byoin, threaten him further there, and brought him the news that he couldn't reattach the arm, but did tell him about the prosthetics options he had available and that they would on his own costs.

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
The ordeal seemed to make Za go a bit ill, he could feel a welling up in his stomach that would feel akin to nausea, looking at his arm from across the room he would be hoisted up to his feet, the bleeding in his arm stopped but the numbing sensation of his brain firing off to make his hand move gave him weird feelings on the end of his scarred arm. His face was cut up but only leaving two large gashes on his face, Za would only shake his head as he looked on, then eyeing Nao who apologized.

"...I dont want an apology... I want my arm back!" Za would say, but he was weak so as he yelled he would feel his energy in his legs begin to tremble causing him to stagger a bit before catching himself. He knew he would not be able to do things the same anymore, he wouldnt be able to hug, hold, hell he would have to figure out how to hold his weapon now. He was right handed and his right arm was now gone. On the walk to the Byoin, Za would be talked to about various prosthetics and such... but nothing seemed right to him at this moment.

Maybe nothing would feel right... but Za did want to talk to Sumiko and Nobu about the loss of his limb. Maybe he would still be useful to the clan, but in the case he wasnt it would tie everything into him knowing he would have to leave the village one day. Though, would he want to do that? Hama said punishment could mean his life would inevitably end...

'...I dont know man...'

Surely he would have to weigh his option but Za would stay in the Byoin as long as he was allowed especially to recover a bit as things looked a bit horrid...

[Tutor done, we can continue the rp if you want]
[Topic left unless stopped]
[Post 5/5]
[WC = 1541/1500]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Gritting his teeth as he heard how he wanted his arm back. He understood that one... but he couldn't help it. He couldn't help Zatoru at this point... Nao lifted the guy up as he walked him back to the Byoin. He already had offered a few other ways... Because the arm that was rid off.. was beyond saving even for a skilled medical like he was himself.
At the Byoin, he helped around with some of the other medical shinobi to ease Zatoru for that moment. Everything would be covered and to tell the truth, the MEdical sennin did put the blame on himself. He had questioned all the things that were possible till this point.

It was only after all this, that in the kitchen he let a mug slide out of his hands... and he decided to take the afternoon off. Leaving the best care around for Zatoru that there was.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back