Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Twin Titans (Kazuki and Roku)

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"You don't have to like my decisions or like them."<i></i> Sousuke stated as he turned his gaze away from the Reaper and back to the mirror. "What you said might be true, but it might not be true. Mikaboshi did not answer me when he took me hostage for a time. Whether or not he wanted this fact to keep me up late at night, or not it is something I consider. I don't think though he has considered that being the reason why I accepted his treaty."<i></i> He placed his index finger on the mirror poking at it. "Katuso is far more powerful than I could dream of being. I envy him, for he is what I will never be. Not just in power, but he is capable of turning the other cheek, and he was -- is capable of doing what is right."<i></i> He hesitated for a moment. "That being said, I do not know if Katuso has ever been stuck with the decisions I've had to make."<i></i> Was it so very selfish of him to want to save Katuso? "Katuso is my cousin."<i></i>

Sousuke listened to the details of how Mikaboshi could have been a relation to Kazuki. "He has sired human children. It is entirely possible that someone in the Senju line could have had a relationship."<i></i> He stated for the Senju to consider. "I still trust you, but lately I've been finding my trust misplaced. It's disheartening at times. Katuso once had asked me what he needed to do for me. I had asked him to be incorruptible. He told me... no man is incorruptible, that our vices are as much a part of us as the virtues and even the strongest of us make mistakes. But that's what makes us men and not demons. Wrong things like demons can't choose. They are the sum of their vices and their nature. Nothing more. We have the power to choose between right and wrong. To rise above our nature and choose to be better. Believe in your own heart. Be true to what you find there and it will guide you and protect you."<i></i> Strong words. Words of wisdom. Still staring at his reflection Sousuke could see the tears coming down his face. "I've made my choice, and that is to trust you, still."<i></i> He wiped the tears away from his face. He needed time to figure things out. He was going to take an optimistic approach and consider that Katuso was still alive. Mikaboshi may have indeed simply possessed him. Katuso may be just locked away there, in Mikaboshi's mind somehow.

"I've got deep roots here Kazuki. "<i></i> His gaze focused as he turned his head slightly. "Bringing the fight to them would be difficult. It is always easier to defend and hold a position than it is to attack. The defenders merely have to defend, the offenders have to take the position and hold it. Much more difficult."<i></i> He explained. Old warfare plans still had their own place even in this new found devilry. "Difficult times are ahead Kazuki. I have no intentions of running."<i></i>

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"What you said might be true, but it might not be true. Mikaboshi did not answer me when he took me hostage for a time. Whether or not he wanted this fact to keep me up late at night, or not it is something I consider. I don't think though he has considered that being the reason why I accepted his treaty. Katuso is far more powerful than I could dream of being. I envy him, for he is what I will never be. Not just in power, but he is capable of turning the other cheek, and he was -- is capable of doing what is right. That being said, I do not know if Katuso has ever been stuck with the decisions I've had to make. Katuso is my cousin. He has sired human children. It is entirely possible that someone in the Senju line could have had a relationship. I still trust you, but lately I've been finding my trust misplaced. It's disheartening at times. Katuso once had asked me what he needed to do for me. I had asked him to be incorruptible. He told me... no man is incorruptible, that our vices are as much a part of us as the virtues and even the strongest of us make mistakes. But that's what makes us men and not demons. Wrong things like demons can't choose. They are the sum of their vices and their nature. Nothing more. We have the power to choose between right and wrong. To rise above our nature and choose to be better. Believe in your own heart. Be true to what you find there and it will guide you and protect you. I've made my choice, and that is to trust you, still." Sousuke explained him. Powerful words he had said, specifically his choice of still trusting Kazuki. The Overlord was grateful that a stranger had the ability to trust him so. It was a rare thing in this strange world they lived. Trust was not easily placed among shinobi, and the White Wolf had suffered a lot through the years, and there were not many people he could trust still. The members were part of his trusting circle, but few others would ever have the honor of joining it. You know my story. You more than most would understand I am bound to have trust issues. After what I have been through, I found myself struggling to trust anyone outside my clan. I have few relatives still alive and I can count with the fingers of my hand, the number of friends I have. You and Toraono Kuro were the first foreigners I believe I could trust. I know my faith was not misplaced. If there is one person that could understand your plight, that is me Sousuke." the Silvery Haired Man told him. It was a strange occurrence. Two ninjas from different countries, two men with trusting issues and, somehow, they trusted each other. Was their friendship an act of fate? Or simply a lucky coincidence?

"I've got deep roots here Kazuki. Bringing the fight to them would be difficult. It is always easier to defend and hold a position than it is to attack. The defenders merely have to defend, the offenders have to take the position and hold it. Much more difficult. Difficult times are ahead Kazuki. I have no intentions of running." the Kazekage noted once the conversation turned into Reaper's desire to fight back. The Takahashi Highlord was not wrong, but he was not entirely correct either. "You are correct, it is easier to defend than to take the offensive. But this is not a war we can win by staying in defense the whole time." the Sennin stated as he punched the table for emphasis. "Don't you know the best defense is a good offense? Invincibility lies in the defence and the possibility of victory in the attack." Kazuki shared with him some words of wisdom as well. "If we wish to come through alive, it is time to bring the fight to them. There is no chance to outlast them. We are outnumbered. The Daimyo uses Ancients as batteries. There will simply be no chance of victory if we stand inside our walls. I am not debating a full offensive against an overwhelming force. I am saying we should start through guerrilla warfare. Wither his forces, cut his supply routes, spread despair among his ranks. Indeed we should not run, but it is time to act." the Overlord declared as he crossed his arms. Sousuke had to understand the old methods of warfare would serve them here.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0zdqeivGaU][b][u]United We Stand - Divided We Fall[/u][/b][/url]]"]
fnhhf8.png

Senju Kazuki - Occult ANBU Sennin
sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"It is known."<i></i> Sousuke agreed with Kazuki on the notion that the best defense was a good offense. This war could not be won on that premise alone though. "How one goes on the offensive against people who have been fed the souls of Ancients though. That I have to wonder. My weapon should prove useful as it was meant to counter act Ancients."<i></i> He shook his head. "A frontal offensive would be suicide. Unfortunately though we might not have a choice in the manner, but I am agreeable to your terms of sabotage. His resources outweigh my own, and I am fairly certain they are far more replenish able."<i></i> He paused, "If you continually chip away at his supplies then he is unable to keep his troops well fed and moralized."<i></i> He thought out loud.

Fuu. He raised an eyebrow. She was indeed something had troubled him from before. "Tell me though. How did you come across the one known as Fuu?"<i></i> It was a question he had meant to ask earlier until Mikaboshi had arrived and ruined the meeting. Sousuke was very curious as to how Kazuki had met up with the strange woman. While Fuu was indeed informative, and led to the Orders in Sungakure reforming it, there was something that was unclear. What exactly was the woman's endgame? That was something he was not immediately concerned with. "I've met with her on two occasions. The first was to inform me the location of the bastard son of the Daimyo. The second time I had tracked her down."<i></i> He explained. "Curiously, she shared with me quite a bit of information ... which was in fact the Orders."<i></i> He revealed. "The Orders have been essential to rebuilding Sungakure, and dealing with future threats in time."<i></i> The most dangerous threat though at the moment of the Daimyo.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"How one goes on the offensive against people who have been fed the souls of Ancients though. That I have to wonder. My weapon should prove useful as it was meant to counter act Ancients. A frontal offensive would be suicide. Unfortunately though we might not have a choice in the manner, but I am agreeable to your terms of sabotage. His resources outweigh my own, and I am fairly certain they are far more replenish able. If you continually chip away at his supplies then he is unable to keep his troops well fed and moralized." Kazuki would nod upon hearing Sousuke's reasoning. This was a war of attrition, pure and straight. They only possible route so far. "Our only chance of victory, at least with our current assets, is by going through a war of attrition. Anything else is folly as you said so yourself. We have able people in Sunagakure, it is time to put them to use." the Overlord told him. "And I refuse to lose Sunagakure as I have lost Konohagakure. I will defend this village and I will slain the Wind Daimyo, alone if I have to." the White Wolf stated, punching the table once more.

"Tell me though. How did you come across the one known as Fuu?"the Kazekage would inquire him. It was a funny and weird event, if the Silvery Haired Man could recall correctly. He was about to start his tale, when the Takahashi Highlord shared his experiences with the last living Oracle. "I've met with her on two occasions. The first was to inform me the location of the bastard son of the Daimyo. The second time I had tracked her down. Curiously, she shared with me quite a bit of information ... which was in fact the Orders. The Orders have been essential to rebuilding Sungakure, and dealing with future threats in time.". "Interesting. So that is how he had the idea of bring the Orders back." Reaper thought. To think Fuu had been the catalyst of so many things happening around Sunagakure. She had instigated both sides into a war, whose aim was total annihilation of both regimes in the Wind Country. She had played them like an apt puppeteer. "She actually sought me out one day. Her true purpose is something I cannot say, but she told me she saw in me the necessary skills to lead the Ranger order. Because Sunagakure was in dire need of its rangers once more. And so I quit the path to become an Oracle, and became your Ranger Lord. It seems she has a knack for manipulating people into doing what she wants." the new ANBU Sennin told him.​
|[legend="[[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0zdqeivGaU][b][u]United We Stand - Divided We Fall[/u][/b][/url]]"]
fnhhf8.png

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kazuki had revealed the nature of how he had become the Ranger Lord. Sousuke wondered about it. "She is apt at doing that, yes."<i></i> He snorted at the thought of it. She was his intellectual superior. It bothered him, and it consistently did. Her knowledge was far wider in things that had concerned him most. She even understood him, better than he understood himself. He held his hands behind his back. He thought about it. "How convenient. Seemingly she seems to have had a direct interaction with the two of you, and myself."<i></i> He hesitated. She was the most non-confrontational of all the Cabal. She did not seem to have anything to do with the bombings. She had knowledge of his father and his doings. "She informed me once not to re-create Shoki. I have to now think that she wanted me to do make the weapon. While I unable to use the weapon against Mikaboshi, it did slice through and damage Suna. I have yet to fully test the potential of the weapon. Unlike Katuso, I have no qualms about using the weapon against man, and it certainly seems that I have to. If the Daimyo has been feeding children over time with the souls, spiritual residue? Whatever gives an Ancient feelings or persona, then we are indeed in the deep."<i></i> He thought about it for the moment. Why indirectly challenge him to make such a thing. She was an Oracle. While she did not entirely deny it, she did leave the mind to wonder if she had some power of foresight.

Sousuke sighed. The more and more he thought about this, the more frustrating it was getting. "The Rangers were meant to keep the wilds in check. I have to wonder how much the woman truly knows about the Daimyo's forces. Either way this is going to be a very long campaign."<i></i> He exchanged glances with Kazuki. "By the end of this, I think we will indeed find out just how much she has been playing with us, molding us into what we ultimately become. A frightening thought. In the mean time ... go get yourself situated and familiar with the prison."<i></i> He permitted Kazuki his leave.

Sousuke had work to get to. The Twin Blades were ready, but the armour was not. Unfortunately Mikaboshi had interefered with his attempt to put Roku into a more geared situation. That was not the case, but he did know Roku's size.

[Topic completed]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
"One thing is certain. Once this war is over, regardless of who comes out on top, everything will never be the same for the Wind Country. This will represent our greatest test so far. A challenge to our capacity to adapt and move on. Will we succeed and come out better before of these struggles? Or will he fail to evolve, wither and simply disappear? Time will answer. For our sake, for freedom's sake, it us that must win. Until we see each other again Kazekage. I am certain our meetings will become more common in the future." Kazuki told him as he left the room, giving Sousuke much necessary time alone.

[Topic Left]​
fnhhf8.png

sand_sennin.gif
[/legend][/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back