Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Unretirement/Reactivate - Myakashi Migoya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Apologies - its been a while and Id love some help if Im missing things! Unretiring old Migoya... My links dont seem to work, nor do I have anything in my inventory hehe

Old Character Name: Myakashi Okuni

Old Village/Missing: Missing
OCR Type: Retire
Last Known Where-abouts: Moon Country
Old IC Rank: S-Rank

New Character Name: Myakashi Migoya
Preferred Username: Myakashi Migoya
New Village/Missing: Mercenary/Missing
New BL/CA: Magician
Custom Class:

Master of Death
HP: (35+15) x 600 = 30000
CP: (55+15) x 600 = 42000

Class Bonus: Kinjutsu, + 1 Accuracy
High: Ninjutsu Accuracy, Genjutsu DC
Average: Dodge, Gen Save
Low: Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Main Branch (Though trained in Med-nin and ANBU)
IC Rank: S-Rank

Character Age: 63 (though looks younger - around 30)
Sex: Male
Character's Physical Description: Standing just shy of 5’7, Migoya is a wiry, short man with a shock of white hair that is usually covered by a thick, black robe. Clearly albino, his red eyes glisten with a measure of both keen intellect, and piercing observation.

Character's Mental Description: Survival - that is Migoya. There are few as mentally keen as Migoya, who attempts to stay several steps ahead of his many, many enemies. His capabilities and knowledge are known to few, and that is just how he likes it.

Character History:
Myakashi Migoya was born into abject poverty, the son of a farmer and a local member of the Yakuza. Known then as Yushi Migoya, he was taken under the wing of a well-known Hyuuga after displaying remarkable talent. Quickly rising through the ranks as a leaf-medic, he was widely known for his prestigious skills in the healing arts. As a way of protecting the downtrodden, and with some ‘assistance’ of the local Yakuza, Migoya established the Myakashi clan, a group consisting of the downtrodden and poor in Konoha whose aims were to ensure the protection of the ‘lesser people’ from those in power.

But, as usual, such things bred conflict and the Myakashi were branded as traitors of Leaf due to a certain… altercation. With the ousting of the majority of the Myakashi from Konoha, the Myakashi worked on the establishment of Yamigakure, the village hidden in the Shadows. From there, his family have continued their work in protecting those who they they deem as innocent from the machinations of those in power.

Relationships

‘Grandmother’ Myakashi r (NPC - owned by me)

Hirato Yong - Mentor
Hisao - Mentor
‘Wee’ Yong - surrogate son
Doku - Mentor

Others are welcome to known him (mostly those who hate him hehe).

Death/Retirement Thread: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.p ... 339149
Old Profile: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.p ... 320e87
Old Training: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic. ... 58013
Old Dojo: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic. ... =58014

Special Usergroups: I’m not important haha!

Old Stats: Agility: 600
Stamina: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
Chakra Control: 600
Old OOC Rank: S-Rank
Stat Cut: None - free rebirth
New Stats: Same as before - capped
New OOC Rank: S-Rank Mercenary/Missing (whatever you deem appropriate)

Jutsu Mastery Swaps: No swaps

Other Refunds: None required.

Name of any Contract you currently own:
- 1. Barry (Elemental) - viewtopic.php?f=414&t=61733
2. Miksurendo (Tsukumogami) - https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.ph ... ee92072b6e

Cured Seal: viewtopic.php?f=835&t=61832

Name of Kinjutsu you own:
- Dark Sage - viewtopic.php?f=835&t=61832

ASP Carry Over:

Ability Card
Class Points Card
Additional Advanced Element x 7

Cards kept on Migoya:-

Free Minor Element x 2
Weapons Galore
Item Hoarder
Free Major Element x2

CRPJ - Owned by Migoya

Stitch-up
Corpse Hand
Myakashi Seal
Quickchange

Last edited:

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1) The links there don't work on the new forum; they're cut off partway. There is a Link Updater you can use for that.

2) And you may have to because I cannot find your Okuni profile and therefore the items you had to refund you the right amount of yen and ASP to make sure you can buy the things you should have. I'm talking to the other admin on what to do about this. I may end up just having to use your Migoya profile for that.

So there's nothing wrong and you're approved; just need to work out the technical details. In the meantime I have changed your username over and reassigned you to Missing usergroup. Your Migoya threads have been pulled out of the archives too. The currency situation just might take a bit.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back