Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What a... time. [Contract Search]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Yumeko moved through the area as she had recently to the general vicinity. Her silver hair had two braids held together with green ribbons. Though there was only one braid on each side of her head. She continued to move through the general vicinity of the area until a breeze had flowed through the area in which she noticed one of the ribbons had become undone. As the ribbon almost left her reach as it flowed with the wind, but she had caught it between her index and middle finger. She slowly braided the same area of the hair that had been undone, and observed the area as she had done so.

As she finished tying the ribbon, she noticed the wind had changed in its direction. Her attire, resembling that of a maid, had flowed through the breeze as it continue to flow. She continued to smile as she stopped to watch a few animals pass nearby, though the didn't pay her much mind, and she didn't plan to disturb them.

"I didn't realize this area was such a nice looking place. The animals don't seem frightened, but I don't plan to push my luck or anything. She said, still smiling. The breeze had died down, in which caused her clothes to stop fluttering.

Though after a while, she started to hear some sort of noise that seemed distant from her. She looked around, trying to figure out where it was from, in which she would soon go where she found the sound getting louder. After a few moments, she would soon find out what was making the sound, in which she noticed seemed to be a young flying squirrel. The young animal had a blue tint with it, but she would notice that it seemingly had been trying to climb up a thin and seemingly tricky tree, and kept failing at trying to get some berries or something of the sort. Yumeko smiled a bit and had grabbed the berries and a leaf to set them on after setting the leaf down onto the ground for the young animal.

After Yumeko had set down all the berries for the young squirrel, the squirrel smiled grabbed one of the berries and had took a bit of one. The squirrel finished the bite and set the berry down on the leaf, and quickly climbed up her clothes and stopped when it was on her shoulder and gave her a hug in response to helping it. Yumeko smiled and gently hugged it back.

The squirrel quickly made its way back down to the ground and started to eat the berries once more. "You're very welcome, young squirrel." She said, smiling a little as she took a few steps away from the squirrel, before the squirrel used the leaf as a makeshift berry holder and quickly moved to Yumeko and climbed up to her shoulder while holding the folded up leaf, which held its berries.

As Yumeko had noticed the squirrel climb up her clothes to her shoulder and smiled as the squirrel quickly took out a berry from its makeshift bag and started nibbling on it as Yumeko watched the sky.

[MFT]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Yumeko watched the sky, seemingly with little care in the world, the breeze picked up. Stilling for a moment, there was a rush of small animals that ran through the area, fear written all over their body language. Birds, squirrels, rabbits, foxes, the whole lot of them, just running with no goal in mind but forward. Usually when animals were scared, it meant that there was a predator in the area. Surely that would bring some concern to the girl and the squirrel that she was tending. There was a distant echo of something, almost a rumbling. It was undistinguishable as the distance seemed to be far to great to make it out, and the wind drowned out most of the sound vibrations that had managed to travel on the air. Around her, several bushes would rustle, though it would be hard to determine if this was a result of the wind, or something else.

As the wind died down again, all stilled. There was no noise, there was no breeze, just stillness. The animals in the area had all fled, leaving behind them a run down patch of vegetation. It seems a path had cleared itself, indicating the direction that whatever had scared them off was. There was another rumble this time, but it would be clearer than the first. Though it was still far away, and one might mistake that they were hearing things, it was clear now that it was a roar. If Yumeko was the curious sort, perhaps she would navigate toward the sound, or maybe she would wait to see if this predator would find her first.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Yumeko watched the sky until she heard that there were several smaller animals running past her, and birds flying away. The squirrel that sat on her shoulder moved from her shoulder to the top of her head, a bit frightened as it saw the animals passing them. Yumeko soon heard a sound that she couldn't tell what it was as it was too far for her to tell. The bushes around her would rustle a but, but she didn't know if it was the wind or what, so she would wait for a moment until the wind died down.

Though after a few moments, after all the animals had fled and left what seemed to be a path, from the way they had come from. The bushes didn't rustle anymore, so she would sight just before she heard another noise, though she could tell it was a roar this time.

The squirrel on her head seemed to make some noises as if it was protesting for her to get away from the area, but she was more curious as to what was going on in which she would start walking in the direction where all the animals had run from.

The squirrel just stayed on her head as she made her way towards the noise. Yumeko's hair and clothes swayed gently as she walked towards the noise, though she was on guard while walking towards the roar. She decided not to speak while she walked with the exception of one line to the squirrel on her head. "I'll keep you safe."

[MFT]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Yumeko and the squirrel made their way through the flattened down brush, they would be able to here the small sounds of rustling in the brush. The roaring had all but grown quiet, and nothing more was being obviously being heard. After a short walk, there would be some more rustling. And suddenly from the bushes...busting forth in a blast of speed and quick reflects was......a quail. A quail you might ask? How anticlimactic... The quail moved around, waddling to and fro, picking from the ground for any sort of food it could find. Atop it's head was that little hooked like bloom, which sort of made the bird look almost comical. It stood in the middle of an open clearing, surrounded by brush of all sorts. The bird stepped close to Yumeko, tilting it's head to an almost impossible ninety degree angle, as if pondering what a human was doing out here.

After a few moments the bird went back to simply pecking at the ground, carrying on it's business. Nothing else seemed to be amiss with the area. As the wind blew past with a light breeze once again, there was more rustling. The quail stopped, looking around once again. It remained still, until the rustling stopped and returned to it's business. But once the win went again, the rustling continued. Suddenly right next to Yumeko there was an almost sort of unimpressive squeaky roar, that ripped from the throat of a brown blur as it leapt out from the brush and it's paws clamped down onto the quail. "GOTCHA!" The brown blur, now stilled, was noticeably a small lion cub, with black tufts of fur and deep green eyes. It's underbelly and muzzle was a light crème color in tone. The cub seemed caught up in his business of pinning down the quail, whom seemed to contain a terrified expression on it's face. As it tweeted in a panic, the cub finally looked up noticing the girl. It's eyes narrowed and his upper lip pulled back as he bared his tiny fangs. "Hey get your own food! This ones mine!" The cub seemed to completely dismiss the fact that this was a human, and that she had a squirrel with her. As his eyes trailed upward, he did notice the squirrel and then looked curiously between it and the trapped quail. Lifting an eyebrow, he eyed Yumeko suspiciously. "Would you want to trade, though, maybe?" The cub had another agenda on his mind though, as much as it was considered to be a minor snack for himself. Still holding down the tiny quail, he waited for an answer.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

As Yumeko made her way, with the squirrel tagging along, moving from the top of her head to her shoulder. As she had stopped, she would hear rustling in the bushes around her, in which a quail had made its way into view. She sighed slightly as it moved a bit before it saw her and tilted its head so far to where it would make a normal person cringe. She watched it continue on with its business after a moment and smiled a bit.

As the wind started up again and rustling had start up, and with that, the quail had stopped until the rustling had stopped. Though shortly after, the wind continued on with causing rustling of the foliage. Right next to her, a squeaky roar had been let out, and soon the quail had been held down by a young lion cub. Yumeko hadn't really ever seen a lions cub before.

Though she didn't expect for the cub to actually speak, as it told her to get her own food, and that the quail was its own. Though when the cub spoke about that if she would like to trade, she would speak up then. "I'm pretty sure the squirrel wouldn't much appreciate it since I just helped it get the berries it wanted." She said, smiling slightly.

"But wouldn't you much prefer a larger meal to that quail there? I'm sure I'd be able to help you take down a large animal for you to eat." She said, still smiling again, as the squirrel did its best to hide from the sight of the cub by hiding behind Yumeko's head.

[MFT]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The lion paused for a second, almost letting the quail go as his paw loosened from the weight upon it's body. He was confused as to why this large being would want to keep food as a...companion, of sorts? Scavenger animals were food for this lion. But if the other creature didn't want to trade him he supposed he still had his own catch. "Oh, ok." Speaking of which, it was trying to get away. The lion cub turned and pinned it down again, growling at it to show the quail that he meant business.

As Yumeko offered to help the cub take down a larger animal for food, The cub grinned, as his eyes lit up with excitement. "Wow, really? That would be cool! But it's not just for me to eat, I want to show my Dad that I am a capable leader and hunter! What do you think we can get?" The cub in his excitement had let the quail escape from it's paw, as it scurried away, having nearly forgotten it entirely with the idea of something better. The cub hadn't really tried finding bigger prey out here in the open, because his mother had told him that it was the lionesses job to kill the big prey. He knew there were bigger things out here, but not what those things could possibly be. Maybe this person knew, if she suggested they take something down. The cub stood on all fours, tail swishing as he smiled, waiting for instructions.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Yumeko watched the cub as she finished speaking. Though after she had offered to help take down a larger animal, the cub grinned a bit as its eyes lit up with excitement. She nodded as she listened to the cub speak. She smirked a bit until the cub asked her what she thought that they could get together. "What would you think about maybe an elk? Or some sort of Deer of some sort?" She said, smiling slightly. "If there's anything bigger, and practical, on your mind that you want to try and grab, just let me know." She said, still smiling.

She didn't know if the cub had anything in mind that it wanted to try and catch, but she wanted to hear if it had any ideas before they fully went out and started to try and get one of the two ideas she had.

"First off, my name is Yumeko, what's yours? And I'll be the distraction for you so you can be the one to take it down." She continued to speak, smiling at the end of the statement. Once the cub had answered her, she would start looking around the general area with the cub and looking for their chosen prey.

The squirrel listened to them as they spoke and sighed as it stayed hidden from the cub and ate another of the berries it had quickly before moving out onto Yumeko's right shoulder while still nervous. Yumeko patted the squirrel as both her and the cub made their way to look for their prey.

[MFT]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The cub look at Yumeko questioningly. When she had suggested helping him get bigger prey, he hadn't considered what he would find. He wasn't allowed to wander too far, nor into the territory of the large animals. It was always a potential risk should the young cub ever try. But when the woman suggested an Elk or a deer, he thought about the words and hadn't heard of them, so they must be bigger than the mice, rabbits, and birds he normally found."I guess those would be ok. They're big right?" He continued smiling as his enthusiasm ran high.

After hearing Yumeko introduce herself, the cub answered in a friendly manner. "My name's Tokka and I'm gonna be the best leader ever!" The male cub puffed out his chest to make himself look bigger as a grin overcame his face. He was determined to become a strong lion, capable of protecting and leading the others. Though when he heard Yumeko finish, saying he would be the one to take down the prey as she distracted it, his chest deflated and his face overcame with hesitation as he stepped back a little. "Why can't I be the distraction? I don't know if I could kill something bigger than me by myself. Do you think I could?" Tokka's eyes were filled with subtle panic, thinking if he would be able to do such a thing. As Yumeko started to move, the cub followed after her slowly, looking back on occasions wondering if he was going to change his mind. But the idea of proving to his father that he could lead outweighed anything else that came with the risk.

OOC: Sorry for your wait! I've been really busy.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Yumeko nodded as the lion cub had asked if they were big. She continued to smile as she soon listened to the cub introduce himself as Tokka, and that he would be the best leader ever, with a puff of his chest. Though after she had mentioned that she would be the one to distract the prey, Tokka had asked why he couldn't be the distraction, and speaking about he didn't know if he could kill something bigger than him by himself. "I'll help you, but you gotta just keep trying." She said, smiling a bit still, even after she started to walk. Though she had really only her sight to use while searching, she was really hoping that Tokka would rely on his sense of smell to help them out. "If you smell anything that you might think be big, let me know, and we can got check it out, Ok Tokka-san?" She spoke.

[OOC: I am so sorry for the wait! I'll try to never let this happen again.]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nodding his head to the words of the woman, he was starting to believe he could do it. "Alright, I will do my best. To make my father proud! Come on, this way! I know my mom likes to hunt over here!" Tokka scurried forward, though he was kind of slow for a cub. Maybe he just kept getting distracted. As they reached some tall grass, Tokka scrunched down, and crawled forward, he could smell and hear some animals nearby. Peeking through the long blades, he kept his voice to a whisper. "I see something. It's big and brown, with horns and hooves. I think it's a wildebeest. What should I do? Just run at it? Are you going to give me a signal after you distract it?" Tokka looked back at Yumeko with his large green eyes. He was still crouched low to the ground, but he was small compared to that thing. It was a little scary to him, but this creature believed in him. He waited instructions, as surely there was some sort of coordination. He didn't want to just charge right in and get ran through. That was no way to make his father proud, nor would his mother be happy. And of course, he wanted to continue living.

The Wildebeest sat there, grazing, unaware of what was happening in the distance, nor anything that it was about to experience. He was big, maybe 5 foot in height, and bulky in build. It wasn't going to be an easy foe, but this was part of the natural diet for lions. Tokka knew this, which is how he could indicate the smell. Once Yumeko gave him his orders, he would do his best to follow order. "I hope we can do this..."

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Yumeko listened to Tokka as he spoke about how he would do his best and make his father proud, and to follow him to a place where he knew his mom liked to hunt. She would nod and follow him, staying a step behind him as to have him show her the place. Though when Tokka stopped, she would as well, and she kneeled down as well, listening to the young cub.

"Yes, I'll give you a signal to go ahead and go after it, Tokka-kun." She said, as the squirrel that she had picked up earlier had moved and climbed up a nearby tree to watch. Yumeko would make a handseal and made a Steel clone, which looked the same as her, but just shiny. Yumeko would stand up and walk towards the Wildebeest through the bush that both her and Tokka had been hiding behind. As soon as both her and her clone had made it through the bush, the two of them would sprint towards the wildebeest as fast as they could, in which Yumeko would try to use Stun Vapor, when she was close enough, so that things didn't get too out of hand too early.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As his new friend, Yumeko, took off from the bush, he started to get into preparation to attack this thing. It was so huge! He made his way around the beast as Yumeko got in front of it. He stared in confusion for a moment, lost in thought as he saw two of her. What a strange creature. Suddenly the wildebeest started to make loud noises, signaling that it was started. But it wasn't moving. What was this? Tokka shook his head. "Oh! Yeah! I forgot!" Tokka started to run and used a nearby rock to give him some height. He ran and jumped off the rock, and hit the side of the Wildebeest, digging his little claws in. The wildebeest called out in pain at the annoying cub and tried to buck him off, but he still couldn't move. "How did you do that? Oh hang on." Tokka struggled but climbed on top of the wildebeest. He opened his jaws, full of sharp teeth and bit down on the neck, trying to sever the beasts main vein to kill it. But his teeth barely managed to sink an inch. That would never kill this thing. With his claws still holding on, and his jaw locked on the neck of this panicked and probably angry animal. Tokka looked up to Yumeko. Uh, sho vat do I do 'ow?" He was still confused as to how he was supposed to do this. But he felt more confident now that he sort of had a grip on this thing instead of stuck on the ground.

OOC: Sorry, I didn't see you had posted here. If I don't post after 3-5 days, feel free to remind me. I'll try not to let it happen again.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Yumeko watched as Tokka had soon moved to jump onto the Wildebeest, though he had trouble doing so and when he tried to kill it he didn't do too much, in which he would ask her what he should do since his teeth didn't do too much apparently. "If you can, try to use your claws to do sever something in it, unless you want me to help you out with this." She said, drawing one of her daggers. Though, considering she didn't know if the cub would want her to help him any more than just stunning the wildebeest.

She would quickly use an attack that allowed her to move with extreme speed and had used it to make a cut near where Tokka was holding onto just deep enough so that he could deal the finishing blow. "There's your chance, Tokka-kun." She said, waiting to see if he minded that she had helped him as such.

[MFT2]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Looking at the animal, he decided to try again, as per Yumeko's suggestion. He raised his paw, leaving the other three still dug into the beast's hide, and scratched. It left evident marks, as lines of red started to show. How long would this take? He wasn't able to scratch very deeply, and the beast would only become further angered the longer this took. Tokka was almost relieved when Yumeko decided to save him the trouble and cut away most of the neck. He looked at her and clawed again. The beast, all but making a pathetic whimper, before falling to the ground as it's life slowly slipped away. A sad sight for most, but this was the cub's food. He let go of the wildebeest and started bouncing in joy. "We did it! Wow, that was so cool! Did you see that! He was all like BRAW and you were all like KA-SWOOSH and I was all like SHRRSH! That was amazing!" Tokka continued to exclaim his excitement, this being his first big kill ever, with some help of course. Suddenly it dawned on him that he had to go tell his father. "Hey! You wait right here ok? I'm gonna go run and get my dad. Promise you'll stay?" Tokka looked up at Yumeko with wide eyes, looking for an answer. If she promised to stay he would head off and leave her to watch the kill. If not, he would wait.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Yumeko watched as the cub had brought down the wildebeest which she had given him the chance to do so and he had taken it. She had watched the wildebeest fall after making a whimper. She felt a bit sad for doing so, but she didn't show it to the excited cub. She watched the cub bounce in joy and soon spoke, exclaiming in excitement. Though after a moment, Tokka had asked her if she would wait and watch the dead beast while Tokka went and retrieve his father. "Tokka-kun, I will stay here and wait for you. I promise." She said smiling a bit.

A moment after she had promised that she would wait where she was, she would clean off the blade of her dagger and would put it back where she had gotten it from. She would wait for Tokka to return, while watching the kill.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
After what seemed like a rather long time had passed, perhaps 30-45 minutes, there was a sound of slow rustling. If Yumeko looked up, she would be able to see a trail of grass swaying back and forth from the tops slowly, indicating something was moving through it, but not what it was. After a few moments, Tokka could be seen entering the area. His head was down, but he was sniffling. Suddenly he looked up at Yumeko, and tears were streaming from his eyes. He had a nasty open scratch mark on his eye, though it looked like the bleeding had stopped. Tokka sat down, looking at the ground. "My dad's not coming. He said I will always be nothing, just another pawn in our pride. My brother was destined for greatness and I was destined to serve him. He told me that he had to punish me so I would always remember my place." Tokka sniffled again. Looking up at the kill he suddenly got angry. "But I killed that thing! Why am I not good enough!" Tokka let his shoulders slump and his ears drooped back. He looked back at Yumeko crying, a child looking for guidance. "Why can't I make him proud of me? What am I doing wrong? I'm just as good as my brother." Tokka needed someone right now. He felt so lost in the world that didn't make any sense to him. It was tiresome, and he always was put down for trying to do what he thought a good leader was supposed to do for their followers. Why was he failing? Was no one ever going to see what he had down for the betterment of others?

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Yumeko waited a while near the dead wildebeest until she had noticed that there was a slow rustling nearby, though she didn't know what it was until she saw Tokka was seen entering the area. She had noticed that Tokka had his head down and had been sniffling. Though when he had looked up at her, she had noticed that tears were running from his eyes and that had had a scratch mark on his eye, which seemed to have stopped bleeding. She listened to Tokka as he started to speak soon after looking up at her. She would soon kneel down and continued to listen to him as he spoke, about how his father wasn't coming, that his brother was destined for greatness and that Tokka was destined to follow him and that his father punished him so that he would remember his place. Though soon after he seemed to get angry for a moment before letting his shoulders slump and dropped his ears back, before looking at her while crying.

"Tokka, I can say for sure, that no one has their future planned out for them already and that if you try hard enough, you can be just as good as your brother." She said, gently putting her right hand on the top of Tokka's head and petting him for a moment before stopping. "If you don't mind, I have something to ask you, Tokka. What exactly is your brother like, as well as what has he done to gain such favor by your dad?" She had asked, smiling slightly. "I'm only asking because, I think at least, we're friends. I want to do what I can to help you out with this."

[MFT]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The cub sat in his sadness, defeated and inwardly reclusive. The world was not a place someone as young as he could understand or the people and animals within it. His head lifted as Yumeko spoke. But she spoke in the words of a human, speaking of their ways and their teachings. How anyone could become anything, each was judged mostly by their own actions. But that was not how things were in his pride, in his kingdom. There were laws and rules that these humans didn't have to abide by, and he could see that. But maybe there was some truth in these words. Tokka snifled and nodded. "I want to believe that, but that's not how things are here. I thought that by showing that I can provide for everyone, that I can overcome even the greatest of challenges, that I could be the next King. But my father says that is never going to happen so long as my brother lives." Tokka seemed to grow bitter, starting to fall into his hatred for the society. The unfairness of the life he had been born into. He spoke as if in a growl when it came to his brother. "It's all because he was born first. He was the first born, and because of our law, he is the next to rule. Which means that no matter what I do I can never be seen as more than a burden in my father's eyes. I can't make anyone proud of me." Tokka clawed the ground, leaving marks in the dirt in his anger. A child, defeated before he's ever really began, shot down by the world he does not understand and may never understand. At the offer of help, he sighed. "You are the only person that has looked at me as more than just a worthless being. What do you think of me? What do you think I should do?" His eyes were so full of want, someone to tell him the things no one else has. But he was not sure of what he would receive.

[Thank you for you patience. Posting will hopefully pick up.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back