Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What a... time. [Contract Search]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Yumeko listened to Tokka as he spoke, nodding. As he spoke that, from what he said his father said, that he couldn't be the next king as long as Tokka's brother lived. He soon spoke about how it was because his brother was born first, and by their law, that he is the next to rule. Tokka had soon spoke about how he couldn't make anyone proud of him, though she had shook her head right before Tokka spoke once more.

"First off, I'm proud of you for taking down the wildebeest. Also, Tokka-san, I think you have potential in you. I'll do what I can to be by your side to help you reach that potential. As for what you should do, I think you should bring me to your father, though I think to make it convincing, you may have to drag me, unless you have a better idea than that." She said, smiling. She was trying to help him, and the fact that their law says that only the first born can be king if he stays alive. She had two plans, though her backup plan wasn't something she'd really do, since it involved attempting to take out Tokka's brother.

"Don't ever worry about me getting hurt, Tokka-san. I'll make sure that I won't get hurt." She said, showing a gentle smile. She waited to listen to what Tokka had to say before doing much before listening to him and what he thought about what she said. "Never give up, Tokka-san." She spoke, gently.

[MFT]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Looking up, Tokka used a paw to wipe away some of his tears. He thought about her words and smiled a bit. Maybe if he had been born a person his life would not be restricted another's unjust law. To be bound by a lion's pride meant having your destiny already determined. Tokka played her suggestion over in his head, wondering what he should do. "It might put you at risk. My father could kill you, or any one of the lionesses. And you're my friend, I don't want to put you in danger for something that might not even make a difference." Tokka continued to think, and scratched behind one of his ears. Finally, with a firm gesture, he shook his head. "It's too dangerous, and you've done so much as it is. You've given me something that no one ever has. You made me believe in myself, to know that what I do is good enough. I've come to realize that as long as one person is proud of me, believes in me, then I am worth more than what my father says I am. Can I give you something in return?" Tokka smiled, his bright white teeth showing. He was truly happy to have a friend, even if his father didn't approve of him. Perhaps one day, when he was older, he would start his own Pride, one where he was the leader and everyone was ruled fairly. But until that day, he would continue to be the best lion he could be, because now he had a new outlook on life, all thanks to his new friend. He waited for a response from her, wondering if she would want his gift.

[Ugh, so much trouble just trying to change images! Ignore the edits.]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Yumeko watched as Tokka had used a paw to wipe away some of his tears before speaking to her, saying that it would put her at risk, and that she was his friend and he didn't want to put her in any danger. She nodded while smiling a bit still as he had scratched behind his ear before speaking once more. As he finished speaking, having brought up the fact that he wanted to give her something in return for getting him to believe in himself. She had watched him smile, with his bright white teeth showing.

"Sure, I'll accept your gift, Tokka-kun." She said, a bit confused as to what he would give her, though she would accept the gift just about no matter what for her new friend. She stayed where she was, keeping her smile on her face as well, and as she was doing so, a small gist of wind passed through the area before Tokka had handed her his gift.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The young lion cub smiled and ran off quickly, feeling the breeze through his short fur. Yumeko once more would not be able to see the lion cub in the tall brush that surrounded them. Though she would not have to wait long as he came back carrying something in his mouth. The cub placed the rolled up paper in her hand, golden rope the only thing that bound it closed. His tail swayed from side to side as he would begin to explain his gift. "Though I am not the first born, I have powers too. We're not like other lions, or big cats. We are strong warriors, who fight proudly with our allies. Some of your kind have been considered worthy to call upon us, as our friends. It's a document that binds you to us, and us to you, in the agreement that we make each other stronger. You're my friend, Yumeko. Will you sign it so we can always see each other?" Tokka smiled and waited patiently. The paper was simple, it was short, and brightly glistened. All Yumeko had to do was sign it and Tokka would give his final sign off, and the friendship would be sealed.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Yumeko watched as the young cub smiled and had run off quickly. She couldn't see him for a moment, though she didn't have to wait too long before he had come back, though when he had come back, he was carrying something in his mouth. She didn't know what he had carried, but all she could tell was that it was some sort of paper and it was bound closed with a golden rope. Though he had soon spoke about he had powers too, while even not being the first born, and that they weren't like other lions or big cats. As well as that they are strong warriors who fight proudly with their allies, and that some humans had been considered worthy enough to call upon them as their friends. As Tokka had spoken about that the document bound her to them and them to her, and that in the agreement would be that they make each other stronger.

As he asked her if she would sign it so that they could always see each other, she would look up towards the sky for a moment before smiling and looking at Tokka before nodding. "Yes, I will, Tokka." She said, moving her hand onto the bound paper, though she didn't fully know if he wanted her to unbind the paper or not, but she would continue to have a smile on her face as she did so.

Should he let her, she would unbind the paper, unroll it, and found a spot to sign. She would soon reach for something to sign with, though she noticed that she didn't have anything on her to actually sign with so she took a moment to think. As she thought, she would eventually think about using her blood to sign, though hopefully she would be doing it correctly.

She would bring her right hand to her mouth, and biting the tip of her index finger to draw just enough blood to sign her name in which she would do so, in which she had drawn just enough blood to sign her name.

"There we go, Tokka-kun." She said, having signed her name, not knowing if she should reroll and bind the paper or not, but she would do so just to be safe if she had signed it correctly.

[MFT]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the paper was taken from him, Tokka waited as Yumeko examined the document. He had never done this before, and he wasn't sure if his father would be mad at him or not, but he didn't really care. He wanted to be able to see his friend. The human seemed to not have a device to sign with, and he flinched a bit when she bit her finger. Doesn't that hurt? But it was effective. She signed her name and handed the scroll back to him. He took it and set it on the ground in front of him. "Thank you. You've taught me a lot and I won't forget it. Just remember you can always call on us ok? Especially me! The document gives you the power and knowledge to do so, but you have to keep our secret safe too. Got it?" He gave her a stern look, well, as stern as a young cub could, but then it returned to a happy grin. The sun was beginning to go down, and the sky was painted with an array of colors. It was beautiful, but it did mean something sad. "I have to go home before it gets dark. But I'm sure we'll see each other again. Bye!" Tokka waved with his paw, and picked the scroll in his mouth. He then turned and hurried home, disappearing once more into the brush.

[Feline Contract Gained, Congratulations!]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Yumeko smiled as she listened to Tokka speak. "I'll make sure to call on you when I need help. And I promise to keep the secret safe." She spoke, as she watched him give her a stern look though it had turned back to a happy grin and him speaking once more, though this time it was that he had to go. "Alright, Tokka-kun, I'll see you soon." She said as she watched Tokka wave his paw, picked up the scroll in his mouth and soon hurried home, disappearing into the brush.

She smiled a bit before standing up and looking up at the sky before walking out of the area, stretching a bit as she walked.

[Topic Left, Feline Contract Accepted]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back