Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

What is this Place? (Open)

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A shared borderland between Bear and Lightning country which has been ravaged by past conflicts, this place was dotted with massive craters that eventually turned into lakes. Despite once being fertile farmland, it now struggles to grow more than the most tenacious weeds. This has not stopped humans from settling on the lifeless, saltwater lakes; many of which have been linked together by canals and it surely didn't stop the young mercenary from training there. Maru has been training for a while now, mostly in the art of using genjustu to get used to his new abilities with his eye of hypnotism though he now his Kensei spirit figured that now was the time to teach him more on how to use his chakra to buff himself since he would be mainly using Taijustu to fight.

Maru had been traveling around the country for a bit, looking for another place to hang around since the cave in the mountains was getting a bit too tacky for his taste. Holding a red umbrella over his head to keep himself from getting sunburn, had to keep his skin flawless for some good ladies he would probably come across. Not to far behind him was his Kensei Spirit Kawaii, floating a couple of inches over the ground they've been traveling for a while. He might as well make conservation with her, she was pretty quiet anyway. "Yo Kawaii, I've been meaning to ask… like where do you go when you rest?” he asked, mostly because he was bored. The spirit thought for a moment before answering.’Hmmm guess you can say I go into a dream like realm, kinda sleepy only I have access to your memories. Look at it as I explore inside of your mind for a bit.’ she paused for a bit, trying to find the right words. ’You know.. To learn from your past experiences… a lot of pretty useful stuff in there that you kinda overlooked.’

Taking in what his spirit was telling him, it almost seemed like his weapon was going to be way smarter than he was. The spirit of his weapon was practically his sensei or ought to be for the most part. ’Hey that looks like a nice spot.’ she said, pointing at a clearing where there was what Maru believe to be one of the lakes of this dotted plane. Shaded by his umbrella, the rogue folded it and stabbed it into the soil before heading over to the lake. His cape fluttering behind him, when he suddenly came at a halt then put his hands on his hips. “This is a pretty cool looking place, perfect for the princess of heart to train. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” He laughed loudly, just to hear the echoes of his own laughter bounce back to him. Realizing what he was originally there for he snapped his head to his Kensei Spirit, readying himself for his next training exercise.

’So, since you are pretty much one with your weapon, naturally you and me can push your power beyond your limits with by fusing or using the many combos I taught you.’ she began.’Since Taijustu is our main source of damage– and he's wondering off.’ the spirit said seeing that Maru is halfway to the other side of the lake taking in the surroundings and quickly appeared next to the young mercenary who was talking to himself up until now. “Wow, I heard that these lakes Craters were made from some battle. Wonder how many Omni-Flashes did it take to make that happen.” He didn't know, but he knew it had to be a lot.
WC: 679

[Entered Topic]
[Kawaii Ghost NPC Entered w/Maru /Not visible]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Today was like any other day, it seemed this girl ventured further, and further to discover a spot where she felt comfortable training. Amaya didn't like training in the village, it was too crowded usually. If she had the choice she'd go to the ocean to train every day, but no matter which direction she went, it'd be more than a days journey. Lucky for her the next best thing was near lakes and rivers, and there were quiet places she could go that was not too far from the village. She knew the dangers of leaving the village, but she was confident she could handle any wild animal she may encounter.

Amaya didn't look like any other girl you'd find in Kumo, mostly because of her hair, she had no hair, just tentacles, eight to be exact. At the top the color was a dark purple, then it faded to a shade of green at the tips. Her eyes are green, with pink pupils, that almost look like the infinity loop. She wore a black vest and a black skirt with green tights underneath. On her feet was a pair of black boots.

Amaya found these lakes a while back, and she came here often. The water reminded her of the ocean, more so than anywhere else, except for the ocean itself. Amaya didn't know anyone else was nearby until she heard a loud laugh, she had yet to reach the opening in the trees to see who was there. Once she exited the forest and started to make her way down to the first lake, she saw a figure. There was no one else around, so she assumed it was him or her who was laughing.

Amaya was a bit wary as she approached the lake. She wasn't sure if he was friend or foe yet, and she wasn't one to turn tail and run at a maybe. She came here to train, or just slack off and avoid working at her family's restaurant, either one worked for her. As she got closer she could hear talking, was he talking to himself? "Uhm are you okay?" She asked in a concerned tone of voice. Even if she chooses to turn away at that point, he would probably notice her. She would rather take the risk of getting killed up front than risk getting surprised attacked from behind.

[topic entered with npc]

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Not much could top the serenity one felt when out in nature. Even the most evil of people could feel complete tranquility when surrounded by nature’s beauty. Cloud’s ancient forest was nice and all, but it just couldn't compare to being out here in this world of lush green. Doi faced skyward as he admired the way light bled through the forest canopy; completely engrossed in the act of relaxation. Unsurprisingly, Doi began to feel his body give in to sleep. Any attempt to remain awake became futile as the sounds of wildlife became his lullaby. The teen probably wouldn’t get as much training in as he’d planned this time around.

Only fifteen minutes after closing his eyes did Doi experience how it felt to be awoken prematurely. A slightly dazed Doi sat up on the large rock he’d laid upon and rubbed his eyes. The young Cloud shinobi could clearly hear voices nearby despite his unfocused state. Moments like these were the bain of any light sleeper.

Despite himself, Doi was intrigued. The boy hopped off his rock and strolled past the treeline. Ultimately ending up at lake and spotting a pair of two people. One of them was dressed in very formal attire and wore what appeared to be a masquerade mask. The other one had a bunch of tentacles on their head… that was new.

Welp, hopefully they weren’t hostile. Doi slowly stroll over to them; yawning all the while. It wouldn’t hurt to see what they were up to, right? He could always train later.

[A sleepy Doi has appeared - Topic Entered]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
‘Hm?’ He heard a concerned voice ask if he was okay, a bit embarrassed since he thought that no one was around but looks like he's gonna have to explain that he was fine. “Oh I'm fine sweetheart.” he turned, smiling to reassure the girl that he was fine. “I was just talking to my–” he cut himself off in mid sentence when he actually got a look at the girl in front of him. He's seen a lot of crazy things, but a girl with tentacles for hair? He took a couple steps to examine the hair for a moment to make sure what he was seeing was actually the real. He activated the sharingan to see if this was some kind of genjustu, seeing that the tentacles themselves indeed had a chakra flow. The deactivated his sharingan coming to one conclusion that made sense for the existence of such a creature…. He was crazy. All that brain trauma, drinking poison, and eating dreams wrath's mushrooms where finally catching up to him to the point where he was hallucinating. How the mighty fall…

Oh well. Before he decided to head to a mental institution he thought he asked Kawaii if she was what he was looking at too. “Excuse me, Kawaii. But are you seeing whatever the hell I'm looking at too?” He said, not caring if he looked like he was talking to no one. ’Well… Yeah. she answer, leaning in to get a good look at the creature before them. ’Is it some squid hybrid?... No she has eight tentacles.’ Now that his Kensei spirit confirmed that the thing he was looking at was real, he already had a idea what the creature before him was. A alien! No wonder why there were craters around here that turned to lakes. Aliens came here from some meteor shower and decided to live under the radar in Kumo. Made sense to him, what else is humanoid with tentacles other than those weird green space people?

A normal looking Kumo Shinobi came was slowly walking over to them, the rogue put his hands on his hips and decided to announce the discovery of this new critter he found. “Rise and shine sleepy head. We are being visited and or possibility invaded by aliens. I suggest you don't get too close or she might lay eggs in our stomachs.” He said, turning back to the octopus haired creature before him trying to communicate with it as best as he could. “I Yamaru! You Please Don't Destroy Yamaru! Yamaru Don't Want Eggs In Stomach.” He tried using sign language to try and communicate. “Yamaru Is Good Guy! He Will Take You Home! Yamaru Can't Help You If Yamaru Is Destroyed. Please Spare Yamaru.” Hopefully the critters wouldn't lay eggs in his stomach anyway, if it did this'll give the other cloud shinobi a chance to run for it and tell that the Octopus Aliens came to invade Kumo. Attack Of The Octo Men? Yeah that's a great title

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It didn't take that long for the mocking to start, not even five minutes this time. Amaya just gave him a weary smile and waited for him to shut up. "Oh! You finally stopped, what's next? My skin color? Oh, how about my mole on my cheek, want to comment on that as well?" She stated with a small laugh. She then adjusted her Kumo head protector so he could see, it was on her waist. "I know I am just the ugliest thing you've ever seen! You must be terrified." She said then turned away.

Amaya gave a wave to her fellow kumo ninja, who probably was already walking away. "Sorry for interrupting your alone time with your imaginary friends." She stated and started to walk away. She didn't need to stick around to just to be mocked more, he was just some crazy person that talked to himself. "I'll go away so the scared little human can continue doing whatever you were doing." She waved again and took a glance back at him. She rarely denied mockery like that, since she knew there was no point in it. She knew she was hideous, a monster like everyone said she was. Why deny it? She was half tempted to act that way as well, prove their point. Most she could do was avoid people, and pretend not to exist like what everyone wanted.

Amaya would have to find a new place to train, somewhere with less prying eyes and harder to get to. Of course, it'd need water too, she had a lot of water chakra, inner reservoir, but it was better to have a water source. She also just liked swimming so water was the most important part. There was a river not too far from here she could go too.

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Oi, Mr. fancy pants…” started the absent minded Doi. “I think you might’ve hurt their feelings.” He’d gotten close enough to hear the final part of their exchange just as the sharply dressed man acknowledged him. It didn’t seem like the tentacle girl noticed him, though. She’d walked off rather upset. “Ehhh… maybe apologize? I don’t know.” !The white-haired juvenile stretched his arms and yawned once more. His attentiveness slowly returning as his mind started to clear up.

There weren’t many explanations for a humanoid being with tentacles for hair. Was she some kind of sage or mutant? Perhaps an experiment from a balding evil scientist with bushy eyebrows and rock candy for teeth? The latter sounded more like a villain from a kids cartoon. Doi was very intrigued at this point, and his mind did tend to go on a tangent when that was the case.

Either way, the teen awaited the older man’s next move. The man didn’t seem like such an awful person at first glance so he might just do the honorable thing and apologize after all.

Admittedly, Doi was just trying to figure out who these people were and where’d they’d come from in the back of his head.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
‘Whoops.’ after seeing that the was actually s Kumo Shinobi, that was when the masked rogue knew he made a huge error in judgment. How was he supposed to know that the village hidden in the cloud had adopted an alien race into its village? No wonder why there was a lot of weird stuff happening around here. Apparently he wasn't effective in communicating with the alien because she thought he was calling her ugly. “Wait. Wha? When? No!– I don't think you're terrifying… Well aliens are pretty terrifying but- Ack!” he spattered. If he wasn't going to get eggs laid in his stomach before he sure as hell might because he offended the thing he thought to be a being from another world. Why didn't he follow Maikeru's and Kaori's advice to act normal? Instead of doing like Maru thought and brutally maim him to plant alien children in his stomach. She just simply began walking away and from how it sounded he had hurt her feelings. Maru didn't even know what he said that offended the girl, maybe he wasn't as good at talking critters like he thought.

The boy who walked in pretty much told him the obvious by saying that he hurt the critter's feelings, but being as slow as the masked man didn't know exactly what he should do about it. “Shit.. What do I do?” He seemed to be completely clueless of what to do, the genjustu training kinda had his mind scrambled so he was pretty slow on what to do if a girl was upset at him for something. Then the boy told him that he should apologize, and the rogues hair shot up as though it donned on him that was a pretty good idea. “Apologizing! Right.” He declared before reaching his hand out to the tentacle haired girl who was walking away. Clearing his throat before he spoke. “Yamaru is sorry. Yamaru don't think you are ugly at all. Yamaru thinks you are the most beautiful thing he's ever seen! Yamaru believes the angels decided to make dream come true when they made you.” Maru smirked believing that he nailed that apology. Even if she was an alien, hurting her feelings just didn't sit right with Maru. If you get past the whole wtfness of her hair she didn't look half bad. Then he a idea popped in his head. "But hey. I guess you can say that when I look into your eyes you are octoping my mind. Get it?"

His Kensei spirit simply just watching to see how her looney wielder to see how this all will play out. She honestly didn't know what the girl was either, perhaps one of the medical mutants that escaped and became a citizen. Maybe a sage of some kind? A transformation gone wrong most likely. It usually happens to Maru when he merges with her for too long. So many questions. But she couldn't manifest to ask them… or could she?

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Amaya stopped when she heard the boy with the white hair speak, she turned to look at him, and she gave him a smile "At least you have some sense." She stated, then she looked at 'Yamaru', he spoke to her as if she was stupid. Saying his name at the beginning at each sentence, she was from the lightning country, she spoke and understood the common language like everyone else."Thanks, Ya-baka for the compliments." - but you already showed what you actually thought, she was going to continue but stopped. It'd be a waste of breath.

Amaya blinked at the pun, then let out a small chuckle. Octoping... "Good one, I guess." She stated, she then looked at the White haired boy. "Hey, I am Amaya by the way."She stated to him and held out her hand with a smile. "I've heard his name a hundred times, can I have your name?" She smirked, and took a glance at 'Yamaru'. She knew he thought she was an alien, it wasn't the worse people had called her. She may as well play with it.

"I recently moved to Kumogakure, I am still getting a feel to the land. I moved about a year ago." Amaya stated and winked at the white-haired guy. That was a lie since she's lived there since birth, but they didn't need to know that. Plus this Yamaru might not believe her if she said she was born here. The other kumo-shinobi might have seen her clan around though, even herself. They never met obviously.

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That explains why I don’t really recognize you, Amaya.” Doi gave Amaya a friendly grin as he shook her hand. My names Doi, nice to meet you.” He then turned towards the man at his side. Doi was glad he had actually done as advised and apologized to the squid girl. Though, it didn’t appear like they were exactly on amicable terms right now . “It’s nice to meet you as well, Yamaru. I don’t recall having seen you around town either.” A small yawn escaped from the white-haired adolescent’s mouth at this point. Not wanting to be rude, he used his right hand to cover it up. ”Are you new to the village too?”

The white-haired teen had been living in Cloud since birth. Despite this fact, Doi didn’t remember ever coming across these two individuals. The village was a very large place, though. The chances of coming across everyone in a city were slim anyway. “Say, you two wouldn’t happen to have come down from the village for some training, right?” Doi looked between the two. “That’s what I planned on doing,” said the white-haired teen as his lips began to form a sheepish smile. ”At least until I fell asleep on a rock back there. That’s when I noticed you guys.”

Neither Amaya nor Yamaru had explicitly voiced the shinobi path as their professions, but Doi was pretty sure he was right to assume. It was very unlikely to come across civilians in this area because of the lizard monsters that called it home. Not that the young Cloud shinobi had seen any yet.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The rogue thought to himself when hearing the tentacled haired girl chuckle, somewhat accepting his apology however she did mess up on his name. Poor little creature thought he said Ya-Baka instead of Yamaru. Maybe on her planet? Dimension? Plane of existence? Wherever she came from, baka might mean Maru in her critter language. “No. No. No” he corrected the tentacled haired critter. “It is Yamaru.. MARU. Say it with me. Ya-Mah-Roo! Like that. Now say it, Ya-Mah-Roo.” he said before his kensei spirit decided to tell him that she could speak and understand the language just fine. The rogue feeling slightly embarrassed from not realizing it sooner, than again he should've realized that from how well she spoke. The other critters he's seen could only screech, roar, make squishing sounds, or bite.

It also looks like the tentacled haired critter also had a name too, her race must be pretty advanced to actually give each other names, especially human sounding names. “Fascinating! A species of critters that name each other.” He placed his hands on his hips, priding himself on the discovery of this new critter. The white haired lad asked him if he was new to the village too and there was no use telling him otherwise since he wasn't the kind of person someone wouldn't notice. “Yup! I'm fairly new to this village.” The masked man explained. “You see, I have been mostly traveling around in the outer village areas and within the ancient forest looking for the weird the weird shit that calls this place home. Some may call me a sort of Monster Hunter or maybe some Paranormal Investigator but you see I'm really just trying to get proof of all the weird stuff that's going on so people don't think I'm crazy. Like, I reported that I got attacked by a flight of stairs that is crawling around in the forest on six arms and I got looked at like I'M THE WEIRDO.” he said puffing out his cheeks and folding his arms. He tried telling Lady Shinezen who currently owns the other 50% of the trading company that he was trying to get full control of about the weird stuff that is going on around here and she merely laughed then demanded proof. She wanted one of these critters alive but each time he tried to capture one it accidentally dies. Not to mention Maru was interested in building Kashima Organization’s amusement park/casino in cloud somewhere in the ancient forest at first which would probably take a lot of hacking at the trees there but with all the weird stuff around in cloud they might scare away some paying customers. Especially if octopus haired people started to want to come in and they would have to be denied because they look like WTF. If he was scared, confused, and shocked of the very existence of a critter like this that is actually ALLOWED citizenship in Kumo imagine how others would react.

He made a mental note to ban all critters wasn't a Kitsune or Neko from entering his places of business since those are the two kinds of critters that Maru actually finds adorable. Cute fox ears on top of your head? Cute! Come on in and have fun. Tentacles on your head or anything looking WTF worthy that might live in this village? Sorry but keep it moving. Snapping back to reality he answered the boys second question. “Yeah I originally came out here to train.” Maru nodded, gesturing his hand to where Kawaii was floating despite them not being able to see where his friend was because she was currently invisible. “You see my friend here, who is currently invisible to you guys but she's here, wanted to teach me some skills in making myself stronger with Taijustu. Namely Range fighting because I'm no good at hand to hand combat. And I'm no good at ninjustu too.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back