Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private What’s New [Requesting Akkuma]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
WHATS NEW
darkone9061_Nico_Robin_combined_with_female_sir_crocodile_one_p_b37d7a35-89f6-4a28-be70-f1c8f6...png

There I was, seated at the table, a grin plastered on my face so wide it could rival the Cheshire Cat's. I inched my chair closer to the table, eyes fixated on the masterpiece before me: a perfectly packaged pie. The aroma wafting from it was downright divine, and the presentation? Oh, it screamed "I am the pinnacle of pie perfection." Clearly, this had to be the pièce de résistance of pies in Sunagakure. I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into it.

With utmost care, I peeled away the packaging, feeling like I was embarking on a journey to pie paradise. But just as I was about to indulge in my dessert delight, my moment of serenity was rudely interrupted by the muffled sounds of commotion from the security detail and secretary, who by the way, were currently plastered against the Kazakage's office walls, bound by sand.

"Quiet, can't you see I'm trying to savor the best darn pie in all of Wind Country?" I exclaimed, not bothering to hide my annoyance. "And no, I'm not sharing. I'd tell you to go get your own, but it seems you're a bit tied up at the moment. Ha! Get it?"

With pie utensils in hand, I couldn't help but chuckle at my own cleverness as I savored the first heavenly bite. Ah, the sweet taste of victory—er, I mean, pie. But amidst my culinary conquest, my mind drifted to the letter I had the secretary send to Akkuma. Oh yes, he would be receiving it soon enough.

I couldn't help but smirk as I imagined Akkuma's reaction upon reading it. His favorite Homunculus had returned. But for now, I had more pressing matters to attend to, like figuring out how to smuggle an entire pie shop out of Sunagakure without anyone noticing. After all, a Homunculi gotta have her priorities, and pie—well, pie was right up there at the top of the list.

[Letter Sent to Akkuma wrote]
AtKtwfy. Sttsmcybi? Wa! Iagtktbfiagtet. Wa?Hmbp.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The message arrived to the Sennin swiftly, noting it was being sent from the Kazekage's staff. Opening it he could only ponder as to what the contents of the message were. Maybe someone was having a stroke? He thought to himself with a chuckle depending on the rank of the patient it would be no surprise that the Chief & Sennin would be requested. In an instant he was broken down into sand & flowed out of a nearby window. Each grain carried upon the winds towards his destination, the still ruined Kazekage Tower.

A powerful stream of sand streamed into the Office, cascading across the Office before reforming into the demonic Sage. Those pale ice-blue hands clasping the hilt of his blade. Those crimson eyes of his resting upon the staff trapped against the wall by the sands of...his creation. This unnecessary demonstration of her capabilities would serve well for the task ahead. Yet again the security had proven itself, incapable of guarding this place & those within it.

But more importantly on his mind was the reason for the message, to meet here & most important of all what had the message meant. Was it a language he had to learn? He'd seen mention of a Homunculi language in Shin's research & had yet to take the time to learn the dialect. "Well no one seems to be having a stroke as I initially thought from the message...what was that by the way? Homunculi?" his mind curious, as his gaze rested upon the last vestiges of pie that remained. "If you'd be so kind as to release the staff...I've already got enough paperwork today." he said with a chuckle, not that his concern was they may die only that he might have to waste his time with the report explaining the situation.

Akkuma's hand moved from the hilt blade to rest at his side as he moved to the table, taking a seat opposite Akira he would flash a shark-like grin. "It seems you've been enjoying yourself since our last encounter..." his words held a note of amusement at situation he had been called to, even with recent events & heightened security she had overcome the obstacles of the village.

[Topic entered]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
darkone9061_female_sir_crocodile_one_piece_cigar_HD_golden_eyes_b53cd9e2-e596-4b1b-bce2-5f3c00...png

And there it was, the last slice of pie. Everyone knows that the last slice is the best slice. For In the fading glow of a setting sun, amidst crumbs and laughter, the feast is succumbs to its inevitable conclusion. Yet in this sweet reverie, one slice stands alone, oh, how it gleams,
In its crusty cocoon, a symphony of dreams and how each bite a journey, SON OF A BI@$H!

From an open window, a powerful stream of sand poured into the Office, cascading across the Office before reforming into the demonic Sage Akkuma. “The door was open!” My eyes would ping pong from him to the last slice of pie, now desecrated by sand, then back to Akkuma.

"Well no one seems to be having a stroke as I initially thought from the message...what was that by the way? Homunculi?"

“Humunculi? Now that’s just racist. It’s abbreviations! AtKtwfy, At the Kazakage’s tower waiting for you. Sttsmcybi, Shinobi tried to stop me can you believe it ‘question mark’ Wa, What assholes ‘exclamation mark’ Iagtktbfiagtet, I am going to kill them but first I am going to eat this pie emoji. Wa, Want any ‘question mark’ Hmbp, Hit me back…. playa. This is how the Big Hat singer sends her messages. It’s all very clear.”

I would begrudgingly release the dirt bags from the wall as instructed by Akkuma. Words were exchanged as they made their exit from the office, “That man says that he has intercourse with my mother… but never mind. I want to hear about all that I’ve missed! I see you have been making moves and implementing schemes! I want to hear all about it. And then I want to tell you about all the things I’ve learned, living amongst the humans!”

[mft]

Last edited:

Kureji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kyōki would walk to the Kazekage tower, he presumed that's where his father was, since he has the Sennin position and all. It has been merely an hour since his grand entrance and still nothing and nobody of note to stop him. He wore a bored look on his face as he seems to be basically unchallenged and let to go wherever he wanted.

Finally, he would make it to a spot in the Tower, where he saw a bunch of people who were running away, some obviously had some sand in their pants. Kyōki couldn't help but chuckle as he would make his way to where the people were running from. Both Akkuma and Akira would feel something before they would hear a maniacal laughter. They would feel a presence of someone who had list their mind, but it isn't either of them. And then they would see him. Kureji had changed much since Akkuma last saw him. He now had blue hair, most likely the cause of the crystals. Speaking of which, the left half of his body was covered in crystals. And where his eyes were, is now an eerie azure light that comes out.

He wore a hideous smile that would make any sane person want to be at least a whole country away from him. Kyōki would sit down far from both Akkuma and Akira as he picked up a single grain of sand and examined it. "Father." He would simply say through gritted teeth. His attention would shift to the woman. "And I don't believe we met before. We are one person, but two minds. Kureji is asleep right now. I am Kyōki."

(topic entered)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back