Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Whispers on the Wind

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The cold weather felt familiar to my skin, especially the salty air. I looked out at the white caps and took a deep breath, my eyes closing slowly. I felt a calling to this place, this very spot upon the beach, but I knew not why. So I waited... and waited... and waited. Hours passed, I had meditated for a good portion of it before I realized something. Standing, I took a few careful steps into the chilling surf, my hair standing on end from the feeling. I felt the water pull on me unlike anything before; it was calling me.

With a simple thought, the sand beneath me lifted me into the air and I floated across the water, to a destination unknown. For another hour I traveled, unsure of what had drawn me out so far. But in a spray of water, and a shadow that blotted out the light in the sky. Gallons of ocean spray assaulted me until I passively summon a shield to protect myself. A small concussive wave assaulted me as whatever had came from the ocean re-submerged. I had seen only the slight sheen of scales in the chaos and all that remained was the massive swells. However, I could view the shadow of whatever behemoth was swimming beneath me when I peered over the edge of my floating nimbus. Whether friend or foe, I was curious.

Minutes passed, and the shadow seemed to make less frequent passes until from out of the water came a pair of large nostrils followed by a very large set of jaws and the rest of the creatures head. It slowly moved passed me until I was staring directly into the eye which was on my left side. My expression changed several times until I determined that it was I who was supposed to act first. "Is there something you need sea giant?" I asked as I peered back into it's giant ocular device.

"Our master wishes for you to have a companion from the deep to assist you in spreading his dominion over land. I have been tasked with providing you such a companion." said the beast, who now forced one of it's clawed appendages outside of the water. It's massive hand appeared to be holding something, and upon slowly releasing it's grasp what was revealed was a very large egg of sorts. I admired it for a few moments until I remembered what was going on. Reaching out with tendrils of sand, I pulled the egg close to me. "Raise him well, and do not forget your mission, chosen one. Tell him of his mother and her sacrifice." growled the creature before sinking underneath the water once again.

I could hear the sorrow in her voice and assumed the only situation I could come up with. Kamitaura ordered her to give up one of her own eggs so that his 'chosen' one. What I didn't understand was why give me an egg? Why not an ally who was grown and had wisdom and knowledge to assist me? These questions floated about my head as I looked once again upon the egg. It's mother was large, but who knew how many centuries it would take to reach that size. So, with a secure bowl of sand I cradled the egg, and ventured back to the land.

Weeks later, as I was sitting along the banks of an inland river filling a canteen, I heard a crack. My eyebrow rose and I quickly opened up the chamber of safety that the egg had been stored in. In the time I had the egg, I had kept it safe in a levitating orb of sand that followed me around. I got some strange looks, however I didn't really mind. What mattered was that I kept the sea giant's child safe; it was the least I could do in exchange for one of her own offspring. Anyways, as I stopped to check and make sure it was all right, I found several other cracks only the white surface. It appeared to be time.

With as much as a thought, the sand crib submerged in the river and just as the egg hit the water, it shattered. What emerged from within were a pair of confused looking eyes. With a quickly look around they found me and focus intensely at my face before brightening up and rolling around in the wet sand it sat on. In a matter of moment, it's webbed talons gripped the edge of the bowl and it leaped into the water to swim it's way to shore and prodded one of my legs with it's nose. Hunger was my best guess. I wasn't quite sure what it ate, but I allowed myself to assume fish since it came from the sea.

So, a quick ride on my nimbus took me back to the nearest towns fish market and we both ate quite well for a change. I had been skimping on food lately, so it was a pleasant treat. But once we were done, I took us back to the water (specifically a nice patch of grass to rest in) and pondered what to name him. I was given no name after all, and he sure wasn't talking. "Kaiju?" I said, and he came bounding toward me. Only to then painful climb up my side and curl up on my belly for a nap. "I guess that works. You're a long way from home, but I won't let you down. I won't let her down..." I whispered, picking him up softly. Placing him into a sandy cradle, we began travelling once again.

[Entering Country]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back