Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

You have been Weighed, Measured and Found..... [Class]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo stood looking over the gates. It was one of the most important places in the entire village. It was from here that people attempted to either break in or turn traitor and break out, either way one of Manzo’s jobs was to stop them.

He had been given a new team, one he needed to find out if they were capable of stopping threats that attempted to threaten the village.

He had sent a summons to his new team, one he wondered was a bit to showy. A wooden hand had raised up in front of each one bearing their summons.
You are to report to the village gates for your first mission with your new team. Bring any gear you feel will help you as well as your mask.

He had not bothered to sign it, for introductions would come latter. When they arrived they would find him with his armor on, a dog mask on his face, a bit on the heavy side. Was someone built like that worthy enough to be their leader or was this just another member of their squad? As far as Manzo knew they had not been told who their teammates or their team leader was as of yet.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was currently on the Hokage Rock enjoying the view of the village as a whole. That is, until a wooden hand came out of nowhere right in his face. It basically slapped him, as he got back up and dusted himself off. He was kind of mad, but then he read what was on the hand. Then his eyes got big. He was finally assigned to a team. He listened for blood flow, before jumping around in excitement. He then collect his composure and headed to his apartment. He needed everything that he had. Coming from what the hand had told him. Which really wasn't much. Most of his weapons that he has, he makes purely out of his own blood. But still. He needs to be ready.

Ziren ran into his apartment and collected the Blood Doll, a puppet of a girl who looked like she was in an accident. Crude in design. But useful for what he has planned. If that plan involves covering anything in blood and using his blood boil technique on it, then yes. He changed his clothes fast, putting on something that he usually doesn't wear. His black garbs.

He rushed out of the house, and through an alleyway that had not a single person in it. He weaved some hand signs and a mask appeared on his face. There was a crack down the middle of it, blood coming out of it, and one of the eyes looks like it was crying blood. Both of which is actual blood. His blood.

Finally, he made it to the gates, stopping in front of a man in armor. He wasn't sure if this was the dude that was going to be their team leader, but he waited, silently. He listened to the others blood, trying to discern any emotions he might have. But to no real cost. It seemed like the guy before him was very good at hiding his emotions. That's how he knew that this guy was ANBU. But he didn't know for sure if this really was the guy.

Ziren shook his head. Stop letting your mind wonder and just wait. There is going to be more people to show up. He had his puppet hiding on top of a building, within chakra threads range, just in case if he needs to douse someone with blood. Even though he is no good at puppets, he was told to bring any gear that might help him. Always to be prepared for the worse. He waited. Listened for the blood flow to come his way. As a sign that whoever is part of his team, he will know immediately.

(MFT 446)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku finished shining and sharpening her gear and strapped it on. She was in full ANBU gear with a fox mask on her face, her brown dull hair tied up in a bun and the mark of the Santaru was engraved into her bare shoulder in the form of a lightning bolt. She left her hut bolting the door to ward off unwanted visitors and began the trek towards the village gates. The wooden hand had popped up out of nowhere with the peculiar message and she had already known who it was. No one else communicated in that such manner."Manzo...hes the only one who communicates like that." She wondered aloud stopping at the gates glancing up at two ANBU shinobi who were also masked. One had a dog mask on and the other looked like blood was running down its mask. She already knew who that was."Soku Nasaki in attendance as required." Soku glanced most curiously at their surroundings wondering what was going on.

She stood next to Ziren the mask concealing her face as they awaited their final member. Soku wondered who it would be. The only people in the ANBU she knew was Ziren, Manzo , Yukio and then there was that Maru. Just the thought of him made her shudder. Manzo remained silent looking down at them analyzing them, their behavior, their appearance. The girl remained motionless, there was a dead silence as no one dared breathe a word. This was not your ordinary training misson, this was a ANBU level class and they had high expectations. No one was exempt from being removed from the branch, not even the captains.

ANBU teams usually worked in pairs of twos so the girl wondered what they were waiting for. A third team member perhaps which was rare but not impossible. She gave Ziren a questioning look but she doubted they could read each other through their masks. She liked it, it helped her feel more protected. This way, the ANBU upheld it's secrecy and no one ever knew the faces of the shinobi who carried out such dark missions protecting the village by any means necessary.

[TWC: 357\1500]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Chop...chop... Chop... A rhythmed sound was echoïng on the cutting board. It was one of the few sounds that were in right house right now. The other sounds were coming from the couch where sipping out a bottle could easily be heard. It was early on the day that the young adult was busy with preparing meals. Now that he was at least getting somewhere inside the leaf, he was going to get less at home with missions soon upcoming. He wanted to make sure that his dad could live with what he would leave... But didn't already trust just leaving money. He had already made a lunch which his father could warm up since it was a pasta dish.

The troubles they were having was because of the fact that his father had lost the job and was currently workless. Izumi turned his head to look his father in the eyes... His eyes were hazy and slightly looking... like a chameleon. But Izumi's eyes soon went towards the bottle which hit the ground. A sigh left the young male as he scolded in sign language and asked him after if he was going to clean that up as he had spilled right now. His dad got angry right off the bat and in few moments they were super close towards each other, a fist holding the clothing of the small male who was lifted slightly off the ground. "Tsk.." were the sounds coming from him... His dad's mood apparently had turned into a rather angry drunk and a fight soon erupted out between the two with one trying to reason with words and the other in actions...

His patients were through the roof after that fight... Izumi was found outside holding on to his arms as he left without a jacket or anything, just his bow and mask. He had taken a moment for himself to think things clearly through for now.
Later on that same day Izumi was still looming outside, leaning on his bow with his healthy cheek watching the mask in his hands. This... was the reason he was doing it... and he gained a bright smile on his face, which soon resulted in a faint grin since the bruise was setting in. The colors were already shining through and Izumi couldn't help but feel really carefully on his cheek.

Suddenly a hand erupted out of the ground in front of him... one moment passed... another passed... it took him a tiny while before he actually reacted which was in a quick motion backward, landing straight on the back of his head and rolling around the place. "A----" a single sound left him as he rolled further in silence. This was more than welcoming also...
It took him a small moment before he was actually regaining a bit of sanity that moment, with tears in his eyes he looked towards the hand. It was going over the letter it was containing...
You are to report to the village gates for your first mission with your new team. Bring any gear you feel will help you as well as your mask.
Seemed they had work to be done right now. He grabbed his bow, his mask and made his way towards the place that had been written down in the hands. Yet when he was making his way... he couldn't believe he had been jumping scared by a simple factor like that... Seemed that the male really was in an odd mood now as for the moment.

He started to walk towards the gates and stretched out before he would be in closer range, he wanted no one to see what had happened... Seconds after the stretching he placed the white mask in front of his face, it felt rather odd with his flesh bit set up on his cheek... You were able to spot it with a good eye, but others would just gamble it was the mask itself that was off right now. With a bow in his hand, he closed in at the place, seemed he was late as he figured everyone else was already there. Letting his eyes wander around the group. He knew one person... that was for sure, one more just resembled one he met... but wasn't sure. A small smile got from behind his mask but soon was a neutral one again. His mind was everywhere and no-where right now... Not really with the thing that was actually coming up. A soft sigh left him as he closed in, placing the bow on his shoulder hanging around as it wasn't needed. However... The bow was already armed which wasn't much on occasions inside the village... Normally he had his bow without the tension on the string. He signed, which probably gave him away in just a mere second.
'Present. Without stating a name... without giving price who was behind the white, owl-like mask. He wasn't using any vocabulary right now. Izumi didn't sign much more, his eyes were just looking plainly towards everyone. Without saying many much more needed... As names were irrelevant with a mask... You had to protect your identity... which is why he had already facepalmed on the distance by hearing the other telling their real names behind the mask. He was lost in thoughts regarding his father, he had left the food in tiny containers behind there was still some left in the fridge... Lot's of things were going through his head as he was waiting for a start as he thought they were waiting for more people... But one thing... annoyed him at the same time... Now that he let his eyes wander around the group once more... He was again... The smallest male. A hand raised and started to scratch the back of his head, ruffling his own hairs in the same moment.

Wc: 979

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo stood with his back to the group as the arrived one by one. He didn’t look at them until Izumi arrived. He was glad that Izumi had been placed under him. The truth was he was a bit worried about that. He had confidence in all of the team leaders, he had confidence in all of the actual team leaders, not saying about those in leadership positions within the corps, but he was worried that some would try and make Izumi into something he was not.

Manzo turned in time to see Izumi sign that he was present, glad that he had taken the time to learn the sign language. The question was could the others communicate with him.

”I had a nice monologue prepared for you all, welcoming you to the team and the corp. But since you three decided that speed was not an issue it seems that I no longer have the time to give you that monologue.“ His voice was cold as his eyes looked to all three of them. ”Some of you may know who I am other not. You can do introductions to each other on the way if you would like. If you make it past today then we can have a conversation about who I am. “

He might have said he was going to monologue but it sure seemed like he was.

”One of the jobs of shinobi of the villages is to protect these gates. Recently there was a failure with that position. A rogue shinobi has infiltrated the village and is running around unchecked. If you are wondering why I am just standing here and not hunting them down, that is because that is your job today, and you are not the only team doing this job.“ Manzo sighed deeply ”This is your first test. Find and apprehend the rogue shinobi. If you can’t manage to do that or let someone else do your job for you then perhaps you are not ready for the ANBU and need to spend so extra time in the academy preparing.“ He let the threat sink in for a moment, before looking exasperated with his eyes. ”Well what are you standing around here for?“

Before they would leave he would give them a parting comment. ”Oh and never use your real names when you have mask on, come up with a code name. We don the masks for a reason, announcing who you are defeats that purpose.“ the last part held the memory of a time in the villages history that Manzo prefered not to think about, one of the regrets of his life not going after that traitor.

TWC 673

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren grimaced when his teacher said that he was late, when he obviously was the first one here, despite having to run all around town do get all of his weapons and finally get here before the other two.

Which turns his attention to the other two that were assigned to be on his team. He knew instantly just from hearing their blood flows. Soku, and Izumi. Soku, still had a lot to learn, with a lot of stuff. Izumi... Ziren had only met with the dude only twice, but just from hearing his blood, he could tell that something was wrong. He wanted to help, but don't know a way that he could.

Then his teacher spoke of how they will soon know who he is, if they manage to pass this mission that he has given them. Ziren knew that introduction to the other two was nothing to him, since he knew of who they were.

Then he gave them the mission, a rogue shinobi has entered the Village. And now they are going to have to compete with others to be the ones to bring this rogue ninja in. Ziren stayed quiet. He took in all the information he could get. It would also be important to learn all he can about all the fighting capability that his teammates have and can do.

Before they left though, their teacher commented on how they cannot say their real names once they don the mask. Ziren thought of what he would like to be called. Blood Rose. He certainly had the looks of a charming person, but never really thought about his own looks. That, and his powers over blood.

Once they left, Ziren finally spoke up to break the silence. "You both know who I am, but for the sake of keeping our identities safe, just call me Blood Rose."

He he thought of his decision of the name. It couldn't be that obvious? Could it? If one heard his code name, and didn't know the man behind the mask, they would probably think that he had powers of plants and whatnot. Maybe the blood would even just go over their heads without thinking.

Ziren shook the thought out of his head as another thought came up. He quickly used his chakra threads to have his own puppet in tow and then said, "Now, if we want to be successful for this mission, we all need to know everything about each other.
Fighting wise. What kind of justsus you have, what abilities. Blood lines and core abilities too. We need to know each other and how to work effectively as a team in order to be able to find this rogue ninja and beat the others who are in search for him too."

He stopped talking, to catch his breath, still traveling across rooftops. He then spoke once more, "I am Chigokai. Still developing my powers, but I can hear blood and pinpoint who exactly is who, just from hearing their blood. Sometimes I can read their emotions from their blood too. I major water style, minor in non elemental. I can do advanced element of blood. I am great at making blood clones. But just don't touch them. Let's just say, they have an ability that is almost vampiric. I make my own weapons out of blood, but am trying my hand at puppets too. The puppet is filled with my own blood,
so I can do some special damages when I choose to."

The puppet was following close by to Ziren, which, surprisingly, it wasn't flailing around like one. Maybe it was in tuned with his own blood, since both are connected by blood.

Ziren wondered what the others responses would be. What they would name themselves. What kind of powers they possess. But for right now, he also needs to focus on all of the blood flows around him, to make sure that they weren't going to be ambushed by whoever they are competing against and the rogue ninja.

(Total WC 1120)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Manzo had laid out their task which was quite simple or should be least for a ANBU operative. Find and track a foreign shinobi who was running here and there without the proper clearance."Understood." Soku shifted her blade up higher so it was within easy reach if things got bad. They should be OK but still, better safe then sorry. Ziren already had a makings of a leader, gathering them around discussing fighting styles and as they established code names for themselves. They were acting almost like a proper ANBU team with a misson which Soku suspected was what Manzo was trying to instill in their brain, that was the goal of any lesson.

The kunoichi provided her own contribution to the other two."I shall go by the code name Tempest. If there is danger nearby, I will know. The sky is my eyes. If this shinobi is a close - range fighter, I have a few tricks up my sleeve plus Lightning style ninjutsu is effective at speedy quick attacks and the Storm Element of the Santaru allows me to increase my damage I inflict being able to manipulate the clouds." As if on cue, she glanced up the peaceful blue sky which the clouds give a faint boom before returning to their normal state .

The third male had not provided his name keeping his appearance quick and to the pojnt. That was fine with her, he didn't know her name either and right now they had more pressing matters at hand then worrying about names. If they failed, the Academy awaited them and Soku was not planning on that, not anytime soon. She would give it her all. Manzo would not be assisting them as this was an evaluation .

Soku looked at Izumi ' s bow noticing how he held it in a casual manner like he knew what he was doing."Looks like you know how to use that bow pretty well if I am not mistaken?"She asked curious to find out more about the boys skills. It could prove useful in their upcoming task. If the foreign ninja was found, they had to decide how to act in order to successfully complete this assignment. After all, teamwork was key to a shinobi and in the ANBU, you did not survive by being a individual, you relied on others even if you did not like them. It was the key to success . "What's our plan of attack here, Ziren?" Soku had a few ideas forming but Ziren being older and having been in the branch more than the both of them probably had a good idea of what to do and she'd see what he had to say before suggesting her proposal. Soku was merely thinking to investigate the areas where the Ninja was last seen. They could ask around but that would raise suspicioun to their true motive and someone might alert the person and they'd fail the misson resulting in them being sent back to the Academy, they had to analyze this very carefully, look at all angles and aspects of the misson and always prepare for the unexpected. If there was one thing Soku knew, it was that things never went according to plan.
TWC[885\1500]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi's mind was fully elsewhere right now instead of with this... Not to mention when he heard the voice he quickly combined it towards everything else. It was Manzo he had in front of him... And yet he didn't know. His body language would give away that he was surprised before taking the neutral pose again. 'Sorry, had personal business.' He only reaction to the fact he had been the last one.
He started to listen to what they were supposed to be doing. Manzo left a sigh and he was slowly starting to turn bit by bit worried. Seemed this was coming down to either one of the two things... Slowly he started to swallow down a bit. He started to listen towards Ziren, one he met earlier and before this... He heard him talk and was slowly nodding, seemed as his name was Blood rose right now.

Izumi started to note down different kind of things, Chigokai, Major in water style, don't touch anything he makes... He nodded a few times and turned towards Soku. She had seemed to name herself Tempest, from his point of view this was because of her element... and he guessed it right. She was a lighting style user and close range. Izumi nodded as it was his turn right now. He wrote down his ANBU name down on the ground. Fukuro was written down as that was his own ANBU name. The name itself meant Owl in the Japanese language.
He started to sign in the hope they were understanding what he meant... if not he would try to speak it... but didn't fancy it. 'I am a Hawkeye, specialized on the range. I know a lot about tracking from in the woods. I major in Non-elemental and Minor in Wind style. Have a canine to help us track when needed, just ignore her.' He had signed all this. Yet if he really had to speak... his voice would be somewhat like a whisper. "Hawkeye, Major in Non-element, minor in wind." Was all he had said.

He looked towards Ziren and then back to the other two. Seemed like Soku wanted to hear first from Ziren before he could even play out a plan... On which he didn't sign or anything, just waited out to hear what Ziren had for a plan.

WC: 393
TWC 1372

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo stood watching the trio introduce themselves. He was finding the problem with mask in a situation like this was you could not give proper facial expressions. If he wanted to voice displeasure he had to do it with his actual voice. Either that or do it with his eyes, which is the option he took.

He was glad to see that Izumi had started to speak. Manzo had taken the time to learn the sign language, even more glad now that Izumi had fallin in his squad but this would make it easier. The sign language could have some benefits but also some downsides.

They were doing things that could be done on the move, they were told that someone had infiltrated the village and they did not seem to have much interest. He had heard some ideas but no one had started to implement them. Talk would not find their quarry. As he spoke to them, his voice was cold and hard, to match the disappointment in his eyes. ”So what are your plans for finding this shinobi? Standing here does not seem to be much of a strategy.“ As he said this he realized that while he had taken the time to learn the sign language Izumi used the other two might not have had the opportunity. ”In case you haven't noticed one of your teammates is not the most talkative person, with his voice that is. I do not expect you to be able to understand his sign language this time, though if you three make it through today I expect you to learn it, it has many benefits but most of all you need to be able to communicate. For now I will act as the interrupter. In addition to what he already voiced, he said that he is good in tracking from in the woods and has a dog that can help track. “ As he said this his voice did not have the cold hardness that it did just moments before but was instead more of a neutral tone.

Was this the best test to start them out on? Normally he would have judged them on their combat abilities but today he had decided to start with something different. How was it going to pay off?

[TWC 1061]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren wasn't expecting to be out as the leader of the group just then. He was actually just giving out ideas on how to tackle the situation. Thankfully, his mask hid his expressions.

He took a look at the situation. If he was a rogue ninja, where would he be? There were a lot of places. And a lot of ground to cover. But he thinks that he has an idea. Ziren made hand seals and then blood came out of his skin, forming three bloody humanoids in front of his team, they shaped and color was added until there were exactly four Zirens total. Only one being the real one. He looked at them, and they all nodded, knowing why he has made them. One ran to the gates, making sure nobody without a proper passport comes in or out of the gates. Another made it's way to the academy, for the future of Konoha is very important. And his last blood clone went to the Hokage Mansion to seek out anyone that might be suspicious there.

Ziren took a look at his comrades. "If any of you can summon clones to cover any other areas or help reinforce the ones my clones are covering,
that would help narrow it down. And if they destroy my clones, I would know because their blood flows would have stopped."
He looked at Izumi, Fukuro. "Fukuro, hold on to your dog for right now. It will be of real help once we get some kind if blood or belongings from this rogue ninja."

He then looked around, looking to see if any of the villagers are looking at them for too long, standing by for no apparent reason. The ANBU Captain did tell them that not only are they having to find and capture this rogue ninja, but they will also have to deal with other ninja. Also tasked with this mission. The way Ziren sees it, they can't let the others get the rogue ninja. To do so would be a failure on their part for having to depend on others when they should know how to carry out a task as ANBU.

"So. I suggest we can make rounds, hitting the most major populated areas, then the least. After that we can check up with my clones and see if they have been having any problems on their side. And then repeat the process." What Ziren left out was that they could just switch up the order of what they were going to do, knowing full well that someone might be eavesdropping on their conversation.

"I am open to what you two have in mind, if you think you have a better idea." Ziren didn't want all this leader responsibility but if need be, he will most likely stand up for the position. He took note of what the ANBU Captain had said. It will be important to learn sign language too, since they could communicate without making noise and talking. Ziren waited for the responses if his teammates.

(WC 1629)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Manzo ' s voice took on a harsh cold tone for a brief moment as he translated what Izumi had just said. The boy had a excellent tracker dog and was handy with a bow, both of which come in useful. They had a lot of ground to cover and as the Captain had pointed out, standing here mulling about was going to do nothing unless they got a move on. They could discuss this while on the move and make adjustments as necessary. There was a crackling of electricty next to her and a second Soku formed into existence, the clone darting off to the bustling town square where it would see if anything seemed out of the ordinary.

"We can discuss these ideas while we go. But the more time we stand around here could be a valuable second lost."Soku said urging the others on. Luckily for her, she'd been a avid researcher and often snooped around books when she was a Academy student and signed what she had just said. The girl had a few ideas brewing and as they quickly mobilized into action, she began to speak as they got a move on."Well, to find a enemy, think like one. If I was that ninja, I'd be doing my utmost best to avoid any interactions with the local shinobi and find somewhere to lay low or blend in with the crowds until it all blows over. So either this person is running amok in the heavily populated districts or is waiting it out somewhere no would think to check. Perhaps somewhere at the edge of the village or up if he is trying to blend in, right in the center." The heavily populated areas around here were the commercial zones and upper class residential districts and that area was being covered by clones so they'd know if someone popped up. That left the other option, to look where no one would look.

"I say we focus on the possibly he's laying low. Hit the side streets and alleys. Keep an eye out for any foreigners. Probably stick our nose into some of the local businesses to make sure the shinobi isn't hiding out there."So, far the clones hadn't hit on anything which was making her more at edge that if he wasn't there, he was somewhere else in this cluster of buildings called a village. Perhaps he was lying in wait for them, setting a ambush which she'd secretly welcome, she'd been itching for a fight. However, stealth was key too, they certainly didn't want him getting wind of their antics and making a run for it. That would be embarrassing and wouldn't reflect well on the ANBU branch or themselves.

WC: 454
TWC: 1339/1500

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had signed what he knew about himself, left a part of his eyes out the whole story. Not wanting to place them focus on that single part. After that he had spoken a bit he started to watch the others. He was slightly taken off guard by the way Manzo spoke, but he did understand what was going on. Yet he was even more surprised when he had told them what he had signed just now... A soft relieved sigh came from him that there was at least one that could read it.

What he did, was what he did always. First, observe what his teammates were doing and would adjust on that matter. The first thing he heard was from Ziren as he offered to make clones, actually did so and there... was this sudden urge to touch one... As if a sweat drop could drop actually in one of those chibi scenes, this would be a moment by Izumi for his own stupid hideous ideas. As the next moment, he got snapped out because of his ANBU name. It was still strange to hear, but he did react quickly to it. He would nod softly on it and bit down on his thumb to draw some blood to actually summon the beast now.

Once the wolf appeared he would appear like a shadow like the figure of a spiritual wolf. A mask was carried on top of the creature and it made a snarling sound towards Izumi who only petted the thing. Unlike Izumi, Inya did speak, not the happiest wolf right now as it made a bright yawn. "Why did you have to make me awake this time?" She snarled and Izumi just left a sigh. BUt was quickly annoyed when a word followed. "Oh yeah... Brats cannot look over the contract to see when we are napping." It was obviously a taunt to Izumi, which he did a single thing and was planting a fist on top of the mask and giving the beat a knuckle. It did stop as she was now looking around to see the others, all wearing ANBU. "Oh... work.." Was the single thing it said and stayed finally silent after that. Izumi just signed a sorry in advance for his contract.

"What if we take note upon where he came to enter, then we know where he entered from, which site he could be heading and more important, maybe Inya could have a scent..."
He didn't have anything fancy like a clone or some sorts, as he didn't learn that jutsu. Which was why he resulted back towards his old habits of tracking down. The wolf started to think of the group. "If it is a rogue shinobi, wouldn't he leave a trail of chakra? Can't you follow that? With those eyes." As the wolf turned towards Izumi facing it, who crossed his arms. "Spoiler.." Was the single word Izumi replied with for now.. He then would sign that he had implants, Hyuuga eyes as implants which could help them track it even quicker. However, he did say this while looking above, to the sides to see if something was off from the points they were standing.
"If I were to think in a shady path, how a rogue ninja would enter... It wouldn't be just sneakily... He would either use the secret passages all around the city or just via the front door." He signed and took a moment for them to reply. He looked towards the gate and they were still close by. "Seen to be unseen."

Note* Soku? ;w; I am terribly sorry, but could you pick a slightly lighter color? ;w; I cannot read it once I am on my phone... ;w;'

WC: 599
TWC 1971

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo sighed from behind his mask. They seemed to be coming up with three seperate ideas one wanted to search the heavily populated areas, the other wanted to stay away from the heavily populated areas, and the third bought out a sleepy hound to help with tracking, even after one of them said not to.

They were not thinking like a team, and worse they were not moving towards their objective. ”While you are coming up with three different planes your quarry is getting further and further away. So you either need to decide which plan to go with or go off on your own but something needs to be done. Is this how you would act if we were all on a mission outside the village and I was rendered incapable of fighting or leading? Would you just stand around unable to make a decision?“

At this point Manzo was left with the options of creating a chair and take a nap while they decided, go and get some ramen while they decided. Both of these options he could probably complete before they acted. Or perhaps he could do something a bit meaner and drastic.

”How about this, you have 10 seconds to start moving before I summon a demon to start whipping you like a pack of mush dogs…..

9….“

[TWC:1290]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was listening to what the others had to say, then Izumi summoned up a dog that told them about his little secret. Hyuuga eyes. Implanted. Ziren had no time to contemplate a new plan since their leader now threatened to summon some demons to kick their butts.

As he was counting down, Ziren made Crimson come out of his pores, and then the blood sword was in his hands. He didn't speak with fear or anger. More like an order to try and help the other two get their butts in gear. In fact he didn't want them all to be beaten up by a few demons. "Okay!
This is how we will do it! We will do a mix of the three! Tempest! Use your storm powers to hunt down anyone that seems suspicious from the skies! Fukuro! Use those eyes to check for any irregular chakra or a trail of chakra! I will listen for their blood! Now, we don't have much time to waste! My clones have the major places that a rogue will be likely to hit or come to if they are planning something!"
The gates, the Academy, and the Hokage Mansion.

He rushed off, near an alleyway, Crimson in hand. He didn't bother to listen to their blood flows to see if they were following him. Ziren sure hopes that they reacted as fast as he did.
"We'll do sporadic searches
That way we can all do what we want! And that way, it will be harder for the rogue to know exactly where we are going! And keep your eyes open too! We were told that others are looking for the rogue as well!"
He had listened for any blood flow that wasn't any that he was used to.

(1926)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
There was a hiss than a crackling sound as the kunoichi unsheathed a triple bladed kunai which hummed with electrical voltage. It was time to get serious and she didn't like the prospect of getting her hide handed to her by some demon that Manzo was rattling on about. The girl glanced down eyeing Inya, a talking canine hound. She had heard rumours about these things but never seen one."Interesting."the girl mused to herself. Snapping back to attention, Ziren laid out a plan not even waiting for a response before dashing off his blood sword in hand as he disappeared from view.

She glanced at Izumi giving the boy a encouraging nod."Guess we better get going too then."The girl began to weave a series of some simple but quick hand signs and in the flash of a eye, the wind breeze began to pick up carrying any foreign scent their way as the clouds took over the sky, the occasional boom of thunder here and there. If there was any intruder near them, the wind was now blowing their way so the hound would pick up on it instantly.

There was a bright flash of thunder and Soku was gone, taking to the rooftops where she scanned the pathways below as the girl leapt from building to building headed in a northern direction."Not here...not there. We have to make up for lost time."She said to herself silently cursing. Manzo was right, they had achieved nothing but standing around and conversing on trivial topics they could have established while on the move.

She neared a dimly lit pathway where all you could see was one or two dull lanterns but other than that, the street was in darkness. Soku landed on a rooftop near the street and scanned the road scanning for any flash of movement. If there was a rogue ninja down there, it would be foolish to jump down there alone with no backup. Splitting up was probably not the best idea but they covered more ground this way. Plus, if she ran into the enemy, she had a clone she could easily utilize to communicate to Ziren and Izumi her location."You're around here somewhere and I'll find you."She murmured to herself as the clouds boomed in response to her statement.
WC: 382
TWC: 1721/1500

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”How about this, you have 10 seconds to start moving before I summon a demon to start whipping you like a pack of mush dogs…..
9….“

Izumi swallowed for a second... He knew this was a person who had a lot of things done in the past... and he felt safe to say that he didn't feel like finding out what he was going to summon at all... A shiver ran down his spine which made his body shake a little.
Slowly he started to look towards Ziren who took word again, Izumi nodded on this plan and made an easy hand sign and looked towards the colorless world. Only the trails of chakra were around... First, he looked a little to get familiar with theirs. Meanwhile, he gave Inya a sign... the wolf soon made its way towards outside the gates, around the border it would try to find a place. Still carrying out part of their plan and if needed Inya would be soon with them. It was better than she was away for a moment then stick around to make it even more obvious.
Izumi started to move with them using his Byakugan and knowing how to try and track someone. Yet he wishes he knew at least a little about the figure... Like an entry point, randomly looking felt like a needle in a haystack.
Slowly he started to halt and look once more to make sure he wasn't mistaken, it was that moment he tried to get in front of them to point towards a direction. "Unknown..." He said as he had made himself comfortable. It was still a wide range going since there were so many tracks and chakra to see and follow... yet he had seen one that was unknown to him for a small moment.

Wc: 303

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo watched as the trio scattered. This was not quite what he had imagined but what was he to do. He had forced them to act so they acted. That was good, but to split up like that. Perhaps Tempest did not like the others plan and decided to go off on her own, fearing that the other teams would get to the quarry before they did.

Quickly he bit his thumb and performed the necessary jutu. In a cloud of smoke a three foot tall slug with drool hanging out of its mouth. THe Slug looked around trying to figure out what was going on. ”Just had one my team go off in that direction“ Manzo pointed after Soku. ”Keep an eye on here will you.“ Sluggy just shrugged and headed off without saying anything. Hopefully he would be able to keep his focus long enough to complete the task.

With that he could follow the other two.

---

Watching the female ANBU attempt to follow him, the figure dressed in all black with his face covered to protect his identity, drew his sword. It was a strange looking weapon for any that looked close enough. With that he decided to stop being the hunted and become the hunter. Leaping at the kunoichi he attacked attempting to end this part of the hunt in a single strike.

Would Soku notice in time? Would she be able to signal her teammates in time? Will the goofy looking slug come to her aid, or will it find something shiny along the way to distract it?

[WC 269]
[TWC 1559]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren noticed several things go wrong right when they left the gates. First of all, Tempest wasn't there by his side. Ziren could hear her blood somewhere to his right, among the mazes of the alleyways. Fukuro found something too. An unknown chakra trail that seems to be going in a different way.

He gritted his teeth. On one hand, Tempest is alone. And he could hear the blood flow of someone with the intent to kill near hers. Then again. He can't just leave Fukuro alone, if he has picked up a trail. Because this might be one of the other groups.

Ziren looked at Fukuro. "Tempest is in danger. I'm going to her location. Do what you need to do to ensure no other threats are around."

With that said, Ziren took off I'm to Soku's location. He tapped his head phones, hoping that it isn't too late. "Tempest. This is Blood Rose. I'm nearing your location right now. Just hold on for a little bit longer."

He couldn't depend on his clones, for they were protecting other areas of the village. He needed to do this on his own. Ziren leapt from building to building, closing in on Soku's location. Hoping that it isn't too late.

Ziren had a tight grip of his blood sword. He rushed as fast as he can.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The black clad figure loomed out at her his blade flashing down at her. Soku was ready, her kunai came up clashing with the blade but the blade had more support behind it thus forcing the kunai out of her grasp as it continued it's path toward her. Soku jumped backwards in the nick of time barely dodging it.[color0#0000BF]"Identify yourself!"[/color]Her headset crackled to life but she currently had her hands full. Her green eyes gleamed with a cold smile as a idea popped into her brain."There is a slight overcast tonight..."She wove some signs and in a flash, the clouds roared their approval flashing lighting and thunder. It was a clear signal to anyone for miles to come.

"Storm Call!"She roared and two bolts of lighting flashed down at the rogue ninja arcing their path to him. If it hit, he would be more than dead, Lightning Style was quite fatal when it made direct impact with a living being. It had the capability to cause massive amounts of blood loss very quickly if it hit."You have gone far enough!"She unstrapped a blade which hung from her hip.
It came free with a ringing sound as she spun it once and it crackled to life buzzing with voltage.

Nodding once, Soku pushed off the ground the blade arcing down at the ninja's neck. Her purpose was to end this as quickly as possible and as efficiently as possible so she aimed for the important parts. Hopefully, the other two had seen and heard the storm. It was a downpour now as the rain started."This is my turf now."Not hesitating for a second, Soku spoke in a low deathly whisper."Storm Style: Fissure Slash."The girls blade flickered in and out of the view of the naked eye as it moved with incredible speed hacking away at the opponent. It would be a miracle if the shinboi managed to dodge this. Now where were those darn reinforcements?
WC: 327
TWC: 2048

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had pointed out to a place where he had seen some strange chakra... But... This was even more annoying... "Tempest is in danger. I'm going to her location. Do what you need to do to ensure no other threats are around." He looked towards Ziren as he took off... behind the mask he got a neutral face and started off towards the place he left. If he would be able to look under the mask he would see a twitching eyebrow right now... A heavy sigh left the male as he felt like an abandoned puppy. At one part of him... he wanted to chase that chakra... but his mind was telling him differently. If he went to turn back now... Then what if something had happened to them... He didn't know which side he picked right now, if it was good or if it was bad... But he took the turn and went after the direction Ziren took off, muttering without a sound behind his mask.

He wasn't used to the sound of a headset... which just spooked him for a moment. "Frizzle..." he muttered to himself that he jumped by that and rubbed his eye. Yeah... a headache was going to start turning up. He even made his way towards the location and with a single motion he took up the higher moment to see in an almost 360 degree around him. Even though the place was limited to him... And as soon as he heard the sky rumble... his mind was to get close to the ground, he didn't really fancy in getting toasted by something fishy... Since he didn't really know what was going on. As Izumi was small and nimble... he also had speed but he lacked in defense for that.

Izumi had been looking from a small distance, having the advantage of his Hawkeye... yet having aim on the others... Didn't do much, they were shifting too quickly and if he took the shot he had a huge chance of harming the other. "I don't have a clear shot to pin him down... Otherwise, I will hurt Soku.." Izumi said serious, almost monotone as he watched them both, his bow following the enemy at least the person against Soku.

Wc: 382
TWC: 2656

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back