Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

You have been Weighed, Measured and Found..... [Class]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The masked figured smiled, though none could see it. One of the team mates was closing in while the other was keeping his distance. This was going to be easier than he thought. He figured he would have to face a team not individuals. As The girl took a stance he took one of his own. Though like his sword it was not a normal stance. For those that had seen it before it was one favored by that of the Seikon blood line, though so far he had not moved with their speed at least yet.

As Tempest attacked him, thorns started to sprout of his skin and clothing making it far more dangerous to be in close quarters with him. As soon as they sprouted he shifted his fighting style a bit and worked to get in closer to her. If she managed to get nicked by one of those thorns then it was sure to be a bad day for her.

Keeping up the attacks so on Tempest, so far neither had been able to land a significant blow on the other but he seemed to be keeping up with her speed without much a problem.

As Ziern approached moving at a rapid pace the figured jumped back slightly to give himself a bit of breathing room pointed his sword at Ziern and vines started to sprout all around him attempting to entrap him before jumping right back into the fight with the storm.

The one that hung back did not seem much of a threat to him yet so he did not need to worry about him for now.

While all of this was happening a large slug watched with great amusement eating leaves right off the trees.

MFT
TWC: 1851

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren seen the masked figure. He didn't know who this was. But nobody. Nobody is going to hurt his friends! Ziren heard the blood flow of Izumi near him, but noticed that he wasn't doing anything. He figured that close combat wasn't his kind of style, no matter. He will have to see about making an opening for him.

He was about to make some hand seals, when he seen the guy point his sword at him. Ziren thought that he was challenging him, but then vines appeared from the ground around him, Ziren cursed. In that little moment, he had to choose. He could body switch, but there wasn't anything that he could use to switch with. Then he had an idea.

It was time to set his plan into action. Not like he had a choice though, the vines moved way faster than he thought and snagged his feet and wrapped around his legs.

Ziren let his blood sword fall to the ground, turning to a puddle of blood, he then made more blood come out of himself, this time, in forms of roses. Be grabbed them and yelled, "Tempest! Out of the way!"

Ziren then threw his blood roses at the masked man, hoping Soku listened to him. The petals separated from the rose, flying at the man at incredible speeds.

By this time, the vines had him entrapped from the waist down. He will be immobile for just a little bit, he knows that he can get out of situations like this.

But right now, he just had to wait and see if Fukuro caught on to his little plan that he made up last second.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She watched utterly bewildered as the shinobi underwent a transformation of sorts, vines and thorns growing around him. Today was full of surprises it seemed. Common sense dictated that she would be better off not getting hit by those things. Ziren was here now but despite the numbers p, he held them at bay with his prickly defense."You can't keep that up forever."She said enticing him watching as some of the vines curled up around him entrapping him wondering why he would render himself unable to move. There was a shout behind her and without even looking, she leaned out of the way watching as Zirens projectile flew at him in a incredibly fast motion.

"Nice one!" Soku then slammed the tip of her blade into the ground as the lightning spread from the blade to the surface spreading towards the shinobi covering a vast area. He could try to dodge but this attack spanned a wide area and she and the others were behind the jutsu so they wouldn't be the ones getting fried. Izumi it seemed was near but not near enough."Probably trying to get a shot off." That meant his long range would come in handy if they could not get up close and personal.

They'd have to force him out to a exposed positon then and Soku knew just the thing."Cover me for a bit."She said to Ziren and began weaving some odd hand signs, a green glow beginning to fill the air."Radioactive Decay!"A green mist would fill the chakra reserves of the rogue ninja attacking it draining him of any abilty to fight whatsoever. Thankfully, thanks to their masks, the team would not be affected by the aftereffects. She couldn't say the same for the opponent however. If she couldn't get up close with him with Taijutsu then long range ninjutsu would work best and right now she was trying mold him into a target for the Hawkeye.
WC: 324
TWC: 2372

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He had caught his breath for only a minuted and said to the others that he wasn't able to get a clear shot...
moments passed... Annoyed... that is what he was starting to get... He hadn't got a response to what he had said over the headset and let out a huge sigh before holding the aim close to the attacker. He tried to multitask and oversee what had been happening... Slowly from what he was seeing... Roses or rather rose petals were flying and moments later he saw a green mist-like form emitting from them.

Izumi closed his eyes for a moment, used the byakugan with his Hawkeye combined and pulled the string with an arrow. In a simple motion, he pulled the string backward. Held his breath to make sure he had a better aim, wouldn't shake too much. Not even two seconds later he let go or the string, releasing the arrow. "Pin shot.." He muttered almost in a whisper and took a breath. In a quick motion, he sends another arrow after hoping either one of them had a hit. The second arrow left the string and flew towards the target. "Tracking Beacon." He said before he would come in a little closer, maybe a rooftop in between them now, showing himself on the rooftops behind them and stood there holding his bow already ready with a new arrow. "You alright?" He asked both of them in the hope it was loud enough to hear for them.

Small post, sorry.
WC: 255
TWC: 2912

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The attacks were starting build up. The attacker knew that he only had to hold on for a few more moments before this was all over. He smile under the mask and while the trio could not see his facial expressions they could see the smile change his posture as it fought. He was having fun with them. The sword swung low as if to cut out Tempests legs just as she was slamming her sword into the ground. Lighting cascaded up and he reversed directions and jumped into the air to avoid the lighting on the ground. The rose petals that came at him found his blade. The could of radiation though seemed to start to be to much at once for him to handle. As he he did not avoid this attack and was followed with an arrow that pinned into his shoulder causing him to stumble back.

Before anything else could hit him through a plant rapidly grew out of the ground opened its mouth and swallowed the attacker. As soon as it was fully encased both the plant and the attacker vanished as if they were summoned away.

”I see you finally started to work together. You even managed to find him before anyone else did, or perhaps he just found you. “ He gave a knowing look to Tempest. As he stepped out from behind a tree as if he was there waiting for them the entire time. ”Either way you managed to contain him, so tell me do any of you think you could have handled him by yourself and at what point did you come to this realization?“ It was important to have self refection on how they did. ”And what could you have done better?“

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren wasn't really telling the others about the plan that he suddenly made whilst being wrapped up with vines, but it seemed that they were in sync, knowing what was needed in order to take out the aggressor.

The vines were up to his neck, only showing his face, when he seen the guy get swallowed up by some sort of plant. Just then the vines stopped moving, but still binded him in place. Their teacher, came out from behind a tree, taking note of how they finally started to work together instead of trying to be individuals.

He then asked them a couple questions as like a follow up of what just happened. "Though, I do see how easily we could track him down with my hearing of blood, Fukuro's byuakugan, and Tempest's clouds that could find the enemy. We would not have been able to take him out easily if we tried to take him alone. I myself came to this realization when I heard Tempest's blood and that she was in danger, and when I am...
Well, you can see. A bit wrapped up here.
As for what we could have done better. I think better beforehand planning. Because when we were standing around, trying to come up with a plan, we were wasting valuable time."

Ziren couldn't move his hands to make any hand signs, even one handed hand signs, to make a blood sword to cut through the vines. "This is kinda embarrassing,
but could one of you cut me out of this please?"
Gladly he was wearing his mask, otherwise they would see the look on his face that would make anyone laugh.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku couldn't help but crack a smile behind her mask at Zirens predicament. Flipping open a pouch, she dug for a small cutting knife and approached the tied up AiT."Don't move a inch."She said and dug away at the material holding Ziren eventually cutting through it allowing him range of movement and mobility again.

It was now time for analysis and reflection on their mission and Soku could see both pro and cons, it had been a learning experience for all of them. "One thing that was a issue was our readiness to act as you pointed out earlier. We mulled about a bit at the start talking too much until you had to make us spring into action. We should be able to take decscions quickly and effectively without someone telling us."

The rogue shinobi had found her first and not the other way around. He defnitely would have proved a handful to her if she'd didn't have the others and she was secretly grateful this was a team of three unlike most other ANBU teams."I defnitely wouldn't have been to able to keep him off me for long. He was not your average run of the mill shinobi. He started utilizing those plant things and then I knew, one person simply could not stand against him alone. I think the lesson learned here is that teamwork is success and I'll admit mistake on my part by splitting off from the other two as I thought I cover more ground that way whilst they searched the other areas so we wouldn't have to waste as much time."

Soku had been trying to make up for lost time and in the process had gotten herself jumped by the attacker. She'd been reckless and although the others had her back this time, that didn't mean she needed to disregard her safety. She could have put the entire team in jeopardy by her actions and Soku fully understood this. Izumi ' s canine pet Inya had proved a useful asset in narrowing down the location of the ninja and this gave her a chance to know what type of fighter he was. It was always good practice to know your fellow team members strengths and weaknesses so. What someone may be weak in, you could be strong in. Fukuro was adept at long range with his bow as she'd seen so he probably didn't do that much of close combat fighting, something she was a expert at.
WC: 414
TWC: 2786

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He had shot two arrows one to pin the other and one to place a tracker on the male... But the tracker wasn't applied quick enough as the plant had already eaten the male alive and vanished into thin air.
Izumi then turned towards the others and had asked how they were... But sadly enough he had gotten ignored on the question so his gaze got a bit distant. The second time that his words had been ignored already.

”I see you finally started to work together. You even managed to find him before anyone else did, or perhaps he just found you. “ Hearing Manzo from somewhere coming he shifted his eyes towards the male, still holding his bow in his hand and his body in a stance so he could react if that was still needed. Seemed that there wasn't anything regarding danger looming anymore and Izumi lowered his stance and started to listen to the others with their reactions. Meanwhile, Inya had gotten back towards them and Izumi started to pet the creature under the mask, she kept silent towards them. She did note to Izumi that the strange scent had suddenly vanished.

Izumi started to listen towards Inya and then the rest, first Ziren who started to speak. Izumi's gaze went towards Blood Rose who was caught up in some kind of vines... He wanted to move in as he was listening but Tempest was already on that. Izumi would just have broken off his arrow and use the tip to do so.... but this also went well. He placed the bow on his shoulder so he could stand a bit more relaxed on his feet.

Now Izumi was listening towards Tempest and her words... All he could do was nod a couple of times while a hand went to his temple of one side on the head. He had overused these eyes which weren't correct from the start. When he noticed it was his turn to talk he did it in sign. He didn't feel like talking anymore as they had already ignored him twice.
'What they say is true. We didn't act in the beginning as we all had a separate plan. It was for me the first time working with them and didn't know what I could expect either. The fact we stood and talked instead of moved and talked is a thing we lack in experience, something we have learned right now.' He took a small break from the signing and looked at them both. 'However... this is also part of teamwork from all sides, not only me, not only Tempest or Blood Rose All of us. That everyone basically scattered at the start isn't a good thing to do, which we wouldn't be doing next time I assume. However... leaving a teammate behind just telling him to go on instead of telling he or she is in trouble, let's come. Because we are a team...' He frowned under the mask. 'Besides... When I try to communicate I already get ignored. Not much of a fun fact if you were to ask me.' He was, lightly to say, pissed off about it. It was the main reason he wasn't talking to his teammates right now because his past two attempts were already pushed through the mud.

He wanted to ask Manzo a thing or two under four eyes... Yet... Now that he thought about it... He never heard or caught the others code name. 'I do not think I caught your code name. However, I would like to have a few of your moments after this mission if you would agree to this.' He signed and would make a bow to tempest and Blood Rose. 'I know I shouldn't say this... But I wish to go. I do not feel at ease in here right now.' And with that he talked about the situation as he felt the outcast right now, already ignored and left behind. He would leave if he was allowed to do so and otherwise stayed but would hold his bow over his shoulder.

WC: 693
TWC: 3605

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo listened to each of them speak, waiting until they were done before he spoke to them, translating Izumi’s words until his last part, he did not think that was meant for the rest of the group.

Quickly his hands flashed in hand signs. We will talk after this, though not here. Let us meet for food he told Izumi to meet him at a restaurant that Manzo and him first met at.

Taking a breath he began his after action report. ”You are a group of interesting talents. Interesting ways to track people to be specific. But instead of tracking from say the entry point, you wanted to do sporadic searches, searching in towns where the target might have gone.

But you were correct that you were not prepared, that was part of the point. This was a stress test, designed to put you in a situation with no planning and force you to act. Planning is important but there is not always time, you need to be prepared for that.

Now as for your fighting, Tempest you did a good job of holding your own against a shinobi of superior power until backup came and you are right that was not a normal shinobi.“
truer words were rarely spoken. ”But shinobi come in all shapes and sizes and abilities. If you are thrown by someone growing spikes then what will you do when the dead rise?“

He let that though hang in the air for a moment before he continued on.

”I will leave you all to think about what has transpired here and how you can get better. If this team continues together or if you get broken up for other teams you all need to work on your teamwork. While you all brought up the point, Fukuro’s words seemed to have the most bite on that.

For now I do not think I will send you back to the academy, you have potential though all of you need to get more combat experience. But that is something we can work on. “
The last line was said with a smile in his voice.

” For now, you are dismissed.

Oh since one thought to ask who I am, my name is Zeta.“
With that he vanished.

[MFT]
[TLUS]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren thought that they did good as a team once they started to get into gear. That is, until Zeta, the code name of their teacher, translated for them of what Fukuro had said. About them ignoring him. He rubbed the back of his head. He chose to not hear Fukuro's blood just this once to try to understand emotions better.

"Hey, Fukuro, I'm sorry.
Didn't mean to do that. We are supposed to be a team, and I guess I wasn't taking everything of what everyone was saying into consideration. I can promise you that I will try better, not just for the sake of the team, but for the Leaf as well."

Zeta was at least happy with the outcome, Ziren thinks. In the end, they did stop a rogue ninja, and were told that this team would be best for tracking, considering their talents to exploit where an enemy might be hiding.

He was glad that none of them were being sent back to the academy, which would be awful for them all. But he was right on one thing. They would need actual combat experience. Not just training their own justsus and whatnot. Not having a friendly battle between two equals. But they were in fact ANBU. And they would have to answer the call of having to face formidable foes. People who would want them dead.

He dismissed them from their mission, seeing as it is now done. He vanished before their eyes.

Ziren turned to the others. "Next time. We will leave him with his mouth hanging open in surprise and happiness. Maybe we can work on battle combos too. We never know when we are to be called on to do something."

He then walked over to Fukuro. He put a hand on the smaller male's shoulder. "And I mean what I said.
I am ashamed of not listening. And I want to be a better ninja. A better comrade. I won't make that same mistake again, I promise."

Ziren released his blood clones, as they all made sure they were all a safe distance from the citizens as they went poof! He looked at the two of his team members. The two people who he will trust to watch his back, as he will also watch theirs. He waved at them, then walked off, taking several routes, twisting and turning, before finally arriving at his apartment, away from any people who may have been tracking him.

(Topic left unless stopped)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku nodded in response to Manzo ' s analysis of their actions and felt a bit good about herself after the Captain acknowledged that she was able to hold her own for a while until backup came which raised a important point, if they couldn't handle such a shinobi, who knew what they might encounter later down the road. She nodded in response feeling at ease with his smile."Thank you. We all tried our best. Fukuro, Blood Rose, all of us."

She cast a apologetic look at Izumi. The male ninja had been sort of trampled upon and his ideas barely listened to in this misson from the way he put it and now that he brought it up, Soku couldn't find a valid argument to counter. He was right and she knew it. Even Ziren was apologizing whatever good that might do to help the current situation. She looked Izumi steadily in the eye before answering."I know what we did here was wrong, that we were wrong and perhaps even overlooked you. That was a mistake on my part as we should all learn to get along if we are going to be on this team. It was a lapse in my judgement and for that, I admit my guilt."

She gave a small smile and bow to Fukuro and raised a hand in farewell to the boy before proceeding on a route back to the clan houses. She walked, her blade clinking against her leg as she trekked onwards. It had been a long, tense day and she needed some time to unwind and reflect on what had been done and said here. They all had gotten their first taste of the ANBU lifestyle here today and it had been quite a experience.
[Topic left]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was glad how Manzo picked up his words, translated it for the rest... because now that the light has been shed... suddenly everyone had noticed. It wasn't something new... or special at all... slowly Izumi let a grimace under the mask... He would just nod to Ziren and his apologies and his words.

Manzo might have been happy with the result... But Izumi wasn't. He was already thinking a bigger picture... what IF Ziren didn't know how to read blood... what IF they weren't in time... Many of those factors were rummaging inside his head.

Tempest Also said something about a thing or two... And Izumi would slowly nod a little and then also see her go away... Izumi... took it easy on the way back... He wasn't in a hurry and once he was home... he went for his bed.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back