Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Stroll Through The Countryside (Attn Yong & Doku)

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The last rays of light crested the top of the duo of giant statues ahead of him. Hisao had walked all the way to the eastern border, specifically to come visit this place, as in all his long years, he had never actually visited it. Wiping the sweat from his brow, he stopped with his hands on his hips, and drank in the site. The worn faces of the statues, the roar of the waterfall, the feeling of being at a historical landmark.

“I’ve never been more disappointed than this moment right now. I don’t know what I expected, but it was more than this.” Turning to Doku, he gestured to the beautiful landscape in front of them. “I’m not crazy right? This is a massive let down, I expected more of a sense of awe…. It’s more of a letdown than anything else.” Moving towards the nearest tree, he started setting up his tea pot, deciding to for once set a normal fire instead of using ninjutsu.

“Well, we haven’t found anything yet, and I don’t even know what we will do when we find him,” he shrugged, and poked at the budding fire, “I guess we could ask why, assuming he is still alive, and can even remember, but as I told you Doku, we have had a nice walk” He started to rummage through his vest pockets, looking for his flask of sake while waiting for Doku's reply. He finally found what he was looking for, and took a swig from his flask, enjoying the warmth.

WC: 259

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two men strolled together towards the monument in the valley as they had on many previous occasions. Their appearances in stark contrast to one another, one was a young man, dressed in leather armour and sporting an Anbu mask, moved like a predator. The other a much older man wearing a breastplate over comfortable robes, moved like one well at ease, his hands clasped behind his back.

"Did I ever tell you the story of my great battle that took place in this very valley?" The old man asked.

"Yes master, many..."

"It was a nice summers day, not unlike this one..." The old man disregarded the response before it have even been completed, "...we had been sent on a mission to retrieve a stolen donkey from some small time brigands with a penchant for donkey ..."

The story rattled on as they walked towards the monument, the young man taking in the familiar scenery more than his masters words. He smelt the smoke of the small fire and heard voices off in the distance. "...then he was just hanging from a tree by his foot, yelling about how his hair wasn't meant to be green!"

Yong placed his hand on the rambling old mans shoulder as the two strangers came in to view. "Master Hirato, we are not alone here, let us be cautious."

The old man focused on the two men seated at the fire. Their chakra signatures locked in an ancient Snap Shot. His memory stirred. "Its today is it? Well they had to come for me some day..." The old man took the lead, increasing his pace towards the Leaf shinobi. His voice rang out in greeting to the men, "Welcome to my wilds! Better late than never..."

Ooc: Topic entered with Myakashi Yong (pc) and Hirato Yong (npc).
Edit: added pictures in spoiler.

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The view that greeted Doku was one that imparted a sense of wonder on him, he could tell it did not do the same for his companion. Whilst Hisao busied himself making tea and nattering away at him, Doku didn't really care too much about what was being said at the moment, he got the gist but he was just enjoying be out and about. He walked closer to the statues ahead of them, they were impressive though obviously worn by age. He could tell that someone had crafted them with care and had expended a lot of effort in their creation which was something that he could appreciate.

"Welcome to my wilds! Better late than never..." the words shook him out of his reverie. Moving with blinding speed his hand went to the hilt of his weapon and he turned to face the speaker. "These are not your wilds, they belong to the village of Konoha. Who are you to claim them as I can tell from your garb that you are not from there? Name yourselves quickly before I get twitchy and take out your tongues." He had obviously been startled as he had not heard their approach wrapped up in his own thoughts as he was.

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hisao had noticed as the two strangers approached, and had said nothing as they had gotten closer as he did not sense any hostile intent. Well, not from the older one, the younger seems all pent up with energy. He continued to prepare his tea, but pulled out two extra cups as the older of the two spoke. The gait of the older one was familiar, even if it was eroded by age, and the words he spoke confirmed his suspicions.

"Welcome to my wilds! Better late than never..."

The voice sparked a memory, but it was of a younger and crisper version of the same tones. This was even easier than I thought it would be, looks like he came to us. Almost shaking his head at Doku as he sprang into action, he let his old friend finish his unsubtle threat. Doku never liked being snuck up on.

Standing up slowly, he brushed the dirt from his knees, and took a few steps forward, prepared if the young man was as jumpy as his companion. He went over a few options in his mind, then spoke, “Well, I’m not calling you Sensei anymore, and you aren’t an ANBU, or at least not a real one, so Senpai is out. I suppose I should just call you Yong-San now. He paused for a bit, unsure how anyone was going to react to the current situation, “Your name is still in the Bingo Book you know, we decided we finally had time to go looking.”</B><i></i>

Gesturing to the tea pot he continued, <B>“I always felt that I was really old, but now that I have seen you I don’t feel so bad… Tea?” Hisao grinned, the fight will still be there after they have some tea, and he was still thirsty.

WC: 301

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"They are my wilds boy, and they were mine long before your Konoha regained its training wheels from the spiteful hands of the samurai..." The old man said with a grin, despite the fact that he had defected from Konoha many years before the Samurai occupation he had slaughtered many of the armoured brutes in defence of his former homeland. His students still lived there and he had never wished them harm. "But it is... good(?)... to see the fire has not left your young body my old friend. But for now our tongues will stay where they are..." The up inflection on the word 'good' and the hesitation showed his uncertainty of the true 'goodness' of Doku's passion.

Yong was having trouble following what was happening, the old man at the fire spoke with familiarity to his master but the young one only spat acid. "So he is your former student... Hisao... Because of the eyes..." He moved his hand slowly to the tanto on the back of his belt, coils of shadow materialising behind him like a frantic octopus made of smoke (accurate description, if not a poetic one). "But the young one... He is an enemy... But you referred to him as an 'old' friend..." The coils subsided as the young mans head tilted in potential realisation. "Is this a test?"

Hirato laughed heartily, "No my boy, this is no test... And I assure you that the 'Young one' is an old coot like the rest of us... Some of us age gracefully, some of us just age..." The old man plonked himself down beside his former student and took the offered tea, "Now sit, take some tea and let me think of how this could be a test..." Hirato flashed Hisao a cheeky grin "...that goes for you to Doku."

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It took Doku a few moments to calm himself, he could easily see now the little things that he had missed that should have clued him into the identity the two. Although that had pretty much been given away when Hisao had plainly said his name. "It has been a long time Yong san, you will of course excuse my behavior as I did not recognise you at first. Who is your companion though as he is clearly not ANBU?"

(Sorry for short post, have been busy.)

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching the confusion in the body language of what Hisao could only assume was Yong’s apprentice was quite amusing. ”So on edge and pent up. This young stray of yours needs to relax Yong, maybe a visit to the right kyabakura would calm him down.” Chuckling to himself, he tossed a cup at the boy, and then promptly ignored him.

”So, we have managed to find the dreaded Missing Nin Yong, and what I can only assume is his own pet project. But what are we to do now that we have found you? After the tea of course.” Taking a sip, he mused for a moment before continuing, ”Obviously, as you are from our village and we are still ANBU, this meeting while cordial at the moment, will not be ending this way.”

Letting the warmth sink into his bones from the cold, he said one last thing before waiting for Yong’s response, “But I am old and chasing down Missing Nin and their strays is a young man’s game, regardless of the history involved.”<i></i>

OCC: Kyabakura

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young Myakashi deftly caught the tossed cup and took his seat next to his master. He raised his empty hand to his face, pulling the mask away and revealing his features for the first time. A grin came over his face as he responded to Hisao"I am still young enough to enjoy the company of women without having to pay for it Ojiisan... Nevertheless thank you for the tea." He poured the tea into the cup before taking a sip, the taste was pleasant. "I am glad to see Hirato-Hanshi has taught you his love of good tea."

Hirato Yong nodded in agreement as his student spoke of the tea. "Indeed it is a good brew Hisao-san, good to see you haven't forgotten everything I taught you." He sipped more tea before continuing, "The reason he is on edge is so I don't have to be... My eyes are tired, my bones ache and my body betrays me... And to answer your question Doku-san, he was a stray when we met but now he is a true Shinobi, master of his Nindo and guardian of these wilds..."

He coughed deeply before continuing, "...In fact, in the ten years we have been together he has moved from my child to my student to my protector. Do not underestimate him Hisao, you two were my students for a few years in a busy village, my attention divided here and there, now you are masters... He has had my full attention for ten years... He is not just my student, he is like a son."

Yong swallowed his tea as his master spoke, he hesitated just a second "...Thank you Sofu..."

The old man nodded at his student as he continued, "We were in fact coming to find you Doku and you Hisao to put forth a proposition, the fact you were in my wilds already made our journey significantly shorter. My final proposition for you all... Before me sit the last three men I would trust with my life, just as you would trust me with yours..."

He finished his cup of tea and shifted slightly, approaching his intent.

A grin came over his old face as he continued, "I want you two Anbu of Leaf to fight daremoga kodomo, my child, he has been given my name, Myakashi Yong, he has been given my knowledge... Now I wish him to take my place. Fight him, one verses one... If he wins, you will forsake Konoha, come to the wilds and see the world with free eyes for the first time."

He reached for the pot of tea and refilled his cup, "If he loses, I will go with you to Konoha, your prize for the hunt. You will take him to Leaf with you, not as a prisoner but as an equal... You will do what you can to see him become part of your village and I will take my punishment... Better late than never."

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Skipping Doku for Curse Sealing Reasons

Hisao nodded and listed to his old mentor speak. It made sense to him that even out of the village he would still find someone to mold in his own image, and pass his skills onto. Passing on our talents is one of the only ways we can make our mark on the world, its something that I should have thought more about during my life, as when I die, I only mentored classes, no one on one. He sipped his tea, lost in thought but still listening to Yong, when I die, there will be nothing left of me.

The revelation that Yong was coming to find Doku and himself was unexpected, but he could understand the pull that time has on a man. Seeing the end of the road coming towards you can make you revaluate your life and priorities, maybe make you take risks to right any wrongs you think you may have done, like betraying your village and students.

Listening to the challenge set before him, Hisao tilted his head in thought. How like Yong, he will come back to the village, but only if we defeat his apprentice first. Finishing his tea, Hisao laughed heartily, delighted at the sheer gall the Yong still had, even at this stage of his life. The thought of the challenge invigorated Hisao. “Well, I guess if you need someone to teach your apprentice a lesson in humility, I am happy to give it to him”

Standing up, he unbuttoned his shirt, not wanting it to be in the way. Aged but defined muscles could be seen under the scars from his imprisonment, as he folded his shirt neatly and placed it down on his pack. Stretching, his Cursed Seal rippled across his chest, almost as if it was as excited as he was to be seeing combat against a real opponent. Seeing Yong's apprentice take note of the seal on his chest, he smiled, “if you believe this would give me an unfair advantage Yong-tan, I can always gift you with one?”

Cracking his knuckles, his hands blurred through the required hand seals, and stood, waiting for acceptance, or rejection of the seal. Hisao turned to Doku, with a mischievous grin on his face, ”Doku-chan, the offer is also available for you, if you want it.”

WC: 386

OOC: [Using Curse Sealing Jutsu to scribe a Cursed Seal on Yong and Doku]

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yong had raised up a new disciple it seemed. Not unexpected he supposed, though he had not really considered it till now. And it seemed that Yong was suggesting they battle him. He didn't think that would really be a fair fight but the prospect of a bit of fun excited him. “Well, I guess if you need someone to teach your apprentice a lesson in humility, I am happy to give it to him” said Hisao. Although I will have to wait my turn it seems. Doku watched as Hisao prepared himself for the fight in much the same way he had many times before. This will be over quickly.

“if you believe this would give me an unfair advantage Yong-tan, I can always gift you with one?” offered Hisao to Yong the younger. Personally Doku would not have made the offer until after the fight but not that it really mattered anyway as there was not a person alive that could adapt to a cursed seal quickly enough for it to aid them in the upcoming battle. ”Doku-chan, the offer is also available for you, if you want it.” This was the offer that surprised him, he had always had the ability to seal himself but had not ever taken that leap, perhaps it was time? "If you are offering Hisao-chan then I guess I will accept, not that I will need it for Yong-bō over there." Doku removed his own shirt revealing the flawless skin beneath as any wound he received would heal without blemish and moved towards his old friend to receive the gift.

WC: 268

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yong placed the teacup gently on the ground before standing and facing Hisao. He reached for the offered hand, the old shinobi's seal burning into his wrist. "All jokes aside Hisao-sama, I appreciate this gift." He bowed deeply to his elder, before placing his mask back over his face.

Hirato nudged Doku gently as his student spoke with Hisao, "Looks like Hisao is ready to go... I see he is still the hothead between you two." He also finished his cup of tea and placed it on the ground next to his apprentices cup, speaking directly to Doku his words turned serious, "He was seventeen when he began his Shinobi training, now I say without boast, in his ten years a shinobi he is one of the strongest I have ever met." He shook his head slowly, "My spark is leaving me my old friend, he will need teachers to guide him when I can teach him no more." The old man coughed before continuing, "Watch this fight Doku, teach him what you think he lacks, with all of our guidance we can make him the true heir of the Myakashi."

He gave his old friend a smile as he reached for his empty cup and refilled it with tea, speaking to the group again. "Well what are you waiting for?"

Yong flexed under his armour, "Ready when you are Hisao-sempai..."

[ooc: curse seal accepted and calling b-mod]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Good morning/afternoon/evening towards you all! I'll be your participating battle moderator for this session. Any inquiries you may have throughout this process can be directed towards me and I'll do my absolute best to address them. Feel free to ask any inquires through personal messages on Ninpocho's system or you can contact me through discord (@Kazabot); whichever you prefer! With that being said let me give you a simple . . .

Disclaimer:<i></i> Please do understand in the usage of genjutsu/stealth usage/etc that there are scenario's in which I am unable to disclose direct information.

With that being addressed, I'll require the following from each of you:
  • Statistics
  • Custom Class
  • Bloodline/Core Ability/Kinjutsu/Curse Seals
  • Abilities
  • Equipment
  • Weapons with augments listed
  • Jutsu
  • Actions & Conditionals

Furthermore, any links that you provide will greatly increase the rate in which the mods are able to posted for your convenience, but do not feel this is necessary.

Feel free to place your first round actions within your initial sending of the above, or you may send them separately; either way is fine.

Please be clear on your actions and conditionals, even when stating what you're maintaining. This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if an item is modded the way you didn't wish. With that in mind, I am human and the possibilities for mistakes do arise; feel free to point these out!

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
After placing the seal on Yong and Doku, stood back, and started stretching. It had been a long time since he had an actual fight, and if Yong-San had said that Yong-Tan was his apprentice, he might be in for a challenge, which was fine with him. Cracking his neck, he moved next to lake, and used his foot to mark a large circle.

Standing within the circle, Hisao fell into his familiar Jyuuken stance, and gestured with his hand to Yong-Tan ”It’s time to show you that you are a big fool”

[Actions Sent]

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yong watched with facination as the old man readied his style and drew a line in the dirt. I have never faught one of his bloodline before... This should be interesting...

The Myakashi stood passivly, his hands clasped behind his back. He focused on the old shinobi, sincerly hoping that age had not dulled the mans spirit as it had his masters.

He remained silent despite the taunt, Better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it...

[ooc: Actions and info sent. Sorry for he crappy post, 6am here after a 10 hour shift ]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hisao</COLOR><i></i>
HP: 38,998 - 1,000 = 37,998
CP: 32,400 - 2,532 + 127 = 29,995
AP: 10 - 9.2 = 0.8
AP Next Round: 10.8
Status: Curse Seal, Jyuuken Stance, Duelist, and Equipped with Cerberus

Yong<i></i>
HP: 39,000 - 799 - 390 - 780 - 484 - 202 = 36,346
CP: 42,000 - 3,778 - 200 = 38,022
AP: 10 - 8.5 = 1.5
AP Next Round: 11
Status: Fractured Heart - Bleeding Rank 2, Poisoned, Lunar Style and Equipped with Compassion

Yong's Persona<i></i>
HP: 16,800

ROUND ONE

0.00 Seconds
A stray Shadow Shuriken Replication flurry streaks through the sky! Odd!
Hisao begins to activate his Curse Seal!
Hisao declares his duelist against Yong!
Hisao draws Shiva, weapon equipped!
Hisao activates his Byukugan!
Yong switches into Defensive Stance!
Yong enters Lunar Dance!

0.50 Seconds
Hisao switches into Jyuuken Style!

1.00 Seconds
Hisao strikes at Yong! Called Shot to the Heart! (Hit – Called Shot: 55 Fail!) (Poisoned!)

1.50 Seconds
Hisao strikes at Yong! Called Shot to the Heart! (Miss!)

2.00 Seconds
Hisao’s Curse Seal activates fully!
Hisao strikes at Yong! Called Shot to the Heart! (Hit – 13: Sprained R1 Bleeding)
Hisao drops Shiva!
Hisao equips his Tonberry!

3.00 Seconds
Yong performs a hidden action!

3.50 Seconds
Yong equips his Compassion?

4.50 Seconds
Yong manifests his Persona!

5.65 Seconds
Hisao uses Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strikes against Yong!
Strike 1: Miss
Strike 1: Hit
Strike 2: Hit
Strike 3: Partial – 50% (Treated as full)
Strike 4: Miss
Strike 4: Miss
Strike 4: Hit
Strike 5: Critical! (Bleeding Rank 2) (Poisoned!)
Hisao sheathes his Tonberry!
Hisao equips Cerberus!

7.50 Seconds
Persona fires off a Concussion Wave at Hisao! (Auto Dodged!) (Roll: 7)

8.20 Seconds
Hisao strikes at Yong! Called Shot Heart! (Roll: 37 – Success! Fractured Heart!)

10.00 Seconds
Hisao uses cancel! (Roll: 2 – Is freed of a Genjutsu!)
Yong uses cancel!

Notes
- Will be PMing each of the participants.
- Hisao didn't have enough AP to complete his actions properly.
- All rolls for secondary chances and Auto Dodges will be displayed for clarity sake.

As always, I am human, if you believe there is a mistake get in contact with me prior to sending your actions for the next round.

Edits:<i></i>
- Overlooked poisons on Hisao's weapon. The result was additional damage being dealt being the 484.
- Recalculated Yong's Damage Reduction. Damage went to 799.
- Bleeding damage has been highlighted in <COLOR color="steelblue">blue and will be the remainder of the fight for clarity sake, apologies on the confusion.

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Smiling, Hisao enjoyed the feeling of the sun shining in the sky. It is a great day for a fight.</I><i></i> His opponent said nothing to his taunt, and just like that, the fight began. Releasing his restraint on his Cursed Seal, Chakra flowed freely into it, and he could feel it responding to it. His chest rippled as the Curse Seal burst outwards from a faded mark, his flesh changing into the patterns of the seal.

Throwing strikes at his opponent’s heart, he switched weapons and used his clan’s signature techniques. The darkness of night time made his attacks sluggish and increased the difficulty hitting his opponent tenfold. A vague thought of how it was daytime a moment ago was dismissed as incorrect as he concentrated on the fight.

Suddenly a cacophony of sound surged towards Hisao, stemming from a duplicate of Yong-tan, but with shadowy tentacles coming out of him. Without thinking, Hisao leapt out of the way, feeling the air vibrating with power as it passed his skin. <I>That would not have been pleasant to have been hit by. Smirking, he spoke “You have to do better than that to hit me young pup.

Falling upon his old reflex, Hisao watched as night disappeared, and it was daylight once more. Genjutsu? Yong-san would train an apprentice in something I am disadvantaged against. Slight worry momentarily showed on his fact under the mask, and he redoubled his efforts to defeat this youngster. I’m not used to facing an Genjutsu user, I’m not sure if my usual tactics will work here.

[Actions Sent]
[OOC permission obtained from Yong to RP the Genjutsu affecting Hisao]
WC: 261

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yong moved into his fighting stance, defence his main focus. Now to get this party... "Ooph!" The old man moved much faster than he had expected, a strike hitting him hard in the chest. Even through his armour the impact was enough to knock the wind out of his lungs.

He is too fast... "Yoru." The word barely a whisper as he forced air through his bruised lungs, but it had power. He focused his chakra into his hands to better defend himself from the onslaught he knew would come ("weapon" equipped). Now... A shadowy copy of himself appeared in the empty space beside him, mimicking his slowed breathing. But he had no time to plan, the old man dashing towards him with a flurry of blows. His defensive style aided him in avoiding some of the blows but enough hit him to force him backwards. But the old man had taken the bait, his shadow self clicked his fingers. A massive wave of pure force and sound hurtled towards the Hyuga... Then it wasn't... The man appearing to flicker faster than his eye could follow.

A sickening wet crack and a cough of blood, the old man had caught him off guard again... He felt his ribs fracture under the merciless strike.

As Hisao slid backwards after the impact of the bone breaking strike Yong felt his Genjutsu control over the man weaken and break... ...Oh shit!

[actions sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hisao</COLOR><i></i>
HP: 37,998 + 1,170 = 38.998 (Max HP) - 5,198 - 4,646 - 12,960 = 16,190
CP: 29,995 - 3,020 - 430 = 26,545
AP: 10.8 - 10.45 = 0.35
AP Next Round: 10.35
Status: Curse Seal, Byukugan, Jyuuken Stance, Duelist, and Equipped with Cerberus

Hisao's Shadow<i></i>
HP: 12,960 - 8,938 - 5,808 -> POOF!

Yong<i></i>
HP: 36,346 - 780 - 139 - 264- 788 - 860 = 33,515
CP: 38,022 - 693 - 1,320 - 3,939 - 4,298 = 27,772
AP: 11 - 11 = 0
AP Next Round: 10
Status: Fractured Heart - Bleeding Rank 2, Lunar Style and Equipped with Compassion

Yong's Persona<i></i>
HP: 16,800 - 75 - 336 - 75 - 772 - 75- 1008 - 75 - 1344 = 13,040

ROUND TWO

0.00 Seconds
0.0 Seconds
Hisao’s viral affection flares! (Yong is effected!)

2.27 Seconds

3.05 Seconds
Hisao performs a hidden action! (Fail!)

4.55 Seconds
Yong uses Denied Mind on Hisao! (Success – Hisao’s shadow is manifested!)

6.10 Seconds
Hisao performs a hidden action!
Hisao utilizes Cancel! (Roll: 21 – Dispels a technique!)

6.61 Seconds
Hisao attempts a basic strike at Yong’s Persona! (Hit!) (Bleeding: 7 – Bleeding Rank 1!)

7.12 Seconds
Hisao attempts a basic strike at Yong’s Persona . . again! (Hit – Critical!) (Bleeding Rank 2!)

7.27 Seconds
Yong’s Persona uses his Persona to convert Stardust Nova into an Area of Effect with Focus!
Hisao: Miss, Hit, Hit, Miss, Hit, Critical, Miss, Partial – 75%, Hit, Miss!
44% Chance to activate Non-Elemental Effect: 37 – Activates
Hisao’s Shadow: Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Critical, Critical!
44% Chance to activate Non-Elemental Effect: 24 – Activates

7.63 Seconds
Hisao keeps raining down basic strikes at Yong’s Persona! (Hit!) (Bleeding Roll: 2 – Bleeding Rank 3)

8.14 Seconds
Hisao continues with a flurry of basic strikes at Yong’s Persona! (Miss!)

8.65 Seconds
Hisao basic strikes at Yong’s Persona some more! (Hit!) (Bleeding Roll: 79)

9.15 Seconds
Hisao strikes at Yong’s Persona! (Miss!)

9.66 Seconds
Hisao does one final basic strike against Yong’s Persona! (Hit – Partial 50% -> Made into Full) (Bleeding Roll: 67- Bleeding Rank 4)

10.00 Seconds
Yong’s Persona fires off a Shadow Chime with Feint against Hisao and Hisao’s shadow!
Hisao: Hit, Miss, Miss, Hit, Hit, Hit (Disruption Effect: 85 - Fail) (Disorient Effect: 50- Fail)
Auto Dodge Rolls: 62,59,92,29,72,71 (None triggered)
Auto Dodge Rolls: 38,17,65,97,41,96 (None triggered)
Hisao’s Shadow: Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Miss, Hit (Disruption Effect: 13 and 23 both are successful) (Disorient Effect: 62- Fail)
Hisao's Shadow is destroyed!
Yong uses Cancel! Nothing happens!

Notes
- Will be PMing each of the participants.
- I will be adding the damage and chakra soon, promise! I am catching a flight in an hour and have been scrambling all week with family issues. When I land and have a free moment, the next day, I'll be back on a normal schedule. Apologies on the delay gents!

As always, I am human, if you believe there is a mistake get in contact with me prior to sending your actions for the next round.

- Bleeding damage has been highlighted in <COLOR color="steelblue">blue and will be the remainder of the fight for clarity sake, apologies on the confusion.

Edit:
- Bleeding Damage has been fixed.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Apologies, my hotel didn't have Wifi (It did, but was an arm and a leg in price, which I wasn't willing to accommodate). Damage has been updated along with costs. ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back