Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Stroll Through The Countryside (Attn Yong & Doku)

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Catching his breath, Hisao tried to run his mind through what had just occurred. He had managed to affect Yong- tan with his own genjutsu, and had proceeding to attack, when a copy of Hisao had appeared on the field, all shadowy and fully corrupted by the curse seal. Brushing aside the very obvious corruption of his soul that was apparent, he was more concerned with the fact that somehow Yong-tan had caused this.

Noticing the handseals that Yong-tan was preparing, he tried to evade as the rift in the air tore open, but was unable to as the blasts of cosmic energy impacted him, and much more importantly, impacted his shadowy counterpart as well. There is no way that this is going to go good at all. What the hell is this boy. The irony of questioning what Yong-tan was, was not lost on the Abomination.

Realizing as Yong-tan was attacking his shadow, he was glad his assumption to attack Yong-tans shadow was correct. Continuing his assault, he noticed too late the faint sound of chimes, slowly growing louder and louder. Again cursing his age and slowed reflexes, he could do nothing as the sound became louder and louder. Blood started to drip from his ears as the sound faded.

Hearing a tortured scream from beside him in an all too familiar voice, he turned to his shadowy double, to see him gripping his head and then exploding in smoke and shadows. Pain tore through his entire being, like his soul had be ripped out from inside. He could feel his life energy drained from within, and for the first time in a long time, he felt fear.

”What are you?

WC: 282

[Actions sent]

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His skin burned as the cursed chakra flowing around Hisao seared into his skin. His very presence causes injury!?! What is his chakra made of?<i></i>

There was no time fore questions now though as the engagement was in full swing. Yong focused chakra through his body to form a jutsu with his voice, "...Sanpu Kaidoku..."<i></i> He felt the Genjutsu take effect on the old Hyuuga but in his over concentration had had lost track of Hisao's movements.

Hisao slid back into focus, as did his shadow. Yong concentrated again, maintaining his defensive movements to keep the Hyuuga at bay. His voice again speaking words of power, "...Uchi Akuma..."<i></i>. His voice echoed behind his target, his inner thoughts made manifest and given form and substance... Yong now had two targets. He closed his eyes so that the other half of him could take control of the battlefield.

Hisao looked only momentarily shaken and began raining down strikes on Yong's own persona, taking him yet again by surprise. But the shadow knew how to defend itself. It clapped its hands together and the sky tore open into the void. Countless pinpoints of incandescent chakra screamed into existence, hurtling with blinding speed to saturate the area currently occupied by his targets. Despite the damage cause to his body Hisao was in motion again, strike after strike targeting vital points on the persona though missing the target more than connecting.

Yong opened his eyes and flickered into motion, placing his hand on the middle of his personas back the two of him spoke in unison "...Kage no Chaimu!"<i></i>

Raw sound reverberated around their targets, the involuntary screams of the old man and his inner self overshadowed by the volume of the Shadow Chime. The echoes died away quicker than would naturally occur and Yong heard Hisao ask him a question, fear in his eyes ”What are you?

Yong hesitated a moment, had he gone to far? No... His master had told him to use every skill at his disposal, he was sure Hirato and Doku would step in once their was a clear victor. He decided not to respond, distractions in combat were bad especially against an opponent of this caliber. He would not let his guard down.

[ooc: actions sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hisao</COLOR><i></i>
HP: 16,190 + 1,170 - 395 - 1,035 - 6,325 = 9,605
CP: 26,545 - 7,425 = 19,210
AP: 10.35 - 9.9 = 0.45
AP Next Round: 10.45
Status: Curse Seal, Byukugan, Jyuuken Stance, Duelist, and Equipped with Cerberus

Supreme Aqua Realm<i></i>
HP: 6,600

Yong<i></i>
HP: 33,515 - 1,121 - 210 - 1,346 - 105 - 105 - 1,794 - 210 - 2,243 = 26,831
CP: 27,772 - 6,040 = 21,732
AP: 10 - 9.25 = 0.75
AP Next Round: 10.75
Status: Fractured Heart - Bleeding Rank 5, Lunar Style and Equipped with Compassion

ROUND THREE

0.00 Seconds
Hiaso’s viral affliction attempts to affect Yong! (Effected!)
Yong returns his Persona back into a Shadow!
Hisao basic strikes at Yong, but five others appear! (1 Being Yong – Roll: 2) (Hit – Poof!)
Hisao basic strikes at Yong, but four other remain! (1 Being Yong – Roll: 1) (Critical!) (Bloody Mess auto Bleeding Rank 3!)
Yong goes into Hypovolemic Shock!

3.19 Seconds
Hisao uses Gate of Enma against Yong! (Miss!)
Hisao uses Cancel! (Roll: 78 – Nothing happens!)

4.25 Seconds
Yong uses Dance of the Waxing Moon on Hisao!
Strike #1: Auto Dodge Rolls: 32, 71 – None trigger. (Miss!) (Rerolled via Mirage: Miss!)
Strike #2: Auto Dodge Rolls: 85, 50 – None trigger. (Hit!)
Strike #3: Auto Dodge Rolls: 50, 40 – None trigger. (Partial – 50%)
Strike #4: Auto Dodge Rolls: 38, 91 – None trigger. (Miss!)
Strike #5: Auto Dodge Rolls: 4 (Auto Dodged!)
Strike #6: Auto Dodge Rolls: 72, 16 –None trigger. (Miss!)
Awareness of Clones: 15 + 5 = 20 vs 13 + 15 = 28.
Hisao is aware of the real Yong!

4.75 Seconds
Dance of the Waxing Moon clones disperse!

6.38 Seconds
Hisao uses Supreme Aqua Realm against Yong! (Success, Hisao and Yong are both in the Aqua Realm!)

6.93 Seconds
Hisao basic strikes at Yong! (Hit!) (Bleed Roll: 95)

7.25 Seconds
Yong uses Perfected Rasengan: Odama Rasengan with Feint against Hisao!
Auto Dodge Roll #1: 53
Auto Dodge Roll #2: 6 (Auto Dodged!)
Reroll via Feint! (Hit!)
Non-Elemental 34%: 35

7.48 Seconds
Hisao basic strikes at Yong! (Hit!) (Bleed Roll: 70 – Rank 4 Bleeding!)

8.03 Seconds
Hisao basic strikes at Yong! (Miss!)

8.58 Seconds
Hisao basic strikes at Yong! (Critical!) (Bloody Mess auto Bleed Rank 5!)

9.25 Seconds
Yong uses Harmonization!
Suffocation 41 or Lower: 4 – Yong suffocates!

10.00 Seconds
Yong uses cancel! (Roll 35: 65 – Nothing happens!)
A clone reforms in the Aqua Realm! Four other appear as well! Hisao is confused which is the real Yong! ***

Notes
- Will be PMing each of the participants.
- I will be adding the damage and chakra soon, promise! I am catching a flight in an hour and have been scrambling all week with family issues. When I land and have a free moment, the next day, I'll be back on a normal schedule. Apologies on the delay gents!

As always, I am human, if you believe there is a mistake get in contact with me prior to sending your actions for the next round.

- Bleeding damage has been highlighted in <COLOR color="steelblue">blue and will be the remainder of the fight for clarity sake, apologies on the confusion.

*** Awaiting on clarification to see how interaction of an additional item would work with SAR.

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yong’s apprentice was stoically silent as he continued his assault against Hisao, so he refocused his attack. Yong-tan’s shadowy doppelganger faded from sight, and Hisao readjusted his strategy. Focusing on Yong, he was not surprised to see several copies of him appear, Genjutsu again! and made two quick strikes. One was a clone, but the other hit struck true and he could sense blood flowing.

Watching as Yong went into shock, he rushed through his hand seals, opening up a rift in reality, black elongated arms reaching out, grasping greedily for his opponent. Dismay filled Hisao as it was all for nothing, Yong evading every arm expertly, already moving into his next attack. Unfortunately for him, it’s one that I know well.

More clones appeared of Yong, and attacked Hisao from all sides, weaving amongst this hits, his old bones were still agile enough to avoid the boy’s taijutsu, but not fast enough to completely avoid his follow up Ninjutsu. He initially avoided the swirling ball of chakra, only to discover it was a feint and take the full brunt of the hit.

Finishing the handseals he has started while trying to avoid the boy, water started gushing out of the ground, rising up above them in a sphere of water, sucking Yong in and hindering his movement and breathing, but not affecting Hisao’s. Continuing his assault, the pain has started to get to him, I’m not sure I’m going to be able to take this pup. He has been trained well.

WC: 251

[Actions sent]

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yong's Persona faded into the realm of shadows once more, its goal achieved with the destruction of Hisao's shadow.

The old man did not let up despite the pain Yong knew his shadows destruction would have caused him, blows came raining in but the young man was prepared. Hisao's mind had been deceived, now he would have six targets to try and deal with! The pressure point strike of the old Hyuuga hit the first clone, it instantly faded into nothingness. Yong's eyes widened in shock as Hisao's strike continued in its motion, making a b-line for his real body. He felt his skin split, blood pouring from the point of contact. he staggered back, his hands numbing and his muscles shaking involuntarily. Hisao used the moment of weakness to attack again, this time with a Ninjutsu Yong knew all to well. Dark hands reached through the void to clasp at his bleeding body but he was prepared, his weaving motions leaving nothing but empty air for the hands to vent their unnatural rage against.

Yong flickered into motion, he needed to turn the initiative back in his favour. Clones, physical this time, propelled themselves towards Hisao but the Hyuuga had seen the attack coming and dodged deftly around almost all of the incoming manouver. The old mans hands blurred through seals as he dodged. Chakra infused water swirled above them before cascading around and trapping them both in a jutsu Yong knew to be Supreme Aqua Realm... He held his breath as the hyuuga moved with fluid grace to, once again, strike a weak point in his armour. The blood trailed freely into the water.

The old man had forgotten something though... Sound travels better in water. A dull hum would be heard throughout the entire sphere as sound chakra built up around his hand. He surged forward towards his opponent, his focus unwavering. Hisao dodged the initial strike in a blur of movement but this time Yong was expecting it, his fist closing and his direction changing at the last minute to compensate for the old shinobi's defensive motion. The raw sound struck, Yong knew it would have dealt a fatal blow to a lesser man... Hisao was no ordinary opponent, for before the sound had even dissipated he had been struck again, the blow cutting like a knife deep into his skin. He gasped in pain, panic wracked his mind as the water reached his lungs. His broken ribs burned, his blood freely flowing now...

...This is bad... This is real bad!

Yong closed his eyes to regain some composure, ripples of water began to pulse away from him as his chakra spread through the bloodied water... If he did not find a way to beat Hisao soon...

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hisao<i></i>
HP: 9,605 + 1,170 - 2,185 - 1,229 - 2,323 - 2,613 = 1,885
CP: 9,210 - 8,703 = 507
AP: 10.45 - 8.2 = 1.85
AP Next Round: 11
Status: Curse Seal, Byukugan, Jyuuken Stance, Duelist, and Equipped with Cerberus, Rank 1 Bleeding

Supreme Aqua Realm<i></i>
HP: 6,600

Yong<i></i>
HP: 26,831 - 2,243 - 464 - 2,243 - 3,190 = 18,791
CP: 21,732 - 6,556 = 15,176
AP: 10 .75 - 9 = 1.75
Status: Fractured Heart - Bleeding Rank 2, Bioflooded, Lunar Style and Equipped with Compassion

ROUND FOUR

0.00 Seconds
Hisao’s Curse Seal attempts to continue to affect Yong! (Unsuccessful!)
Yong utilizes Cancel! (Roll: 92 – Nothing happens!)
Yong places Clotting Powder! (Nothing happens!)

2.11 Seconds
Hisao uses Paper Clone! Two more Hisao appear!
  • Awareness: 13 + 10 = 23 vs 15 + 6 = 21
Yong can’t tell the three apart!

Hisao uses Cancel! (Roll 30: 7!)
  • Hisao cancels a Genjutsu and only the real Yong remains!

2.33 Seconds
Yong goes back in time and fires of a Shadow Shuriken Replication at a Hisao with Focus!
  • The real Hisao is 1, Clone #2 is 2, and Clone #3 is 3! (Roll: 1 and 3!)
  • Suffocation Supreme Aqua Realm 41%: 96
  • Non-Elemental: 2
Hisao uses Burst of Confetti! (Yong is hit!) (Bleed Rack: 25%: 19!) (Bloody Mess 20%: 35)
Yong goes into Hypovolemic Shock!
Yong still can’t tell Hisao apart due to not hitting the real!

Clone #2: Hit, Hit, Critical, Critical, Miss, Hit (Poof!)

5.27 Seconds
Hisao uses Perfect Rasengan: Rasen-Tsunami against Yong! (Hit!)
  • Bioflood 49%: 18

6.05 Seconds
Yong fires off another Shadow Shuriken with Feint against Clone #1 and Hisao!
  • Suffocation Supreme Aqua Realm 41%: 49
  • Non-Elemental: 76
  • Hisao 10% Auto Dodge Rolls: 53,1,60,85,56,38,14
  • Hisao’s other 10% Auto Dodge Roll: 72,60,36,62,83,23,37
Hisao: Hit, Auto Dodged, Critical, Hit, Hit, Hit! (Rank 1 Bleeding!)
  • Disruption 21%: 61

Clone #1: Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit

8.43 Seconds
Hisao uses Scorn of Aquarius against Yong! (Miss!)

8.84 Seconds
Yong uses Final Chime: Reapers Bell with Feint!
  • Suffocation Supreme Aqua Realm 41%: 19
  • Hisao’s Auto Dodge 10%: : 36,7,4,66,27,91 (2)
  • Hisao’s other 10% Auto Dodge: 45,15,80,68,9 (1)
Auto Dodge x3, x1 Critical, x2 Hit
  • Disruption: 14 – Yong dispels a Genjutsu! Yong reverts to Rank 2 Bleeding!?

Mod Notes:
- Blood Clot didn't work due to being illusionary bleeding. The bleeding that could be healed could not due to fractured heart notes, which conflict with one another.
- The damage Hisao is healing is the damage from the non-persona damage.
- If the numbers appear confusing, I will remove them. I merely want to be transparent on Auto Dodge/Secondary Effect chances activating.
- The two clones had HP and CP equaling 2,754 and 2.61 AP. Due to the timing of there techniques they were removed prior to initiating them. I did not display there HP/CP above as I felt it was a waste, I can add if need be.

- Yong, your conditional didn't occur due to Hisao not finding the real Yong.
- E-B-Rank: 2 Targets and A-Rank: 3 Targets.

As always, I am human and if you spot an error please point them out so we may discuss them accordingly. Thank you for the patience thus far!

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Feeling like he needed some back up, Hisao summoned some clones to try and divide the punishment he had been receiving. Damn this boy, I’m getting too old to have to put up with this, and damn his use of Genjutsu! Using his familiar and favorite jutsu, Hisao used Cancel again, and only the real Yong remained.

Ok, It’s time to show this pup what I can do when I put my mind to it. His thought was immediately interrupted as a cloud of shuriken filled the Supreme Aqua Realm they were both in, hurtling towards him. One of his clones were eviscerated by them, and Hisao disappeared in a deadly shower of confetti, chakra infused paper ignoring the water realm they were in and causing Yong to bleed again.

Taking advantage of his avoidance of Yong’s last attack, he pushed his chakra into a whirlwind in the palm of his hand, letting the water seep into it and swirl, pushing the attack directly into Yong’s stomach, and his brief feeling of triumphs was ruined by yet another swarm of shuriken descending upon him. No time to dodge, he took the full brunt of the hit, and watched another one of his clones be destroyed.

Exhaustion getting to him, he pushed chakra through another set of handseals, and watched the waters swirl into a tidal wave within the sphere, only to miss his target. He also again noticed too late as the chimes started up again, getting louder and louder until more blood poured from his ears and the corner of his eyes. The pain even made him lose concentration of the only Genjutsu he had managed to land on Yong.

Hisao was spent, and he could see Yong was not. Smirking as he noticed the pup suffocating in his jutsu, he floated down and sat at the bottom of the sphere, before ending it and letting Yong fall. Panting he leaned back on his arms, ”I concede. You have trained the pup well Yong-san,” continuing to try and catch his breath, he wiped the blood from his ears and eyes, ”I could have taken him but I think he has earned this win.”

Lying down where he was, he continued, ”Unrelated to the match, but because I am very old, I am going to take a nap now. If you could make sure I am still breathing every so often I would count that as a favor.” Closing his eyes, he gave into his exhaustion, and allowed himself to pass out. He was sure they would wake him for Doku’s match, after Yong-tan had also had a chance to rest.

WC: 441

[Dropping out of B-mod}
[Moving to Spectating topic -> Topic Left]

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He felt something was still off about this bleeding, as if his blood was to eager to leave his body... he used cancel one more time, Release! Nothing... so not a genjutsu...

Reaching into the pouch on the back of his belt and withdrew his clotting powder, attempting to smear the fine powder across his wounds... the water carried it away before it could coagulate and seal the wounds properly... Shit!

Yong shook his head as he refocused on his enemy, the momentary and pointless glance away had allowed the old man to create clones of himself... that was not all... Hisao, once again freed himself from the Genjutsu he was under! Shit Shit... why are my Genjutsu so weak against him!?!

He was determined to not lose momentum though as he knew the fight was at its critical peak! He dropped a shuriken into the water, it began spinning as it was influenced by the resonating sound he had introduced into the water just moments before. A soft resonance emulated from the shuriken as it multiplied thousands of times. They burst into motion, violently tearing through the water towards Hisao and his clones...

As the blades connected and the Hisao's burst into paper, it moved with incredible speed through the water directly towards him, sliding through his exposed skin. Dont lose momentum!

Two Hisao's remained... a water double of the jutsu he had used spiralled through the water, striking him in his already injured chest No!

He clicked his fingers in the water, a pulse burst away from him. As the pulse reached the floating shuriken they began spinning again releasing a high screech as they curved towards their victim once more. This time the blades dug into him, continuing to spin, pushing the old Shinobi's blood into the water.

Yong closed his eyes, the resonance intensified... The loudest sound of the battle pulsed outwards, shaking everything in the vicinity at an atomic level. Wave after wave of power pulsed through the water. Yong felt himself begin to bleed less as the aggressive wounds quickly began to stop bleeding, only the deep wound on his chest continued to seep blood into the water...

Hisao floated to the bottom of the water before releasing the jutsu. Yong manipulated the energy around him to slowly lower himself to the ground in front of his opponent. Hisao conceded the victory to his younger opponent, before laying down. "Thank you Hisao, it has been an honour." He bowed slightly to his now snoring opponent...

Hirato moved to his students side, a burst of powerful chakra enveloped him as he directed healing chakra towards both Yong and Hisao. "You shouldn't have let your guard down my boy... he really made a mess of you..."

Yong felt his ribs resetting themselves, the skin closing under the power of the raw chakra pouring through him.

"...now be ready boy, your second test is about to begin...

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"...now be ready boy, your second test is about to begin...

Doku figured that was his que so he made his way into the field and squared off against his young opponent. "I may not look it but I am an old man, go easy on me." he chuckled to himself quietly as he went through a few stretches. He might be old but he was no pushover, hopefully he could win this fight and at least make this challenge a draw. "I am not sure how I feel about beating up on a child despite the outcome of the previous fight, oh well nothing for it I guess."

[Calling Bmod}

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Note: This is more catered to Doku. Yong you do not have to resend your information, unless there was a change during the rounds and now.

Good morning/afternoon/evening towards you all! I'll be your participating battle moderator for this session. Any inquiries you may have throughout this process can be directed towards me and I'll do my absolute best to address them. Feel free to ask any inquires through personal messages on Ninpocho's system or you can contact me through discord (@Kazabot); whichever you prefer! With that being said let me give you a simple . . .

Disclaimer:<i></i> Please do understand in the usage of genjutsu/stealth usage/etc that there are scenario's in which I am unable to disclose direct information.

With that being addressed, I'll require the following from each of you:
  • Statistics
  • Custom Class
  • Bloodline/Core Ability/Kinjutsu/Curse SealsA
  • Abilities
  • Equipment
  • Weapons with augments listed
  • Jutsu
  • Actions & Conditionals

Furthermore, any links that you provide will greatly increase the rate in which the mods are able to posted for your convenience, but do not feel this is necessary.

Feel free to place your first round actions within your initial sending of the above, or you may send them separately; either way is fine.

Please be clear on your actions and conditionals, even when stating what you're maintaining. This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if an item is modded the way you didn't wish. With that in mind, I am human and the possibilities for mistakes do arise; feel free to point these out!

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yong was ready to go again, his wounds healed and his chakra replenished. Forty seconds of healing from Hirato's Jinchuriki Medical jutsu was long enough for the old man to bring someone back from the brink of death.

Yong gave his master a grin as he placed his mask back over his face. "No rest for the wicked hey Master?"<i></i> He stood and stretched again before making his way back to the impromptu battlefield.

Doku spoke to him, "I am not sure how I feel about beating up on a child despite the outcome of the previous fight, oh well nothing for it I guess."

Yong bowed slightly before moving into his defensive stance... "Do not worry Doku-San, I am sure Hirato-Sempai will stop the bout before you kill me..."<i></i> His grin was hidden by his mask but the tone of voice would give the mirthful inflection.

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Do not worry Doku-San, I am sure Hirato-Sempai will stop the bout before you kill me..." said Yong with a mirthful tone.

Doku grinned and donned his ANBU mask, a plain affair made from bone with only slits for the eyes. "You have guts I'll give you that but that is not all you will need to defeat me." His voice also carrying a playful tone. He stretched out his muscles and readied himself for the fight, hopefully this will be quick and I can get home in time for dinner...

Dropping into an aggressive stance he called out, "Ready when you are Yong bō."

[Actions Sent]
[Word Count: 105]

OOC: Didn't realise I needed to do another post for this until it was pointed out. >.>

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Doku<i></i>
HP: 45,000 - 2,650 (Illusionary) = 42,350
CP: 39,000 - 560 - 270 - 525 - 100 = 37,545
AP: 10 - 9.75= .25
AP Next Round: 10.25
Status: Curse Seal | Shredding Touch | Wind Style | Dance of the Willows

Yong:<i></i>
HP: 36,000 - 396 - 792 - 396 = 34,416
CP: 39,000 - 2,610 = 36,390
AP: 10 - 8 = 2
Status: Broken Legs | Bleeding Rank 2 | Open Wounds - 2 | Enchanter Style | Defensive Stance | Curse Seal

ROUND: ONE

0.00 Seconds
Doku channels Cursed Energy!
Yong also channels Cursed Energy!
Yong switches into Enchanter Style!
Yong also switches into Defensive Stance!

2.00 Seconds
Yong’s Curse Seal activates!
Doku’s Curse Seal activates!
Doku creates Barrier: Wall of Spirits!

2.50 Seconds
Doku switches into Dance of the Willow Style!

3.00 Seconds
Yong performs a Hidden Action!
Yong performs another Hidden Action!
  • Yong vanishes!?
Doku switches into Wind Style!

4.50 Seconds
Doku activates Shredding Touch!
Doku equips Shikyo!
Doku Blind Shots at Yong! (Blind Shot: Fail!) (20 vs 38)
Doku Blind Shots once more at Yong! (Blind Shot: Pass!) (29 vs 21)
  • Striking as a normal attempt! (Miss!)
Doku sheathes Shikyo!

5.50 Seconds
Doku pulls off the impossible and rips his spinal column clean from his body! Dead Bone Pulse weapon is equipped!

7.25 Seconds
Doku drops Wall of Spirits!
Doku uses Dance of the Camellia at Yong! (Blind Shot: Fail!) (27 vs 30)

7.75Seconds
Doku Called Shots at Yong’s Legs! (Blind Shot: Pass! (29 vs 19)
Striking as a normal attempt! (Hit!) (Called Shot Roll: 97 – Fail) (Bleeding: 98) (Wind Slice: 54) (Brought out of Stealth!)

8.25 Seconds
Doku Called Shots at Yong’s Legs! (Hit!) (Called Shot: 35 – Sprained!) (Bleeding: 76) (Wind Slice: 59)

8.75 Seconds
Doku Called Shots at Yong’s Legs! (Hit!) (Called Shot: 37 – Fractured!) (Bleeding: 3 – Rank 1) (Wind Slice: 85)

9.25 Seconds
Doku Called Shots at Yong's Legs! (Miss!)

9.75 Seconds:
Doku Called Shots at Yong's Legs! (Hit!) (Called Shot: 46 - Broken) (Wind Slice: 98) (Bleeding: 8 - Rank 2)

10.00 Seconds
Yong performs Cancel!
Doku performs Cancel as well!

Mod Notes:
- Doku was unable to perform particular moves due to requiring handseals.
- Doku's conditionals were met via Wall of Spirits not allowing Jutsu requiring Melee Accuracy, ergo dropped.

- Apologies on the delay, Frankensteined a computer. Rounds will be posted every other day at the latest now!

Edit:
- Added damage from Yong.
- Due to Doku's weapon being incorrect, adjusted accordingly. Resulted in two additional basic strikes and less AP for the following round.

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yong started to coil his chakra ready for battle as usual but something felt different, a new energy flowed through his blood, he heard his persona speak directly to his mind. Why are you confused Yin? Breath it in for us, it is the chakra of the cursed seal that snoring old man gave us...<i></i> Yong smiled beneath his mask, the power felt good but then again, new power always feels good.

This opponent started much slower than the last had, he watched as Doku formed a barrier around himself, ...So he was observing the last match... Obviously...I will adjust...<i></i>

He spoke words of power, barely more than a whisper. "Mottomo Kurai Yoru."<i></i> His armoured form would fade from the bone Anbu's view...

...Deception... Good...<i></i>

Doku hunted him, eventually finding his target once again. His wicked blade swung with furious speed, repeatedly striking at his legs. He felt his left tibia fracture as the bone blade cut deep. Yong felt the cursed chakra saturating the break in his flesh and bone, his head spun slightly in the new sensation, a cold shiver rippled through his body. ...This pain... It is euphoric... More!<i></i>

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Doku's hands blazed through seals in moments as he shaped his chakra for the barrier jutsu, he had learnt a few lesson's from the previous fight. The problem was he would not know if the barrier was successful or not and would just have to trust that it would do it's job while he readied himself for the fight. Too late though, as Yong vanished before his eyes. Where the hell did he go? Damn, I will just have to track him down the hard way. A flick of his wrist and his blade shikyo swept through the likely hiding spots, he was sure he had found him with the second swing but it didn't connect.

Maybe I need a bigger sword, damn this is going to hurt... With a practiced movement he reached behind his neck and pierced his flesh to grab hold of this spine and tore at it in a jerk movement. A solid crack resonated about the battlefield and he felt his muscles momentarily weaken as the nerve endings and bones started to regenerate whilst he ripped and pulled his spinal column free from his body. "This will do nicely. He grinned and launched into the Dance of the Camelia followed by a flourish of blows eventually running down his foe. "Gotcha!

[Actions Sent]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Received a few clarifications for the round. Modding as we speak and the round will be up within the day, apologies on the brief delay gents!]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Doku</COLOR><i></i>
HP: 42,350 - 880 - 5,280 = 36,190
CP: 37,545 - 100 - 140 - 265 - 2,374 - 1,650 = 33,016
AP: 10.25 - 3.03 => 7.7 - 0.48 - 1.55 - 1.55 - 1.55 = 2.57
AP Next Round: 7.95 <---- IMPORTANT

Cursed Damage Dealt Thus Far: 12,361

Doku's Shadow: 15,600 - 4,620 - 330 = 10,465

Yong:<i></i>
HP: 34,416 - 792 - 1,404 - 2,016 - 2,700 - 3,865 - 494 (Cursed) = 23,145
CP: 36,390 - 4,195 - 600 - 3,636 = 27,958
AP: 11 - 10 = 1
Status: Broken Legs | Fractured Heart | Bleeding Rank 5 | Open Wounds - 5 | Higuma Debuff | Enchanter Style | Defensive Stance | Curse Seal

Cursed Damage Dealt Thus Far: 0

Yong's Persona:
HP: 15,600

ROUND: TWO

0.00 Seconds
- Yong performs a hidden action!
- Yong performs another hidden action!
  • Five more Yong’s appear! (20 vs 25) (Unaware!)
Doku’s Dance of the Camilla strike with Cleave towards Yong’s Heart!
  • Yong is 1, others clones are 2-6. (Roll: 2)
  • Strike against Yong #2! (Hit – Poof!)
  • Yong is 1, others are 2-5! (Roll: 3)
  • Strike against Yong #4 (Critical – Poof!)
  • Yong is 1, others are 2-4! (Roll: 1)
  • Strike against the real Yong! (Hit – Identified!) (Called Shot: 26 – Sprained) (Bleeding: 33 – Rank 3) (Wind Slice: 96)
  • Yong #3! (Miss!)
Doku drops the Dead Bone Pulse Weapon! Quickdraws Shikyo once more!
Doku strikes at Yong’s Heart! (Miss)
Doku strikes at Yong’s Heart again! (Hit!) (Called Shot: 33 – Fractured) (Bleeding: 32 – Rank 4) (Wind Slice: 67)

1.46 Seconds
- Doku performs Higuma against Yong! (Critical, Miss, Miss, Partial – 50%, Hit, Miss, Hit) (Bleeding: 2 - Rank 5)

2.00 Seconds
- Five Yong’s reappear! (17 vs 18) (Unaware of real Yong!)
  • Yong #2 (20 vs 34) (Unaware)
  • Yong #3 (30 vs 21) (Aware of being a fake!)
  • Yong #4 (34 vs 16) (Aware of being a fake!)
  • Yong #5 (26 vs 24) (Aware of being a fake!)
  • Yong #6 (28 vs 25) (Aware of being a fake!)

2.27 Seconds
- Yong casts a hidden action! (Success, Success)

3.47 Seconds
- Doku strikes at Yong’s heart! (Miss!)

4.00 Seconds
- Five other Yong’s re-reappear! (28 vs 26) (Aware of real Yong!)

4.55 Seconds
- Yong casts a Hidden Action! (Doku is Bound!)
  • Shredding Touch is dropped!
  • Dance of the Camellia is dropped!
  • Dead Bone Pulse is dropped!

6.00 Seconds
- The five other Yong’s mix together again! (29 vs 32) (Not aware of real Yong!)
  • Yong #2 (17 vs 16) (Aware of being a fake!)
  • Yong #3 (20 vs 31) (Not aware of being a fake!)
  • Yong #4 (21 vs 18) (Aware of being a fake!)
  • Yong #5 (18 vs 17) (Aware of being a fake!)
  • Yong #6 (33 vs 20) (Aware of being a fake!)

6.36 Seconds
- Yong manifests Doku’s Shadow!
- Doku is freed from the bind!?

8.00 Seconds
- The five other Yong’s reshuffle! (18 vs 25) (Not aware of the real Yong!)
  • Yong #2 (23 vs 27) (Not aware of being a fake!)
  • Yong #3 (35 vs 24) (Aware of being a fake!)
  • Yong #4 (21 vs 29) (Not aware of being a fake!)
  • Yong #5 (22 vs 33) (Not aware of being a fake!)
  • Yong #6 (32 vs 27) (Aware of being a fake!)

8.37 Seconds:
- Doku strikes at Yong's heart!
  • Real Yong is 1, remaining 2-4. (Roll: 2)
  • Doku targets Yong #2! (Hit - Poof!)

9.09 Seconds
- Yong’s persona appears from out of stealth! Persona casts Star Dust Nova against Doku and Doku’s Shadow!
  • Doku breaks free from bound and has a -3 Dodge to the attack! (Miss, Hit, Miss, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit)
    • Non-Elemental: 42
  • Doku’s Shadow! (Hit, Miss, Hit, Miss, Miss, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit)
    • Non-Elemental: 63

9.92 Seconds:
- Doku attempts to strike at Yong's heart!
  • Real Yong is 1, Remaining 2 and 3. (Roll: 2)
  • Doku targets Yong #5! (Partial - 50%. Poof!)

10.00 Seconds
- Yong’s shuffle about once more..! (33 vs 31) (Aware of real Yong!)
- Yong utilizes Cancel!
- Doku uses Cancel as well! (Roll: 24)
  • The multiple Yong’s vanish! Earthly Corruption of the Mental Plain dispelled!

Mod Notes:
- Apologies on the delay, a lot of checks and needed a clarification on a technique interaction.
- Doku wanted to perform additional actions, but was unable to due to time stacking issues.
  • To better explain - the 7.7 AP become your new maximum and thus altered your timing drastically. Essentially, causing you to become much slower. Furthermore, failing the bind attempt and being released at 9.09 Seconds didn't fall into your favor either.

<COLOR color="red">Edits:
- Mistake in bleeding, corrected and raised value of Yong's HP by 2,700. Misquoted initial rank of bleeding at the start of round. Fixed within seconds of posting!
- Corrected values of cursed damage.
- Corrected damage being dealt to Doku's Manifested Shadow.
- Corrected bind being broken at 6.36 seconds - resulting in Doku continuing his actions within allocated time stacking issues. Two additional basic strikes were the result.

As always, I am human and the room for error does arise. If you have any questions please send a PM my way!

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battle raged on, clone after clone falling to the blade of Doku... His blade cut deep when it finaly found the real Yong, the pain feeling suprisingly similar to the blows that had been struck by his last opponent. He could tell they had trained together despite their obvious diferences in style.

He followed the movements of his oponent, timing his attack to connect with his oponent.

This fight was very dangerous, he would need to do what he could to end it and he would need to do it quick...

[ooc: actions sent. Sorry for the short post, I will do a big one next round.]

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Doku rained blow after blow on his opponent, leverage every advantage he could from his bloodline and his training. Blood flowed freely from the wounds he had laid into his opponent already and he could tell it would not be long before his opponent fell to his blade if things kept going the way they were.

Although Yong had struck a nasty blow to him as well, he could feel the wounds in his psyche starting to take their toll and his movements slowing from what was obviously a genjutsu. This fight needed to come to close, though he would be sad when it did. He had not had an opponent that had challenged him like this in decades.

[short post from me as well]
[actions sent]
[Word Count: 119]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back