Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Stroll Through The Countryside (Attn Yong & Doku)

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Doku<i></i>
HP: 36,190 - 2,650 - 4,813 - 3,485 -15,600 - 5,948 - 3,000 = 694
CP: 33,016 - 4,100 = 28,916
AP: 7.95 - 3 -4 = .95
AP Next Round: 7.95

Cursed Damage Dealt Thus Far: 17,794

Doku's Shadow: 10,465 - 5,156 - 6,098 => Poof!

Yong:<i></i>
HP: 23,145 - 2,700 - 2,733 - 712 (Cursed) = 17,000
CP: 27,958 - 10,764 = 17,194
AP: 11 - 10 = 1
AP Next Round: 11
Status: Broken Legs | Fractured Heart | Bleeding Rank 2 | Open Wounds - 5 | Higuma Debuff | Enchanter Style | Defensive Stance | Curse Seal

Cursed Damage Dealt Thus Far: 0

Yong's Persona:
HP: 15,600

ROUND: THREE

0.00 Seconds
Doku uses Cancel! (Roll: 86)
Doku sheathes Shikyo!
Yong applies Clotting Powder! (Reduced to Rank 2 Bleeding!)

0.45 Seconds
Yong shatters a technique! (Success!)
Yong utilizes Unleash!

3.18 Seconds
Yong’s Persona uses Stardust Nova with Focus via Sonic Strike against Doku and shadow!
  • Against Doku! (Hit, Miss, Hit, Hit, Miss, Miss, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit)
    • Non Elemental: 57
  • Against Shadow! (Miss, Miss, Hit, Miss, Miss, Partial 50% => Full, Miss, Critical, Critical, Hit)
    • Non Elemental: 89

3.77 Seconds
Doku casts a hidden action!
Doku quickdraws Shikyo!

5.90 Seconds
Yong’s Persona Casts Final Chime with Faint via Sonic Strike!
  • Against Doku! (Miss, Hit, Hit, Hit, Miss, Hit!)
  • Against Shadow! (Hit, Miss, Critical, Miss, Hit, Hit)
    • Shadow is destroyed!

8.64 Seconds
Yong casts Meteor Storm against Doku with Overcharge! (Photon Flash: 69) (Hit, Hit, Miss, Hit, Partial 25% -> Full, Partial 75% -> Full)

8.8o Seconds
Doku strikes at Yong with Fatal Draw! (Hit!) (Bleeding: 67)

9.09 Seconds
Yong shatters a technique! (Success!)

10.00 Seconds
Yong casts Cancel! (Nothing happens!)

Mod Notes:
- Doku wanted to perform additional actions, but was unable to due to time stacking issues.
  • To better explain - the 7.7 AP become your new maximum and thus altered your timing drastically. Essentially, causing you to become much slower. Furthermore, due to hidden effects you were unable to complete actions you wished to utilize.

As always, I am human and the room for error does arise. If you have any questions please send a PM my way!

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battle raged on, Doku sheathed his blade once more, his movements slowed by the genjutsu Yong had inflicted upon the Kuguya.

...now Yin... Do it or we are lost...<i></i> his Persona, his inner demon spoke directly to his soul, the red words spurring his blood into motion. He could feel cursed chakra coiling through his system, ...Do it or we are lost!<i></i>

Yong would not lose the initiative again, he floated gently off of the ground, his hands flashing through handseals at a startling rate. His persona faded through the air, dissolving into pinpoints of pure white light which trailed waves of smoke like darkness as they began orbiting his floating form. His eyes rolled back in his skull so that only the whites would be visible through his mask. His words echoed strangely, as if the echo reached Doku's ears before the words did.

"Y'AI 'NG'NGAH... YOG-SOTHOTH..."<i></i> The air across the battlefield began to hum softly, pulsing with an otherworldly strangeness. The pinpoints of light sped from his motionless form as he held his hands in the Hitsuji/Ram seal. The photons passed through Doku's body faster than the human eye could follow, the trail of darkness stitching through his physical form over and over (stardust nova). Doku drew his blade once more, though his movements were even more hindered than they had been moments before. He would feel like his movements were through mud. Painful mud.

"H'EE-L'GEB... F'AI THRODOG... UAAAH!"<i></i> The masked warriors voice would resonate louder and louder so to the otherworldly pulses greatly increased in intensity (Turn the last link way way up!). Yong's hands slowly moved to the Tori/Bird seal. The pinpoints of light sped through the air striking a point of nothingness above Doku, blinking into non-existence at a single point. A tear in reality pulsed into existence, sound waves could be seen with the naked eye from the point, like waves on the pond of reality (final chime).

"OGTHROD... AI'F... GEB'L-EE'H... YOG-SOTHOTH..."<i></i> Yong's hands moved almost in slow motion as he formed the Tora/Tiger seal, taking long seconds in the transition between seals though it would seem like an eternity for his victim. The tear squealed like hot steel through ice as it expanded violently creating a dark void with the points of light contained within. Physical tendrils of darkness coiled out of the void, striking Doku over and over (meteor storm).

The old Anbu of leaf was strong though, despite the onslaught he found the will to make one final strike, his blade cutting deep across Yong's chest. Blood sprayed strangely from the wound, balling like liquid in a Zero-G environment. It bubbled and coiled in a crimson double helix towards the void hissing audibly as it breached the event horizon.

"'NGAH'NG... AI'Y... ZHRO!"<i></i> His hands moved to the final seal of his jutsu, slowly interlocking his fingers to form Tatsu/Dragon...

"Enough!"<i></i> Master Hirato moved with shinobi speed between the two combatants, his healing chakra already flowing towards Doku as his eyes remained locked on his apprentice. Yong drifted slowly down to the ground, his mind clear once more. Pain screamed through his body as the cursed chakra dissipated and the cursed seal closed. His badly broken legs collapsing under his armoured weight. His eyes closed gently as he joined Hisao in unconsciousness.

Hirato moved to the unconscious body of his student, lifting him with invisible force off of the ground. "You have seen the power of this new Myakashi now Doku..."<i></i>

The old man began to walk away as he continued to speak, "...Yong will meet you in Konoha, be his guide... Look after him. As for our wager... I will meet you all when it is time for you to leave your village... The Myakashi will burn the world once more... Be ready my friend."<i></i>

[ooc: topic left with npc and Yong. Thank you very much Mikasa for your patience and impressive modding skills, you help make my first fight back an enjoyable one. Thanks Doku and Hisao, see you in Konoha!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back