Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A true beast clone (contract search)

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shimete went to the mountains of Monumentum Deo to train a jutsu she had just unlocked. For something like this, she needed complete privacy. Something she could not possibly get within the village. True there are some spots that are private but her cries of pain would draw attention. No this was the only way. Shimete is a very unique Inuzuka, for some of her abilities are not like the others. The jutsu she has come out here today is call beast clone. In normal Inzuka’s both parties change, but it is the canine that does the most change by becoming humanoid. Shimete’s will be the opposite. Instead of the canine becoming humanoid, she will become feral.

Shimete and Kirito, her canine companion, climb up the mountain until they come to the top. As they went up higher and higher, the air got colder and colder. Soon it was starting to snow. “Are you sure this is a good idea.” You got some place better in mind? “No but I might catch a cold out here.” You’ll be fine. Now come on we are almost there. In a few moments later they have reached their destination, a cave carved into the side of the mountain. Shitmete gets a campfire ready for some warmth. Her finger felt practically numb from climbing in the snow. Shall we begin? “Yes lets.” You will want to take of you clothes it would be harder to do it afterwards. “Oh, right.” Shimete did not like the idea of stripping but this was one of the reasons she is in such an isolated location. It will be quicker if I helped.

Shimete was a handmaiden and thus wore a French maid style of outfit, which has many articles of clothes to it. The first outermost item would be the apron. The apron covered her from her neck all the way down to her shins. The ribbons that tied the apron on went over the shoulders, cross the back in an X and around the waist two times. It was then tied in a big bow, which was easy to undo. Kirito grabs the end of the bow in the back with his mouth and with a single motion the knot was undone. “Kirito, Kirito I can do this by myself.” Fine but try to be quick about it. Shiemete peels off here untied apron like an onion. Out of habit she folds it and lays in neatly on the ground, which of annoys Kirito to no end. Must you fold them? “Yes I don’t want them to wrinkle.” Kirito rolls his eyes with a huff in disagreement. She begins unbuttoning her long sleeved shirt. I will never understand why you humans wear so much cloth. “Cloud is a cold climate. I’m sorry we don’t have a thick coat of fur like you do.” Underneath her shirt she was sporting a training bra, which was fitting for a girl just starting adolescence. It is beginning to look like she is giving her canine companion a strip show. She takes it off and folds it; arms cross the chest and then folds it in half and half again going the other way. She then places the shirt on top of the apron. How many layers do you have? “Don’t look at me I did get to choose the outfit.” Kirito walks up from behind and pulls down her dress that touched the ground even when she was wearing it. Shimete gives a yelp as her teddy bear panties suddenly becomes exposed. “Hey, I said I can do this myself.” You are taking forever. “What’s the big hurry? Do you have a date or something?” You are stalling. Kirito seemed to be awfully antsy for some reason and could not just keep still. He keeps walking around her like he is inspecting her. Shimete folds her dress and lays them with the other clothes. She kicks off her shoes, sits down on the ground to take off her socks that went all the way up to her knees and toss them aside. One of them landed on Kirito’s nose, which he shakes off furiously. Hey watch it! He did not appreciate the smell of feet. “That’s what you get for rushing me.” It was at that moment she looks around again and hopes to dear lord no perverts were watching. She then looks at Kirito questionably, “You’re not doing this to see me naked are you?” Kirito laughs, please I have a girlfriend and she never wears clothes and a human in the nude doesn’t really do it for me. Shimete then went to pick the socks up and place them with her shoes. She unclips the back of her training bra and place’s it with the other clothes. Kirito could not figure out why she wore it in the first place for Shimete did not have that much cleavage. The last item to go was her panties, she was being very hesitant about it and Kirito begins to make a move. “No, no no no. This one I deeply insist on taking these of myself, thank you.” After that she was stark naked; her arms and legs were completely smooth not a single hair adorns them. As cool breeze blows though the cave, threatening to blow out her fire and she becomes eager to start the transformation. It was cold out here; cold enough that she could see her breath. If anybody was watching her, they would think she was nuts. Probably also would think she was going to something naughty with the dog, which was most definitely not going to be the case.

In order to bring out her transformation she must mediates. She kneels and going into a seiza sitting position; where her legs are folded underneath her thighs and she is sitting on her heels. It is a traditional sitting position she had to learn. She thought this position would be appropriate since having legs crossed might cause complications in the transformation process. Her hands form the tiger hand seal. She talks long deep breaths as she concentrates.

Now my sister, are you ready? “Yes Kirito-sama.” The spirit of the wolf is strong within you. It is the reason you have been chosen, but it is not enough to simply have. All children must go through this ritual. “But you already in wolf form?” This is not about the jutsu; this is about becoming the pack. “But aren’t I already.” No, up till now you have been is a cub. You are a part of the family, but are too young to hunt. Today is your initiation into the pack. “I understand, Kirito Sama.” As we children of Moro feed on the souls of men, but feeding is only half the process. To gain the intelligent of the soul we ate, we must welcome them into our hearts; we must become one. Long ago your father preformed a ritual that placed a spirit of a wolf with in you. Now you must welcome that spirit and let it become a part of you. “What shall I do?” Meditate my sister and commune with your inner wolf. When you are one, your transformation will begin. She kneels and going into a seiza sitting position; where her legs are folded underneath her thighs and she is sitting on her heels. It is a traditional sitting position she had to learn. She thought this position would be appropriate since having legs crossed might cause complications in the transformation process. Her hands form the tiger hand seal. She talks long deep breaths as she concentrates, however meditation was difficult. Many sounds could be heard from the cave; the blowing through the trees, the fire crackling as it burns, water dipping form a stalactite into a small puddle and owl hooting in the night.

“I wished you told me a head of time that I had to meditate. I would have brought a mirror.” Shimete knew a jutsu call Shiral Setheneran. It is a genjutsu that helps meditation. Shimete looks around for something that casts a reflection. The ritual didn’t require a mirror but something that acted like it. She had literally nothing on her person and didn’t bring anything that reflects. She then hears the dripping from before and follows the sound. She finds a pool of water just within the cave. All she needed to do now was to add the single ingredient and speak the incantation for the spell. Shimete bites thumb hard enough to pierce her skin. Squeezed the digit she add a drop of blood into the pool.
Da’len na melana sahlin
emma ir abelas
souver'inan isala hamin
in uthenera na revas

The waters it the pool swill, colors shift around and then takes form. Shimete begins to see a wolf locked within a cage. Of course only she could see what was going on in the mirror. Kirito was more than interested to know if it was working. Is it working? Do you see anything? What do you see? “I see a wolf in a cage.” Kirito nods as he begins to understand the situation. Shimete has been resistant in accepting her wolf spirit. I want you to open the cage and embrace the wolf within. She opens the cage and the transformation begins.

Shimete grabs her chest for a sudden pain stuck her. She cries and pain, “Why does this have to be so painful?” Eventually her entire body felt like senbon being stabbed into her body. She then changes from a sitting position to the fetal position. The sound of bones snapping out of their sockets and going back in place again emanated from her body. She was going through a transformation and it was a painful one. Her facial structure changes into something more canine; it elongates into a muzzle. Her teeth become as sharp as razors and canine more pronounced. Her nose become a black, rubber-like, tissue at the end of the muzzle and above the lip, with a pair of nostrils leading to the nasal cavity which lie above the hard palate of the mouth. Her tongue stretches to become long enough to lick her nose. Her ears move up to the top of her head and become triangular with rounded points. The pain she was in cases her ear to fold down flat against her head. The whites of her eyes turn black and the iris of her left eye red, thus matching Kirito’s heterochromia. Her nails turn into claws and her finger shrink in size. Skin forms between her fingers as pads form in her palm. Same with her feet but of her digits disappears completely. Her forepaws also seem to be slightly bigger than her hind paws. Extreme pain came from her rear as she grows a new appendage. Shortly after her fur starts to grow like wildfire. Either out of pain, fear, or just trying to hind certain areas from Kirito; her tail was tucked between her legs. Her coat consists of two layers. Their first layer is made up of tough guard hairs that repel water and dirt. Their second layer is a dense, water-resistant undercoat that insulates the wolf and keeps it warm. The color of her fur was a reddish brown color like Kirito’s. After the transformation she continues to lay there and rest. Her body still hurts from the change.

WC: 1909
(Good god that is the longest post I have ever made. I hope it is a success.)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back