Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Abomination

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Abomination
AB.jpg

Cursed Seals have long been seen as a dark practice due to their destruction of their host's body, but power-at-any-cost comes appealing to many. Occasionally, there are those who's bodies have an unnatural affinity to the Curse Seal, and rather than break down under a Seal's power merge with it in a form of symbiosis that mutates their own body. The original seal is little more than a birthmark at this point, with the true affects of the seal becoming a 'natural' bodily function to them. Demon, mutant, oni, monster...there are many names for them, but this new power and body-reshaping abilities lead them to be seen as an Abomination.

Prerequisites: Kinjutsu Application, B-Rank, 3 Ability Slots

Effects:
  • The user gains access to the Cursed Seal Ability and will not take up a slot. If the user already has the ability upon gaining Abomination, the Cursed Seal Ability will no longer take up a slot.
  • CP Modifier Reduction from Cursed Seal is halved, the user only losing 2 Max CP Modifier every 10 seconds. The user slowly regains their lost CP Modifiers by 2 every 10 seconds inactive.
  • HP/CP Modifier Reduction from Stage 2 Cursed Seals is lowered by 4. The user slowly regains their lost HP/CP Modifiers by 1 every 10 seconds inactive.
  • The User's Cursed Seal activates in 0 seconds.
  • The User may activate Cursed Seal: Stage 2 after having their Base Cursed Seal active for 5 seconds.
  • The user may re-activate their Cursed Seal in battle but has a 5-second cooldown upon deactivation.
  • The user may re-activate their Cursed Seal: Stage 2 in battle but it requires a 10-second cooldown after it deactivates.
  • This Kinjutsu, all of its techniques, and its user are considered Cursed

- Abomination's active techniques (Metamorph, Chrysalis and Malevolent Annihilation) has a unique Mutation mechanic which modifies/adds bonuses to the said technique each time it reaches a new stage of Mutation. Each technique has its own unique Mutation Condition found beneath it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Adaptive Mutation - Kinjutsu Ability
AB4.jpg

An Abomination's mutation is not limited to that of their own body but to the extent of their capability. Instinctively releasing enzymes to fuel their Cursed Seal in order to adapt to any given situation. This trait makes Abominations a dangerous threat in prolonged combat, merely increasing in power as well as resilience against attacks overtime.

Information
Prerequisites: Abomination

Effect: If the user initially loses 10% of their maximum Health, they gain +2 Custom Class Points in which they may apply to their current Custom Class at the start of the following round. Each time they lose 10% of their maximum Health after the first, they only gain +1 Custom Class Point.

Note:
- The user -must- state what these points should be used for at this time and failure to do so will result to lost of said points for the remainder of battle.
- The user may only spend their Custom Class Points from Adaptive Mutation from bonuses of 3 Points and below (with the exception of +1 Inventory not being a valid option).
- Recovering health and receiving damage does not take away bonuses from this ability, nor does it allow the user to re-obtain Custom Class Points for Max HP thresholds they have already gotten the points for.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Viral Affliction - Kinjutsu Ability
AB2.jpg

The body of the Abomination is naturally receptive to the taint of a Curse Seal and embraces it in a unique way through their mutations. The same cannot be said for others though; coming into contact or even just being around an Abomination comes with the risk of being infected by their ever-mutating genetics, infecting others like a plague. Even other Abomination are not immune to the unique traits of each other.

Information
Prerequisites: Abomination

Effect: Each round, up to two random opponents in the battle must make a check against the user, failing this check causes the target(s) to suffer from half of the opposite effects of the user's Cursed Seal for the round. If the target fails the check twice in a row and every round after, they suffer from the full opposite effects of the user's Cursed Seal for the round.

Special Action - Plague Affliction: At the end of the round, the user may choose to increase their Cursed Seal's CP Mod penalty by an additional 2 mod points for the following round; doing so grants the user +2 to their next check(s) and it will apply to all opponents in battle.

Notes:
- Requires the user to have their Cursed Seal active.
- While the user has Cursed Seal: Stage 2 active, Viral Affliction continues to use their Base Cursed Seal for this ability.
- The user must declare which accuracy to use upon activating both their Cursed Seal and Viral Affliction, either be Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy or Genjutsu Difficulty.
- If the user has "1 Free basic attack per round" for their Cursed Seal bonus, this forces a target to perform a Basic Attack at the start of each round. All costs are paid as normal. If the target is not equipped with a weapon, they will still perform a Basic Attack with Unarmed Damage at normal Damage Modifier and Accuracy.
- If the user has "+1 Inventory slot" for their Cursed Seal bonus, a random item in the target's inventory will be disabled for the round and cannot be used.
- If the user has "+5% Sneak attack chance" for their Curse Seal bonus, this causes any sneak attacks performed by the victim to be modded as normal attacks.
- If the user has the "Ignore 1 point of debuff" option, the victim suffers a random point of debuff for the round.
- If the user has any of the 4 point 'special' options from the Curse Seal ability, those are not 'reversed and transferred' by this ability. In this case, the user may choose a different penalty equal to 4 points to be used in its place.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Metamorph - B-Rank Buffing Taijutsu
RHLHyLG.png

One of the most known abilities of an Abomination, this is perhaps the skill that have forever labeled them as monsters to the majority of the world. As their Curse seals have been broken down into enzymes within their body, they can undergo spontaneous physical mutations during the activation of their seal. What this change, or how it effects them, is often different from on Abomination to the next.

Information
Prerequisites: Abomination, B-Rank

Effect: Upon use, the user chooses 1 Augment in their inventory (not in their weapon) and creates a Metamorph with it in the user's body. While the Metamorph is active, the chosen augment is applied to the user directly and affects all attacks made by the user (not just Taijutsu). The Metamorph limb is destroyed upon reaching Sprained Called Shot penalty.

Rank1: Allows access to First Mutation.
Mastered: Allows access to Second Mutation.

Mutation Condition: While Metamorph is active and is in its Base Effect or First Mutation, every next round will cause it to evolve to the next Mutation.
  • First Mutation: The Metamorph limb is destroyed upon reaching Fractured Called Shot penalty.
  • Second Mutation: The Metamorph limb is destroyed upon reaching Broken Called Shot penalty.
  • Final Mutation: May add an additional Augment for a maximum of 2 to their Metamorph limb as well ignore the first 2 successful Called Shot penalty inflicted on it.

Cost: 2.25 AP, 545 CP, 275 CP/Rnd

Note:
- Requires Cursed Seal active.
- If at any point a Mutated Metamorph is destroyed, it will revert back to its previous Mutation the next time it is used. This does not apply when it reaches Final Mutation nor will it apply when it is already as its First Mutation.
- The Metamorph is treated as a valid Called Shot target for all intents and purposes, and may be damaged and healed following the same rules.
- There is a 20 second cooldown if the Metamorph is destroyed through Called Shot and a 10 second cooldown if Metamorph is no longer maintained.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chrysalis - B-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
kywE2Ix.png

Forcing a unique mutation in their body, the Abomination wraps themselves with their own flesh and with the strength of their Cursed Seal, reinforces the outer layer of to the point it becomes harder than steel. From within, the Abomination allows themselves to recover and re-organize their genetic makeup within the safety of their shell before unleashing a fully energized attack upon emerging.

Information
Prerequisites: Abomination, B-Rank

Effect: Creates a Barrier that has DR against Physical and Elemental Damage, with HP equal to 40% of their current Health + 10% of their current Chakra and prevents Passive Damage, for 10 seconds. While active, the user is considered Resting; upon successfully maintaining the barrier for 10 seconds, the jutsu ends and the user regains the Health they initially had upon activating Chrysalis in addition to any benefit gained through Resting.

Rank 1: Grants access to First Mutation.
Mastered: Grants access to Second Mutation.

Mutation Condition: Each time Chrysalis is used while it is in Base or First Mutation, regardless if it was destroyed or was successful, the next time Chrysalis is used it will evolve to its next Mutation.
  • First Mutation: Barrier now has DR against Illusionary Damage.
  • Second Mutation: Barrier HP is now equal to 45% of their current Health + 15% of their current Chakra
  • Final Mutation: May be used an additional time in battle.

Cost: 2.5 AP and 30% of the Barrier's Health as Chakra Cost.

Notes:
- Requires Cursed Seal active and does not require handseals.
- Requires a 10 second cooldown after use
- The user's Cursed Seal will not lower their CP Mod for the round Chrysalis was used.
- While Chrysalis is active, the user cannot perform any actions but can maintain Chrysalis and any other effects that has been active prior to Chrysalis. If the user is equipped with a weapon, it is not dropped.
- Passive Damage refers to Bleeding, DoT, automatic damage, etc.
- May only be used twice per battle.
- When used it will be modded as the first action of the round, overriding all priorities.
- The barrier created from Chrysalis cannot be affected by techniques that may automatically destroy or bypass it.
- If at any point the Chrysalis is destroyed (reducing the Barrier's Health to 0) before it completes 10 seconds, the user will only receive resting bonuses for the amount of time up to that point, and recieves the maximum amount of Suppression.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Malevolent Annihilation - A-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
2QQsgf2.png

One of the most destructive techniques in the Abominations repertoire, this technique transforms their body into a hellish and gruesome form, shifting and twisting their own body and skin to create cannon-like openings to their insides. After transforming their bodies, the Abomination then builds up a dangerous portion of their chakra, before unleashing it as a huge wave of energy filled with their own genetic signature in the immediate vicinity, inflicting their very own disease if one has survived from the initial blast.

Information
Prerequisites: Abomination, A-Rank

Effect: Deals 4840 damage to up to 2 targets at -2 Accuracy. Upon successful hit, the target must make a check against the user; failing this check causes them to automatically receive the effects of Viral Affliction.

Rank 1: Grants access to First Mutation.
Mastered: Grants access to Second Mutation.

Mutation Condition: Every use of Malevolent Annihilation evolves it to the next Mutation.
  • First Mutation: If used upon a target already affected by Viral Affliction, the effect may stack a single time.
  • Second Mutation: Malevolent Annihilation may target an additional target.
  • Final Mutation: Targets chosen for Malevolent Annihilation must make a check against Viral Affliction even if they successfully dodged the attack.

Cost: 3 AP and 2,420 Chakra

Note:
- May only be used once per round.
- Must use either Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy or Genjutsu Difficulty for the purpose of both Accuracy and Check. Does not require handseals.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Virulence - S-Rank Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
AB7.jpg

An Abomination's body constantly changes, both externally and internally, their genetic makeup slowly twisting and turning, mutating to the next level of power albeit in a slower pace allowing them to remain in control. Though the Abomination always has a dark and destructive technique that allows them to manually cause this changes in a blink of an eye, drastically increasing their power and potential.

Information
Prerequisites: Abomination, S-Rank

Master Rank: Evolves all Abomination Techniques that are currently in the Second Mutation to Final Mutation. This refreshes all cooldown on the Abomination's Viral Affliction, Abomination Techniques and Jutsus. Additionally, the user may chain either Metamorph, Chrysalis or Malevolent Annihilation for -0.5 AP Cost after Virulence.

Cost: 2 AP, 2750 CP

Note:
- May only be used once every other round.
- This will only evolve Abomination Techniques that are in Second Mutation. If an Abomination Technique has reached Second Mutation after Virulence is used, Virulence has to be used once more to evolve the technique to its Final Mutation.
- Refresh allows Abomination Techniques and Jutsus that are usually limited to once per round or once every other round to be used once more in the given round Virulence is used.
- Refresh also applies to Viral Affliction, triggering it once more during the round.
- Refresh does not allow once per battle Jutsus to be used again nor does it apply to Virulence itself.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote][fontsize="12"][b]Abomination[/b]
[img]http://www.Ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Abomination/AB.jpg[/img]
Cursed Seals have long been seen as a dark practice due to their destruction of their host's body, but power-at-any-cost comes appealing to many. Occasionally, there are those who's bodies have an unnatural affinity to the Curse Seal, and rather than break down under a Seal's power merge with it in a form of symbiosis that mutates their own body. The original seal is little more than a birthmark at this point, with the true affects of the seal becoming a 'natural' bodily function to them.  Demon, mutant, oni, monster...there are many names for them, but this new power and body-reshaping abilities lead them to be seen as an Abomination.

[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Kinjutsu Application, B-Rank,  3 Ability Slots

[b]Effects:[/b]
- The user gains access to the [url=https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=213&t=51373]Cursed Seal[/url] Ability and will not take up a slot. If the user already has the ability upon gaining Abomination, the Cursed Seal Ability will no longer take up a slot.
- The user suffers no [i]Recovery Time[/i] after obtaining the Cursed Seal (if done through Abomination) nor after using the Cursed Seal in battle.
- CP Modifier Reduction from Cursed Seal is reduced to 4 each round active. The user slowly regains their lost CP Modifiers by 1 each round inactive.
- The user may re-activate their Cursed Seal in battle but deactivating it requires a round cooldown before it can be activated again.
- This Kinjutsu, all of its techniques, and its user are considered [i][color=red][glow=red]Cursed[/i][/color][/glow]

- Abomination's active techniques (Metamorph, Chrysalis and Malevolent Annihilation) has a unique [i]Mutation[/i] mechanic which modifies/adds bonuses to the said technique each time it reaches a new stage of [i]Mutation[/i]. Each technique has its own unique [b]Mutation Condition[/b] found beneath it.[/fontsize][/quote]

[quote][fontsize="12"][u][b]Adaptive Mutation - [i]Kinjutsu Ability[/i][/b][/u]
[img]http://www.Ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Abomination/AB4.jpg[/img]
An Abomination's mutation is not limited to that of their own body but to the extent of their capability. Instinctively releasing enzymes to fuel their Cursed Seal in order to adapt to any given situation. This trait makes Abominations a dangerous threat in prolonged combat, merely increasing in power as well as resilience against attacks overtime. 

[i]Information[/i]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Abomination

[b]Effect:[/b] If the user initially loses 10% of their maximum Health, they gain +2 Custom Class Points in which they may apply to their current Custom Class at the start of the following round. Each time they lose 10% of their maximum Health after the first, they only gain +1 Custom Class Point.

[i]Note:[/i]
- Does not take an Ability Slot
- The user [i]-must-[/i] state what these points should be used for at this time and failure to do so will result to lost of said points for the remainder of battle.
- The user may only spend their Custom Class Points from [i]Adaptive Mutation[/i] from bonuses of 3 Points and below [i](with the exception of +1 Inventory not being a valid option)[/i].
- Recovering health and receiving damage does not take away bonuses from this ability, nor does it allow the user to re-obtain Custom Class Points for Max HP thresholds they have already gotten the points for.[/fontsize][/quote]

[quote][fontsize="12"][u][b]Viral Affliction - [i]Kinjutsu Ability[/i][/b] [/u]
[img]http://www.Ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Abomination/AB2.jpg[/img]
The body of the Abomination is naturally receptive to the taint of a Curse Seal and embraces it in a unique way through their mutations. The same [i]cannot[/i] be said for others though; coming into contact or even just being around an Abomination comes with the risk of being infected by their ever-mutating genetics, infecting others like a plague. Even other Abomination are not immune to the unique traits of each other.

[i]Information[/i]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Abomination

[b]Effect:[/b] Each round, up to two random opponents in the battle must make a check against the user, failing this check causes the target(s) to suffer from half of the opposite effects of the user's Cursed Seal for the round. If the target fails the check twice in a row and every round after, they suffer from the full opposite effects of the user's Cursed Seal for the round.

[b]Special Action[/b] - [i]Plague Affliction:[/i] At the end of the round, the user may choose to increase their Cursed Seal's CP Mod penalty by an additional 2 mod points for the following round; doing so grants the user +2 to their next check(s) and it will apply to all opponents in battle.

[i]Notes:[/i]
- Does not take an Ability Slot
- Requires the user to have their Cursed Seal active.
- The user must declare which accuracy to use upon activating both their Cursed Seal and [i]Viral Affliction[/i], either be Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy or Genjutsu Difficulty.
- If the user has [i]"1 Free basic attack per round[/i]" for their Cursed Seal bonus, this forces a target to perform a Basic Attack at the start of each round. All costs are paid as normal. If the target is not equipped with a weapon, they will still perform a Basic Attack with Unarmed Damage at normal Damage Modifier and Accuracy.
- If the user has [i]"+1 Inventory slot[/i]" for their Cursed Seal bonus, a random item in the target's inventory will be disabled for the round and cannot be used.
- If the user has [i]"+5% Sneak attack chance"[/i] for their Curse Seal bonus, this causes any sneak attacks performed by the victim to be modded as normal attacks.
- If the user has the [i]"Ignore 1 point of debuff"[/i] option, the victim suffers a random point of debuff for the round. 
- If the user has any of the 4 point 'special' options from the Curse Seal ability, those are not 'reversed and transferred' by this ability. In this case, the user may choose a different penalty equal to 4 points to be used in its place.[/fontsize][/quote]

[quote][fontsize="12"][u][b]Metamorph - [i]B-Rank Taijutsu[/i][/b][/u]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/RHLHyLG.png[/img]
One of the most known abilities of an Abomination, this is perhaps the skill that have forever labeled them as monsters to the majority of the world. As their Curse seals have been broken down into enzymes within their body, they can undergo spontaneous physical mutations during the activation of their seal. What this change, or how it effects them, is often different from on Abomination to the next.

[i]Information[/i]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Abomination, B-Rank

[b]Effect:[/b] Upon use, the user chooses 1 Augment in their inventory (not in their weapon) and creates a [i]Metamorph[/i] with it in the user's body. While the [i]Metamorph[/i] is active, the chosen augment is applied to the [i]user[/i] directly and affects all attacks made by the user [i](not just Taijutsu)[/i]. The [i]Metamorph[/i] limb is destroyed upon reaching [i]Sprained[/i] Called Shot penalty.

[b]Rank1:[/b] Allows access to First Mutation.
[b]Mastered:[/b] Allows access to Second Mutation.

[u][b]Mutation Condition:[/b][/u] While [i]Metamorph[/i] is active and is in its Base Effect or First Mutation, every next round will cause it to evolve to the next [i]Mutation[/i].[list]
[*][b]First Mutation:[/b] The [i]Metamorph[/i] limb is destroyed upon reaching [i]Fractured[/i] Called Shot penalty.
[*][b]Second Mutation:[/b] The [i]Metamorph[/i] limb is destroyed upon reaching [i]Broken[/i] Called Shot penalty.
[*][b]Final Mutation:[/b] May add an additional Augment for a maximum of 2 to their [i]Metamorph[/i] limb as well ignore the first 2 successful Called Shot penalty inflicted on it.[/list]

[b]Cost:[/b] 2.25 AP, 545 Chakra and 275 Chakra per round.

- Requires Cursed Seal active.
- If at any point a [i]Mutated Metamorph[/i] is destroyed, it will revert back to its previous Mutation the next time it is used. This does not apply when it reaches [i]Final Mutation[/i] nor will it apply when it is already as its [i]First Mutation[/i].
- The [i]Metamorph[/i] is treated as a valid Called Shot target for all intents and purposes, and may be damaged and healed following the same rules.
- There is a 2-round cooldown if the [i]Metamorph[/i] is destroyed through Called Shot and a round cooldown if Metamorph is no longer maintained.[/fontsize][/quote]

[quote][fontsize="12"][u][b]Chrysalis - [i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i][/b] [/u]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/kywE2Ix.png[/img]
Forcing a unique mutation in their body, the Abomination wraps themselves with their own flesh and with the strength of their Cursed Seal, reinforces the outer layer of to the point it becomes harder than steel. From within, the Abomination allows themselves to recover and re-organize their genetic makeup within the safety of their shell before unleashing a fully energized attack upon emerging.

[i]Information[/i]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Abomination, B-Rank

[b]Effect:[/b] The user creates a barrier around themselves with Health equal to [color=red]40% of their current Health[/color] + [color=lightblue]10% of their current Chakra[/color] for a full round. While active, the user is considered [i]Resting[/i]; upon successfully maintaining the barrier for a full round, the user emerges with the Health they initially had upon activating [i]Chrysalis[/i] in addition to any benefit gained through [i]Resting[/i].

[b]Rank 1:[/b] Grants access to First Mutation.
[b]Mastered:[/b] Grants access to Second Mutation.

[u][b]Mutation Condition:[/b][/u] Each time [i]Chrysalis[/i] is used while it is in Base or First Mutation, regardless if it was destroyed or was successful, the next time [i]Chrysalis[/i] is used it will evolve to its next [i]Mutation[/i].[list]
[*][b]First Mutation:[/b] Barrier gains +15% Damage Reduction while active.
[*][b]Second Mutation:[/b] Barrier Health is now equal to [color=red]45% of their current Health[/color] + [color=lightblue]15% of their current Chakra[/color]
[*][b]Final Mutation:[/b] May be used an additional time in battle.[/list]

[b]Cost:[/b] 2.5 AP and 30% of the Barrier's Health as Chakra Cost.

[i]Notes:[/i]
- The user's Cursed Seal will not lower their CP Mod for the round [i]Chrysalis[/i] was used.
- While [i]Chrysalis[/i] is active, the user cannot perform any actions but can maintain Chrysalis and any other effects that has been active prior to Chrysalis. If the user is equipped with a weapon, it is not dropped.
- Damage from passive effects applied to them prior to using Chrysalis [i](e.g Bleeding, Burn, etc)[/i] is temporarily halted while Chrysalis is active, and resumes thereafter.
- May only be used once every other round and twice per battle. If used, regardless at which point Chrysalis is used, it will be modded as the first action of the round, overriding all priorities.
- The barrier created from [i]Chrysalis[/i] cannot be affected by techniques that may automatically destroy or bypass it. It can only be destroyed if the Barrier's Health drops to 0.
- If at any point the [i]Chrysalis[/i] is destroyed [i](reducing the Barrier's Health to 0)[/i] before it completes a full round, the user will only receive resting bonuses for the amount of time up to that point, and recieves the maximum amount of [i]Suppression[/i].[/fontsize][/quote]

[quote][fontsize="12"][u][b]Malevolent Annihilation - [i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i][/b] [/u]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/2QQsgf2.png[/img]
One of the most destructive techniques in the Abominations repertoire, this technique transforms their body into a hellish and gruesome form, shifting and twisting their own body and skin to create cannon-like openings to their insides. After transforming their bodies, the Abomination then builds up a dangerous portion of their chakra, before unleashing it as a huge wave of energy filled with their own genetic signature in the immediate vicinity, inflicting their very own disease if one has survived from the initial blast.

[i]Information[/i]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Abomination, A-Rank

[b]Effect:[/b] Deals 4840 damage to up to 2 targets at -2 Accuracy. Upon successful hit, the target must make a check against the user; failing this check causes them to automatically receive the effects of [i]Viral Affliction[/i].

[b]Rank 1:[/b] Grants access to First Mutation.
[b]Mastered:[/b] Grants access to Second Mutation.

[u][b]Mutation Condition:[/b][/u] Every use of Malevolent Annihilation evolves it to the next [i]Mutation[/i].[list]
[*][b]First Mutation:[/b]  If used upon a target already affected by [i]Viral Affliction[/i], the effect may stack a single time.
[*][b]Second Mutation:[/b] Malevolent Annihilation may target an additional target.
[*][b]Final Mutation:[/b] Targets chosen for Malevolent Annihilation must make a check against [i]Viral Affliction[/i] even if they successfully dodged the attack.[/list]

[b]Cost:[/b] 3 AP and 2,420 Chakra

- May only be used once round.
- Must use either Melee Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy or Genjutsu Difficulty for the purpose of both Accuracy and Check. Does not require handseals.[/fontsize][/quote]

[quote][fontsize="12"][b]Virulence - [i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i][/b]
[img]https://www.Ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Abomination/AB7.jpg[/img]
An Abomination's body constantly changes, both externally and internally, their genetic makeup slowly twisting and turning, mutating to the next level of power albeit in a slower pace allowing them to remain in control. Though the Abomination always has a dark and destructive technique that allows them to manually cause this changes in a blink of an eye, drastically increasing their power and potential.

[i]Information[/i]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Abomination, S-Rank

[b]Master Rank:[/b] Evolves all Abomination Techniques that are currently in the [i]Second Mutation[/i] to [i]Final Mutation[/i]. This refreshes all cooldown on the Abomination's Viral Affliction, Abomination Techniques and Jutsus. Additionally, the user may chain either Metamorph, Chrysalis or Malevolent Annihilation for -0.5 AP Cost after Virulence.

[b]Cost:[/b] 2 AP, 2750 CP

- May only be used once every other round.
- This will only evolve Abomination Techniques that are in [i]Second Mutation[/i]. If an Abomination Technique has reached [i]Second Mutation[/i] after Virulence is used, Virulence has to be used once more to evolve the technique to its [i]Final Mutation[/i].
- Refresh allows Abomination Techniques and Jutsus that are usually limited to once per round or once every other round to be used once more in the given round Virulence is used.
- Refresh also applies to [i]Viral Affliction[/i], triggering it once more during the round.
- Refresh does not allow once per battle Jutsus to be used again nor does it apply to Virulence itself.[/fontsize][/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back