Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

ANBU Class: Murder in the Name of the Raikage

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shimete was starting to get an idea just how big the battlefield was. She did an outright run and only went a mere fraction of the contained forest. If she wanted to cover more ground, she needs to get bigger. Shimete and Izumi fuse together into a double headed wolf. It is said that and Inuzuka and their pet share the same soul, and through their bond of trust and companionship, the Inuzuka clansmen and their pet can merge to share a body, becoming a monstrously huge two headed wolf. While this prevents them from doing most jutsu, their sheer size and strength more than make up for it. They were so huge they made the bear attacking Akane look like a housecat. If Katsumi and her clones weren’t aware of her before, they were now. Instead of dodging trees she just merely runs them down. It was very likely someone would find here soon for this was far from stealthy.

OOC:
Activates Double Headed Wolf
Still Maintaining Byakugan Implant and Enhanced Smell
Moves to G-11 (would like update on new max speed)
For idea of her size:
double%20wolf%20size_zpsp6rsxpdp.jpg

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin clinched his teeth as he began checking his arm, the death of the wolf taking a back seat for now. So far it looked like it was just a sprain, so he could still complete the necessary task. He was lucky the boulder hadn't taken his whole arm off, but the asset had been killed. His keep scanning the area, looking around as he flex the injured hand while another was planned on the radio.

"Shitsumansha, Fenlen, someones setting up traps around my location. One of my wolves are dead, and whoever set them up is one the move northeast of my position. Be on the look out for thing that looks off in your area. I'm getting out of sight now."

As he end the conversation he began going through hand signs, making sure that is sprain would not slow down his jutsu casting. Once he finished, he was surrounded by two clones of mud, making sure that the knew what direction to head towards. I need to vanish, and fast. He needed to disappear for a moment, someone had set the trap, and he didn't feel like walking into another one any time soon. As he felt himself sink into the earth he began moving towards the direction of the slight, although at a slightly slower pace and with much added caution. As much as a mistake irritated him on his end, he had to remain focus.

occ:
MFT
WC: 240
Shin's Actions said:
Meta - Moving from L-10 to L-7, alerting any of the wolves if he finds something.

Beta - Staying at location and scanning area.

Shin - Maintaining Demonic Aura/Third Eye
Use [D-Rank] Mud Clone - Mastered to create two Mud Clones.
Use [C-Rank] Inner Earth Reflection Lure - Mastered to head to N-7 and wait.
Use Sensor ability to locate chakra while underground.

Shin Mud Clone 1 - Sending clone to M-6 and maintaining. Searching location if possible.

Shin Mud Clone 2 - Sending clone to N-7 to wait and search location if possible.
<i>
</i>

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:

Rp said:
tumblr_msxouazS7k1shvs15o7_500.gif

"So far, and it hasn't even been a hint of these guys." Yoshi thought looking around. "It's been an half an hour give or take, and no words from Himitsu or Rose involving that bear." Yoshi thought putting one of his hands to his ear.

"If that bear is too much trouble, maybe fleeing would be the Bert thing. You don't want to waste too much time on it or too much chakra." Yoshi said through his headset. Observing the forest, it was time to make a bigger sweep. His seals had wore off on his mates, luckily he gave them kunai.

With a moment of handsigns, Yoshi Formed his last clone. If his clones encountered anything, they'd flare their chakra. If it came to that, Yoshi would quickly make his way over with his reverse summoning technique placed on the weapons his clones had. Concentrating his chakra, Yoshi began emitting a powerful mini pulse on a microscopic level through his pores. Careful to not waste chakra, Yoshi only applied a small amount. Anyone in a certain range would certainly feel some sort of pain. "This should get them out of hiding as I go. Ugh, it allows individuals to know my location though" Yoshi thought with a sigh. This wasn't hide and seek, but hopefully he'd find someone soon. If not, he'd have to resort to other methods, and he really didn't want that on camera.

"As for you pups, split amongst my clones" Yoshi said with a nod. "Find anything, give me a good bark."

Destruction Pulse - Seikon
Focusing for a moment on their control of reality and energy, the Seikon releases a forceful pulse that temporarily destabilizes the very atomic structure of those caught in its path causing both extreme disorientation and pain.
•Clone 1: Moving from j-7 to j-5
•Clone 2: Moving from k-7 to K-5
•Clone 3(Created in L-6): Moving From L-6 to L-5
•Yoshi moves from L-6 to N-6 to N-5
•Canine(Lirin) 1: moving from L-6 to L-5
•Canine 2: moving from L-6 to L-5 to K-5
•Canine 3: Moving from L-6 to L-5 to K-5 to J-5

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Shitsumansha, Fenlen, someones setting up traps around my location. One of my wolves are dead, and whoever set them up is one the move northeast of my position. Be on the look out for thing that looks off in your area. I'm getting out of sight now."

"Noted. One of my clones I sent on ahead seemed to fall and the wolf that was with it failed to howl to signal danger so I believe it might too be dead. The whole place seems to be riddle with traps. I am currently heading to where the trap was set to see if there is any sign of whoever set it." Shitsumanhsa engaged her active camo and ran up a tree. "All operatives be aware that ground travel is ill advised. It seems someone has had time to set some traps in the southern part of the forest at the very least. As she spoke she began hopping through the lower branches of the trees, thankful that the forest was so dense, if only for this. Her clones would continue on with the task she had given them and was sure they would not go off the course she had set for them. She could rely on herself to follow orders.
OOC: Blood Clones active, Stomach is making the rumblies that only virgins would satisfy (Bloodlust - Active), I'mma Ghost Now (Active Camo) Active
Unit 2 moves through (G,12) into (F,12),
Unit 3 moves through (G, 10) into (G,9),
Real Body enters (H,11) and moves on to (G,11) after taking a look around the scene unless it is obvious that someone left in a different direction

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hrm, what's this? There seemed to be quite a bit of commotion going on now. The young boy could feel the movement of various different people around him, all starting to reach the edge of what he was able to sense. At some point, the young man would have to take a gamble as to which way he ought to go. He couldn't keep track of everyone at once, so he'd eventually need to pick a direction to go towards. The majority of the group had gone towards the western side of the arena, choosing to pursue interests over that way. It seemed to be the far more likely candidate for him to run into an opponent. Statistically, he had a better chance of going that way. Re-surfacing himself, the young man would call back in the cloud of iron sand — it was not needed while he was moving. Storing it back into the gourds he kept with him, Kotsuko would be ready to head out in just a moment.

That is, until he felt the giant thud. It had shaken the earth a little, drawing his attention toward the north-eastern direction. Oh great, now he had to make a serious gamble. Who knows what that could have been. He wasn't able to sense anything in particular, aside from the one shinobi of their group who had gone that way, so he couldn't tell if he was engaging in combat. He could feel the metal in the operative's headband, however, sinking below the earth. If he was retreating in a similar manner to Kotsuko, then there must have been something to run from. This was a hard decision. "So many moves to make, and yet the clock just keeps on ticking." Judging from the position of the sun through the trees, they still had quite a bit of time left. Kotsuko figured he could spend a little time checking on the site of the rumbling, and then he could head westward if he couldn't sense anything in the area. The only question was whether to join the other operative underground. Kotsuko figured that, if he wasn't getting any good readouts from his Tessei Shikkai, then perhaps the enemy wasn't using anything metallic in their arsenal. It may be time to scout the area the old fashioned way. Smirking behind his mask, the young man figured that now was as good as any time to start doing things slightly differently. "Let's see how this little ploy works out..." Kotsuko went through the motions of a few handseals, and as he did some of the iron sand began to swirl out from the gourds. Next to him, a clone made out of his iron sand would be formed. It hadn't taken long, and so the two masked lookalikes would set out together. However, things wouldn't be that simple. A swirling cloud of sand and dust kicked up, obscuring any viewer's vision of the two. A second later, one of them emerged from the cloud heading due north. The figure jumped high into the trees, allowing a much higher field of vision of the ground below. However, the other was no where in sight.

Underground, the real Kotsuko was traveling parallel to his above-ground mirror. He'd wanted to make sure that, if he was being tailed somehow, that he'd be able to make them keep their distance from him. On the other hand, if he was moving forward into a trap, his clone would be far more likely to be caught in it instead of himself. He decided that he would try to rendezvous with the other operative. Perhaps he could use him to find one of these criminals. For now, he would keep his distance. Wait until the time was right, maybe win over his trust. He kept an eye on him, though, to see where he might head off to.

[ooc: Clone moving to L-7. Kotsuko moving to M-8.]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Sanageyama Setsuna

Setsuna watched as the dog was cruelly crushed under the weight of the stone. Her eyes bubbled with salty tears as she held out a hand as if she could somehow have saved it. But the camera quickly shifted to another. One that showed one of the trainees, and one of the prisoners close by each other. She quickly held her breath as bad man just stood and waited for someone to find him. But the shinobi just kept on moving, and it would seem the man's life would remain intact for some time longer. Setsuna was beginning to question whether or not she should remain and watch. If a dog dying affected her that much, she couldn't bring herself to imagine watching two people fight to the death.|
Ishikawa Zaku a.k.a. Himitsu

Kani dodged the slash but was grabbed a hold of by the beast. It's teeth seemed to have trouble getting any damage on the summoned creature. The crab waved it's arm about trying to get the mammal to stop it's annoying attack. "Do you mind?" it grumbled almost playing tug of war with the bear with it's own appendage. Zaku was busy just trying to stay on the back of the creature and not quite paying attention to Akane.

But soon he would have to. Lightning raced through the tree, across the ground, and went into the beasts body. An excruciating roar came from the beast as it finally let go of Kani in pain. Kani looked to his arm in fear that the lightning struck him as well, but that was not the case. The crab glanced up to Zaku, and the man looked down at his summon with a shrug. The bear looked between the source of the damage up in the tree and the spider crab. It was hesitating. "Now's our chance, take it down."

Kani condensed his chakra deep within his belly and spewed forth a jet of powerful mist aimed straight at the beasts neck. This particular technique was said to be able to cleave rocks and minerals in two, so Kani was confident that it might just be enough to finish off the bear.[/col]

[col]
|
[/col]

AKANE and HIMITSU

Akane’s attack seem to overcharge, just as she had intended. The trail on which the lightning ran cracked and split as it honed in on it’s target. As soon as it traveled up one of the dire bears legs, it was apparent the CRITICAL effects it had had.

The bear was taken aback and looked to be greatly injured by her attack. Zaku and Kani looked to take advantage of its weakened state by using pressurized mist, a powerful ninjutsu.

... It’s super effective!

The bears head comes clean off it’s shoulders and lands some feet away from the tree that Akane was perched on.

What do?

[Pay no attention to the woman in the picture, she is just there for scale]
[col]
|
[/col]

KATSUMI

Katsumi moves into the trees and moves forward in the direction she has chosen. Nothing seems out of the ordinary until she enters a new part of the forest and sees two rather large pitfall traps nearby each other. It occurs to her that her choice to move into the trees had been a smart one.
[col]
|
[/col]

KOTSUKO and SHIN

Kotsuko moves underground to the location (M-8) without incident. The ground around you appears to not be disturbed. You sense nothing (outside of the ordinary) sitting in your most uncomfortable element of earth! Baka!

Kotsuko’s clone… moves forward to L-7 and encounters a wolf. Woof! This wolf is one of Shin’s that remains. It doesn't recognize your scent from among the trainees who stood at the entrance. It sends out a howl that all wolves within the arena can take notice of.

Akane, Zaku, Yoshi, Shin, and Kotsuko are all aware of this howl.
[col]
|
[/col]

Shimete

Shimete is successful in her transformation, but with great power comes great responsibility. Whether she wishes to move quickly or carefully is now something that she must think on. She elected on mowing through the forest as if it weren't even there. A choice had been made and the consequences would soon follow...

m6f8Ucn.png

"WAAAAAAH!!!!" screamed a girl who was barely holding onto Shimete's giant tail. It seemed that her trounced through the forest of Kumogakure had happened to gone through a location where one of her teammates was located. "P-p-pleaseeee staaaahhhhhp!!!!!" she cried out from behind her mask. Eventually the giant dog would find her way to a portion of the forest she had not seen yet. (G-11) Her sudden halt would fling the poor ANBU tag along into a tree where she slid down it in a cartoony fashion before landing on her head.

"Oww..." she groaned, opening her eyes. There was a giant upside down two headed beast creature before her. Her eyes went wide and quickly stood up. "Well you haven't eaten me... So that makes you a fellow ANBU?" she asked, her stance defensive.​

[col]
|
[/col]

Yoshi

Yoshi is moving through the area when he spots someone. This man is not masked, nor is he hidden. He appears to be on the move...

gA8alA6.png

The man stops like a deer in the headlights. "Yo~ You found me! I give up." he said, his voice shaky. He raised his hands high into the air and slowly got down on his knees. "I'm ready to go back to jail." he added with a smile.​

[col]
|
[/col]

[col]Akane K-9 Congratulations! The bear is dead. What do? However, you hear the howling of a wolf nearby, you assume it's in L-7.

Followers: None

Katsumi H-11 - You fly through the tress. You arrive in H11 to find a two sizable pitfall traps nearby. You stop due to this discovery.

Let me know if you will approach them in your next post, and I will tell you what you find and you can RP accordingly.

Your followers: They find nothing worth noting.

Followers: 2 canines. 2 Blood Clones.

Status: Full Health. Craving the Flesh of Virgins (Bloodlust). Maintaining 2 clones. Painted herself pretty colors. (Active Camo)

Kotsuko M-8 - You sense nothing of note here with your fancy chakra magnet powers. However, you hear the howling of a wolf nearby, you assume it's in L-7.

Followers: 1 Clone.

Shimete G-11 - You have charged through the forest with no abandon. It seems like you have picked up a passenger along with way! She is wary of you...

Followers: Ninken Izumi

Status: Full Health. Maintaining Byakugan Implant. Two headed wolf dude.|Shin N-7 - You find nothing, and are found by nothing. However, you hear the howling of a wolf nearby, you assume it's the one you just sent off. (L-7)

Followers: 2 canines.

Status: Sprained Arm (Called Shots), but in Good Health. Spooky Aura Woooooo (Third Eye, Dem Aura)

Yoshi N-5 - You have found... someone! However, you hear the howling of a wolf nearby, you assume it's in L-7.

Followers: 3 canines with Yoshi
Clone 1: J-7
Clone 2: K-7

Zaku K-9 - Congratulations! The bear is dead. What do? However, you hear the howling of a wolf nearby, you assume it's in L-7.

Followers: 3 canines. 1 Giant Spider Crab fighting a Bear.

How the class will Work

THE SETTING: The arena is a section of the forest surrounded by earth walls to keep you and the prisoners inside. Feel free to take creative freedom in the scenery your character is in and what not. Let's say for our sake, the section of the forest is 400x400 in meters. Think 4 football fields x 4 football fields approximately. See the Map Below.

MOVEMENT: Everyone starts with a base movement of 3 squares a turn. Except for Yoshi; as a Seikon he can move 4 spaces a turn due to his speed. It's up to him if he wants to move that much. You do not have to move at all, you can remain still or choose to move a limited amount. When you want to search an area, let me know. Officially you will all start moving from point K-13.

BAD GUYS
gA8alA6.png
Ixf0i1x.jpg
14oocGG.jpg
zHHst2A.jpg
gK6kxEW.jpg

From Left to Right

Hot Smexy - Hidden in Good Health
Beefsteak - Hidden in Good Health
Hoshikata 2.0 - Hidden in Good Health
Vladimir Putin - Hidden in Good Health
Mochizuki Wannabe - Hidden in Good Health

TIME

22 Hours and 50 minutes remain

HOW TO WIN: KILL ALL THE BAD GUYS

MsnN0EA.jpg

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

ofkeVO_U374PCmfXcdHGXHaRJ73KTYUY-bCJW6-OKoA=w480-h360-no

Akane got Yoshi's message, but by that time, the bear had been killed. "We got it Yoshi, its dead now. But I have reasons to believe it was some sort of summon, either way, I'll head towards you. I think I saw your clone head west, though, correct if I am wrong." She spoke into her radio, she then heard a howl, coming from north west. It could be another person, a wolf of course. She began to head north west, towards where she had heard the howl, though she was not sure where exactly the howl came from. She expected Himitsu to follow her.

She was pretty sure she saw Yoshi's clone head this way as well, so she assumed the real him was over this way. She kept her senses open, trying to sense the chakra around her as she jumped through the trees. Though she was also trying to track down where the howl came from. She was sure it was in this direction, though she could have easily passed it, or maybe it was further on.

This reminded her of the hide and seek in a forest during her training. Only difference now was she was not blind folded, and her enemies would kill her without hesitating most likely. Though, that did not seem to affect her as much, she was more worried about Yoshi than her own safety. Akane traveled through the trees instead of on ground.

She kept an eye out for anyone, or anything coming her way. She would be sure to stay in the shadows, and keeping quiet as she moved forward. Though she stopped as she was not sure if she passed the location of the howl or not. It didn't seem too far away, though she could not be too sure. She also did not want to move to far from where yoshi was, but either way, she was not sure where he was. She focused to try to find him through her chakra sensory.​

Moved to M 6
Going stealth mode
Using Sensor
mft

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Though the double headed wolf was big and strong, she merely was using it to increase her speed some. With the inability to use hand seals, equipment or even unarmed jutsu made the form not too appealing to Shimete combat wise. Thus she ends the jutsu which clouds her body in a poof of smoke momentarily like most transformation jutsu. The double headed wolf jutsu also had the unfortunate side effect of ending her beast clone, so service to say she was back to her nude human form and this time without the mask. Fortunately Shimete was prepared for the dilemma and use an anbu jutsu to create a new mask on her face before the smoke lifted. Shimete could only imagine how angry the teacher would be if she revealed herself to the whole village on live prod cast. It was more than likely people watch were taking pictures of the TVs as the camera caught a full frontal view of her naked form. Shimete had to smile for it a way she prepared for this scene. Normally a light coat of fur covered her whole body, but this morning she shaved. Her skin was complete bare and smooth; little did she know this would help identify her. On her left inner thigh was a small seal which the Tsubaki clan recognize as a brand they place on their Nigiri servants. Only one servant was had ears and tail of a wolf, so they knew for sure who she was.

It took the Tsubaki clan awhile to figure out what happened to case this servant to such a strange appears. A wolf soul was sealed within her for reasons they were unsure, but they know they must put a stop to it for the good of the clan. Many members of the Tsubaki clan began preforming a ritual together to exorcise the wolf soul out of Shimete. A large seal appears on the ground beneath Shimete’s feet and she begins to feel something beginning pulled out of her. When the wolf’s soul was removed for her body her hair turns brown but her ears did not turn into normal ones neither did her tail disappear. Her Eye of Moro also staid for the clan only removed the wolf soul. The Tsubaki clan failed to recognize the demon’s blessing and left it alone. One could say the exorcism was incomplete. Though Shimete could tell she lost the abilities she had that were like the Inuzuka, she could not help but feel a large burden being lifted off her shoulders. Tsubaki clan was a little surprised at the lack of change in her body’s appearance. At first they believed the exorcism was a failure, but they could tell that they removed the wolf soul. They thus deduced that the canine attributes were a lingering effect. In actuality it was the demon wolf chakra sustaining her canine attributes.

As the seal on the ground vanishes, Shimete looks around for any changes. For she figured she stepped into some sort of trap. The person claims to be an Anbu, but considering her experiencing what Shimete assumes to be a trap she was a little disbelieving of the girls story. Shimete got a good look and the prisoner’s chakra at the beginning like some of the other member. She thus uses her Eye of Moro to study this one’s chakra. She could easily be one of the prisoners under a transformation jutsu.
"Identify yourself and what is your objective here in the forest?" This girl was not in the line up of volunteers, if she is telling the truth why was she here.

[mft]

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So far, apart from the pain from coming from his arm, nothing of interest was happening to Shin. His movement underground not only keep him out of sight, but he also allowed him to plan his next move. Until he got back onto the surface, he would treat the group as a constant threat until this mission was complete. He had already lost one wolf due to poor preparation and he didn't need any more of them winding up dead. As he was debating his next move, the sound of a wolf howling, brought him to attention. It's coming from my left, but that's odd, could be someone entirely new or one of the prisoners flanking me.

He raised up his hand, and cancelled his Mud-Clone jutsu. He shouldn't waste any more chakra then needed, and he had enough air to stay hidden underground for a while, he wanted to check up north for a bit more before going towards to location of the howl. If he found nothing, he could retreat to the trees and go after whoever the wolf found. Time was winding down fast and this hunt need to be resolved quicker. As long as everything went to plan, he would eventually find the one setting the traps and deliver a well deserved death.</COLOR>
occ:

Shin:
Moving form N-7 to N-4. Searching for any traps while underground and stopping only if picks up on someones location with his Sensor ability.
Maintaining Demonic Aura/Third Eye.
Maintaining Inner Earth Reflection Lure
Meta:
Standing his ground at L-7, while proceed to attack only if threatened.

Beta:
Moving from N-10 to M-8, searching locations for any signs of threats or anything looking out of the ordinary. Howling if spots something.
<COLOR color="#0000FF">

MFT
WC: 217

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:

Rp said:
"We got it Yoshi, its dead now. But I have reasons to believe it was some sort of summon, either way, I'll head towards you. I think I saw your clone head west, though, correct if I am wrong."

Already altering his direction, Yoshi maneuvered with swiftness and quickness. He was use to the scenery. The forest wasn't on fire which was a pretty weird feeling, but it was cool. Perhaps it would be on fire if Junko was in charge, who knows. Swinging from tree to tree, Yoshi stayed off the ground. He ensured to watch out for traps with each step. If one was mistaken, he would be a monkey, or the modern day Tarzan in ANBU gear. "My clones are heading north from your last location(K-9). By my calculations, I'm approximately three hundred yards north east of your last location(N-6). From there, I'm nearly one-hundred more yards out north." Yoshi said coming to an abrupt stop without a sound.

He sensed movement around. It wasn't fast, but rather steady. Remaining quiet, Yoshi spotted one of the prisoners.

"Yo~ You found me! I give up.
"I'm ready to go back to jail."

Surprisingly, he knelt to his knees with his hands up. Raising a brow behind his mask, Yoshi didn't trust it. Little did he know, jail wasn't an option. It had only been an hour or so, so he couldn't have rejuvenated that much. Relaxing, Yoshi ended his destruction pulse ninjutsu through his pores. In that same moment, one of his clones appeared next to him with one of the dogs using the reality step technique(Clone 1). Looking at his clone, Yoshi nodded.

"I've found one of the prisoners at my location." Yoshi said eluding warping energy from his pores. As he remained hidden from the cameras and the prisoner, multiple of Yoshis would seemingly be spread out through the trees, hidden from his opponent.

Beginning to sniff, the dog began to check if the individual before them was a decoy or not. Meanwhile, Yoshis clone threw three specialized kunai. One aimed at the guys sleeve to pin him to the near tree, and the second aimed to actually connect to his hand, ensuring that he'd be pinned down for a moment and distracted by the pain. Also, the hit would determine if the individual was a clone or not. The last specialized kunai, was aimed to be at the targets feet.

wva26d.jpg

If successful and it's determined that the opponent wasn't a clone or some trick, Yoshi would wave a few quick hand signs to make vines sprout from the tree to fully bind the prisoner. Once done, Yoshis would attempt to deliver the final blow with a rasengan simultaneously at a high speed by reality stepping to the kunai at his opponents feet. If connected, the blow would be designed to blow his opponent through the tree and kill upon impact.

Done quickly with precision and immense power, Yoshi aimed to move too fast for any nearby cameras to catch a glimpse of his actions. Not to show off, but to keep his power hidden. Following up for a finish just in case, Yoshis clone would rush in to deliver the final blow.

Moves used
-Synchronized Multipresence - Special Fighting Style
It is said that Seikon clan members are omnipresent; that they are everywhere at once when they choose to be. This is only partly true, as the Seikon have the ability to overcharge themselves with their reality bending energies, releasing it in such a way that seems to distort the reality around them. This creates multiple "clones" of themselves, afterimages created by their energy that appear and fade at random moments nearby around them.

-Rasengan:
An advanced Ninjutsu that requires precise chakra control on the user's part, this skill creates a powerful vortex condensed into the form of a rapidly spinning sphere of chakra. This technique requires the user to constantly manipulate their chakra which allows this jutsu to grind through all substances and inflict major damage. With added chakra, the user may also attune this jutsu to Elements they are attuned to, or alter its size and shape...Yet as powerful as this is, this jutsu is still incomplete.
-Vine Tangle:
A wood jutsu that conjures a series of vines to sprout from the ground near a target, Wrapping around and ensnaring them in a tangled mess. Having been reinforced with chakra, these binds are quite difficult to escape, but at the same time provide a small degree of protection until severed.

Destruction Pulse - Seikon
Focusing for a moment on their control of reality and energy, the Seikon releases a forceful pulse that temporarily destabilizes the very atomic structure of those caught in its path causing both extreme disorientation and pain.

•Clone 1: Moved from j-5 to N-5(Has a dog)
•Clone 2: Moving from K-5 to K-4(has a dog)
•Clone 3: Moving from L-5 to L-4(Has a dog: Lirin)
•Yoshi: Remains in N-5

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shitsumansha looked down at the traps and sighed. The odds that her clone and the wolf had fallen into the only two holes in the area at the same time were ridiculous, there had to be many more. Again she cursed herself for not being a proficient tracker. She could try and figure out if there was any clue to where whoever made them ran off to but she was just as likely to find them by continuing her combing pattern. Speaking of which... she spoke into her headset, "Shitsumansha reporting in, haven't heard word from some of you for a few minutes. Strong likelihood of more pitfalls in my area but no direct sign of the enemy yet. the wolves are scouting off ahead and it shames me to say I am not proficient at finding nor following trails. Beginning to comb the west side near the wall." She was starting to get impatient with herself. She wasn't searching fast enough. She began to head off into the trees when she noticed that one of the holes had a body in it. Clones didn't leave bodies and that certainly wasn't hers. Descending from the tree she slid slowly down the wall of the hole to the spike pit below. The body seemed to have the appropriate gear for a Trainee, except they were not missing a mask. The spikes they were impaled on were also very obviously made by someone proficient in Earth Ninjutsu.

"All on notice. There is a dead trainee in one of the pits missing their mask. Trap has a high probability of being made by an Earth user. Assume that one of the criminals is traveling underground attempting to pass themselves off as one of us. I am going to see if they left any sign of which direction they are traveling in. If anyone is capable of underground movement sound off so we know who and where you are. That should make it obvious who isn't one of us down there." She looked at the former trainee's body for a moment before pulling it off the spike and covering it up as best she could using the debris that had initially hid the trap before going about her search.
OOC: Post Edited for more fun stuff.
Blood Clones active, Stomach is making the rumblies that only virgins would satisfy (Bloodlust - Active), I'mma Ghost Now (Active Camo) Active
Unit 2 moves through (E,12) into (E,11),
Unit 3 moves through (G, 8) into (G,7),
Real Body stays where she is at to go play in the dirt.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Unfortunately the removal of the wolf soul had a drastic effect on her. Before the the white haired girl could answer Shimete's questions, the wolf lady faints into a coma. She was in no condition to fight and thus Izumi grabs her body and heads towards the entrance. Hopefully by some grace of Moro she can get her friend to safety before some enemy tries to attack.

[marked for early Retirement]
[Occ: I'll continue as Izumi for the duration of the class. Izumi moves to I-12]

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It was weird that he hadn't encountered anything. Literally nothing was being picked up by the young man, despite the small size of the area and the reach of his metal-sensing abilities. He should have been able to detect something by now. He was getting a little agitated by that, wondering if maybe the opponents just didn't have anything metallic on them. It seemed unlikely, but perhaps the ANBU who had organized this little event had seen to it that the prisoners were not given anything that even resembled a weapon. Kotsuko would have been a fool to think that if his strategy hadn't been working before that it would work now. Perhaps it would be best for him to regroup and figure out a new plan of action.

However, suddenly, a cry from what sounded like a wolf sounded. Shit, had his clone been spotted? Perhaps his enemy was an Inuzuka? Kotsuko slowly emerged from the ground, careful not to reveal himself to the alarmed canine. This little thing was going to cause some trouble, if it kept howling like that. "Oh shut up, you little mongrel." Before the wolf had a chance to do anything, Kotsuko launched a wave of iron sand directly at it. This wasn't meant to stun or distract, though. The iron sand had been sharpened and serrated, meant to bleed out a victim. Kotsuko didn't hold back, tearing into the beast with his streams of sand as if the creature were just a punching bag. The blood that spewed from the beasts wounds was an absurd amount, and pretty soon the fanged menace lay dead at Kotsuko's feet. A moment later, his clone arrived on the scene. Kotsuko looked to his clone, trying to read his own thoughts through the eyes that shone through the little slits in the mask. "It appears that our position has been compromised." The two looked away from each other and back to the dead animal in front of them. "Seems they have the advantage of scent on their side. That may prove to be troublesome." As the two Kotsuko's sat there, contemplating what this meant, an idea formed. The two nodded to each other as they quickly set to work. One of the Kotsuko's began to direct his sand towards the beast, the sand slithering and snaking. This wasn't an uncommon practice for the young man—after all, Kotsuko was used to cutting people open at the hospital. Was a wolf really that different?

A few gruesome moments later, the young man was lightly blasting his sand over the inside of the wolf's skin to remove the remaining blood and gore. He didn't have time to get the skin cured, but this would serve its purpose nicely. The real Kotsuko would wrap the flayed wolf's hide to mask his own smell, allowing him to hopefully go unnoticed by whoever controlled these creatures. He would merely smell like another wolf, and that may very well give him the element of surprise. Before Kotsuko left—that howl would be bringing many people here quickly, and he'd like to avoid a situation like that—his clone would rub the wolf's fur all over himself as well. The clone would remain here, concealed and waiting to see who would come to check out this location. The clone would use the Earthen Coating technique to disguise himself as a boulder, just small enough to seem inconspicuous. "Use the wolf's remains as the bait. Some people will flock to this location, and when they do we'll be able to find out a lot of intel. Stay hidden." With the clone in position, Kotsuko would propel himself into the higher reaches of the trees, where it would be harder to notice him. The wolf's fur would mask his scent nicely, making everything seem as if it were normal. He would head due north to try and distance himself from the site of the howl.

[M8 -> L7; rendezvous with the clone]
[L7 -> L6; last movement tile]
[Clone stays in L7]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[I went inactive and this class died. I am electing to end it here and reward them with completion status and all bonuses that goes along with that.]

[If yall wanna continue on like a free topic, be my guest]

[Class End]​

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Yoshi said:

Rp said:
Connecting with his opponents stomach with the spherical chakra rotation, he gaged blood upon impact. His skin was burning as the chakra in Tensais hand seemed to screech. Pushing forward, the chakra expanded and exploded with intensity in a catastrophic vortex that blasted through the forest.

naruto_rasengan.gif

Trees could be heard crackling and crumbling, as the man's body was being launched for a few hundred yards or so(P-5). The destruction was more then what Tensai wanted, but he couldn't waste anytime or risk toying with the enemy. If he did, it could possibly be the death of him or several others. In addition, their were more enemies to deal with.

A huge thunderous crash could be heard as the body soon collided with something quite dense. Thinking of what was in that direction, Tensai nodded. "The back wall." Tensai thought turning. Already on the move, Yoshis clone approached the criminal. His body was steaming as it was stuck to the wall as if he was crucified. The wall was cracked immensely and a few guards seemed baffled at what just happened. Putting his hand to the guys neck, no pulse was felt. No sense of life surged through his body. Looking at the damage, the enemy's chakra system was probably damaged as well. Seemingly vanishing, Tensais clone reversed summoned to Junko.

"Himitsu. Akane. Target handled and terminated. Let's continue. One down, five more to go. Would you guys like for me to wait?" Tensai said through his radio. His voice would seem relax, as if a small weight was lifted from his shoulders. After waiting on a response, he'd make the decision to continue or stay put and wait on his team.

Target- Killed

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

ofkeVO_U374PCmfXcdHGXHaRJ73KTYUY-bCJW6-OKoA=w480-h360-no

Akane had started moving again, after Yoshi told which way he went. She seemed to have gotten west and east mixed up, as she thought that way was west, and not east. She probably would not mention her mistake though. Soon she heard Yoshi mention that he found one of the prisoners, moments later she heard a crashing sound. Making it easier to figure out where Yoshi was, since dust clouds, and breaking trees/ a crash of a wall was pretty loud. She was near by him already, so she just hoped that it was him making that attack, and not the other way around.

Akane made her way over to the wall, soon getting word from Yoshi that the man was dead. There was no need for him to wait for her, as she was already closing in his position. "I am already here Yoshi." She explained as she jumped onto a tree near him. It was visible that she was wounded, the bleeding had stopped, and the wound was closed, but it still hurt. Her uniform was ripped around the wound, and she was covered in smaller scraps. "I dont know where Himitsu went, he was with me not to long ago, well with the bear." She stated to yoshi from the tree, after his comment about her being his future wife, she felt like she should avoid him. "He stated I was his future wife, it made me annoyed at him, so I took off before him." She explained to yoshi, she then glanced over to the prisoner She hoped he was actually dead, and not just faking. What if it was some sort of clone? She would hate for them to make that mistake. She then looked around, it probably notified nearby people of their location, maybe the other prisoners would come out of hiding now.​

Moved to P-5
mft
WC 310

Nara Raian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</COLOR>
SHIN

Shin found himself digging out of the ground, taking a moment to smell the air before he jumped onto the trees. He had heard what had sounded like an explosion a few feet away from him, his hand brushing against his headset as he began speaking.

"Shitsumansha, I'm fine and reporting in. There was an explosion close to my area so I'm sending a clone to investigate. I'll head back towards the front. Be on the look for any of my wolves. One of them howl awhile ago and I haven't heard anything since. I also haven't heard from Fenlen in a while so I'll keep any eye out for her as well. Kyōfuno out."

Ending the call, Shin flew though a few handsigns before his servant began to form. For a moment it was just a formless shadow before it's features began taking on his appearance. After a few moments a complete duplicate was in-front of him, with the exception of his headset.

"Head to the location of the sound. Reveal yourself if its ANBU, and tell them to call frequency ZL-00. Reporting each other status will give us a better feel for where everyone is located at. Go now."

The Clone nodded before going off into the trues while the real Shin waited, his sprain arm beginning to act up as he started to go through another set of hand-signs. Within in seconds, the trainee began fading into the background as he took off back the way he came. He came moving through the trees his eyes looking out for any traps hidden by the branches. His cameo should protect him from sight, so all he had to do was fine his next target and not get hurt along the way.

[Moving from N-4 to K-4]

</B></GLOW></U>
WOLF:BETA
<i>
</i>

Beta sniffs the area for enemies, his noises picks up on the scent of blood. Beta moving towards the scent, preparing to scatter if he locates an enemy.
[Moving from M-8 to L-7 then to J-7]

<GLOW glow="blue"><COLOR color="#000040"><B>
<U>Clone

The Clone move through the trees at a brisk pace, stopping after several minutes, his eyes glancing around to locate anyone. He hung in the branches as he he took noticed of the wall and steaming body impaled in it. He mind drew from the originals snapshot memory and recognized the prisoners. He waited until the man in front of the body began turning, as well as the female began to greet him. So it was Tensai had managed to kill one of the prisoners, that should buy some more time for the anothers ANBU to locate the other escapees. Dropping down he began approaching them before speaking, making sure that he was close enough that they could hear him, but far enough that he was under the shade of the trees.

"Tensai, my original, Kyōfuno, request that your group tune into frequency ZL-00. He wants to get a feel for each of the ANBU locations to better plan out the attacks."

The Clone would wait for the response before it would go looking for the original. The Clone itself had no extra chakra for any ninjutsu, but it was able enough for a distraction.

[Shadow Servant [Clone] moves from N-4 to P-5]

occ:
MFT
WC: 482

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Shitsumansha climbed out of the hole after failing to determine which way the digger had left, Kyofuno's voice came over her headset. "Copy. Currently combing the western wall, still have nothing. Continuing to search. Shitsumansha out."

Having no earth jutsu herself, Shitsumansha would simply have to keep up her combing pattern until she found and executed the prisoners. So far there was not a peep from her wolves nor a sudden flash of memories from her two remaining clones. They were traveling at search speed so it wouldn't take long to catch back up to them. Heading back into the trees, she took off north keeping her ears open for that moment a heartbeat was close enough.

Unit 2 Moves from (E,11) to (E,8)
Unit 3 Moves from (G,7) to (G,5)
Real Body Moves from (H,11) to (F,10)

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Operative Himitsu. Retreat to the entrance. It appears the sennin would like to have a word with you." said Hyobanshi.

Zaku halted his movement and stood bewildered for a moment. "That's strange. A bit early to be taking an interest in a student like me, especially since I've been trying to lay low in comparison to the others." he thought to himself. But orders were orders.

"Sorry team, duty calls, as you have heard. Good luck!" he said, bidding them farewell.

[Zaku officially leaves]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi said:

Rp said:
Emerging from the bushes, Akane was closer then he expected.

"I am already here Yoshi."

"I dont know where Himitsu went, he was with me not to long ago, well with the bear."

"He stated I was his future wife, it made me annoyed at him, so I took off before him."

Shaking his head, Yoshi wanted to face palm. If Akane was going to be anyone's wife, she would be Yoshis. Hopefully she knew that, but if she didn't, she'd learn in time. Hopefully. "Don't mind him. I'm glad to see you're okay though. Apparently, he had to go. I guess it's just the two of us." Yoshi said as he heard rambling in the bushes. Pulling out his Kunai, he stood ready.

"Tensai, my original, Kyōfuno, request that your group tune into frequency ZL-00. He wants to get a feel for each of the ANBU locations to better plan out the attacks."

"Will do. You can..." Yoshi said, but was cut off by the speakers.

Operative Tensai. Retreat to the entrance. Your evaluation has been complete in this exercise." said Hyobanshi.

With those words, Yoshi looked to Akane. "Knock em dead. Literally." Yoshi said giving her a thump on the forehead. Nothing to injure her, but to lighten things up. Moving towards the body, Yoshi placed a hand on it. Surprisingly it was still hot. "My suggestion, take the bodies and/or simply keep track of them once their defeated. They can be used for research and will be analyzed. More then likely, the medical corps will handle them." Yoshi said before using his reality step technique with the body to the entrance, leaving the other participants to carry out the mission.

Topic Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back