Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dealing with Loose Ends

Amagi Saieko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Chill out lady, I wasn't serious. Sai literally looked like someone stole her lolly-pop, First he says hes with the group she hates the most in here. Now he’s talking about how he was kidding, Sai put a frown on her face and kicked a pebble as she put the Scythe across her back. She was ready to throw down and now she literally had the wind taken out of her sails.

"I'd rather not fight someone who isn't directly against me, but you're more than welcome to throw the first attack and see where that decision takes you. "
"OR, you could help me investigate and possibly aid your village. I lost my village to a similar issue, so I know those feels."
Well this was a turn of events, Her eyes dimmed and went back to the white crystally look they had been before she met this man. He really had no idea just how big of bullet he just dodged. Sai thought the women understood just how bad the situation was as she was contemplating jumping off the roof.

Sai spoke up. “alright I will keep this pseudo alliance for the time being , seeing how we have a common goal here it seems but, don’t give me a reason to level this place. Im pretty sure that if that was any other Sand shinobi that we would already be fighting, believe it or not im actually willing to listen. She glanced over at the women who was probably sulking or going insane ? “So just what exactly does she have to do with the Cabal……if you don’t mind me asking? Seeing how we are going to be working together here I’m Saieko or you can call me Sai I answer to both.

Bullets in the coffin :
-Sai is trying to calm down after kagemaru played a sick joke
-Sai has given her name and asked to be briefed on the situation (quick version)

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Kinda my job to continually make mistakes with her. If she survives this, it will be a shock.

Dam right she had no spine, they could sneeze her into the afterlife and she knew it. She was scared of pretty much everything, unlike these guys who can seemingly shake off losing a limb, she had only one life to live and she did not want to let anything cut it short. He looked down at her as she bee-lined to the edge of the roof, attempting to lower herself down without breaking an ankle.

"Look lady, you keep trying to leave and you're going to get yourself killed. If you have a death wish, that's fine but you're not allowed to die until you pay me for saving you. "

"You know everything that I know and that is not much," she protested as she struggled to pull herself back to the top of the roof. No chakra-manipulating super strength where she could lift her own 110 pound body weight with a single arm, hell she could barely do it with two as her boots scraped against the adobe wall of the building she was trying to jump from to grant herself additional leverage. Just as she victoriously pulled herself back on top of the roof a dull thunk could be heard. She looked down, at the very site she was hanging from only a moment before and there was an arrow embedded into the side of the wall. "Holy crap," she muttered in complaint.

What Happened
  • The lady tried to leave, she was stopped by Kagemaru.
  • It was a good thing he did, I was going to kill her dead just then.
  • Nothing really for me to do in response to Sai since her stuff was directed at Kagemaru.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
An alliance had been created albeit a temporary one as the two shinobi conversed the fragile woman made her way back to the top of the roof that they had been safely conversing upon. Just as she did, an arrow just barely missed impaling her. This woman was a perpetual death trap and it was beginning to become annoying. However the thing that annoyed him the most was that he was unable to actually see the person who shot the arrow, let alone the arrow. He only knew it was an arrow due to the sound it made and his years of experience dodging them. This state of weakness was vastly overrated but now was not the time to lament lost abilities. Now was the time to keep this woman alive.

Taking no time to tell Saieko what was going on, Kage hoped she was experienced enough to just know what was happening, Kagemaru lunged toward the woman and whisked her away from the roof top as there was no time to stay where they were. He needed to remain above any obstacles that may cloud his vision so he would stick to roofs as best he could.

Sorry for sudden excitement but like I said... you're not allowed to die until you've paid me. He spoke while keeping his eyes focused ahead of him but in reality they were keeping tabs on every little thing that he had a straight line of view on. Which, in this situation was not much but that was what he wanted. If whoever it was tried to give chase to them, they would have to chase them on the same level as them which at that point, Kage would be able to peg them with his vision. Until then, he would make his way (while holding onto the woman) towards his next target was, which was Sheena the merchant lord. There was more information to be gained and the woman Kagemaru held in his arms was more important then she knew. Hopefully Saieko could keep up.

Btw, not sure if I caught your name...
Actions:
Grabbed the woman and ran.
Watching for any signs of being perused.
Prepared a Kaiten if attacked
Hoping Saieko can keep up.

Amagi Saieko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: (sorry for the delay (just got home from work just now)

Sai sat there and watched the girl almost kill herself, at the the sound of this guys voice she just about fell that was until a arrow nailed the side of the house she was on. Saieko heard it and watched as everyone was running from the arrow like it had a e-note on it. Sai was still young but she knew a cat and mouse game when she saw one. Interesting to say the least, Since literally they were both strong enough to probably face anything this cabal through at them. Whatevs she thought if they want to bait and trap who was she to complain. Sending chakra to her feet she literally vanished and appeared next to the glowey eyed dude with the girl on his back. Guess he was confident in baiting an marksmen into a hole or he really didn’t understand that if that guy had any shinobi training chances are he would might still be sending the girl to her death just by trying to bait the shooter into following them.

Sai thought quick she wasn’t physically as strong as him but she could hold her own weight and that of a some added weight as well. Protecting ones self was priority seeing how this guy wanted the girl alive Sai thought it would be better if she took the women the glowey eyed dudes hands , and gave her a way to stop most projectiles. Sai gave the girl a smile as she was being carried by Sai now . Hope the glowey eyed guy was watching cause what she was about to do you needed to have the mysterious eyes of the uchiha to keep up with her hands. Before the young girl knew what would hit her a small tag would be placed on her and in a matter of seconds after the tag was on she would be inside a Iron coffin (Kaneton Tag: Iron Coffin rank 3) Well hopefully at least the projectiles would not harm her. Sai then glanced over to the glowey eyed guy, she smiled and in with a one handed seal she turned completely metal (Titanium Body rank 3). Then the big guy talked again saying he didn’t get her name. “Well As I said before we were interrupted Names Saieko or Sai for short, whats yours ? Anywho ,whos the girly and why the hell are you risking your neck for her ……wait don’t answer that. Sai wrapped her knuckles on the coffin , “Oyi Scaredey cat….whats your name?” Sai heard Cabal at the start of this seeing how she wants them dead she wondered if these guys would at least pose a threat to the this guy and her combined? She was very sure of her defensive skills, considering she still had like 3 more gears to shift into if things got bad. “All I heard was Cabal to be honest with you mister ….glowey eyed dude. They are on my turf here in the slums making it hard on me to turn a profit, so were you joking about this Cabal or were you serious ?”

Sai stopped on a adjacent roof putting the coffin down , as her metal body slammed into the roof top it left a small dent in the shingles. She would stop here to see if the marksmen would take the bait.

Bullets in the coffin:
-Sai is still trying to find out about the Cabal
-Sai takes the girl off Kage's hands then puts her in a Iron coffin( for her protection)
-Sai then turns her body into metal pretty sure arrows and metal dont mix :)
-Stopps at a house and waits on the marksmen ( hopefully Kage can run a statue of liberty play lol)

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: The only avatar a Hawkeye should have is Hawkeye.

IC:
She looked down at the arrow that had only narrowly missed her. Had she not been called back, she would have been shot through the heart and that would have been the end to her story. It would not have been the end to Kagemaru or Saeiko's, they had stumbled onto a political battle that would have country-wide ramifications regardless of the outcome. Kagemaru grabbed hold of her and before she could utter more than the aforementioned 'crap' the world beneath her was a blur of rooftops passing by beneath his feet. She tensed when she realized that they were in transit, movements of shinobis were faster than her eye could follow or discern. She clutched onto him with both arms, fearful that she might fall even though it would have been easier for her to kill her by leaving her be where she was and letting that mysterious archer get her.

Sorry for sudden excitement but like I said... you're not allowed to die until you've paid me. He reminded her, she looked up not down because that would make her queasy again and nodded her head. "I know," she replied hanging on tight. She did not remain with him for long as the angry kunoichi ripped her from Kagemaru, not that she let go easily in her opinion as she clenched onto his shirt likely taking part of it with her as she was plucked from the Mercenary. She let out a scream, but the shrill octave would not be heard for long if at all as a heavy tagged chain manifested around her neck. She had barely a chance to react before black walls covered her view and limited her movements to the narrow confines of something no larger than a coffin. She screamed and pounded on the walls with the sides of her fists, not nearly powerful enough to actually cause the iron coffin any damage. It's dark... let me out... I can't get out... muffled and barely audible through the thick unyielding wall.

Btw, not sure if I caught your name...

Kagemaru no longer had the scared woman to talk to, although his statement was likely in the process of being spoken as she was being pulled away. A second arrow whizzed past them, well not past them. It was perfectly aimed, Kagemaru was simply prepared for the attack. Kaiten is an immensely useful technique that prevents a majority of attacks from even landing. As the Hyuuga spun about, he defected the attack and the arrow spun harmlessly on the mid axis of its shaft. A second followed the first, a mere second later and grazed him. Kagemaru, the target of both attacks from a hidden assailant that his eyes could see. Taking the high road had its advantages when an archer was required to also shoot in a straight line.

“Well As I said before we were interrupted Names Saieko or Sai for short, whats yours ? Anywho ,whos the girly and why the hell are you risking your neck for her ……wait don’t answer that."

A third arrow shot through them... well again at them... well, at Kagemaru. This one ago knocked harmlessly aside like the first. A dozen buildings away, the head of a man did appear. He was armed, wearing minimal armor as his arms were both exposed. In his hand another arrow he was now pulling from his quiver. As it was placed in the arrow rest, he drew back cable, his eyes fixed on Kagemaru's heart.

Inside the coffin, the woman could hear the discussion outside. Muffled as if she was listening to a conversation taking place underwater. There was a rapping on the side of the black box. "Let me out!" She yelled into the blackness.

“Oyi Scaredey cat….whats your name?”

"LET ME OUT!" She repeated as she continued to kick and bang uselessly against the iron walls in a box she felt was suffocating. "...Tanaka Amaya," a dim, distant voice called through the metal casing. "Please let me out, it is dark," she begged. Amaya leaned against the oblong box, it felt cold as she pressed the flat of her palm against it. She pressed the side of her face against the metal, ear to cold iron and tried to listen to what was happening.

“All I heard was Cabal to be honest with you mister ….glowey eyed dude. They are on my turf here in the slums making it hard on me to turn a profit, so were you joking about this Cabal or were you serious ?”

A fourth shot was released by the distant Hawkeye...

What Happened?

• Amaya was picked up by Kagemaru
  • Amaya was then picked up by Sai only to be stuck in a metal box
  • Some shots were fired at Kagemaru - only one this far has hit him, but it was a glancing blow because of Kaiten.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saieko took the woman from Kagemaru and he was half glad that she did. The protection the woman was placed in would hold but it disallowed their retreat. Hedidn't want to fight in the open due to wanting to keep a low profile but the die had been cast and Kagemaru was now dodging arrows for his life. Ifhe was lucky the single arrow that grazed him would not be poisoned. That's if he was lucky. This archer was clearly after Kage now. He made no attempt to destroy the box the woman was in but opted to aim for the Hyuuga instead. As long as the woman was safe inside her coffin for the moment, Kage would be able to focus on the opponent at hand.

"Keep her safe." Kage spoke sternly to his new ally while focusing on the archer. Glowing eyes unwavering and determined, this archer was no mindless brute. He would serve well if he could be interrogated and Kage hadn't gotten to interrogate someone in quite some time. Another smirk escaped his mouth. The blood of the Hyuuga was pumping and he was getting excited all over again. Without missing a beat, Kage vanished from sight and would appear behind the marvel reject.

"You shouldn't bring an arrow to a first fight". Kagemaru prepared to attack with a speed that rivaled even the most swift of Kage level shinobi.
Actions:
- Shadow danced the archer to close the gap
- 4 called shots. One to disarm, 2 to his hands, one to his head (eyes. For ic logic)
- prepared jutsu creator combo Fist of Virtue (Humility) plus Eagle Drop equals Virtue Drop... Off the side of a building If attacked by the archer.

Amagi Saieko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sai was fully metal had the girl locked away in a iron coffin and guarding it just in case this marksmen had a accomplice by chance. Sai listened to her partner as he told her to keep the girl safe. She readied some seals and placed strong barrier down around the girl in the box and Sai Tenmeiton Tag also known as a Yin yang barrier (rank 1). This barrier would further protect against stray arrows and any other tai slung at the both of them.

Looking like a silver surfer and holding a surf board of sorts behind a barrier was really not the way she likes to fight but needless to say seemed like her partner had things covered in spades. She watched as he drew out the marksmen into a straight corridor and deflected not one but three arrows in total. Seems he was a defensive type of fighter, Sai was taking notes on him just in case. Sai was behind the barrier she gave another knock on the coffin.” Hey you still okay in there sorry for the abruptness in putting you in there were merely trying to keep you alive here its for your own safety.” So while were here tell me why you had and currently have two assassins after you?” She wanted to know what in the world caused this girl a nobody to be sought after like a pork chop in front of pack of wild dogs. What was so important that she was being hunted and now has two very high level ninjas protecting her.

Sai leaned against the coffin waiting on her partner to finish up hopefully he would finish soon since it was only one guy. It wasn’t like they were facing down a whole army so it shouldn’t take too long right?

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You shouldn't bring an arrow to a first fight".

The hawkeye was fast, he already had already nocked his bow with another arrow already in mid flight. He was capable of shooting arrows in rapid succession and it was the arrows that had special properties not the wielder in his case. Kagemaru punched first the arrow with his fist. The arrow exploded on impact but Kagemaru followed through with an attack that twisted the hawkeye in a round-about manner that caused them both to plummet towards the ground like a ninja-version of WWE. Kagemaru grasping the hawkeye's collar, the hawkeye shot a second explosive arrow, aimed at Kagemaru's heart from close range before his back crashed into the ground creating a shallow crater where they both landed, but the impact was his alone to suffer.

Another shot was released by the Hawkeye before Kagemaru could recover, an arrow that froze the site it landed. It missed the Hyuuga but the archer was if nothing else persistent, his hand already pulled another blue arrow from his quiver. The next struck his shoulder, well grazed it. Leaving a trail of frost along the Kagemaru's flank as Kagemaru narrowly avoided the brunt of the attack. "Shouldn't bring a fist to a projectile fight!" He retorted as he disappeared in a puff of smoke avoiding Kagemaru's attempt to disarm him. A Kawarimi Target attached to a fully-charged Microchakra Bomb was left in his wake. The bomb went off, the bang more like a party popper in comparison to the sound of Kagemaru's fist making contact with the hawkeye's hand. The snap his wrist made sounded almost as painful as it felt, it being statistically favorable and likely that his blow would in fact sprain his wrist. "Fuck," the hawkeye muttered under his breath as he clumsily attempted to draw another arrow.

The hawkeye was able to get a single shot off, the arrow exploding on impact against the wall of a building. The building was apparently flammable as the wall was set afire. His aim was now off and Kagemaru took his opening, the second attack fracturing his hand with a sickening crack. "She is MY bounty!" The hawkeye shouted as he nocked his bow, drew back and took aim. Kagemaru poked the hawkeye in the eye while the hawkeye countered with an arrow aimed for the Hyuuga's heart. The string of his bow recoiled too soon and the hawkeye fumbled with his arrow.

What Happened?<i></i>
  • Kagemaru countered the hawkeye's explosive arrow with Fist of Virtue: Humility and Eagle Drop. The Hawkeye was dropped to the ground and suffered massive damages.
  • The Hawkeye shot Kagemaru (called shot heart) with an explosive arrow that did hit but failed to cause a called shot penalty.
  • The Hawkeye shot at Kagemaru with an ice arrow, it MISSED.
  • The Hawkeye shot a second ice arrow at Kagemaru, it grazed his shoulder but he did suffer some minor ice damage and would feel a stiffness in that limb (similar to a called shot sprain).
  • Kagemaru attempts to disarm the hawkeye, the hawkeye uses Body Switch with a kawarimi target armed with a fully charged micro-chakra bomb.
  • Kagemaru sprains the hawkeye's hand.
  • Kagemaru fractures the hawkeye's hand.
  • The hawkeye attempts to hit kagemaru with another explosive arrow, it misses but it hits the building behind kagemaru and the building behind kagemaru happens to be flammable.
  • Kagemaru pokes the hawkeye in the eye.
  • The hawkeye fumbles his final shot.

Left still in the darkness of the iron coffin, Amaya blindly felt around the box straining against the walls as she tried to find a way out. "Let me out!" Amaya's muffled voice pleaded as she slapped her palms against the sides of the box. The walls were cold but the box felt hot, she could feel her own stale breath fill the confined space. she was not claustrophobic, thankfully but she did not like being restrained by a stranger either. Especially a violent one. "I am scared. Please let me out!" She continued to beg. She shivered in the dark as she realized that she was not going to get out of there on her own volition and she started to cry.</B>
*knock* *knock*​
<B>

Saikeo rapped on the side of the box. ”Hey you still okay in there sorry for the abruptness in putting you in there were merely trying to keep you alive here its for your own safety.” So while were here tell me why you had and currently have two assassins after you?”

"I want out," she sobbed feeling utterly useless and terrified. It was dark and cramped and she was stuck in there. Even people stuck in wells had some light leading to the sky. "I-I did nothing wrong and everybody keeps trying to hurt me and take me places," she sniffled as her hot tears ran down the sides of her face, cooled only by the metal walls. "I was supposed to tell the Kazekage or someone important that the Diamyo is somehow associated with the Cabal... might have even financed them. I dunno!" She sobbed.

What Happened?
  • She is crying and has shared info with you.
  • She is in the box, she does not have the ability to get out of her own volition.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

After having arrived in the village, along with Yumeko the day prior and being given each an escort to help them with going through the village. The duo had split up for the time being, in which he had also asked his escort to leave him for a while so that he could get used to the village on his own, considering that the treatment here was much better than it was back at Kumogakure. The man wore a white yukata with a blue swirl pattern on the bottom and ends of the sleeves, worn so that his arm only goes through the left sleeve, and the right half droops down over an obi. Over this, he would wear a black belt buckled so that there is leftover dangling from the buckle. The handle to his sword seemingly floated at his side, though it was more so that he had a small wire to it for now. The man scanned through the general vicinity of each area he had walked through with his red eyes, though after a while, he would stop and run one of his hands through his white hair.

As he had stopped and his hand had returned to his side, he would start looking at the surrounding area to make sure the current area wasn't someplace he had already been, and had noticed that a building not too far from what he had stood had smoke rising from it. He would sigh slightly as he made his way towards the smoking building.

He had quickly made his way to where the building was, and saw two men fighting on the ground. He would blink a few times, seeing the shape the archer was in, as the man who was fighting him continued to do so. He would rest his face in his palm for a moment, as he had let out a second sigh. As he looked back at the two men, who were no more than a few feet apart. The man seemed to have it under control. He had decided that he should leave, though the moment he had started to turn around, he had heard quite a faint screaming coming from nearby.

A third, and hopefully final, sigh had escaped the mans lips as he quickly moved up the closest, non-burning building that he could get to. He used his chakra on his feet to quickly run up the wall, using enough force and giving himself enough momentum to make sure he spent as little time going up the wall as possible. When Naikishin reached the roof, he would see a woman, as well as a box, both within a barrier.

As he started on his way towards the barrier, he started to stretch as he spoke. "I'm going to have to ask you to let whoever you have trapped in the box out..." He said, before stopping about five feet away from the barrier, staring at the woman who could almost be mistaken for a metallic statue.

Amagi Saieko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sai was about to let the young girl out of the box seeing how her partner currently had the fight under control. No more stray arrows. Apparently this girl has a magnetism to either bad luck or just attracting wierdos . A guy appeared out of no where , "I'm going to have to ask you to let whoever you have trapped in the box out..." Now this was really not called for since the reason the girl was in the box in the first place was because someone was trying to kill her. Sai wheeled around and let the metal body skill go. She went back to normal still behind the barrier, “Well seeing how I was letting her go anyway since the guy trying to kill her is being dealt with I see no problem complying but, before I do I really don’t think you have any business here worrying about a citzen of Suna when a Sand Shinobi put her in the box to begin with for the fact she almost was used as a target buy that assassin over there.” Sai then pointed to her own headband of Suna . To ring home the” Duh” part of im not her enemy, Yeesh men I tell you they wouldn’t know a obvious situation unless it kicked them in the balls. Even then some guys still didn’t get it (which Saieko was mentally betting on.)

“I think I got it covered thoe thanks , for the reminder on how to do my job and protect someone.” Oh the joy…. Apparently he got his fashion sense from a half naked samurai or something she didnt know, this point he could be a flying pink cross dressing elephant for all she cared there could not be anything good to come from letting the pseudo Pandora out of her box. Sai didn’t like surprises but seeing how this fellow could be another assassin she left the poor girl in the box. She really wanted to let her out but she just couldn’t chance there only lead to this whole cabal thing vanishing like half of this guys outfit did. So before I let this girl out of the box I’m going to have to ask why?” I mean it really was a simple question as why he wanted the girl out of her protective shell. Saieko leaned up against the box with her arms crossed. She would defend this girl tooth and nail before she even let one person harm another hair on this girls head personally she was safe in the box especially with the information she just heard to boot. Now Sai was caught up to speed with the same info her partner had heard . She would not let anyone other then her partner take this box away. “I don’t see any patronage to any village which tells me Merc, seeing how im already allied with one im not gonna judge to harshly , as she said that she gave a halfhearted smile.

Sai glanced over to her partners last known location seeing how he should have been done already sai was a little bit worried . She only just met the guy but either way they made a temporary truce to topple a bigger threat. She didn’t want to have to do this solo, she would if need be but it was nice to finally have someone else on the same path as her.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The archer was persistent, Kage would give him that. Constant arrows were aimed at his chest, one in particular actually hit home. The arrow exploded and scorched most of his shawl off and some of his shirt. It was of little difference to him as he then ripped it off exposing his bare flesh under the moonless night sky. The arrow had done some damage but Kage had taken worse damage before. However, these arrows would have to stop soon.

Upon deflecting one arrow, Kagemaru managed to pry open an opportunity to unleash a powerful attack on the archer. Grabbing him and whirling him off the side of the building they were fighting on, Kage slammed the man into the ground with a powerful fury. He knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that the man was hurting. However it would seem that he was more sturdy then Kage initially gave him credit for as more arrows were shot at Kagemaru shortly after. A miss, a graze that chilled his arm, Kage felt that would be fairly annoying to deal with so this fight would need to end soon. Fire and ice based arrows were not on his agenda for tonight.

Making a play to disarm the man turned out to be a mistake. This man, unlike the brute before him was a trained shinobi. Dodging Kage's attack with a simple body switch, Kagemaru could still keep up with the archer's movements since he didn't actually move behind an object. Following his movements, Kagemaru attacked the archer's hands and went for a blow to the eyes, all to make it harder to shoot those precious arrows.

The plan worked

A smirk escaping his face as Kagemaru stood in front of the burning building, his body casting a demonic and flickering shadow in front of him and his glowing white eyes being the only thing to outshine the amber flames, Kage would respond to the archer's words that absolutely would not fit the scenery provided.

First of all, quips are my thing. Second, what if I told you you could have the girl if you just told me who posted the bounty? I'm no hero. Just a guy trying to make some money. But I also don't wanna step on any toes... trust me, I know how this bounty hunter game goes. But this woman is becoming more trouble then its worth. Strange words from the Hyuuga should his allies be listening, but Kage had a plan. He usually had some reason for his madness. If Saieko were listening, Kage figured she would also be confused but maybe the girl was smarter then he gave her credit for. However, he DID fool her once relatively easily.

Little did the Hyuuga know, Saieko was going through her own ordeal. Kage couldn't see the people on the roof tops above so he had no way of knowing that another person had arrived.

Returning his focus on the assassin in front of him, to be frank, Kagemaru didn't need this man. He had enough to go off of already from what Amaya had told him but the information provided by this fellow could prove valuable as well. So Kage was not above taking him alive. However, this was the second attack within 20 minutes and that didn't bode well for her survival. This needed to end.
Actions:

- Wait for response to Kage's question.
- If response is non-hostile, then Kage wont attack.
- If response is hostile or the man denies Kage the information he will attack:

Baiting a body switch with The One-Two taijutsu
Attempt to Grapple the man
Using Spear Hand to gouge out the mans heart (first special action)

If attacked, use Flock of Shadows to dodge and utilize Quick Reaction to continue attacking.

If attacked again, use Body Switch with one of the Shadow Clones to dodge that and use Quick Reaction to continue attacking.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
On the ground...

First of all, quips are my thing. Second, what if I told you you could have the girl if you just told me who posted the bounty? I'm no hero. Just a guy trying to make some money. But I also don't wanna step on any toes... trust me, I know how this bounty hunter game goes. But this woman is becoming more trouble then its worth.

The Hawkeye lowered his bow, but he did not release Kagemaru from his sight. This tanned forehead creased as he contemplated Kagemaru's question. Was he serious? Did he really have no idea who sent him? It was no matter, not really. "Aburabuta," he replied with a single word. "Offering me enough money that I won't have to work for the next year for her head," he announced, his arm tense on the grip of his bow. He was not the only man offered this job, there was likely dozens like him. It was an open hit, so whoever took her down and had proof got paid. "You are gonna have a bullseye on your back as long as you have that woman at your side," he warned. It was in a way a threat almost as much as it was a warning. "Aburabuta pays well, doubt I am the first and probably won't be the last either," he added added. A bruise had started to form over his eye, limiting his peripheral sight. He had no desire to fight an equal, too much risk and too little benefit for him. "I already got two, she is the last one someone has not turned in," he looked skyward towards the last place he saw her. That was his meal-ticket, pure and simple.

For the moment it was a stand-off, between him and Kagemaru. Dark areas where his body smashed into the ground has started to form despite the body armor he had donned. His fractured hand would heal eventually, but there was no way he was going to give-up his target and go unpaid or worse yet leave Aburabuta's good graces. He had no idea why he wanted these people dead, they were innocuous enough. Not a single one of them could conjure a clod of earth, never-mind actually defend themselves in any manner. He knew better than to ask questions, questions are what gets you killed or worse. "Did you already kill her?" He asked almost as if in passing, like how someone would ask if they finished filling out some paperwork. He did not take pleasure in killing, but who likes doing their job - that is what compensation is for. Another notch on his bow would not bother him any but considering whoever this guy was, it did not seem like he had much that would prevent him from doing the same to her. It is amazing what a man is willing to do for the right compensation. He did not expect to get the woman back but just in case there was honor among thieves... or rather mercenaries... he felt compelled to at least give a fellow hunter an out.

</B>
* * * * * * * * * *​
<B>

On the rooftop, a big iron oblong box stood. Inside, the unrelenting pounding of the civilian and pleas for freedom persisted. She could hear someone else talking, someone she did not know. He was further away but she got the gist of what he was saying. She stopped yelling, her eyes stared into the darkness as she listened to the dialogue. She did not know if she should cry out for help or if she could try to remain unnoticed inside this giant metal sarcophagus. She was afraid to even breathe, her hot breath filling the stale damp air. Her lungs hungered but she took in short, brief breaths. She did not know if this person was another assassin or her savior much like she did not know what the woman who imprisoned her in this box planned to do with her either. All she knew was that there was much punching and violence and she was trapped or possibly protected by this little box.

She shivered and cried softly, trying her best to not make a sound. She knew that she was not hidden, this stranger knew that she was there. She had nowhere to run, no place to hide. She was a sitting duck even with inches of cold iron separating her from the world. Just as easily as a shinobi can manipulate the world and the physical laws normal men and women such as herself were bound to, they could break and bend matter as well. She never had a talent for chakra manipulation, most people didn't. Shinobi were special in that way, as were these Mercenaries she supposed. The world was utterly different for them. They did not have to be scared. Subject to the whim and notion of others. With this power and dominion, a good nature was not something that cam with their strength. So many people used their abilities for personal gain, necessity and rarely gave 'normal' people such as her a second thought. Part of her appreciated the good Samaritan's actions -- he was fighting the archer but at the same time it was never a truly selfless act. Silly, truly. The standard we hold others to when one is not willing to hold themselves to it. She worked for a living, not because she wanted to but because she had to. Her skill set was being a pretty lady and getting men and some women to deposit their wealth in her workplace. She hoped she would survive this day, that she would return to her mundane existence, the only one she ever knew. Life was precious to her, she only had one.

She continued to cry. She could not help it, she was just so scared.

What Happened?
  • Nothing on my end on the roof. I am crying in box. In a box. In a box.
  • On the ground, the Hawkeye would rather be given his bounty than fight for it. Gives you a name.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Naikishin had listened to the woman speak about how she was already going to let her go, and that she didn't really think the he had any business worrying about a citizen of Suna when a Shinobi of the village had put her in the box, and a barrier, to begin with while someone else had been dealing with someone who had been targeting the woman. After the woman had finished speaking, she would point to her headband. He would resist the urge to rest his face in his palm for a moment again.

Soon, she had sarcastically thanked him for reminding her how to do her job... Oh, how this is going to be so great for all parties involved.

Though, before he could speak, she would ask why before she let whoever was in the box out, which, according to the woman, was also a woman. He would pinch the bridge of his nose before he spoke, yet again listening to the woman before doing so. Seeing as how the man she was apparently allied up with was also a Merc, she had presumed he was one as well, since he didn't have any identifiable markers on him. "So, you really think that a solid box made of metal is going to fully protect someone? How are you so sure that they won't suffocate in there, because from what I can see, it has no way to make sure they wont die in there." He said, as an answer as to her question of why.

"Now, how about you release the girl then. I'm not saying anything about this... puny barrier, just out of the box." He said, setting his right hand on the sword hilt that was dangling at his side. It seemed that the sword hilt didn't even have a blade attached to it, making it seem more than useless to anyone who had never him use it. "Also, there's nothing to judge harshly about. You can only judge if you know someones story, and since this is the first time we've met, you cannot possibly know mine." He said, his red eyes staring right at the woman.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kagemaru didn't think that his ploy would work honestly. Lowering his stance ever so slightly out of respect for the archer Kage still half wanted to kill the man right there for being so gullible, but looking a gift horse in the mouth was just foolish. If Kage got this much from the man, how much could he get from him before the archer decided enough was enough.

"Never heard of the guy. I'm new in town actually. About 3 hours in and already been in two fights." Another smirk escaped his mouth as his own words were amusing to him.

How would one get in contact with him? He asked before answering a question in return.

"She's not dead yet. " He answered the man's question out of respect for another fighter but it didn't matter. The archer wouldn't get his bounty on this day.

"But I'm afraid I can't give you the girl... Yet. She may be your bounty but I haven't been paid yet for my services. She works for Sheena, the merchant lord. And I need a meeting with that that woman. The girl at the top of that building can arrange that for me but once that's done, her payment is done and my protection no longer hers. So if you can wait no more then 24 hours, then you can collect your own." Shifting his weight and walking away from the flaming wall that was beginning to irritate his back, Kage continued with his ultimatum.

"That said... The alternative is to continue fighting me. My friend up there is protecting the girl so even if you manage to get passed me, one, you won't be healthy, two, she isn't a bad fighter in her own right. That's me being optimistic that you'll get passed me in the first place. So make your choice. We can fight for our respective payments or just wait until I've been paid first." Kagemaru thought he was making a valid point. In truth, now that he knew the bounty on the woman was open, he needed to preserve his strength. Not that he needed much against this would be assassin, but perhaps he was lucky so far when it came to the strength of his opponents.

"If it makes you feel better, you can tail us until we get to where we're going. But not too close, I don't want her freaking out again. The offer expires in 15 seconds. Apparently there is an open bounty and her dying by anyone else screws both of us." Kagemaru was trying to shift the control of the situation in his favor. Time was not on either of their sides but he was willing to bet that the archer was even more pressed for time. He needed to be the one to kill the woman, her simply being dead would screw him and at any point another assassin could show up to ruin everything for him. Kage would count silently in his head until the man either agreed, attacked, or Kage got to 10, in which case he would count progressively louder until answered, attacked, or he reached zero. If zero was reached, Kage would attack the man relentlessly. Little did he know that things above were also heating up. Oh how useful being able to see through objects would be super useful in these situations.
Baiting a body switch with The One-Two taijutsu
Attempt to Grapple the man
Using Spear Hand to gouge out the mans heart (first special action)

If attacked, use Flock of Shadows to dodge and utilize Quick Reaction to continue attacking.

If attacked again, use Body Switch with one of the Shadow Clones to dodge that and use Quick Reaction to continue attacking.

Amagi Saieko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sai laughed a guttural laugh when the merc spoke, "So, you really think that a solid box made of metal is going to fully protect someone? How are you so sure that they won't suffocate in there, because from what I can see, it has no way to make sure they wont die in there." Saieko thought of that already, common suffocation was only applicable to boxes that were air tight he was assuming that this box was air tight, it wasn’t it allowed enough air to come in so that the target wouldn’t suffocate. The only thing this box did that was abnormal was bind the subject in the box. If this guy was trained like she was in her particular bloodline he know this so for now all she did was smile and let the laugh suffice for the answer to that statement. Another thing he spoke of in the statement was was about how it protected someone. Seeing how the only thing she had to worry about before this guy showed up was a few stray arrows and the possibility of a few spells going hey wire the metal box yes did defend against those types of attacks but hey if he wanted more she would be more then happily show him what a real barrier looked like and a real sealing jutsu. She wouldn’t say that thoe since she was in a good mood currently, in fact if she wanted to she could level this whole place with a exorcist jutsu that you couldn’t escape from no matter how far you ran or where you hid given the current setting.

Sai , wasn’t the Doctor evil type though, He then said one last thing as his hand went to his hilt of a nonexistent sword blade. "Also, there's nothing to judge harshly about. You can only judge if you know someones story, and since this is the first time we've met, you cannot possibly know mine." “Well seeing how im not to trustful at the moment I’m not claiming to know your story nor do I care all I care about is getting this girl to safety, and since you are a Merc, you could be after this young girls life as well. “Since she has a open bounty on her head you can see my apprehension to being very trustful of people that hire there sword out to the highest bidder….”

His red eyes stared directly at her. Sai’s white prism eyes stared right back as well, Her hand went to the hilt of her Scythe as well the chain was already wrapped around her arm she just needed a reason to let it loose she hoped he wouldn’t be dumb enough to try her out but if he was she would be more then happy to let the sacred blade do its work. Saieko again, asked this time more direct as so he would understand,

“So are you friend or foe ?” I would like to let her out of the box so you need to tell me are you going to keep yapping or you going use that fishing hook you call a sword and start this ? Before you answer thoe keep in mind we are getting paid to protect this girl. So if your only care in this is money and a pretty face that owes you her life then ill let her out but if you are here to collect the bounty then im not letting her out of the box and you will have to come at me and my partner over yonder balls in your court….”

MFT:WC:608

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: I apologize for the delay. Other parts of the site/players were keeping me busy over stuff. :'(

IC:
Inside the box, the woman listened with bated breath to the dialogue between the shinobi and the stranger. There was a sense of posturing heard in their voices and the choice of word. Tense, but more importantly ...slow. The seconds ticked away, she was afraid to even breathe. Her skin moist from sweat and her short white hair hung limp around her face. The man was right, that barrier would not last forever. Those thirty seconds of safety were fleeting as the iron box faded away complaint to the strangers request but not in accordance to its' creator's command. A rush of cool air seemed to slap the woman in the face, the inside of the coffin hotter than one would suppose. She was leaning against the wall when the ninjutsu gave way, she falling over and scraping her knees on the roof. Despite being underground, the carmot lighting was too bright, she squinted at the pair as she tried to not only get her bearings but acclimate to having some light rather that the inky black that was the iron coffin.

She did not say anything, she was too scared. It would be obvious to the stranger that she had been injured recently, but that her injuries were not dire. It was not long ago that she nearly lost her life to the bezerker in the ally before Kagemaru rescued her. A dark bruise had already formed on her neck, some smaller abrasions already scanned to her forearms with the minor occasional hematona visible on her limbs. She really did not know who... or what was a better option - the devils she kinda knew or the one she did not. There was no guarantee that either was looking out for her best interest. In fact, she was sure that the two she was with were not, their reminders of 'payment' echoing in her brain as she wondered what she could give them that would be of value. There was nothing that she could think of, but she was sure that they had something in mind. She knew one thing of course, that someone wanted her dead and she only had a guess as to why and these two have had multiple chances to kill her and have not yet...

Whar Happened?
  • Three rounds are up, the barrier is down for now.
  • Academy students have higher stats than het so binds, barriers, attacks unless prevented would be auto-hits.
  • She is not saying a thing, too scared and her fear is obvious.

OC: Ironically, my phone only saw half of Kagemaru's post. This changes things. X.x

On the ground...

"But I'm afraid I can't give you the girl... Yet. She may be your bounty but I haven't been paid yet for my services. She works for Sheena, the merchant lord. And I need a meeting with that that woman. The girl at the top of that building can arrange that for me but once that's done, her payment is done and my protection no longer hers. So if you can wait no more then 24 hours, then you can collect your own."

Hawkeye kept his end of the bargain but it looked like Kagemaru was not going to keep his. If the roles were reversed, obviously he would not be willing to wait a day after telling someone where to go to get paid. What did this guy take him for, some sort of idiot? He raised his bow, putting Kagemaru back in his sights. I made good on my end of the deal, what assurances do I have that you will do as you promised.</B><i></i> He had no intention of letting him leave with his bounty. He did need the woman, without her he was not going to get paid. As for who did the deed, he could give a rat's ass but he needed to be in possession of her or at least part of her if he wanted compensation for his efforts. Sparks of chakra cascaded from his bow as the Hawkeye seemingly prepared for a new attack or posture. Which would be a gamble for Kagemaru to make.

<B>"That said... The alternative is to continue fighting me. My friend up there is protecting the girl so even if you manage to get passed me, one, you won't be healthy, two, she isn't a bad fighter in her own right. That's me being optimistic that you'll get passed me in the first place. So make your choice. We can fight for our respective payments or just wait until I've been paid first."

The hawkeye let out a disgusted grunt as the energy that surged from his fingertips diminished and he lowered his bow but never lightened his grasp. His lower lip stiff, as if he had suffered a minor insult he replied with a dissatisfied "fine." This would be a temporary alliance, and by temporary he hoped hours at most. He had no reason to trust this ...shinobi? Perhaps. It was always hard to tell who was formally trained and who just happened to know how to punch things really hard.

"If it makes you feel better, you can tail us until we get to where we're going. But not too close, I don't want her freaking out again. The offer expires in 15 seconds. Apparently there is an open bounty and her dying by anyone else screws both of us."

He made some sense, well enough for a tense truce for the time being. His eyes watched Kagemaru, watched for any offensive flinch, as he slowly eased his arrow back into his quiver and rested his bow at his side. "I can do that," he consented. He took a step back, the fire still burning the wall of the building behind Kagemaru. His hands moved with unreal speed as he pulled a bow from his quiver without looking, pale and blue and drew back before releasing. A sheet of ice ensconced the wall that was once fire and his bow was back on his hip within a blink of an eye. Perhaps it was male posturing, it was. "I know how to hide, he mumbled. He was not happy about this turn of events, but a paycheck... even a paycheck delayed, was still worth his time for now.

What Happened?
  • Short post because cellphone.
  • The hawkeye agrees to Kagemaru's terms for now and will disappear into the shadows once Kagemaru returns to the woman.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Naikishin listened to the woman laugh as he had spoke the first time, and would listen to her speak the second time, which was in response to the last thing he had said. Apparently she wasn't too trustful... yet she teamed up with a Mercenary in the first place... okay then. She would also bring up that the woman had a bounty on her head, and that he could be after her life.

After a moment, she would ask if he was friend or foe, though she had asked if he was going to keep yapping or use "that fishing hook" he calls a sword and start something. Not the smartest idea to insult this mans' sword. As he kept himself looking calm, he would soon speak, reflecting his outward appearance for the most part. "I couldn't care less about a bounty on someone currently here, considering I just arrived at the gates here yesterday." He had said.

Though, as he had finished speaking, the barrier and the metal box the woman was being held in would soon disappear. He would blink a few times before clearing his throat. Now that the barrier and the metal box were gone, even for the moment, he would use move at the same speed that one would move if they used the Zantetsuken technique. Disappearing from sight, Naikishin would come back into vision on the opposite side of the woman who was trapped with the box. "Now, fist off, you..." He said to the woman who had been trapped in the box. "Would you rather be with someone who'll trap you in a metal box against your will like that, or just someone who's more going to do the protecting without keeping you in some sort of metal box?" He would ask her, though he would soon turn to the woman who had kept the woman in the box.

"Second... It's quite unwise for you to insult my weapon like that... You're talking to someone who has tried out most, if not every, type of weapon and trained with them. It's not like my blade won't do well against that scythe you have there. In fact, my weapon would do better, considering yours isn't great for for up close and personal." He said, his red eyes focused on the woman yet again.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kagemaru seemed to have defused one bomb for now and as the archer agreed to his terms, Kage had to hold in a smug smile. He had the upper hand on this assassin but the smarter choice was to postpone any fighting until he got what he wanted. As the archer put out the fire the noise it created ceased and Kage could hear voices above. More voices were there then the number of voices he left.

That was an issue.

Making his way to the rooftop using his flock of shadow technique, Kagemaru would reappear upon the roof to find Amaya out of her coffin and Saieko speaking with an unknown man. Kagemaru was unsure of his allegiance but given the night, it was safe to assume the man wasn't their friend. Looking to the man, Kagemaru was noticeably coming from a battle but the damage he sustained was minimal at best. Looking to the man, Kage spoke in a serious tone yet it was obvious he was more annoyed then anything.

Dude... if you're here to kill the girl, get in line. I've had to deal with two assassins tonight. Both of which I've decided to leave alive out of the misguided kindness of my heart. A kindness that has expired for the night. So if you're not trying to die, I would suggest you leave us be as we head on our way. He had left those men alive for two very different reasons then he let on, but it didn't matter. He didn't want the girl to know that he left the giant alive to be tracked down later, and the archer was still alive as a deal to a cease fire. But as far as the archer went, Kage planned to renig on their deal and kill him later anyway.He just wanted his meting with Sheena and to get Amaya off the streets first. Having her out here was a risk in and of itself.

He then looked to Amaya who was being more quiet then she had been, extended his hand to her and politely asked,

Ready to go? We've got someone to go see. Kagemaru was referring to Sheena. He now had two names to look into and the first of which would probably be easier to talk to if he had Amaya with him. He didn't want to have to force a meeting, and if Amaya could get them talking easier things could go much smoother. He would wait to see what she did, but ultimately he was posturing to leave. He didn't care who this new fellow was but Kage was seriously annoyed with the night.
Actions:
- Trying to diffuse situation with Isaki and Saieko.
- If Amaya is ready and no one stops us, we're leaving the topic to head to where Sheena would be.
- Kage is on the alert for being attacked and at a moments notice will dodge with a Body Switch and counter with Eight Trigrams Heavenly Guard to block all techniques aimed at him and Amaya.
- Saieko is welcome to follow.
- Kage doesn't care if Isaki follows but if he doesn't say the correct words, he'll be regarded as a hostile and treated as such.

Amagi Saieko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sai ‘s barrier did hold there only asset to handle this Cabal situation seeing how there was no threat from projectiles and spells when the coffin vanished and Amaya was released Sai saw her checking herself one over on how bad the damage was. Sai kinda smiled thinking about how bad she wailed and screamed and cried about being in the damn box when, literally that was the only thing that stopped her from getting arrow through the heart that and the big lug of a partner she had over yonder. The bangs and booms silenced drawing her attention to the silence since Kage was over there. She literally forgot to listen to the man who was talking apparently he vanished and tried to be sly by appearing behind Amaya and tried wooing her away from Saieko and Kage well needless to say it was a failed attempt at best because as he was doing his big shiny vanishing act, Kage reappeared and now this just got a little more interesting. The last thing Sai kind of heard (besides the Charlie brown’s teacher routine : (wa wa wat wa wa wa ) He spoke about how Sai’s weapon wasn’t made for close quarters. Actually little did he know that her weapon was very versatile in fact but that was neither here or there he would find out if he made a wrong move here.

Saieko, had only met this guy today basically 3 hours ago, She didn’t know too much about him but one thing she did know was he could be very loyal and possessive when he wanted to be. So when he appeared and he didn’t look to happy with the whole situation, Sai could literally see the annoyance he had in his face. The only thing that went through her head was this guy that was in a standoff with Sai just up until recently was in big trouble if he thought he was going to snatch there only lead out from under them ( which in fact the way he was going about it, and acting was literally doing just that.) Sai leaned over and smacked his hand away from Amaya, Her eyes were still focused on him. He may be trying to help but the way he was acting and talking showed Saieko just how big of a slime ball a guy can be when a pretty face and a pair of boobs where right in front of him. Listen man. I don’t care about your sword, and I don’t care whether or not your some big hot shot, or even if you think you’re a legend in your own mind. Your not taking this girl, you can join us if you ask nicely but as of right now your being a total creeper.(like that sleazy guy at the bar picking up on anything that moves.) Saieko looked back over to the big guy and listened to him as he was taking Amaya to go find Sheena. Sai relaxed her grip on her Scythe and tucked the chain away. It was up to him either way if he would follow them or try to stop them. She hoped it was the latter since this guy was severely outmatched against the big guy and Saieko.

Kage and Sai and Amaya well it was a motley crew at best and hopefully they would be adding one more to the list as well if he decided to join but either way Sai was here to try and stop this cabal. She didn’t care about the money or the girl, all she cared about was her home and her turf here in the Red lights. This was her home and she didn’t like these screw-ups coming in here blowing things up. Life was already hard enough without the added explosions and terrorist attacks. The people in sand village ate sand worms for crying out loud, I mean that literally said it all (lots of worms no Tequila life is rough here.) a lot of people here in the slums were dominated by this so called Sheena and her Ilk. Sai was going to make her pay for everything and answer for it.

Bullets in the coffin:
- Sai was ignoring the creeper
- Slapped his hand away from Amaya
-Kage came back to try and stop the Mexican stand off and take Amaya away to find Sheena.
-Saieko will follow Kage and Amaya to Sheena’s
-if attacked or targeted by any hostile movements Will body double and possibly call for Bmod depending on actions of trying and stopping Kage and Saieko.
OOC: sorry for the delay was working till just now

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
OOC: Hello I hope you don't mind me joining but this looked quite fun. =P

Akkuma was walking through alleys when he felt a familiar presence immediately he leaped to the roof. Off in the distance he could see figures but with a quick handseal he could see the chakra signatures of four people. Two on a roof and two within an alley he wondered what was going on. 'As the Sennins soon to Brother in Law I'm sure I should make sure there is no mischief going on tonight. Quickly he dashed over to a nearby rooftop opposite the group before he realized that one of the ninja was Kagemaru. Those sanguine eyes rested on the Hyuuga and those around him 'It seems I may have stumbled upon something incredibly interesting...' he thought to himself dropping to the ground level with a loud thud. His wooden Geta clacking loudly as he landed, the golden robes of the Toraono Clan still shined in the moonlight.

"Kagemaru...still hiding in the shadows?" the demon would ask with a bow and a devilish grin. "Do forgive my intrusion but with all that's been going on lately any suspicious activities must be investigated...and well a group of shinobi such as yourselves was suspicious enough but now I know your here." he would say before chuckling devilishly he surveyed the scene around him and gave an audible 'Tsk'. "Would anyone care to explain what's going on here?" he would say towering in the small alleyway. A lit smoke burned as it hung from his mouth smoke slowly being exhaled with each breath. It had been many months since he'd seen the Mercenary Hyuuga he wondered what he'd gotten up to in the time apart.

"You know I've got something to ask you Kagemaru your a business man and I'm in need of services such as yours. But that would depend on what your doing here now wouldn't it? I can't exactly hang around anyone that could impact my marriage with Lady Seika of the Toraono Clan." he would say with an 'I told you do wink' Akkuma had his plans never did he give up he only adapted this was possibly the best idea yet. Who knew the fates would once more bring Kagemaru and the demon together once more. Although he would like to know who the other shinobi were "I'm Miroku Akkuma and you all are?" he asked in a tone that made it obvious he'd consider it rude if they didn't give him that much.

"Codename's are acceptable too." he would say with a chuckle before proceeding to see how things unfolded how interesting this village was turning out to be. The 6'4ft demon wondered what Kagemaru was thinking right now, he'd definitely seen Akkuma before he arrived the shinobi was the best at what he did and that's why the half-demon was glad to have found him. Plus he did like meeting over shinobi it always was so fun.

"Kagemaru...trouble seems to follow you as much as it follows me." if Kage opened himself up to the familiar sensation they would be able to communicate privately as they had once before.
Demonic Mindlink
CRPJ's Effect: Allows Akkuma and up to X-amount of people to communicate via telepathy.
Example RP of how it will be used: Akkuma could feel the meeting heading down a bad road and decided to inform the others of their next actions "Alright be prepared watch the guards I'll get the old man." thought the demon he heard his teams acknowledgements and their usual rowdy thoughts of what they'd do should that happen. Chuckling he smiled a wide devilish grin as the first guard reached for his katana "Now!" thought the sage and his team disabled the two guards before they could even get a strike off. While Akkuma moved with blinding speed towards the old man coming to a stop in front of him. "Now that was silly wasn't it..." he said with a confident grin upon his face.
Reason why it cannot be used in battle: It would be impossible to maintain that kind of link in the heat of battle the chakra control required to accomplish such a feat is impossible to acquire.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back