Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dealing with Loose Ends

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was turning to leave. They were on their way, but a familiar shiver ran down the spine of the Hyuuga even before his glowing eyes confirmed his suspicions. Akkuma was here. The two really did know each other but the time together was not exactly the most delightful. Akkuma was a demon and Kage was not too fond of demons. But some things in life simply had to be tolerated. Halting his movement and giving Akkuma a side gaze through his glowing pupils, Kage was actually shocked to hear the demon was engaged to someone of the Toraono lineage. Though knowing the Toraono blood line like he did, perhaps it should have been expected. None the less, it was an impressive feat that Akkuma managed to pull off regardless.

The issue now was that he was halting their progress. They had a place to go, and Akkuma was slowing them down.

"It really has been a while Akkuma. But if you could handle that thing we discussed. We can catch up back at the dojo." The thing he was referring to was unspoken. Matter of fact Kage was about to inform him of it now via Akkuma's own jutsu.

-There is an assassin trying to kill this woman. She has an open bounty on her but I need her alive for the moment. Kill the assassin and I'll meet you back at the dojo. I'm on somewhat friendly terms with Kuro. Do this for me... without question this one time. I'd like them to not think anything suspicious. We've all... kinda just met.-

His thoughts were directed at Akkuma using Akkuma's technique. Hedidn't like the feel of it but it was once again time to leave.

Attempting to leave topic again.

edit1: Edited the post to be this.

edit 2: OOC: Akkuma, nice to see you again, but we're trying to leave the topic. Its not an issue for you to join in, but literally just trying to leave this topic to progress it.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Sorry for the delay, work and there was a placeholder yesterday when I got home I wanted to wait on.

IC:
"I couldn't care less about a bounty on someone currently here, considering I just arrived at the gates here yesterday."

That statement only gave the woman a minor sense of security. A few hours ago her life was normal, her biggest worry was being able to afford a new pair of shoes of finding someone to watch her cat. Everything was fine or at least good enough, she was complacent. Now she just wanted to survive the day, her big problems seemed so small now. That last five pounds or the fact that she could stand to gain those five in her ass or rack. The fact that she could never stand her creepy neighbor with the mustache.

"Now, fist off, you..."

He moved fast, faster than her eyes could follow at least. His voice echoed from behind her, causing her to tense in anticipation of pain or something terrible. She did not turn around, not at first.

"Would you rather be with someone who'll trap you in a metal box against your will like that, or just someone who's more going to do the protecting without keeping you in some sort of metal box?"

She peered out of the corner of her eye at the stranger, he had not punched someone through a wall or carry her part-way across the city nor did he protect her from a barrage of arrows. Those people, in their strange way were helping her, but there was one other thing that they had that he did not. The top three buttons of his shirt. Not that it bothered her that they were missing, it was probably helpful in all that shinobi'ng. Her eyes lingered a bit longer than necessary before she forcibly deviated her gaze.

She was going to say something about depending on if he was in the box too but Saieko swatted him away. It seemed that whatever interest he had in her was fleeting sadly as he turned his attention back to the angry kunochi. Ninjas really liked to threaten each other and almost fight.

"Second... It's quite unwise for you to insult my weapon like that... You're talking to someone who has tried out most, if not every, type of weapon and trained with them. It's not like my blade won't do well against that scythe you have there. In fact, my weapon would do better, considering yours isn't great for for up close and personal."

Listen man. I don’t care about your sword, and I don’t care whether or not your some big hot shot, or even if you think you’re a legend in your own mind. Your not taking this girl, you can join us if you ask nicely but as of right now your being a total creeper.(like that sleazy guy at the bar picking up on anything that moves.)

The archer was waiting in the shadows, not moving just watching. There was a great number of shinobis gathering, it was a good thing he backed off when he did. He took in a silent breath of air, his hand tense on his bow. He was going to keep to the letter of his word for now but things change, opportunities arise and he had bills to pay. The Toraono Clan sigil was being worn by the final entrant, a demon family from what he knew that held some prestige in this military community somehow. 'The fuck I sign up for?' He muttered to himself silently.

What Happened?
  • Short post is short because most of what is being done is between all of you. So yeah... Isaki's bare chest was all I could think about. Not sure if I should be concerned or if Isaki should be. *shrug*
  • The hawkeye that Kagemaru was engaging is lurking and following and not interfering.
  • Topic Left with group?

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Naikishin listened to the man who had arrived at the roof, after having fought the archer who had been there. The man had told him that if he was there to kill the girl, and that he would have to get in line. He would shrug and sigh, before crossing his arms. Though as the woman's actions had started, he would listen to the woman as she spoke, before he had clenched his hand that wasn't set on his weapon's hilt into a ball.

The man who had just arrived, he would quickly turn his attention over towards the new arrival, his attention turning back to the woman who had shown him disrespect more than once. The first man who had arrived onto the roof would speak again, this time to Akkuma.

He would move the hand that had been set on his weapon's hilt up to his ear, so that he could turn on his headset. "Nanami... I'm gonna need you over here..." He said, a bit slower than normal. It wouldn't be hard to see that he was shaking a little. "This level... of disrespect... being shown to me is too fucking much!" He said, as he had made a few gestures towards the man who was there when he arrived, as well as the woman.

"I'm sure I can do a better job at protecting her, considering a damned metal box is overkill when a barrier is more than enough, you damned idiot!" He said, his hand moving back to the hilt of his weapon, this time he had grabbed the hilt instead of just resting his hand on it.

[Stopping all trying to leave.]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That was the absolute last straw. Kagemaru had given the man a pass. He didn't wish to fight him but now he was annoyed. Stopping once more and giving the man a glare that would signal that he was a deadman.

That was a mistake. Kage was trying to keep a low profile but apparently that wasn't going to happen.

Sorry Amaya, but you're going to have to sit tight for just a bit longer. Kage was remiss that he couldn't help her sooner, but his own safety was paramount above all else. He would do what he could for her if this fight got too serious, but at this point, he just wanted to get things over and done with.

[Calling B-Mod]

Amagi Saieko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saieko , was about to turn and leave with kage and everything was hunky dory she even thought that the guy with the wardrobe malfunction and the fishing hook might even join them to get paid. When a shiver went up her spine, She turned around as another man appeared he knew kage from what it seemed. Something was off about him but Sai never judged a book until she saw the book and understood its contents. His eyes were blood red the air around him was off. He was a demon and wore the turano clan marker. Now Sai hadn’t yet met the lords and ladys of the house yet she had only heard rumors. Her white prism eyes stared right at him, her father and her guardian that was a friend of her father, Both were pseudo exorcists…. This did not bode well. Why hadn’t she paid attention more in her religion classes. Sai just heaved a sigh as this would yet again delay the meeting with the daimyo. Sai was starting to get annoyed with this whole thing literally.

First there was that baka of a hawkeye who took out the wrong bounty and delayed them , then a lone man with a creeper complex decided to try and wiggle his way to Amaya to grab the bounty out from under kages feet when he wasn’t looking and now a demon showed up. To make things worse this guy just wanted to say hi to kage who apparently with eye contact told him to go away. Sai’s then was about to go and now the twit wants to stop us and by force this time. Saieko even heard him radio another shinobi. Wait a damn minute, Saieko thought to herself is he acting like he has authority here in Sand. He has no village marker and no authority and is expecting us to comply with his demands. Apprently , I gave him more credit then I thought. Seeing how this guy really is or apparently has no bearing on where he is currently. Kage didn’t like this one bit seems the big guy was just about out of patients. Seeing how he just wanted to leave the slums to go meet the Diamyo. He readied his stance this was bad, Saieko looked over at Amaya when kage told her to sit tight. They really wanted to fight with a non shinobi here in the line of fire. Saieko sighed again and also took out her chain attached to her Scythe and readied it just in case. Saieko , stared directly at the Demon would he join the fray as well and if he did would he join their side or would he join the creepers side?

OOC: Well back to a heated Standoff I guess.
since its been a while like 5 years now for me and seeing how the new site brought new rules, Kage called bmod on Naikishin Does that make us spectators? Me and Akkuma or is this a all in or else fight? New site, new rules, leaves a very confused Kinochi ? lol

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: I would rather not have a thread with a mod in it because that is going to slow this to a drag. I have no official capacity where I can deny it that I know of but if I did I would rather have you guys work it out without a real fight. =(

NPC is an NPC, her status would be subject to the other players in this thread 1 HP and all. This means that she is a one-hit kill.

Spectator or participant is a status determined by other users in the thread. Meaning, if you do not want to actively participate in the fight you can announce your intent to stay out of it but the other players in the thread would have to agree to allow you to spectate. Purchases, character changes, etc. even if they are unaccepted but were made PRIOR to the B mod call would be considered a part of your player build. For example, if you just made an RP for your abilities yesterday then you would have those abilities available to you and would just need to poke a councilperson to take care of it. However, if you have not done something like buy or master a jutsu, you can no longer do this at this point because a mod has been called.

I will take care of the environmental stuff I guess.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Working it out" would have been simply following us to the next topic. Or not calling for back up. In Kage's eyes, Naikishin has threatened to deter them from leaving. He was already annoyed from the previous two fights, and Naikishin pressed his luck too far. I already have him a pass by not attacking immediately when Kage first saw him. I also noted if he showed himself to be hostile he would be treated in kind.

Lastly, Naikishin is an actual player. Notan npc. I prefer not to rp fight players because in this particular situation we won't agree on an outcome so a bmod call it is.

This call is more then justified. And I'd like it to continue uninterrupted by ooc drama because everything so far is IC.

Amagi Saieko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: the only thing that im worried about currently is that our npc is literally at ground zero lmao. I really feel sorry for this girl ICly

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KvRNWtG.png

BATTLE MOD AT YOUR SERVICE
[col]
RULES
- 48 hours to post AFTER my mod. Otherwise you go into defensive stance.
- If you find something wrong with the mod, PM me and I'll fix it.
- If you don't link everything into the information, you MUST link them when sending your jutsu as actions.
- Jutsu must be linked every time they're used in actions as well.
|
SEND:
(Preferably in order)

- Custom Class
- Stats
- Character Level
- BL/CA/Kin
- Abilities
- Cursed Seal Information (if applicable)
- Summons (if applicable)
- Jutsus [with ranks]
- Weapons
- Other equipment
[/col]​

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

The two he had stopped from leaving would stop and start to get ready for a fight that would ensure, though since it's beyond anyones' actual control that the following happens. He started to get prepared for the fight, though he would see as to what would be happening in the first ten seconds of the fight, considering it was a two versus one.

[Actions were already sent last night]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: My post decided to implode onto itself. This less passionate rewrite will have to suffice.

IC:

Amaya took a series of deep breaths, her eyes darting between the handsome stranger and the angry woman. She was not looking directly at Isaki when he called for help, only peering at him through the corner of her eye. He was getting angry, not that she could entirely blame him considering the insults being hurled. Social etiquette was not something shinobis were well-known for, most rude, crude or eccentric in her opinion. Honor and dignity was also an important attribute to some shinobis, this man being one such. She should have assumed considering his pretty face, now contorted into something ugly. Amaya's whole body tensed when Kagemaru arrived on the rooftop of this tense standoff. She did not respect any of them, but she did fear them. It was a common sentiment among civilians, those who had such natural power cannot coexist alongside people such as her. People force their ideals. There is no choice, only a display of power and continual growth to their ego. Any of these people could kill her where she stood and not even break stride. Normal people don't fight over who gets to protect an apparent 'bounty' but perhaps they would if they wanted the bounty.

Amaya's arms at her side, the color drained from her face you could see her hands shake as she hesitantly opened her mouth and tried to speak. Nothing would come out, barely a squeak. She tried again a second time, an audible statement but her words had the vibrato of a string instrument as she spoke. "I can go with everyone," she announced as loudly as she could but her voice was no higher than a voice that was normally speaking. She was not brave, in fact she was terrified because she would probably die where she stood as collateral damage in their battle or when she too offended one of these combatants. As Saieko said even earlier when she threatened Kagemaru, she was willing to level part of the district because... well, she was not entirely sure of her source of aggression. Now this lovely man, fighting a battle not slanted in his favor for what reason: hubris? To demonstrate his supremacy? The same with Kagemaru, here prepared to possibly get himself killed and what for? Because killing bounty hunters was too easy? Because this man offended his sensibilities by lacking the top buttons to his shirt clothes?

She was going to try to get away. Try to avoid being a victim to the fall-out. Hope and pray that their services are no longer needed. Little did she know that an archer was hiding in the shadows also waiting to strike and if not him, there would be others. She was a dead woman walking.

Actions:
  • Amaya is an NPC, unstatted.
  • Amaya attempts to depart topic following ROE/departure of modded combat rules.
  • Author is not seeking consent from the party for departure and is rather using ROE/departure of modded combat rules.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Are you ok with him leaving ICly (Meaning his presence isn't voided) or are you fine with his presence being voided. If she leaves and her presence isn't voided, I'm fine with that. However, if she leaves and her presence is voided, then this topic needs to be reverted to an earlier point.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The reason why I'm asking is because if he leaves icly and retains her presence here, we may still be fighting.

If her presence is voided, then we may not be fighting.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
For the sake of papertrails: I consent to Amagi either leaving the thread at this point or her presence voided and will go with whatever the other players in the thread decide.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Glowing white eyes gazed upon the man who seemed to want to fight simply because his pride was hurt. Kagemaru wanted to fight because this man was keeping him from leaving with the girl. Kagemaru needed her and if a fight was going to settle things, then a fight there would be. His blood was pumping and his adrenaline was surging. He could see this mans chakra and it was indeed powerful. He looked quite strong indeed. Much stronger then that archer or the giant he faced earlier tonight, this man in front of him would pose a challenge. As Kage took a step to widen his stance, he spoke.

Last chance... walk away now, or you'll probably regret your decision. The last offer of mercy that Kage would extend the man before becoming serious. Amaya was meek and afraid. Kage could understand her feelings, but he had a vested interest in keeping her alive even if she seemed to be a walking sponge of death. In truth, now that he had the name of the person who issued the bounty. If Sheena didn't pan out, he could he had another lead to explore. If the girl died, then he still had reason to look into this whole Cabal thing. Might even join them.

[Actions Sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
kagemaru_2014_avi_wip_by_shadokage-d7vqnnf.jpg

Kagemaru

HP: 48000
CP: 30000 - 304 - 902 - 1804 = 26990
AP: 10 - .5 - .25 - .25 - .5 - .5 - 1.75 - 2.25 - 2.75 = 1.25
AP Next Round: 11
Visible Items: Weapon 2

Shadow Clone 1
Shadow Clone 2|
Round 1
Field Condition:
Moderate Cover: +1 Stealth
Dim: +1 Stealth
The Mod
0.00s Naikishin activate duelist!
0.00s Kagemaru draws Weapon 2
0.00s Kagemaru draws a chakra suppressing seal
0.00s Kagemaru inscribes said seal
0.00s Kagemaru enter Jyuuken Style
0.00s Kagemaru attempts to stick seal on Naiki
-----(Hit!)
0.50s Kagemaru attempts to disarm Naiki
----(Hit, Not Armed!?)
0.50s Naikishin enters Zaraki Style!
1.00s Kagemaru strikes Naiki's neck!
----(Hit!)
1.50s Naikishin Activates Gaia Seal!
1.75s Kagemaru uses Roaring Combination on Naikishin
----(Hitx7! Miss!)
2.00s Naikishin draws Hoshitesson - Phase 2
5.00s Kagemaru uses Jyuuketsu Combo
----(5 Hits)
5.00s Naikishin uses Mystic Transmutation
6.75s Naikishin uses Higuma
----(Flock of Shadows Activate!)
----(Naikishin Unaware)
9.00s Naikishin uses Executioner
----(Auto-Dodge!)
----(Chakra Suppressing Seal Falls off)​
|
vzvjw8.gif

Naikishin

HP: 51600 - 120 - 120 - (96*7) - (360*5) = 48888
CP: 30000 - 2994 - 1065 - 589 - 900 = 24452
AP: 10 - .5 - 1 - .5 - 2 - 2.75 - 2.25 = 1
AP Next Round: 11
Visible Items: Hoshitesson - Phase 2

[legend="[b][fontsize="20"]
BattleRPTitle[/fontsize]<i>[/b]​
</i>"]Might do next time, too sleepy.[/legend]
[legend="[b][fontsize="20"]B-Mod Notes[/fontsize]<i>[/b]</i>"]Notes and changes go here:
Naikishin: Btw, switching into a style is .5 AP, not 1 AP so I changed that.

Edit: added missed Chakra costs
EDIT: last edit, changed damage and Chakra costs.
get it get it, shadow clone. 8D
Round 1
[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back