Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dealing with Loose Ends

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ALL8Bai.jpg

Amaya
NPC

Amaya let out a scream as the two men started to fight. She could not keep up with their movements, they were too fast for her eyes to follow. She looked over the side of the building, it was a terribly long way down. What were her other choices, stay and watch these two lunatics slaughter each other? Probably die as a result of collateral damage? She wondered how long the roof would even hold them. She was not able to sense strength or chakra, unlike an actual shinobi but she knew when she was utterly outclassed. She yelled for help in the seediest district in Sunagakure, knowing full well that nobody was going to come for them... for her. Even if someone witnessed one slaughter the other, who would bother to tell the tale. Begging them to stop would be a futile effort, pride and annoyance got them to this point - in this death defying combat. They were willing to risk everything for something so menial. It was a good thing she was not a shinobi.

She gripped the edge of the roof and dangled her legs off the edge. She wiggled as far as she could without dropping off. Unbeknownst to her, someone had her in their sights. But he would not be the only one, he was just the closest. She help her breath and closed her eyes as she tried to drop to the ground.

Actions:
  • Amaya is an NPC, unstatted.
  • Amaya attempts to depart topic following ROE/departure of modded combat rules (round 2).
  • Author is not seeking consent from the party for departure and is rather using ROE/departure of modded combat rules.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Naikishin had heard the man warn him, and that the man had said that he would probably regret his decision is he didn't listen to him. Pride clouds the eyes of those who it effects. He couldn't back down, not now. More so that his pride wouldn't even let him. His focus completely on the man, though he wouldn't stop the woman, since doing so would probably cause some sort of splash damage to head her way. Though as the fight started, his opponent had equipped some sort of seal, inscribed it, and had attached it to him. Right after sticking the seal onto him, the man had attempted to disarm him, but he wasn't armed. During the same time, he had entered the only real fighting style he knew, in which he would activate his curse seal as well. The strike to his neck half a second earlier had hit but hadn't done much.

Soon after he had actually activated his curse seal, the man had hit him seven times with some sort of technique, he would draw his sword. The man would use a combo on him that would seemingly tickle. Though, as the man had used some jutsu in which he was unaware of which was the real one. Though as he used his second attack, it would have been dodged automatically, also allowing the seal to fall off.

[Stuff sent earlier]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fight started. Kagemaru was fully focused on his opponent. So much so that he didn't realize that Amaya was attempting to flee. As the fight began, Kage entered the fabled Jyuuken stance of his clan and began assaulting his opponent. This unknown man moved so slow compared to Kagemaru, why was he fighting? He simply wished to leave with the girl and keep her safe but this man took offense to something and Kage didn't know what it was.

"Don't they teach you in school how to fight? You should know you never buff that much all at once. But I guess that means you're done now right?" Kage asked after the minor assault he performed on this name less man. The attacks weren't meant to hurt a lot. Kage was more of a long haul fighter. He preferred to whittle down his opponents through their chakra until they were lifeless husks. Meanwhile Kage would dance around his opponents attacks and take as little damage as possible. This held true as the blade of his opponent came crashing towards Kage's face. It was did easily enough and in the wake of the attack 4 versions of Kagemaru littered the rooftop. This gave him time to realize Amaya was no longer around. Asanother strike attempted to hit Kage, it was dodged effortlessly and Kage realised where the girl was. Calling out to her, he hoped to place some sense into her head.

"Amaya that archer isn't dead. He's just waiting for you to leave my side. Leave here and you're dead. I can't protect someone who doesn't want to be protected". His words were the last he would give her. If she truly wanted to live, the best place for her was on that roof.

[Actions Sent]

Edit: Edited to re-format post.

Amagi Saieko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing how the fight is was starting to heat up ,Sai looked at kage and said "alright I'm going to make this a bit easier on everyone here and help out the mission and take miss fleet of foot here and vacate ground zero." meet you after your finished here kagemaru, Don't die.
Sai quickly reached out and took miss Amaya by the hand and took off
attempting to leave with Amaya in toe.

Ooc: sorry didn't realize I was still on the thread after the deboggle.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
kagemaru_2014_avi_wip_by_shadokage-d7vqnnf.jpg

Kagemaru

HP: 48000 - (300*9) - 675 - (233*4) - 225 = 43468 + 1440 = 44908
CP: 26990 - 88 - 176 - 264 - 352 - 440 - 528 - 616 - 704 - 3093 - 825 + 2 + 5 + 10 + 38 + 38 + 77 + 154 = 20228
AP: 11 +.5 - 1 - .5 - .5 - 1.5 - 4.13 - 2.25 = 1.62 - .5 - .5 = .62
AP Next Round: 11.12
Visible Items: Weapon 1
Round 2
Field Condition:
Moderate Cover: +1 Stealth
Dim: +1 Stealth
The Mod
0.00s Kagemaru activates Astral Seal
0.43s Kagemaru tries to disarm Naiki
----(Crit! Naiki holds onto his weapon!)
0.45s Naikishin strikes Kage's arms
----(Stikes Clone, disperses!)
0.87s Kagemaru strikes Daiki's neck
----(Auto-Dodge!)
0.87s Kagemaru sheaths Weapon 2
0.87s Kagemaru draws Weapon 1
0.91s Naikishin strikes Kage's arms
----(Hit! Knows its real!)
1.36s Naikishin strikes Kage's arms
----(Hit!)
1.81s Naikishin strikes Kage's arms
----(Hit!)
2.17s Kagemaru uses Tenketsu Strikes
----(hit, hit, hit, crit, hit, hit, hit, miss!)
2.27s Naikishin strikes Kage's arms
----(Hit! Suppressed!)
3.18s Naikishin strikes Kage's arms
----(Hit! Suppressed!)
3.64s Naikishin strikes Kage's arms
----(Hit!)
4.09s Naikishin strikes Kage's arms
----(Hit!)
4.54s Naikishin strikes Kage's arms
----(Partial)
5.00s Naikishin strikes Kage's arms
----(Hit! Sprained Arm!)
5.45s Naikishin strikes Kage's arms
----(Miss!)
5.45s Kagemaru quickly reacts with Dance of Virtue*
----(3 Hits!)
5.91s Naikishin strikes Kage's arms
----(Crit!)
7.41s Kagemaru uses Kaiten!
----(Hit!,Auto-Dodge)
6.36s Naikishin strikes Kage's arms
----(Hit!)
6.81s Naikishin strikes Kage's arms
----(Hit!)
7.26s Naikishin Strikes Kage's arms
----(Hit!)
7.72s Naikishin Strikes Kage's arms
----(Hit!)
6.75s Kagemaru's Other Shadow Clone disperses
7.84s Dance of Waxing moon clones disperse
9.15s Kagemaru Kagemaru stops spinning
|
vzvjw8.gif

Naikishin

HP: 48888 - 240 - 24 - 48 - 96 - 384 - 384 - 768 - 1536 - 120 - ((75*13) - (60*13)) - (56 - 45) + 327 - 3812 = 41957
CP: 24452 - 8 - 17 - 34 - 134 - 134 - 268 - 537 - 12 + (60*9) + 135 + (47*5) + 45 -280 - 636 = 23347
AP: 11 - (.5 * 16) - 2.75 = .25
AP Next Round: 10.25
Visible Items: Hoshitesson - Phase 2;Mystic Transmutation

[legend="[b][fontsize="20"]
BattleRPTitle[/fontsize]<i>[/b]​
</i>"]Might do next time, too sleepy.[/legend]
[legend="[b][fontsize="20"]B-Mod Notes[/fontsize]<i>[/b]</i>"]Notes and changes go here:
*Jutsu creator Dance of the Waxing Moon and First of Virtue, was too long to write all out.
Kagemaru: Go re-copy the Hyuuga BL table, the one in your profile is wrong.
Kagemaru: PM Coming your way.
Round 2
[/legend]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
ALL8Bai.jpg

Amaya
NPC

She watched them fight, or rather she heard the clash of blade and flesh. The scrape of feet across the roof the words exchanged. Kagemaru called out to her "Amaya that archer isn't dead. He's just waiting for you to leave my side. Leave here and you're dead. I can't protect someone who doesn't want to be protected." She looked back then, saw them fighting. It wasn't for her sake, rather some sort of intangible pride. That was the reason she feared them. The reason she feared most shinobi and she was not alone. "Then stop fighting before I get killed in the fall-out," she called back. The fact that the archer was still out there gave her pause, there was no way she could get back on the roof. Not on her own. It was her final plea that Kagemaru stop this needless fighting. She had no way to explain what was happening or why they were fighting because she did not entirely understand it herself either. He said he wanted her out of the box, he could have been lying. Then the angry-ninja started insulting his weapon and something to do with not leaving and then there was chaos.

"Alright I'm going to make this a bit easier on everyone here and help out the mission and take miss fleet of foot here and vacate ground zero. Meet you after your finished here Kagemaru, Don't die."

Saieko grabbed Amaya by the hand and started to pull her away. "Wait, you're not going to try to stop them!?"</B><i></i> Amaya yelled loud enough to be overheard although the clamor of weapons might have been overwhelming. "He never hurt me, he was trying to ...help?"<i></i> Her tone was unsure, she really did not know but she did know that she did not want to see anyone die. Especially if it was a senseless death. She was not strong and she was only sometimes honest, but even a banker has morals. <B>"Why don't you apologize for making fun of his sword and end this madness," she was in no place to demand anything, her words would probably land on deaf ears. Hot-blooded men and aggressive women always seem to fall into that line of work.

What Happened?
  • Amaya is an NPC, unstatted.
  • Amaya attempts to depart topic following ROE/departure of modded combat rules (round 3).
    • If she is NOT stopped this round she will be with Saieko in another thread adjacent to meet up with whoever if one of you elects to join the topic.
    • If she is stopped, Saieko would be gone without her and she would remain in this thread.
  • Author is not seeking consent from the party for departure and is rather using ROE/departure of modded combat rules.
  • Amaya did announce WHY the stranger is fighting Kagemaru (maybe), a last chance to try to make peace.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sure... leave me to do all the fighting. Kage remarked casually as Saieko As the fight continued, Kagemaru could feel a twinge of demonic energy beginning to surge through his system. It was minor but he could tell it was inside him. The chakra had a feeling similar to that of an old friend of his.

Akkuma... Nearly cursing the man mentally, Kage managed to dodge an attack that one of his clones ultimately took the brunt of. It would seem that his opponent caught on to Kage's method of attack and opted to conserve his chakra. Smart of him, but ultimately it didn't matter. Kagemaru would devoure his chakra one way or another. Lining up his attack first, Kage unleashed a barrage of tenketsu strikes. All but the last hit landed home and that that was unfortunate. However, damage had been done. Kage had drained a good bit of chakra from him, but he wouldn't stop until this man was a husk.

The two continued to fight his opponent was trying to disable Kage and the sad part was that he managed to do it. After repeated strikes to his arm caused a slight sprain. It was annoying but nothing he couldn't deal with.

Then Amaya's voice could be heard over the tempoaray silence.

I told this man to walk away. He decided to fight. If he really wanted to help you, he'd stand down. At this point, I'm defending myself. Kage looked to his opponent. Did he want to continue fighting?

You going to listen to reason? Or are we going to continue fighting?

[Actions sent. Choice offered]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Naikishin listened as the woman had told the man that the two would be leaving and that she'd meet up with the man, whose name was Kagemaru. He didn't much hear the woman who had been trapped in the box after the realization of Kagemaru stating that the archer was still out there. Anger continued to fuel him, even with the man's attacks hitting him. As Kagemaru started to speak, Naikishin would scoff at the words the man had spoke. "You called this fight on! Don't fucking lie! You know what you did!" The white haired man shouted, the rest of the mans words falling on dead ears. He wasn't the one who started the fight, and everyone knew that. Plus, his actions are being decided on a die, and not actual doing them.

[Actions Sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]

Kagemaru

HP: 44908 - (300*8) - (675 * 4) - 75 - (150*3) = 39283 + 1440 = 40723
CP: 20228 - 248 - 956 - 902 - 1395 + 306 + 258 + 166 - (430 * 2) = 16597
AP: 11.12 - 1.75 - 2.25 - 2.25 - 2.25 - .5 = 2.12
AP Next Round: 11.5
Round 3
Field Condition:
The Mod
1.57s Kagemaru activates Chakra Absorption
2.47s Kagemaru uses Spear Hand
----(Hit!)
4.39s Daiki goes into Kindred Fusion
4.49s Kagemaru uses Jyuuketsu Combo
----(Hit, Crit, Hit, Auto-Dodge, Auto-Dodge)
4.88s Daiki strikes Kage's arms
----(Crit!)
----(Kagemaru counter strikes with 16 hit combo!)
----(Success)
5.37s Daiki strikes Kage's arms
----(Crit! Fractured!)
5.85s Daiki strikes Kage's arms
----(Auto-Dodge!)
6.34s Daiki strikes Kage's arms
----(Hit!)
6.83s Daiki strikes Kage's arms
----(Crit!)
7.32s Daiki strikes Kage's arms
----(Hit! Broken!)
7.80s Daiki strikes Kage's arms
----(Hit!)
8.29s Daiki strikes Kage's arms
----(Crit!)
8.78s Daiki strikes Kage's arms
----(Hit!)
9.27s Daiki strikes Kage's arms
----(Partial)
9.76s Daiki strikes Kage's arms
----(Auto-Dodge!)
|
vzvjw8.gif

Naikishin

HP: 41957 - 1530 - 1290 - 830 - (15*12) = 38127
CP: 23347 - 589 - 4104 - 153 - 129 - 83 + (60*8) + (135 * 4) = 19309
AP: 10.25 - 4.5 - (.5 * 11) = .25
AP Next Round: 10.25
Visible Items: Kindred Fusion w/ Hoshitesson - Phase 2

[legend="[b][fontsize="20"]B-Mod Notes[/fontsize]<i>[/b]</i>"]Notes and changes go here:
Kagemaru: Suppression caused you last action to not go off.
Kagemaru: that (430 * 2) was from me forgetting your byakugan maintain cost last round and this round.
Edit:
Daiki: Re-did your crits due to human anatomy.
Round 3
[/legend]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

As Naikishin watched the actions of the next ten seconds pan out, in which he had almost seemingly absorbed his sword. As he continued the onslaught of smaller hits towards the mans arms, he would eventually hear them break, as well as the man counter attacking him after the first strike, with a 16-hit combo. Though since the man didn't make any sort of attack after he had counterattacked, he was able to eventually break his arms.

[Actions sent]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The battle continued and Kagemaru was getting increasingly bored. His opponent wasn't very fun to fight at all. They would just keep swinging at each other until one of them wasn't able to stand anymore. Looking to his opponent, he still didn't understand why they were fighting. Saieko had long since left and she was the one that started this mess. For now, Kage would keep on attacking even with his one broken arm. That was a credit he'd give to the man fighting him. It'd been a good long while since he was injured to this degree. However, his arm being 'broken' wasn't exactly a hinderance. He still had one good arm and plenty of will to fight. This fight had a long way before it was over. The man in front of him did impress Kage with a transformation however. But he'd see how things went in the next few seconds.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]

Kagemaru

HP: 40723 - 7260 - 300 - 675 - 4635 - 4635 - 2060 - 2060 - 8250 = 10848 + 1440 = 12288
CP: 16597
AP: 11.5 - 1 - .5 = 10
Round 4
Field Condition:
The Mod
0.87s Kagemaru switches to Defensive Stance
2.68s Naikishin uses Zantetsuken
----(Hit!)
3.17s Naikishin strikes Kagemaru
----(Hit! Suppressed!)
3.66s Naikishin strikes Kagemaru
----(Crit!)
6.34s Naikishin uses Higuma
----(Auto-Dodge, Miss, Crit, Crit, Hit, Hit)
9.02s Naikishin uses Fist of Virtue
----(Hit!)
|
vzvjw8.gif

Naikishin

HP: 38127 - 1030 - 363 - 15 - 34 - 232 - 232 - 103 - 103 - 413 = 35602
CP: 19309 - 1957 - 1962 - 1962 - 978 + 1452 + 60 + 135 + 927 + 927 + 412 + 412 + 1650 = 18425
AP: 10.25 - 2.75 - .5 - .5 - 2.75 - 2.75 = 1
AP Next Round: 11

I have to be unbiased and the rules were stated when I posted taking the mod as well in the RoE and a full 48 hours had passed.

Round 4
[/legend]

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There is nothing unbiased about allowing actions when my post was 30 minutes late. Not a day. Not multiple days. 30 minutes.

Either way I can't come back from this. Daiki do what you want. Congrats on the win.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Naikishin watched as the man stood there, doing nothing as he continued to hit him, feeling some of his attacks hitting harder than before. So many hours had passed since he had last done anything any actions, and it'll be a few more until he can actually do his actions for this set of ten seconds, but otherwise, his anger would still be boiling over at the disrespect that had been shown towards him. At the look of the man, he had taken more damage than he had expected. Guess the fight that the man started was about to be ended. Naikishin was just fighting since the man was the first one to strike at him.

Sekuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Something happened, and it made Kagemaru not be able to move so he ended up taking a lot of hits. Things happened, it hurt, and Kage realized that he just didn't care anymore. Getting up from the strikes that pounded him he spoke.

Never thought some random assassin would do me in. My family is dead, the only woman I've loved is dead, the Leaf village is gone. So I might as well join them. I've fought long enough. Thats what I get for trying to play the hero. Should have left that girl to die. Oh well. He placed his hands in his pockets and waited until it was over.

[No actions.]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]

Kagemaru

HP: 12288 - 1957 - 1957 - 4403 - 1957 - 4403 - 1957 - 1957 - 9240 - (200*7) - 450 = -17393
CP: 16597
AP: 11.5 - 1 = 10.5
Status: Astral Seal R1; Broken Arm; Hakumei Byakugan; KO'd|
Round 5
81GNdMj.gif

Field Condition:
The Mod
0.87s Kagemaru switches to defensive stance
2.50s Naikishin uses Higuma
----(auto-dodge, auto-dodge, auto-dodge, Hit, Hit, Miss, Crit)
2.50s Naikishin combos with Higuma
----(auto-dodge, Hit, Crit, Hit, Hit)
5.00s Naikishin uses Annihilation
----(Hit)
7.05s Naikishin uses 16 hit combo
----(Auto-Dodge, Auto-Dodge, Auto-Dodge, Auto-Dodge, Hit, Hit, Crit, Miss, Miss, Miss, Hit, Miss, Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit)
|
vzvjw8.gif

Naikishin

HP:35602 - 97- 103 - 220 - 97 - 220 - 97 - 97- 462 - (10*7) - 23 = 34116
CP: 18425 - 1957 - 2271 - 2195 - 646 + 391 + 391 + 881 + 391 + 881 + 391 + 391 + 1848 + (40*7) + 90 = 17291
AP: 11 - 2.75 - 2.75 - 2.25 = 3.75
AP Next Round: 11

Round 5
[/legend]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

As Naikishin had listened to Kagemaru, as he spoke about how he never thought that some 'random assassin' would do him in. The mans' family was apparently dead, as was the only woman he had loved, as well as Konohagakure was also gone. The man continued to go on about how he had said that he should have left the girl to die, which had struck a nerve with him. "You even said that you left the archer that was here for her bounty alive, so you were choosing to prolong her death, instead of removing the fucking threat!" He had said. Soon though, the man would get knocked out with his next barrage of attacks.

As the occasional attack of his was automatically dodged by the man, but he had still knocked him out. The anger inside of him from the disrespect initially and then having just quit in the battle half-way through. He chose to maintain his Kindred Fusion form, in which he would walk up to the man who had gotten knocked out by his second barrage. As Naikishin got ever closer to Kagemaru, he would clench his right hand into a fist, and had picked him up by grabbing his hair. He would quickly punched the man in the chest, with his hand acting as a blade, due to his attacks taking the utility of his sword. As his hand had gone through the mans' chest, it had hit the heart and had caused him to quickly bleed out, the blood dripping on the ground and onto Naikishin slightly.

After he could see the man had stopped breathing, he would drop the man onto the ground and started to make his way out of the area, wondering if he would ever find the woman again.

[Force Killed Kagemaru, Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back